58%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

I am not making a connection to your reasons for self-voting in other games so I don't know what you're talking about. I am only concerned with your self-voting here. And here your self-vote here felt reactionary and opportunistic.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:MM's self vote feels opportunistic, coming on the heels of two other self-votes, a full 48 hours before lynch deadline. He didn't show up in the thread at all until I called him out, 48 hours after the game had started. After his self-vote, he continued posting, but not with much frequency. And then he suddenly became outspoken during the Night phase. Something's rotten in the state of Marsh.
Why would you mention the other self-votes if you are not concerned with them?

Why did it not bother you at all yesterday, when I actually placed the vote?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh, I was talking about the two players who self-voted before you in this game. You know about this detail because you argued with Long Con over it a bit. MP and Vomps started the trend and you joined in. Then LC called you on it. As you mentioned yourself, it's interesting that LC isn't going after the other two self-voters, only you. I think you're working together.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why did it not bother you at all yesterday, when I actually placed the vote?
I believe it's called entrapment.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TH: nope, and nope.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Oh, I was talking about the two players who self-voted before you in this game. You know about this detail because you argued with Long Con over it a bit. MP and Vomps started the trend and you joined in. Then LC called you on it. As you mentioned yourself, it's interesting that LC isn't going after the other two self-voters, only you. I think you're working together.
Oh I see.

In my defense, I placed my vote on myself before I saw that vomps had done it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Zombarella »

fingersplints wrote:Zomba, most of the people in RR who were low posters and bad are generally fairly low posters though. I guess you'd have to be more specific with whose low posting is bothering you and then we could see if that is normal for that player or not.

Linki: now that RR is over you will hear more from me. but I have a hard time keeping up in big games with weird mechanics, so don't expect me to be as vocal as RR.
Fair enough. I will keep working. Good job on RR BTW. :D
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Zombarella wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Do I get an answer to my question, Zomba?

Linki - Thank you SVS. I didn't realize that I was coming across as overly aggressive. Any yes, I am actually a fairly forgetful player. Sorry about the avatar thing. I'll leave it for now.

BWT - If you will kindly remember, I mentioned earlier (and LC quoted and then I requoted) that I want to pursue a strategy of looking at people who appear to not be reading the thread. This makes sense to me because as a baddie in Roger Rabbit I knew who all the civies and baddies were so I didn't need to read carefully in order to figure it out who was who. I'm not saying that you didn't read and I'm not saying that you're not busy. I'm just saying that I'm not convinced. One reason is that you said you didn't have time to read (MM already posted this). You don't have to convince me if you don't want - but .... I'm just sayin....
I didn't have time to read the thread when I was on vacation. I have time to read the thread now. There's a really big difference there.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

I just looked at the pictures. They're great!

Blindfaeths really made me laugh. I am so sorry BF. "Misguided" was a nice way to put it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:RIP BR :(

What is that bit about AP stealing a skull?

And I guess no one is much worried about the will, since no one stole it from me last night.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I know who I'm voting for today and it's not Metalmarsh89.
Who?
It was a joke. I don't plan on jumping the gun today.

But if I were to vote right now, it would be Zomba.
This is where I am right now as well.

Also, ignore my last post. I'm posting as I catch up so I didn't notice her post further down the page that clarified where she was coming from.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:I think MM is the Millionaire, and I think Con is in on it.

MM's self vote feels opportunistic, coming on the heels of two other self-votes, a full 48 hours before lynch deadline. He didn't show up in the thread at all until I called him out, 48 hours after the game had started. After his self-vote, he continued posting, but not with much frequency. And then he suddenly became outspoken during the Night phase. Something's rotten in the state of Marsh.

Despite the fact that LC was suspicious of BF, he voted for MM well after it was clear the lynch was heading BF's direction, which makes it seem disingenuous to me. In that scenario, LC should have voted for a player he was suspicious of with the most votes, due to the presence of the Millionaire, meaning he should have voted BF if he was legitimately suspicious of him.

Long Con wrote:Also, have fun with the Ivory Arrow, Ichabod. I hope it is one of the five Treasures of the Orient. I think it's more likely that Ichabod took the Arrow because it sounds like it could be one of the Treasures. If Tim Waldo is the one who stole it, well, dumb move pal, because it really doesn't do anything.

