The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 9]

Post by S~V~S »

Also Bullz' hard defense of Vomp whom I still distrust completely has put Bullz on and off of my radar. Although I don't expect that a team with Bullz on it would have the strategy this one appears to have had, tbh, so I have waffled. But I just want dead baddies at this point, and Rabbits case was good, imo.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Also Bullz' hard defense of Vomp whom I still distrust completely has put Bullz on and off of my radar. Although I don't expect that a team with Bullz on it would have the strategy this one appears to have had, tbh, so I have waffled. But I just want dead baddies at this point, and Rabbits case was good, imo.
Ha. No it wasn't. It was okay at best. It's based around a couple of votes and a bunch of assumptions about how I play made by someone who hasn't played with me in literally years. It's a bad case. It's not even right. People should not be voting for me today if they want to lynch a baddie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So who do you think is bad? I seem to recall you thought TH was bad. That was another red flag for me. Do you still think Vomps is a civ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And please don't tell me Rabbit, K?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:So who do you think is bad? I seem to recall you thought TH was bad. That was another red flag for me. Do you still think Vomps is a civ?
When did I call TH bad? That's a lie. I never did that. In fact at least once I said my opinion of you should prove I didn't think TH was bad. I've also said I would happily reconsider my view on Vomp if someone could explain why Epi tied a lynch between two of his teammates.

Linki - I've also said I don't think Rabbit is bad. Stop making up opinions for me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also Bullz' hard defense of Vomp whom I still distrust completely has put Bullz on and off of my radar. Although I don't expect that a team with Bullz on it would have the strategy this one appears to have had, tbh, so I have waffled. But I just want dead baddies at this point, and Rabbits case was good, imo.
Ha. No it wasn't. It was okay at best. It's based around a couple of votes and a bunch of assumptions about how I play made by someone who hasn't played with me in literally years. It's a bad case. It's not even right. People should not be voting for me today if they want to lynch a baddie.
"It's not even right"

What would be?

TBH you sound like someone who is mad that they're caught for the wrong reasons here.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:So who do you think is bad? I seem to recall you thought TH was bad. That was another red flag for me. Do you still think Vomps is a civ?
When did I call TH bad? That's a lie. I never did that. In fact at least once I said my opinion of you should prove I didn't think TH was bad. I've also said I would happily reconsider my view on Vomp if someone could explain why Epi tied a lynch between two of his teammates.

Linki - I've also said I don't think Rabbit is bad. Stop making up opinions for me.
I am not making up opinions, I was asking re Rabbit, and I did think you said that. I will check when I am off phone. I am sorry if I am mistaken.

Having played more games with Vomps than probably anyone in this endgame, I really think I see baddie Vomps.

Do you still think Vomps is a civ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Think you said that re TH, sorry for lack of clarity.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

I personally think I'm a civ but I'd have to check. SVS is an obvious baddie though, which is why I think the civs should vote for someone else who is less likely to be protected today. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
"It's not even right"

What would be?

TBH you sound like someone who is mad that they're caught for the wrong reasons here.
I'm 'mad' (but not that mad, more just annoyed. I find I tend to sound more pissed off than I actually am in mafia) a player who knows me really well is acting like someone who has basically no idea how I act is making good points about why I act in a certain way. Rabbit says I deliberately vote late for some calculated baddie tactic reasons when everyone who has played a few games with me should know that that's just how I always like to vote regardless. Yet SVS, who knows my game better than she admits, is acting like this is some profound wisdom when it's not. That's what "isn't even right". I haven't been caught for any reasons. There's nothing to catch.

My votes haven't been very good. Given that it's day 9 and we've only lynched 2 baddies, nobody can really say too much in that regard. Before you get on about Canuck, you'll note that I voted her before you vouched for her and have no intention of doing so again because I believe what you are hinting at.

Rabbit also says I tried to distance by voting Epi during the Zomba lynch. If I wanted to distance, why not vote Zomba? Putting a nail in her coffin would've given me so much "civvie cred" but yet I didn't do that. If I'm a baddie, I'm not a smart one.

Now SVS is making up opinions she says I have to try to make me look even worse. I'm not sure how I feel about that one.

