Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 10]

Post by FZ. »

There are so many players that we've given a free pass to, it bothers me. Not sure what to do with it.
TH, knowing what we know, could BR still be bad. Is it possible in terms of mechanics?

linki: I give baddies more credit than most people give them. As a baddie, I'll be much more attentive to try and figure out roles, so I know who to kill, I usually know before others what's going on. So the framing thing if possible is something that they've had to have thought about themselves. I don't know if it would be worth it to them, but I want to put it out there, so they don't try to push it later.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:You had a problem with me saying basically the same thing.
For a very specific reason.
Whatever specific reason, it simply guided you to misinterpret me saying basically the same thing you said, which by your standards is fine to say it. :shrug:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Rico, what do you think about TH's suspicions of you? Do you think he's misguided but trying to be helpful, or just trying to cause chaos, like llama thinks? Also, you used the term "informed" when you talked about him earlier. Is that a slip and you think he's informed about you some how?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:TH, knowing what we know, could BR still be bad. Is it possible in terms of mechanics?
I assume so... I can't think of any reason why she couldn't be bad.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:You had a problem with me saying basically the same thing.
For a very specific reason.
Whatever specific reason, it simply guided you to misinterpret me saying basically the same thing you said, which by your standards is fine to say it. :shrug:
Because you suspect FZ of being Light and I do not. That's why it's different when I say it. But when I tried to follow up on this you didn't give me your current opinion of FZ's role, so I couldn't continue interrogating you with this line of thinking.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:TH, knowing what we know, could BR still be bad. Is it possible in terms of mechanics?
I assume so... I can't think of any reason why she couldn't be bad.
She'd have to give up something
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm not sure I follow you FZ.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm not sure I follow you FZ.
:sigh: I don't want to say too much
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:Rico, what do you think about TH's suspicions of you? Do you think he's misguided but trying to be helpful, or just trying to cause chaos, like llama thinks? Also, you used the term "informed" when you talked about him earlier. Is that a slip and you think he's informed about you some how?
They're nicely built (even up to classic TH standards, from what I've seen in Film and how I understand him to be generally expected from him :noble:), but sadly wrong. I offered my rebuttals both times he made a case on me - he says that didn't change anything for him, which is fine with me. I'm generally more ok with his out-in-the-open choice of Shinigamiesque gameplay, certainly more than laugh-in-our-face-joker MM.

Regard the last bit, I explained to him what I meant by that.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:Rico, what do you think about TH's suspicions of you? Do you think he's misguided but trying to be helpful, or just trying to cause chaos, like llama thinks? Also, you used the term "informed" when you talked about him earlier. Is that a slip and you think he's informed about you some how?
They're nicely built (even up to classic TH standards, from what I've seen in Film and how I understand him to be generally expected from him :noble:), but sadly wrong. I offered my rebuttals both times he made a case on me - he says that didn't change anything for him, which is fine with me. I'm generally more ok with his out-in-the-open choice of Shinigamiesque gameplay, certainly more than laugh-in-our-face-joker MM.

Regard the last bit, I explained to him what I meant by that.
I have to say I don't see you as that suspicious, but TH is very good at finding baddies, so who knows. I'm watching your back and forth
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

In any case I'd like to know who Rico thinks we should look at today and why.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to bed, I'm too tired to think. I was up until 3 am last night.

In any case, I think a lot more people need to start talking more and say who they are thinking of voting for, and why.

I want to hear more of SD's thoughts as well as Zeeks and BAss. I also want to know who Epi is going to go after now that he can't lynch me.

I'll give my thoughts tomorrow. It's too hard to form meaningful thoughts in my condition.

Night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Rico I've got the same question as TH for you, and Bass I have the same question for you: who are you going to vote and why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Epignosis is my top suspect today, which I don't think is tunnel vision-y at all, since we've been working together almost all game.
Make a case, padre. I am almost sure of your role. Do you know mine?
Turnip Head wrote:I do think looking at Epignosis is a great place to start for finding Higuchi, but personally I'm not convinced yet that Higuchi has even got his Death Note. If Mata or FZ passed a Death Note to Higuchi, we will become aware of it very soon through the phone call, but it hasn't happened yet, so Higuchi hunting might still be a bit premature. That said, I'm not sure which Kira would be the best to specifically look for today, other than Mikami, who's always a good bet to die.
Let's play a game.

