58%

Total votes: 12
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Long Con »

I voted Archer Ave because maybe my Ivory Arrow will become cool.

Dom, I think that you have explained yourself sufficiently, and there is still a ping on you from it.

For all I know, I could have been absolutely right about your intentions with the "us" comment, and you're a baddie, and you came up with a very reasonable explanation for the whole exchange. It's not like that's not within your mental capabilities. The explanation was sound, but that doesn't make the original ping get deleted.

I find that the earliest thing people say on a subject is the most useful, because after it happens, explanations and excuses swirl and form that could be fake or real. You can talk your way out of anything, and that's something important to remember.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Zombarella »

S~V~S wrote:I voted Dearborn. I am in the middle of rereading The Dark Tower books, and that name figured in the books.

And BR, I know the point you were making. I think it is a 50/50 on Zomba BUT I think if she had the civ role, she would have said more, and said what she did say differently. I could be wrong :shrug:
Just remember that the "super civ" Zomba that you are used to in Donner and Death Note got NK'd.

I'm bugged that BF said that the will said that killing me would give him lots of money and then jumped to the millionaire conclusion. Maybe my role is okay after all.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

I'll take a stroll with my lady down Archer Avenue and make sure Mr. Con doesn't try funny business. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I voted Archer Ave because maybe my Ivory Arrow will become cool.

Dom, I think that you have explained yourself sufficiently, and there is still a ping on you from it.

For all I know, I could have been absolutely right about your intentions with the "us" comment, and you're a baddie, and you came up with a very reasonable explanation for the whole exchange. It's not like that's not within your mental capabilities. The explanation was sound, but that doesn't make the original ping get deleted.

I find that the earliest thing people say on a subject is the most useful, because after it happens, explanations and excuses swirl and form that could be fake or real. You can talk your way out of anything, and that's something important to remember.
What would you do if you felt like someone was outright misrepresenting what you were saying? You would let it sit?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Zomberella12 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I voted Dearborn. I am in the middle of rereading The Dark Tower books, and that name figured in the books.

And BR, I know the point you were making. I think it is a 50/50 on Zomba BUT I think if she had the civ role, she would have said more, and said what she did say differently. I could be wrong :shrug:
Just remember that the "super civ" Zomba that you are used to in Donner and Death Note got NK'd.

I'm bugged that BF said that the will said that killing me would give him lots of money and then jumped to the millionaire conclusion. Maybe my role is okay after all.
Not if you keep talking about it, it won't.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

I do not think I created 'suspicion' around the comment, no. You think I did. I disagree. I don't think rabbit and my intent was any different. I think you chose to read different intent in by the way we phrased it. This is you choosing to have an opinion about what I meant. Just like I'm choosing to have an opinion about what you meant.

I think YOU created suspicion around my comment. Honestly, I wasn't doing anything but simply saying the statement pinged me, and not that much. It's your reaction to it which has led to this big conversation.

I have never acted like you didn't clarify. All I've said is that I'm suspicious of the statement itself, because I believe you can clarify it whatever way you like, but the original statement itself is still meaningless - the kind of statement one makes to put suspicion on someone else without ever getting real data back. I believe your clarification could be true. I also believe it could be false. Either way, I agree that your statement has literally zero bearing on my suspicion of you, because I think its what a civ would say in the situation, and what a baddie would say in the situation. Do you get what I'm saying there? In that sense, yes, I see your clarification as worthless to my own suspicion. But I did not pay it no mind. I expressly said on at least two occasions that I did not think your clarification altered my ping either way. This is what I mean when I said 'nothing you can say would alter my original ping'... literally you would say the same thing if you were good or bad.

Of much more interest to me was the overall tone and approach of your reaction. Saying things like you did in your last post... 'you are leaving things out for your own benefit'... that kind of stuff. Calling me a liar, but still not pulling what my apparent lie is even when I challenge you on it. Saying I've said I don't care, when I've actually tried to get you to present answers to me but all you do is go at me, with a lot of words but not a lot of content.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:I do not think I created 'suspicion' around the comment, no. You think I did. I disagree. I don't think rabbit and my intent was any different. I think you chose to read different intent in by the way we phrased it. This is you choosing to have an opinion about what I meant. Just like I'm choosing to have an opinion about what you meant.

I think YOU created suspicion around my comment. Honestly, I wasn't doing anything but simply saying the statement pinged me, and not that much. It's your reaction to it which has led to this big conversation.