I think it'd be worth revisiting the DF discussion today, as well as looking at players who've been fairly free of suspicion all game. I have reason to believe Bass is civ, but at this stage I don't see why anyone else should really be off the table. We're clearly missing something here.

Linki SVS - I don't see why you'd think I thought TH was bad though. Even without saying it there was an implication in my trust of you. As for Vomp, I've never said he was definitely a civ. I thought it was unlikely because of how the Zomb lynch happened, and then when Epi got lynched it made more sense to me because I still don't understand why he'd have tied a lynch like that between his two teammates. I've asked people on that side of the fence to explain it to me many times and had no response.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not making up opinions. I said I will look for it when off phone, and I was sorry if I was mistaken.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
"It's not even right"

What would be?

I'm 'mad' (but not that mad, more just annoyed. I find I tend to sound more pissed off than I actually am in mafia) a player who knows me really well is acting like someone who has basically no idea how I act is making good points about why I act in a certain way. Rabbit says I deliberately vote late for some calculated baddie tactic reasons when everyone who has played a few games with me should know that that's just how I always like to vote regardless. Yet SVS, who knows my game better than she admits, is acting like this is some profound wisdom when it's not. That's what "isn't even right". I haven't been caught for any reasons. There's nothing to catch.

My votes haven't been very good. Given that it's day 9 and we've only lynched 2 baddies, nobody can really say too much in that regard. Before you get on about Canuck, you'll note that I voted her before you vouched for her and have no intention of doing so again because I believe what you are hinting at.

Rabbit also says I tried to distance by voting Epi during the Zomba lynch. If I wanted to distance, why not vote Zomba? Putting a nail in her coffin would've given me so much "civvie cred" but yet I didn't do that. If I'm a baddie, I'm not a smart one.

Now SVS is making up opinions she says I have to try to make me look even worse. I'm not sure how I feel about that one.

I think it'd be worth revisiting the DF discussion today, as well as looking at players who've been fairly free of suspicion all game. I have reason to believe Bass is civ, but at this stage I don't see why anyone else should really be off the table. We're clearly missing something here.

Linki SVS - I don't see why you'd think I thought TH was bad though. Even without saying it there was an implication in my trust of you. As for Vomp, I've never said he was definitely a civ. I thought it was unlikely because of how the Zomb lynch happened, and then when Epi got lynched it made more sense to me because I still don't understand why he'd have tied a lynch like that between his two teammates. I've asked people on that side of the fence to explain it to me many times and had no response.
Both yours and Rabbit's argument is circular.
Why would he vote Epi when he could vote Zomba?
Why would he vote Zomba when he could vote Epi?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Personally, I would not be surprised to find Zomba had a situation not unlike Golden's. She was mostly not onsite the day she was lynched, and has only been here once that I am aware of since then.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Personally, I would not be surprised to find Zomba had a situation not unlike Golden's. She was mostly not onsite the day she was lynched, and has only been here once that I am aware of since then.
What was Golden's situation again? And how does that have any bearing on whether or not I'd have voted for her if I wanted to distance from her?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Black Rock wrote:Well that was an interesting night. I came upon some information that has given me some insight. It has also made me very wary of these early votes. I am not sure how to approach this without upsetting the thread... maybe I should think about it before saying more. This information has led me to believe Rabbit is wrong about Bullz. It has also changed my mind a little about Dom. To clarify that, I have been previously unsure about Dom but now I feel a bit better about him.
Black Rock, does your info leave you with a solid idea who you might vote for today?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

juliets wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Well that was an interesting night. I came upon some information that has given me some insight. It has also made me very wary of these early votes. I am not sure how to approach this without upsetting the thread... maybe I should think about it before saying more. This information has led me to believe Rabbit is wrong about Bullz. It has also changed my mind a little about Dom. To clarify that, I have been previously unsure about Dom but now I feel a bit better about him.
Black Rock, does your info leave you with a solid idea who you might vote for today?