Assume for a moment that Higuchi got his Death Note recently. Say, yesterday afternoon. Who passed it to him?
Ricochet wrote:SPOILERS FOR EVERYONE ELSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE SHOW

FZ., the first is L, in a clip from the episode (and the day) in which he died. That is an anime-only foreshadowing scene in which he has one last conversation with Light (and cleans his feet for some bloody reason - hey Epig, did you ever feel this scene had idk weird biblical connotations). The second is Yagami Light, just laughing like a maniac (don't remember the scene, episode).
It did, and it was ham-fisted as hell.
Turnip Head wrote:We don't need all the Sympathizers dead to win, just the four Kiras. Light, Misa, Higuchi, and Mikami.
I wanted to point this out this morning, but I was unable. It's Day 10 and so-called detects don't know what they have to do? Weird.
FZ. wrote:I want to hear more of SD's thoughts as well as Zeeks and BAss. I also want to know who Epi is going to go after now that he can't lynch me.
Let's play a game. Rules are above.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I do think looking at Epignosis is a great place to start for finding Higuchi, but personally I'm not convinced yet that Higuchi has even got his Death Note. If Mata or FZ passed a Death Note to Higuchi, we will become aware of it very soon through the phone call, but it hasn't happened yet, so Higuchi hunting might still be a bit premature. That said, I'm not sure which Kira would be the best to specifically look for today, other than Mikami, who's always a good bet to die.
Let's play a game.

Assume for a moment that Higuchi got his Death Note recently. Say, yesterday afternoon. Who passed it to him?
This is easy. Light did. It would have to be FZ, or someone trying to set FZ up (much less likely, let's be honest, but still possible).

Where are you going with this...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Let's play a game.

This is easy. Light did. It would have to be FZ, or someone trying to set FZ up (much less likely, let's be honest, but still possible).

Not going anywhere. Just asking questions. :)
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:I think we still need to lynch Light before Higuchi becomes vulnerable, but that won't be confirmed until the end of this lynch at the earliest and the end of tomorrow's lynch at the latest, because that's when Namikawa's call will take place if Mata or FZ passed the Death Note to Higuchi. If we don't get the call soon, Higuchi still can't be lynched, meaning Light is still killing. MM made it seem like his team was responsible for the Boomslang kill and that they plan to kill L soon, so I believe they still have the Death Note.

Since I'm willing to wait on Namikawa's call for confirmation about the Death Note, the role I'm most interested in lynching today is Mikami, and Bass is still my top suspect for that role. I want to find other suspects for this role too because I'm not fully convinced about Bass yet.

But as I said, I believe Light is still killing, so I'm in the process of gathering suspects for this role still.
So who do you think llama is and why did you vote for him?

You don't think he is Higuchi, Mikami, Misa, or Light. Why did you vote for him?

Those are the four roles the detectives need dead to win, but you don't seem to think llama is any of them. Why did you vote for him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:In any case I'd like to know who Rico thinks we should look at today and why.
I have to call it a day, but sure. The DN transfer is thorny, given that we won't have any sort of confirmation until the beginning of D11 (L) or throughout it (query for Namikawa), so the issue of lynching our primary Higuchi suspect requires the convinction that he received the DN before any actual confirmation of it. Not fully certain about Epignosis and, as I've said, I still have that narrowed down statistic of Matahari being either Misa or Higuchi in my head. Otherwise, I'm still suspicious on Bass, BR and DP; I know the last time I've reasoned about them was in my voting post yesterday, but I didn't really built up further from there and would work on that tomorrow. I'm a bit less sure than you, TH, that Bass fits the Mikami profile (a bit too detached and distracted), but his ideas, when he does show up and especially when he's calling it a catch-up mode, doesn't make me see him as good.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:So who do you think llama is and why did you vote for him?

