The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:16 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm Because this is such BS that I'm putting in this much effort and y'all are hung up on 1 fucking thing.
Might almost find it suspicious.... nahhhh :grin:
It's a stupid ass thing to be suspicious about.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm @Long Con @S~V~S

I swear to god though if I end up getting misyeeted you two BETTER fucking vote out Leetic the next day because this is fucking ridiculous.
I'm, like, on your side, and suspecting S~V~S about the whole thing. :shrug2: I don't know if you realize that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:16 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm Because this is such BS that I'm putting in this much effort and y'all are hung up on 1 fucking thing.
Not YOU
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I may be misreading you then because I'm kinda pissed off at the situation.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:26 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:40 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
I can recall off the top of my head two games where Wilgy played the long game and played it hard and well, as YOUR bad teammate.

I find this post troubling tbh, and can’t think of a reason why you would say this as town.

I’ve never seen a player do aggressively (and successfully) defend a teammate as he did YOU in Cyberpunk.

Even though he wound up losing that was probably one of the single best Mafia performances I’ve ever seen.
I love this post by SVS and agree.

I’m also not sure I like how quickly Lime shifted into an NKA/search to find who might’ve killed him. It’s a red flag for sure.
This all makes a lot of sense to me. I’ve never played with Brad before (I don’t think), which makes it hard to read him. But all this does make me eyeball him.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 pm
LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:16 am
LoRab wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm I mean the reality of it is that wilgy is captain america so therefore he's town

people in game pls don't comment on this in ways that reveal information about your role (against the rules), keep all speculation above ground
And you know that how?
:ponder: need to think about Lorab trying to push for info where/how she knows she shouldn't. :ponder:
Huh?
If they knew "that" through their role, talking about it is forbidden.
Is that role fishing or not?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 67

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:03 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:51 pm I fell asleep after a full IRL day (the schedule chamged out of the blue) and I can't catch up so fast..

why are you voting Brad, @S~V~S ?
I think he's potentially bad :shrug:

He went into a No U spiral when leetic voted for him, I actually think leetic is town, and I strongly disliked how he tried to dismiss Wilgy as a threat below his notice if he were bad.

Why are you voting for leetic?
I town read Brad. I know him, we played a lot and he was my hydra partner in MU games in December.
His way of talking doesn't match with a wolf, he wanted leetic's reads and he is very stubborn in his request.
It's a too narrow focus for a wolf to have.
OK, but why are you voting for leetic?
It's hard for me to make the analysis of his posts at 1 am but I know when I read them he looked like a wolf caught for the wrong reason.
Do you town read leetic? If yes, why?
I would appreciate it if you could try to remember.

This:
S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:41 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm “Who kills Wilgy” is actually an interesting NKA question
That’s what I’m pondering here.

Based on how he came in after Brad, I very seriously doubt it was leetic.

I don’t see leetic killing Wilgy and then coming in here and being the person to spearhead going for Wilgys voters. I just don’t.
This:
S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:10 pm
Syn wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 am What do you have in total for this game, Michelle?

@Michelle
I have Wilgy town, I know the ópinions are different but I I don't have evidence I am wrong.

About the living players I have a few town reads: you, SVS, Syn, LC and now that I see Lorab and Roxy posted more I will ISO them - GTH I like their posts and questions, but I would like to sleep before reading all and making an educated guess.

I don't trust Leetic, Porscha, TSP and Abigail, and if I would have a gun I would shot leetic
Why Porscha? She seems fine to me? Wasn't Abigail an RVS vote?
Porscha was an RVS vote; Abigail didn't say, and iirc she was the 4th vote as well. I agree with Michelle that Wilgy was likely town. Maybe indy, but not bad.

I am of two minds re leetic.

Wilgy was killed imo for one of two reasons. He named the baddie(s) in his night posting and they went all :omg:

Or two, someone else killed him expecting people to go for the obvious choice, Wilgys top sus, Brad.

I myself have done both when bad. But when i do the second, I never, never, never start the patsy wagon myself. Did I say never? You let the town start the patsy wagon, so when the patsy flips town, you can point at the person who started the patsy wagon.

So maybe I'm projecting onto this situation, but all the things people seem to be reading leetic as bad for, seem pretty towny to me. When i came in here this AM, I could have gone either way, until I saw that post Brad made about how Wilgy isn't all that. And I think Brad would know Wilgy is really all that. And leetic is pretty crafty, I don't know that I think he'd kill Wilgy and then start the patsy wagon himself.

