The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Dom, I meant to but i forgot. Yes, usually i do have an opinion. I generally think you are a civvie. The more reasonable you sound the more likely to be bad you are (which is why I never get it when people think you are bad for saying "wot" etc.)

I have no opinion, you seem blendier, or maybe just quieter. I go long stretches when i forget you are playing. You are one of my favorite people, so forgetting you are playing makes me go hmmm. I also know you are busy, so :shrug:

And re the theory, I think the baddies, the BBB, meant to kill me. My Buddha is dim :( Had I died, the BB would have had the will, as the post says he does. I am not him, honest injun. The post also says that the will is the will of Gilchrist (or Gilfrid?) who is the civvie chaos role. There is not a message to the thread role except the poet. So this message has to come from the baddies (the Dr) or Gilfrid/christ. The message had to come from the baddies though, since it says the baddie killer has the will. He would have gotten it had I died ( the baddies have no item stealer).

The only thing I am having problems figuring out is how they keep real Gilchrist from whistle blowing. Convoluted a bit, but I think it is a fairly straight progressing. It would not have occurred to me had my Buddha not dimmed.

Linki x many, wow they explained it much better than I.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: @llama: Are there penalties for missing a lynch vote?
Only if you miss four. Then your P-Score is affected.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Epi, my thoughts right now on Liz is that she should have spent time defending against the two cases out there on her rather than give us half a case which she then said she didn't believe anymore and a recitation of Vompatti's posts. I'm pretty sure she said she had a case to present prior to the two cases against her but given the situation I think she should have defended first. I'll still hold judgement until I see her response but I'm not liking how it's going so far.

How do you feel about her Epi?
Bd. Mkng lk sh's hlpfl snc sh qtd Vmptt? Bllsht. Hr actvt rqrd lttl tm. Sh md ppl thnk sh ws nt cpble f pstng hr thghts rgrdng rbbt8, bt tht tk lttl ffrt!
juliets wrote:On Zomba I've been trying hard to understand the case on Zomba but with SVS and Golden's recent posts I'm leaning bad on her. I think it went down exactly how Golden said. And i see bwt has responded much in the same vein, saying what SVS and Golden are saying.

Yes and i did notice they both missed the vote.
:srsnod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: @llama: Are there penalties for missing a lynch vote?
Only if you miss four. Then your P-Score is affected.
Alright then. Then that tells me the kill didn't fail due to someone missing a vote.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

Also, I'll add - just my gut - I'm not sure that this quite as much of a guess as SVS is trying to make out it is. I think SVS knew exactly what the buddha would do. It's not something I would blame her for not wanting to publicise.

And how they knew the person wouldn't twig is interesting... something to think about. Unless they found out that BR 1.0 was gilrick somehow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:Dom

1) In llama's night post, there was a story about how the mafia (specifically, the Blonde Beast of Bremen) got his hands onto the will. The will that we know SVS has.
2) However, SVS still has the will, and what's more believes she might have survived a NK attempt.
3) If SVS is right that she survived a NK attempt, that means that if she had NOT survived, the Blonde Beast of Bremen WOULD have had the will.
4) The host wouldn't choose to post a false story in his newspaper for kicks. Its far more likely that a player must have put it there.
5) Simon Grundt could have been a candidate as he would have gotten info straight from the host, except he is bf and dead.
6) It seems unlikely any player would choose to post false information in the thread when it would just be immediately revealed to be false. It makes much more sense that a player would choose to post information in the newspaper that they believe to be true. If the baddies were targetting SVS, they could have posted that story believing that at the time it would be published, it would be true. Therefore, we would read it, and believe that the will was that of gildrick.
7) But because the baddies didn't get the will, it's evident the post is a lie.
8) It follows, then, that the most likely explanation is the baddies did it to try and get heat off zombs.

That good enough? (also linki, if bwt's was enough, then sorry for expanding it so much).
:smoky:

:clap:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:You know what, I buy it's Zombs completely at this point.

