The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Black Rock »

The vote is over tomorrow afternoon, I already voted as a deadie. I assume I can cast my vote in the thread?
ImageImage
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Ugh, okay so after losing all my notes last night I decided to start fresh today and accidentally hit my touchy, touchy computer plug and lost everything AGAIN. LizKeen is not a happy camper. (You would think I would be saving like crazy but nope, just not that smart.) So I decided to just focus on one person because if I lose everything again on 4 people I'm going to seriously LOSE MY MIND.

SVS I've pulled some quotes from you, my comments are underneath each one:
S~V~S wrote:OK, I saw something too :)And then he says "Both" and lauches into his cases against Bullz & TH. He only really addressed his consistent point of addressing all of his posts to Golden when Juliets asked him a direct question.

This was the first thing that struck me; that BF was seriously buddying Golden. Then he brought up that Millionaire thing. The more I have gone over that, the less innocent it seems to me.

I want to hear what Splints thinks of this, as well as Golden. I could be reading more into this than there is. But that was what caught my eye.
You don't seem 100% sold on bf at this point and I'm wondering why Splints is the is the opinion you want most.

S~V~S wrote:I am not voting for you now, BF, and am not sure that I even will. It's early, and it's Day One. We are talking about what has caught our eye, and this is what has caught mine.
Still waffling about bf.But then you decide bf is bad and place the first vote on him and you don't seem at all willing to consider he's telling the truth which I find odd since you seem to have a lot of experience.

S~V~S wrote:Also, I did receive the will. All it says is that if Zomba dies, whoever holds the will will get everything she has. It does NOT say she is wealthy. Just becasue she has a will does not mean she is rich. Normally I would not even post this, but since her name was already out there, I just want to confirm that BF was not lying, but that there is nothing that indicates a specific role holds the will. I thought BF might have been witholding something, but he was not.
You're saying the will didn't say what bf said it did. But I don't know why bf would have said exactly what he said if it had said anything else
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
If SVS is a civvie, I feel that events would have unfolded differently. Would she have voted for an "infodropper" early and before everyone else?
This

S~V~S wrote:
You and I consistently understand each other in every game. You don't know me, or my game, at all.

If I were bad, I would not have written that giant post. Pretty much everyone in here who knows my game knows it. I was CONVINCED BF was bad. 100%. Thats why i kept hectoring him, coming back to the thread to rip apart everything he said. You saw me in Film Directors. I can get people lynched without needing to do that mega post thing. But I did it bwcasue I was sure he was bad. I was wrong. But I was sure.

And I was sure he was bad, so I was sure that he was setting up whoever it was who was named in the will. Thats why I brought up the possibility of Oliver Oliver. I thought BF KNEW his name was not the Millionaire. Becasue he was the Millionaires teammate.
That first line doesn't make sense. Do you understand each other or does he not know your game? And, I don't understand how you could be 100% sure someone was bad or why they would so blatantly make it seem so on Day 1?

S~V~S wrote:There is a civvie item stealer, and a Celestial one. And I would agree that Golden was probably silenced.

You suspect me because I suspected BF? Or is there something else?
It's the way you suspected bf I find odd
S~V~S wrote:
I am going to suggest that no one vote for MM unless we seem to have a majority consensus to do so. Isolate him, as it were. I don't mind keeping him around for a while. I like jokes and banter as much as the next person.

You don't seem to trust MM but you're willing to keep him around for the lolz?

Also, fingersplints, you just seem to keep floating in and out making brief comments. I know you're busy, but you were far more vocal in the Zelda game when you were civvie. I'd like to get some others players thoughts on you since I don't have a plethora of past history to go on.

Welcome back br and since I forgot earlier welcome DP.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

I wasn't fond of the notion that people should suffer a potentially powerful Mafia member just because he cracks wise either.

You're not going to get a consensus like that going because nobody fucking talks until there's a few hours left to vote.

Another reason civilians on this site lose.

I'm voting Metalmarsh and getting this thing going.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:I wasn't fond of the notion that people should suffer a potentially powerful Mafia member just because he cracks wise either.

You're not going to get a consensus like that going because nobody fucking talks until there's a few hours left to vote.

I thought you were less suspicious of MM today?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I wasn't fond of the notion that people should suffer a potentially powerful Mafia member just because he cracks wise either.