So I decided to do a fresh read, especially seeing the reads lists of people I feel fairly good about.

I am null on Simon, I think people were reading into his attempts to start discussion in a dead thread. Null on Porscha; she seems open to me, but she fooled the crap out of me in the past, so I am somewhat paranoid of her.

Right now I have Michelle, and prolly Falcon and LC as town. I lean a tad more greenish than reddish on leetic. I feel good about LoRab and Roxy, but I also know I am prone to huggy town reads, and so do they. So I want to read more (I read zero from today, work was hell hell hell).

I lean kinda bad on Brad, Syn and TSP. BUT that is based on their seeming together-y interactions for Syn, and Brads blow off of Wilgy and his suspicions. So I want to reread all of that.

I lean more baddish on moto and Abigail. I think if I had to say one person on the Wilgy wagon was bad, it would be Abigail. That drive by tho. If I hadn't walked into leetic v Brad this AM, I might have already voted Abigail.
This:
S~V~S wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:04 am
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm Also @Roxy re leetics vote, it was sus, yes, but it was also sloppy. He said LC had 2 posts, but when leetic voted he actually had 5. It's a small thing, but I just hosted bad leetic, and bad leetic is pretty careful. His vote felt more off the cuff for me, and "off the cuff" isn't a thing I associate with bad leetic.

It's not "OMG he's towncore" but it's enough for me to find his vote less sus than motos.
2 posts D1 at that point, I didn't count the posts from D0, of which I didn't really care for anyone's D0 posts. Just making that little correction.
LOL, I think bad leetic would have taken this as a gift rather than corrected me. And I'll accept it as a correction, even though you didn't make that distinction when you voted.

K, just read my @'s and skimmed a bit, gonna catch up and reread Wilgys posts in the night.

I think the answer is in there, and this is why town should only make small talk early at night; this has been a public service announcement.

Linki @Lime Coke , oh I wasn't trying to imply you were being dicky, I was trying to imply you're being misleading in saying you wouldn't kill Wilgy for the reasons you stated. Wilgy is quite formidable regardless of allignment, and I think you know that.

I'm not gonna say, OMG Brad is bad, over that, but that, combined with Wilgy saying you were his top sus, yeah. It's something I have to consider :shrug:
And for reasons similar to TSP's reasons. I just don't think he's bad. I believe it pretty strongly.

And again, since I feel as strongly about this as I do, where did he feel like a wolf caught for the wrong reasons?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:19 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 pm Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
I can recall off the top of my head two games where Wilgy played the long game and played it hard and well, as YOUR bad teammate.

I find this post troubling tbh, and can’t think of a reason why you would say this as town.

I’ve never seen a player do aggressively (and successfully) defend a teammate as he did YOU in Cyberpunk.

Even though he wound up losing that was probably one of the single best Mafia performances I’ve ever seen.

I’m also not sure I like how quickly Lime shifted into an NKA/search to find who might’ve killed him. It’s a red flag for sure.
This all makes a lot of sense to me. I’ve never played with Brad before (I don’t think), which makes it hard to read him. But all this does make me eyeball him.
Fam...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Why am I bothering with this shit?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It's like in They Live, and we have the sunglasses.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And I am not trying to buddy up or reinstate the LC Connection that I was forced to poop all over when I was bad.

I just don't see what people see in it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I'm really sorry you feel that way. It was also a few other things, but all mostly related to your Wilgy vote, and his posts about it. I was considering sheeping TSP until LC made me revisit how I felt here, cause you were so reasonable this AM.

I could still consider it, but I want to know why people (other than you, ha ha) are voting for leetic. Maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:19 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm I mean the reality of it is that wilgy is captain america so therefore he's town

people in game pls don't comment on this in ways that reveal information about your role (against the rules), keep all speculation above ground
And you know that how?
:ponder: need to think about Lorab trying to push for info where/how she knows she shouldn't. :ponder:
Huh?
:shrug2: I'd go with "not", and add that if it lightly treads on it, I believe it was unintentional.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 pm And I am not trying to buddy up or reinstate the LC Connection that I was forced to poop all over when I was bad.

