The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 1]

Post by Zombarella »

blindfaeth wrote:Oh well, if people are interested in lynching me I suppose I'll share what I know. At least if I die, SVS won't be able to lie to you about whose will it is. It is Zomberellas will. The reason I did not come after her in the thread as many of you suggested is because she was literally absent for so long. Which I think is oddly convenient, but whatever. Final thoughts, I think dom is bad, he's only analytical like this when he has a team. I think epi and bills are bad. Think SVS is misguided. Good luck
Well, I think BF ruined my role. Thanks, for that. Civvie or not, you blew it!
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Zomberella12 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Oh well, if people are interested in lynching me I suppose I'll share what I know. At least if I die, SVS won't be able to lie to you about whose will it is. It is Zomberellas will. The reason I did not come after her in the thread as many of you suggested is because she was literally absent for so long. Which I think is oddly convenient, but whatever. Final thoughts, I think dom is bad, he's only analytical like this when he has a team. I think epi and bills are bad. Think SVS is misguided. Good luck
Now that's interesting, right there.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Now that's interesting, right there.
Indeed. :ponder:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by blindfaeth »

Yw!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Is that all?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Epignosis wrote:
To whom is this post addressed?
:P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Just seemed like a revelation that would bring more talk between the willer and the willee. Nothing?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Epignosis wrote:Is that all?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All right then.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Epignosis wrote: Now that's interesting, right there.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

blindfaeth wrote:I'm actin a fool right meow
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Epignosis wrote: That's cute.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

*sigh*
ImageImage
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Mongoose wrote:
LizKeen wrote:Random thoughts because catching up has made me really tired.

I'm not sure I'm as willing to give Mongoose the benefit of the doubt. She said BF's actions revealed something to her but can't pursue it. Then why bring it up? Also the brown-nosing new players. (Even though I am one and like the benefit of the doubt) Trying to get us on your side?
I did not mean to imply BF's actions revealed something to me, I am not even sure what you mean.

Wow, "brown nosing new players", I guess that's what you get for being nice around these parts these days, I forgot how aggressive these games can be.

Going back to requote what you said I realized it wasn't you who said it but Epignosis, so my apologies. And I didn't mean to offend, brown-nosing was probably too strong a word, just felt like you were trying to cuddle up to new players. Since I mistakenly attributed something to you and that was my main suspicion on you I will not be voting you today.

And as for the rest of what's gone on tonight, just.... :omg: :omg: :omg:

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

So do you think she is the millionaire, or even a baddie at all?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:My other likely vote then, is Metalmarsh, for his self-vote. Still deciding between him and BF right now.
Go pick on someone else.
Zomberella12 wrote:
Oh...

I don't know how to respond to this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

Ugh, all this BF/Golden/SVS/Bullz/Zomberella/Whoever Else stuff is mind boggling. As it stands to me though, I think BF was probably an overexcited civ who made a bad decision. I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves. I don't really see anyone in this conflict as particularly suspicious, just a whole lot of butting heads.

I do think it was a bit odd for Dom to specifically point out "us", but not enough to find him actively suspicious.

What I'm most concerned about is that so any people have already voted with so much time left in the lynch. I'm thinking at least one or two of the voters are trying to avoid responsibility, either by self voting or by jumping on the BF bandwagon.

EBWOP: MM, I don't think anyone is picking on you, since it is noteworthy when people vote for themselves. But since you do this a lot, I'm less inclined to think you bad for it here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@DF, my main wonder was that it doesn't seem to bother LC that vomps and MP also self-voted. Why not? And before he dares to pass vomps' self-vote off as just standard vomps behavior, well why wouldn't that apply to me?

Also @BF. By bills, do you mean bullzeye?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm so confused.

If BF and Golden are both mindful, logical players, then why did they each make a rash decision on Day 1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:I didn't 'run with it' and I didn't 'present my anything as fact'.

All I did was stated that you got my eye for it. Once. It's you who has run with it.

As for the first one - go read the thread. I said the reason I hadn't responded to you was because you were linki and I had to run for work. But anyway, why would I respond specifically to you when all you did was said, essentially, 'yeah golden, what the other person said'... why would I not just answer the first person?