Black Rock wrote:I am basically caught up as I kept following along, skipping posts at will.
Might want to check up on some of those posts.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Black Rock wrote:I am basically caught up as I kept following along, skipping posts at will.
Might want to check up on some of those posts.
Fair enough.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Good point Epi. Plenty of people have voiced support of lynching MM if there's support for it, so it looks like it's time to nut up. I voted.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

One thing that does make me possibly doubt Metalmarsh is a baddie is that he and BR have a recent history with regard to Night 1 kills of BR by MM's baddie team. BR got revenge on him in Donner Mafia, killing him as soon as she got a chance to, and I just don't know if I believe he'd be so eager to jump back into killing her on Night 1 again. I mean, he's an asshole, sure, but is he 100% a dick?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:One thing that does make me possibly doubt Metalmarsh is a baddie is that he and BR have a recent history with regard to Night 1 kills of BR by MM's baddie team. BR got revenge on him in Donner Mafia, killing him as soon as she got a chance to, and I just don't know if I believe he'd be so eager to jump back into killing her on Night 1 again. I mean, he's an asshole, sure, but is he 100% a dick?
There's only one way to find out for sure. ;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:One thing that does make me possibly doubt Metalmarsh is a baddie is that he and BR have a recent history with regard to Night 1 kills of BR by MM's baddie team. BR got revenge on him in Donner Mafia, killing him as soon as she got a chance to, and I just don't know if I believe he'd be so eager to jump back into killing her on Night 1 again. I mean, he's an asshole, sure, but is he 100% a dick?
There's only one way to find out for sure. ;)
:haha: Too true.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LizKeen wrote:Based on what I had reread I would say my current suspicions are SVS, rabbit, LongCon and Vompatti. But I'll have to go into that further tomorrow because it's really late and I'm tired.
LizKeen wrote:Ugh, okay so after losing all my notes last night I decided to start fresh today and accidentally hit my touchy, touchy computer plug and lost everything AGAIN. LizKeen is not a happy camper. (You would think I would be saving like crazy but nope, just not that smart.) So I decided to just focus on one person because if I lose everything again on 4 people I'm going to seriously LOSE MY MIND.

SVS I've pulled some quotes from you, my comments are underneath each one:
I'm sorry your post got eaten, LizKeen, but after looking at your thoughts on SVS, I would like to see your thoughts on the other three suspects you named too, if you wouldn't mind retyping it :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What's this?

You call MM out when he self votes, but when Black Rock gets killed, you think he'd be less than consistent?

Seems like you're trying to...*ahem*...weasel your way out of voting for MM again.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

But I do think the case against him is solid, and I would be willing to vote him.

Re: Dom, I don't think Dom is playing oddly. Seems typical to me. :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, time to commence Operation HSK Thread Catchup. :noble:

Is anyone going to be around? This could take a while...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, time to commence Operation HSK Thread Catchup. :noble:

Is anyone going to be around? This could take a while...
:beer:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
What's this?

You call MM out when he self votes, but when Black Rock gets killed, you think he'd be less than consistent?

Seems like you're trying to...*ahem*...weasel your way out of voting for MM again.
Did you kill BR to try and frame Metalmarsh? I happen to know that you and BR were in BTSC in Donner Mafia when the decision was made to kill Metalmarsh, so you are definitely "in the know" with the Night 1 Kill situation that exists between them. :eye: A perfect little seat of awareness that would give you the opportunity to frame him. And then there's the fact that you didn't even mention that situation at all after BR was nightkilled.

You knew that they have a history of Metalmarsh's baddie team killing BR on Night 1, and yet you didn't bother to bring that into the thread. I thought that you were just lightly topping up the suspicion on Metalmarsh because, like me, you thought he was Civvie and you didn't want him to be nightkilled. Your vote-train leadership negates that assumption.

I think you killed BR specifically to implicate Metalmarsh, and your lack of discussion on the connection beyond a subtle hint to those who know...
Epignosis wrote:Hahaha- and Black Rock is out Night 1. That's even funnier.
... points directly at you, trying to set up a frame-up job.

*votes Epignosis*
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Now that's a post right there. Takes you smoothly from Point A to Point B.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:Now that's a post right there. Takes you smoothly from Point A to Point B.
I'm guessing your take on it is that I'm Metalmarsh's baddie teammate, and I'm trying to save him. :workit:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I am going to suggest that no one vote for MM unless we seem to have a majority consensus to do so. Isolate him, as it were. I don't mind keeping him around for a while. I like jokes and banter as much as the next person.
Well fuck me then...

:meany: :meany: :meany:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Here's an in-thread reference to the BTSC situation that I'm talking about: Epignosis killed Metalmarsh on Night 1 in Donner Mafia because Black Rock requested it for revenge.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Interesting...the longer you lasted, the more roles you could step into and thus increase your chance of winning.

Not me, I knew my goose was cooked as soon as the BTSC groups all excluded me. I knew that if I didn't get killed Night 1 (which I was), I would be lynched Day 2. So I ran with it.
I remember saying something about being excited to play with you again. I rescind that statement. :fist:
I asked Black Rock who she wanted to die. ;)
Everything makes sense now. :faint:
Click on MM's fainting link to see Black Rock make a satisfied post in Death Note referencing it.

