The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 3)

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Additionally, if I missed PMing anyone RE: your movements yesterday, it was more than likely because nothing was within 1 square of you. I'll double check my spreadsheet and list of sent PMs though.

Can't wait to be back on a PC tomorrow night.
:phew:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 30

Post by AceofSpaces »

Spacedaisy wrote:TH, I said fair enough, I still think you are suspicious meaning, "Iacknowledge that you are giving a defense, i, just not buying it." I can see how it looks like, you're right but I just going to suspect you anyway, which is not what I meant. I do think his actions around this magenta stuff is shady, but I am willing to vote somewhere else today and put him on a back burner seeing as how I'm apparently the only person suspecting him. In particular, I am perfectly fine with *voting Aces* for his vote on Day 1, his appearance and just dropping a vote onto the bandwagon here today.

LC to answer your question, the original misinterpretation of some win cons, which in all fairness you corrected later and I realize that, though I don't recall if it was after someone else commented or not. It is minor thing honestly, but it just adds to my greater concern of how you were handling lynches regarding magenta. Anytime someone seems to be vocally encouraging an idea that the lynch will most certainly be pardoned it makes me feel like civs are encouraged to not worry so much about where their votes are placed. It felt very off to me, and a good way to shirk one's own responsibility for their vote. I don't like it. Why would you as a seasoned mafia player ever think it is good strategy to rely on an Indy to do something for your team? It doesn't add up for me.

Regardless, I still am keeping you on my watch list, but I am more interested in Aces at the moment.
So to be clear, SD is voting for me, in her words, for:

a. Voting for S~V~S day 1.
b. Showing up and posting.
c. Joining a bandwagon of two people. A bandwagon on someone I voted for on day 1. A vote she's suspicious of for some reason.

This has to be the most flimsy excuse for a vote I have ever seen. It should be clear that SD is just looking for an easy target. Where is the sketchy vote brigade when you need them?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 70

Post by rabbit8 »

^^Here! :grin:
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:TH, I said fair enough, I still think you are suspicious meaning, "Iacknowledge that you are giving a defense, i, just not buying it." I can see how it looks like, you're right but I just going to suspect you anyway, which is not what I meant. I do think his actions around this magenta stuff is shady, but I am willing to vote somewhere else today and put him on a back burner seeing as how I'm apparently the only person suspecting him. In particular, I am perfectly fine with *voting Aces* for his vote on Day 1, his appearance and just dropping a vote onto the bandwagon here today.

LC to answer your question, the original misinterpretation of some win cons, which in all fairness you corrected later and I realize that, though I don't recall if it was after someone else commented or not. It is minor thing honestly, but it just adds to my greater concern of how you were handling lynches regarding magenta. Anytime someone seems to be vocally encouraging an idea that the lynch will most certainly be pardoned it makes me feel like civs are encouraged to not worry so much about where their votes are placed. It felt very off to me, and a good way to shirk one's own responsibility for their vote. I don't like it. Why would you as a seasoned mafia player ever think it is good strategy to rely on an Indy to do something for your team? It doesn't add up for me.

Regardless, I still am keeping you on my watch list, but I am more interested in Aces at the moment.

c. Joining a bandwagon of two people. A bandwagon on someone I voted for on day 1. A vote she's suspicious of for some reason.

This has to be the most flimsy excuse for a vote I have ever seen. It should be clear that SD is just looking for an easy target. Where is the sketchy vote brigade when you need them?
While I might agree that her reasoning needs to be looked at, you're still choosing to leave your vote on SVS, and are not planning on moving it to her?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 30

Post by AceofSpaces »

FZ. wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:

While I might agree that her reasoning needs to be looked at, you're still choosing to leave your vote on SVS, and are not planning on moving it to her?
There is still plenty of time left in the day.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to need to decide soon, because I'm leaving for the day and will only be back tomorrow.
Out of those who already have votes Bullz is not someone I plan to vote for, neither are DH and SVS. Though SVS, after voting TH in the last day, I haven't seen you follow that suspicion and do something with it, so it's making me doubt you a little more.