And honestly - I don't need to make you 'look' bad for it. I think the reaction of the thread tells you all you need to know, frankly. You did look bad for it. But your reaction is the kind of thing I look for which I find, frankly, to be much MORE indicative of a baddie... blowing everything well out of proportion.

As I said - it's VERY easy of you to claim a particular interpretation now, after everyone has 'misinterpreted' it. Which I don't think I actually did misinterpret it. I think, in fact, your interpretation is the very one I was thinking when I gave you the eye. I know LC stated 'JC's us meaning the baddie team'... but you just got me eye for calling JC up on it at all. Because I don't think there is anything about it which is possibly indicative of someone playing a baddie game, and I don't buy it when you say it fits a pattern of what you have observed as typical baddie behaviour.

Everyone says 'we' and 'us'. It's normal.
Do you even read my posts?
You know nothing about my game. Don't pretend to.
You know absolutely nothing about how I play. "only analytic when he has a team"

I can think of many games to disprove that. I can think of plenty of times where I wasn't analytic and had a team and plenty of times where I didn't have a team and was analytic. Anyone who has played with me can do the same tbh. You are reaching so so hard.

Very intriuging what Zomb has said tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm kinda wishing this was a sock game. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

DFaraday wrote:Ugh, all this BF/Golden/SVS/Bullz/Zomberella/Whoever Else stuff is mind boggling. As it stands to me though, I think BF was probably an overexcited civ who made a bad decision. I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves. I don't really see anyone in this conflict as particularly suspicious, just a whole lot of butting heads.
This, frankly...

And I'd been waiting for bf to make the call I expected him to make if he was civ... which was to name the person on the will before it could be passed on and lied about.

BF - You do look confused about SVS - if she is misguided, why would she lie about the will?

And Zombs reaction was basically what I'd expect from her, good or bad, and what bullz predicted in the first place.

@dom - Do you read mine? Because, the starting point of my suspicion of you was when you didn't, and tried to stir up more heat on me (when I already had it from other sources) without reading my posts properly. I find you suspicious for the call you made on JC. I can keep saying it all day if you like. I didn't find it overly suspicious, but I never said I did. Nothing you can possibly ever say will make me take back that I found it suspicious. The only thing you can do is to continue to make me think your overdefensiveness is the sign of someone who didn't like to be called out for something they don't feel they did, but know that the ultimate truth is still the same - the Aces defence, if you want a recent example.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

DFaraday wrote:I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves.
This is why I'd have a hard time putting a vote on bf because I'm thinking the same thing. I need to vote as I won't be back around before the day ends and I'm in a quandry as to what to do. I don't know if I'm completely misunderstanding the situation or if Zomberella outed herself but if that's the way to take it I guess I'm going to put my vote on her today. I'm not feeling confident enough about voting a self-voter yet even though I still find it odd. I really wish I had more time to see how this plays out for the next 10 hours. :sigh:

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm so confused.

If BF and Golden are both mindful, logical players, then why did they each make a rash decision on Day 1?
I'm confused.

How many times do you want me to address this? Because I would think I've done so enough times by now?

BTW - if you think bf's decision was rash, then you look at things differently to me. I am logical, and I think I would have made the same 'rash' decision that bf did. I don't think his decision was illogical at all. Harmful to his own health, sure. But that doesn't make it illogical.

Mine was illogical, but as noted I've already addressed that several times and don't intend to do so again. My explanation is really not confusing - you just have to decide whether or not you believe me, but lets not go pretending its confusing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

LizKeen wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves.
This is why I'd have a hard time putting a vote on bf because I'm thinking the same thing. I need to vote as I won't be back around before the day ends and I'm in a quandry as to what to do. I don't know if I'm completely misunderstanding the situation or if Zomberella outed herself but if that's the way to take it I guess I'm going to put my vote on her today. I'm not feeling confident enough about voting a self-voter yet even though I still find it odd. I really wish I had more time to see how this plays out for the next 10 hours. :sigh:
I don't think he expected a spectacle. Where we used to play, there was a higher tolerance for the wink wink nudge nudge usage of info.

And there are two roles that could be ruined by this, one a civ, one bad. Regardless of which she is, her game is ruined through no fault of her own.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Effective immediately Mongoose is being replaced by Sophie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:

I'm confused.

How many times do you want me to address this? Because I would think I've done so enough times by now?