I think SVS is right... that she was the nightkill target and that the post in the newspaper was created by the baddies. Here is the thing... if SVS had died, we would all know the baddies had the will, and that post in the newspaper could look simply like the host reporting the news. But it's not the news. SVS still has the will.

So, why would the baddies write it? To effectively role claim Zombs as a civilian. AND make it look like it was llama saying it, so that we would buy it in its entirity. But since it isn't true that the beast has the will, I don't buy that any part of the message was genuine.
I'm sort of following this theory-- but can someone spell it out for me? I've had a rough day and am having a hard time tbh.
Sure! I'll give it a shot.

Basically, I think the baddies had planned to kill SVS. With her being dead, the talk about the will in the night post would have seemed like Zomba was claiming to be a civ. However, their kill did not work, and I'm guessing it has to do with the silver Buddha that SVS had. Since she said it apparently lost it's silvery sheen or something along those lines.

However, with her still being alive, I think the talk of the will in the night post pretty much incriminates Zomba. I'm half-tempted to vote for her now, but I want to wait and see what Zomba has to say about it before I make a final decision.
Okay, that was the conclusion I was coming to as well, but I wanted to make sure I understood. :)

Also thx to Golden ^_^

S~V~S wrote:Sorry Dom, I meant to but i forgot. Yes, usually i do have an opinion. I generally think you are a civvie. The more reasonable you sound the more likely to be bad you are (which is why I never get it when people think you are bad for saying "wot" etc.)

I have no opinion, you seem blendier, or maybe just quieter. I go long stretches when i forget you are playing. You are one of my favorite people, so forgetting you are playing makes me go hmmm. I also know you are busy, so :shrug:

And re the theory, I think the baddies, the BBB, meant to kill me. My Buddha is dim :( Had I died, the BB would have had the will, as the post says he does. I am not him, honest injun. The post also says that the will is the will of Gilchrist (or Gilfrid?) who is the civvie chaos role. There is not a message to the thread role except the poet. So this message has to come from the baddies (the Dr) or Gilfrid/christ. The message had to come from the baddies though, since it says the baddie killer has the will. He would have gotten it had I died ( the baddies have no item stealer).

The only thing I am having problems figuring out is how they keep real Gilchrist from whistle blowing. Convoluted a bit, but I think it is a fairly straight progressing. It would not have occurred to me had my Buddha not dimmed.

Linki x many, wow they explained it much better than I.
Thx for all of the above.
I'll have to think about that first part, but thx.

I think Zombs is bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Funny. My recollection of dom is quiet dom, dom you forget is playing. If I had to say my perception of him in this game, it's that he is less blendy and more talkative than usual. I haven't forgotten he is playing.

A Person, though...
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Golden wrote:Funny. My recollection of dom is quiet dom, dom you forget is playing. If I had to say my perception of him in this game, it's that he is less blendy and more talkative than usual. I haven't forgotten he is playing.

A Person, though...
That's the thing about A Person though. From what I always remember, he's one of the most non-active mafia players I've ever seen. And that's the same regardless of it he is good or bad.

Not saying he is one or the other, but that his lack of posting isn't enough for me to determine which one it is.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Fair enough, I never played with them. They seem actually quieter than DP, which I didn't know was possible.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Golden wrote:Funny. My recollection of dom is quiet dom, dom you forget is playing. If I had to say my perception of him in this game, it's that he is less blendy and more talkative than usual. I haven't forgotten he is playing.

A Person, though...
That's the thing about A Person though. From what I always remember, he's one of the most non-active mafia players I've ever seen. And that's the same regardless of it he is good or bad.

