The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:40 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
I can recall off the top of my head two games where Wilgy played the long game and played it hard and well, as YOUR bad teammate.
So what's your point here? If Wilgy is known to play the long game, then that jives with Lime Coke saying he wouldn't feel the need to instantly nightkill him. You capitalized YOUR like you have something to shove in Brad's face but what is it??

I find this post troubling tbh, and can’t think of a reason why you would say this as town.
Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow.

I’ve never seen a player do aggressively (and successfully) defend a teammate as he did YOU in Cyberpunk.
Relevance to the point? I don't see how this really relates, but there's that accusational capitalization again.

Even though he wound up losing that was probably one of the single best Mafia performances I’ve ever seen.
But we're not talking about Mafia Wilgy here! So references to his magnificent abilities as a Wolf are not relevant! If you think Brad is a Wolf then references to times when Wilgy was left unchecked and demolished all the Wolves as Town would have been relevant.
It just feels like this post went a lot of places and conveyed a lot of accusational feelings without cementing a single point.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm Hey LC, you just yelled. What's up, tell me your story.
You're seeing it here. Are there reasons you have to townread Leetic or are you willing to vote there?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
I can recall off the top of my head two games where Wilgy played the long game and played it hard and well, as YOUR bad teammate.

I find this post troubling tbh, and can’t think of a reason why you would say this as town.

I’ve never seen a player do aggressively (and successfully) defend a teammate as he did YOU in Cyberpunk.

Even though he wound up losing that was probably one of the single best Mafia performances I’ve ever seen.
I love this post by SVS and agree.
Do you love it because it is a glowing compliment to Wilgy, and you agree that he should be credited as such? Or do you love how it clarifies the reasons Lime Coke's post is suspicious?
I’m also not sure I like how quickly Lime shifted into an NKA/search to find who might’ve killed him. It’s a red flag for sure.
I don't remember that specifically, and Brad denies it. What's this about again?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Roxy

Besides Leetic at this point I have Motobot as a scumread/ want to vote. Third maybe Sig at this point but that's weak.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm Hey LC, you just yelled. What's up, tell me your story.
You're seeing it here. Are there reasons you have to townread Leetic or are you willing to vote there?
Right now, I'm not specifically suspicious of him for earlier things, namely his vote on me. I glaze-skimmed over the initial too-long back-and-forth between you guys because it got too muddy, and I'm starting a reread of everything since yesterday morning. Maybe I'll suspect him more after that. I'll pay special attention to your reasons and consider them.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:59 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:36 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:00 am Brad you're being like. A little too bitchy and some of what you said yesterday has put me off
I'm trying not to be but like I said in the argument I tried to get 1 thing off of someone but literally didn't get anything from it. Like I'm trying to get something done with this game.
ok then just give up on leetic and work somewhere else lol
Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 am @Porscha

Like is there any chance you'll give me an opportunity and vote Leetic with me?

You don't seem to have a confident wolf read yourself. If you did I'd be more than happy following and giving you the credit if it flips mafia.

But this is one of the few times I'm confident in a wolfread. I'm asking for you to sheep me on it.
hm... you're right that I don't have a confident scumread, but why should I be confidently scumreading leetic? I think you guys should kith and make up
Porscha you can look around on the thread and you'll see numerous times where players are asking him for reads or literally anything related to game solving or solving a player and he outright ignores it and then proceeds to do nothing else.

This is a dude that will hard defend a townread if he has one.
He will have a good amount of reads in games.

This he's had next to none of.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:58 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:56 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:14 pm
What would you like me to do?

Should I do fuck all and not give reads?

Should I just join games just to post twice a day phase and do nothing?

Is that what we want for games?
Maybe give a wider worldview? Who are your top three wolfreads, excluding me?
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am Townread:
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon
Lorab
I mean... this is as worldview as I can get.

Do you have anything against anything any of them being townread?

In terms of scumreads I don't have many, like if they're not in my townreads more than likely I'm fine with voting them.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:06 am
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:12 pm I felt like Wilgy was Captain America as well.
I agree.
Did... you... want to answer the question I just asked or what?
Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 am
leetic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:14 pm
What would you like me to do?

Should I do fuck all and not give reads?

Should I just join games just to post twice a day phase and do nothing?

