58%

Total votes: 12
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [ENDGAME]

Post by rabbit8 »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:So did ours. Which was why the baddie strategy of NKing the people leading lynches on civvies baffled us Lol.
I genuinely don't understand how nobody else seemed to realise who you all were. If I'd been a civ I'd have suspected people for it. I was hoping I'd be able to plant doubts in your/TH's minds about people who were going after you so hard and that probably helped my death. But regardless, for all we knew it was just a matter of time before this very obvious 5-person civ-friendly team decided to go after the actual baddies, and we couldn't let that happen.

You weren't annoying us... Well not all of us... I found it quite funny actually that people seemed so oblivious. As I said earlier, the only person we really killed purely for being a Celestial was Splints. Golden was one of the initial names we threw out as potential Celestials, but we weren't sure. DP died more because if he'd been lynched his team would become trusted. TH seemed like he was coming after us.

I just thought having pointed it out would help the baddie, so why do it?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom, Doctor Who wrote:Yes, I was the Master. :p

I will say that I am COMPLETELY frustrated with the way I lost. I didn't lose because of anything I did or did not do. I lost because several players were outed and outed themselves. It came to the point where if you were suspected, you dropped role hints until everyone got what role you were.
That's not how we play Mafia.

Good game, everyone. I had fun.
Dom, Game of Champions wrote:Of the people in the end game, the only person who was not outed/didn't out themselves was DH-- when excluding inactives because they don't matter at that point.

That's a problem.

Honestly, this is the second game on this site that has been absolutely DESTROYED because of info dumping and role outing. There's good in info dumping, but there's also, "hey i'm not bad and it rhymes with "prom".
Dom, I'm actually pretty surprised that you would call it BS that a baddie team would kill you for infodropping, when you're usually heavily on the other side of the argument. :shrug:
I absolutely could have played that better and was not in a good frame of mind when I started my Canuck stuff-- there was better ways to do it. However, if we're saying I was killed for info-dropping, then where the hell was the SVS NK is all I'm saying.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the endgame very much.
We tried to kill her Night 2.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Also, every "suspicion" I had of S~V~S and TH was solely to try and protect them. I figured they were Celestials from long before I manufactured the suspicions. I felt like Rabbit was on the same page there.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:Also, every "suspicion" I had of S~V~S and TH was solely to try and protect them. I figured they were Celestials from long before I manufactured the suspicions. I felt like Rabbit was on the same page there.
I saw you and rabbit doing that too. I felt pretty good about both of you. Had lots of arguments about you in chat, LC, lol.

It's kinda nice to see a baddie team waste all their kills on celestials and cost themselves the game :D love it when the civs win. Good game everyone!

PS - Bullz you played a really good game. I always thought you were bad, but never found any real way to pin it on you.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

Oh, and I do understand why you killed the celestials - but no matter how justified it was, I think it was the thing that cost you the game. Not just killing us, but the constant everything on us... silences etc. We had no choice but to go after you. Actually, our interests were in taking out those civilians who could steal stuff from us.

Oh well, these things happen. I mourn not for SVS's loss, because she did us proud.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:
Dom, Doctor Who wrote:Yes, I was the Master. :p

I will say that I am COMPLETELY frustrated with the way I lost. I didn't lose because of anything I did or did not do. I lost because several players were outed and outed themselves. It came to the point where if you were suspected, you dropped role hints until everyone got what role you were.
That's not how we play Mafia.

Good game, everyone. I had fun.
Dom, Game of Champions wrote:Of the people in the end game, the only person who was not outed/didn't out themselves was DH-- when excluding inactives because they don't matter at that point.

That's a problem.

Honestly, this is the second game on this site that has been absolutely DESTROYED because of info dumping and role outing. There's good in info dumping, but there's also, "hey i'm not bad and it rhymes with "prom".
Dom, I'm actually pretty surprised that you would call it BS that a baddie team would kill you for infodropping, when you're usually heavily on the other side of the argument. :shrug:
I'm confused. That statement of Doms says the only person at endgame that didnt' out themselves was DH. But DH was not at endgame in this game. I was at endgame and was very careful not to drop any hints or clues as to who I was.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh never mind that was Dom in Game of Champions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:Oh, and I do understand why you killed the celestials - but no matter how justified it was, I think it was the thing that cost you the game. Not just killing us, but the constant everything on us... silences etc. We had no choice but to go after you. Actually, our interests were in taking out those civilians who could steal stuff from us.