Not saying he is one or the other, but that his lack of posting isn't enough for me to determine which one it is.
f AP dsnt pst, thn hw ds smbd fgr whtr AP s bd r gd?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Zmb & LzKn bth mssd vt.
The cases against these two are good. The fact that they both missed the vote doesn't help them. And Liz never really defended herself IMO. I will wait to see if there is anything more either had to say, but as of right now I am on board with a lynch of either of the two.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

A Person, though...
The bulk of our previous experience with each other was during a "quiet" phase in my career. I don't think many people would characterize me as blend or quiet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

A Person, though...

f AP dsnt pst, thn hw ds smbd fgr whtr AP s bd r gd?
Then eventually, we (hopefully) vote to get him lynched if he isn't contributing anything to the game. I'm not interested in that right now because I think we may have found a sure catch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:disappoint:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:

A Person, though...
The bulk of our previous experience with each other was during a "quiet" phase in my career. I don't think many people would characterize me as blend or quiet.

I agree, Dom is more of the get in your face type. Not quiet usually.

Interesting night. I haven't read the whole night post yet as I just got home and night driving makes my eyes sensitive and that paper thing makes them cross.

I like several peoples points and I certainly don't any convincing on Zomba.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hello, I am not silenced! Thanks to those who walked through the Zomba-Gilchrist theory again. At first I thought the Silver Buddha theory sounded sketchy, like something that S~V~S made up to be tricky... But after reading it a few times, I'm seeing things differently.

I trust her Buddha story, and I'm glad that I didn't take it first like I was thinking of doing, because she'd be dead right now. I wonder if there's anything in the other newspapers that we should examine with the idea that baddies wrote it?

Very grim for Zomba, I say reluctantly. Sometimes that's how games go.

Still need to re-read the LizKeen BTSC scrap. If that is intended to exonerate Zomba, then this gets even more interesting. I'm not going to make a firm opinion until I hear more from those involved.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Rezz please.
If you get a rez than me and our dear host will be having words. :pout:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I want BR 1.0 to get a rezz, so that I can find out what happens to BR when she is two people at once.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

She'd be super awesome then, unkillable I hear.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Rezz please.
If you get a rez than me and our dear host will be having words. :pout:
If I don't get a rezz than our dear host and I will be having words. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Long Con wrote:Hello, I am not silenced! Thanks to those who walked through the Zomba-Gilchrist theory again. At first I thought the Silver Buddha theory sounded sketchy, like something that S~V~S made up to be tricky... But after reading it a few times, I'm seeing things differently.

I trust her Buddha story, and I'm glad that I didn't take it first like I was thinking of doing, because she'd be dead right now. I wonder if there's anything in the other newspapers that we should examine with the idea that baddies wrote it?

Very grim for Zomba, I say reluctantly. Sometimes that's how games go.

Still need to re-read the LizKeen BTSC scrap. If that is intended to exonerate Zomba, then this gets even more interesting. I'm not going to make a firm opinion until I hear more from those involved.

i dont understand what this means?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sophie, it took me a couple of tries too.

I think what LC meant was, he considered taking the buddha way back on day zero, but he is glad he didn't because it meant SVS was able to and it helped her to survive.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by blindfaeth »

:pout:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

blindfaeth wrote: :pout:
You said you didn't want a rezz!!!

But if you've changed your mind...
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Golden wrote:Sophie, it took me a couple of tries too.

I think what LC meant was, he considered taking the buddha way back on day zero, but he is glad he didn't because it meant SVS was able to and it helped her to survive.
Oh, ok, that makes sense
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

so can someone help me understand something im still at loss with a couple of things
host said we could discuss our items, right? maybe im wrong about it
but is in the best interest of us civvies to discuss what we got?
maybe we should all say what we have, it could be easier for us to analize everything
maybe this has been discussed in the 30 pages i havent read yet

can someone help me understand how this item thing works exactly cause i still dont fully get it. i have something that it seems completely useless but it might make sense if i comment it here? what about other peoples? has this been discussed?
helpç
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sophie, did you sub in for Mongoose? It's the telegram you are talking about, right?

I would be careful. We can discuss what we got. BF did, and was lynched. What if it is powerful and so the baddies would kill you for it? It's a risk. It also seems that we can't exactly quote the PM so you have to think do you understand it well enough to rephrase it? I'm happy to help you understand it if you go for it, but if I were you I'd just check whether you think it's something you might get killed for, and only do it if you are ok taking a risk.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

blindfaeth wrote::pout:
No, go away, I want it. :D

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Golden wrote:Sophie, did you sub in for Mongoose? It's the telegram you are talking about, right?