Is that what we want for games?
Maybe give a wider worldview? Who are your top three wolfreads, excluding me?
who are your top 3 leetic?
@Lime Coke did you answer this?
@Porscha

These are more recent examples.

Like he's not shy with his reads or slink away from answering when town. Him just flat out ignoring these and never actually giving reads means he's probably in anti-spew.
@Long Con

These are mainly it.

And literally most of that argument with him is the same exact thing. He point blank refuses to game solve beyond making votes for limited reasons.
He's voted you and I don't think he's even re-evaluated or even tried to make an actual read on you since then. It was just a vote flopped on and never spoke about it.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: The Avengers [Night 1]

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm @Roxy
Yes because iirc Motobots vote was the third. Abigail’s vote on Wilgy was even sketchier imo, but that vote hadn’t been made when I posted about motos vote.

Leetic was also sketchy but it wasn’t a pile on. “Random” or “vibe” pile ons always strike me as sus.

I thought Porschas was a joke at the time. Although in retrospect, TSPs “Willy is bad” “oh wait maybe not” “his posts are bad” “ maybe not” thing yet leaving his vote on Wilgy was also mega sketch.
Agree on all points. Makes me feel we are of the same mind which in turn quig's (kwig's?) me out a bit
Either spelling, that's a slang I don't know! And yet I understand.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:16 pmThese are mainly it.

And literally most of that argument with him is the same exact thing. He point blank refuses to game solve beyond making votes for limited reasons.
He's voted you and I don't think he's even re-evaluated or even tried to make an actual read on you since then. It was just a vote flopped on and never spoke about it.
Ok, but that all sounds like bias based to the fact that you guys were butting heads. I don't want to throw in with polarization - you're feeling these things strongly, but I don't know if any of that screams Wolf to me. I need to go and see the posts in context before I decide.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*based on
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I guess it's good to know about Loki's ability, although I'm not sure what town can do to counter it. I guess one point to keep in mind is that if wolves use the ability to defend one of their own, it would necessitate a hard TR on the player they're switching with, so I guess we'll have to keep that in mind. I guess that makes the ability not as powerful as it appears at first glance, as if the wrong person gets lynched it's pretty obvious that the failed lynch target is bad, but it can still fuck up -yLo.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:16 pmThese are mainly it.

Ok, but that all sounds like bias based to the fact that you guys were butting heads. I don't want to throw in with polarization - you're feeling these things strongly, but I don't know if any of that screams Wolf to me. I need to go and see the posts in context before I decide.
I mean it's a rarity that I have this type of hard scumread.

Considering I'm probably the most generous in reading others and I collect more towns than scumreads since that's my strength.

This legit feels correct to me which is why I'm lobbying so hard for it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:23 pm I guess it's good to know about Loki's ability, although I'm not sure what town can do to counter it. I guess one point to keep in mind is that if wolves use the ability to defend one of their own, it would necessitate a hard TR on the player they're switching with, so I guess we'll have to keep that in mind. I guess that makes the ability not as powerful as it appears at first glance, as if the wrong person gets lynched it's pretty obvious that the failed lynch target is bad, but it can still fuck up -yLo.
You mean they wanna be sure about who's *not* getting yeeted before the Day begins. They do have votes, and voices, to use to help ensure that a certain player doesn't go, should the plan start to go south.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@leetic Do you have reads? Are you game-solving? There's a rumour to the contrary, but I'm not down with rumours, I want to hear it from the man himself.
leetic
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:34 pm @leetic Do you have reads? Are you game-solving? There's a rumour to the contrary, but I'm not down with rumours, I want to hear it from the man himself.
I'd say TSP, S~V~S, and you can be townleans, and perhaps AS and roxy from meta. Still don't really like LC, and there are still plenty of inactives to sort through.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:34 pm @leetic Do you have reads? Are you game-solving? There's a rumour to the contrary, but I'm not down with rumours, I want to hear it from the man himself.
I'd say TSP, S~V~S, and you can be townleans, and perhaps AS and roxy from meta. Still don't really like LC, and there are still plenty of inactives to sort through.
Someone's gonna ask you to explain each one. Might as well be me, now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 67

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:02 pm

So what's your point here? If Wilgy is known to play the long game, then that jives with Lime Coke saying he wouldn't feel the need to instantly nightkill him. You capitalized YOUR like you have something to shove in Brad's face but what is it??

Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow.