Now ask yourselves: why would Epignosis not specifically reference this past feud if he thought Metalmarsh killed Black Rock on Night 1 in this game?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What's this?

Did you kill BR to try and frame Metalmarsh?
Yes. I killed BR to try to frame Metalmarsh. I entirely agree with what you are saying. It makes so much sense. I don't know why I did it. I guess I just thought, at the time, you know, that killing Black Rock would be a sensible thing to do, and that it could land MM in a lot of hot water. I didn't mean to cause any harm though. I'm really sorry. I just want people to be happy. If it makes you happy to vote for me, that's cool.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What's this?

Yes. I killed BR to try to frame Metalmarsh. I entirely agree with what you are saying. It makes so much sense. I don't know why I did it. I guess I just thought, at the time, you know, that killing Black Rock would be a sensible thing to do, and that it could land MM in a lot of hot water. I didn't mean to cause any harm though. I'm really sorry. I just want people to be happy. If it makes you happy to vote for me, that's cool.
:haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What's this?

Now that's a post right there.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Now that's a post right there. Takes you smoothly from Point A to Point B.
I'm guessing your take on it is that I'm Metalmarsh's baddie teammate, and I'm trying to save him. :workit:
I think you could give a rat's ass about MM at this point, he's beyond saving. You're trying to save your own skin here, Con. I like how you wait to bring up your case on Epi in the same post where you vote for him, because that's a real thing civvies do. But I also like how you managed to squeeze in the tidbit on how your suspicion of MM has apparently been a civvie-minded ruse this whole entire time, and you just casually plopped that in there in the middle of a goddamn sentence, like it's not supposed to be some huge revelation about your behavior thus far that is supposed to change everything about how we see you. Beautiful post construction. Well done. :clap:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis, would you recommend a lynch for Turnip Head today? Do you think Turnip Head is bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I think you could give a rat's ass about MM at this point, he's beyond saving. You're trying to save your own skin here, Con. I like how you wait to bring up your case on Epi in the same post where you vote for him, because that's a real thing civvies do. But I also like how you managed to squeeze in the tidbit on how your suspicion of MM has apparently been a civvie-minded ruse this whole entire time, and you just casually plopped that in there in the middle of a goddamn sentence, like it's not supposed to be some huge revelation about your behavior thus far that is supposed to change everything about how we see you. Beautiful post construction. Well done. :clap:
Oh, am I really beyond saving?

That's not what you told blindfaeth on Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am going to need some more coffee. :coffee2:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh, am I really beyond saving?

That's not what you told blindfaeth on Day 1.
You are not blindfaeth. Stop comparing things that have no reason to be compared. You're trying too hard ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, would you recommend a lynch for Turnip Head today? Do you think Turnip Head is bad?
Absolutely. Fuck that guy. He needs to go.

In fact, I've been watching him carefully. He's been agreeing with me like Basmati rice. He just says whatever he thinks I want to hear. I would love to see him probed on the Montel show. I would like to see his reaction to learning that he is, in fact, not the father, and then we should take him outside and beat hell out of him for being so evil. Yes, I think Turnip Head is bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You know what? I'm definitely trying a new approach this game. I think I might already know who I'm going to vote for. Not sold yet though, and I'd rather fully catch up.

Instead of saving all my thoughts for one big long post, I'm going to break up my thoughts, and post them periodically.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, would you recommend a lynch for Turnip Head today? Do you think Turnip Head is bad?
Absolutely. Fuck that guy. He needs to go.

In fact, I've been watching him carefully. He's been agreeing with me like Basmati rice. He just says whatever he thinks I want to hear. I would love to see him probed on the Montel show. I would like to see his reaction to learning that he is, in fact, not the father, and then we should take him outside and beat hell out of him for being so evil. Yes, I think Turnip Head is bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, as I catch up from the very beginning of the thread, I'll post my thoughts. I also warn all of you that many of these thoughts may be redundant by the time I reach the end. Hopefully not. But I'm sure they inevitably will be. :P

Regarding Day 0... I don't see much has really come of this, that is, until BF's will revelation. I don't really have any thoughts on this, since I don't think his approach told anything regarding his alignment, and since I had read this in my previous (v1.0 "Unrest" Sockface) incarnation.