Oh well, these things happen. I mourn not for SVS's loss, because she did us proud.
FWIW I don't like that I silenced TH three times. When I usually have silencing roles, I don't silence the same person more than once unless there's a good reason. I did it here because my team felt it was the best tactical approach to bringing down our enemies. We basically viewed the Celestials as civs and didn't even consider the idea you'd be interested in winning with us.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:Also, every "suspicion" I had of S~V~S and TH was solely to try and protect them. I figured they were Celestials from long before I manufactured the suspicions. I felt like Rabbit was on the same page there.
I saw you and rabbit doing that too. I felt pretty good about both of you. Had lots of arguments about you in chat, LC, lol.

It's kinda nice to see a baddie team waste all their kills on celestials and cost themselves the game :D love it when the civs win. Good game everyone!

PS - Bullz you played a really good game. I always thought you were bad, but never found any real way to pin it on you.
Honorable mentions to blindfaeth, Long Con, and Metalmarsh, the dead civvies. :beer:

Bullz was the only one who had me fooled completely. The reason I wanted to look at him at first after Epignosis's lynch was the fact that he voted for the key (when Epignosis had the safe) and because a couple dead players I trusted suspected him. Unfortunately, a reread of Bullzeye made me change my mind, as did his reactions to my suspicion.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:Image
Sato Okimo - The Japanese Lawyer - Can execute wills, stock certificates and promissory notes.
What did this role actually do?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Image
Sato Okimo - The Japanese Lawyer - Can execute wills, stock certificates and promissory notes.
What did this role actually do?
Glad you asked!

Three items (four if you count the additional will) gave people bonuses when used. The stock certificate, the promissory note, and the will. Every time anyone used one of these, Sato Okimo was awarded extra lynch votes he could use as desired. Canucklehead never cashed any of hers in though.

Also, for the avatar contest, I picked images for people who sent nothing in, so that low-participants wouldn't be outed by their lack of pictures.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Did the Ivory Arrow do anything, or was it just a Celestial relic?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:Did the Ivory Arrow do anything, or was it just a Celestial relic?
The Ivory Arrow wasn't one of our treasures. It was the Buddha, the elephant, Ivory Ballz, the silver coin and the Green Jade Hand. We stole BR's elephant charm the night you claimed your arrow got stolen.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Eloh must have stolen my arrow.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:Eloh must have stolen my arrow.
The arrow didn't do anything. I included a few of those because I didn't want it to be too obvious which of the treasures were the ones the Celestials were after.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I was disappointed nobody used the Clock.

Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Sophie »

Epignosis wrote:.

Zomb had a lynch stop, so we were not concerned with her flipping, but she wasn't around, and come to find out, she hadn't adjusted her DST settings (I send the PM twice a year for a reason, people!), so I tried to save her anyway. I figured her lynch would be my downfall, but folks strangely went after Sophie instead.

:
I know, right? :pout:

congrats, civvies!!!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:I was disappointed nobody used the Clock.
What did it do?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
What did it do?
It did what all clocks do, it told you what time it is.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Sorry I had a watch lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

I got it for voting Eloh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
I got it for killing you. :feb: Also you lied, you had two items. :meany:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I got it for killing you. :feb: Also you lied, you had two items. :meany:
I just got those berries, I don't think I lied at the time. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is there a list of what all the items did?

Also, I'm never cursing myself again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Is there a list of what all the items did?
MacGuffins
Skull - Dead Role Check (once used, it can only check the same person)

Promissory Note (Can collect another player’s vote)

Rare Book (tells about tseng-ko)
It appears to be a book on botany and plant-derived drugs. One particularly interesting chapter tells of a mysterious drug called Tseng-Ko, which makes the imbiber highly suggestible, to the point that they will answer yes to any question put to them.

Silver Buddha
It is clearly of oriental design.

Clock
YOu can consult the clock once per Night to learn what time it is.

Green Jade Hand

Safe
Once per night, you can put something into, or take something out of the safe. The safe may only hold one item at a time, and items locked in the safe cannot be used until they are removed.

Stock Certificate (can be cashed in for votes)

Handkerchief (with a message on it regarding a plot twist)
You are surprised to find that there is a message written inside. It says:

"I know you two think this is very funny, masquerading as one another, but you're going to get found out eventually, and there will be Hell to pay. I advise you to give up the charade at once."