Oh I'm all for the LC Connection and would love to work with you obviously the last game fucked with me but hell you're actually using your head.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Let me search for the quotes Svs, I am on phone in the dark and I didn't want to dig in the Iso, but I know I had this thought while catching up

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

When you say it makes sense to you, remember to read my Shinny Style dissection of this post you love, and my extensive arguments against its value, and even its veracity!
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:23 pm
I'm really sorry you feel that way. It was also a few other things, but all mostly related to your Wilgy vote, and his posts about it. I was considering sheeping TSP until LC made me revisit how I felt here, cause you were so reasonable this AM.

I could still consider it, but I want to know why people (other than you, ha ha) are voting for leetic. Maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there :shrug:
I'm...not trying to be an asshole. I don't like being like this. I don't like being like this. Don't fucking read me like that.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:23 pm

And you know that how?
Huh?
:shrug2: I'd go with "not", and add that if it lightly treads on it, I believe it was unintentional.
Unintentional like town curiosity?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 pm And I am not trying to buddy up or reinstate the LC Connection that I was forced to poop all over when I was bad.

Oh I'm all for the LC Connection and would love to work with you obviously the last game fucked with me but hell you're actually using your head.
You could reread the post I made with the individual orange-text responses. I bet you skimmed it. That was the start of the me and S~V~S thing.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I'm trying to fucking tone it down I figured I was ruining the game by doing this but it's hard not to.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:20 pm Why am I bothering with this shit?
:bighug:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:23 pm

And you know that how?
Huh?
Unintentional like town curiosity?
More like I don't think it is alignment-indicative either way, and it's regular curiosity. I also had that question, in my head. So I get asking.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:24 pm

I'm...not trying to be an asshole. I don't like being like this. I don't like being like this. Don't fucking read me like that.
Oh no, I'm not, I feel bad, honestly, that you are frustrated :hug:

I've been there, and said some pretty appalling things to people so yeah, in the end it's ONLY a game. I'm not reading you that way, and if i were, it would be OK cause I've been there.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:04 pm guess we can assume technopathy wasn't used last night since we have more than 4-6 names to select from
Huh. I was reading that as the reason why 4 role descriptions were added. Not as names in the poll. But only 3 revealed—but maybe someone had a protection?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But wouldn't Tony be the initial rule breaker, if indeed the rules had been broken? If he can bring it up, then it's fair game to ask about, isn't it?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I'm legit pulling the fuck back Day 3 if we get Leetic out, especially if he flips mafia.

I want this vote so bad though, you have no idea.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:28 pm Like I'm legit pulling the fuck back Day 3 if we get Leetic out, especially if he flips mafia.

I want this vote so bad though, you have no idea.
I do appreciate the Mafia passion! :noble: Also, I just almost jumped out of my skin for a sec, thinking the deadline had passed half an hour ago!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:26 pm Like I'm trying to fucking tone it down I figured I was ruining the game by doing this but it's hard not to.
Absolutely not, i kinda feel the same. I just saw that post (that you didn't even make) implying it was somehow not made in good faith and I got pissy.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Me either :workit:
;)
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm Hey LC, you just yelled. What's up, tell me your story.
While I realize Lime Coke has the same initials, it’s super confusing when you call someone else LC
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:32 pm

What do you think of my suspicion of S~V~S? Sane or not sane?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:36 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm Hey LC, you just yelled. What's up, tell me your story.
While I realize Lime Coke has the same initials, it’s super confusing when you call someone else LC
:feb:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 am @Porscha

Like is there any chance you'll give me an opportunity and vote Leetic with me?

You don't seem to have a confident wolf read yourself. If you did I'd be more than happy following and giving you the credit if it flips mafia.

But this is one of the few times I'm confident in a wolfread. I'm asking for you to sheep me on it.
this feels icky. You will give someone else credit for leetic's elim if he flips bad?

If you want to actually convince others to join you - you should build a case instead of just arguing back and forth ad nauseum beating a dead horse to death again.

Outline why you think he is bad, please.
You...completely misread that entirely.

If Porscha had a scumread on someone else I would be glad to follow and if that person flips mafia then I'll give her the credit.

If we end up flipping Leetic and he flips mafia then I want the credit.