That said, what do people think about BF's theory being correct? Could Zomba really be the Millionaire? If so, posts like this:
S~V~S wrote:It kinda is unfair IMO if it something you cantvdefend against. Like info gained from an item.
Could be seen as trying to direct the thread away from that direction. Tough to discern whether they were that or just genuine thoughts on the matter, but it is interesting to note that S~V~S was the first to really shift suspicion onto BF thereafter, here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 00#p127395

Of course, that's cart before horse, and I'm not sure Llama would out the Millionaire like that. Honestly, my first instinct was that he would not do such a thing, but upon rereading, I can see how he would totally do just that. :ponder:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:I would love to see him probed on the Montel show. I would like to see his reaction to learning that he is, in fact, not the father, and then we should take him outside and beat hell out of him for being so evil.
I would agree to all of this, if I knew that it pleased you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Are there any further questions, bitches?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think it would be cool for Ichabod to steal the Will from S~V~S to see if she was telling the truth about the way it reads. If she is, then BF was making some strange assumptions about the wealth of Zombarella. If she's not, then she's Zomba's teammate, who made sure she got the Will by voting first, in order to assuage the public opinion on her teammate.

If Ichabod steals the Will, then a team of five people will be able to better judge S~V~S' position here.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis, is it true that Elohcin is making a cake for my birthday?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Are there any further questions, bitches?
Your gameplay seems to have ramped up to a more aggressive and less participatory style. Your last few posts seem like a forced less-serious attitude. Ever since I accused you. :eye: I guess it's one way to try and get out of being caught.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I would love to see him probed on the Montel show. I would like to see his reaction to learning that he is, in fact, not the father, and then we should take him outside and beat hell out of him for being so evil.
I would agree to all of this, if I knew that it pleased you.
Just the kind of response I would expect from someone who has BTSC with Epignosis, and knows that the answer to the recently asked question is being forced. :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

LizKeen wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I have no idea how to read all these new (and "new") people. I'll just assume you are all good. Seems legit.
:)

Can't say I'll necessarily do the same but I appreciate the vote of confidence.
What do people think of this exchange?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, is it true that Elohcin is making a cake for my birthday?
She is! Funny you should ask. It's in the shape of my prick (i.e., hanging to the right). It has chocolate shavings for pubes. AND, as an added bonus..............well I wish there was an added bonus. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! But I really hope you're happy with it on your birthday! :fiesta:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epi is certainly taking an interesting approach to defending himself. I was thinking of voting MM, but Epi's behavior is giving me pause.

Linki MP: I didn't read into it. I thought Mongoose was joking and Liz seemed to think she meant it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Your gameplay seems to have ramped up to a more aggressive and less participatory style. Your last few posts seem like a forced less-serious attitude. Ever since I accused you. :eye: I guess it's one way to try and get out of being caught.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. Did you have a question for me?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DFaraday wrote:Epi is certainly taking an interesting approach to defending himself. I was thinking of voting MM, but Epi's behavior is giving me pause.

Linki MP: I didn't read into it. I thought Mongoose was joking and Liz seemed to think she meant it.
For the record, Epig's reactions are a result of the item I hold (a bottle), not necessarily true.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. Did you have a question for me?
No, you've said enough, frankly. :beer: :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is getting boring. :coffee3:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I have no idea how to read all these new (and "new") people. I'll just assume you are all good. Seems legit.
:)

Can't say I'll necessarily do the same but I appreciate the vote of confidence.
What do people think of this exchange?
I don't see anything noteworthy, and Mongoose has since replaced out, so :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:This is getting boring. :coffee3:
I do hope you'll continue reading, there is some worthwhile content in there regardless of which side you take on it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I'm trying to be super open-minded about S~V~S, knowing that I consistently read her wrong ALWAYS, but why did she say she wasn't going to vote for BF on Day 1 and then did anyway?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Epi is certainly taking an interesting approach to defending himself. I was thinking of voting MM, but Epi's behavior is giving me pause.

For the record, Epig's reactions are a result of the item I hold (a bottle), not necessarily true.
Ah, that does make more sense. But I will still consider LC's case against Epi a bit more before deciding where to vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:Ok, so I had a plan here. My plan was to try and bolster the BF suspicion a little in order to make it seem like a BF lynch is a possibility. The next step was to watch and see who voted FIRST for BF, my logic being that IF BF has an item that could identify a baddie, the baddies would want to get a hold of it. Even if it's not pointing to The Millionaire, the baddies might want to grab it just because they aren't sure.

So S~V~S has voted for BF now, and she has been one of BF's biggest detractors all along. I'm not so sure if this plan of mine is credible, but I wanted to share it anyways.

In the beginning, I was "after" BF just for the plan, but now I'm actually suspicious of him. And if he's a baddie, then S~V~S deserves no suspicion for being the first voter.

I was feeling the Dom vote, but actually his explanation (that he saw juliets as buddying up to Civs with the "us" comment) makes sense to me.

My other likely vote then, is Metalmarsh, for his self-vote. Still deciding between him and BF right now.
Do people actually believe this?

Return to “Previous Jobs”