I would be careful. We can discuss what we got. BF did, and was lynched. What if it is powerful and so the baddies would kill you for it? It's a risk. It also seems that we can't exactly quote the PM so you have to think do you understand it well enough to rephrase it? I'm happy to help you understand it if you go for it, but if I were you I'd just check whether you think it's something you might get killed for, and only do it if you are ok taking a risk.
ah, ok, so mongoose did say something about it. ok, i get your post. thanks for paying attention to me, golden, sometimes its hard to sub in because everyone is talking so engaged in things i dont fully get and its like a alternative reality of some sort. you know how i am and how i play as a civvie: im super engaged in games, im a high poster, i like to play that way, i dont like to skim on things or just go with the flows, its just the way i like to do it. and since i misssed quite a few pages im failing to understand so i appreciate that you are answering my questions.

now im catching up, currently on page 16 after bf revelaed he had zombrellas will cause he thinks he will be lynched. hope i understand more and became more involved after catching up completely.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I dont think Mongoose said anything about it - we got to choose our items at the start without knowing what they did. She chose telegram.
Sophie
The Mark

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 1]

Post by Sophie »

S~V~S wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves.
This is why I'd have a hard time putting a vote on bf because I'm thinking the same thing. I need to vote as I won't be back around before the day ends and I'm in a quandry as to what to do. I don't know if I'm completely misunderstanding the situation or if Zomberella outed herself but if that's the way to take it I guess I'm going to put my vote on her today. I'm not feeling confident enough about voting a self-voter yet even though I still find it odd. I really wish I had more time to see how this plays out for the next 10 hours. :sigh:
I don't think he expected a spectacle. Where we used to play, there was a higher tolerance for the wink wink nudge nudge usage of info.

And there are two roles that could be ruined by this, one a civ, one bad. Regardless of which she is, her game is ruined through no fault of her own.

im sorry guys, that i come from the past and bring this up. but in page 16 svs said this and its a good opportunity to ask something i still dont get.
first zombrella said in page 15 her role was ruined for what bf said
then svs said this

can someone explain me why some role will be ruined cause bf said the will belonged to zombrella?? im not following :fist:

*goes back to catch up*
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

oh nevermind, i kept reading and thanks to a bea post and another svs post i think im getting it.

sorry for asking all the time, is hard to know where things come from if you dont have the complete information.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:zomb hasn't played all that much right
Mafia, no. She's played Donner, Death Note, Roger Rabbit, and this.

But apparantly she's played RL Mafia, and other similar deducation-style games.

Linki: Precisely.

real life mafia??? does zomba work as a mafiosa in real life like she go around threatining and killing people? :faint: :flamed:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

TH has been around in other threads. I'm feeling pretty confident he is the silenced one.
Sophie
The Mark

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Sophie »

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also, I did receive the will. All it says is that if Zomba dies, whoever holds the will will get everything she has. It does NOT say she is wealthy. Just becasue she has a will does not mean she is rich. Normally I would not even post this, but since her name was already out there, I just want to confirm that BF was not lying, but that there is nothing that indicates a specific role holds the will. I thought BF might have been witholding something, but he was not.
Interesting, it sounds like BF might have been reading too much into the will. That does not explain Zombas reaction to her name being said. What do you think about that SVS?
so, let me see if im understanding this correctly. bf recieved a will that says it will inherit everything zomba has if she dies. according to svs here, it doe NOT says she is wealthy. svs also says here that the message doesnt indicate a specific role.

BUT then zombas reaction to bf said he ruined her ROLE. why? if the message didnt indicate any role? this reaction definetely means she has a role direcrlt related to money, such as oliver oliver the civvie or the millonaire the baddie

am i wrong about this?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

S~V~S wrote:And Jules, no one ever said Liz had a will. Or anyone but Zomba.

