The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by LizKeen »

Turnip Head wrote:And while we're talking about it, I really doubt that that's what the bottle does. I think it's more likely that Epi was targeted not by an item, but by a power from the baddie camp. Probably something like this:
Roles wrote:Macleish MacPherson - The Crooked Doctor - Can dispense medicine that does a variety of unsavory and often illegal things.

TH, Since I've posted about this before and you haven't commented I'm curious about this post. Why did you think MM was making this up and The Doctor actually did it?

Thanks for the help with the replacements. So everyone is now my little pony?

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 4]

Post by LizKeen »

Long Con wrote:No church in the wild
But I think Kanye would prefer you quote Beyonce.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I can't believe Kanye West sampled King Crimson! :overreact:
I would sample King Crimson if I wrote music.
If more people sampled King Crimson the world would be a better place. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

HARK~! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Epignosis is the sun!

His power, knowledge & wisdom are unrivalled amongst internet forum moderators. Not to mention that his amazing skills at correcting Grammar, sentence structure, & word usage are unparallelled! All Hail his, well, his EVERYTHING!

What a guy! The power that targeted me should be in EVERY GAME! Becasue there is not enough praise for Epignosis in general, and that needs to change.

For some weird reason, the guy who did the video said "Elvis" instead of "Epi". So when you listen to it, you have to mentally subsitute "Epignosis".

Like this:

Epi is everywhere!
Epi is Everything!
Epi is everybody!
Epi is still the king!

Everybody in outer space looks like Epignosis
Becasue Epignosis is the perfect being!
They shouldn't call it Evolution, they should call it Epiglution!

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Yo, LC, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish...
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Vompatti wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I can't believe Kanye West sampled King Crimson! :overreact:
I would sample King Crimson if I wrote music.
If more people sampled King Crimson the world would be a better place. :beer:
:srsnod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Thank God I ain't too cool for the safe belt
They tipping the scale for these crackers to win
Lupe steal like Lupin the Third.
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
people talking shit, but when the shit hit the fan
Would that require that person to have a safe, though?

I'm finding it hard to not suspect DP for the record.
Also, I'm eyeing MM, I guess? Because he has MP's old role?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

LizKeen wrote:So, my ear tubes got taken night 1. Juliet says her rare book was stolen night one. And the only other way for DP to have gotten that elephant charm if he's not the Beast is to have stolen them from BR. I only see 2 roles that steal and neither is mafia. The only way mafia get an item is to kill the player that has it. Stealing comes before death. So if I'm understanding correctly either Juliet is lying, which I wouldn't be surprised, or DP is the Beast.

What do you think TH?

And I still don't trust Epi.

LOL, Gonna be a sucky 2 days for SVS and LC.
I don't have time to fully catch up before church, but I did read this far and I wanted to say that I think LC complained that his item was stolen night 1 too. SO we have a LOT more stealing going on or we have some liars.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:HARK~! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Epignosis is the sun!

His power, knowledge & wisdom are unrivalled amongst internet forum moderators. Not to mention that his amazing skills at correcting Grammar, sentence structure, & word usage are unparallelled! All Hail his, well, his EVERYTHING!

What a guy! The power that targeted me should be in EVERY GAME! Becasue there is not enough praise for Epignosis in general, and that needs to change.

For some weird reason, the guy who did the video said "Elvis" instead of "Epi". So when you listen to it, you have to mentally subsitute "Epignosis".

Like this:

Epi is everywhere!
Epi is Everything!
Epi is everybody!
Epi is still the king!

Everybody in outer space looks like Epignosis
Becasue Epignosis is the perfect being!
They shouldn't call it Evolution, they should call it Epiglution!

I'm sorry to say, but watching this game from the sidelines and seeing this is just...

XD
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

LizKeen wrote:So, my ear tubes got taken night 1. Juliet says her rare book was stolen night one. And the only other way for DP to have gotten that elephant charm if he's not the Beast is to have stolen them from BR. I only see 2 roles that steal and neither is mafia. The only way mafia get an item is to kill the player that has it. Stealing comes before death. So if I'm understanding correctly either Juliet is lying, which I wouldn't be surprised, or DP is the Beast.

What do you think TH?

And I still don't trust Epi.

LOL, Gonna be a sucky 2 days for SVS and LC.
I am not lying about the book. Why would I lie?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
LizKeen wrote:Bass, what do you think about Juliet, DP, Vompatti, Epi?
I think LC was on to something with his case on Epi. I will pull some post from epi tomorrow that suck out to me from him.

The I can read vomps and this is how DP plays so he is also really hard to read. Juliet has really been on my radar.