Relevance to the point? I don't see how this really relates, but there's that accusational capitalization again.

But we're not talking about Mafia Wilgy here! So references to his magnificent abilities as a Wolf are not relevant! If you think Brad is a Wolf then references to times when Wilgy was left unchecked and demolished all the Wolves as Town would have been relevant.
It just feels like this post went a lot of places and conveyed a lot of accusational feelings without cementing a single point.
Wow, this has just the slightest edge of hostile. Un peu. Which LC put in the red? It's written in first person as if Brad were replying, and what Long Con said feels a bit aimed at me.

I brought up the point re Wilgy and Brad being bad together (twice that I am aware of and both times Wilgy was amazeballs) becasue he said specifically that Wilgy was no big threat. I wasn't speaking to affiliation, I was speaking to skills. If felt dismissive of Wilgy in general, in that "Pffft, why would I bother killing Wilgy?". It felt like an effort to drive the conversation away from him killing Wilgy.

And I like CAPITALIZING for effect, it's *EASIER* than using hypertext on phone. Having an annoying typing affectation is NAI last I looked lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

leetic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:41 pm
Imma have to trust you and TSP there re Abigail.

Just got in and was greeted with THAT ^^^ so need to go make dinner and read back again.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ah, now I know who wrote it! Why was this part in first person as if you were defending your own post? Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow. I larged it up there in context.

Actually, it went one place. The place where I pointed out that I felt this post was a bad look becasue of it's dismissive treatment of Wilgy in general. A formidable player is formidable regardless of affiliation. Brad knows that, YOU (Je n'accuse!) know that. So slicing me apart like that feels fairly performative to me on your part.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seriously @Long Con why did you put that in the first person? Unless you were quoting an inline Brad reply I haven't seen yet?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I wasn't commenting on the method of 'text-effect'. I was commenting on the meaning behind accenting those words.

The reason you want to bold/italicize/capitalize those words is because it is the equivalent of shoving a pointing finger sharply in his direction. Right? As you say "you", you want to add an accusation lilt to it.

I'm not hostile, but I am suspicious. Take it that way, not hostility, please my friend. I am suspicious because it looks like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, and I don't think the reasoning is sound.

It looks good on the surface, and sig even said he loves it. But as my analysis showed, it doesn't hold up, and it looks more like hollow propaganda. For starters, you completely ignore that Lime Coke said Wilgy's inactivity was the first reason why he wouldn't prioritize the kill, and I think that's a much more relevant point than "scary", which you focused entirely on, and is much more subjective. You're telling him what's scary to him, and what's not?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:20 pm

Ah, now I know who wrote it! Why was this part in first person as if you were defending your own post? Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow. I larged it up there in context.

Actually, it went one place. The place where I pointed out that I felt this post was a bad look becasue of it's dismissive treatment of Wilgy in general. A formidable player is formidable regardless of affiliation. Brad knows that, YOU (Je n'accuse!) know that. So slicing me apart like that feels fairly performative to me on your part.
I was comparing him to me when I used the first-person in the enlarged part. I am someone else who did the thing that troubles you, but you didn't bring it up. If it troubeld you, one would think you'd say something maybe?
LC rare trivia: that's my colour. I always use it, and it's only mine.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:22 pm Seriously @Long Con why did you put that in the first person? Unless you were quoting an inline Brad reply I haven't seen yet?
Sorry, didn't intend to confuse! As explained in my last post, it was referencing me and my post in comparison to Brad's.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, I capitalize to emphasize it, I often say my sentences aloud as I type (i live alone :blush:) and that's the easiest way to emphasize a point where I verbally emphasize it as I write it.

Sorry you don't think my reasoning is all that, but, tbh, we seldom see eye to eye. So I'm cool with it. You do you.

And your analysis showed nothing of the sort. It showed you disagree with me. Cool. I still feel that way. I had almost forgotten how sus Brad looked to me, since he was pretty reasonable and open this AM. Thanks for reminding me.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Also, not so sure I believe that re the first person bit. Like at all. "Didn't I say" and then paraphrasing what Brad in fact said, not sure about that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:32 pm No, I capitalize to emphasize it, I often say my sentences aloud as I type (i live alone :blush:) and that's the easiest way to emphasize a point where I verbally emphasize it as I write it.