I got nothing now. :(

Epignosis wrote:Zmb & LzKn bth mssd vt.
I explained why I missed the vote. I wasn't even here. I did not get penalized.

I am so utterly frustrated with this game! People are picking and choosing which of my posts to bring up as it suits their needs. If I'm so bad who exactly are my teammates? Noone! Let me say this AGAIN..I wasn't trying to protect Zomba, I posted 2 or 3 pages back what I heard night 1 and I took it that the doctor was going to target Zomba's vote to make her look bad and set her up for a day 3 lynch. Later I realized this also could have been an attempt to make distance themselves from her. I would love to hear other opinions on how they would take it. As there seems to be a lot of legitimate suspicion on her I have no idea if we're falling right into their hands or not. Does noone care that what I heard flat out makes Turniphead's post about the doctor-to make MM look bad-a lie? Juliet, so much has gone on since I posted who I was originally suspicious of...remind me who you want my take on again. At this point it just appears I've made myself an easy lynch target and that sucks. If that succeeds and you all have to start saying my bad I would be taking a long look at Epignosis, Juliet's Coffee and Elohcin, TH and Vomp. (And sorry, I do apologize for mistaking your gender)

I also meant to answer earlier whoever it was that commented on the Zelda game having a lot of requoted posts. I played that game a few months ago. I've slept since then. I don't remember. I wish I had eidetic memory. I only remembered about Fingersplints because I was suspicious of her at once point and found out when the game was over I was wrong.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

ok. im sorta catch up with the part of the game i wasnt here, so i think i understand most of what happened back then

now i need to reread the part i WAS here, cause i was reading but sorta skimming in parts, specially cause i didnt have time to do both (read present and past), so i guess i will be rereading the last 10 pages or so tomorrow and will finally be catched up

until now, gotta say, i have my eye on dom and mp (now bass), basically for the same reasons: they kinda overeact and blew things out of proportion when being suspected

im also wary of zomba and the possibility she is the millonaire for her role outing comment, but nothing huge

i need to rea carefully liz keen since a lot of people have been mentioning her

well, enough for today
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

ah, also, when reading the thread in this part today, i opened a tab and let it rest until i finished my catchup to come back to this, cause i found myself agreeing with him (the dom thing that pings me is what happened after this comment by df, specificially the golden back and forth with dom, but mostly dom behaviour overall) .

and i remember daniel faraday in some games in RM and he was smart, logical, and made good observations

so what i mean with this is: daniel faraday, can you post more? give opinions on everything thats going on? cause your posts really are clear and unseful and i would love to hear your observations about everything :nicenod:

DFaraday wrote:Ugh, all this BF/Golden/SVS/Bullz/Zomberella/Whoever Else stuff is mind boggling. As it stands to me though, I think BF was probably an overexcited civ who made a bad decision. I don't think a baddie would create such a spectacle around themselves. I don't really see anyone in this conflict as particularly suspicious, just a whole lot of butting heads.

I do think it was a bit odd for Dom to specifically point out "us", but not enough to find him actively suspicious.

What I'm most concerned about is that so any people have already voted with so much time left in the lynch. I'm thinking at least one or two of the voters are trying to avoid responsibility, either by self voting or by jumping on the BF bandwagon.

EBWOP: MM, I don't think anyone is picking on you, since it is noteworthy when people vote for themselves. But since you do this a lot, I'm less inclined to think you bad for it here.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Oh and apparently some of you think I'm being deliberately obtuse. Nope, just born that way.

I want to make it clear I am not defending Zomberella. I am 50/50 on her. I won't be overly surprised either way she would flip if lynched. If she is bad then one of those name can be scratched from my previous post but I'd be hard-pressed to say which one.

While some people were making it a point their item did nothing I kept quiet until Day 2 because I didn't want to call a lot of attention to what I took hoping they wouldn't be stolen. Those of you who think I'm guilty..do you think I made up everything I said about what I heard?

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Oh, and I won't be helping out the mafia by self-voting.

