58%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

Canucklehead wrote:Is anyone feeling leery about Dom? He's got that BUTTY/snappy quality to his posts this game that reminds me of Film Directors. He was a bad baddie then, and It pinged me in that game, too, but he assured me (and I gullibly beleived him) that it was b/c of real life busyness and mafia exhaustion.....
But now that I'm seeing it again, I'm feeling cautious about it. I seem to remember Dom being one of the funnier/jokier players of the old crew....so maybe I just don't know how to rea new Dom? I dunno, but is like to hear others' thoughts before I dig too hard into Dom as a suspect.
He's still on my radar, but I find this LC/MM business to be much more compelling at the moment.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TH, I'm a Civvie, you are barking up the wrong tree here. Everything I've said has just been the plain truth, with no subterfuge behind it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Can you answer why you went after MM for self-voting, but neither of the first two players who did it? And can you answer why you would want to try to get others to vote for MM instead of voting for BF, when you had mentioned suspicions of BF as well - suspicions which you apparently currently still have? :P
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Canucklehead wrote:Is anyone feeling leery about Dom? He's got that BUTTY/snappy quality to his posts this game that reminds me of Film Directors. He was a bad baddie then, and It pinged me in that game, too, but he assured me (and I gullibly beleived him) that it was b/c of real life busyness and mafia exhaustion.....
But now that I'm seeing it again, I'm feeling cautious about it. I seem to remember Dom being one of the funnier/jokier players of the old crew....so maybe I just don't know how to rea new Dom? I dunno, but is like to hear others' thoughts before I dig too hard into Dom as a suspect.
I haven't seen anything suspicious, but I tend to read Dom as a civvie so not sure I am the best to ask.

Something feels different about LC, but I've seen him have all kinds of roles and it doesn't remind me of any of them, so I'm really not sure what to make of it.

MM seems most suspicious to me. None of his posts seem like the civvie MM that I know.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I also don't think I said :rip: BR and bye to wolfy and hello to DP.
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm not sure I really get the LC suspicions. I have never been or seen a baddie who isn't acutely aware of who is being lynched at all times. The first thing that happens in baddie chats when someone checks in is a quick summary of which way the lynh winds are blowing, and what that means for the team. So LC's morning mix-up with BF really makes it difficult for me to suspect him. Yes, I suppose he could have faked it.....but what kind of sense would that make??
So yeah. I'm not really understanding TH's LC thing.

MM I have no real read on. He is one of a group of players that always blur together in my mind, and who I have a very hard time reading as anything other than "generic mafia participant". My brain is only capable of grasping on to big, goofy personalities, it seems...
So I don't really have an opinion on MM at this time.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Think about this this way Canuck. LC suspected BF. According to his early morning mixup, he still suspects BF. BF got a bunch of votes before LC voted.

So why did LC vote for MM?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:Think about this this way Canuck. LC suspected BF. According to his early morning mixup, he still suspects BF. BF got a bunch of votes before LC voted.

He could be on to something.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I can say his posts do have a biting/snappy feel to me but I didn't play Film Directors so I can't compare it. In Dr. Who he was an awesome baddie and I don't remember biting/snappy posts in that game (I could just be misremembering and maybe someone else who played could weigh in). So I'd have to say at this point in time I don't see it as indicative of his alignment. It's early though and I really don't have firm reads on a lot of people at this point.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:Think about this this way Canuck. LC suspected BF. According to his early morning mixup, he still suspects BF. BF got a bunch of votes before LC voted.

I dunno, people often suspect more than one person at once. I just don't think that an LC on a team with the millionaire would bother with the bf suspicions at all, if his intention was to vote for MM/millionaire all along. I don't know what the trouble of suspecting bf would gain him, in that scenario. Much simpler to just go with the "principled" anti-self-vote vote, and let the civs lynch one of their own without getting embroiled in that mess.