You don't think he is Higuchi, Mikami, Misa, or Light. Why did you vote for him?

Those are the four roles the detectives need dead to win, but you don't seem to think llama is any of them. Why did you vote for him?
I voted for Llama because he gave me no other choice :noble: His behavior has made me question his detectiveness at times, he's acting like he's the only one trying to find baddies, and that is demonstrably untrue. I have no idea what role he has.

Why did YOU vote for Llama? And why is it so important to you why I did?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:So who do you think llama is and why did you vote for him?

I voted for Llama because he gave me no other choice :noble: His behavior has made me question his detectiveness at times, he's acting like he's the only one trying to find baddies, and that is demonstrably untrue. I have no idea what role he has.

Why did YOU vote for Llama? And why is it so important to you why I did?
I'm trying to figure you out. You are suspicious of a lot of people, have each Kira role pegged out for a certain player, and even a backup option in a couple places.

Yet you voted llama because he 'gave you no other choice'.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yup.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Let's play a game.

Others are free to chime in on this one.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Black Rock »

I have been in the hospital with my 5 year old for over 24 hours and will be in again tonight. The hospital Wifi sucks donkey balls so it's hard to keep up. Hopefully they'll let him go home tomorrow. He's been off oxygen since this afternoon. I said I'd check out Mata and things but I haven't had a chance to.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Let's play a game.

Others are free to chime in on this one.
Obviously you believe FZ to be Light and think she passed the note to Higuchi to save herself. Assuming that you are correct, why are we still discussing FZ right now, shouldn't we be discussing who might be Higuchi?

Personally you top that list of suspects as far as I am concerned, and your insistence on still discussing FZ at the moment doesn't dissuade that opinion. Now, other people I might look at for yotsuba who might be Higuchi are Zeek, Juliets, bass, and DP. Maybe BR, but honestly I'm all over the board where she is concerned. Those are my thoughts for whoever it was that last asked me. FZ is obviously either Light or a detective who can't be lynched. If Higuchi did just received his death note it certainly does not look favorable for FZ, but even if she is Light then she just passed her death note and there is not much we can do about it, so why don't we give her a break for a bit? It's the most logical course of action at the moment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

spacedaisy, is there any particular reason you think I could be Higuchi or is the list a list of people you think are yotsuba and thus could be Higuchi?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Obviously you believe FZ to be Light and think she passed the note to Higuchi to save herself. Assuming that you are correct, why are we still discussing FZ right now, shouldn't we be discussing who might be Higuchi?
Look at your sentence starting with "Assuming." I think the detectives should be aware of my thoughts.

Whether you choose to discuss FZ. now is up to you. You choose what you discuss. :ponder:
Spacedaisy wrote:Personally you top that list of suspects as far as I am concerned, and your insistence on still discussing FZ at the moment doesn't dissuade that opinion.
So vote for me? :shrug2:

My "insistence on still discussing FZ. at the moment" means 1) you misread me (see above) and 2) It is YOU who is hung up on that.

I think it's funny. Remember when I called you out on Day 1? I do.
Spacedaisy wrote:Now, other people I might look at for yotsuba who might be Higuchi are Zeek, Juliets, bass, and DP. Maybe BR, but honestly I'm all over the board where she is concerned. Those are my thoughts for whoever it was that last asked me. FZ is obviously either Light or a detective who can't be lynched. If Higuchi did just received his death note it certainly does not look favorable for FZ, but even if she is Light then she just passed her death note and there is not much we can do about it, so why don't we give her a break for a bit? It's the most logical course of action at the moment.
FZ. is obviously either Light or a detective who can't be lynched?

And you're on me because I'm still talking about FZ.? You're still talking about her. But what you're saying is this: "Give her a break for a bit."

People someone tell me I'm making these posts up.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I'll be a little nasty on this one: If you think I'm Higuchi...

...haha...

