So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:Bass-- do you have any idea why MP made contradictory statements and didn't answer my questions? Any explanation would be nice.
Why would he have an explanation?
Actually, this reminds me of when TH replaced in for Roxy in Film Directors. Dom was suspicious of Roxy, so he essentially asked TH to reread Roxy and make a case on her (himself).

Btw, Dom was bad in that game. :srsnod:
Noteworthy. LEt's remember this in the future in case it becomes relevant, since MM won't be around to remind us. :( Sorry, Marshy, I believed in you. Not 100% a dick. :noble:
Wait a sec, I just reread this and realized the situation you were talking about. It was me that asked TH to do a case on himself, not Dom. :srsnod:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Were you bad then, LC? :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote:Were you bad then, LC? :grin:
Nope, I was the only Civ in the game. Well, the longest-lived, anyway. :sigh:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:Bass-- do you have any idea why MP made contradictory statements and didn't answer my questions? Any explanation would be nice.
If I had to guess I would say real life was messing his game up.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Actually, this reminds me of when TH replaced in for Roxy in Film Directors. Dom was suspicious of Roxy, so he essentially asked TH to reread Roxy and make a case on her (himself).

Noteworthy. LEt's remember this in the future in case it becomes relevant, since MM won't be around to remind us. :( Sorry, Marshy, I believed in you. Not 100% a dick. :noble:
Wait a sec, I just reread this and realized the situation you were talking about. It was me that asked TH to do a case on himself, not Dom. :srsnod:
It was? I don't rememer yours, but I do remember Dom picking TH apart for some similar ideas. Maybe he latched onto your case then.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
If I had to guess I would say real life was messing his game up.
I would tend to agree, although it doesn't make him seem more Civ to me. With so little energy for the game, defaulting to a tactic that worked so well for him as a baddie in the last game may have been what happened. He wouldn't have tried it as a baddie so soon if he had been mentally keen for Mafia, but given his condition... maybe!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Zombarella wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I'm less convinced of MM's civness than I was earlier today. His own admission of "giving up" last night and his not-so-awesome case against TH (merely intimating that someone might have btsc with someone else is not enough in this particular set-up, and I thought the attempts to construe that possible BTSC as necessarily baddie based on "Day 1 stuff" was not particularly convincing) have me questioning my earlier judgement of MM....but honestly, it's still not enough that I'm ready to vote for him.
Of course, at this point it doesn't really matter, since he seems to be as good as lynches anyway. I wish some more viable candidates would have come up so that I wouldn't feel as though I'm wasting my vote regardless of what I do. :sigh:
This post. You earlier said you think I'm not bad, but now are waffling based on things that happened before you said you think I'm not bad. That is why I don't understand. And you are accusing juliets of "going with the masses", even though she was one of the few to vote me Day 1, but whatever.

Also, the enlarged part of that post reminds me an awful lot of a certain instance in Death Note. I'm sure Zomba knows what I'm talking about.
Zomba, just want to point this post out to you while you're here. :D
I saw it before and I'm trying to figure out what you mean.
Oh - you mean that Juliets is looking for a bandwagon rather than making a case. Good point. I would consider voting for her. But for now, I'm just going to hold my vote.
No, No, NO I was not looking for a bandwagon but I was looking for a lot of people to say they were going to vote MM because I didn't want to be part of a small number in case he was the millionaire. The millionaire gets points for every vote he gets that doesn't lynch him. When I got to the thread this morning I saw that people were voting MM instead of just indicating they would vote him so I knew it was safe to join in. Even Canuck said she didn't suspect me for voting with the masses. Have you been reading the thread?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:At least tell us who you planned to vote for. Before the post goes up. :suspish:
Is this directed at me?
I don't know who I was going to vote for....which is why I hadn't voted yet. I guess I may have ended up going with juliets? Or maybe a warning vote for a low poster? That's something I often do when I'm at a loss. I really dunno who it would have been, probably someone silly based on a last minute panic.
It wouldn't have been MM, though, just to piss him off. :p
It doesn't really matter much to me; I'll be dead here soon anyway.