BTW - if you think bf's decision was rash, then you look at things differently to me. I am logical, and I think I would have made the same 'rash' decision that bf did. I don't think his decision was illogical at all. Harmful to his own health, sure. But that doesn't make it illogical.

Mine was illogical, but as noted I've already addressed that several times and don't intend to do so again. My explanation is really not confusing - you just have to decide whether or not you believe me, but lets not go pretending its confusing.
You know, I played some of the better games I've played on RM where wink wink nudge nudge was acceptable. I've struggled with how to get info in the thread here loads. And it took a llama game for me to finally get it.

The thing is, his decision wasn't only harmful to his health. It's now harmful to zombra's health through no fault of her own. And she could be a civ, she could be a baddie. Either way - she's darn sure a target now. Big ole target mark right on her back and her game is going to reflect that - it's not fun knowing that someone might get the big frekkin' cash payout as soon as you die.

Now that BF might get lynched? Regardless of his alignment (and I'm leaning civ here - just because it seems *too* crazy for a baddie ploy) If BF were lynched today, then SVS would inherit that will. So now that target BF painted on himself would move square over to her. Also through no fault of her own. Just because she voted him first.

I get it now. THANK YOU SWEET LLAMA! I get it now.

Golden - I know you are getting the drfunk bea you've missed so much -but isn't what I'm saying logical? Maybe? Just maybe? it wasn't the best move for BF to make. Maybe- just maybe - he should have kept his info to himself - instead of painting a target on someone (zombra ) who has a 50/50 chance of being a civ. As well as anyone who would inherit his will post his demise. If BF is a civ - he's painted a target on two other potential civs. On Day 1. How is that logical "civ" game play?

I am pretty positive I just talked myself out of voting him - so in that light - where else for a Day 1 vote? This has received so much thread attention the only other things I really remember is the MP v1.0 stuff WE NEVER SPEAK OF AGAIN - and the back and forth with you and dom.

I'm not sure where I land on the you and dom debate. I get what you are saying, but I see dom's side of it too. I think - more than anything that has gone on in the thread these past few days - this is the most mountain out of a molehill back and forth I've seen.

linki- awe goosey :( I'm sorry to see you go - I adore you so much! But also unerstand - I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth as well. GM role is waaaay different than even the 70 hour work weeks I've done as an AM.

yay sophie! bout time you joined the fun! I look forward to your thoughts. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I think she is bad. It is awfully convenient she was completely absent a LONG time when I was talking about a stranger who could be the millionaire. And her posts until that silent period ended were complete fluff.

Yes I meant bullz, must have been a phone autocorrect.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Because talking to this group of civs is like talking to a wall.

Let me be clear. I do wish everyone the best. But don't rezz me. I'm not interested in helping anymore. I argued my heart out more than I ever have on a day one. I think it is ridiculous.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Golden wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Ugh, all this BF/Golden/SVS/Bullz/Zomberella/Whoever Else stuff is mind boggling. As it stands to me though, I think BF was probably an overexcited civ who made a bad decision. I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves. I don't really see anyone in this conflict as particularly suspicious, just a whole lot of butting heads.
This, frankly...

And I'd been waiting for bf to make the call I expected him to make if he was civ... which was to name the person on the will before it could be passed on and lied about.

BF - You do look confused about SVS - if she is misguided, why would she lie about the will?

And Zombs reaction was basically what I'd expect from her, good or bad, and what bullz predicted in the first place.

@dom - Do you read mine? Because, the starting point of my suspicion of you was when you didn't, and tried to stir up more heat on me (when I already had it from other sources) without reading my posts properly. I find you suspicious for the call you made on JC. I can keep saying it all day if you like. I didn't find it overly suspicious, but I never said I did. Nothing you can possibly ever say will make me take back that I found it suspicious. The only thing you can do is to continue to make me think your overdefensiveness is the sign of someone who didn't like to be called out for something they don't feel they did, but know that the ultimate truth is still the same - the Aces defence, if you want a recent example.
Golden, I already said I would divulge the info before I died. I don't care if it was the most trustworthy person on earth that voted me first. I wanted to ensure she couldn't lie about the will. Just because I think she is misguided doesn't make it true.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

S~V~S wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
I don't think he expected a spectacle. Where we used to play, there was a higher tolerance for the wink wink nudge nudge usage of info.

