Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER V]

Post by Epignosis »

First Mafioso

Chapter V
1 The people of Sin-d’kaht tore their clothes and sat in sackcloth and ashes because they had not stoned an evil one. 2 And they were exceedingly troubled. 3 “What about Uzziah?” it was said. “He says he wants the unrighteous to prevail. What are we to do with him?” 4 “Stone him!” they said. And verily they took Uzziah to the city gates to stone him. 5 And when they arrived at the stone gates, they found that Uzziah had acquired a sword. 6 “I worship Jupiter,” he chanted as he bore the thing into his own neck. “I am his king,” was his last breath. 7 And behold, when Uzziah was dead, the sun stood still, so that the slaughter may continue. 8 What follows is the psalm praising this event, because they had flown in headlong: 9 “Some days were dark. I wish that I could live it all again. 10 Some nights were bright. I wish that I could live it all again.” 11 Knowing that the Roman king was dead, the people of Sin-d’kaht rejoiced, as they would never be imprisoned falsely again.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER VI]

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Sweet! So perhaps the Samson and Cain trains on Day 1 were efforts to save Uzziah?

Probably also worth looking at people who voted Cain or Samson D1 that voted Cain on D2.

Also worth looking at those who votes for Job or Mary Mag on D3.

Also worth looking at those who voted for Job or Balaam on D4.

I'll try to finish my re-read tomorrow and see if my recap notes help shed light on anyone. Fair warning: expect some seriously long posts.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

I feel like the biggest fool, Job. :(
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Rachel wrote:I feel like the biggest fool, Job. :(
Yeah, sucks to see Job vindicated this way. But at least we can start trying to spot Uzziah's friends when votes started steering away from Uzziah.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Good job!

Finally, some info.

Looks like we are straight into another day, given the poll??? Host, can you clarify?

Consider my suspicion of Absalom severely reduced. I don't think he can be heathen.

I'm going to do a careful reread to see if I think Jephthah could be Uzziah's teammate or not.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Day 2. I was hoping this would clear my name a bit, but it doesn't. It also doesn't necessarily point directly at an Uzz save, but it's worth thinking about. Ignoring votes like Stephen's selfie.

Uzz --> Job
Job --> Uzz
Rachel --> Job
Paul --> Cain
Absalom --> Cain
Belshazzar -> Cain
Deborah --> Cain
Malchus --> Cain
Lot --> Uzz
Rahab --> Cain
Balaam --> Cain
Lazarus --> Absalom
Jonathan --> Uzz
Bathsheba --> Cain
Reporting
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Paul Stevens »

Rachel wrote:I feel like the biggest fool, Job. :(
Same :faint: I never saw that coming...
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lot wrote:Good job!

Finally, some info.

Looks like we are straight into another day, given the poll??? Host, can you clarify?

Consider my suspicion of Absalom severely reduced. I don't think he can be heathen.

I'm going to do a careful reread to see if I think Jephthah could be Uzziah's teammate or not.
Joshua
As long as Joshua is alive, whenever an evil one is stoned, the sun will stand still so that the slaughter may continue!
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

How does everyone feel about Samuel?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Day one is actually way better! Some Samson votes could easily be an Uzz save. Don't have time to transcribe right now, if anyone else can that's great, otherwise I'll do it in a bit.

Awesome, thanks Rachel. I hadn't clicked as to what that one meant. In that case, I have to say... Balaam's negative predictions be damned! We're in this!
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Oh damn I hecked up and missed the vote again. :| But hey, we're finally down a baddie!! Woohoo!
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Grand Scheme »

I wanna keep posting scripture but I don't know if that counts as IC talk
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lot wrote:Day one is actually way better! Some Samson votes could easily be an Uzz save. Don't have time to transcribe right now, if anyone else can that's great, otherwise I'll do it in a bit.

Awesome, thanks Rachel. I hadn't clicked as to what that one meant. In that case, I have to say... Balaam's negative predictions be damned! We're in this!
Samson
Mordecai (11), Mary Magdalene (12), Isaac (16), Jacob (17), Jonathan (20), Belshazzar (23), Samuel (24)

Cain
Deborah (14), Absalom (15), Uzziah (25), Ruth (28), Balaam (32)
15%

Interesting that Uzziah voted Cain on D1.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

You forgot:

Uzziah
Pilate (6), Job (10), Rahab (31), Long Con (33)
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Hence my point... Uzz had two votes before either of those two, so that really could be some saving going on.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

People who I think look particularly bad based on that vote...

Mordecai, Isaac, Jacob, Deborah, Absalom. Possibly Jonathan and Ruth.

In those seven, I guarantee there are heathen. Probably more than one.
Reporting
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I did forget that. :)

Strange that Pilate is there... I guess there could be some hardcore distancing going on there? IDK-- that feels like a lot.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lot wrote:People who I think look particularly bad based on that vote...

Do you think we could eliminate Absalom from that?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Rachel wrote:
Lot wrote:People who I think look particularly bad based on that vote...

