Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER II]

Post by Quokka »

I must go and take my sacrifice of repentance to pay for my sin of inactivity...
To be recycled
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

Ruth wrote:Yes, I did. Thats why in my first post back, I knew he was silenced.

Did you have a bad day?
I was talking about Cain. Lots of people talked about it but no one seemed to care when it came to the vote.
Absalom wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I'm sorry, I just disagree with you. I think it's uncivvie to give suspicious people a pass because they don't defend themselves.

I'm pretty bummed about the result though. Sorry, Cain. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
"Don't defend themselves"
Weren't able to defend themselves. There's a difference.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Echo »

Is it just me or am I confused?

Also, does this result mean that Absalom is bad?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I came across this and thought it might be an appropriate and enjoyable diversion :)

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

Rachel wrote: "Don't defend themselves"
I have no way of knowing whether someone is silenced or pretending to be silenced.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

RIP Cain. I'm sorry I had a hand in getting you killed. Also, a belated RIP to Samson and WIPIYWG to Martha.

In trying to wrap my head around the possibility of a large-scale plague, I had to dust off my Bible to see where the Horsemen come into play. There are three acts (theatrically speaking) of destruction in Revelation. There are the seven seals, the seven trumpets, and the seven bowls. The seven seals result in the death of 1/4 of the Earth's population. The seven trumpets eliminate 1/3 of the remaining population (or another 1/4 of the original population). The seven bowls take out 1/2 of the remaining population (or an additional 1/4 of the original population). That leaves 1/4 of the original population left at the end of the third act.

The Horsemen appear in Chapter 6, which covers the seven seals. Maybe it's possible that the Horsemen can impact 1/4 of active players since the seven seals impact 1/4 of the population? That throws an awfully large wrench into the typical game mechanics and certainly injects some chaos to the game. We'd have to get some other people to confirm being silenced Day 2 though to confirm a 1/4 impact. Hopefully it's less than that because participation has been spotty at best for a number of people so far. This may not make the Horsemen bad per say but I couldn't call them good either if this is actually the case.

Here's what the scriptures say about the seals and Horsemen. Sorry for the big long post, but there's a gap between seal #6 and #7- I didn't want to abridge it.
The Seven Seals
6 Then I saw the Lamb open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures call out, as with a voice of thunder, “Come!”[a] 2 I looked, and there was a white horse! Its rider had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering and to conquer.

3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature call out, “Come!”{b} 4 And out came[c] another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another; and he was given a great sword.

5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature call out, “Come!”[d] I looked, and there was a black horse! Its rider held a pair of scales in his hand, 6 and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s pay,[e] and three quarts of barley for a day’s pay,[f] but do not damage the olive oil and the wine!”

7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature call out, “Come!”[g] 8 I looked and there was a pale green horse! Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed with him; they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and pestilence, and by the wild animals of the earth.

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slaughtered for the word of God and for the testimony they had given; 10 they cried out with a loud voice, “Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long will it be before you judge and avenge our blood on the inhabitants of the earth?” 11 They were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number would be complete both of their fellow servants[h] and of their brothers and sisters, who were soon to be killed as they themselves had been killed.

12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and there came a great earthquake; the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree drops its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. 14 The sky vanished like a scroll rolling itself up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The 144,000 of Israel Sealed
7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on earth or sea or against any tree. 2 I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to damage earth and sea, 3 saying, “Do not damage the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have marked the servants[a] of our God with a seal on their foreheads.”

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the people of Israel:

5 From the tribe of Judah twelve thousand sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
6 from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
7 from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,
8 from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand sealed.
The Multitude from Every Nation
9 After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands. 10 They cried out in a loud voice, saying,

“Salvation belongs to our God who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
11 And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 singing,

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom
and thanksgiving and honor
and power and might
be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, robed in white, and where have they come from?” 14 I said to him, “Sir, you are the one that knows.” Then he said to me, “These are they who have come out of the great ordeal; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 For this reason they are before the throne of God,
and worship him day and night within his temple,
and the one who is seated on the throne will shelter them.
16 They will hunger no more, and thirst no more;
the sun will not strike them,
nor any scorching heat;
17 for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd,
and he will guide them to springs of the water of life,
and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

The Seventh Seal and the Golden Censer
8 When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

3 Another angel with a golden censer came and stood at the altar; he was given a great quantity of incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar that is before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. 5 Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth; and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:I came across this and thought it might be an appropriate and enjoyable diversion :)

Whoa, you've played a lot of games.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Ben Linus »

Ruth wrote:I don't believe you guys lynched a silenced person. Didn't anyone notice him lurking in the thread? That was weak.

Had I been able to vote, I probably would have voted Uzziah.