And there are two roles that could be ruined by this, one a civ, one bad. Regardless of which she is, her game is ruined through no fault of her own.
I appreciate that you're sticking to your guns, but this actually makes no sense to me. The fact you believe this should make you have more doubt. No I did not expect a spectacle. But wouldnt a theoretical team warn me about how ridiculous this sites "info" policy is? And I put it in quotes because it's still not fucking info. :shrug2:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Also, vote for Epi #campaigning
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

blindfaeth wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I think she is bad. It is awfully convenient she was completely absent a LONG time when I was talking about a stranger who could be the millionaire. And her posts until that silent period ended were complete fluff.

But you did not even consider that she might be Oliver Oliver. That is the thing that bothers me most about this part of your game, the Will. TBH, I would be MUCH more likely to think I could be wrong about you had you done so, had you waffled at all.

Your choosing the will made me think you were one of two players, giving a chance that my gut read about you could have been wrong:

Sato Okimo - The Japanese Lawyer - Can execute wills, stock certificates and promissory notes. (Civ)

Gustav Shrik - The Banker - Can store papers in his vault. (bad)

The way you handled all of this in such a way that I cannot reconcile it with you being Sato Okimo.

I think Zomba is going to be lynched, becasue people can't resist info, even it it only has a 50% chance of accuracy. However she flips will tell us something. None of the baddies are unlynchable, so even with the Millionaire in play, I don't see such an aggressive pushing under the bus happening, so you will have my apologies if she IS the Millionaire. The way the whole rest of the game plays out will be based on today, I think.

Linki~ I am sorry that you feel i have ruined YOUR game, BF. Like I said, i don't think you will be lynched. I don;t think my suspicion of you is any more ridiculous than anyone elses suspicions :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Golden wrote: @dom - Do you read mine? Because, the starting point of my suspicion of you was when you didn't, and tried to stir up more heat on me (when I already had it from other sources) without reading my posts properly. I find you suspicious for the call you made on JC. I can keep saying it all day if you like. I didn't find it overly suspicious, but I never said I did. Nothing you can possibly ever say will make me take back that I found it suspicious. The only thing you can do is to continue to make me think your overdefensiveness is the sign of someone who didn't like to be called out for something they don't feel they did, but know that the ultimate truth is still the same - the Aces defence, if you want a recent example.
This.

He's already made two posts calling me nonsensical and saying I don't know his game at all, even though I'm basically refusing to respond directly to "brick wall number 2" - or is it 3? Anyway, why is he so worried about my opinion? I think it could be because he knows I'll flip civ.

Linki, you should lynch me. I will die soon anyway. And I'm not interested in helping past day one.

You're making a way illogical jump in conclusion. I am neither of those roles. I didn't pick my item based off my role at all.

You'd think I would have noticed Oliver Oliver. But I also didn't notice Sato on my first read through, if I had I wouldn't have picked an item that could so easily expire.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

And by the way, the fact they can expire makes me think zomb is bullshitting about her item being worthless. Why bother making a role that can make items expire if they don't do anything.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

blindfaeth wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

but LOTS of people were absent - lots of people could have fit that bill. Vompi coud have been bad for being "absent" I could have fit that bill DF could have fit that bill. We had 72 hour day one. I know I took advantage of the extra time to pay more attention to RL than the game - why wouldn't anyone else?

It really feels to me like you just really *want* her to be the millionaire. And she could be or she couldn't be. There is a civ role that could be just the same as what you want to see- or - OMG - llama could have made the will not be tied to a role. You don't know because you hadn't read death note, but llama HATES assumptions. And - while I do believe you are coming from the best intentions BF - you are assuming a LOT in your analysis in a game from a host who LOVES to prove why assumptions are wrong.

linki - I don't understand what you are saying about the expiring - but i'm drunk and near bed time Please explain it to me like a 2 year old and I will catch it in the am when I coffee.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

blindfaeth wrote:
Golden wrote: @dom - Do you read mine? Because, the starting point of my suspicion of you was when you didn't, and tried to stir up more heat on me (when I already had it from other sources) without reading my posts properly. I find you suspicious for the call you made on JC. I can keep saying it all day if you like. I didn't find it overly suspicious, but I never said I did. Nothing you can possibly ever say will make me take back that I found it suspicious. The only thing you can do is to continue to make me think your overdefensiveness is the sign of someone who didn't like to be called out for something they don't feel they did, but know that the ultimate truth is still the same - the Aces defence, if you want a recent example.
This.