Do you think we could eliminate Absalom from that?
I feel like we probably could, yes (his vote today suggests so) but I'm going to go back and analyse today's vote properly when I have a moment.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I went back and even read Mordecai, MM, Isaac and Jacob before I voted Uzz day two, to see if I could see anything. I had forgotten about that. Truth be told, I just didn't find anything of note.
Reporting
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Echo »

:wine:
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Nice! One down four to go. I'll reanalyze the polls after work. A baddie lynch normally changes the results drastically.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

So. This is just vote analysis. Post analysis when I have more time. Sorry for being a bit vague with 'when I have more time' posts right now, it's just that I don't want to be specific for identity purposes.

Day 4 Uzz didn't need saving, so I've analysed only if they voted for Job or not (an Uzz opponent)

Mordecai

Day one - first vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - first vote on Lazarus, 2 votes on Uzz (Job and Rachel had two).
Day four - voted Lazarus
Day five - Voted Uzziah ninth (and last)

Isaac

Day one - third vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - second vote on Job, 2 on Uzz
Day four - no vote
Day five - fourth vote for Jephthah, 7 on Uzz (possibly only 6 when he looked).

Jacob

Day one - fourth vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - second vote on Mary Mag, 3 votes on Uzz
Day four - no vote
Day five - no vote

Deborah

Day one - first vote on Cain, 2 votes on Uzz (also 2 on Samson)
Day two - fourth vote on Cain, 1 vote on Uzz
Day three - fifth vote on Mary Mag, 3 votes on Uzz.
Day four - selfie
Day five - voted Malchus, after Uzz had nine votes.

Absalom

Day one - second vote on Cain, 2 votes on Uzz (also 2 on Samson)
Day two - second vote on Cain, 1 vote on Uzz
Day three - third vote on Uzziah, Job and Rachel had 2
Day four - Balaam
Day five - third vote on Uzziah, noone else more than one.

Jonathan

Day one - fifth vote on Samson, 2 on Uzz (2 on Cain)
Day two - third vote on Uzz, 7 votes on Cain.
Day three - second vote on Lazarus, three on Uzz, two on Rachel and Job, one on Mary Mag
Day four - Job (late)
Day five - fourth vote for Uzz, no more than 1 on anyone else.

Ruth

Day one - fourth vote on Cain, 2 on Uzz (7 on Samson)
Day two - no vote
Day three - sixth vote on Mary Mag, 4 on Uzz.
Day four - Uzziah (Job at 6)
Day five - Sixth vote for Uzz, Jephthah at 3.

What do I get from this?

Jacob and Isaac look really very very very bad, to me. Both of their day one and day three votes both feel like they came at critical junctures. Day two and four, days when Uzz was less under pressure, neither of them voted at all. I'd gladly see us take out these two the next two days, and feel like we could comfortably say there is a high chance that each of them is heathen.

Ruth's votes came at slightly less critical junctures but day three especially was still critical enough (day one would need to be more along the lines of lynch switch protection) and then her vote for Uzz on day four could be an intentional distancing tactic, coming as it did so late.

Deborah's votes are slightly less suspicious than Ruth's, but she could definitely still be bad, especially days three and five look a bit that way.

Absalom, to me, his voting record speaks to the fact he is definitely not heathen. Mordecai and Jonathan's voting patterns also seem fairly unlikely for heathen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For good measure, Jephthah's voting record...

Day one - voted Mary Magdalene, a person who could not be lynched, long after the result was determined
Day two - no vote
Day three - fourth vote on Mary Mag, 3 on Uzz
Day four - fourth vote on Balaam (the infamous 'Lot thinks Jephthah is wishy washy' day), 6 on Job.
Day five - first vote on Samuel.

By no means is Jephthah's record terrible, but it isn't clean. Day three could conceivably be a save on Uzz, Day one was an irrelevant vote and directly contradicts Jeph's 'I only want to vote a way that is meaningful' stance on day four. I think my view on Jeph might come back to a reread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TL; DR...

Jacob and Isaac are probably heathen. Ruth and Deborah could be, worth a reread.
Reporting
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER V]

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:8 What follows is the psalm praising this event, because they had flown in headlong: 9 “Some days were dark. I wish that I could live it all again. 10 Some nights were bright. I wish that I could live it all again.”.
I stoke the fire on the big steel wheels
Steer the airship right across the stars
I learned to fight, I learned to love, I learned to feel
How I wish that I could live it all again

:guitar: :drums:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lot, having read the votes, I come to the same conclusions. A reread of those players is in order.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER III]

Post by dodo »

Now for my re-read of Isaac.
Isaac wrote:Going with Job because of reasons discussed between myself and Rachel. Publicly, I might add :p
This read strangely to me because Isaac has been buddying up to me for a while now. This shows it. The publicly line could be trying to set me up to be lynched if he is as well.
Isaac wrote:The difference is that Uzziah's focus on Job is revenge, for lack of a better term.
Now, the rationalization of Uzziah's actions never made sense to me. I just assumed we had a non-rational player on our hands that would have to be caught another way if they were truly bad. Saying that Uzziah's posts and actions had a certain logic to them is strange and overly defensive of the Heathen, if you ask me.

But this is what stood out. :( That's it? Jesz....
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER III]

Post by dodo »

Jacob wrote:I feel like Uzziah is too much of an easy target. He could turn out to be bad, but for now it doesn't seem all that worthwhile to go after him.

I'm not really clear on what the cases are against Absalom and Job. I felt okay about Absalom, and I think Job said he wouldn't be around so I don't really want to vote there.