*Steps off soapbox*

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 1]

Post by Black Rock »

Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also, I did receive the will. All it says is that if Zomba dies, whoever holds the will will get everything she has. It does NOT say she is wealthy. Just becasue she has a will does not mean she is rich. Normally I would not even post this, but since her name was already out there, I just want to confirm that BF was not lying, but that there is nothing that indicates a specific role holds the will. I thought BF might have been witholding something, but he was not.
Interesting, it sounds like BF might have been reading too much into the will. That does not explain Zombas reaction to her name being said. What do you think about that SVS?
so, let me see if im understanding this correctly. bf recieved a will that says it will inherit everything zomba has if she dies. according to svs here, it doe NOT says she is wealthy. svs also says here that the message doesnt indicate a specific role.

BUT then zombas reaction to bf said he ruined her ROLE. why? if the message didnt indicate any role? this reaction definetely means she has a role direcrlt related to money, such as oliver oliver the civvie or the millonaire the baddie

am i wrong about this?
Are you asking me something here?
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

BR: just checking if i understood it correctly
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Here's that No U post Epi. I presume my death will follow.
Epignosis wrote:I have my ways. I also learned something because blindfaeth spilled the beans. But I'm not as forthcoming. Sorry.

"I'd rather trust a man who doesn't shout what he's found." :guitar:
This was not civvie helpful
Epignosis wrote:In a few days, somebody is going to come around asking my opinion on a little lady named Elohcin.
I'll bite, what's your opinion on Elohcin?

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:I have no intention of voting for him. If he's bad, he'll live a while. If he's good, he'll probably die soon. That's the fate of loose lips around here.

And as I said, his actions have revealed something to me. Unfortunately I cannot pursue that at this time.
Ah, but you did vote for him.
Epignosis wrote:I wasn't suspicious of bf. I just called him foolish. Do you see what you did there?
Epignosis wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:If BF is bad, saying what he said carries the penalty that he is being hounded by several people who look very likely to vote for him...

How is that no penalty??? And bf certainly isn't dumb enough to think he would get no heat for it.
I have no intention of voting for him. If he's bad, he'll live a while. If he's good, he'll probably die soon. That's the fate of loose lips around here.

And as I said, his actions have revealed something to me. Unfortunately I cannot pursue that at this time.
Why not?
I don't like self-fulfilling prophecies?
Again, not civvie helpful
Epignosis wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Oh well, if people are interested in lynching me I suppose I'll share what I know. At least if I die, SVS won't be able to lie to you about whose will it is. It is Zomberellas will. The reason I did not come after her in the thread as many of you suggested is because she was literally absent for so long. Which I think is oddly convenient, but whatever. Final thoughts, I think dom is bad, he's only analytical like this when he has a team. I think epi and bills are bad. Think SVS is misguided. Good luck
I figured the "author" of the will was a lower poster. That's what I meant when I said, "I also learned something because blindfaeth spilled the beans."

How convenient, after bf says it.

Epignosis wrote:I'm voting blindfaeth.

A number of people don't agree with me about civilian behavior not actually existing...fine. We can debate that. But what blindfaeth basically did was wave his will in the air and fearmonger on two fronts. First he insisted (yeah, I don't think "insisted" is too strong a verb) that the author of his will was a certain ROLE. Second, he waved it under a BUNCH of people's noses who disagreed with him about it.

Now that he has three votes, he implies that S~V~S is bad and basically gives up? Nah.

I'll be recording music most of tomorrow morning and prepping for Heroes Unlimited #2 after that. I'm fine voting now.
Thought you would not be voting bf?

Epignosis wrote:
As for blindfaeth, I don't think he was lying. He had no reason to. I do, however, believe he was inflating an assumption, passing it off as truth, and shouting down anyone who disagreed with him.
Easy to say after the fact
Epignosis wrote:Question for Mr. Con and Mme. JC:

Both of you voted for MM after he voted himself and after bf had five votes. Correct me if I am wrong about this, but I can't recall anytime you two have ever voted someone because of chronic self-voting. I understand the reasoning, sure, but why now? Why today?
Long Con wrote:

Both of you voted for MM after he voted himself and after bf had five votes. Correct me if I am wrong about this, but I can't recall anytime you two have ever voted someone because of chronic self-voting. I understand the reasoning, sure, but why now? Why today?
You are lying about what you can recall. Why?
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Nah, not lying. You're being evasive.