He's already made two posts calling me nonsensical and saying I don't know his game at all, even though I'm basically refusing to respond directly to "brick wall number 2" - or is it 3? Anyway, why is he so worried about my opinion? I think it could be because he knows I'll flip civ.
How would I know that? Tell me. What role would I be if I KNEW you were civ. I'll be waiting with baited breathe for a role that does not exist.
I'm a brick wall? Cool. That's nice. But you have yet to explain to me why I am wrong about your argument being nonsensical and why I am wrong about you not knowing my game at all. (which are both true things-- which is why you can't show that I am wrong)

Let me walk you through it, because apparently, the first time, I was a brick wall.

You lied, straight up lied, about circumstances. You presented speculation as fact. Do not lie about this. You did. You completely ran with someone else's speculation without waiting for my answer to their post. This is your nonsensical argument. It is rested upon speculation that is incorrect.

Now, if you want to say that I am only analytical when I have a team, please support that claim. What games have I recently exhibited this behavior? What is your evidence? You have none because you do not know my game. You have no idea how I play the game and are just throwing things out there to get the attention off of you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
You didn't find my overly suspicious but wanted to vote me?
Nothing I could say could change your suspicion of me that is based on things that did not happen?
Sounds like you are #1) a liar and #2) someone who does not hold high regard for facts.

I don't think I could say anything to you. You'd twist it into a suspicion of me for no reason whatsoever other than I suspect Blindfaeth because you two have apparently decided whose opinions matter and whose do not in a game about opinions. You two have said that you trust each other, that you do not care what anyone else thinks. Please, do tell, how the hell anyone is supposed to have a discussion with that?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

blindfaeth wrote:And by the way, the fact they can expire makes me think zomb is bullshitting about her item being worthless. Why bother making a role that can make items expire if they don't do anything.
What do you mean that it expires? Had you mentioned this before?

Bye Mongoose, and welcome Sophie!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I've read most of the thread twice and haven't seen anything, though I haven't read BF separately.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dom - do you think Golden might be bad? or are you just super defensive because he suspects you? Is there any way you could see him as misguided?
I feel you being super defensive - because you are feeling attacked. - I'd like your input as to where you think these attacks are coming from. Is there any way you think you both might be right but just not seeing the other side of the coin?

(this btw - was the post I should have prolly made to MP in the time we don't talk about - I'm sorry for handling that poorly - but I was really trying to get to the same thing as I am here)
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:Effective immediately Mongoose is being replaced by Sophie.

First person to run for cover.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Black Rock wrote:

If you can't take the heat, stay out of Chicago.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Gee, thanks.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Zomberella12 wrote:

Although I hate how this went down, I feel with this statement my hands are tied. To me this is confirming his suspicions. I would like to hear what Zombie girl has to say about this post. Maybe she didn't mean what I think she means here.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Gee, thanks.

Don't worry about it, I was expecting more by the time I woke up. This game got real intense, real fast.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I feel like Dom is being super defensive too Bea. I expected him to brush some of this stuff off, but he's going to great lengths to demolish any suspicion of him. Not sure what it means but he seems super aggro. But that's been the story for this entire Day 1 I suppose. Everybody's acting crazy :shrug2:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

haha BR - and I forgot to say goodbye Mongoose, may you have many chocolate pecan pies in your breakroom...
And hello Sophie! I'm glad you are here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Sophie »

Hi everyone :wine: !
This game looks fun

So, im doing a long distance trip to my hometown today, by bus, so you are gonna have to be pwtient yo me until at least tomorrow, where i start the cqtch up. Ill be less busy after wednesday, but i will try to catch up anyway this weekend. Just want a bitb of patience the first couple of days.

Im glad im playing again :wine:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Sophie wrote:Hi everyone :wine: !
This game looks fun

So, im doing a long distance trip to my hometown today, by bus, so you are gonna have to be pwtient yo me until at least tomorrow, where i start the cqtch up. Ill be less busy after wednesday, but i will try to catch up anyway this weekend. Just want a bitb of patience the first couple of days.

Im glad im playing again :wine:

Good luck! :D
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”