(You are the one who is seeing LC/MM as millionaire and teamie, right? I'm having a terrible time keeping track of which cases belong to which people)
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Another note I should add, TH accused LC of voting for me on Day 1 instead of blindfaeth, even though blindfaeth was the "obvious" lynch choice at the time, and we should be wary of voting the millionaire. blindfaeth was leading the lynch 5-1 at the time. Yet TH voted for you, when you had zero votes, even though blindfaeth was the "obvious" lynch choice. blindfaeth was leading the lynch 7-3 at the time.

Being wary of voting the millionaire is all well and good, but if we're too wary of it we'll never lynch him.
Turnip Head wrote: LC said he was suspicious of BF. I was not suspicious of him. Why would I vote for someone I'm not suspicious of? And why wouldn't LC vote for someone he was suspicious of?

I didn't interpret Zomba's post as giving up. I interpreted it as "Great, now I'm screwed". And that's a reaction that I can see a player having with any role - civ, bad, whatever. Someone coming at you on Day 1 acting like they know something sucks no matter what your role is. And if we are to believe SVS's reading of the will, blindfaeth knew nothing about Zombarella's role.
Agree with your interpretation of Zomb. As I said earlier, if she was bad I think her team would've helped work out something for her to say that looked better than what she did. I think SVS is right in her reading, looking back over BF it makes sense. He himself said he became more convinced because of his opposition - suggesting that he knew it wasn't concrete to begin with.
LizKeen wrote:Mr. Fung, do you know if the ivory, jade and amber would be dangerous if they were in the hands of the wrong team?
What do you mean by the 'wrong' team? There's only one team that wants them and they seem fairly unthreatening.

LizKeen wrote:Is there usually this much requoting in Syndicate games? I'm really wondering if it's a mafia tactic just to be a massive distraction. If so then you're doing well.
Is this a serious comment? People quote each other for easy reference to things they've said...

LizKeen wrote:I'm going back and re-reading (a task I dread) everyone bf was suspicious of so he won't have died in vain. The mafia would have most definitely wanted him so and I'd say there's at least one if not more of you in those 8 votes. Black Rock is off the hook obviously and I'm giving Zomb the benefit of the doubt now so that at least narrows it down to 6 for me.
Will be interested in what you see here.
Hasn't seemed too unusual to me, I do agree he's a bit snappy but I think perhaps nerves were touched on day one with the info debate. Interesting if Golden really is silenced, as someone (Liz?) pointed out. Done to frame Dom? Or because of something else entirely?

I think the TH/LC/MM debate is interesting and worth keeping an eye on.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Canucklehead wrote:

I dunno, people often suspect more than one person at once. I just don't think that an LC on a team with the millionaire would bother with the bf suspicions at all, if his intention was to vote for MM/millionaire all along. I don't know what the trouble of suspecting bf would gain him, in that scenario. Much simpler to just go with the "principled" anti-self-vote vote, and let the civs lynch one of their own without getting embroiled in that mess.

(You are the one who is seeing LC/MM as millionaire and teamie, right? I'm having a terrible time keeping track of which cases belong to which people)
Then why wouldn't he vote for the person he was suspicious of with the most votes?

To answer your question, LC bothered with the BF suspicion because, as a baddie, he felt an obligation to at least comment on the biggest talking point of the thread on Day 1 (BF). He never intended to vote for BF, but he wanted to at least be on record taking a stance on him before he hanged.

And yes, that's my theory.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I see where you're coming from now. It's an interesting theory.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Another note I should add, TH accused LC of voting for me on Day 1 instead of blindfaeth, even though blindfaeth was the "obvious" lynch choice at the time, and we should be wary of voting the millionaire. blindfaeth was leading the lynch 5-1 at the time. Yet TH voted for you, when you had zero votes, even though blindfaeth was the "obvious" lynch choice. blindfaeth was leading the lynch 7-3 at the time.

Being wary of voting the millionaire is all well and good, but if we're too wary of it we'll never lynch him.
Just so we're clear, it was TH's recommendation to avoid voting the millionaire unless we are actually lynching him (how we would know, I have no idea). I realize I worded ambiguously though.