FUCK YOU for thinking it.

:dance:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Now, was that really necessary Epi?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi, you are going to try to paint it as if I am the one who is hung up on FZ and won't stop talking about her? I think anyone with eyes capable of reading this thread could see otherwise. But nice try. My give her a break for bit was based on the fact that she obviously is not currently lynchable, whether detective or Light. And she obviously is personally frustrated and tired of the constant attacks. Whether or not she is bad is irrelevant at the moment since we can't seem to currently lynch her. Thus, give it a rest and let's find Higuchi. Your attempt to portray me as the one obsessed with FZ is so transparently false it is unbelievable to me. Go home Epi, you're drunk.

Juliets, it is more based on the feeling of you being generally blendy. I think the people I have felt the least amount of engagement from are the ones who most likely were biding their time until Higuchi has his death note and then will be jumping into the fray more. So I can't say you have done something suspicious, it's more the feeling of you staying on the fringe that makes me put you in that list. That's all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Now, was that really necessary Epi?
It was a joke.

FZ. gets credit for saying FU?

Come on. I thought it was hilarious.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, you are going to try to paint it as if I am the one who is hung up on FZ and won't stop talking about her? I think anyone with eyes capable of reading this thread could see otherwise. But nice try. My give her a break for bit was based on the fact that she obviously is not currently lynchable, whether detective or Light. And she obviously is personally frustrated and tired of the constant attacks. Whether or not she is bad is irrelevant at the moment since we can't seem to currently lynch her. Thus, give it a rest and let's find Higuchi. Your attempt to portray me as the one obsessed with FZ is so transparently false it is unbelievable to me. Go home Epi, you're drunk.

Juliets, it is more based on the feeling of you being generally blendy. I think the people I have felt the least amount of engagement from are the ones who most likely were biding their time until Higuchi has his death note and then will be jumping into the fray more. So I can't say you have done something suspicious, it's more the feeling of you staying on the fringe that makes me put you in that list. That's all.
I'll be with you in 15.

I'm actually watching Death Note.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks Spacedaisy. I understand what you are saying, I just feel like we've got all the talkers in this game. But now that some have cut back, like boo, maybe I will be able to be more involved.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay. I'm back.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, you are going to try to paint it as if I am the one who is hung up on FZ and won't stop talking about her?
I don't paint. I write music.

However, I read your wording carefully: I am not trying to deceive people into thinking that you are "hung up on FZ. and won't stop talking about her."

So no, I'm am not trying to do that because it isn't true.

Spacedaisy wrote: I think anyone with eyes capable of reading this thread could see otherwise. But nice try. My give her a break for bit was based on the fact that she obviously is not currently lynchable, whether detective or Light. And she obviously is personally frustrated and tired of the constant attacks.
I don't give a shit about that. If you're personally frustrated or tired of constant attacks, play Checkers. Mafia isn't for you.
Spacedaisy wrote:Whether or not she is bad is irrelevant at the moment since we can't seem to currently lynch her. Thus, give it a rest and let's find Higuchi. Your attempt to portray me as the one obsessed with FZ is so transparently false it is unbelievable to me.
I want people to read this a time or two. First, it's irrelevant whether someone is bad depending on whether or not that person can be lynched. I think the "Give it a rest and let's find Higuchi" indicates that FZ. is indeed Light from your perspective. Finally, spacedaisy thinks I'm portraying her as obsessive with FZ. That's a little silly. Know why? I AM the one obsessed with FZ. spacedaisy has done nothing save defending FZ.

Spacedaisy wrote:Go home Epi, you're drunk.
I've been home. :confused:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epi which sounds better:

Ohm, Director of COSINE

or

[My Characters Real Name], Director of COSINE
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Epi which sounds better:

Ohm, Director of COSINE

or

Oops.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ohm, Director of COSINE

or

You shouldn't be worrying about that until you can tag things properly.[/ot]
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:

Ohm, Director of COSINE

or

I'll tag you properly in a minute mister.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ohm, Director of COSINE

or

I'll tag you properly in a minute mister.
Bros before... :slick:

Hey, wait a minute! :eek:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I would like to attempt to dissuade llama from voting for me.