Unfortunately no. He leaves me with the feeling that the baddies want to lynch Bullz and Dom. That's why I'm thinking that is not a good idea. It seems I got a piece of a plan. The way it is worded it does not sound like civvie behaviour.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Then maybe I won't vote bullz. I still have vompatti on my list of people I don't have a role for so it's possible I go that way unless someone has a good reason why not. I have a role penciled in for Dom so I had no intention voting there. Thanks BR, that is a good piece of info. [note: I have considered that BR is bad and made this up to save her teammate bullz but I just don't think thats the case.]
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

If what BR is saying is true, that does make things difficult, since Bullz and Dom have been two of the players I think of as potentially bad. If they are in fact civ, then that leaves only a handful of players they could be. I don't think Rabbit is bad, Canuck maybe, JC maybe (but I'm thinking civ). Bass is someone I have no read on, or real memory of in this game aside from that whole swap thing with MM, so I want to look back at him today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

Unfortunately no. He leaves me with the feeling that the baddies want to lynch Bullz and Dom. That's why I'm thinking that is not a good idea. It seems I got a piece of a plan. The way it is worded it does not sound like civvie behaviour.
Do you think Rabbit is a baddie?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

I'm reading civ on him, that's why I said I think he is wrong. Honestly I don't know if I can read Rabbit but his posts have read genuine to me.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

Rabbit doesn't have to be a baddie for the baddies to want me lynched. They'll certainly benefit from it, so I imagine they would quite like to see me die.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Rabbit and Bullz are confirmed civs or my name is not Kendall Thornton! :srsnod:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Black Rock, Bullzeye which way are you looking for this lynch?

DFaraday same question to you?

Dom same to you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

Rabbit doesn't have to be a baddie for the baddies to want me lynched. They'll certainly benefit from it, so I imagine they would quite like to see me die.
I was just asking becasue BR was making it sound like the early voters, Rabbit & me, were suspect and that there was some sort of baddie plot to get you. I just wanted to make sure she was not saying that she thought rabbit was bad or that he was plotting against you.

I don't think Rabbit has to be a baddie for the baddies to want you lynched. I just don't see the connection between *Rabbit* wanting you to be lynched and the baddies wanting you to be lynched. That's where I am having the problem.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hi Epi :daisy:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

I was just asking becasue BR was making it sound like the early voters, Rabbit & me, were suspect and that there was some sort of baddie plot to get you. I just wanted to make sure she was not saying that she thought rabbit was bad or that he was plotting against you.

I don't think Rabbit has to be a baddie for the baddies to want you lynched. I just don't see the connection between *Rabbit* wanting you to be lynched and the baddies wanting you to be lynched. That's where I am having the problem.
Well it definitely benefits the baddies for me to be lynched. This late in the game, it benefits them if anyone not-them is lynched though. I would certainly seem to be the easy bandwagon target today. You didn't even bother to verify that I'd said some of the things you were suspicious of me for saying, you just voted me anyway with no discussion. Played right into their hands. Letting people like you and Rabbit do all the work means they aren't even accountable when I flip civ, and some other poor civvie who followed your vote gets the axe for it tomorrow.

As for who I want to vote for, I've already mentioned an interest in going back to the DF discussion and also looking again at some of the others. I will even reconsider my position on Vomp since it's apparently such a big deal. I think it's pretty obvious I'm going to have to use my vote to save myself today, so who I want to vote for may not even enter into it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I forgot about another way this info could be untrue. It could just be purposefully bad info that came to BR and she doesn't even know it's bad. She's just repeating to us what she's got. BR is there anything about the info that makes you believe it's true rather than being false?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Hi Epi :daisy:
Sing bird of prey. Beauty begins at the foot of you. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

inb4 shining flying purple wolfhound

Image Image Image
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
juliets wrote:

Maybe I was just jumping in with wrong words. I had just received my PM and checked the thread to see two votes. It was all so fast and sudden, I hadn't even had a chance to speak first.
juliets wrote:I forgot about another way this info could be untrue. It could just be purposefully bad info that came to BR and she doesn't even know it's bad. She's just repeating to us what she's got. BR is there anything about the info that makes you believe it's true rather than being false?
The nature of this information seems like it is true and not false. I'm going to ask the host a question and get back to you on that one.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Black Rock, Bullzeye which way are you looking for this lynch?

DFaraday same question to you?

