Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 73

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by AceofSpaces »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:(and trice, I was only thinking of games in our "universe"; where else do you play?
I've played a few games on each of: Progarchives, The Piano, 4EW, this site, and I can't remember where else. None of these sites seem to last very long lol. I've also played lots of the card game version of mafia, before I ever started this
AceofSpaces wrote: Way too confrontational? Like when you assume anyone who has anything critical to say of you is automatically mafia?
AceofSpaces wrote: It is pretty bad form to automatically assume anyone who calls you suspicious is a baddie, Trice. It's reactive and over-defensive, and well.....confrontational.
No, just you and only because you still try to push it as bad to even consider L/Light not a "goodie" option. That's much more self-defensive than anything I've done.

You're the only person I'm actively accusing here, so you can't try to push that as anybody who calls me suspicious - a few others have as well.

DH had a really weird flip around as soon as I posted anything against you, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you two were teammates.

I mean look at your laughable "case" post, it consists almost entirely of "trice is mafia because he made multiple posts in a row fast. Therefore reasons!"

Your gross misrepresentation of my case against you combined with your lack of any substantial defense is the last nail in your coffin as far as I'm concerned.

For those still making up their minds on who to vote today, I strongly recommend Trice.

Vote= Trice
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm back - yay.

I've been reading the posts that I missed this morning and i have to admit I don't yet have someone I'm certain about voting for. I'm intrigued by Epi's suspicion of Russ (I don't mean I will be voting for Russ, just that I'm intrigued). Epi isn't one that i have noticed in games going for the low poster or even the non poster but it could be I'm misremembering. This case does feel a little different from past cases in that Russ voted but hasn't posted and he voted for an option that imo is a baddie option. Unfortunately we don't know why he voted that option. If he's bad though wouldn't he have just skipped voting altogether so as not to raise the question why is he voting and not talking? Could the role say both he must vote but cannot post until some game mechanism happens? I can't help but think MP wouldn't have written a role with so much going against it. So I'm not convinced yet that Russ is bad but it is an interesting theory.

I am about to re-read Trice because in the discussions so far he sticks out to me. llama, I think someone may have mentioned this but TH changing his mind so much does not sound like a baddie thing to me. I think a baddie would be more sure of his opinion.

linki Aces
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 114

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Hope y'all don't buy the bandwagon attempt, let's actually lynch some baddies instead.

If my "defense" is "insubstantial" it's because it's only as strong as Ace's accusations

linki - hope the drive was nice
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't really know at this moment. I feel like there were some really big personality players going back and forth in the thread today but I'm not sure what I make of it.

Also... WIFEY!!!!
:daisy:

Does anyone think there may be challenges either attached to the Day 0 poll, or just as part of players secrets? Normally when there are challenges or wins attached to polls, I will see an occasional post from ppl about the possibility, but I'm not seeing this. Some things would seem less of a mystery if we thought there was a possibility of secret challenges... like Russti not speaking, TH not being consistent and then the way he voted early, I'm just getting the feeling that either some players have adopted new play styles, or something else is going on. And a role that doesn't post because he can't be lynched is a little too blatant. The host asked for no hinting, and being silent due to feeling safe from a lynch would be a lot like role-hinting.

sorry for rambling.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I believe Epi is wrong about what role Russ might be. I think he's much more likely to be this one, because of the part I underlined:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Teru Mikami (X Kira) – As a devoted worshiper of Kira, Mikami has a strong sense of justice and feels evil absolutely must be punished. He adheres to a very strict, daily schedule. (Secrets)
That said, I am not inclined to see Russ lynched on Day 1. I want to see what he will do on other days! Will he have to post in rainbow font on Day 2? Will he have to include the word "poop" in every sentence? We should continue to observe his behavior until we can be absolutely sure. It's how L would want us to proceed.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote: I am about to re-read Trice because in the discussions so far he sticks out to me. llama, I think someone may have mentioned this but TH changing his mind so much does not sound like a baddie thing to me. I think a baddie would be more sure of his opinion.
I think baddies like to try to have things both ways, but a diversity of opinion enriches us all! :hugs:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:I believe Epi is wrong about what role Russ might be. I think he's much more likely to be this one, because of the part I underlined:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Teru Mikami (X Kira) – As a devoted worshiper of Kira, Mikami has a strong sense of justice and feels evil absolutely must be punished. He adheres to a very strict, daily schedule. (Secrets)
That said, I am not inclined to see Russ lynched on Day 1. I want to see what he will do on other days! Will he have to post in rainbow font on Day 2? Will he have to include the word "poop" in every sentence? We should continue to observe his behavior until we can be absolutely sure. It's how L would want us to proceed.
So you think Russ is likely to be a Kira and you don't want to lynch him? Seriously?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

We must continue to observe his behavior until there can be no doubt.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Oh and nice work completely ignore everything I pointed to you there Ace. Who is going "no u" again?