I think I am most likely to vote for Mary Mag at this point. She jumped in, didn't even wait to finish catching up, saw someone's (I forget whose) point about Rachel (I don't think it was even that great a point) and immediately votes based on that. It's like she just assumed that she was going the popular route at the time and was a bit too eager to establish her willingness to go along with others' suspicions.

And I'm sorry my posts have been sparse and fluffy. I've had a really busy couple of weeks, and I'm still having a hard time keeping track of all the names and suspicions going on in this thread. I'm trying to keep up but I don't have the greatest mental picture of this game.
This is Jacob's first mention of Uzziah. Very dismissive and does not address anything that matters.
Jacob wrote:I'd be happy to see either Uzziah or Jephthah gone today. Honestly I'm surprised Uzziah wasn't lynched within the first couple days, since he was acting weird and has been a consistent back-burner suspect ever since -- somehow other stuff always came up that pushed discussion of him away. I think both Uzz and Jeph are bad and I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which one to vote for (though it looks like Uzz is more likely to be lynched at this point)
Tone changes a few days later when Uzziah is more likely to be lynched. Covering his ass for when he misses the vote.... again?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

I don't know the latin for it, but burn in hell*, Uzziah! You played us for too long.

*this feels the most appropriate game to ever use the RIP/BIH, doesn't it

Well, I can tell you right away whose votes look bad and this pagan here really needs to go repent or drink himself to death. :grin: But I am not of Uzziah's kind and I never once took his side or desired to keep him in the game. I feel utterly bitter that I picked Samson and Cain over him the first few days, that I didn't believe he would be a "third time lucky" lynch on Day 3 and... Job... I'm so sorry, man. :puppy: Anyway, that's my moment of remorse for now, over the results and what a shit lynch game I've played.

Thanks for pulling those stats, Lot. I'll need to look over them and anything else myself, but I also need to finish my project today, so it'll have to be later today.
Supervisor
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Good job!! I'm glad people chose him over me. I'm sorry I didn't vote for him, but honestly, I hate those kind of players, no offense, and I've lynched them before only to find out they were civvies. So knowing that my emotions influence my judgement, I tend to stay away from voting them unless I don't have a choice. I'm glad he's out. Too bad we didn't listen to Job much earlier, we would have one less baddie and one more valuable civ.

Now, I've gone to look at the day one votes, and here they are. I took out those who didn't have any votes.

Absalom
Cain (13), Malchus (19)
6%

Barnabas
Stephen (9)
3%

Cain
Deborah (14), Absalom (15), Uzziah (25), Ruth (28), Balaam (32)
15%

Gideon
Hagar (29)
3%

Jephthah
Rebecca (18), Lot (26)
6%

Lot
Gideon (5)
3%

Lot wrote:So. This is just vote analysis. Post analysis when I have more time. Sorry for being a bit vague with 'when I have more time' posts right now, it's just that I don't want to be specific for identity purposes.

Day 4 Uzz didn't need saving, so I've analysed only if they voted for Job or not (an Uzz opponent)

Mordecai

Day one - first vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - first vote on Lazarus, 2 votes on Uzz (Job and Rachel had two).
Day four - voted Lazarus
Day five - Voted Uzziah ninth (and last)

Isaac

Day one - third vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - second vote on Job, 2 on Uzz
Day four - no vote
Day five - fourth vote for Jephthah, 7 on Uzz (possibly only 6 when he looked).

Jacob

Day one - fourth vote on Samson, 2 votes on Uzz
Day two - no vote
Day three - second vote on Mary Mag, 3 votes on Uzz
Day four - no vote
Day five - no vote

Deborah

Day one - first vote on Cain, 2 votes on Uzz (also 2 on Samson)
Day two - fourth vote on Cain, 1 vote on Uzz
Day three - fifth vote on Mary Mag, 3 votes on Uzz.
Day four - selfie
Day five - voted Malchus, after Uzz had nine votes.

Absalom

Day one - second vote on Cain, 2 votes on Uzz (also 2 on Samson)
Day two - second vote on Cain, 1 vote on Uzz
Day three - third vote on Uzziah, Job and Rachel had 2
Day four - Balaam
Day five - third vote on Uzziah, noone else more than one.

Jonathan

Day one - fifth vote on Samson, 2 on Uzz (2 on Cain)
Day two - third vote on Uzz, 7 votes on Cain.
Day three - second vote on Lazarus, three on Uzz, two on Rachel and Job, one on Mary Mag
Day four - Job (late)
Day five - fourth vote for Uzz, no more than 1 on anyone else.

Ruth

Day one - fourth vote on Cain, 2 on Uzz (7 on Samson)
Day two - no vote
Day three - sixth vote on Mary Mag, 4 on Uzz.
Day four - Uzziah (Job at 6)
Day five - Sixth vote for Uzz, Jephthah at 3.

What do I get from this?

Jacob and Isaac look really very very very bad, to me. Both of their day one and day three votes both feel like they came at critical junctures. Day two and four, days when Uzz was less under pressure, neither of them voted at all. I'd gladly see us take out these two the next two days, and feel like we could comfortably say there is a high chance that each of them is heathen.