Dom same to you?
idk i think faraday and bullz but br has me concerned.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom, anything specific about BR that is causing you concern?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Dom, anything specific about BR that is causing you concern?
It's not that I'm suspicious of BR-- it's that it's throwing me off that she's against the Bullz suspicion.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:Dom, anything specific about BR that is causing you concern?
It's not that I'm suspicious of BR-- it's that it's throwing me off that she's against the Bullz suspicion.
Ok thanks. I can see why she would be off that suspicion due to the info she received.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i have to vote-- i have so much to do still. I voted bullz tbh
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:i have to vote-- i have so much to do still. I voted bullz tbh
Exactly what I was talking about before. Thanks for discussing your suspicion with me, reading what I've had to say, and giving me a chance to defend myself. Great play there. There definitely won't be any lazy civs or blendy baddies using my 3 votes as an excuse to just latch on and kill me without actually contributing themselves.

I will say it again: the case against me sucks. It came out of nowhere and is based on Rabbit acting as if he knows me when he doesn't. My votes may not always have been for the right people but that's such a weak argument in this game, yet people are latching onto Rabbit without even bothering to read my posts (to the point of assuming I've said things I didn't!) or let me defend. I feel like this blatant bandwagon is forming more because I don't have anyone vouching for me tbh. That doesn't make me a baddie, and nor does one weak case. This game has been ridiculous.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock appears to be vouching for you.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:i have to vote-- i have so much to do still. I voted bullz tbh
Exactly what I was talking about before. Thanks for discussing your suspicion with me, reading what I've had to say, and giving me a chance to defend myself. Great play there. There definitely won't be any lazy civs or blendy baddies using my 3 votes as an excuse to just latch on and kill me without actually contributing themselves.

I will say it again: the case against me sucks. It came out of nowhere and is based on Rabbit acting as if he knows me when he doesn't. My votes may not always have been for the right people but that's such a weak argument in this game, yet people are latching onto Rabbit without even bothering to read my posts (to the point of assuming I've said things I didn't!) or let me defend. I feel like this blatant bandwagon is forming more because I don't have anyone vouching for me tbh. That doesn't make me a baddie, and nor does one weak case. This game has been ridiculous.
I did discuss what I could. I did ask you about a few choice things I found in your posts. Please do not misrepresent me because you don't like why you're being suspected.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Actually, Bullz, I don't like that you are so against my vote, but ignored the questions/point I brought up earlier.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:Actually, Bullz, I don't like that you are so against my vote, but ignored the questions/point I brought up earlier.
I had to double-check your posts to find out what you meant by this. Is that the circular argument thing? I didn't ignore it, I just wasn't sure if you expected a response and didn't know what to say. You're correct. It is a circular argument on both sides. My question in that case is who knows my intentions better - me, or Rabbit?

I'm sorry if my previous post annoyed you but it was made at 6am from my phone, having not long ago woken up and checking up on the game to find I'd gained yet another vote. It's not that I "don't like why" there is a case against me, it's that the case against me doesn't seem very good when you examine it properly and I feel my defenses are being largely ignored. I don't like that I got two votes as soon as the day began - granted Rabbit appears to be silenced but he's ignoring the fact that it may have been (and in fact was) a set up. SVS I feel just wanted to get revenge for TH and so voted for someone she thought had been after him without even checking that it was the case. If she had any actual suspicions of me she could have given me a chance to address them.

It is true though, that now I have 3 votes people will be coming in, seeing them, and joining the bandwagon without having to put in any input. Blendy civs and blendy baddies alike are going to pile onto me. As for BR, I don't know what to think about her. I don't know what she seems to have found out, and I don't know why she has. If she's telling the truth (and not a baddie trying to gain civ cred after my lynch by saying "I told you he wasn't bad!") then I'd like to hear more about it from her.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:Actually, Bullz, I don't like that you are so against my vote, but ignored the questions/point I brought up earlier.
I had to double-check your posts to find out what you meant by this. Is that the circular argument thing? I didn't ignore it, I just wasn't sure if you expected a response and didn't know what to say. You're correct. It is a circular argument on both sides. My question in that case is who knows my intentions better - me, or Rabbit?

I'm sorry if my previous post annoyed you but it was made at 6am from my phone, having not long ago woken up and checking up on the game to find I'd gained yet another vote. It's not that I "don't like why" there is a case against me, it's that the case against me doesn't seem very good when you examine it properly and I feel my defenses are being largely ignored. I don't like that I got two votes as soon as the day began - granted Rabbit appears to be silenced but he's ignoring the fact that it may have been (and in fact was) a set up. SVS I feel just wanted to get revenge for TH and so voted for someone she thought had been after him without even checking that it was the case. If she had any actual suspicions of me she could have given me a chance to address them.