I have never acted like you didn't clarify. All I've said is that I'm suspicious of the statement itself, because I believe you can clarify it whatever way you like, but the original statement itself is still meaningless - the kind of statement one makes to put suspicion on someone else without ever getting real data back. I believe your clarification could be true. I also believe it could be false. Either way, I agree that your statement has literally zero bearing on my suspicion of you, because I think its what a civ would say in the situation, and what a baddie would say in the situation. Do you get what I'm saying there? In that sense, yes, I see your clarification as worthless to my own suspicion. But I did not pay it no mind. I expressly said on at least two occasions that I did not think your clarification altered my ping either way. This is what I mean when I said 'nothing you can say would alter my original ping'... literally you would say the same thing if you were good or bad.

Of much more interest to me was the overall tone and approach of your reaction. Saying things like you did in your last post... 'you are leaving things out for your own benefit'... that kind of stuff. Calling me a liar, but still not pulling what my apparent lie is even when I challenge you on it. Saying I've said I don't care, when I've actually tried to get you to present answers to me but all you do is go at me, with a lot of words but not a lot of content.
ok
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

can't wait for you to see how glaringly wrong you are. (:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:I'll take a stroll with my lady down Archer Avenue and make sure Mr. Con doesn't try funny business. :eye:
:shifty: You know how archery does it for me.
Zomberella12 wrote:

This post form Zomba seems shifty to me. Does anyone agree or am I off base?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I want a larger sample of behavior, who she suspects, what she thinks, does she agree or disagree with things that have been brought up, things like that before I make an assessment as to whether she sounds suspect to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Well so much for that. RIP BF! :rip:

I don't really know anything about any of the streets, but I'm voting for Clark Ave. to give it some love.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Clark St. rather. I can't read today.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Rip bf. I'm so sorry I missed the vote. :( note to self - polls end at noon this game.

I'm going with Wabash Ave cuz we had one of those in my hometown and I miss my hometown.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:Rip bf. I'm so sorry I missed the vote. :( note to self - polls end at noon this game.

I'm going with Wabash Ave cuz we had one of those in my hometown and I miss my hometown.
I'm going to try to adjust the poll to a later time. The long Day 1 threw me off a little.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

I'm sorry, Llama! I intend not to miss another vote this game. :noble:

And RIP BF. I think this was just a situation that spiraled out of control.

Also, I will vote Van Buren St., in honor of the 8th President of the United States and his magnificent sideburns. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Since Golden reminded me the police station was on 22nd I'll vote to stay there too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Michigan Ave needed a vote.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

I usually vote the top choice in night polls.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

RIP BF.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

:rip: bf
sorry I missed the vote. I have no idea who I would have voted for
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 1]

Post by fingersplints »

blindfaeth wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I will likely vote for one of BF or Golden so I don't have to read this buddy cop shit all game. Frankly, it's annoying.
Hey FS, you still have that photo of rabbit with a tiara? I'd like it please. #newavatar
Hi splintsy,

If you thought I was kidding about this, you are mistaken. :noble:
I wasn't ignoring this. I just forgot to answer. I know I have it somewhere but I am not sure where. I'll look for it later for you :) :hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

I still havent begin my reading, but wanna say rip bf. Hope ill be completely catched up betwwmeen tomorrow and monday
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

So, i went as far and read the roles and saw you guys lynched the civvie that could get info on day 1. Thats unfortunate :(
Will keep reading until i fall asleep
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

If somrone is kind enoughr to give me a brief resume of how the lynch went and what happened while i wasnt playing, that would be great.

Ill still read everything, but just in case that when i came here tomorrow night this thread keep advancing at a huge speed, so i dont get that lost! Thanks
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

RIP bf. Even though you were practically begging to be killed off I'm not sure why you actually were since a lot of people either seemed to think you were civvie or were 50/50 on it. I would have erred on the side of keeping a civvie alive.

Welcome Sophie, sorry to see you go Mongoose. Hope it wasn't anything I said. :(

To answer bullz and Juliet, I actually did comment on my vote, and I wish I hadn't had to make it when I did because I would have liked to hear more about the Zomberella issue. I haven't been able to check the game since the time I voted and now. I didn't feel good enough about any of the choices to vote anyone else and the best I could see was maybe Zomb was outing herself somehow. So I placed my vote there.

I wish there was a Baker St for a choice because I like that song. But I'm going to vote cautionary and stay close to the police station.

Does anyone have a Day 1 vote list? I like to keep track.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

LizKeen wrote: Does anyone have a Day 1 vote list? I like to keep track.
Yes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Liz, thank you for your answer. I didn't see Zomba out herself, I saw bf out her as potentially the millionaire, at least that was his belief. But maybe you are reading some thing she said differently than I did and you are right. What gave you the impression she outted herself?