So the Blond Beast of Bremen is now in possession of Black Rock's Two-Headed Elephant charm. I don't know if they did that to screw with the Celestials, or what... I think the Five Treasures are probably the Green Jade Hand, the Silver Buddha, the Two-Headed Elephant charm, the Ivory Arrow, and the Ivory Ball. Maybe the Silver Coin or the Amber Necklace.

Llama, do the Celestials know the five items they're looking for? Interesting if they do, because perhaps they would have gone for those items in the first poll.

From what I have read about HSKeeler, he likes to make seemingly important things be useless, while seemingly unimportant things are actually of utmost importance. So maybe the five Treasures are
the Clock, the Handkerchief, the Juju Berries, the Bottle, and the Nothing. :shrug:
So you're speculating about Celestial business, while casually implying that you could be a Celestial by your item choice. Seems legit. :shifty:
Very interesting, TH. I will think on this some.

Him going over the Celestial stuff reads more to me like someone trying to deflect attention in the thread to another topic. Assuming the rest of what you are saying is true.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Im sorry im so behind
the little time i had today i skimmed here and publish a bit in roger rabbit cause was so invested in that game (more than 300 messages) and just ended today. so much happened behind the scenes with me that i wanted to comment. Im still behind here, ended up on page 9 yesterday and didnt have time to read today, im on my hometown and playing with my little niece (or is nephew? dont remember how its called in english, it is a girl) and being full time auntie is really consuming my time, but im doing my best
be patient with me
:meany:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I said absolutely nothing about Death Note?
No you didn't, but that was the last game before Roger Rabbit.

But since you are making a connection between my self-vote here and ones from previous games (Roger Rabbit and Film Director), let me ask you this. What do you think about my self-votes from those games, the reasoning behind them, and why do you think this one is indicative of a baddie in comparison/contrast to those? Here are the reasons listed below.

Here is my reason for self-voting in Roger Rabbit. I was a civilian in this game.

Here is my reason for self-voting in Film Director. I was a baddie in that game.
I'm starting to develop a new theory on people who bring up previous mafia games. I think doing so to prove a point is moot. People can change their playing style and adapt from game to game. What a person does in one game has, IMO, little to no effect on how they play future games.

In other words, I don't think you self-voting in 2 different games tells us much about your alignment in this game. So why bring up Death Note at all?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

RIPYWG BR, im sorry you are nkilled again, i always like to play with you cause you are a smart, observative player
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Those photos are so good! The picture for Ichabod Chang is my favorite.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Oh god. Those photos are really good. Some of them are downright hysterical!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

MM's self vote feels opportunistic, coming on the heels of two other self-votes, a full 48 hours before lynch deadline. He didn't show up in the thread at all until I called him out, 48 hours after the game had started. After his self-vote, he continued posting, but not with much frequency. And then he suddenly became outspoken during the Night phase. Something's rotten in the state of Marsh.

Despite the fact that LC was suspicious of BF, he voted for MM well after it was clear the lynch was heading BF's direction, which makes it seem disingenuous to me. In that scenario, LC should have voted for a player he was suspicious of with the most votes, due to the presence of the Millionaire, meaning he should have voted BF if he was legitimately suspicious of him.

Long Con wrote:Also, have fun with the Ivory Arrow, Ichabod. I hope it is one of the five Treasures of the Orient. I think it's more likely that Ichabod took the Arrow because it sounds like it could be one of the Treasures. If Tim Waldo is the one who stole it, well, dumb move pal, because it really doesn't do anything.

So the Blond Beast of Bremen is now in possession of Black Rock's Two-Headed Elephant charm. I don't know if they did that to screw with the Celestials, or what... I think the Five Treasures are probably the Green Jade Hand, the Silver Buddha, the Two-Headed Elephant charm, the Ivory Arrow, and the Ivory Ball. Maybe the Silver Coin or the Amber Necklace.

Llama, do the Celestials know the five items they're looking for? Interesting if they do, because perhaps they would have gone for those items in the first poll.