It is true though, that now I have 3 votes people will be coming in, seeing them, and joining the bandwagon without having to put in any input. Blendy civs and blendy baddies alike are going to pile onto me. As for BR, I don't know what to think about her. I don't know what she seems to have found out, and I don't know why she has. If she's telling the truth (and not a baddie trying to gain civ cred after my lynch by saying "I told you he wasn't bad!") then I'd like to hear more about it from her.
I disagree though... and I think your anger is telling.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Try defending yourself against people who blatantly don't give a shit that they're wrong about you, and then see how you feel.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:Black Rock appears to be vouching for you.

Vouching is the wrong word. I received an item from a recent lynch. It allows me to get some BTSC conversation. In this conversation it seems two baddies are talking about pushing the lynch towards Bullz. They seemed joyous about it. Unless I'm being tricked it makes me think Bullz is not a baddie.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Try defending yourself against people who blatantly don't give a shit that they're wrong about you, and then see how you feel.
That's not what's happening?
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock appears to be vouching for you.

Vouching is the wrong word. I received an item from a recent lynch. It allows me to get some BTSC conversation. In this conversation it seems two baddies are talking about pushing the lynch towards Bullz. They seemed joyous about it. Unless I'm being tricked it makes me think Bullz is not a baddie.
Could it be the Celestials?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

What is happening then, Dom? It certainly feels like I'm being bandwagoned by people who have no interest in reading my posts.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am sure it was a mean spirited joy, Black Rock.

The only crueler baddie team I have ever seen was in rabbits SOT game, basically punishing people for playing in a way they don't like.

If Bullz is not bad, I am sorry for the part I played. But, tbh, other than what you have said, I am pretty OK with my vote. And trust me, I want the baddies dead.

Linki, I am guessing not re the celestials, Dom, unless it was old BTS.
Linki again, I have read your posts. Maybe you should stop getting mad and start giving people an alternative.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You could pull enough votes out with a passionate case. And passion is something you don't seem to have in short supply.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:I am sure it was a mean spirited joy, Black Rock.

The only crueler baddie team I have ever seen was in rabbits SOT game, basically punishing people for playing in a way they don't like.

If Bullz is not bad, I am sorry for the part I played. But, tbh, other than what you have said, I am pretty OK with my vote. And trust me, I want the baddies dead.

Linki, I am guessing not re the celestials, Dom, unless it was old BTS.
Linki again, I have read your posts. Maybe you should stop getting mad and start giving people an alternative.
I am considering my options at the moment. But if you were interested in alternatives you wouldn't have thrown out your vote straight away. If you'd read my posts you wouldn't have thought I suspected TH.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DFaraday »

As it stands, the only people left I really feel could be the baddies are Bullz, Bass, BR, JC, Dom, and maybe Canuck. I'm feeling good (or at least neutral) about Rabbit, Vomp, and SVS, which leaves the baddies out of the pool I just mentioned.

I don't really have a strong feel for any of them in particular atm (I was looking at Bass, but that whole switch thing with MM has me wondering if he even could be bad). Since the case on Bullz was pretty good and there are a few ways BR's info could be wrong or made up, I'm going to *vote Bullz*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:What is happening then, Dom? It certainly feels like I'm being bandwagoned by people who have no interest in reading my posts.
Who is your alternative then?
You have simply gotten angry that people have voted for you. You have yet to present a suspicion.
DFaraday wrote:As it stands, the only people left I really feel could be the baddies are Bullz, Bass, BR, JC, Dom, and maybe Canuck. I'm feeling good (or at least neutral) about Rabbit, Vomp, and SVS, which leaves the baddies out of the pool I just mentioned.

I don't really have a strong feel for any of them in particular atm (I was looking at Bass, but that whole switch thing with MM has me wondering if he even could be bad). Since the case on Bullz was pretty good and there are a few ways BR's info could be wrong or made up, I'm going to *vote Bullz*
Did you read what Black Rock said?

Return to “Previous Jobs”