It's the rest of the players you have to answer to after that. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Zombarella wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I'm less convinced of MM's civness than I was earlier today. His own admission of "giving up" last night and his not-so-awesome case against TH (merely intimating that someone might have btsc with someone else is not enough in this particular set-up, and I thought the attempts to construe that possible BTSC as necessarily baddie based on "Day 1 stuff" was not particularly convincing) have me questioning my earlier judgement of MM....but honestly, it's still not enough that I'm ready to vote for him.
Of course, at this point it doesn't really matter, since he seems to be as good as lynches anyway. I wish some more viable candidates would have come up so that I wouldn't feel as though I'm wasting my vote regardless of what I do. :sigh:
This post. You earlier said you think I'm not bad, but now are waffling based on things that happened before you said you think I'm not bad. That is why I don't understand. And you are accusing juliets of "going with the masses", even though she was one of the few to vote me Day 1, but whatever.

Also, the enlarged part of that post reminds me an awful lot of a certain instance in Death Note. I'm sure Zomba knows what I'm talking about.
Oh - you mean that Juliets is looking for a bandwagon rather than making a case. Good point. I would consider voting for her. But for now, I'm just going to hold my vote.
No, No, NO I was not looking for a bandwagon but I was looking for a lot of people to say they were going to vote MM because I didn't want to be part of a small number in case he was the millionaire. The millionaire gets points for every vote he gets that doesn't lynch him. When I got to the thread this morning I saw that people were voting MM instead of just indicating they would vote him so I knew it was safe to join in. Even Canuck said she didn't suspect me for voting with the masses. Have you been reading the thread?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Hey juliets, what are these points you speak of? :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

It was? I don't rememer yours, but I do remember Dom picking TH apart for some similar ideas. Maybe he latched onto your case then.
Here is the post I'm talking about.
Long Con in Film Director's Mafia wrote:TH, we have not done well this game. We've only lynched one baddie, and it's Day 9. How many are left, like 8 or 9 players? Surely the baddies have accidentally killed each other at some point, but it's really hard to know. A lot of the prevailing suspicions have ended up wrong, except for Metalmarsh. Canuck defended Metalmarsh quite a bit, so take that however you like. We need to know what the baddies have been doing to be at this point in the game in such a good position.

Metalmarsh was Uwe Boll, who locks the thread. He did do a couple of times, including during his own lynch when he was up 5 votes to 3 over DF.

Roxy was not above suspicion, so neither are you... she was a big suspect, actually.

TH, why don't you play devil's advocate for us, and go through Roxy's posts to make a case that she was a baddie? :eye: I think it's the best way for you to join the game. Make a good case, and then, if you can, make a better case for someone else. Maybe me, if you like.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
juliets wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Hey juliets, what are these points you speak of? :ponder:
That's how we did it with Mr. Pop - he got points for votes. I'm assuming the same here since it is a Mr Pop role, though Mr. Pop got some extra points besides just votes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I should explain that Mr. Pop was a role in a BR/LC one of their recruitment games that was a brilliant role and played to the hilt by aapje. I will never forget that role. I had never seen a role that got stuff for getting votes before.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Here is the post I'm talking about.
Long Con in Film Director's Mafia wrote:TH, we have not done well this game. We've only lynched one baddie, and it's Day 9. How many are left, like 8 or 9 players? Surely the baddies have accidentally killed each other at some point, but it's really hard to know. A lot of the prevailing suspicions have ended up wrong, except for Metalmarsh. Canuck defended Metalmarsh quite a bit, so take that however you like. We need to know what the baddies have been doing to be at this point in the game in such a good position.

Metalmarsh was Uwe Boll, who locks the thread. He did do a couple of times, including during his own lynch when he was up 5 votes to 3 over DF.

Roxy was not above suspicion, so neither are you... she was a big suspect, actually.

TH, why don't you play devil's advocate for us, and go through Roxy's posts to make a case that she was a baddie? :eye: I think it's the best way for you to join the game. Make a good case, and then, if you can, make a better case for someone else. Maybe me, if you like.
Interesting, and if you look a little before that post, you'll see a similar post from Dom that occurred here.
Dom in Film Director's Mafia wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Okay so where does that leave us :P
why do you think bass thinks you're bad?
Noteworthy I guess. Drawing comparisons I realize isn't always reliable, but taken with a grain of salt, they can be useful.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:I should explain that Mr. Pop was a role in a BR/LC one of their recruitment games that was a brilliant role and played to the hilt by aapje. I will never forget that role. I had never seen a role that got stuff for getting votes before.
Sure you have. In X-Men, Bishop could kill someone if he got enough votes without getting lynched. Never happened though.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:I should explain that Mr. Pop was a role in a BR/LC one of their recruitment games that was a brilliant role and played to the hilt by aapje. I will never forget that role. I had never seen a role that got stuff for getting votes before.
Sure you have. In X-Men, Bishop could kill someone if he got enough votes without getting lynched. Never happened though.
Ah, you said "had." Read that as "have." Ignore me. :derp:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