From what I have read about HSKeeler, he likes to make seemingly important things be useless, while seemingly unimportant things are actually of utmost importance. So maybe the five Treasures are
the Clock, the Handkerchief, the Juju Berries, the Bottle, and the Nothing. :shrug:
So you're speculating about Celestial business, while casually implying that you could be a Celestial by your item choice. Seems legit. :shifty:

Him going over the Celestial stuff reads more to me like someone trying to deflect attention in the thread to another topic. Assuming the rest of what you are saying is true.
me going over the Celestial stuff was a result of me getting my Ivory Arrow stolen. And why would I try to roleclaim a role on a BTSC team that I'm not on?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:He wants me to play Epig's mindgame first.
I want you to play epi's mindgame, please...

I shouldn't have to be the only one whose played.

Here is something for you, though, LC. I said, on day one, that we should be very wary of voting for self-voters, because they might be the millionaire and fishing for votes to make them more powerful. Why didn't you take that into account?
Fine, because you said 'please', and in the interest of finding out where he's going: I have voted for metalmarsh before for repeatedly self-voting. Epig knows this already because it happened in the game he hosted. In that game, I posted my opinion about the repeated self-voting practice, quoting from the Film Director's game which was, I believe, my original statement on the subject on The Syndicate. The basis of this opinion was formed long ago on Lostpedia, when a player there self-voted every time on Day One.

Epig knows all this already, and lied about not recalling me doing it before. I don't know what his angle is, or why he'd lie about it, but the fact that he lied about it makes me wary of responding the way he obviously wants me to.

I didn't take that into account, Golden, when I voted. It's a fine theory, but it didn't cross my mind during the time I voted. Perhaps we should all pile on the votes to the lynch leader as a general rule in order to minimize the Millionaire's advantage.
You were Judge Doom in Roger Rabbit. I looked up Film Directors to see how you voted when you were good. You voted A Person for self-voting. What I'm driving at is this: The past few games, good or bad, you've preached on holding people responsible for how their consistencies. I thought about this, and wondered if the "standard operating procedure" bug has bit you. Good or bad, you've voted self-voters- that has become YOUR thing.

Here, there's an incentive to get votes on one player. If Metalmarsh was that player, and you were a teammate, that's a brilliant opportunity, is it not?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Battery low, response in an hour or two when I get home
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Zombarella, I have read the entire game, I was actually making a joke about real-life stocks not commenting on the game stock. Guess I should have made that more clear. And compared to some of the other players who have been rl busy or whatnot I have posted. There's so many loooonnnngggg posts and requotes it is hard to keep up and remember exactly what was said about everything though. Did anything come of burning the penny stock?

I may have something to add but I'm waiting on confirmation from Llama.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Well that was quick, I like a host who's on it :)

I'm guessing SVS's will wasn't stolen because they were too busy stealing my ear tubes. But not before I overheard something. I don't know much but my advice today would be: Zombarella - be very careful who you put your vote on today. And everyone should be on the lookout for easy lynches.

I hope I was allowed to say all that. I only confirmed that I could say the tubes were stolen.

Also- RIP BR

And those pictures are great!

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

LizKeen wrote:Zombarella, I have read the entire game, I was actually making a joke about real-life stocks not commenting on the game stock. Guess I should have made that more clear. And compared to some of the other players who have been rl busy or whatnot I have posted. There's so many loooonnnngggg posts and requotes it is hard to keep up and remember exactly what was said about everything though. Did anything come of burning the penny stock?

I may have something to add but I'm waiting on confirmation from Llama.
Oh yeah! The stock certificate. I used it to light a fire and it burned up. :flamed:
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

LizKeen wrote:Well that was quick, I like a host who's on it :)

I'm guessing SVS's will wasn't stolen because they were too busy stealing my ear tubes. But not before I overheard something. I don't know much but my advice today would be: Zombarella - be very careful who you put your vote on today. And everyone should be on the lookout for easy lynches.

I hope I was allowed to say all that. I only confirmed that I could say the tubes were stolen.

Also- RIP BR

And those pictures are great!
Interesting.....I will be careful.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

It makes an old lady cranky when you take her hearing device. How am I supposed to hear gentleman callers?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LizKeen wrote:It makes an old lady cranky when you take her hearing device. How am I supposed to hear gentleman callers?
Go to your better-looking neighbor's house? :shrug2:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

me going over the Celestial stuff was a result of me getting my Ivory Arrow stolen. And why would I try to roleclaim a role on a BTSC team that I'm not on?
To make us think you were on that team, instead of potentially being MM's teammate.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Turnip Head wrote:I am not making a connection to your reasons for self-voting in other games so I don't know what you're talking about. I am only concerned with your self-voting here. And here your self-vote here felt reactionary and opportunistic.