And too bad if you don't like it. If I'm confident in something I'll ping people I trust or people I townread or even people I think will have enough logic to follow.
Omg wait
Maybe I've been head up ass and didn't THINK
Ok brad I hear you loud and clear I'm pretty sure

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Read my posts. All my reasoning is there.
I haven't voted yet but that's where I'm leaning.
;)
Michelle
Made Man

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am @leetic

I know you said you were busy but why haven't you like...actually done anything at all when you're here? Only thing you've talked about is LC. That's really it beyond the Wilgy wagon and that's a pile of nothing.
I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Again like I pointed out before there's plenty of content to look at.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Like you've spoken about 2 people. Are you in anti-spew?
Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am Townread:
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.
Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?
And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game
You don't see me voting them, right?

If other people vote them then I'll stop them.

Most of them haven't been voted yet.

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?
So you not doing something means you're doing something? Makes perfect sense. You do know what "tunneling" is, right?
Around this post, it wouldn't be hard for leetic to stop the argument and answer, instead his attitude is not helpful.
I get why he is town read for being vocal, but I just lost a game against a vocal player. I don't find his progression townie, it's like he is preparing it from the day start and he is focusing only on Brad, trying to shut him down like he wants to have the last word in a fight where he knows he is not in the right.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:23 pm I guess it's good to know about Loki's ability, although I'm not sure what town can do to counter it. I guess one point to keep in mind is that if wolves use the ability to defend one of their own, it would necessitate a hard TR on the player they're switching with, so I guess we'll have to keep that in mind. I guess that makes the ability not as powerful as it appears at first glance, as if the wrong person gets lynched it's pretty obvious that the failed lynch target is bad, but it can still fuck up -yLo.
You doing a lot of guessing here
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 pm

I read it with interest, was hoping she would understand what you were getting at but tbh I'm not sure she Tammy did.
Her defense of leetic has pinged me since d 1
;)
Michelle
Made Man

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:41 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 pm

I gave you an opportunity here to do something...again the only thing you did was look at Wilgy reads and that's it.

Again like I pointed out before there's plenty of content to look at.

Yet the only things that you've done are 1. Vote LC in which you have yet to develop a read on him beyond that and 2. Vote me based off of Wilgy reads and not your own.

Like you've spoken about 2 people. Are you in anti-spew?
Examining the flip is the natural thing to do in this gamestate. What are you doing but tunneling?
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am Townread:
Porschaaaaaaa
Michelle
DrWilgy
SVS
Falcon

Townlean:
Syn
Simon

Was debating on quoting and adding Wilgy since it's only him but fuck it will post it normal.
Got an entire list of towns here buddy...once again you lack a worldview...are you in anti-spew?
And what are you actually doing with it? I could put a list of green names with no further elaboration, doesn't mean I'm actually solving the game
You don't see me voting them, right?

If other people vote them then I'll stop them.

Most of them haven't been voted yet.

Do you wanna ask more useless questions for me to rip you in half more and more or do you wanna try solving the game and analyze what other slots are doing?
So you not doing something means you're doing something? Makes perfect sense. You do know what "tunneling" is, right?
Around this post, it wouldn't be hard for leetic to stop the argument and answer, instead his attitude is not helpful.
I get why he is town read for being vocal, but I just lost a game against a vocal player. I don't find his progression townie, it's like he is preparing it from the day start and he is focusing only on Brad, trying to shut him down like he wants to have the last word in a fight where he knows he is not in the right.
@S~V~S

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:36 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am Wilgy was and still is a wolf I stand by this
Explain it please

Also whats the "I’ll be back pill"?
idgi
But you said it!
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:46 am I’ll be back pill doesn’t end for 3 days
And then I made an awesome joke. :pout:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:42 pm
leetic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:23 pm I guess it's good to know about Loki's ability, although I'm not sure what town can do to counter it. I guess one point to keep in mind is that if wolves use the ability to defend one of their own, it would necessitate a hard TR on the player they're switching with, so I guess we'll have to keep that in mind. I guess that makes the ability not as powerful as it appears at first glance, as if the wrong person gets lynched it's pretty obvious that the failed lynch target is bad, but it can still fuck up -yLo.
You doing a lot of guessing here
I agree with your point.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 pm

I read it with interest, was hoping she would understand what you were getting at but tbh I'm not sure she Tammy did.
Her defense of leetic has pinged me since d 1
Tammy lmao it should have been EVER :biggrin:
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:26 pm

You could reread the post I made with the individual orange-text responses. I bet you skimmed it. That was the start of the me and S~V~S thing.
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:02 pm

So what's your point here? If Wilgy is known to play the long game, then that jives with Lime Coke saying he wouldn't feel the need to instantly nightkill him. You capitalized YOUR like you have something to shove in Brad's face but what is it??

Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow.

Relevance to the point? I don't see how this really relates, but there's that accusational capitalization again.

But we're not talking about Mafia Wilgy here! So references to his magnificent abilities as a Wolf are not relevant! If you think Brad is a Wolf then references to times when Wilgy was left unchecked and demolished all the Wolves as Town would have been relevant.
It just feels like this post went a lot of places and conveyed a lot of accusational feelings without cementing a single point.
Just read through it, idk if I'm convinced that it's scummy for her since I can believe her based on the fact that she's pointing out the whole game I had with him as partners not too long ago?

Doesn't help convincing me since I've been townreading her since Day 1 after her first appearance doing things. Since I've been feeling like she's towny throughout the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:15 pm I think there's a good reason to think Leetic is town. Don't vote for Leetic. I think given this we should trust Leetic's defense of AS. Don't vote for AS. We can go from there.
Don't know if this gets taken back or discussed but I thought it was relevant.

Up to this post, I'm not particularly suspicious of leetic. But Brad is so inflamed about it that I am happy to see the votes stack up anyways! Mwa ha haaaaa!! LC Connection baby YEAH!

Right now I'll [VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine, and when that goes nowhere, I'll hippity hop on over to leetic as a show of amicability. Or will it be the deciding vote by that point?? :eek:

FIND OUT, in.... The Future!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Idgi man lol like what's so damning about what svs said that everybody is bandwagoning their agreement on it

Oooo wilgy spooky mafia player skills blah blah blah guess I should accuse brad of lying about maybe killing wilgy even though we don't know wilgys alignment or who killed him to begin with lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Even if wolves did target wilgy for nk . Which again is multiple assumptions. U just assume only brad had input on the kill? Like idgi lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:26 pm

Long Con wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:02 pm

So what's your point here? If Wilgy is known to play the long game, then that jives with Lime Coke saying he wouldn't feel the need to instantly nightkill him. You capitalized YOUR like you have something to shove in Brad's face but what is it??

Didn't I say something like "If I were a Wolf, I'd have let Wilgy stay alive until it was too suspicious!" Not those exact words, but I'm certain I conveyed the idea. Maybe the reason a Town would say something like this is that it might help find the mindset of a player that WOULD nk him? I think finding this post troubling for that reason is a little hollow.

Relevance to the point? I don't see how this really relates, but there's that accusational capitalization again.

But we're not talking about Mafia Wilgy here! So references to his magnificent abilities as a Wolf are not relevant! If you think Brad is a Wolf then references to times when Wilgy was left unchecked and demolished all the Wolves as Town would have been relevant.
It just feels like this post went a lot of places and conveyed a lot of accusational feelings without cementing a single point.
Just read through it, idk if I'm convinced that it's scummy for her since I can believe her based on the fact that she's pointing out the whole game I had with him as partners not too long ago?

Doesn't help convincing me since I've been townreading her since Day 1 after her first appearance doing things. Since I've been feeling like she's towny throughout the game.
It wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. About S~V~S specifically! BUT I am also right sometimes, sometimes I'm the only one right about her. If everyone else disagrees, then my vote goes nowhere, and it can be a bitter consolation if I was right, but lose.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I respect svs wolf game she can fool me 9 / 10 times so I'm withholding judgment on that aspect but sig and lorab being like "wow big brain point sva so true" is like. Idk. Lmao

I'd be disappointed if it was from 2 towns
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:49 pm Even if wolves did target wilgy for nk . Which again is multiple assumptions. U just assume only brad had input on the kill? Like idgi lol
Well, let's be real. It's the default assumption that no evidence points away from.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:50 pm I respect svs wolf game she can fool me 9 / 10 times so I'm withholding judgment on that aspect but sig and lorab being like "wow big brain point sva so true" is like. Idk. Lmao

I'd be disappointed if it was from 2 towns
I wish my posts would going followers. Maybe she is Thanos with the Mind Stone? :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*gain followers

Return to “The Job”