Ruth's votes came at slightly less critical junctures but day three especially was still critical enough (day one would need to be more along the lines of lynch switch protection) and then her vote for Uzz on day four could be an intentional distancing tactic, coming as it did so late.

Deborah's votes are slightly less suspicious than Ruth's, but she could definitely still be bad, especially days three and five look a bit that way.

Absalom, to me, his voting record speaks to the fact he is definitely not heathen. Mordecai and Jonathan's voting patterns also seem fairly unlikely for heathen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For good measure, Jephthah's voting record...

Day one - voted Mary Magdalene, a person who could not be lynched, long after the result was determined
Day two - no vote
Day three - fourth vote on Mary Mag, 3 on Uzz
Day four - fourth vote on Balaam (the infamous 'Lot thinks Jephthah is wishy washy' day), 6 on Job.
Day five - first vote on Samuel.

By no means is Jephthah's record terrible, but it isn't clean. Day three could conceivably be a save on Uzz, Day one was an irrelevant vote and directly contradicts Jeph's 'I only want to vote a way that is meaningful' stance on day four. I think my view on Jeph might come back to a reread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TL; DR...

Jacob and Isaac are probably heathen. Ruth and Deborah could be, worth a reread.
I was looking at the voting pattern too, and I think you're going about this the wrong way. For example, if a person voted for Uzziah when it was sure he wasn't going to be the one lynched, not only wouldn't I count that as a sure civvie vote, but would even be a little suspicious. So if you look at Mordecai's votes in light of that, his vote for Uzziha this day came when it was sure Uzziah would be the one to go. Here is Mordecai's voting record:

day 1: when Uzziah had 2 votes, Mordecai came in right after and voted for Smason. And if I recall correctly, you me and Absalom thought the reasons for voting Samson were as bad as it got.
Day 2: Uzziah had 2 votes and so did Rachel, and then Mordecai comes in and votes for Lazarus. On a side note, this plus a few others things make me view Rachel in a whole new light, and I think she's another person we should be looking into.
Day 3: Uzziah didn't get any votes when Mordecai voted, yet Job looked to be the top candidate for a lynch. I think Mordecai didn't want to be looked at when Job would be gone, so he voted again for Lazarus, to at least look consistent. I think we all know what Lazarus is doing, so a Lazarus vote is probably not aimed to take out a baddie.
Day 4: Mordecai votes for Uzziah when Uzziah is a sure lynch.

I say Mordecai is bad
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Sorry, there's a part there that I forgot to delete, where I quote the poll. Ignore it please
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rachel wrote:Lot, having read the votes, I come to the same conclusions. A reread of those players is in order.
I think a reread of you is in order. I think you're the kind of baddie I like. The kind that is aggressive, that goes after people and doesn't shy away from confrontation. The kind that hopes that when their record shows they've supported the wrong person, people would think you wouldn't have been so aggressive about accusing Job, nor defending Uzziah. Especially, when you kept saying you're not ruling out Uzziah as a baddie, just sure that Job is one.

If we look at your voting record, which I'll summarize later, I think we'll see a baddie. And the following post doesn't make me feel better about you at all.
Rachel wrote:
Jacob wrote:I feel like Uzziah is too much of an easy target. He could turn out to be bad, but for now it doesn't seem all that worthwhile to go after him.

I'm not really clear on what the cases are against Absalom and Job. I felt okay about Absalom, and I think Job said he wouldn't be around so I don't really want to vote there.

I think I am most likely to vote for Mary Mag at this point. She jumped in, didn't even wait to finish catching up, saw someone's (I forget whose) point about Rachel (I don't think it was even that great a point) and immediately votes based on that. It's like she just assumed that she was going the popular route at the time and was a bit too eager to establish her willingness to go along with others' suspicions.

And I'm sorry my posts have been sparse and fluffy. I've had a really busy couple of weeks, and I'm still having a hard time keeping track of all the names and suspicions going on in this thread. I'm trying to keep up but I don't have the greatest mental picture of this game.
This is Jacob's first mention of Uzziah. Very dismissive and does not address anything that matters.
Jacob wrote:I'd be happy to see either Uzziah or Jephthah gone today. Honestly I'm surprised Uzziah wasn't lynched within the first couple days, since he was acting weird and has been a consistent back-burner suspect ever since -- somehow other stuff always came up that pushed discussion of him away. I think both Uzz and Jeph are bad and I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which one to vote for (though it looks like Uzz is more likely to be lynched at this point)
Tone changes a few days later when Uzziah is more likely to be lynched. Covering his ass for when he misses the vote.... again?
You choose the easiest person to go after- the one that missed the vote. I think this is BS. His posts are not as thought through as yours so it's easy to catch him in what appears as baddie behaviour.

My two top suspects this day are Mordecai and Rachel. I'm still looking at Samuel, who could be another one.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

First, a few thoughts:

I agree with Jeph that Lot may be analyzing the votes in the wrong way. Much as re-reading an individual's posts out of context of everything else, analyzing peoples' votes out of context is probably not a good idea either. There are three things to look for every day: The Plant, The Push, and The Pivot.

The Plant is when a person is first brought up as suspicious. This could be done innocently or nefariously. It's at least useful to know when a person was planted as a suspect because that helps us look for The Push.