And I want to mention it again, that even though TH is 'worried' about voting for the millionaire, he voted for Dom, even though Dom was clearly not going to be lynched. TH, if you REALLY think that Dom is bad, why did it not cross your mind that he could be the millionaire, and your vote did more harm then good?

I know that right now you think I am the millionaire, but at the time of your vote, that was definitely not the case.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:MM seems most suspicious to me. None of his posts seem like the civvie MM that I know.
If you're going to draw comparisons to "civvie MM", would you mind explaining what that means please? What would the civvie MM that you know do?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Just so we're clear, it was TH's recommendation to avoid voting the millionaire unless we are actually lynching him (how we would know, I have no idea). I realize I worded ambiguously though.

And I want to mention it again, that even though TH is 'worried' about voting for the millionaire, he voted for Dom, even though Dom was clearly not going to be lynched. TH, if you REALLY think that Dom is bad, why did it not cross your mind that he could be the millionaire, and your vote did more harm then good?

I know that right now you think I am the millionaire, but at the time of your vote, that was definitely not the case.
I did think you could be the Millionaire at the time of my vote, actually :wiz: I voted Dom because I did not suspect BF (LC did, so this is not an even comparison), and I had to vote somewhere.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I did think you could be the Millionaire at the time of my vote, actually :wiz: I voted Dom because I did not suspect BF (LC did, so this is not an even comparison), and I had to vote somewhere.
Bullshit. This post is the only post you made about me at the time of your vote. :eye:

So why didn't you vote for me? You could have gotten me lynched. Why did you vote for Dom who had zero votes (whose suspicion you seem to have conveniently dropped) instead of me who had 3 votes?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LC's vote went a long way towards convincing me about you too, MM. I didn't vote for you because I think you're the Millionaire :derp: , and the BF/Zomba thing was going to need some sort of closure. If I had suddenly started campaigning against you after LC's vote, people would have thought I was haphazardly trying to save BF in the eleventh hour, and I didn't want my intentions to get muddled. Talking about it in detail for Day 2 was a smarter move for me to make, IMO. Sometimes the key to being civvie is using some discretion.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

Discretion? That sounds awfully like baddie speak.

You didn't want to save civvie BF? That sounds awfully uncivvielike.....

:shifty:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:Discretion? That sounds awfully like baddie speak.

Oh, lay off TH. I don't think he's a baddie.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:

Oh, lay off TH. I don't think he's a baddie.

But are you sure? Your memory seems questionable these days.......
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:MM seems most suspicious to me. None of his posts seem like the civvie MM that I know.
If you're going to draw comparisons to "civvie MM", would you mind explaining what that means please? What would the civvie MM that you know do?
You are loads more aggressive this game then what I have seen from your civvie game in the past. I think TH has made some interesting points on you as well.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

BF didn't want help. We weren't listening to him, and so he wanted out. He made this quite clear.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Bullshit. This post is the only post you made about me at the time of your vote. :eye:

So why didn't you vote for me? You could have gotten me lynched. Why did you vote for Dom who had zero votes (whose suspicion you seem to have conveniently dropped) instead of me who had 3 votes?
Do you make posts about every thought you have? When it comes to suspicions and actual game relevant topics, you must not have many thoughts. Calling someone out as a bullshitter becasue they made only one post on a topic on Day One is kinda, well, bullshit.

I have been looking more at Zomba, but this post got my eye big time, and made me reread this whole thing. It almost sounds like you are trying to goad TH into voting for you. You sound pretty pissy in general. I definitely associate that with bad ol' MM.

If I read his case correctly, if you are the Millionaire, why would he pile more votes on you if it looks like someone else is going to be lynched? So you can become more powerful? Why the fuck would anyone do that, lol, except maybe your teammates?

Plus having read your earlier replies, you seem to be trying to compare apples & oranges. "J'accuse!!", said MM, "If both you & Person X did 1+2=3, how can you accuse Person X for doing the same thing you did!!" When what Person X actually did was 2x3=6, not 1+2=3 at all. Yeah, they both involve numerals & symbols, but they aren't the same. That is how your vote comparisons read.