Sorry you don't think my reasoning is all that, but, tbh, we seldom see eye to eye. So I'm cool with it. You do you.
No, we have not reached understanding on this front.

I KNOW *why* you capitalized. Yes, emphasis. Just like talking. If you said those sentences aloud, I fully understand why you would put emphasis on that text. I hear it in my mind, it was the right emphasis and I wouldn't change a thing.

My gripe is that you used it at all. My gripe is, when you said it aloud to yourself, it sounded like that instead of.... not.

It's this emphasis that makes the sentence ACCUSATIONAL! I don't think the points you made warranted that accusational tone of voice, and that you are more interested in yeeting Brad than you are in figuring out Brad.
And your analysis showed nothing of the sort. It showed you disagree with me. Cool. I still feel that way. I had almost forgotten how sus Brad looked to me, since he was pretty reasonable and open this AM. Thanks for reminding me.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Ok, so is Town S~V~S a shit-disturber? :feb:
Also, not so sure I believe that re the first person bit. Like at all. "Didn't I say" and then paraphrasing what Brad in fact said, not sure about that.
Oh, I'm not paraphrasing him. I'm paraphrasing me!
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm I would find it doubtful that a player would have more than one survival. That's heavy. I think they saw the people considering Wilgy as a probable Town and acted.

I would expect people to start asking questions after a couple of nights about why he's still around, and maybe public opinion turning on him. Maybe it would be too clever for my own good, but I probably would not have killed him, just not for the same reasons you're saying.
Does this post trouble you, as Brad's similar one did?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is the Shinny special, where a person breaks apart one post and makes it sound like a case.

It doesn't trouble me. You going out further on a limb to address a passing observation I made about someone else, that I didn't even vote on at the time, DOES kinda trouble me, though.

Brads post was very different. Wilgy broke his ass trying to save Brad, he was the civviest civvie that ever civved. Brad knows better. Yours says nothing about Wilgys capabilities, just projects about how you would have behaved in this scenario.

In any case, I don't know what I think about that first person bit. It was very very weird.
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I fell asleep after a full IRL day (the schedule chamged out of the blue) and I can't catch up so fast..

why are you voting Brad, @S~V~S ?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Is Eod in 10 mins or so?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:51 pm I fell asleep after a full IRL day (the schedule chamged out of the blue) and I can't catch up so fast..

I think he's potentially bad :shrug:

He went into a No U spiral when leetic voted for him, I actually think leetic is town, and I strongly disliked how he tried to dismiss Wilgy as a threat below his notice if he were bad.

Why are you voting for leetic?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:52 pm Is Eod in 10 mins or so?
He extended it a few hours for today only. Three hours from now iirc.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:51 pm I fell asleep after a full IRL day (the schedule chamged out of the blue) and I can't catch up so fast..

Also, after my thread time with Brad this AM, I was actually leaning away from it, but LC reminded me of why I sussed him in the first place.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Poll runs till Thu May 02, 2024 4:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Abigail Sophia
10%
Voters: motobot
dunya
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
No votes
leetic
30%
Voters: Michelle, falcon45ca, Lime Coke
Lime Coke
20%
Voters: S~V~S, leetic
Long Con
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
motobot
No votes
Porscha
10%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
sig
10%
Voters: Syn
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Harry & Marv (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%
Voters: Scotty, Epignosis
Total votes: 10

Nvm - i see now is at 4 am :|

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:50 pm This is the Shinny special, where a person breaks apart one post and makes it sound like a case.

It doesn't trouble me. You going out further on a limb to address a passing observation I made about someone else, that I didn't even vote on at the time, DOES kinda trouble me, though.

Brads post was very different. Wilgy broke his ass trying to save Brad, he was the civviest civvie that ever civved. Brad knows better. Yours says nothing about Wilgys capabilities, just projects about how you would have behaved in this scenario.

In any case, I don't know what I think about that first person bit. It was very very weird.
You can call it what you want. I read that post, and didn't get why it implicated Brad, and read it again, and realized that it's more like... a stance looking for a reason, than a proper suspicion. I guess. Maybe that's better-sounding than it is concise. :haha: I stand by my orange points.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 pm

He went into a No U spiral when leetic voted for him, I actually think leetic is town, and I strongly disliked how he tried to dismiss Wilgy as a threat below his notice if he were bad.