I thought the impulsive remark was a weird way to word a response about it. Considering Goldens vote for me was the same thing. Though Goldens was out of frustration. And MM was claiming she had voted in RR the same way and that she was not going to self vote and not vote for MP.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

rabbit8 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I am not making a connection to your reasons for self-voting in other games so I don't know what you're talking about. I am only concerned with your self-voting here. And here your self-vote here felt reactionary and opportunistic.

I thought the impulsive remark was a weird way to word a response about it. Considering Goldens vote for me was the same thing. Though Goldens was out of frustration. And MM was claiming she had voted in RR the same way and that she was not going to self vote and not vote for MP.
Exactly. It is all exactly as you have described.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

rabbit8 wrote:

I thought the impulsive remark was a weird way to word a response about it. Considering Goldens vote for me was the same thing. Though Goldens was out of frustration. And MM was claiming he had voted in RR the same way and that he was not going to self vote and not vote for MP.
Gender fix'd for you. :P

But otherwise, yeah. Pretty much this. MM is quickly launching himself to the top of my suspects list.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

You know what sucks about being starting a game when they are already 20 pages on it?
People expect you to come and give and opinion tova thread when you do the "catch up". The catch up will be finished in a couple of days and at that point the thread will be at least 30 pages long. Probably more at the rate this thread is going.

So you are reading (me, for example, are reading page 12), and you see somethings that ping you, but since you dont know what happened next, you dont know how that turned out. Maybr the player that is pinging you got replaced, maybe the ping evaporates later. Who know what kind of crazyness can happen in a few pages?

And this game is full of it. Crazyness. Im on page 12 and i ve seen many things worth noticing. So i decided im gonna comnent on them while i see them.

The task of comenting on over 30 or 40 pages when thread had evolved and chnaged direction many times seems like an impossible task, imo. So i decuided im gonna comment about what im seeing qhile i see it.

First, i ve read all the bf thing. Him getting suspicion, im reading him as civvie. I ve also read golden as civ.
Then, it came the mp thing. Br comment didnt seem that much, but hid reaction to everything was sooooooooooooo over the top. Im on page 12 and bu now he has been reacting extreeeeeeeeemely overeacting. I dont think i ever seen such a huge overeactiob in mafia history. If i would have been playing this game at that point, i would have been :eye: :eye: :eye: him like crazy. He took it personal and talked about being insulted and being replaced and reacted in a way that had nothing to do with what was going on in thread. I didnt see anyone unsulting mp, no one was even going very hard against him.

But his reaction?? Wow wow wow
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Fwiw, i dont even know if he is still playing or got rrplaced, since in his tantrum he is talking about being replaced and yada yada.

After seeing how mp is capable of faking huge tantrums that are over the top and fooled almost everyone in roger rabbit, i of course dont believe any of it. Less so this tantrum, that didnt even made srnse cause it came out of NOWHERE.

But, i dont even know if he is still playing qt this point. But i had to mention all this
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

According to page 1 he is.

So im :eye: on that now.

Gonna keep reading a bit. Hope i end before 2020.

This is hard.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Sophie wrote:According to page 1 he is.

This is hard.
We're only 13% as long as Death Note. Let's keep those posts coming!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

thellama73 wrote:
Sophie wrote:According to page 1 he is.

This is hard.
We're only 13% as long as Death Note. Let's keep those posts coming!
People should stop posting until i finish my catch up, tbh.

So people, just stop posting. Llama will give a prize to those of you who just dont post at all until wednesday :srsnod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:

Who is this she? Juliets?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I said absolutely nothing about Death Note?
No you didn't, but that was the last game before Roger Rabbit.

But since you are making a connection between my self-vote here and ones from previous games (Roger Rabbit and Film Director), let me ask you this. What do you think about my self-votes from those games, the reasoning behind them, and why do you think this one is indicative of a baddie in comparison/contrast to those? Here are the reasons listed below.

Here is my reason for self-voting in Roger Rabbit. I was a civilian in this game.

Here is my reason for self-voting in Film Director. I was a baddie in that game.
I'm starting to develop a new theory on people who bring up previous mafia games. I think doing so to prove a point is moot. People can change their playing style and adapt from game to game. What a person does in one game has, IMO, little to no effect on how they play future games.