As for the day 1 vote list, the hosts put the poll in a separate thread which you can get to by going to the Current Job 1 on the title page and then clicking on it. You will see a choice of threads, one is named Harry Stephen Keeler polls. Thats where you'll find the votes.

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sophie i don't want you to be lost because some very important things happened today. Unfortunately I am terrible at summarizing and it would take me forever. Somebody else who is much better than me will do it I'm sure. I think its really important though that you do read the thread because this is one where it all depends on how you view the events.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:Liz, thank you for your answer. I didn't see Zomba out herself, I saw bf out her as potentially the millionaire, at least that was his belief. But maybe you are reading some thing she said differently than I did and you are right. What gave you the impression she outted herself?

As for the day 1 vote list, the hosts put the poll in a separate thread which you can get to by going to the Current Job 1 on the title page and then clicking on it. You will see a choice of threads, one is named Harry Stephen Keeler polls. Thats where you'll find the votes.

linki
juliets, this is the post people are talking about.
Zomberella12 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Oh well, if people are interested in lynching me I suppose I'll share what I know. At least if I die, SVS won't be able to lie to you about whose will it is. It is Zomberellas will. The reason I did not come after her in the thread as many of you suggested is because she was literally absent for so long. Which I think is oddly convenient, but whatever. Final thoughts, I think dom is bad, he's only analytical like this when he has a team. I think epi and bills are bad. Think SVS is misguided. Good luck
Well, I think BF ruined my role. Thanks, for that. Civvie or not, you blew it!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

juliets wrote:Sophie i don't want you to be lost because some very important things happened today. Unfortunately I am terrible at summarizing and it would take me forever. Somebody else who is much better than me will do it I'm sure. I think its really important though that you do read the thread because this is one where it all depends on how you view the events.
Certainly. Im on page 6 and this is already crazzyness :huh: :omg:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oh THAT post. So most people are reading it as her outting herself as the millionaire. I read that nuetrally, i.e., it could be either role but i see how it could be the millionaire role. I've had too much wine tonight and my smileys aren't working for me to find the right one. I need to look again at this issue tomorrow. Thanks for pointing it out though MM.

re: to sophie, yes it doesnt take long to get started.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Thank you both :)

The thing was I wasn't sure if that's what she was doing with her frustrated reply to bf. I had intended to vote Mongoose but then realized I had attributed someone's else post to her and rethought that decision. I didn't feel strongly enough about anyone else to vote them and so I either had to make a decision based on not enough to go on or not vote at all. And I hate to miss votes. So I went with what little I had. Not the greatest reasoning grant you, but I'm not a fan of randomizing if I've got anything at all to go on. To be honest though, from what I've caught up on I'm not sure I would have changed my vote.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorry for the golden craziness, sophie!

@dom - I hope that I am not wrong... in whoever I vote for. And if you are civ, I hope that I do not vote for you. I'd genuinely sooner admit I'm wrong about you before it's too late and figure it out than go hard-headedly into a lynch of a civilian...

And my mind is open on you. I think your reactions to people not named golden in the last 24 hours have read quite different to your posts towards me, and that is something I notice too.

linki @JC - I agree. I read it as zombs recognises the will has a connection to her role ie it is not completely unrelated. It doesn't make her bad or even oliver oliver, but she has provided a very short list of roles it could be. So it did tell us something, but I agree with you when you read it pretty neutrally. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I even read it quite civvie. I still think we would, however, be quite silly to put any votes onto Zomba unless a substantial number of people were to agree she was bad... on the off chance she is the baddie millionaire who gets more powerful with more votes.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks Golden. I was starting to think maybe the whole thing went right over my head and it was obviously baddie and I couldn't see it, which is why i said I would consider it tomorrow without a big glass of wine. :wine: (there's that smiley!)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

juliets wrote:oh THAT post. So most people are reading it as her outting herself as the millionaire. I read that nuetrally, i.e., it could be either role but i see how it could be the millionaire role. I've had too much wine tonight and my smileys aren't working for me to find the right one. I need to look again at this issue tomorrow. Thanks for pointing it out though MM.

re: to sophie, yes it doesnt take long to get started.
I am NOT the millionaire and I honestly don't see how what I said could possibly be an endorsement of BF's wild speculation. MM saying that people are talking about it feels like he's trying to stir up trouble. Who is talking about it MM besides you and Liz Keen and now Juliets and now me? :eye: MM - are you reading the thread?