I replaced MP and BR replaced Bea.
And why have I been on your radar?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

LizKeen wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:And while we're talking about it, I really doubt that that's what the bottle does. I think it's more likely that Epi was targeted not by an item, but by a power from the baddie camp. Probably something like this:
Roles wrote:Macleish MacPherson - The Crooked Doctor - Can dispense medicine that does a variety of unsavory and often illegal things.

TH, Since I've posted about this before and you haven't commented I'm curious about this post. Why did you think MM was making this up and The Doctor actually did it?

Thanks for the help with the replacements. So everyone is now my little pony?
Not quite.

Sockface ---> Bass ---> MattMatt (A Person) ---> merged with Metalmarsh89.

So now I am my little pony with a marmot tattoo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LizKeen wrote:
Juliet's, in response to those links you posted my responses to the questions I see are: I remember some people who I was suspicious of in the Zelda game, but not all the requotes. It was a misguided thought I had at the time that maybe mafia was just trying to gum up the works. I was mostly frustrated.
By "easy lynch" I meant someone who seemed an easy target to try and get lynched. I did make a post about Vompatti and pointed out that her posts were not helpful in the least. And I didn't trust LC at the time because I don't recall I was really looking at Epi at the time and from the way they were posting they didn't appear to be on the same team. I came back and posted 24 hours later that I was going back and forth on LC but it was late and I would be posting those posts I said I would make the next day. I did come back and post about Rabbit and Vompatti but by that time I wasn't feeling good about Epi so I didn't see much point in doing one on Long Con. I supposed that does sound suspect but it's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I'd say "hand on the bible" but I'm agnostic so that wouldn't help.
juliets wrote:LC, I just noticed that one of your issues with Epi is he looks as if he had a curse on him to answer questions with a "yes" which you think is possible he made up. I think I can prove he didn't make it up. I chose a rare book as an item and the book had the power to make people say "yes" to questions asked of them. I really didn't see how that was useful because I thought people would see through it but anyway it got stolen from me. I believe it was used on Epi.
LizKeen wrote:I do agree with LC that this is an odd thing to say after MM said it was he who caused Epi's affirmative answers. And your explanations aren't really making sense to me.
Tell me what doesn't make sense and I will explain it.
juliets wrote:You're right LC, I didn't think of it that way. I double checked my spreadsheet and it was stolen night one. I double checked the pm on the item and it was definitely that the receiver has to say yes to every action. But maybe this is relevant - when I asked about it I was told it didn't do anything right now (back then). I don't understand really what that meant, not that I wanted to use it then. Maybe it had to be stolen to activate? Anyway, the fact that it left me night one appears to be a stumbling block to it having been used on Epi. Which I guess means its still out there to be used by someone else.
LizKeen wrote:So it wouldn't work for you when you had it but it gets stolen and works? :ponder:

The only civvie possibility I see here is: Casimer Jech - The Antique Dealer - Can trade his items for others each night. If the item is usable, both parties can immediately gain the benefit.

But then you would have gained from the rare book as well, right?
What I said was the PM said there was nothing I could do with it now. Maybe it would have a use in the future. I won't comment or hint about roles. It's against the rules.
juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:You're right LC, I didn't think of it that way. I double checked my spreadsheet and it was stolen night one. I double checked the pm on the item and it was definitely that the receiver has to say yes to every action. But maybe this is relevant - when I asked about it I was told it didn't do anything right now (back then). I don't understand really what that meant, not that I wanted to use it then. Maybe it had to be stolen to activate? Anyway, the fact that it left me night one appears to be a stumbling block to it having been used on Epi. Which I guess means its still out there to be used by someone else.
Juliets, I don't think you're reading the thread closely enough. I just told you that MEtalmarsh claimed responsibility for Epig's Affirmative Curse on Day Two. Your rare book is not directly relevant to Epig's curse, as far as I can see.
I read that he said that and I read that you repeated it. I didn't think he was telling the truth when he said it but since he was good I guess he was. I'm not sure why you are saying I didn't. This post was to close out our discussion on the rare book.
LizKeen wrote:He had no reason to lie. You "guess" he was? Sounds like you're trying to cover up your own slips.
What slips??
juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:I didn't think [Metalmarsh] was telling the truth when he said [he used the Bottle on Epig and caused the Affirmative Curse] but since he was good I guess he was. I'm not sure why you are saying I didn't. This post was to close out our discussion on the rare book.
Why didn't you think Metalmarsh was telling the truth? He explained Epig's weird responses and claimed responsibility for it with his Item, the Bottle. I thought it was pretty cut-and-dry.
I thought it was likely one of his jokey posts, especially since i thought I knew that the rare book was the item that caused the "yes" curse, not a bottle.
LizKeen wrote:Aren't you contradicting yourself here? I don't think LC is twisting your words, I think you are.
juliets wrote:I don't see any contradictions. You'll have to point to specifically what you are looking at.
LizKeen think of it this way: if I were a baddie what possible reasoning could I have for bringing this up? I brought it up because I'm a civ and it's very weird so I thought it best to share it with the rest of the civs and the celestials. That is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, cross my heart.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