BF, what happened to you wanting to take Bullz down? Why'd you switch to DH? Is he looking more suspicious to you? What do you think of SD and Aces?

Rabbit, who are you going to vote for today?

And then there are Aces and SD. It's mostly between those two, but I can't quite decide who I believe more...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

lC, SD or maybe dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun, SVS!! :haha:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I will have more time to invest in this game once this weekend is over. I would not take most of my nonsense as anything more than that. Though I do think LC is bad....... :noble:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by blindfaeth »

Turnip Head wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I don't really feel like I've been around less, but it may seem that way because it takes longer for me to catch up on the posts now that we are past fluff and a higher percentage of them are longer.
I think it's fair to say your activity levels have dropped off, but I'm not seeing much of a change in the overall thread activity level. If anything it seems quieter in here now than it did Day 1, back when you were a relatively high poster. I must be missing these long, non-fluff posts of which you speak. But I'll admit, now that I'm experiencing the absolute madness that is the Champs game, my idea of a busy thread might be quite different from yours XD

Do you have any reads other than Bullz for not helping and Sophie for being OT? What do you think of SVS, Daisy vs LC, Aces etc. ? Do you genuinely suspect DH for going after SVS or was this an "on principle" vote because you don't agree with his methods?

FWIW I agree that Sophie could be trying harder to help when she is here, but I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with her still to see if she turns it around. Same thing with Bullz tbh, I'm feeling okay about him but he needs to step it up.
Yes. I'm not going to repeat them every time I post, but I genuinely suspect DH, I have made it clear I think LC is fishy - Im still waiting to hear anything useful from made. He was ultra confused day 1 after reading the first post and then voted himself.

Bullz obviously, you for having wreak suspicions pre-Champs game. That more or less covers it.

I don't suspect SVS or MM really at all. Timmer I feel OK about but I waffle.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 174

Post by DharmaHelper »

blindfaeth wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I don't really feel like I've been around less, but it may seem that way because it takes longer for me to catch up on the posts now that we are past fluff and a higher percentage of them are longer.
I think it's fair to say your activity levels have dropped off, but I'm not seeing much of a change in the overall thread activity level. If anything it seems quieter in here now than it did Day 1, back when you were a relatively high poster. I must be missing these long, non-fluff posts of which you speak. But I'll admit, now that I'm experiencing the absolute madness that is the Champs game, my idea of a busy thread might be quite different from yours XD

Do you have any reads other than Bullz for not helping and Sophie for being OT? What do you think of SVS, Daisy vs LC, Aces etc. ? Do you genuinely suspect DH for going after SVS or was this an "on principle" vote because you don't agree with his methods?

FWIW I agree that Sophie could be trying harder to help when she is here, but I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with her still to see if she turns it around. Same thing with Bullz tbh, I'm feeling okay about him but he needs to step it up.
Yes. I'm not going to repeat them every time I post, but I genuinely suspect DH, I have made it clear I think LC is fishy - Im still waiting to hear anything useful from made. He was ultra confused day 1 after reading the first post and then voted himself.

Bullz obviously, you for having wreak suspicions pre-Champs game. That more or less covers it.

I don't suspect SVS or MM really at all. Timmer I feel OK about but I waffle.
I'm still not 100% clear on why you suspect me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This is by far my least thought out vote, but I can't stay. I'm going with a hunch and voting SD. Sorry, I won't be here tonight
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:This is by far my least thought out vote, but I can't stay. I'm going with a hunch and voting SD. Sorry, I won't be here tonight
Oooohh another hunch voter. We're growing in numbers!

Also, Timmer's case on SD is solid.

ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

FZ. wrote:I'm going to need to decide soon, because I'm leaving for the day and will only be back tomorrow.
Out of those who already have votes Bullz is not someone I plan to vote for, neither are DH and SVS. Though SVS, after voting TH in the last day, I haven't seen you follow that suspicion and do something with it, so it's making me doubt you a little more.

BF, what happened to you wanting to take Bullz down? Why'd you switch to DH? Is he looking more suspicious to you? What do you think of SD and Aces?