I town read Brad. I know him, we played a lot and he was my hydra partner in MU games in December.
His way of talking doesn't match with a wolf, he wanted leetic's reads and he is very stubborn in his request.
It's a too narrow focus for a wolf to have.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm

I town read Brad. I know him, we played a lot and he was my hydra partner in MU games in December.
His way of talking doesn't match with a wolf, he wanted leetic's reads and he is very stubborn in his request.
OK, but why are you voting for leetic?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, not dismissing your opinion @Michelle , I value it.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:49 am Ah. I just looked at his ISO, and see Moto drive by voted for Abigail himself with no reasoning as well.

K, gotta go take a shower (or as we say on Lawn Guyland, a showuh).

TSP was moved up my list, LoRab has moved down. Still need to read more. c ya.
I don’t have specific major suspicions at the moment, other than nearly everybody. Still catching up from today (responding to this post and the one above).

And is down on your list good or bad?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:56 pm

Also, after my thread time with Brad this AM, I was actually leaning away from it, but LC reminded me of why I sussed him in the first place.
For his post about Wilgy being low poster and not a threat (something like that, iirc)?
I don't see what's wolfy about having that opinion. It's unispired, bad worded, etc, but why would a wolf say that and kill Wilgy afterwards?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:07 pm

For his post about Wilgy being low poster and not a threat (something like that, iirc)?
I don't see what's wolfy about having that opinion. It's unispired, bad worded, etc, but why would a wolf say that and kill Wilgy afterwards?
It felt to me like he was being dismissive and trying to direct and conversation away from the possibility that he might find him a thread. It felt wrong to me, and I am a gut player.

Why are you voting for leetic? I am willing to reconsider Brad, but I'm not voting for leetic.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*threat, not thread.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, Wilgy was killed and THEN he said it. In response.

My understanding of S~V~S' suspicion is that it's wolfy because Brad knows better than do ever dismiss Wilgy, so this dismissal is more likely a Wolf cover than the truth.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:03 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm

OK, but why are you voting for leetic?
It's hard for me to make the analysis of his posts at 1 am but I know when I read them he looked like a wolf caught for the wrong reason.
Do you town read leetic? If yes, why?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@S~V~S

I am being as real as I can get with Wilgy.

Literally it's opinion. Plus experience because there was a time where the F3 was myself as mafia vs Alison and Wilgy as town, and Wilgy snapvoted Alison.

So that's my thought on him, yes we had a good mafia game together, yes he can be a good player. But there's others I'd be more afraid of.

Like I'm not saying he's dogshit. But I'm not calling him a god either.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:16 am
LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm I mean the reality of it is that wilgy is captain america so therefore he's town

people in game pls don't comment on this in ways that reveal information about your role (against the rules), keep all speculation above ground
And you know that how?
:ponder: need to think about Lorab trying to push for info where/how she knows she shouldn't. :ponder:
Huh?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:16 am
LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm I mean the reality of it is that wilgy is captain america so therefore he's town

people in game pls don't comment on this in ways that reveal information about your role (against the rules), keep all speculation above ground
And you know that how?
:ponder: need to think about Lorab trying to push for info where/how she knows she shouldn't. :ponder:
Huh?
If they knew "that" through their role, talking about it is forbidden.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Long Con @S~V~S

I swear to god though if I end up getting misyeeted you two BETTER fucking vote out Leetic the next day because this is fucking ridiculous.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Because this is such BS that I'm putting in this much effort and y'all are hung up on 1 fucking thing.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

(I know Tony's pronouns, I just forgot which name in the QUOTE cluster was the one) :shrug2:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:09 pm
LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:18 pm So if SVS is right then wilgy can be town after all, which probably looks worse for lorab
Why? Because I point out technical possibilities? That’s what I always do.
Has to do with the wording a bit
Thanks. I appreciate the clarification.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm Because this is such BS that I'm putting in this much effort and y'all are hung up on 1 fucking thing.
Might almost find it suspicious.... nahhhh :grin:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:11 pm

Well, Wilgy was killed and THEN he said it. In response.

My understanding of S~V~S' suspicion is that it's wolfy because Brad knows better than do ever dismiss Wilgy, so this dismissal is more likely a Wolf cover than the truth.
Thanks for explaining me, LC!

Idk why would a wolf wifom his/his team kill like that.
A

Return to “The Job”