The Push is when others start to glom onto or build on a suspicion for one reason or another. Sometimes it happens right away and sometimes it happens a day or two later. This is where a suspect starts to pick up steam and people start voting that way because it seems like a lot of people are talking about them. The Push influences the low posters and those who chime in (or appear to chime in) last-minute looking for something on the last page to vote for.

The Pivot is where momentum seems to shift from one player to another in the thread or in the poll. The Pivot is not always carried out by a baddie but they're usually pretty close on either side of it, if not the fulcrum.

The Push is not an isolated event. There are usually pushes before and after the Pivot on days when only a few suspects are being seriously considered. We've had a few of those.

What we need to do is go back and look for Plants, Pushes, and Pivots in each stoning period. We're still going to have to speculate on baddies trailing in at the end but the three P's help us find those who are stirring up a bad case, voting after said puffery, and those who try to plant names for the next day.

The next thing I'm going to do is post my notes on every player left in the game, plus one or two dead ones if I think there's something interesting there. Rather than dump a crazy amount on you guys all at once, I'm going to do my notes on each player in a separate post. After that, I'll post my own take on vote analysis. Hopefully between my notes and the vote analysis we can find those three P's and sniff out some baddies.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ABSALOM

PREFACE:
-already thinking there is sus going on- evidence?

DAY 1
sus of Cain, Lot
no read on Samson
trusts Nicodemus
sus of Martha
-sus of Gideon- claims Gideon made a BTSC claim w/ me
-agrees to Belshaxx's suspicion of Cain, oils the gears?
called out by Cain

DAY 2:
still sus of Cain- says so very early on in the day
-willing to stone Uzz with Job- could be "instructive"
-says Heathen kill keeps us focused on talkative folks- wants to focus on quieter peeps like Cain
-again presses the importance of looking for lurkers
-reiterated my D2 comment on Cain as Leftovers
-seconded Jeph's sus of my big post
-pro Jeph
-another pro Jeph comment

N2:
-intrigued by the Laz v. Mordecai interaction

DAY 3:
-Bah! stuff begins
-doesn't see why baddies would kill Paul
-complains about my lists
-thinks I'm creating the illusion of helpfulness
-says people are jumping to conclusions instead of finding reasoning
-tries to bring Uzziah back to the table as a lynch prospect- questions why discussion of him has dropped off
-votes Uzz so we can learn his identity

NIGHT 3
-Abs actually liked my vote tally list, calls it helpful
-Finds fault with and latches onto my pessimism
-back & forth with me- says he's viewed the Horsemen as a threat all game

DAY 4
-says at start of day he is piged by me despite being the only one who feels that way
-civ vibes on Job
-sus of Uzz for surviving lynch
-states early his intention to vote for me
-thinks my desire to talk and smooth things over is a trap
-likes Belshazz's post about Job v. Uzz being forced (Horseplay?)
-says he'll vote for me again
-says he had a civ read on Nic early but now unsure due to sudden embrace of Balaam suspicion
-totally agrees with Nic's expanded case on me

NIGHT 4
-not interested in defending against Lot's onslaught- defending against the vouching of an unknown is unwise
-much attacking of Lot's logic
-tries to show Lot how he did not lead or push hard for the civvie lynches

DAY 5
-no time to catch up
-stands by convictions on Uzziah
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

BALAAM

DAY 2:
started making lists :-)

DAY4
-Nic jumps on me shrugging off Abs's vote

I didn't really bother take notes on myself. Why would anyone take notes on himself? Free to re-read the full thread in context and do one of these on me if you like. My re-read took me 3 days or more.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

BATHSHEBA

DAY 2:
-conflicted about voting Cain
-votes Cain because he's a possibility and he's a goner already
-throws a smiley at Laz

NIGHT 4
-comes in with an "aww shucks I suck this game- sorry guys!" post
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

BELSHAZZAR

PREFACE:
-sus of Belshazz & Ruth (clearly I screwed this up somehow. Can't remember who he was sus of but obviously not himself)

DAY 1:
-wary of Horsemen
sus of Samson- did not like his vote
sus of Jephthah for being wishy washy
sus of Uzziah
-originator of Cain suspicion!!!

N2:
-claims D2 silenced
-used past game intel to stick with his vote for cain
-disputes lurking theory on Cain- says he was visible other days too

DAY 3: Jumps on my ? for Ruth as if it is something very important
-not on board with voting Uzz- sounds rouge civ to him
-intends to re-read Abs and me
-thinks Deborah looks least good of 3 late Cain voters
-not sure why Mordecai and Jeph see nothing fishy in Bathsheba
-points out Rachel's hypocrisy for threatening Abs over list-bashing when she questioned me on it D2
-willing to follow Solomon and vote Bathsheba if she drive-by's again [BATHSHEBA missed the vote]
-still a little too hung up on Ruth's comment
-frowns at Mary's "trying to catch up and be helpful post" after I had her on my short-list
-doesn't think Uzz will be baddie
-still sus of Bath since she has blown off game until late
-may vote Mary Mag due to her drive-by on Rachel
-gives Bath BOTD- votes Mary Mag b/c of her behavior and drive-by vote
-also not cool w/ the "kill Uzz so he's gone" plan

NIGHT 3
-immediately accused by Nic of saving a teammate (Uzz)