Apparently the will doesn't even say that BF would have gotten a lot of money when I died. It just says that he would have gotten my stuff when I died. That makes BF's HUGE assumption that I'm the millionaire even more wacky.

:eye: on Sophie to see if she actually catches up on the thread or not.

:eye: on BWT - not convinced that he is reading the thread.

:eye: on all the low posters. If you only make one or two posts per day - make sure that they are good ones.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Im on page 9 and head is spinning :omg:. Please dont talk that much tomorrow otherwise it will be imposdible for me to catch up before wednesday :p

Off to sleep, im supertired due to my trip

@Golden? Why sorry. I dig crazyness, you know that. I got pretty entretained by your posts so far
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

You could be right, I felt like it was a reaction before thinking. They're usually the most honest. :shrug:

Also I did ask, then I told you my opinion. That's all that was.
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Golden wrote:Sorry for the golden craziness, sophie!

@dom - I hope that I am not wrong... in whoever I vote for. And if you are civ, I hope that I do not vote for you. I'd genuinely sooner admit I'm wrong about you before it's too late and figure it out than go hard-headedly into a lynch of a civilian...

And my mind is open on you. I think your reactions to people not named golden in the last 24 hours have read quite different to your posts towards me, and that is something I notice too.

linki @JC - I agree. I read it as zombs recognises the will has a connection to her role ie it is not completely unrelated. It doesn't make her bad or even oliver oliver, but she has provided a very short list of roles it could be. So it did tell us something, but I agree with you when you read it pretty neutrally. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I even read it quite civvie. I still think we would, however, be quite silly to put any votes onto Zomba unless a substantial number of people were to agree she was bad... on the off chance she is the baddie millionaire who gets more powerful with more votes.
Thanks Golden - but not too much thanks. I'm ambivalent when others defend me. I know that I'm sometimes a pathetic figure in the thread and I worry that a baddie might try to use that opportunity to "buddy up" with me so that if he or she ever gets lynched and flips bad, I'll look guilty by association and will get lynched the next day (or vice versa). I considered that that might be what BF was trying to do at the beginning of the game. I'm sorry that I was wrong and we lost a civ, but not totally sorry b/c I'm mad at him for acting civ-weird.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Wait, do i have to vote? I see poll ends tomorrow early

Im tired, read a lot,can someone link me to the page ehere it explains wgat this vote is about? Please?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by A Person »

michigan on acount of living there
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sophie wrote:@Golden? Why sorry. I dig crazyness, you know that. I got pretty entretained by your posts so far
Cos I probably account for around 3 pages of your catch up :D
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

I dont see anything on page 1 either
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'll take a stroll with my lady down Archer Avenue and make sure Mr. Con doesn't try funny business. :eye:
:shifty: You know how archery does it for me.
Zomberella12 wrote:

This post form Zomba seems shifty to me. Does anyone agree or am I off base?
I don't think you're off base. It looks like an excuse to hide behind that wasn't needed at the time.
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Golden wrote:
Sophie wrote:@Golden? Why sorry. I dig crazyness, you know that. I got pretty entretained by your posts so far
Cos I probably account for around 3 pages of your catch up :D
I know. Please shut up :noble:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sophie wrote:Wait, do i have to vote? I see poll ends tomorrow early

Im tired, read a lot,can someone link me to the page ehere it explains wgat this vote is about? Please?
You're deciding where to explore based on the map and description here:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 20#p128782

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Wabash with my birthday buddy.
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Ok, i see bea and someone else voted for no reason? So this might not even be important.

Ill check tomorrow quickly to make sure is that way and to see if someone gives me and explanation, if nit ill probably vote random
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

thellama73 wrote:
Sophie wrote:Wait, do i have to vote? I see poll ends tomorrow early

You're deciding where to explore based on the map and description here:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 20#p128782
Oh thats it, thanks host
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Just writing that last post made me feel 100% better. Note that I will now be using the term "civ-weird' to describe someone who I think is a civ that is acting like I think a baddie would act.

linki @Eloh and BR - BF misrepresented what what in the will and I was REALLY upset because I thought that .... [can't really say] .... and I had to have some conversations with the host. Then when I found out what the will really said, from SVS, I realized that things were not how I thought. I'm sorry that you read it as bad because it isn't. It's just me being honest about what's going on without giving any info in the thread. If I were free to explain fully, I assure you that it would sound a lot less "shifty."

Maybe you think I'm being civ-weird. I'll try to stop. If you are baddies trying to set me up - then you stop.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Voting archer ave just because.

Its getting late anf gotta go sleep, bb tomorrow night hopefully

Return to “Previous Jobs”