In other words, I don't think you self-voting in 2 different games tells us much about your alignment in this game. So why bring up Death Note at all?
I misunderstood TH. I thought he was bring up previous mafia games, to which I asked what connections he saw.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Sorry. He. :|
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Image
Ivan Kossakoff - The Strangler - Can silence every night.
I love the irony in this. Dipsomaniac Modest Mussorgsky as the silencer.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

To make us think you were on that team, instead of potentially being MM's teammate.
Go ahead and lynch him. If he's the Millionaire, then I guess I'm boned. :shrug: But I'm not his teammate.

And I was not trying to role-hint at being a Celestial. That would be stupid, because then all five Celestials would assume I'm a baddie, and join together to try to lynch me. My post was written as my thoughts came out, and I did not intend try and make anyone think I'm a Celestial. It was a separate thought entirely, one that came to me as I analyzed the Celestials and their win condition a bit more.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Here is something for you, though, LC. I said, on day one, that we should be very wary of voting for self-voters, because they might be the millionaire and fishing for votes to make them more powerful. Why didn't you take that into account?
Fine, because you said 'please', and in the interest of finding out where he's going: I have voted for metalmarsh before for repeatedly self-voting. Epig knows this already because it happened in the game he hosted. In that game, I posted my opinion about the repeated self-voting practice, quoting from the Film Director's game which was, I believe, my original statement on the subject on The Syndicate. The basis of this opinion was formed long ago on Lostpedia, when a player there self-voted every time on Day One.

Epig knows all this already, and lied about not recalling me doing it before. I don't know what his angle is, or why he'd lie about it, but the fact that he lied about it makes me wary of responding the way he obviously wants me to.

I didn't take that into account, Golden, when I voted. It's a fine theory, but it didn't cross my mind during the time I voted. Perhaps we should all pile on the votes to the lynch leader as a general rule in order to minimize the Millionaire's advantage.
You were Judge Doom in Roger Rabbit. I looked up Film Directors to see how you voted when you were good. You voted A Person for self-voting. What I'm driving at is this: The past few games, good or bad, you've preached on holding people responsible for how their consistencies. I thought about this, and wondered if the "standard operating procedure" bug has bit you. Good or bad, you've voted self-voters- that has become YOUR thing.

Here, there's an incentive to get votes on one player. If Metalmarsh was that player, and you were a teammate, that's a brilliant opportunity, is it not?
Absolutely, if the roles had ended up with MM as the Millionaire and myself as his teammate... but that is not the case here.

You make a good point though, in a more general sense. It's not fair for me to keep voting for self-voters. I see it as a pro-Civvie thing to do, and so I do it when I'm a Civvie for the right reasons, and when I'm not - as Judge Doom, I did it because I wanted to be playing my Civvie game. But, I see now that it actually makes me no better than the chronic self-voters themselves... well, maybe a little better, because their self-voting never helps the Civvies, while my crusade does have potential to help a lot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

While we're at it Long Con, what are your thoughts on me right now, now that it's post-Day-1-obligatory-vote-the-self-voter-day?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Absolutely, if the roles had ended up with MM as the Millionaire and myself as his teammate... but that is not the case here.

You make a good point though, in a more general sense. It's not fair for me to keep voting for self-voters. I see it as a pro-Civvie thing to do, and so I do it when I'm a Civvie for the right reasons, and when I'm not - as Judge Doom, I did it because I wanted to be playing my Civvie game. But, I see now that it actually makes me no better than the chronic self-voters themselves... well, maybe a little better, because their self-voting never helps the Civvies, while my crusade does have potential to help a lot.
I'm not planning on voting for you anyway. There's a rather obvious reason why.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Yeah, I doubt I'll even need to play that card. Who knows, maybe I surprised everyone this time. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I thought about that too. :suspish:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:While we're at it Long Con, what are your thoughts on me right now, now that it's post-Day-1-obligatory-vote-the-self-voter-day?
I still think you could be trying to squeeze a little life out of it as a baddie this time.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why's that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why not? Unless you don't think LC and MM are potential teammates, I can't think of a good reason to not consider voting for one of them.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Effective immediately, DisgruntledPorcupine is replacing ShepinWolfsClothing.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock is dead. That's why.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why's that?
Chicken fat.

Return to “Previous Jobs”