[WOLF WIN] Leporidae Mafia

Play the current mountainous game here!
- Only mountainous, all roles vanilla and all mechanics standard
- Any number of players in theory (probably fewer in practice)
- Short-to-moderate cycle lengths (e.g., no longer than 72 hour cycle)
- Themed if host feels like it

Moderators: Hustle Host, Game Facilitators

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [D2] Leporidae Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Finally got through.

Meh.

Between either him or Roxy.

This is- I'm down by 3 TDs and I'm saying "fuck it, DJ Moore gotta be down there somewhere" on offense - levels of confidence.

I don't feel much like voting anyone else though.
You provided some rationale for Roxy in a follow-up, but not quite for DrWilgy. Why him?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 pm I’m feeling pretty wiped, so I am going to take it easy with Mafia today. I’ll still poke around periodically so if y’all want my take on something just say the word.

Otherwise I’ll be quiet for a bit.
This just feels awkward. But I get it and have felt this way before Idk if I have ever seen *you* make this sort of statement.
It's not a typical sentiment of mine, no. Unfortunately someone on an airplane decided to give me a big helping of their germs.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Lime Coke can you clarify exactly who you town read and why? Just a couple words per will suffice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:58 pm Mainly because while I want to put stock into what Long Con's saying about the kill, it does mean I'm kinda out of my comfort zone when it comes to solving.

Because while the kill - with Long Con's take in mind - points towards Brad being mafia, I really dont think he is. I've played with him a bunch and know his tells fairly well. He feels like he's genuinely trying to solve this & that's something that often feels lacking when he's mafia beyond surface level townie posts

It's throwing me off a lot because considering the kill means throwing away what I know of Brad's approach to things and sticking with my own read means disregarding something that could hold a lot of truth to it. I'm just trying to find a way to strike a balance between the two and I'm struggling to do so
This is probably my premier sticking point with Lime Coke right now (highlighted). I'm not sure I see "solving" as much as saying names.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:00 pm [VOTE: delta] aubergine

I did this before I realized that Long Con was already parked there. Whoops. I don't want to create the illusion of a strong wagon in a game of this size and volume.

But I have a silly idea in my head that I want to pursue.
Are you game to expand on operation silly idea?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

just a silly idea

for a silly little guy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:39 pm

I did this before I realized that Long Con was already parked there. Whoops. I don't want to create the illusion of a strong wagon in a game of this size and volume.

I already did. G-man was mire likely to have been killed by a team that includes Delta or Lime Coke simply because they don’t have as much history with him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:39 pm

I already did. G-man was mire likely to have been killed by a team that includes Delta or Lime Coke simply because they don’t have as much history with him.
Oh. I thought there was that and silly idea was extra :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Sloonei what's your present take on Lime Coke apart from G-Man things?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

vote lime

It's now or never for me as I must be in YaYa mode henceforth

I voted Lime bc that is where my hed is today. I know some think he is hunting but I've seen nothing of it. I mean I asked them to expand on why I'm bad bc of my wall posts and it turns out bc mine were the only ones they read so they couldn't give an opinion on JJJ or LC.
It stuck in my craw and now I must vote them.
;)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:57 pm @Sloonei what's your present take on Lime Coke apart from G-Man things?
I have not seen him say anything that screams “town” to me. I’ve seen too many posts where he laments his lack of involvement in the game, but not enough where he seems to be working to correct his own perceived problem.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:25 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Finally got through.

Meh.

Between either him or Roxy.

This is- I'm down by 3 TDs and I'm saying "fuck it, DJ Moore gotta be down there somewhere" on offense - levels of confidence.

I don't feel much like voting anyone else though.
You provided some rationale for Roxy in a follow-up, but not quite for DrWilgy. Why him?
He's not towny...he's barely posting...but he's not towny.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:30 pm @Lime Coke can you clarify exactly who you town read and why? Just a couple words per will suffice.
JJJ - Feeling solvey overall

Delta - Relatively the same as you and fighting from the bottom but isn't desperate enough to just take what's given to him, which is what I mean with the Long Con read from him.

Long Con - I'm believing in the "I won't kill G-Man" statements.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ah Roxy voted me...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

My legacy is kinda "Don't kill Delta" because...that might be needed here.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Still no votes from either of the blue people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:21 pm Still no votes from either of the blue people.
You can always swap to one of them...particularly the one that Delta and I are voting. :charlieblackmon:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually, no wait, hold on.