Telegram (info regarding a plot twist)
It is not addressed to you, and you really shouldn't read other people's communications, but you do anyway. It says: "Results of your genealogy test are in STOP Suspicions confirmed STOP You do indeed have a long lost twin STOP I look forward to reuniting you, longer message with details to follow."

Will (reward for killing one particular person)
Surprisingly, it belongs to Zomberella12. It reads: "Whosoever holds this will at the time of my death will receive my entire fortune.” That's a weird thing to put in your will, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Julu berries

Amber Necklace
It looks great on you!

Two-Headed Elephant charm

Silver Coin

Key (opens the safe) If you try to steal an item, you will be able to get into the safe or vault.

Ivory Arrow
It sure is pretty, but would probably break if you actually tried to fire it from a bow.

Ivory Ball

Ear tubes
They let you hear like the dickens! Every night, you will overhear part of a BTS conversation or a PM.

Bottle (contains an oriental drug tseng-ko that makes the person who takes it have to answer every question “yes.”)
a shiny new bottle.
Blowing dust off the label, you see that it contains a rare oriental drug called Tseng-ko, which causes extreme suggestibility when administered. Each night, you can give the drug to another player, and they will have to answer all questions the next day in the affirmative.

Nothing (the first person who vote for nothing gets nothing. All subsequent votes for nothing will get something, a piece of info on what an item does)

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:Will (reward for killing one particular person)
Surprisingly, it belongs to Zomberella12. It reads: "Whosoever holds this will at the time of my death will receive my entire fortune.” That's a weird thing to put in your will, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
So, I read it as closer to what BF said than S~V~S. And I can see how it implies that the person named in the Will is rich - "entire fortune" sounds like an entire fortune. :nicenod: What was your angle, S~V~S, was this you trying to help the baddies on purpose? :smoky:
blindfaeth wrote:That's odd, what brings you [Bullz] here out of the blue? Sure, you're playing the game, but I feel it's awful convenient you show up right after I mention it. He starts pushing an agenda of discrediting me and spreading doubt about my speculation. Is it because he's worried I know the name of his teammate, the millionaire? That's what I think.
:feb: Trust your instincts.
thellama73 wrote:Nothing (the first person who vote for nothing gets nothing. All subsequent votes for nothing will get something, a piece of info on what an item does)
Ha! I knew Nothing was something.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

By the way, your welcome TH (and SVS) for stating in thread what my item was and that it was Oriental.

Though it seems you may have figured it out anyway with the book.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:That's odd, what brings you [Bullz] here out of the blue? Sure, you're playing the game, but I feel it's awful convenient you show up right after I mention it. He starts pushing an agenda of discrediting me and spreading doubt about my speculation. Is it because he's worried I know the name of his teammate, the millionaire? That's what I think.
:feb: Trust your instincts.
Let's start over, but this time not have blindfaeth suggest what his document says. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

I thought it was closer to what I said :shrug:

I had no agenda, I was just trying to paraphrase it. When Zomba tried to imply it exonerated her, if you recall, that was when I started to go after her. Until Golden convinced me she was not bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The person named in the will was assigned randomly to Zombarella, and I was a little dismayed that BF shared that info with the whole thread and that it became taken as an indicator of Zomberella's guilt. I felt like I had painted a target on her back, which I had not intended to do. The point of the will was to give one player a private incentive to kill a particular person that may or may not have been consistent with their other goals. I was a little surprised at how eager everyone was to share details about their items. If I had to do it over again, I might have prohibited talking about them.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Outside of blindfaeth, the only real chatter about items seemed to come about when players had their items stolen, or when players were about to die, at least early on in the game. I didn't pay attention to everything that happened after I died.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Too bad my curse on SVS didn't really work.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The best item-related chatter came from SVS when she thanked the Buddha for saving her life :haha:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And the Celestials were divided over Zomba. I felt SVS got a bad rap for what she said in the thread after reading the will, she was still suspicious of Zomba but was defending her from BF's wrongful accusation, but no one really saw it like that. I was the one who pointed out in celestial chat that the will didn't expressly say the owner of it was wealthy, so it didn't sound like it implied a specific role for Zomba at all. So I thought BF had read way too much into the will's contents. And he had, even though he turned out to be right :P