I skimmed along a bit, but still need to finish catching up. RIP Cain :(

And I'm not sure I think Paul was also silenced; this is his last post. It was made on Sunday, before Day 1 even ended. He did not post Night One, either. Plus how many silencers are there??
Paul wrote:i have already made my vote today it will be interesting to see how everyone talks and votes

i know i talk a lot (lol) but i try not to unless i have a reason to so you know i really do not think i have anything else to add atm

d2 will be more fun

wake me when d2
Linki; You were silenced, too? :faint:

Get off your high horse please. Its easy to say what you would have done after the fact.
Absalom wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Sorry for low participation but it hard for me to get into sock games. Anyways I will be voting Absalom because its uncivvie to vote and push a case on a silenced player.
I'm sorry, I just disagree with you. I think it's uncivvie to give suspicious people a pass because they don't defend themselves.

I'm pretty bummed about the result though. Sorry, Cain. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

I agree, RIP Cain.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Ben Linus »

Rachel wrote:

Did you have a bad day?
I was talking about Cain. Lots of people talked about it but no one seemed to care when it came to the vote.
Absalom wrote:

How do you defend day 2 suspicion away?

Besides I assumed someone was faking being silenced.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lunatella »

Rip Cain
Lunalee
nutella
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Absalom wrote:
Rachel wrote: "Don't defend themselves"
I have no way of knowing whether someone is silenced or pretending to be silenced.
And you'll just lynch blindly to find out! :)
Malchus wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Did you have a bad day?
Absalom wrote:

How do you defend day 2 suspicion away?

Besides I assumed someone was faking being silenced.
Couldn't defend anyway?
WTF People?!?!?!?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

I'm not sure what Malchus wanted to say in his question.

Rachel, you say Absalom voted blindly on Cain, yet I remember him making a case. Meanwhile, if I were to quickly scan Cain's voters, the majority of the other votes look way worse. My gut vote for him was crap and I don't feel good about

Paul's - who has yet to explain why he gave his silent vote to Cain, considering he never suspected Cain or even mentioned him in his posts before
Batheshba's - "not sure about Cain" > "ooh why is Cain lurking, feels suspicious" > "voting Cain because he's getting lynched anyway" I don't even
Deborah reverting to voting Cain again - despite talking mostly about other suspects throughout Day 2
and, actually, Malchus - who criticised Absalom for his vote on Cain Day 1 and made no reads on Cain himself, then suddenly felt the Cain case is more compelling than Uzziah's and voted as such shortly after.
Supervisor
SmashKings
SmashKings Host
Posts in topic: 116

Post by SmashKings »

look I hate talking at night but apparently its a thing here so I will explain especially since i have been dying to post

i was silenced and told by mod that i could only vote and not post, so that's what i did

i voted cain b/c i thought maybe he was being saved on d1 and b/c i agree that he seemed suspicious

i agree that the uzziah votes were too easy, but he definitely is not helping solve the game at all, so i see why people voted that way, and i almost did myself

i did not even consider that multiple players were silenced, so maybe i would have voted uzziah instead if i thought something other than cain just wasn't playing which is what i thought when he wasn't posting
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

also found it interesting that a lot of people complained about my post volume on d1 only to be like 'where's paul?'

not sure i found it as suspicious as some, but it did make me chuckle a little
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

and as much as i hate to say it b/c job is one of the players most trying to solve this game, but i am starting to think job may be scum
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Paul wrote:and as much as i hate to say it b/c job is one of the players most trying to solve this game, but i am starting to think job may be scum
Why do you think that?
Lunalee
nutella
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Re: Biblical Mafia [PREFACE]

Post by SmashKings »

Job wrote:Belshazar also suss for that reason, lean scum on him and Ruth. Townreading paul
you said this right before d1 but you have made no real effort to pursue either of these suspects

speaking of Ruth tons of people found her suspicious early on but she fell off everyone's radar what's with that
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER I]

Post by SmashKings »

Job wrote:I won't cry over a dead horseman either, but to be fair, they will only unleash plagues upon heathens because the sovereign are raptured before their coming.

I don't have a good impression of Lot, I think he is trying to intimidate Paul and squash discussion. As well as find out people's identities, let people be.

I still don't like belshazar in particular for that reason and to a lesser extent Ruth.
oh look another person you said is bad but haven't pursued
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

Job wrote:
Paul wrote:
Balaam wrote:Holy early vote! Got any proof there Paul?
you should read his posts there are only two

the first post is like how cute everyone else is look how awesome and tough I am bitches I am totally scum
This one is pointing out how totally fluff and void of any real content Samuels first two points are. I'm not convinced like Paul seemed to be that he's scum but it was an OK observation.
you seem like you're buddying up to me here just to be buddying since i was not being serious in my initial suspicion of Samuel
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

Job wrote:If I had to vote now it would be for belshazar.