WHo is still the Blond Beast of Bremen?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:15:48 pm

A Person
No votes

bea
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
Long Con (6)
5%

fingersplints
No votes

Golden
No votes

juliets
No votes

LizKeen
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Epignosis (4), Turnip Head (5), Golden (7), DFaraday (8), Metalmarsh89 (9), S~V~S (10), fingersplints (11), juliets (12), A Person (14), Elohcin (15), rabbit8 (16), Dom (18), Bullzeye (19), Sophie (20), DisgruntledPorcupine (21)
71%

Movingpictures07
No votes

rabbit8
No votes

ShepinWolfsClothing
No votes

Sophie
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Turnip Head
Vompatti (13), MovingPictures07 (17)
10%

Vompatti
No votes

Zomberella12
No votes

Sterling Archer (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (1), blindfaeth (2), Black Rock (3)
14%

Total votes : 21
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 2]

Post by thellama73 »

Night 1
LizKeen said: "Mr. Fung, do you know if the ivory, jade and amber would be dangerous if they were in the hands of the wrong team?"
Wah Hung Fung, King of Chinatown was most gracious with his answer: "Ivory, jade, and amber are very beautiful substances, indeed, but they are entirely harmless. Have no fear."

Unfortunately, Metalmarsh89 should have probably had a little fear, because while this conversation was happening, he was being lynched in the background.

Metalmarsh89 has been lynched. He was Chief O'Toole.

"Um, maybe we better not stick around here," someone said, sheepishly.

You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs and to vote in the poll.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, BR 2.0, I saw your vote and it was counted. Don't worry.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RIP me. Good luck civvies.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:Also, BR 2.0, I saw your vote and it was counted. Don't worry.
Thank you, I tried to make it big for you.

RIP MM, I knew you wouldn't kill on night 1 again. The truce stays in tact. :hugs:
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm really sorry MM :( Rest in peace.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

I'm back.

Sorry MM. I was intending to come in and make an MM/LC case too, although I actually thought LC was the better bet - I thought he could just as easily be intending to set MM up as actually be his teammate. I put my vote on MM when I did because I did think there was a reasonable chance MM was the millionaire and I didn't want to risk that being true and him not being lynched. By the time you had enough votes that you were going to die, it became apparent from your conduct that you were civ, but it often does once people move from survival mode to just helping everyone as much as possible before they die.

FWIW, I have really enjoyed playing with you both games so far. I hope I get to play with you for longer sometime soon.

More to come - lots happened on day. I had lots of thoughts, it was very painful having to be quiet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:I hope I get to play with you for longer sometime soon.
One of these days I'll make it past Day 2. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

As I said, I'm sorry my judgement was poor. RIP MM, hopefully I'll play with you again soon.

Welcome back Golden! You've been missed. Can't wait to see what you have to say.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Is anyone else having trouble with these pages loading slowly?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, JC, one thing I will say is I do not get the suspish of you at all and I'm kinda looking sideways at it.

I thought you have been very clear and consistent throughout. You voted MM on day one. You said you were hesitant to vote for him on day two because you didn't want to give him votes that didn't lynch him in case he was the millionaire. And then you voted him when it was clear he did get enough votes. I have to admit I have to go back and do a reread of exactly who was suspecting you on that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Only when my own Internet is slow.

RIP MM!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Welcome back BR! Welcome DP and Bass. Sorry to see you go, Bea. I really thought you were thinking in this game so I was sad to see you go, but congrats on the promotion. I'm sorry that wolfy went but I doubt he will be back - it must have been too much reading for him. And sorry, MP, that you need a break but I know it comes to us all :bighug: if there is one thing I wished I had been in the thread for it was to support MP through his read... I was around and really wanted to be able to post and encourage you. But I couldn't.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:Well, JC, one thing I will say is I do not get the suspish of you at all and I'm kinda looking sideways at it.

I thought you have been very clear and consistent throughout. You voted MM on day one. You said you were hesitant to vote for him on day two because you didn't want to give him votes that didn't lynch him in case he was the millionaire. And then you voted him when it was clear he did get enough votes. I have to admit I have to go back and do a reread of exactly who was suspecting you on that.
I think it was only me :)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Thanks Canuck.