And then there are Aces and SD. It's mostly between those two, but I can't quite decide who I believe more...
I could be wrong but I think I've mentioned him as suspicious several times already today. But no one is listening, so I'm benching it until we get more content from him so I have more ammunition. Our were you hoping I'd respond regarding my frusyration regarding the bass lynch again so you could get me lynched? :eye: :ponder:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 1)

Post by Long Con »

Looking back over some player's posts, and this post of Soneji's raised my eyebrow a little bit.
Soneji wrote:I had been under the impression that the mafia in some way knew each others identities but just couldn't talk to each other until the Blacksmith used her ability on them. Basically just delayed team chat between the mafia. It just seems rather unfathomable to me that mafia do not know each others identities, the whole basis of this game is founded upon town having only knowledge of their own roles mostly while mafia knows who they all are. Then you consider that if the mafia faction killer doesn't know who his teammates are he might hit one of them. As a player and as a host it just doesn't make sense in my mind.
It reads to me as a little bit frustrated, like Soneji is one of the baddies who has no BTSC. He and ika are both on the low end of the postcount scale, but I suspect Soneji a bit more for it because of this post.

Timmer's case on Spacedaisy does have some merit, but I'm still more suspicious of Aces at this point, so my vote is staying there.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Sorry you had additional questions I forgot to answer.

I switched to DH not because he is more suspicious but there isn't enough momentum for a bullz vote. I think he is a good choice though, he was using a really small percentage as one point for suspecting SVS, which I believe was disproven due to bass being allowed to return re: no probable btsc. And I just think his attitude in his responses to me reek, and he's pushing the bass lynch as a reason we should not be suspecting him and ignoring the fact they don't know eachother. I'm not buying what he is selling.

SD and Aces.. I recall being pinged by Daisy early. I read timmers case on her just now and I would feel OK putting a vote there. Aces is always so quiet, I don't have a good grasp. I didn't like his vote on me obviously, I think what irks me most was he came in to explain that he voted based on not being caught up but never expanded on why exactly he voted me at the time. I understand something changed his mind, whether he'd misread something or misinterpreted or whatever but didn't try to explain unless I missed it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

blindfaeth wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm going to need to decide soon, because I'm leaving for the day and will only be back tomorrow.

I could be wrong but I think I've mentioned him as suspicious several times already today. But no one is listening, so I'm benching it until we get more content from him so I have more ammunition. Our were you hoping I'd respond regarding my frusyration regarding the bass lynch again so you could get me lynched? :eye: :ponder:
I don't find FZ suspicious for finding your reaction to Bass 1.0's lynch sketchy. It WAS sketchy. First, you seemed perturbed about it, and more eyeball-worthy, you tried to portray it as "everyone voting him because he said cheat", when that is completely untrue. And now you're trying to put suspicion on FZ for it? :eye: :eye: That's a two-eyeball rating.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

blindfaeth wrote:Sorry you had additional questions I forgot to answer.

I switched to DH not because he is more suspicious but there isn't enough momentum for a bullz vote. I think he is a good choice though, he was using a really small percentage as one point for suspecting SVS, which I believe was disproven due to bass being allowed to return re: no probable btsc. And I just think his attitude in his responses to me reek, and he's pushing the bass lynch as a reason we should not be suspecting him and ignoring the fact they don't know eachother. I'm not buying what he is selling.

SD and Aces.. I recall being pinged by Daisy early. I read timmers case on her just now and I would feel OK putting a vote there. Aces is always so quiet, I don't have a good grasp. I didn't like his vote on me obviously, I think what irks me most was he came in to explain that he voted based on not being caught up but never expanded on why exactly he voted me at the time. I understand something changed his mind, whether he'd misread something or misinterpreted or whatever but didn't try to explain unless I missed it.
If you continue to grossly misrepresent everything about me, eventually it will sound true.