DAY 4
-mentions baddies changing tactics- killing quiet ones now- maybe they're running out of talkatives to kill without being obvious?
-no read on Uzz
-questions Esther's and Isaac's certainty on Pilate
-not completely sold on Abs's case on me
-doesn't quite buy Nic's accusation on me yet
-wonders about Barnabas, Bath, Malchus, & Rebecca
-reads genuine on Job thru Day 2 but his actions since give pause
-not inclined to vote for me; doesn't sense teamwork btwn Sameul & me
-concerned about voting Job and continuing his streak of blood on his hands

DAY 5
-wonders why I'm off the stoning poll
-writes a breif breakdown of NK's so far
-wonders why Pharoah is doing all the killing after Jezebel did N1
-wonders again why I'm off the stoning poll
-what do we do about Uzz?- says Nic was mad when he tried to get Uzz killed and failed
-agrees with Lot's picking apart of Abs & Nic's case against me
-if he were to go shotgun, it would be Deb or Pilate
-feels Jeph's defense is genuine
-sus of Samuel for crazy vote rational
-intrigued by Pilate's post re: Uzz setting him up
-lists the quiet folks
-no read on Esther, Judah, Rahab, Rebecca
-votes Samuel due to his vote post logic not holding up to evidence and timeline
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

DEBORAH

DAY 1:
-never caught up but voted for Cain after he started taking some heat- Cain Train is a go
-has a positive read from Absalom
-planned to vote for someone who already had voted or who had votes- FISHY!!!

DAY 2:
-sus of BALAAM
-sus of Mary Mag
-early to bring up sus of Mary Mag
-very defensive of her vote for Cain D1
-lots of outrage, thinks Lot supporting Uzz
-drive-by vote with little research into new issues (CAIN)

DAY 3
-another "sorry, catching up" post
-lists Mary Mag as her top sus, plans to re-read a few people
-likes Lot's post re: Abs and patterns
-thinks sus of Rachel is overblown
-sus of Pilate for jumping on Rachel sus

DAY 4
-another "catching up" post
-called out by Jonah for slacking
-self-votes and another apology for not catching up

DAY 5
-finally shows up to play- considering all those on the stoning poll
-reads Abs as good
-Bath doesn't read civ- voted on a shrug and posting fluff
-Neutral read on Esther
-Civ read on Isaac
-Civ read on Jeph
-Likely civ read on Jonah
-sus of Laz- thinks his reasoning for sussing Abs doesn't add up
-Baddie read on Malchus
-neutral read on Pilate
-says Pilate scattered but not screaming baddie
-neutral on Rachel
-Rahab neutral
-Ruth wishy washy
-Rebecca neutral
-not seeing anything better to vote on than Malchus or Laz
-neutral on Sam
-Stephen & Uzz playing to socks- says they're too deep in sock mode to read
-votes Malchus for a nudge
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ESTHER

N2:
-makes an oh darn missed vote shame on me comment, says would have voted Uzz

DAY 3:
-hey all, I'm the strong silent type. When I have something t say, I'll say it an I'm usually right!
-jumps on Belshazz's sus of Ruth's comment
-likes my lists

DAY 4
-sus of Pilate for his post of surprise at not being susepcted by more people yet
-also sus of Job & Uzz
-fence sitting on Pilate
-votes Job again

DAY 5
-pointless posts, leads to her trusting Job & votes Uzz
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ISAAC

DAY 1
-let's focus more n the Heathens
-questions Samson's intentions w/ his vote

DAY 3:
-sus of Job on gut, not substance
-not sus of Uzz
-admits to being a replacement player
-more trusting of me after a re-read
-re-read of Pilate leaves him neutral- not enough to go on
-slight defense of Abs, floats possibility he is being controlled D3 or framed by baddies
-says he has Abs back D3
-liked my recap list
-wants to hear more from Bath
-wary of Mary Mag
-agrees with me on Pilate re: Rachel
-says he really trusts Rachel
-votes for Job based on Rachel's/Paul's case

NIGHT 3:
-still sus of Job, Laz
-Doesn't see Lot's case against Rachel

DAY 4
-feels good about Abs & me

NIGHT 4
-"crap I missed vote- would have voted Job though b/c was sus of him"
-sus of Nic for blowing case for me into big deal after I got just one vote
-feels good about Abs, Rachel & me

DAY 5
-Jumps on Uzz's post and says he's sus of Pilate
-agrees with Deb on Malchus
-thinks Pilate's post is full of wifom
-votes Jeph
-doesn't feel great about lynching Uzz
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

JACOB

DAY 1
-makes a totally useless I'll catch up post
-does a 'what he said' w/ Mordecai, same ultimatum as Jonathan

N1:
-defends Absalom from Martha

Day 2:
-also quick to dismiss Martha's death as an Absalom frame

DAY 3:
-Uzz too easy a target
-thinks Abs is okay
-doesn't want to vote Job b/c not around
-most likely to vote Mary Mag

DAY 4
-thinks Job & Rachel civvie
-likes Nic & Abs's cases on me

NIGHT 4
-"oops I missed the vote but would have voted Balaam"

DAY 5
-says Rachel is only name that stands out to him on the poll
-trusts Lot
-wary of Jeph
-sus of Uzz and Jeph- think both baddie

