The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Re: The Avengers [Night 2]

Post by Syn »

porscha 🤝 syn

not knowing what's going on
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Porscha »

truly xd
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 67

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 am

so what i'm trying to say is that we should be utilizing a balancing act in how much we believe a theory that cannot actually be proven true or false

if leetic had btsc with wilgy last night and believed he was town, then sure, that's something I am willing to assume is more likely than not (as I am proposing in how we should approach all things of this nature in the game) and I wasn't here for end of day cuz workscha so I took brad's conviction at more than face value since t hat's where I thought the conviction came from
I agree we should take nothing as an assumption, having seen those revealed roles, but Leetic knew the roles of the Night Killed, it was part of his role.
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:18 pm

Interrogation
Each Night you choose someone to interrogate. That person will join you in BTSC for one phase.

Investigation
Privately, you will receive a full report on anyone who is Night killed.

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by S~V~S »

LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:20 pm Ok so I thought he had info, the way he came in hard after Brad. This is how an info role who can’t dump comes across. And if I had an info role, Brad is who I would have checked.

I put this out several times during the day period. I expected the three people who had experience with this kind of thing to pick up what I was putting out; LC, LoRab and Roxy. Instead all three of them said I was suspish.

Woo Hoo. Or maybe Woo HOO.

Have a safe night folks.
And:

are you suggesting that lime coke and leetic had btsc yesterday? Because that seems unlikely based on their back and forth.

This result (and rip leetic) does indicate that Willy was civ. Which sucks. But as a small silver lining, we have some more info.
No I'm not suggesting that. I thought, from the way leetic acted, that he had info on Brad. Like that leetic was a cop and had checked Brad.

Although I have seen that happen; Sean had BTS with Kate and caught her in Se7en, then outed her to the thread (where that was allowed ofc) while they were still in BTSC iirc. But that wasn't my thought here.

And yes, re your prior post, I was a bit salty last night, and maybe a tad bitter. I read your "with a grain of salt" post that way, when looking at it again, I read it differently. So sorry; after a few days of "I find myself agreeing with SVS", that read as suspish to me.

When I hint, I think I'm being too obvious and no one ever gets it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm leetic had btsc with someone, who was it
Not me; when i saw the flip, I kinda thought it was you. I still don't understand why you thought he was shielding Abigail based on his role, though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:20 pm Ok so I thought he had info, the way he came in hard after Brad. This is how an info role who can’t dump comes across. And if I had an info role, Brad is who I would have checked.

I put this out several times during the day period. I expected the three people who had experience with this kind of thing to pick up what I was putting out; LC, LoRab and Roxy. Instead all three of them said I was suspish.

Have a safe night folks.
No, didn't catch that at all. I thought maybe TSP had indo.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Syn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:32 am
Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 am
Syn wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:30 am hi can someone give me the cliff's notes of the past 6 pages and tell me how bad I should feel
eh

I dont feel *that* bad lol but

you shouldn't feel *good* either, so
okay I'll feel as neutral as I can possibly be

but I actually meant like... why was leetic still the chop when TSP dropped a shield on them before I disappeared
because, in the nicest words possible, NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION AND BRAD IS A WOLF [or worse]
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Have a safe night folks.
and I had felt the same about Lime Coke. I thought they too had info looks like we are both wrong. I was growing more suspicious of you bc you didn't pick up on it esp after that post he made to Porscha. Yes you were suspicious, sorry but not sorry.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm leetic had btsc with someone, who was it
Probs SVS as she defended him pretty much the whole time.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm also I think he was really towny and I'm upset he got voted for
yet you did not once question my suspicion of him. Like all day people were suspicious of him yet you never once defended as strongly as SVS.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 am @Roxy in response to what you asked me about wilgy

and tsp can read this too, if he's able

I simply have reasons to believe that there are a lot of power roles in play (this is a reason we should all believe, in fact,) and that while I think it's okay to assume a possible world where wilgy was the target of the nk from wolves, it should not be fully assumed as the truth because mechanics cannot be outed in thread

so what i'm trying to say is that we should be utilizing a balancing act in how much we believe a theory that cannot actually be proven true or false

if leetic had btsc with wilgy last night and believed he was town, then sure, that's something I am willing to assume is more likely than not (as I am proposing in how we should approach all things of this nature in the game) and I wasn't here for end of day cuz workscha so I took brad's conviction at more than face value since t hat's where I thought the conviction came from

though I initially had worries about him for raisins... w hich is still possible but I also kinda doubt wolf brad powerwolves out leetic here so idk lol maybe he's just town though again, like, I didn't love that he hasn't seemed to question my alignment at all whatsoever, but idk maybe he really took my masonry suggestion quite seriously lol
So you think the mafia cannot kill nightly?
You think a towny killed Wigly?
You think a 3rd party killed Wigly?