Your entire game has been attacking a person who accused you, same thing you claim I'm doing. 9 out of 12 of your Day 1 posts are about me only, and one other is partially about me. Talk about a one track mind. You seem to be going to the ol' "if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth" strategy.

You are also vehement that L/Light voters cannot possibly be a place to look for baddie players, convenient enough since it's your vote

And the only real accusation you leveled at me is that I post too much too quickly, which makes me a baddie for... some reason?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:I have completed my binge watch of the anime series "Death Note". I now know everything about this game.
Infodrop!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:We must continue to observe his behavior until there can be no doubt.
Funny how you don't feel that way about anyone else. Me, for example. How many Day 1 lynch votes have you ever cast where there was "no doubt"?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Because I have no doubts about you, my good llama.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Turnip Head wrote:We must continue to observe his behavior until there can be no doubt.
That's a little weird.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

AceofSpaces wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:(and trice, I was only thinking of games in our "universe"; where else do you play?
I've played a few games on each of: Progarchives, The Piano, 4EW, this site, and I can't remember where else. None of these sites seem to last very long lol. I've also played lots of the card game version of mafia, before I ever started this
AceofSpaces wrote: Way too confrontational? Like when you assume anyone who has anything critical to say of you is automatically mafia?
AceofSpaces wrote: It is pretty bad form to automatically assume anyone who calls you suspicious is a baddie, Trice. It's reactive and over-defensive, and well.....confrontational.
No, just you and only because you still try to push it as bad to even consider L/Light not a "goodie" option. That's much more self-defensive than anything I've done.

You're the only person I'm actively accusing here, so you can't try to push that as anybody who calls me suspicious - a few others have as well.

DH had a really weird flip around as soon as I posted anything against you, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you two were teammates.

I mean look at your laughable "case" post, it consists almost entirely of "trice is mafia because he made multiple posts in a row fast. Therefore reasons!"

Your gross misrepresentation of my case against you combined with your lack of any substantial defense is the last nail in your coffin as far as I'm concerned.

For those still making up their minds on who to vote today, I strongly recommend Trice.

Vote= Trice
While I can see a case of two civvies butting heads, the thing that bothers me about you is, that you're only fixated on Trice, while Trice even though going after you, is still trying to look into other things. I think baddies focus on one person more than civvies, and like I said, since it's only day 1, this bothers me even more.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

It's funny how TH is not even trying to come up with a reason to vote llama
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
That's a little weird.
I know, right? Since when do we only lynch people when we have no doubt about them, especially on Day 1?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:That is helpful.

While DH and Epi tango, and trice and Aces rave, boo feels like the odd one out in this party.
I am not seeing bad boo so far, not at all.

And FZ, "wot" meaning I disagree that discussing the Yotsuba is a baddie waste of time. They have a Kira and they have secret win conditions. I would rather lynch direct baddies, yes, but the Yotsuba may have a kill at some point, some rather vague point, Lol, so :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh, and for what it's worth, Trice. I think you are probably on the level. For now, anyway.

linki: I agree with all of what SVS says here.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
That's a little weird.
That's how L would do it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I can think of a few reasons for TH to not want to vote for somebody he thinks is bad

1) TH is bad and doesn't want to kill a teammate
2) TH is bad and knows that's not his teammate, but doesn't want to be involved with lynching a civ
3) TH threw out a random idea he doesn't even believe

anyone got other theories?

FWIW, I never made the connection before that the strict daily regimen thing would mean posting challenges, but it seems possible now that it's been pointed out
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

S~V~S wrote:

While DH and Epi tango, and trice and Aces rave, boo feels like the odd one out in this party.

And FZ, "wot" meaning I disagree that discussing the Yotsuba is a baddie waste of time. They have a Kira and they have secret win conditions. I would rather lynch direct baddies, yes, but the Yotsuba may have a kill at some point, some rather vague point, Lol, so :shrug:
So if you knew someone was this Yotsuba, you'd lynch them now instead of looking for a sure baddie?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I mean, it truly would remove any doubt if Russ starts posting insanified posts for day 2
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:I can think of a few reasons for TH to not want to vote for somebody he thinks is bad

2) TH is bad and knows that's not his teammate, but doesn't want to be involved with lynching a civ

FWIW, I never made the connection before that the strict daily regimen thing would mean posting challenges, but it seems possible now that it's been pointed out
I have not ruled out voting for Russ in subsequent lynches, and hopefully by then we'll also hear his side of the story (if the silence only lasts today).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

So if you knew someone was this Yotsuba, you'd lynch them now instead of looking for a sure baddie?
Better a Yotsuba than a detective.