LizKeen wrote:BR, what do you think about DP having the elephant charm?
I have no idea what happened to it after I died. It's something worth noting.
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:

You are wasting your time looking at MM. But I am starting to see why DP would get loooks. He hasn't added anything to this game since I replaced in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

juliets wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
I think LC was on to something with his case on Epi. I will pull some post from epi tomorrow that suck out to me from him.

The I can read vomps and this is how DP plays so he is also really hard to read. Juliet has really been on my radar.

I meant to say NOT on my radar. Sorry about that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Dom wrote:

What specifically do you find suspicious about DP? I am not suspicious of him at all for the record. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
juliets wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

I meant to say NOT on my radar. Sorry about that.
No harm done.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:

What specifically do you find suspicious about DP? I am not suspicious of him at all for the record. :)

I'm thinking about voting for either Canuck or FS today. :srsnod:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Do what you want. voting me would be a waste of your time

Care to give a reason why?
Gro-oo-ovy
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:Do what you want. voting me would be a waste of your time

Care to give a reason why?

No, I don't care too. I think you're bad though.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dom wrote:

You do what you gotta do.

If you're going to eye me so you can keep your original Day 1 suspicion intact, so-be-it.

Though I wonder why you didn't offer Bass the same condolences.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I forgot to say I'm also eyeing MM and bass because I'm a little confused about that situation. I doubt I would vote either.

My strongest suspect atm is Sophie. A civvie Sophie is generally much more vocal than this. also, I am a little suspicious of how she has twice now asked dfaraday for his opinion. just his. She claimed it was from knowing him from RM but there are several others she knows better or as well that she hasn't interacted with at all.

Linki alright rabbit :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure you know I am not bad
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

rabbit8 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:

I'm thinking about voting for either Canuck or FS today. :srsnod:
Ok, Rabbit. :)
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:I forgot to say I'm also eyeing MM and bass because I'm a little confused about that situation. I doubt I would vote either.

My strongest suspect atm is Sophie. A civvie Sophie is generally much more vocal than this. also, I am a little suspicious of how she has twice now asked dfaraday for his opinion. just his. She claimed it was from knowing him from RM but there are several others she knows better or as well that she hasn't interacted with at all.

How would I know that you have really not done much all game but agree or disagree with people. :|

OK, Canucklehead. :)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:I forgot to say I'm also eyeing MM and bass because I'm a little confused about that situation. I doubt I would vote either.

Let me help you understand then.

The newspaper said that Bass and AP traded places, essentially. So either that is right or that is wrong. Either way, the only reason you should have to suspect me is if you think that AP was bad or if Bass (Sockface) was bad. If neither of those things held true before, then eyeing me now (and not Bass for that matter), makes no sense to me.

Why wouldn't you eye Bass?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You did say Bass lol. I can't read apparently.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

rabbit8 wrote:

How would I know that you have really not done much all game but agree or disagree with people. :|

Is there something else to do in mafia other than agree or disagree with people? :huh: what exactly would you like fs to be doing that she is not already?
Do you think fs and I are both Zomba's teammates? Who else do you think is on our team?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Also, if anyone's interested, some bastard stole my beautiful handkerchief last night. I'm pissed.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Canucklehead wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Is there something else to do in mafia other than agree or disagree with people? :huh: what exactly would you like fs to be doing that she is not already?
Do you think fs and I are both Zomba's teammates? Who else do you think is on our team?

I don't know? Who else is on your team? You actively bring things up that's what else you can do. The reaction game is a baddie hiding tactic. Make a case, do something. Not just a few two liners here or there. :|
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

APerson is easy to lie low as a baddie because he doesn't post enough to give anyone an idea either way usually. MP had a similar outburst like he just did in RR. I think it's unlikely he would pull that twice in a row, but I didn't have either of them down as a civvie so I have my eye on both you and bass as I said. I also said I doubted I would be voting either of you.
People don't regularly change places, so that whole situation is weird to me. I wouldn't say either of you are high up on my suspicion list, but I don't have strong civvie vibes yet either

Linki rabbit is every person making a case? I haven't seen you laying down massive cases either. mafia is people reacting to one another :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Doubtful about it all
It is said that terror lives behind the wall of privacy
Always knew that one day, they'd try to bring me down
I'd rather argue with you than to be with someone else
My face turned to stone when I heard the news
Real bad news
Hey, I'm good
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I believe MM 1.0 made two solid cases before he was so rudely lynched.