Now both LC & Juliets have said they still harbor suspicion of you. TH apparently does, and now I kinda do too.

I am going to suggest that no one vote for MM unless we seem to have a majority consensus to do so. Isolate him, as it were. I don't mind keeping him around for a while. I like jokes and banter as much as the next person.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:
I am going to suggest that no one vote for MM unless we seem to have a majority consensus to do so. Isolate him, as it were. I don't mind keeping him around for a while. I like jokes and banter as much as the next person.
I think this may be a good idea. But why not do this for the other two Day 1 self voters as well?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree SVS. I don't want to vote him unless a whole bunch of people are going to vote him because I don't want to risk giving him points if he doesn't get lynched. But I do suspect him enough to vote him if others are going to.

Its been very quiet in here today - where is everyone?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think anyone else voted for them, right? I am more leery of MM for thread reasons, and becasue he got other votes even though he was the third self voter. But other than the self vote, is there any real reason to suspect them? If not, I have no problem with that :shrug2:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

juliets wrote:I agree SVS. I don't want to vote him unless a whole bunch of people are going to vote him because I don't want to risk giving him points if he doesn't get lynched. But I do suspect him enough to vote him if others are going to.

Its been very quiet in here today - where is everyone?

JC.....JC.......JC......Jc.......Jc......Jc.......jc.......jc.....jc..............................

It's a lot like an Echo chamber in here lately. :disappoint:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm hearing that echo all the way over here...here....here......here

llama needs to get into that smashfest thing and smash MP and Epi back into this game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

S~V~S wrote:
I'm on board with this, since I don't think it does any harm at the moment.
I am, however, generally skeptical of the notion that the millionaire would self-vote since it would be such an obvious move. It's not what I would do with the role, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility, and I have no problem with being cautious in the way SVS suggested, so long as we don't get overzealous ad start demanding that all toes be unanimous always because Millionaire. (This is not what SVS was suggesting at all, but I could see a baddie team trying to ride SVS' coat tails and push that kind of hysteria).
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Canucklehead wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I'm on board with this, since I don't think it does any harm at the moment.
I am, however, generally skeptical of the notion that the millionaire would self-vote since it would be such an obvious move. It's not what I would do with the role, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility, and I have no problem with being cautious in the way SVS suggested, so long as we don't get overzealous ad start demanding that all toes be unanimous always because Millionaire. (This is not what SVS was suggesting at all, but I could see a baddie team trying to ride SVS' coat tails and push that kind of hysteria).

The arguments for or against self voting are interesting in regards to the Millionaire.
The WIFOM is strong with that role!

It's also hurts the brain to try to determine if someone would or would not.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:I'm hearing that echo all the way over here...here....here......here

llama needs to get into that smashfest thing and smash MP and Epi back into this game.
I'm following along all right. I've said what I've wanted to say so far. We're watching a movie right now. Hard to watch a horror film when you have to pause the damn thing every twelve minutes. :disappoint:

Is there something specific you wanted me to answer?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think I understand Epi's take on the situation pretty clearly. It's everyone else that hasn't chimed in that I'd like to hear from.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

No Epi i just wanted to hear your thoughts. But if nothings changed I'll just reread what you last posted.

linki yes i agree TH. It seems like there are a lot of people who havent given any opinions.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Who are the people who missed the last lynch? I would like to hear their thoughts~ let them make it up to us :grin:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Effective immediately, Black Rock 2.0 is replacing Bea.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bye Bea, YAY for Black Rock 2.0 :D
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Zombarella »

Hey! Black Rock! Glad you're back!
Catching up on the thread now.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Welcome back BR! And also welcome DP!
Bye bea :( and bye Shep, try again another game!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

It's beautiful to be back, I was robbed so early. I would like to avenge BR 1.0 now. I am basically caught up as I kept following along, skipping posts at will. So I have the gist of what is going on. I do not believe LC is bad, he'd be in RL trouble over that one. I doubt he would risk it. I'll be back in a little while, I was playing video games when I got the offer to replace in.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vompatti is the lowest- laying player I have seen, and I've been finding it hard to get a handle on him. He makes me suspicious, but he always does. It's like an extended day one self-vote, watching him play.