But how dangerous could the Yotsuba be if they don't obtain a death note?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matahari wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I don't really know at this moment. I feel like there were some really big personality players going back and forth in the thread today but I'm not sure what I make of it.

Also... WIFEY!!!!

Does anyone think there may be challenges either attached to the Day 0 poll, or just as part of players secrets? Normally when there are challenges or wins attached to polls, I will see an occasional post from ppl about the possibility, but I'm not seeing this. Some things would seem less of a mystery if we thought there was a possibility of secret challenges... like Russti not speaking, TH not being consistent and then the way he voted early, I'm just getting the feeling that either some players have adopted new play styles, or something else is going on. And a role that doesn't post because he can't be lynched is a little too blatant. The host asked for no hinting, and being silent due to feeling safe from a lynch would be a lot like role-hinting.

sorry for rambling.
I missed this post. Yeah, I'm trying to think why some people are acting so out of character. What are usually the consequences of secret challenges?

Also, do you have any thoughts about the players themselves?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

well there is the danger of yotsuba trying to lead lynches against civs instead of against Kiras
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I can think of a few reasons for TH to not want to vote for somebody he thinks is bad

I have not ruled out voting for Russ in subsequent lynches, and hopefully by then we'll also hear his side of the story (if the silence only lasts today).
Did you get a challenge to vote for llama and get people talking about how ridiculous your vote is?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I should really start quoting the people I respond to, I am frequently not getting linki when there are posts before me
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

The person most likely to feel it's important to depict Yotsuba as good guys is the one who's a Kira
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I have not ruled out voting for Russ in subsequent lynches, and hopefully by then we'll also hear his side of the story (if the silence only lasts today).
Did you get a challenge to vote for llama and get people talking about how ridiculous your vote is?
No. I voted for llama because I wanted to.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, for the last few days, I have only been able to come in and read a few pages at a time, not able to fully catch up because of all the conversation. I'm starting this post while still not caught up, but it occurred to me that I should get thoughts down.

The Normal vs L/Light vote has taken up a lot of the conversation thus far, so I should start by talking about that a little. I voted for the L/Light option, because I thought it would be cool, and I was optimistic that L could work it into Civvie advantage. There is an angle that I have not seen discussed on this front, so I'm bringing it up. I know the Normal option has already won, so this is moot now anyway.

I feel like people were focusing on whether L and Light picked Civvies or baddies with their vote-weighting choices, when in my mind, the trick was for L to pick people who are good at finding baddies, and for Light to pick people who are bad at finding baddies. It's about confidence in the players' case-making ability and detective work, because even baddies want to lynch baddies - they want their cases to give them cred. Looking at whether baddies or Civvies have more vote-influence is one thing, but it's not the only thing. Especially when L and Light mostly have no idea who the baddies and Civvies are. Anyways, Normal won and now a lot of the discussion is about that.

The original thing was DH and Epig arguing about the best option, with some satellite opinions coming in after those two started at it. I've only read it once, but I feel like a lot of the Normal voters decided on Normal after Epig made a big case for it. Staunch supporters of his infallible opinion. It occurs to me as I write this that perhaps some baddies latched on to that because they could see how one could make the case that L/Light voters are bad.

The other thing that stands out to me is Aces/Trice. It's like the other big discussion. I find it more interesting than the DH/Epig one, especially with Aces' big case on Trice. I really like the angle of thinking like a baddie, and looking for patterns of behaviour that, while not overtly suspicious, conform with what I think a baddie would do. Also, it's good to see an active Aces, because the last several games I have played with him, I recall a near-absenteeism from him. Aces, will you keep this up? Will you bring that Aces to the next game I host? :feb: I don't think there's a big case against Aces, but there sure is one against Trice now.

This goes against the theory from S~V~S that baddies would be more tentative in this game because they don't want to lynch a teammate they don't know yet. Trice doesn't fall into that category at all. Could be a distanced defense of Trice by S~V~S, now that I think about it, but that's too weak to pursue at this time.

I also feel like Trice has been unfairly accused for some of the things... you make a lot of posts, and people can find something to twist in them. What I'm thinking about specifically here is when Trice said "If that's the best case you can make, then you're not going to lynch a Civ like you want to." Someone was saying that would likely be interpreted as "Trice isn't Civ", I think... but that is a long shot, I don't believe that's going to happen. Who thinks that's a slip? I don't.