Linki: And LC is spot on there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

fingersplints wrote:APerson is easy to lie low as a baddie because he doesn't post enough to give anyone an idea either way usually. MP had a similar outburst like he just did in RR. I think it's unlikely he would pull that twice in a row, but I didn't have either of them down as a civvie so I have my eye on both you and bass as I said. I also said I doubted I would be voting either of you.
People don't regularly change places, so that whole situation is weird to me. I wouldn't say either of you are high up on my suspicion list, but I don't have strong civvie vibes yet either

Linki rabbit is every person making a case? I haven't seen you laying down massive cases either. mafia is people reacting to one another :shrug2:

I never said make a massive case. Reading what I write would be nice.

Speaking of you suspicion list, what is it? You never actually accuse anyone but low posters, well done. Anyone can do that. :nicenod:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:Doubtful about it all
Real bad news
Hey, I'm good

This I agree with. I'm trying to figure out which one. :beer:
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Sophie »

I know i havent been contributing much, but its because i ve been very busy. Im sorry for not being a very contributibe civvie, but if you are looking for baddies you should look elsewhere.

My biggest suspects are epi and dp
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Though im behind on a few pages so i need to read qhat have happened and maybe my suspicions will change
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Black Rock wrote:
Doesnt baddies obtain the item from people they kill? You had the elephant charm now he haves it: probably a baddie
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Doesnt baddies obtain the item from people they kill? You had the elephant charm now he haves it: probably a baddie
There is also a civvie thief and neutral- probably civvie friendly thief to account for as well. Objects have been changing hands in ways other then the kill.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

But if someone gets killed and the next day this said person gets the dead person object, what would that mean?
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

I think my worded is incorrect in that sentence
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom wrote:

He had an item that BR had when she died.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:

You do what you gotta do.

If you're going to eye me so you can keep your original Day 1 suspicion intact, so-be-it.

Though I wonder why you didn't offer Bass the same condolences.
What?
I did?
Real bad news
Hey, I'm good
This is a good point tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Real bad news
Hey, I'm good

Good use of quotes I must say.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
There is also a civvie thief and neutral- probably civvie friendly thief to account for as well. Objects have been changing hands in ways other then the kill.
It's true, that's if they stole it before I was killed on N1 though. It could have happened, maybe not.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by Marmot »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Zomb's posts make me feel a better I'd say. I'm gonna go for Vomps.
Now what if we consider DP's only post from yesterday, as well as the timing of his vote?

DP voted for vomps to push the him closer to Zomba at 7-6.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Black Rock wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Sophie wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
It's true, that's if they stole it before I was killed on N1 though. It could have happened, maybe not.
no, not necessarily. Either of those roles could have stolen it from your killer.
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Could have been a chemist, cause I cook smart
Gold bottles, scold models, spillin’ Ace on my sick J’s
So go and grab the reporters
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sophie wrote:But if someone gets killed and the next day this said person gets the dead person object, what would that mean?
It is not the next day. BR was killed N1 and on day 4 DP might have the item. (this is to say if the newspaper is even accurate, which has already been called into question) This means there were three nights of item swapping possible.
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Zomb's posts make me feel a better I'd say. I'm gonna go for Vomps.
Now what if we consider DP's only post from yesterday, as well as the timing of his vote?

I have to say I have not really notice DP much this game. But this here makes be consider him a suspect. Also, I keep going back and forth on Epi. He seems too playful, less helpful, and a whole lot of careless this game.

And, I keep forgetting who started the vomp train on the day Zomb was lynched. Can anyone tell me who that was?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I have to say I have not really notice DP much this game. But this here makes be consider him a suspect. Also, I keep going back and forth on Epi. He seems too playful, less helpful, and a whole lot of careless this game.

And, I keep forgetting who started the vomp train on the day Zomb was lynched. Can anyone tell me who that was?
According to the polls, Golden placed the first vote. But he's been NK'd, so he's not a baddie. But here's a repost of the votes.

Vompatti
Golden (12), S~V~S (13), juliets (15), Canucklehead (18), fingersplints (19), DisgruntledPorcupine (21), Epignosis (24)
29%

Zomberella12
Dom (4), LizKeen (7), DFaraday (10), birdwithteeth11 (11), rabbit8 (14), Elohcin (16), Bass_the_Clever (17)
29%

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”