And ofc everyone knows and understands there are a lot of power roles bc this is a heist game. :shrug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It's a Job game not a Heist so yah even more reason for those who signed up to know there would be a lot of power roles esp noting the theme of The Avengers.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 am
I thought leetic said he didn't trust those that DIDN'T suspect him when most did.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Though some agreed with me about S~V~S' logic in coming after Brad, it looks like no one actually thinks it's suspiciousness over just wrongness. So I dunno, I'll keep an eye on her but I'll acquiesce rather than tunnel.

I don't know who I would yeet tomorrow. Everyone is kind of Towny for one reason or another. :shrug2:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm also I think he was really towny and I'm upset he got voted for
yet you did not once question my suspicion of him. Like all day people were suspicious of him yet you never once defended as strongly as SVS.
nonsense
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 am @Roxy in response to what you asked me about wilgy

I simply have reasons to believe that there are a lot of power roles in play (this is a reason we should all believe, in fact,) and that while I think it's okay to assume a possible world where wilgy was the target of the nk from wolves, it should not be fully assumed as the truth because mechanics cannot be outed in thread

though I initially had worries about him for raisins... w hich is still possible but I also kinda doubt wolf brad powerwolves out leetic here so idk lol maybe he's just town though again, like, I didn't love that he hasn't seemed to question my alignment at all whatsoever, but idk maybe he really took my masonry suggestion quite seriously lol
I agree, given that Leetic saw the role card and seemed convinced it was an NK I’m now leaning heavily in that direction
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:11 am
Roxy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am
nonsense
it's just my opinion. Can be nonsense to you but not to me.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:59 am
I thought leetic said he didn't trust those that DIDN'T suspect him when most did.
he was waffel'ing on her imo.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:23 am
Long Con wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:59 am
he was waffel'ing on her imo.
Does that jive with the idea of them having BTSC?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Actually I guess he wouldn't have known if his BTSC partner was Town or Wolf. But that partner still should have come out much stronger in his defense.

Leetic should have prodded the partner to defend him, I would have been like "Please get out there and try to stop this runway train!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maybe he left a clue as to who he was chatting with?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Nope not me. I posted that this morning in a reply to TSP, maybe 4-5 posts before your post I’m quoting here.
S~V~S wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am [quote=TonyStarkPrime post_id=<a href="tel:1116547">1116547</a> time=<a href="tel:1714617845">1714617845</a> user_id=554]
leetic had btsc with someone, who was it
Not me; when i saw the flip, I kinda thought it was you. I still don't understand why you thought he was shielding Abigail based on his role, though.
[/quote]
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am
Wow that quote was ugly lol, here’s the post from this AM.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Shielding Abigail?

@Abigail Sophia did you have a private chat going with leetic?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 am
Nope not me. I posted that this morning in a reply to TSP, maybe 4-5 posts before your post I’m quoting here.
sorry I missed it.

But really I would be interested to know who had btsc with him bc maybe they had a reason NOT to shield them. Like maybe he chose a baddie and they did not want to offer any help.

None of Abigail, Moto or Simon offered any respite although he did try and corral them at the end for a CW on Porscha.

He threw a bit of suspicion on Syn for his vanity wagon vote.

He shaded Long Con in a response to him saying he didn't like LongCon.

He was also concerned with inactives.