I lean scum on Ruth, Martha and Lot. I've felt a little better about Lot recently though.

Townreading Paul and Jonah.
you never voted any of these four people

instead, you jump on uzziah here
Job wrote:
Uzziah wrote:
Rahab wrote:
Uzziah wrote:I'm rooting for the scum.
Oh yeah?
Yeah.
Wifom. No one knows your meta so there's no reason to do it. Which means you have something to hide. I wouldn't mind lynching uzziah. Plus, as someone pointed out, maybe the horsemen voted apocalypse. Uzziah voted that way and I wouldn't be sad to see one leave if that were the case.
which I don't disagree with but you have pursued it over and over and over and over while not really pursuing the suspects you say you suspect
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

Job wrote:I saw uzziah worshiping the devil and associating with heathens, so I'm voting there.

Linki, the wifom is the statement he's rooting for the heathens to win.
see? how is this actually scum hunting
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Paul wrote:
Job wrote:I saw uzziah worshiping the devil and associating with heathens, so I'm voting there.

Linki, the wifom is the statement he's rooting for the heathens to win.
see? how is this actually scum hunting
That wasn't scum hunting, it was a vote.
Lunalee
nutella
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

then all throughout d2 you did almost nothing but pursue uzziah aggressively

while uzziah is really f***ing annoying i agree he is not helping solve the game at all, you seem like you are overly concerned with solving the game but you are not actually pulling the trigger on any of your suspects

its a lot like mr. capps in the champions game for any of you who have followed the current game, but i wont say more than that since it hasn't ended
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

like i said i hate actually suspecting you b/c you have been one of the most fun and game-solving players so far, but it is odd to me that you did not attempt to start discussion on anything yesterday despite heavily suspecting many players since even before d1
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

now srsly i hate talking at night this is really weird so i am going away, be back d3 sometime
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Paul wrote:
Job wrote:If I had to vote now it would be for belshazar.

I lean scum on Ruth, Martha and Lot. I've felt a little better about Lot recently though.

Townreading Paul and Jonah.
you never voted any of these four people

instead, you jump on uzziah here
Job wrote:
Uzziah wrote:
Rahab wrote:
Uzziah wrote:I'm rooting for the scum.
Oh yeah?
Yeah.
Wifom. No one knows your meta so there's no reason to do it. Which means you have something to hide. I wouldn't mind lynching uzziah. Plus, as someone pointed out, maybe the horsemen voted apocalypse. Uzziah voted that way and I wouldn't be sad to see one leave if that were the case.
which I don't disagree with but you have pursued it over and over and over and over while not really pursuing the suspects you say you suspect
Sorry, but he is the person I'm most convinced of.

I know I've mentioned I'm still wary of Lot and Belshazzar. But I'm not sure why you'd expect me to keep the same reads as I had on day 0? Reads evolve over time.
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Paul wrote:like i said i hate actually suspecting you b/c you have been one of the most fun and game-solving players so far, but it is odd to me that you did not attempt to start discussion on anything yesterday despite heavily suspecting many players since even before d1
I did attempt to start discussion. People were nervous that the only case was on Uzziah. I suggested people actually discuss other options then. I wasn't going to do the legwork, I had other matters to attend near the end. But I thought and still do think Uzziah is the best lynch option. Though people here seem to be deaf, so I'm not sure that discussing him any further will be productive whatsoever
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Paul wrote:then all throughout d2 you did almost nothing but pursue uzziah aggressively

while uzziah is really f***ing annoying i agree he is not helping solve the game at all, you seem like you are overly concerned with solving the game but you are not actually pulling the trigger on any of your suspects

its a lot like mr. capps in the champions game for any of you who have followed the current game, but i wont say more than that since it hasn't ended
How is aggressively pursuing Uzziah not pulling the trigger on one of my suspects? He is my largest suspect. I don't understand this.
Lunalee
nutella
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