How about you go ahead and answer the implied question: Have you ever voted someone because of chronic self-voting?
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

How about you go ahead and answer the implied question: Have you ever voted someone because of chronic self-voting?
We both know that you already know the answer to this, so saying you can't recall it is a lie. Why don't you just get to the point you're trying to make, I'm not playing an Epig mind-game.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

We both know that you already know the answer to this, so saying you can't recall it is a lie. Why don't you just get to the point you're trying to make, I'm not playing an Epig mind-game.
If I already knew the answer, I wouldn't be asking. But thanks all the same.
Epignosis wrote:I know juliets is in bed right now. I was talking to her in IRC about bourbon. Long Con, however, has been evading a simple question.
Long Con wrote:He wants me to play Epig's mindgame first.
Could someone with experience with these two tell me who was most likely lying here?

(This is Epi to LC)
Epignosis wrote:
Here, there's an incentive to get votes on one player. If Metalmarsh was that player, and you were a teammate, that's a brilliant opportunity, is it not?

But MM flipped civvie so that wasn't what he was doing.

Epignosis wrote:
I'm not planning on voting for you anyway. There's a rather obvious reason why.
I'm not sure what the reason but then was the whole previous back/forth even necessary?
Epignosis wrote:
My #1 man is still Metalmarsh.
Epignosis wrote:So MetalMarsh goes and votes for himself. Again.
He hadn't at that point so I'm not sure why you made this post.
Epignosis wrote:I'm drinking bourbon right now too. I bet birdwithteeth and I are evil together. Anyone?
BWT wasn't on my list, but sure, maybe.
Epignosis wrote:Hahaha- and Black Rock is out Night 1. That's even funnier.

Teammate point that out to you hours after the post?
Epignosis wrote:I'm voting Metalmarsh and getting this thing going.
Yep, good going.
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:One thing that does make me possibly doubt Metalmarsh is a baddie is that he and BR have a recent history with regard to Night 1 kills of BR by MM's baddie team. BR got revenge on him in Donner Mafia, killing him as soon as she got a chance to, and I just don't know if I believe he'd be so eager to jump back into killing her on Night 1 again. I mean, he's an asshole, sure, but is he 100% a dick?
What's this?

You call MM out when he self votes, but when Black Rock gets killed, you think he'd be less than consistent?

Seems like you're trying to...*ahem*...weasel your way out of voting for MM again.
Did you kill BR to try and frame Metalmarsh? I happen to know that you and BR were in BTSC in Donner Mafia when the decision was made to kill Metalmarsh, so you are definitely "in the know" with the Night 1 Kill situation that exists between them. :eye: A perfect little seat of awareness that would give you the opportunity to frame him. And then there's the fact that you didn't even mention that situation at all after BR was nightkilled.
Epignosis wrote:It occurred to me that if MM is the Millionaire, and the lynch fails to go through, that's bad news. A lynch not going through explains "giving up," self-voting (again), and then deciding to come back swinging all too well. :|
Not what happened though

Epignosis wrote:I have a new suspect. Is anyone interested, or should I stop talking in hope that for once civilians could win a full game here?
Wish you had. You're barking up the wrong tree.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:I did a full reread of LizKeen yesterday, so it will be interesting to see what we are seeing.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I suspect her. In some ways, I think she is coming across civ. But there have been a couple of things she has said that I think are very noteworthy, and I tihnk she merits healthy discussion.
I hosted LizKeen last year. So I'll be a bit.
This has no relevance whatsoever.