Just kidding, it still sounds like you're making stuff up.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why does it feel like BF's suspicion of me boils down to "I just don't like him". >_>

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

FZ, had Bass flipped civ, I would have been roasting TH. But he didn't. And his voting record pinged the crap out of me. But I was wrong about Bass, and him flipping bad made me revise my views on TH.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Rabbit - why?

Timmer I was hoping for some sort of reaction - but you failed to say anything. Why?

Turnips - nothing to say about me - your hugest suspicion suddenly dropped? Why?
;)
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DharmaHelper wrote:Why does it feel like BF's suspicion of me boils down to "I just don't like him". >_>

Because no one likes you? :grin:

Me Roxy, I think I was just fucking with you. I have no real suspicions other than LC at this point, which is weak at best. I will be rereading the thread this weekend. Then I will be putting more out there.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

rabbit8 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Why does it feel like BF's suspicion of me boils down to "I just don't like him". >_>

Because no one likes you? :grin:

Me Roxy, I think I was just fucking with you. I have no real suspicions other than LC at this point, which is weak at best. I will be rereading the thread this weekend. Then I will be putting more out there.
I get that impression sometimes :p

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

Roxy wrote:
Timmer I was hoping for some sort of reaction - but you failed to say anything. Why?
Sorry Rox, have you responded to what I wrote? I'm confused. I had asked your opinion of Aces, I think, but I don't see where you've answered.
My siggie.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:ponder:

Odd response is odd.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am not real sure what we can say about our Map Chatzys so I will say this -

Btsc for a civ is such a valuable tool to have at our disposal and while not everyone you share a square with will be civ it is still an excellent way to suss out baddies.

I have only shared a square with one person - something happened with our chatzy that involved a type of "contest". I was not first they were and never came to chat even though the first day we both checked in at the same time I posted they never did I am still waiting and it was weird how they didn't post ANYTHING - not hello no off topic nothing nada zip.

I may be voting this person - they know why and now others will too.
;)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

timmer wrote:
Reading back through Aces' posts, I think there could be something to the case against him. I'd actually like to know what Roxy thinks of Aces. Roxy has been an interesting combination of self-defence (understandable) and sort of lightweight comments about "nose twitches" and "watching people", but apart from her one big push against Epig, she has kind of held off ever since a few people in clouding me started eyeing her a bit. I sort of have an indy role in mind for her, and right now to get her a bit more engaged, I'm hoping she will sound off on Aces.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Roxy, are we discussing the same thing, lol? The above^ is where I asked you your thoughts on Aces. I've rechecked your posts and do not see where you responded to this. Yet you are calling my response odd. Either way... how do you feel about Aces, and the case against him? :confused:
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Timmer if I wanted to comment to you about aces I would but I do not have anything to say about him just yet.

Are you going to tell me why I am an indy and not an old rogue?
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

Roxy wrote:I am not real sure what we can say about our Map Chatzys so I will say this -

Btsc for a civ is such a valuable tool to have at our disposal and while not everyone you share a square with will be civ it is still an excellent way to suss out baddies.

I have only shared a square with one person - something happened with our chatzy that involved a type of "contest". I was not first they were and never came to chat even though the first day we both checked in at the same time I posted they never did I am still waiting and it was weird how they didn't post ANYTHING - not hello no off topic nothing nada zip.

I may be voting this person - they know why and now others will too.
Who is this person you are voting for?
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Roxy wrote:Timmer if I wanted to comment to you about aces I would but I do not have anything to say about him just yet.

Are you going to tell me why I am an indy and not an old rogue?
It's just a hunch, similar to the one I had about Bass. The particulars aren't important, though, as I'm treating indies as synonymous with old rogues, so whether you are an old rogue or an indy, you're in the same boat in terms of the odds that I will ever vote for you!

I'm very curious to hear about who you are voting for. Is there a reason to wait? A map btsc hunch is as good as a main thread hunch, imo.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Still ill, can't get a break. Gonna catch up now and will perhaps have to vote early because it's a friend's birthday and I'm going to try to go out and enjoy myself regardless.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Roxy wrote:Rabbit - why?