8 And lo, while they were stoning Cain, an emissary from Egypt came to the gates. 9 “I am seeking the one called Paul of Sin-d’kaht,” he said to the people. “Show him to me so that I might carry out my master’s wishes.” 10 They answered, “Paul is addressing the crowd gathered in the marketplace. He is always addressing the crowd. His words are like blades of grass in a field. Number them if you can.” 11 The emissary from Egypt found Paul preaching, even as darkness had spread upon the land. 12 “Hear O children of Sin-d’kaht, the wisdom of Solomon: 13 ‘If I have any wisdom to share, it is that heathens do not want to get caught, and so we must look for them in unconventional places. 14 Look at those who voted for Cain at the very end of Chapter I and see if they were setting him up for an easy lynch in Chapter II. 15 But also pay attention to those who do not seek attention. 16 Bathsheba, mother, why must you betray me with your heathenism? Look closely at her words, children of God, for she walks among us, but she is not one of us.’” 17 When Paul had finished, he welcomed the emissary into his home and sat at meat with him. 18 “What is your message, friend?” Paul asked. “It is here in this vessel,” the emissary answered. “Open it and see.” 19 When Paul brake the vessel, behold, serpents spilled forth into his lap and tasted his flesh.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER III]

Post by Rachel Green »

Bye Paul! RIP.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

Requiescat in pace, Paul.

Nice combo of a slay post and a proverb from Solomon. I agree about the Heathens laying low, so I'll look into what he suggests.
Supervisor
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Grand Scheme »

A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Pilate wrote:
Uzziah wrote:If Job was good, he would have backed down on pursuing me.
What a fancy trap. XD
Hey Pilate. Your name sounds like Pirate. Pirates are bad. :confused:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Paul wrote:and as much as i hate to say it b/c job is one of the players most trying to solve this game, but i am starting to think job may be scum
:noble:
Job wrote:
Paul wrote:like i said i hate actually suspecting you b/c you have been one of the most fun and game-solving players so far, but it is odd to me that you did not attempt to start discussion on anything yesterday despite heavily suspecting many players since even before d1
I did attempt to start discussion. People were nervous that the only case was on Uzziah. I suggested people actually discuss other options then. I wasn't going to do the legwork, I had other matters to attend near the end. But I thought and still do think Uzziah is the best lynch option. Though people here seem to be deaf, so I'm not sure that discussing him any further will be productive whatsoever
No. No. No.
You dismissed all discussion about anything but Uzziah and then complained that people wanted to talk about anything else. You complained that people wanted you to do the legwork.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Nicodemus wrote:A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
What is this nonsense? It's nonsense, and I hate it. Bah.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Why would someone kill Paul? That's lame. I disapprove of that decision and I hate it. Bah.

ImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Who do you think did so, Absalom, son of David.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Rachel wrote:Who do you think did so, Absalom, son of David.
Some idiot. The pattern seems to be killing people who are annoying, which is a foolish strategy for the baddies. I hate them. Bah.

ImageImageImage
SmashKings
SmashKings Host

Post by SmashKings »

well that really sucks

gg scum

thanks for the game, mod, it was a LOT of fun while it lasted
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

RIP Paul.
Lunalee
nutella
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

RIP Paul and belated for Cain (it took me some time to figure out the host post on that one :blush: )
Absalom wrote:
Rachel wrote:Who do you think did so, Absalom, son of David.
Some idiot. The pattern seems to be killing people who are annoying, which is a foolish strategy for the baddies. I hate them. Bah.
They sure do seem to be getting their giggles in, don't they?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Perd Hapley »

I never did thank y'all darlings for the fun game for the one day I was playing. Hope to come back and kick some Heathens straight to the devil :) Bless them little hearts.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

Yay! :clap:
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 13
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

RIP Paul. That's a shame.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Quokka »

Paul is an interesting kill. I wonder who was afraid of him enough to take him out...
To be recycled
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Nicol Bolas »

I am not a pirate. Absalom seems especially negative today. I wonder what boils his blood?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

RIP Paul.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Absalom wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
What is this nonsense? It's nonsense, and I hate it. Bah.
It's Ecclesiastes 7:1
Absalom wrote:Why would someone kill Paul? That's lame. I disapprove of that decision and I hate it. Bah.
1) He was onto someone Day 1 or Night 2 and they wanted him gone before he could come back in full force.

2) The Heathens want us to think #1 is the case to throw us off.

3) The Heathens saw that we are no better at catching baddies without Paul as we were with Paul, so why not silence him permanently and add a little more "aww crap" chaos to a game that's already leaning in their favor.

Frankly your question is silly because all of these options are pretty obvious.

RIPIWYG Paul. Sure seems like you were. I'm going to look back and see who didn't post anything yesterday. Still a lot of quiet folks out there.

HOST: Does God only inflict divine judgement on a random civvie while Noah is still alive? Or is divine judgement a permanent fixture and only a few people can be protected from it while Noah is still alive?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

RIP Paul. I'm really sorry to see you go you added some excitement to the thread and certainly weren't afraid to speak your mind. First place I want to look is who you talked about last night.
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Uzziah wrote:Yay! :clap:
:rolleyes: I'm voting you until one of us is dead.
Lunalee
nutella

Return to “Previous Jobs”