He seemed a bit concerned with Michelle as she made her vote but didn't seem to follow through there.

after reading back there may be a possibility that he had btsc with Lorab though that is just a hot take.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

How dangerous would it be to discuss who we think could be recruited? :haha:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Unnecessary
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So it's you. :suspish:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:29 am

And ofc everyone knows and understands there are a lot of power roles bc this is a heist game. :shrug:
I am saying it is possible wilgy may not have been the initial target, among other possibilities
Mafia could have been rb'd and wilgys role let's him live thru the night after lynch and die at next day start
It could have been mafia and not the factional
Only reason I'd say it's unlikely from town alignment is cuz it probably would have been claimed

Just saying there are many pastabilities
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ok back go being sus on Michelle as well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Back to, even
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 pm

I am saying it is possible wilgy may not have been the initial target, among other possibilities
Mafia could have been rb'd and wilgys role let's him live thru the night after lynch and die at next day start
Only reason I'd say it's unlikely from town alignment is cuz it probably would have been claimed

I bet you're on my side when I say, what would it take to not hear about it again? :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 pm Ok back go being sus on Michelle as well
I had a complete gut intuition deep ping on Michelle, but probably not for the same reason you have.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am

I agree, given that Leetic saw the role card and seemed convinced it was an NK I’m now leaning heavily in that direction
I think it was almost surely a night kill. It's just a matter if he was the intended target or not.

As I've said a few times, I think we can assume it likely was, with the caveat that it wasn't necessarily so.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Hi everyone, I saw the flip in the morning and I thought at it all day, because I was so sure we'll have a wolf flip..

I realised I was right on Wilgy for the wrong reason, but now that's a solid thing we can analise around it.
Leetic 's case on Brad was based on his knowledge of Wilgy being town, however I don't think this is changing my read on Brad, he is still town.
Both Wilgy's and Leetic' s reads are now thoughts of confirmed villagers and I want to check them closer.

I am going to catch up now

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LoRab wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am

I think it was almost surely a night kill. It's just a matter if he was the intended target or not.

As I've said a few times, I think we can assume it likely was, with the caveat that it wasn't necessarily so.
Can we find out what happened?
Long Con wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 pm Ok back go being sus on Michelle as well
I had a complete gut intuition deep ping on Michelle, but probably not for the same reason you have.
Ask me anything, I am here to talk

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LoRab wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:27 pm

Have a safe night folks.
And:

are you suggesting that lime coke and leetic had btsc yesterday? Because that seems unlikely based on their back and forth.

This result (and rip leetic) does indicate that Willy was civ. Which sucks. But as a small silver lining, we have some more info.
That's exactly what I thought

I doubt the player who was in BTSC with Leetic can claim, seems like we can only speculate but we can't receive confirmation. Which is frustrating and fascinating in the same time because nowadays games are full of claims flying all over the thread.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:41 pm uh that's announceable right
Is it?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

idk
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Epignosis »

Thread is locked for incoming Night goodness.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Epignosis »

AN UNTIMELY VISIT

It was S~V~S who discovered the body of leetic.

Having checked on her eccentric and grieving neighbor for so many years, she wasn't surprised to find him finally at rest. She made sure leetic was dead.

S~V~S found the telephone and alerted the authorities of the death.

S~V~S found a spoon and scooped up some of the bloody sand.

Boiling the blood would help leetic's ancestors recognize the recently departed in the afterlife, so the elders of S~V~S' family had said.

As the water heated, a groan and a murmur made her hair stand on end.

When she dared to look, she saw leetic standing tall in the room.

"What's in your wallet?" he asked.

S~V~S HAS BEEN KILLED.

LEETIC HAS BEEN RESURRECTED.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TO FIND MARCELLUS WINSTON'S BRIEFCASE.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Avengers [Day 3]

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh wow. Maybe he'll start solving during the normal parts of the day phase instead of only at EOD.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Motobot] aubergine

Here until I see anything else worth voting.

Otherwise I'm not doing much this day phase. I got my townreads list up so any questions go ahead and ping.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'm back, bitches! Keep in mind I'm in the awkward position of having my role be public knowledge but not being allowed to claim any actions or results, so please keep that in mind.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm cleared, so wolves have no reason to not nightkill me. I suppose that means that if I'm being kept alive after this point, that must mean my reads are off, although that contains quite a bit of WIFOM and could be influenced by interference from other roles. Come to think of it, I would make a good Loki target, as nobody in their right mind would think to lynch me anymore, though that couldn't have happened today.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

It seems the roles of Black Widow (tracker), Doctor Doom (rolecop), and Deadpool have been partially revealed in the OP. Deadpool seems like a hostile ITP, so I wouldn't trust them, though wolves are still a more pertinent threat.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I suspect Thanos kills on odds
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 pm

I bet you're on my side when I say, what would it take to not hear about it again? :grin:
Lol
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Leetic's back eh? And SVS is dead?

WTF
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Honestly that's pretty swag lol

How do we find the briefcase though

Return to “The Job”