DAY 6
-"oops I missed the vote- yay dead baddie"
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

JEPHTHAH

defended Paul from Lot
-then questioned why we shouldn't suspect Paul
-IS HE WISHY WASHY ALL GAME?
-flip-flop: now wondering if Paul & Lot are teammates putting disance between them
-TRIED TO DECEIVE US ABOUT BEING NEW TO TS
sus of Uzziah
-thought Samuel sus in preface
-not a fan of Lot's pressure on his wishy washy-ness
-decides not to put skin in the game- makes him look good if lynch a civ; ends up voting for someone unlikely to be lynched

DAY 2:
the first one to mention Paul's quietness
-starts feeling better about Lot today
-didn't like my big list about Job-Uzz possibilities
-okay w/ Job
- sus of BALAAM & Uzz
-wishy washy on sus/voting for me
-up for a MM lynch (setting up DAY 3???) but puts on hold D2 if no one else biting

DAY 3- ponders connectin btwn Cain's vote fo Abs and is silencing
-says nothing fishy about Bathsheba's posts to date
-first to question Mary Mag on something
agrees somewhat w/ Lot
-thinks Abs being framed and//or controlled
-seconds Mordecai's pondering why "everyone" jumped on Abs
-says he is more leery of early Cain voters and the late voters who came in and spread votes around for people not in danger
-says he's coming around on my lists- not bothering him as much
-lists Rebecca, Laz, and Deb as vote prospects; also Bathsheba- a bit of a switcheroo on Bath
-says he's on the fence for Bath after I questioned him
-says Mary Mag continuing her shady style- suggests he could vote her too
-gets into an argument with Mary Mag over her participation; MM very dismissive
-still sus of Uzz or "root" post
-can see himself bandwagoning on Uzz if it comes down to it
-claims he's been sus of Mary Mag since Day 1- evidence of that???

DAY 4
-wifom re: posting as baddie to not appear as lying low
-sus of Laz for voting Abs
-asks if anyone sus of Deb
-Job's tunnel vision on Job makes him think less of him
-tries to explain his wifom post
-thinks Job thinks Uzz is bad and is just frustrated, not bad
-thinks my behavior surrounding my list making makes him think I'm civ
-dittos Job's post about sus of Rachel
-calls me out on forgetting to comment on Laz
-can see Nic's reasoning that my shrug post was scummy
-on fence about me
-thinks a moderate to high poster has to be bad
-has a potential civ theory on Laz
-still not convinced Job is bad
-warming to Nic's case- says civvies usually get more annoyed by votes
-suggests people vote Samuel for his weird post- encouraging a oddity lynch?
-suggests Samuel's vote may have been a save on me & I never talk about Samuel
-critical of Ruth for considering Uzz when it's Job v. Me
-says again he may vote me- pinged by Samuel's vote
-wants to hear from Balshazzar
-argues with Rachel on Samuel possibility
-not sus of Rachel
-sus of Samuel for his vote

DAY 5
-lots of defending
-posts defense against Lot to show Lot is either hypocrite or manipulative baddie
-thinks Lot and I are baddie teammates- Job turning civ makes me look worse, Lot was conveniently silenced and comes screaming in the thread to defend me to build cred for me b/c Lot would have cred from being silenced (how?)
-mopes- "i'll prob be lynched today- go after Lot & Balaam when I'm gone"
-lots of defense and a little wifom perhaps?- (what is the point of tearing down Lot when he can't be stoned today?)
-really whiny, borderline "I give up post"
-likes Deb's posts
-wary of drive-by voters; particular interest in Sam and Rebecca

DAY 6
-thinks Lot analyzing votes the wrong way (I agree)
-sus of Mordecai, Rachel
-reading baddie on Mordecai
-still sus of Samuel
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

JONAH

defends Paul
sus of Belshaz- wishywashy
sus of Martha
sus of BALAAM

DAY 3:
-thinks Abs being setup is most likely scenario
-sus of Rahab's request for more convo
-wary of Bathsheba
-sus of Deborah- using other player's opinions to back up her votes
-Rahab fishy because she indirectly addressed his concerns

DAY 4
-calls Jeph on his wifom post
-rather discuss other than Uzz & Job: "the longer they drag this out, the easier it will be to say we need to lynch one of them"
-doesn't think their feud means one is bad- could both be hard-headed civs
-calls Deb out for lack of Participatiion
-doesn't like the case against me, so he votes for Job

DAY 5
-sus of Jeph- would have shotgunned him had Day gone that way
-Civ read on me
-on fence about Lot
-confused by Uzz
-feels something is off with Rahab
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

JONATHAN

sus of Samson
-makes ultimatum for Samosn to speak or get voted

DAY 2:
-sus of Uzz
-3rd to mention silence of Paul- wants to hear his opions on lots of things
-Makes a lazy request for case on Cain
-puts his vote on whether Cain talks or not
-not voting Cain because Cain is already a goner

DAY3:
-says Ruth's not answering my question makes him queasy
-sus of Mary Mag for hasty votes and low content
-curious why Rebecca voted Jeph twice
-likes my lists
-votes Laz based on posts by Mordecai & me

DAY 4
-not ready to vote for Pilate
-doesn't see what Nic sees so scummy about my post
-votes Job on merit of Belshazz & Rachel's cases

DAY 5
-says he'd have voted Deb if we all took the shotgun approach to the day like Solomon said
-thinks Deb has good point on Malchus- admits he slipped off his radar
-leaning Malchus, Jeph, Uzz for votes
-says Uzz been on his mind for a long time in the game- votes for Uzz
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

On break so I'm gonna keep this short. Jeph I didn't vote Uzziah yesterday because he was a sure lynch. I votes him because Job flipping civ made be second guess my opinion on Uzziah. I've explained my opinion on Uzziah numerous times before then.