Epignosis wrote:What's even more bizarre is that LizKeen voted for Zomberella on Day 1, her reasoning being that Zomberella had outed herself somehow (outed herself as what, precisely?); yet on Day 2, LizKeen gives Zomberella this ominous warning to be careful where she votes, and that everyone should be on the lookout for easy lynches. MM got lynched almost unanimously, so what were we supposed to be looking out for?
Since I already responded to most of what you put in this post I've cut it down to this part. I did suspect Zombarella day 1, then heard what I heard and posted accordingly.

I'm curious- rabbit and Golden are you still suspicious of Epignosis?

LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

My responses in that above post are underlined.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Liz, you are seeing basically what I saw about epi on day one. I haven't cleared epi completely from my suspect list, although he is by no means my biggest suspect right now. I think what ends up happening with today's lynch and reveal could potentially have a significant bearing on how I perceive Epi afterwards.

Also, I'll just note Liz's quote fail. It wasn't me who flipped on bf, that was epi. I know Liz didn't mean to suggest it was, it just looks a bit weird.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LizKeen wrote:While some people were making it a point their item did nothing I kept quiet until Day 2 because I didn't want to call a lot of attention to what I took hoping they wouldn't be stolen. Those of you who think I'm guilty..do you think I made up everything I said about what I heard?
I think not revealing your item does something until after it is stolen seems like perfectly normal behaviour for any affiliation.

If you are civ, you'd want to put the info you have out there now that you know you can't have the item stolen again or be killed for it. If you are bad, I'm sure you wanted to give an accurate representation of what the ear horns do before you could be called out for withholding information - whether or not the info you gave was true would be kinda moot, it might be or it might not be.

So for me, I took that post at face value, but something I would do in your position regardless of alignment, so it didn't make me swing one way or the other in terms of what I think of your alignment.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Good Morning :D

Yeah, when I got my item, I had no idea it did anything, all I was told was that I walked away from a shop with it, pleased with its silvery glow.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is who is alive:

A Person
Bass_the_Clever Posted
birdwithteeth11 Posted
Black Rock 2.0 Posted
Bullzeye
Canucklehead
DFaraday
DisgruntledPorcupine
Dom Posted
Elohcin Posted
Epignosis Posted
fingersplints
Golden Posted
juliets Posted
LizKeen Posted
Long Con Posted
rabbit8 Posted
Sophie Posted
S~V~S Posted
Turnip Head
Vompatti Posted
Zomberella12

A Person
Bullzeye
Canucklehead
DFaraday
DisgruntledPorcupine
Fingersplints
Turnip Head
Zomberella

This is who has not posted. Last night I only narrowed it down by high posters.

This is the top ten living posters (sorry Dom, for characterizing you as quiet. You apparently are not):

Golden
Epignosis
S~V~S
Turnip Head
rabbit8
Long Con
juliets
Zombarella
Dom
Black Rock

Of this group, only TH & Zomba have not posted. Since TH has been on site, and the last post Zomba made anywhere was here, on Tuesday Night, 10:42 Eastern:
Zombarella wrote:I am interested in a possible Liz Keen case. Her comment to me about my vote pinged me. It was moot, but it pinged me just the same.
I think it is more likely to be TH silenced. Zomba has been quiet since well before the post, and quite possibly has not even been here to have picked up a PM hypothetically silencing her. I really hope she shows up, because I am sure a lot of people want to talk to her. And I don't think it would be fair to Liz to lynch her just becasue the other prime candidate is a no show, even if a top poster. It would be weak, tbh.

I am having problems with the power play that happened last night. Epi insanified, TH silenced; the people suspecting Liz the most. Then me possibly targeted with an NK, and a planted story that could only have come from baddies expecting me to be dead, basically slotting Zomba into a civ role. But both an insanification & a false message from the baddies? They have only one chaos role, but they do have items. This could be WIFOMed into so many different scenarios. I was thinking that BR 1.0 could have been Gildrick too, like I think Golden said, but then one of the two chaos roles would be gone, but again, items. I also don't think it is a Darrell story, although i think it is set up to look like one. I still have that will, and I am NOT the BBB, or any baddie.

Oh well, hed asploding before work, lol. Should be a fun day :omg:

Return to “Previous Jobs”