I am taken aback that he has named me as Higuchi.

I hope we can talk before the vote.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi, you flat out said I was the one wanting to talk about her. Now you are turning around and pretending like I was the one implying that! Your case you just posted against me is flat out lies. no, I don't think she is Light. But even if she is we apparently can't currently lynch her, yet you and llama won't shut the fuck up about her. You may not care if a fellow player is having fun, but I do. I don't care if you find this acceptable or not. Frankly I don't give a shit about your opinion of how to play mafia. I'll play it the way I feel regardless of you. And yes, if she is Light we can't lynch her, so it only makes sense to give it a fucking rest for the moment. Come back to her later. I think you are incredibly afflicted with tunnel vision and probably wrong, but you will never admit to it, so whatever. I've said my piece and I think everyone playing this game can judge between what I have had to say and what you have had to say. So I'm done with you. Maybe I'll give you the same silent treatment you gave others earlier.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, you flat out said I was the one wanting to talk about her. Now you are turning around and pretending like I was the one implying that! Your case you just posted against me is flat out lies. no, I don't think she is Light. But even if she is we apparently can't currently lynch her, yet you and llama won't shut the fuck up about her. You may not care if a fellow player is having fun, but I do. I don't care if you find this acceptable or not. Frankly I don't give a shit about your opinion of how to play mafia. I'll play it the way I feel regardless of you. And yes, if she is Light we can't lynch her, so it only makes sense to give it a fucking rest for the moment. Come back to her later. I think you are incredibly afflicted with tunnel vision and probably wrong, but you will never admit to it, so whatever. I've said my piece and I think everyone playing this game can judge between what I have had to say and what you have had to say. So I'm done with you. Maybe I'll give you the same silent treatment you gave others earlier.
Ouch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Maybe I'll give you the same silent treatment you gave others earlier.
So...is this starting now? :grin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:I would like to attempt to dissuade llama from voting for me.

"The best defense is a good offense." - thellama73
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I would like to attempt to dissuade llama from voting for me.

"The best defense is a good offense." - thellama73
I'm offensive enough.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

XD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm probably going to vote spacedaisy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll wait for her to tell me it's a "NO U" though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, you flat out said I was the one wanting to talk about her. Now you are turning around and pretending like I was the one implying that!
Proof of your claim?
Spacedaisy wrote:Your case you just posted against me is flat out lies. no, I don't think she is Light. But even if she is we apparently can't currently lynch her, yet you and llama won't shut the fuck up about her.
I was talking about boo.
thellama73 is talking about me.

Proof of your claim?
Spacedaisy wrote:You may not care if a fellow player is having fun, but I do.
I do care, but if that person is losing and I'm winning, then I don't care.
Spacedaisy wrote:I don't care if you find this acceptable or not.
And I don't care if you find my finding it acceptable or not. :D
Spacedaisy wrote: Frankly I don't give a shit about your opinion of how to play mafia. I'll play it the way I feel regardless of you.
I'm sorry. You missed the law that said you have to play how I say. Get used to it.
Spacedaisy wrote: And yes, if she is Light we can't lynch her, so it only makes sense to give it a fucking rest for the moment.
No. It doesn't make sense. If you are bad I will press you until you BLEED.
Spacedaisy wrote:Come back to her later.
Why?
Spacedaisy wrote:I think you are incredibly afflicted with tunnel vision and probably wrong, but you will never admit to it, so whatever.
Wrong? I know the answer. FZ. is Light Yagami. And I know I am awesome.
Spacedaisy wrote:I've said my piece and I think everyone playing this game can judge between what I have had to say and what you have had to say. So I'm done with you. Maybe I'll give you the same silent treatment you gave others earlier.
Well, what you have had to say isn't much. What, fifty-six posts? Easy.

You were suspicious to me Day 1 and you're up to no good now.

Return to “Previous Jobs”