MP is kind of suspicious, especially now that we have seen that he pulled the emotional card as a baddie to get out of trouble.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, welcome back wife. I was responding to an earlier post... On my phone, so I didn't see the bunch in between.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Zombarella »

LC - I didn't read his posts as bad really, but TH does have a good point about the votes. However, there were tons of missing votes and other votes on random people. Also, BR has a good point about her death. If Snowman were to ever kill me on Night 1 he would be in really big trouble. So...where does that leave us re MM?

MM - You think I'm bad because of two words I posted when I thought that BF ruined my role and I would supposedly only use those words if I was a thwarted baddie. There are other explanations. I don't think you get why I was upset. You self-voted without a well reasoned reason that you want to express on the thread. You kinda seem like you want to fight. I will label your behavior and posts as weird-weird. Not bad, not civ, not civ-weird. Weird-weird. Is that enough to vote for you? Maybe.

Dom and Bullz - I am mostly satisfied by your drive=by posts. Note that this will be my drive-by post for today.

MP - Where are you? I know you are busy with Smashfest, but you gotta make posts here too.

Golden - I agree that I would have expected you to post more before now. If you are silenced then I am thinking that you are probably civ.

Bye Shep and Bea. Come back soon.

Epi - You seem to be more helpful and less chaotic than I've seen you before. Who are you thinking of voting for this round?

SVS - I welcome your call to yesterday's non-voters. Also, you are looking at me again? What is it that you are thinking? I would like to hear your thoughts about Epi.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

I'm honored that you thought I was funny once upon a time... but I always thought I played 50% jokes 50% realness... if that's not the case then, :shrug:

(i think I got too wrapped up in the Golden stuff and it really soured my milk tbh)
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Don't vote anyone-- they might be the millionaire!
Long Con wrote:Vompatti is the lowest- laying player I have seen, and I've been finding it hard to get a handle on him. He makes me suspicious, but he always does. It's like an extended day one self-vote, watching him play.

MP is kind of suspicious, especially now that we have seen that he pulled the emotional card as a baddie to get out of trouble.
I would like an answer to my question now, but I'm sure I'll receive flak for that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been here. Smashfest has taken up more time than expected, and I'm trying to get ahead on homework since I'll be going to Houston the latter part of this week.

My goal is to start reading this behemoth of a thread tonight, and hopefully read the whole thing... :nicenod:

But we'll see if I can actually accomplish that. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, it would be super awesome if someone was around in a couple of hours after I eat and do some more homework, so that I have someone to talk to as I'm catching up! :D
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'll be around in a couple hours MP, I'd be happy to discuss things with you :mafia:

And welcome back BR!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be around as long as I have beer to consume and inspiration to write what happens next in Apocrypha.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Long Con »

This question? No, mon, I don' give no flak for nuttin'! Image
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:I voted Archer Ave because maybe my Ivory Arrow will become cool.

Dom, I think that you have explained yourself sufficiently, and there is still a ping on you from it.

For all I know, I could have been absolutely right about your intentions with the "us" comment, and you're a baddie, and you came up with a very reasonable explanation for the whole exchange. It's not like that's not within your mental capabilities. The explanation was sound, but that doesn't make the original ping get deleted.

I find that the earliest thing people say on a subject is the most useful, because after it happens, explanations and excuses swirl and form that could be fake or real. You can talk your way out of anything, and that's something important to remember.
What would you do if you felt like someone was outright misrepresenting what you were saying? You would let it sit?
If I felt someone was misrepresenting me, I would try to respond in a way that I thought would ensure my longest survival, and, if possible, increase my chances of catching a baddie. Exactly how that would look varies from situation to situation, but there is always a lot of options.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

^^Do you still think BF is suspicious? :)

Return to “Previous Jobs”