Turnips - nothing to say about me - your hugest suspicion suddenly dropped? Why?
You were my top suspicion going into Day 2 but Timmer's slight vouch for you made me think he figured something out so it's on pause right now. I do think it's odd that you admitted to not reading the thread while you were silenced. But I'm intrigued by your BTSC incident, someone deciding to not communicate in square chat is worth looking into. Was it someone who suspected you? Any ideas why the person never showed up? Are you going to namedrop before deadline so we can discuss it?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@Roxy, there are four hours left in the day. I would definitely say that of someone had BTSC opportunity with you in a map chat, and was posting in the game, but never chatted with you at all in there, that that would be a surefire ping. Considering how much time is left, I think it would help for you to namedrop?
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Rooooxxyyyyy... Telllllll uuuuuussssssssssss..... :nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote:Rooooxxyyyyy... Telllllll uuuuuussssssssssss..... :nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:
They came to chat after I posted I am trying to guage how I feel. I do know I do not like the way Timer is pushing this. I did not mention any names I just wanted it out there in cse thats where my vote went. as a heads up.

I want to give them a chance to prove them selves since I have time before I vote.
;)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Roxy wrote:They came to chat after I posted I am trying to guage how I feel. I do know I do not like the way Timer is pushing this. I did not mention any names I just wanted it out there in cse thats where my vote went. as a heads up.

I want to give them a chance to prove them selves since I have time before I vote.
I trust your instincts about a situation like this, which is why I thought it would help to know who it is. But I also trust your instincts in that if you think it's best to not say who it is, then you've got your reasons. I'm good with my vote where it is, anyway!

:bighug:
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay so first off, I'll talk about myself as usual. I don't see how I'm obstructive. I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything, I'm not getting in the way. You're all more than welcome to stop talking about me and find some baddies instead. I'll even help once I can get properly back into the game. I've been put on the defensive from day one and been hounded over the fact Llama decided I was bad and I screwed up. In all honesty I wasn't considering the fact that baddies didn't have btsc when BF got my attention. He'd gotten defensive toward me earlier with the joke thing and then he was way pushy over people suspecting Llama. I didn't trust him one bit and he seemed to be dripping with blatant baddie. It slipped my mind that he couldn't actually have btsc with anyone if that were the case. I wasn't painting a target either, regardless of what he wants you all to think. I'm also not refusing to help my fellow civs. I did, once, for a few hours because I thought it might keep me alive for a little while longer and I didn't really have much of an answer anyway. At this point I don't really care any more, if people want to be wrong then let them do it. Anything I say and do gets stretched out in attempts to make me look bad, BF even admitted he was waiting for me to post so he could find more to use against me. Maybe it's because I'm ill and not in the best of moods anyway but I'm feeling kinda burnt out now. I've been forced to keep defending myself over the same tiny things over and over again. From now on I'm just going to ignore most of it because it's getting incredibly boring having to repeat myself over and over. If Wally West wants to kill a friend tonight he's more than welcome to look my way.

As for the rest of the players, I'll make some points on a few based on the main discussions I'm seeing:

I don't really see what LC is seeing in SVS. I can see how her vote post kinda looks like she's discrediting TH's reasons for voting Bass but tbh I didn't really see the case on Bass either. I literally voted him to protect myself, as I said at the time. I didn't know if he was bad, I just knew he and I were 50/50 to go and better him than me. He felt the same about me. I sometimes feel like SVS gets defensive over the players she likes a lot, and wants to believe they're good. Maybe that's what we're seeing here. At the same time, I could see her checking Bass if she were the recruiter baddie but otherwise I just don't think she's bad. In typing this I've talked myself onto the fence a little.

At the same time, I don't get why LC is suspect. His points about Magenta are decent and I agree with him. In fact, if I was Magenta and his interpretation of the role were correct, I'd have stopped the lynch on day one because I agree BTSC is a better weapon. Plus I love having it anyway. I'm guessing either he's wrong or Magenta doesn't share that viewpoint and wants to protect themselves, which is fair enough. Nobody wants to save someone from a lynch only to get lynched themselves the very next day. Regardless, I don't think LC being confident enough in his interpretation to come into the thread with it and offer advice to the player makes him look bad. I don't think he's trying to avoid responsibility for his votes.