So SVS pointed out in the thread what the will really said, but she was actually still suspicious of Zomba's reaction to it. It was Golden and I who thought Zomba could still be civ based on her reaction. Since I disagreed with BF's interpretation of the will, I felt inclined to trust Zomba a bit more.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You also tunnelvisioned me on Day 2 and Zomba was my top suspicion. That probably didn't help you Celestials look at Zomba. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Truth XD
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Turnip Head wrote:And the Celestials were divided over Zomba. I felt SVS got a bad rap for what she said in the thread after reading the will, she was still suspicious of Zomba but was defending her from BF's wrongful accusation, but no one really saw it like that. I was the one who pointed out in celestial chat that the will didn't expressly say the owner of it was wealthy, so it didn't sound like it implied a specific role for Zomba at all. So I thought BF had read way too much into the will's contents. And he had, even though he turned out to be right :P

So SVS pointed out in the thread what the will really said, but she was actually still suspicious of Zomba's reaction to it. It was Golden and I who thought Zomba could still be civ based on her reaction. Since I disagreed with BF's interpretation of the will, I felt inclined to trust Zomba a bit more.
Technically BF was only barely right. Zomba wasn't the millionaire, the will wasn't info, he read too much into it and the fact the will named a baddie at all was purely coincidental. For the record, I'd have said all the things I said even if the will didn't name a baddie and even if I wasn't bad myself.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:By the way, your welcome TH (and SVS) for stating in thread what my item was and that it was Oriental.

people keep suggesting in threads which items might be celestial but we knew what we needed the whole time. We had gotten most of them in the start poll, and then we robbed BR (I think?) night 1 to get another.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

fingersplints wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:By the way, your welcome TH (and SVS) for stating in thread what my item was and that it was Oriental.

people keep suggesting in threads which items might be celestial but we knew what we needed the whole time. We had gotten most of them in the start poll, and then we robbed BR (I think?) night 1 to get another.
At the time, I thought I was the only person who knew that the bottle held an Oriental drug. And when TH spoke up and said he had it (when Epignosis should have had it), I was surprised he would be so blatant about it. Why did you say that anyway, TH?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

At the time, I thought I was the only person who knew that the bottle held an Oriental drug. And when TH spoke up and said he had it (when Epignosis should have had it), I was surprised he would be so blatant about it. Why did you say that anyway, TH?
That was a hint to LC that I had received the bottle from him, and that DP and I were Celestials.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

That was a hint to LC that I had received the bottle from him, and that DP and I were Celestials.
At least that was confirmed for me. My face was the opposite of this: :eek:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Also, I felt really bad when Canuck was upset by me getting annoyed at her wanting to follow my vote that one day.

My vote was forced to vote for my teammate, TH, that day, and I was like WTF? And jumped to an incorrect conclusion. In retrospect it would have been ridiculously obvious of her to have done that had she been part of the team that forced me, but at the time it freaked me out immensely.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:

Robbed and killed night 1, what a sad day for a sweet lady. :puppy:
ImageImage
rabbit8

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 9]

Post by rabbit8 »

rabbit8 wrote:Eloh was Waldo, could have stolen them got lynched. I got an amber necklace from her for voting first.

What you get Dom?

If the celestials don't have then likely the civvies don't either.

Then there was LC who was NKed.......

Get anything JC......

Waldo could have up to what 6 items.....

Rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)

My attempt to hint at trading the amber necklace with the Celestials. :noble:

I suck.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 9]

Post by thellama73 »

rabbit8 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Eloh was Waldo, could have stolen them got lynched. I got an amber necklace from her for voting first.

What you get Dom?

If the celestials don't have then likely the civvies don't either.

Then there was LC who was NKed.......

Get anything JC......

Waldo could have up to what 6 items.....

Rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)

My attempt to hint at trading the amber necklace with the Celestials. :noble:

I suck.
Since your whole powerinvolved items, and you started with no items, I was amazied you never voted first to try to gain some.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Was it said what the enthraller did?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:Was it said what the enthraller did?
It was a role/item block for two people.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Who Yescursed me then and why?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I was thinking about it, Lama. But never felt that strong during lynches. Until it was Bullz. :noble:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I was even wavering on Zomba due to Golden and SVS..... :huh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Who Yescursed me then and why?
Metalmarsh 1.0 did. You'd have to ask him why.

Return to “Previous Jobs”