On the other hand, it's a huge "no u". Maybe even a slightly preemptive one, as I seem to recall from Aces' case that he said Trice was being baddie-paranoid... and that statement of 'no-u'-ness really fits the bill. That's a very strong statement from Trice that he thinks Aces is a baddie. Has Trice voted for Aces yet? I haven't looked at votes yet.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 97#p115297

I'm at that post now in my catch-up. I'll talk more when I'm up-to-date, assuming that ever happens with this superverbose thread.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:I mean, it truly would remove any doubt if Russ starts posting insanified posts for day 2
Not really. :ponder:
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

wonder if TH just didn't know where to put his suspicions and did a throwaway vote. Llama is one of the people that seems ok to me, nobody else seems to really be targeting him either

linki - FZ - do you think so? To the Kira it should not matter if they are depicted as good, because they can NK them either way. In fact it's better for the Kira if Yotsuba are treated as bad, because it dilutes the possible lynch target pool

Linki - LC - I haven't voted yet, there are still hours and hours left in the day
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

For those looking for the spark notes version of why Trice should be lynched today, I'll present you with the main points.

1. During the day 0 poll Trice made a remark that, I believe, was meant to divert attention to a large group of possible scape goats while Trice remained under the radar.
2. The majority of Trice's post thereafter were joke post, without any real content or effort to contribute. Once again reinforcing the idea that he wanted to fly under the radar. It was only after I brought him up as a suspect that he became active.
3. I mentioned my suspicion of Trice twice at the beginning of day 1. Once in an outline of my starting thoughts for the day, and again in a short response to Trice in which I pointed out he was relying on the "no u" style of defense. After these mentions, Trice has grown increasingly defensive.
4. Rather than defending himself, he has resorted to misquoting me and accusing me, or anyone else who finds him suspicious, of being mafia. He's backed up his claims through blatant misrepresentation of what I've said.
5. He continues to ignore the evidence against him. Instead deciding it's best to dismiss my case as "a joke".

So in summery, he is behaving exactly as any mafia who's been caught and called out would behave.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matahari wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:I mean, it truly would remove any doubt if Russ starts posting insanified posts for day 2
Mata is right. If Russ starts posting insanified posts on Day 2, we cannot rule out that another player targeted him with this ability to make him appear more suspicious. If that happens, we would need to observe him on Day 3 as well.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

AceofSpaces wrote:For those looking for the spark notes version of why Trice should be lynched today, I'll present you with the main points.

1. During the day 0 poll Trice made a remark that, I believe, was meant to divert attention to a large group of possible scape goats while Trice remained under the radar.
2. The majority of Trice's post thereafter were joke post, without any real content or effort to contribute. Once again reinforcing the idea that he wanted to fly under the radar. It was only after I brought him up as a suspect that he became active.
3. I mentioned my suspicion of Trice twice at the beginning of day 1. Once in an outline of my starting thoughts for the day, and again in a short response to Trice in which I pointed out he was relying on the "no u" style of defense. After these mentions, Trice has grown increasingly defensive.
4. Rather than defending himself, he has resorted to misquoting me and accusing me, or anyone else who finds him suspicious, of being mafia. He's backed up his claims through blatant misrepresentation of what I've said.
5. He continues to ignore the evidence against him. Instead deciding it's best to dismiss my case as "a joke".

So in summery, he is behaving exactly as any mafia who's been caught and called out would behave.
I don't remember anyone asking... but thanks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Mata is right. If Russ starts posting insanified posts on Day 2, we cannot rule out that another player targeted him with this ability to make him appear more suspicious. If that happens, we would need to observe him on Day 3 as well.
Your vigilant observation of someone is no good if he has killed you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

FZ. wrote: While I can see a case of two civvies butting heads, the thing that bothers me about you is, that you're only fixated on Trice, while Trice even though going after you, is still trying to look into other things. I think baddies focus on one person more than civvies, and like I said, since it's only day 1, this bothers me even more.
I feel strongly that Trice is mafia. I'd rather put my time and effort into something I feel strongly about than take a shotgun approach to finding baddies. It's just how I play the game.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Changing what he's supposed to do for posting in each day would also not make any sense if he's following a rigorous schedule. Either he's that role and just isn't allowed to post in order to follow a daily schedule, or he's not that role and he's just not posting. Making a baddie role that follows a schedule and making it so they are not allowed to post wouldn't make sense since it would out them, so I think he's just choosing not to post.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:For those looking for the spark notes version of why Trice should be lynched today, I'll present you with the main points.