*Takes a deep breath*

JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN WHAT WILGY SAID ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY!

IT WAS REALLY REALLY MEAN!

I WOULD REPEAT IT, BUT THIS IS A PG WEBSITE, AND CHILDREN MIGHT LOOK AT IT AND BE INFLUENCED BY IT!

VOTE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@DrWilgy @fingersplints what gives

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:59 am I dont really think it's Brad though and given the main focus for people likely to kill him are those with less experience with him, I'm kinda at a loss because I'm town & I think he is as well
What's your basis for that viewpoint?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Two consecutive posts, fifty minutes apart.
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:08 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:45 am I think Sloonei's timing to push Falcon and now myself has felt odd, but would like to pick at his reasoning for pushing me a bit more at least. Just kinda looking at his shift to Falcon yesterday to bring them tied feels sketchy, doing so again today to make me killable when I had said yesterday I would likely vote him just feels weird
What is sketchy about my vote for Falcon?

As for voting you today: I simply think the G-man kill is more likely to have come from a mafia team that features at least one of you or Lime Coke. I put no stock in any pressure that you have directed my way when casting this vote.
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:58 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 pm I’m feeling pretty wiped, so I am going to take it easy with Mafia today. I’ll still poke around periodically so if y’all want my take on something just say the word.

Otherwise I’ll be quiet for a bit.
This just feels awkward. But I get it and have felt this way before Idk if I have ever seen *you* make this sort of statement.
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:27 pm If we operate under the assumption that G-man was not killed by an Old Syndicate Person, that leaves us with only Lime Coke and Delta. I feel like chances are slim (but not zero) that they’re both mafia.

So which old folk(s) are most likely to have murdered G-bun in cold blood?
Uh---any of us? C'mon! While unlikely any of us would do it, it is a lie to say none of us would *ever* do it. LC with his emotional plea would be the only one I would allow ANY leeway for other than that it could be anyone in this game.
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:59 am I do want to put stock into what Long Con's saying about people being likely/unlikely to kill G-Man, I do think at the very least he's likely town from it because I cant see a partner pushing that kill through when he feels this strongly about it

I dont really think it's Brad though and given the main focus for people likely to kill him are those with less experience with him, I'm kinda at a loss because I'm town & I think he is as well

So it's a weird situation of 'where do I do from there'
What is happening Delta?
Why don't you think Lime aka brad is bad?
Why are you at a loss?
In every game I have played with I can't say I have ever seen you at a "loss" of any kind - def never a loss for words.
I would like to know your thought process for this vote - do you have a POE? Rainbow list? Or something else?
Mainly because while I want to put stock into what Long Con's saying about the kill, it does mean I'm kinda out of my comfort zone when it comes to solving.

Because while the kill - with Long Con's take in mind - points towards Brad being mafia, I really dont think he is. I've played with him a bunch and know his tells fairly well. He feels like he's genuinely trying to solve this & that's something that often feels lacking when he's mafia beyond surface level townie posts

It's throwing me off a lot because considering the kill means throwing away what I know of Brad's approach to things and sticking with my own read means disregarding something that could hold a lot of truth to it. I'm just trying to find a way to strike a balance between the two and I'm struggling to do so
Teammates. Got 'em.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I wouldn't put stock in it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:11 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:08 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:45 am I think Sloonei's timing to push Falcon and now myself has felt odd, but would like to pick at his reasoning for pushing me a bit more at least. Just kinda looking at his shift to Falcon yesterday to bring them tied feels sketchy, doing so again today to make me killable when I had said yesterday I would likely vote him just feels weird
What is sketchy about my vote for Falcon?

As for voting you today: I simply think the G-man kill is more likely to have come from a mafia team that features at least one of you or Lime Coke. I put no stock in any pressure that you have directed my way when casting this vote.
The timing of it - Falcon was your counterwagon as is, so you coming in and slapping on a weak reason to push him felt like poorly masked self preservation

That happening again today with pushing me when I had said I would vote you feels like it's following a similar pattern to D1
Self-preservation was about 25% of my Falcon vote. I would rather he die than me, especially when I had a weak reason to want to vote for him in a game where I had no explicit reason to vote for most other people.