I am likely to be slightly vague until I do a read back today, because yesterday was one of the most exciting days of my entire life - my beloved NZ cricket team made their first ever world cup final. As the Black Caps go, so my mental health follows. I am very happy but also pretty much unable to focus on anything.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:Thanks Canuck.

I am likely to be slightly vague until I do a read back today, because yesterday was one of the most exciting days of my entire life - my beloved NZ cricket team made their first ever world cup final. As the Black Caps go, so my mental health follows. I am very happy but also pretty much unable to focus on anything.
And what a match it was!! Thrilling. Elliott was electric
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Canucklehead wrote:

Canuck! Don't tell my wife, but I think I just fell in love with you!!! You know cricket!

I have been telling everyone who will listen for the last couple of years that they need Elliott in the team. A Wellingtonian being the man of the game :) I can't even. I think I'm tearing up!
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

Canuck! Don't tell my wife, but I think I just fell in love with you!!! You know cricket!

I have been telling everyone who will listen for the last couple of years that they need Elliott in the team. A Wellingtonian being the man of the game :) I can't even. I think I'm tearing up!
XD Don't get too excited, I'm definitely a cricket bandwagon jumper. I'm very new to the sport (this is my first world cup) and come by it second hand (the bf is the real fan), but I find it FASCINATING and am liking it more and more the more I watch and learn. :)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, welcome to the game! It's a good time to be coming to it, last nights game was one of the best you could ever see. Special stuff.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, so now we need to pick another street.

I'm glad we didn't waste the Archer street opportunity (thanks LizKeen). No one was focussed on agreeing a question to ask the Chinese man, and I wasn't sure if we were going to get anything. Instead, I think we got something which sort of suggested that the celestials are as harmless as they look.

I'm gonna vote 22nd street again, since I think the police station might be a good place to get intel on the mafia.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I also note LizKeens ear horns told her we should avoid an easy lynch.

I have to say, I interpreted that as being a reference to either a) SVS (based on beas point at the start of the night that the will created a target on her back) or b) Zombs (because she really did seem like an easy target). They were the people who looked like easy lynches to me.

I'm not sure how the ear horns could warn against ANY easy lynch, since you never know what the town will do the next day and who might see a lynch train against them. So my assumption is that the person giving the message (be it player or host) had someone specific in mind they were looking to protect.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

I'm sticking with Clark Street.
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm sticking it out on Rudolph :srsnod:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So I dont have the time or energy to read everything that happen before I replaced in, so if anyone could give me a good place to start and the highlights it would be very helpful.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michigan Avenue for me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It starts with a Will that blindfaeth revealed, believing that it implicated the Will's writer as The Millionaire, due to there being a large sum of money involved. (Correct me with exact wording if that's not quite right). A lot of blah blah blah ensued regarding the wisdom and purpose and probable effect of revealing the Will. It ended up with BF getting a few votes, and BF revealed that Zombarella's name is on the Will. Then BF was lynched, a Civvie.

S~V~S was the first to vote BF, so she got possession of the Will. S~V~S said the Will says something more along the lines of "The holder of the Will will get [Zomba's] items when she dies".

That's how I remember that stuff without going back to see the exact quotes.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

RIP MM. I should have just voted elsewhere, I knew it. Not that it would have mattered.
thellama73 wrote:Effective immediately, Bass_the_Clever is replacing Movingpictures07, and the host is beginning to take it personally.
Don't. I think the knew participation scores are motivating players to either play or get out :) Its much better than having a lot of players who aren't participating.

I am going to go with 22nd Ave.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Michigan Avenue for me.
I as well, to keep an eye on Epig. :eye:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't really think llama is taking it personally.

And by the way, whoever missed bass subbing in (Canuck again?)... someone quoted llamas post saying BR was subbing in for bea the very post after, so for a while it took me a while to see where bass had subbed in to, so I don't blame you for missing it. It was actually a little visually confusing.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

voted for clark st.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

MM, if I ever say I can read you, fishslap me, K? :fishslap:

I am now a Marmot. RIP MM.

I sucked as a civ in Film, and I suck still :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Went with Wabash, cause I like the word Wabash.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:MM, if I ever say I can read you, fishslap me, K? :fishslap:

I am now a Marmot. RIP MM.

I sucked as a civ in Film, and I suck still :(
:haha: Fair enough. You weren't too shabby in Film Director though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

RIP MM.

Return to “Previous Jobs”