I don't remember anyone asking... but thanks.
Me and S~V~S had an exchange on here just last night about how it's inconvenient for some people to read through five paragraphs just to get the basics of a case. I did this so people would have a quick reference . Because I am nice like that.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

FZ. wrote:
Matahari wrote:

Also... WIFEY!!!!

sorry for rambling.
I missed this post. Yeah, I'm trying to think why some people are acting so out of character. What are usually the consequences of secret challenges?

Also, do you have any thoughts about the players themselves?
Usually, ppl are not supposed to admit to having a secret challenge, but if they exist in a game, ppl will sometimes mention the possibility (because they have first hand knowledge, and no I don't, lol) however, it helps me to feel like some players do, when I see the possibility mentioned a few times.

I have mostly positive thoughts at this time, mainly because day 1 has always been a crapshoot for me. The only reason I don't abstain from voting on day 1 is because its not allowed. So I sometimes announce to everyone that I'm going to go with the majority but I try to give reasons for why I can't feel 100% sure of a player.

So far, I've trusted (and agreed with) most everything posted by Boo and SVS. For once, I don't mistrust DH and Aces, their posts may not reflect what I'm thinking, but I don't see them as having bad intentions.

I need to go and cook lunch for my grandson - but when I'm finished, I'll try to go down the list of players and my list of notes. :burger:
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

1. How many times do I have to go over this? Lynching baddies consistently requires pattern recognition. As I've already explained ad-nauseum, L/Light voting would have been almost guaranteed to favour the kira team, and therefore one of the "flags" to look for in people is that they voted for it. That is not even remotely the same thing as trying to divert attention exclusively to those voters, as you are constantly trying to claim
2. That's an outright lie
3. 80% of your post content since day 1 started focuses exclusively on me. If you can handle the kitchen, stay out of glass houses. I've responded to your unhealthy fixation on me in a reasonable way - by pointing out the numerous inconsistencies in your posts.
4. I don't see how explaining the underlying logic of your faulty arguments qualifies as misquoting you. I don't believe I've misrepresented anything you've said, but the only response you actually offer to any of my accusations is "no u" - while simultaneously trying to claim that's what I'm doing
5. WHAT EVIDENCE? The "case" which you said you put tons of effort into, literally consisted of a) trice made two posts less than a minute apart clarifying his word choice and b) I think these three random posts trice made were useless fluff

So in summary, you've still completely ignored my last 2 posts about you. I think it's because you have no response, because you know I'm right.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I have not ruled out voting for Russ in subsequent lynches, and hopefully by then we'll also hear his side of the story (if the silence only lasts today).
No. I voted for llama because I wanted to.
Oh well, in that case...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Thank you for being logical.

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Well if you think he's bad now but would not have you mind changed if he continues to have apparent posting challenges, why bother waiting to lynch him? If it's because you don't want to lynch him at all, why bother bringing it up at all?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

Does trice always change his avatar this frequently?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Boomslang »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Yeah... touche. There comes a point where one has to take action on a suspicion. I don't think we're there with Russ yet; we've got to hear something of his defense. If this doesn't happen in Day 2... well, maybe then it'll be time.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

But for all that, I'm leaning at least as much into a TH vote as an aceofspades vote. I think ace is bad but if he is fixating on me exclusively, he can't do much harm to the rest of the detectives. Who knows, his team might even be so mad that they waste their NK on me. TH on the other hand, is apparently completely unwilling to offer any explanation for his vote, like he's not even trying to find baddies

linki - thanks MM, saves me the trouble of constantly trying to find posts-in-thread links from some of the low posters
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:

You're the only person I'm actively accusing here,
so you can't try to push that as anybody who calls me suspicious - a few others have as well.

I took the time to bold and enlarge all the parts I'll be responding to.

1. Can you please point out the specific post where I've pushed it as "bad to even consider the L/Light as not a goodie option" Where is that even coming from? How are you still misinterpreting my stance on that? At this point it has to be deliberate.
2. DH's weird flip around consisted of him pointing out you were misquoting me. How does that make us teammates? How is that even weird? What would have been weirder is if he had backed your false interpretation of my quote. As an added bit of fun, I think it's hilarious that in the same post you say I'm the only one your pushing for, and then right below that you accuse DH of being mafia. Because why? He pointed out how wrong you were?
3. I've outlined my case against you so many times at this point that if that's what you've gotten out it you have to be actively ignoring the facts.

(Is anyone else having site issues?)

Return to “Previous Jobs”