And, again, I do not register any pressure coming from you and feel absolutely no reason to be concerned about any suspicion you have expressed against me. I do not say that to be dismissive or disrespectful. But A) it has been very mild, so it's not something I've given much thought to. And B) you know me the least of everybody here. I have a certain Reputation among the old school Syndicate folks. I would expect most of the others in this game to form their own opinions of my play independent of your suspicion.
I really, really, really have a hard time believing this attitude comes from a civilian Sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:38 pm I really, really, really have a hard time believing this attitude comes from a civilian Sloonei.
Why? People always suspect me early in games. Maybe the old Sloonei would have been vigilant about pursuing everything to its bitter end. But Present Day Sloonei sees somebody making noise about him, and he just shrugs. I'll just go about trying to solve the game and people can read me through those efforts.

Delta's assertion is that I am voting for him because I am scared of his pressure. That's a silly thing for me to be worried about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay might be on the road by the time deadline hits.

If I'm dead then...fair enough it's on me.

Delta town.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:16 pm My legacy is kinda "Don't kill Delta" because...that might be needed here.
Help me out with this one. If you are good, my instinct is to go Delta next. Or Sloonei.

(I am not married to my vote today, mind you).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Or chaos surgeon Wilgy.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

SHIT hi EOD slipped my mind

Please please please do not kill Brad lmao

@Epignosis I dont have any specific games on hand I could really reference but I've played with both town Brad and wolf Brad and I am pretty confident he's in his town meta. Out of this playerlist & maybe from people I've played with across sites he's one of the players I've had most experience with

He feels far more invested in this than he would a standard wolf game
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:16 pm My legacy is kinda "Don't kill Delta" because...that might be needed here.
Help me out with this one. If you are good, my instinct is to go Delta next. Or Sloonei.

Definitely go Sloonei if it's between those two.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I can tie the vote and randomize it between Wilgy and Lime Coke. Or I could just vote for Lime Coke.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why are Lime Coke and Delta so sure of each other right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:44 pm He feels far more invested in this than he would a standard wolf game
That's not the term I'd have used (invested)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Look the way Delta has played entirely makes me think he's town.

From how he's solving.

To how he's fighting from the ground up but not taking the shortcuts on getting whoever is available and keeping his own mind to the game.

Overall think he's town.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:42 pm

This is exactly why I've felt like I've hit a wall with this because I know the conclusion that a newer player killed G-Man can only apply to at most Brad here

So if he dies and flips town, I'm just dying anyway and it's LYLO at that point

If you wont listen to him now at least put some stock into what he's said after he flips
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nobody in this game has done anything that should earn them a strong town read except for maybe Long Con. We have 481 posts and Day 2 ends in 10 minutes. It's been a game very bare of action. Nobody deserves a vehement defense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:46 pm Why are Lime Coke and Delta so sure of each other right now?
Played a decent amount of games with each other.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:46 pm
Delta wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:44 pm He feels far more invested in this than he would a standard wolf game
That's not the term I'd have used (invested)
Maybe not invested in the traditional sense but more that he cares for how he's reading people

As a wolf his posting feels far different to this
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:47 pm Nobody in this game has done anything that should earn them a strong town read except for maybe Long Con. We have 481 posts and Day 2 ends in 10 minutes. It's been a game very bare of action. Nobody deserves a vehement defense.
Sir, I don't follow rules, I break them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:47 pm Nobody in this game has done anything that should earn them a strong town read except for maybe Long Con. We have 481 posts and Day 2 ends in 10 minutes. It's been a game very bare of action. Nobody deserves a vehement defense.
I may include Epi, but otherwise agreed

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:49 pm
Sir, I don't follow rules, I break them.
:haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not sure skipping a vote deliberately is DrWilgy's style. But he's not a town read

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Apologies I wasnt here sooner, in my mind EOD wasnt for another hour yet and it slipped from me completely ;;'

I think Long Con is still town & Epi can be town as of recent posting. Roxy feels like she's posting with good intent when it comes to reading me and trying to get a good grasp of my alignment. Feel good about those 3

I might be overly confident on Brad and making myself the worlds easiest pocket. I dont think I am though. His mannerisms feel very v!him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:50 pm I'm not sure skipping a vote deliberately is DrWilgy's style. But he's not a town read
What makes you sure it's deliberate?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:50 pm I'm not sure skipping a vote deliberately is DrWilgy's style. But he's not a town read
I don't figure it is, that's what I mean.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:54 pm
It's not. I'm saying he should not be docked points for skipping because it was probably accidental.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks, JJJ

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We're heading for a coin flip.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:56 pm Thanks, JJJ
certainly
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Hustle”