As for Daisy, I don't see how Aces' vote had anything to do with me or why it should encourage her to vote for me. I had thought BF was civ. Not a detective, but a civ of some kind or perhaps a neutral. She also says I 'went after' Llama as if I crusaded against him and her vote implies I knew his role. If I'm so obviously bad why suddenly jump to LC rather than vote for me again? If I'm a baddie, Bass and I probably didn't have btsc. If we did, we were the only baddies who did. So the people splitting the vote between us can't be ruled out as suspects and nor can I (ie if you suspect me for whatever reason, Bass' alignment shouldn't change that because we probably didn't have btsc even if I am bad). I'm not sure what I feel about SD.

BF is definitely salty. I'm not sure if it's because I've not been lynched yet or if it's because he's sad Bass got lynched. I feel he mischaracterized why Bass was lynched and in doing so criticised everyone responsible for lynching a baddie. Maybe because it was directed at me but I really didn't like when he said he was waiting for me to post more so he'd have more ammunition. That sounds like he's just planning to twist anything I say to make me look bad because he doesn't actually care what my real alignment is and simply wants me to die.

Have to go and am not sure who to vote yet so will try to vote from my phone at some point.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Roxy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Rooooxxyyyyy... Telllllll uuuuuussssssssssss..... :nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:
They came to chat after I posted I am trying to guage how I feel. I do know I do not like the way Timer is pushing this. I did not mention any names I just wanted it out there in cse thats where my vote went. as a heads up.

I misunderstood, I thought you meant last day period. Did they post in the thread in that stretch of time they didn't show up in your chat?
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Well bullz you said yourself you're tired of talking about the same stuff. Me too. I need new content to hound you on. Isn't that what you wanted? :p
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

With just over two hours left, less than half of the living players have voted. Even taking into account that a few people need replacing, that's pretty sad.
My siggie.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

timmer wrote:With just over two hours left, less than half of the living players have voted. Even taking into account that a few people need replacing, that's pretty sad.
Old habits die hard I guess. Changeable votes really are awesome if people use them appropriately.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

blindfaeth wrote:
Roxy wrote:

I misunderstood, I thought you meant last day period. Did they post in the thread in that stretch of time they didn't show up in your chat?
Yes they posted in the thread during that time and claim they forgot about btsc.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have every intention of voting.

And Bullz you make me sound pathetic, Lol. But if the shoe fits I guess. I gotta start working on getting my mean on.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hold the phone.

I could swear that the role description of Murmur used to say that he silenced a player on EVEN nights. That's what I had written down regarding that role. Now it says ODD nights.

@MR, did you edit that role, or am I dreaming?

If Murmur silences on ODD nights, then my views on Roxy are drastically changed. Like, I may switch my vote to her, drastic. I've got to think on this.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:Hold the phone.

I could swear that the role description of Murmur used to say that he silenced a player on EVEN nights. That's what I had written down regarding that role. Now it says ODD nights.

@MR, did you edit that role, or am I dreaming?

If Murmur silences on ODD nights, then my views on Roxy are drastically changed. Like, I may switch my vote to her, drastic. I've got to think on this.
Image's document has the same thing written down as timmer does.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In the submission thread it says even. As far as I can tell ;) this thread has not been edited.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

On the contrary. This page HAS been edited.

Google has a handy "cached" feature that allows you to see previous versions of a page. I searched the cache and lookie what I found:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... 2&&ct=clnk

that is NOT the sign-up page, that is the game thread.

I will leave the issues surrounding editing host posts to another time, but for now, I believe Roxy to be bad, and probably Aces as well.

I will move my vote to Roxy but will shift it to Aces if need be.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But there are no edits in the !moderator log?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:But there are no edits in the !moderator log?
The tildes definitely were not there at the beginning, so :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Timmer, can you spell it out for me like I'm stupid, why that changes your perception of roxy? Does it mean she led about being silenced?

Return to “Previous Jobs”