If I wanted to vote Uzziah because he was a sure lynch, I could've done that practically every day this game. Job being civ was the turning point. And as I agreed with others on day one, Uzziah wasn't actually contributing to civs. Just being a smartass and ab overall antagonist. Vote analysis on my laptop later.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

JUDAH

DAY 3:
-says he tries to keep up but sees nothing that sticks out, then asks for breakdown of what has happened

DAY4
-asked for a recap & got one from Absalom
-says he'll vote for one of the people brought up: Rachel, Job, Uzz, Me, Nic
-asks Jeph why he didn't vote for Samuel if he thought Sam's vote was fishy
-states he votes me for no real reason (bothers him some) but he doesn't want to miss another vote
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

LAZARUS

DAY 2:
-oops- I'll catch up. Sorry!
-claims Absalom pushing Cain lynch
accuses Bathsheba of blending

N2:
-agrees w/ Ruth's lurking strategy to show silenced

DAY 3:
-asks for Mordecai's thoughts on Abs

DAY 4
-votes Abs & says he's been shady all game

DAY 5
-sticks to his guns & votes Abs
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

LOT

Not from TS
sus of Jephthah

DAY 2:
-sus of Job
-sus of Cain
-wants to hear from Esther, Bathsheba, Stephen, Hagar, Laz, Gideon

DAY 3:
-could only make one post
-suggests pattern points to Abs being bad or baddies having it out for him

NIGHT 3
-sus of Rachel for flip-flopping & hypocricy re: Belshazz's post
-also sus of Abs

DAY 4
-couldn't talk or vote all day

NIGHT 4
-sus of Abs, Nic, & Jeph for steering me into the top 2
-defends me with gnashing of teeth
-argues with Nic about what scrambling is and whether I should have defended harder against Abs
-says he knows I am a civvie; it is a fact
-continues to defend me to Nic & Abs
-tells Nic it's not a coincidence that I worte 'a LOT of people will be mad with Abs & Nic if I'm lynched' and Lot is the one who comes out swinging

DAY 5
-says vote will be for Jeph, Uzz, or Abs
-agrees with Stephen's sus of Jeph over wishy washy
-says Laz looks better after Job's death
-votes Jeph
-thinks Uzz likely Horseman, Jeph Heathen
-refuses to clarify stance on Laz- says he's explained it fine

DAY 6
-thinks Mordecai, Isaac, Jacob, Deb, Abs, and possibly Jonathan & Ruth look bad via D1 vote
-analyzing votes of individuals out of context- slippery slope
-comes away from analysis thinking Jacob & Isaac are Heathen; Deb & Ruth possibly
-reads non-Heathen on Abs
-Jeph's voting record shaky

Sorry if you feel my recap on Lot is incomplete. I skipped most of his early posts since he knows me to be good.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

MALCHUS

DAY 1:
-calls Absalom out on feeling good about Nic

DAY 2:
-doesn't believe Absalom didn't kill Martha
-not sus of Uzz- calls out Jonathan for being so sus of Uzz
-possible sus of Mary Mag
-Thinks Cain may be bad and Uzz not

N2:
-doesn't take kindly to Ruth's high horse words
-assumed some were faking silience

DAY3:
-trying to catch up post
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

MORDECAI

sus of Samson
-not crazy about Paul at start, disapproves of methods
-makes an oh, darn gotta rush vote without thinking too much- goes for what is freshest

DAY 2:
-going to investigate Absalom's posts
-sus of Paul
-comes back still sus of Paul but not Absalom
-Looking into Jacob, Mary & Samuel for their Samson votes

DAY 3:
-says he will look into Bathsheba
-also says he didn't find anything fishy with Bathsheba
-thinks Absalom's "Paul's kill sucks" is overcompensation
-wonders why Laz focused on Abs after Cain lynch
-leaning towards voting Laz
-votes Laz

DAY 4
-can't find any vote patterns to help find heathens
-thinks Mary Mag lynch was the work of the Heathens
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

PILATE

sus of Uzziah

DAY 2:
-comes out defending Absalom- says Martha was full of it
-still sus of Uzziah

DAY 3:
-first to comment on Absalom's negativity
-thinks Belshazz is onto something re: Rachel's hypocrisy

DAY 4
-votes Rachel right away

NIGHT 4
-says let's lynch Rachel tomorrow

DAY 5
-comes out hard against Uzz- saying Uzz is framing him
-thinks Uzz & Abs are teammates
-says he voted Uzz but did not vote Uzz right away
-defends sus on him- says Uzz is setting him up to look bad if Uzz bad and for Uzz to look good when Pilate turns civ if stoned

Return to “Previous Jobs”