Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER VII]

Post by Young Lady »

Great, neither Jonathan or Jeph are close to my top choices, the hell am I supposed to do now, cause I don't want any spreading as well, in case Lazarus drops the bomb. I don't have the mental strength anymore for today to thoroughly re-read Jeph. Are his theories and suspicions really that over the place? His vote for Rebecca comes for a post of hers that isn't good. His Yin-Yang vote reads based on Rachel are a bit Rachel-centered, but with some fair points in case Rachel was a wagon to save Ruth, except for not counting Jacob as bad as Rebecca and Mordecai.

linki: the Lazarus sentence was written before the wave of votes for Jeph

linki: well, he's toast now
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lazarus wrote:Im going to go ahead and give absalom the BOTD this time and also vote Jeph. Out of everyone with votes already he has caught my eye the most.
Thank you, Laz, for being reasonable.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Belshazzar wrote:His vote for Rebecca comes for a post of hers that isn't good.
What about the post wasn't good?

There's still plenty of time. I can very well die instead of him anyways, I'm sure.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Rebecca wrote:

There's still plenty of time. I can very well die instead of him anyways, I'm sure.
"Ruth bussing Uzziah doesn't sound like what a teammate would do, so I'll feel comfortable voting for Rachel instead, on which I had almost no opinion on throughout the game"
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jonathan, of the two.
Supervisor
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Belshazzar wrote:
Rebecca wrote:

"Ruth bussing Uzziah doesn't sound like what a teammate would do, so I'll feel comfortable voting for Rachel instead, on which I had almost no opinion on throughout the game"
I must be speaking another language. Because I'm not understanding how multiple people can interpret three/four sentences so far from what my intent was.
Rebecca wrote:
Jephthah wrote:This is Rebecca's post before her vote last day
Rebecca wrote:Ruth was the 6th vote for Uzziah when Jeph had 3, and also suspected Uzziah throughout.

Save one baddie by sacrificing a teammate is not the most optimal situation for a team, but it happens.

It looks like Jeph tried to push Samuel with 3 votes on Uzziah already, and that may have backfired when other votes were cast for Jeph himself.

However, he has 0 votes at the moment. And in lieu of that, I feel most comfortable about casting a 2nd vote on Rachel, most likely to be his and/or Uzzy's teammate who had to vote to sacrifice him.
She talks about how Ruth voted to maybe save me by sacrificing Uzziah. Says it's not optimal but it happens. Then she says that because I didn't have any votes, she's not voting me. Why didn't she vote Ruth?????

Did I misinterpret what she said here? I might choose Rebecca after all.
You did, but I don't think I did a thorough job explaining myself in the first place.

My point was that her vote came before a save would have even needed to be fathomed. There was still no clear indication that you would be option #2. Isaac and Jonah pushed it closer after that. Which is, in part, why I looked to Rachel out of the 3 final votes for Uzzy.

So again, I was iterating how Ruth in essence (and I now believe inadvertently) forced the need for the baddie team to decide between Jeph and Uzzy, after (what I believed at the time) Rachel and Jeph hoped for another name to take on more votes.

My logic may be horrible and idiotic, but it's certainly not a ruse. :noble:
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

All of the above aside, I felt strong in my gut about Jeph from day 1. I still feel strong.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Almost slept through the poll. I have a theory, voting Balaam.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Quite a few missed votes again, I see. People sure were sleepy in the Bible times.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

Absalom wrote:Quite a few missed votes again, I see. People sure were sleepy in the Bible times.
They must be from the land of Nod.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is wicked among you?

Poll ended at Thu May 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Absalom
No votes

Balaam
Mordecai (22)
5%

Bathsheba
No votes

Belshazzar
No votes

Deborah
No votes

Esther
No votes

Isaac
No votes

Jacob
Rachel (21)
5%

Jephthah
Lot (14), Rebecca (15), Balaam (16), Samuel (17), Lazarus (18), Jonathan (19)
27%

Jonah
No votes

Jonathan
Absalom (6), Pilate (8), Stephen (11), Belshazzar (20)
18%

Judah
No votes

Lazarus
No votes

Lot
No votes

Malchus
No votes

Mordecai
No votes

Pilate
Esther (7), Rahab (12)
9%

Rachel
No votes

Rahab
No votes

Rebecca
Jephthah (9), Jacob (10)
9%

Samuel
No votes

Stephen
No votes

Ruth (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Vompatti (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), S~V~S (5), Nicodemus (13)
27%

Total votes : 22
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

The Land of Nod is a catalog, internet and retail store company, based in Northbrook, Illinois, specializing in children's furniture, bedding and accessories. The company designs the majority of their items themselves.
:confused:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Absalom wrote:Quite a few missed votes again, I see. People sure were sleepy in the Bible times.
Thus did the Lord pull the feathers from their pillows, for sloth hath captured the minds of the people, and instilled much weariness. And with their heads laid to stone, that they may not sleep until the work was complete.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

:faint:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

First Mafioso

Chapter VII
1 When the people of Sin-d’kaht had grown restless, they said, “Come, let us go to the house of Jephthah, that we might make him send out his daughter for us.” 2 And so they found Jephthah at home and demanded that he send his daughter out to them so they might know her. 3 But when Jephthah’s servant informed him of the mob at the door, he dismissed the servant. 4 A second time, the servant brought word of the mob, and a second time did Jephthah dismiss him. 5 And a third time, the servant brought word of the mob, and was much distressed, but Jephthah dismissed him. 6 The servant cried out, “Wherefore dost thou dismiss thy servant when an angry mob is outside demanding your daughter?” 7 Jephthah answered, “I do not believe there is anyone outside.” 8 And to this day, the ruins of Jephthah’s home is called “The ruins of the Doubter,” for he doubted that anyone had come to stone him.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I told you guys it was Jonathan!

RIP Geoff.

ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chapter VII will end at 9pm EST.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Thomas, I suppose. RIP.

Odd that he was never activated.

My apologies Jeph. I did go after you for a long time.
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

RIP Jeph. :(
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

Jephthah wrote:
And really, how has Rachel really helped in finding baddies? She's being aggressive, that's true. But I expect a good player to be aggressive when bad. Not all baddies come up with stupid reasons to vote. The better ones seem very civvie like. But if you look at the voting records, Rachel doesn't come out very well at all. Her only decent vote is her last, and if she was going by the notion that extreme conditions call for extreme actions, she could have thrown Ruth under the bus.
Being wrong doesn't make me bad-- it makes me wrong. I was wrong about Job. I have had a lot of "home" stuff going on and lost significant time right now.
Mordecai wrote:Going over my notes, I noticed that when Ruth voted for Absalom, if she had voted for Rachel instead it would have tied the vote. In a situation where a heathen is facing a lynch, why would they not try to tie the vote so they dont die?

I'm wondering if by voting for Absalom, Ruth was actually trying to make Absalom look more civ. In the same way that a baddie's suspect reads become mostly void, Ruth's vote could be read like that as a baddie normally doesnt vote for another baddie unless the lynch is basically guaranteed. Further emphasized by that with Ruth's death, we skip another night phase. It could have been a desperation attempt to break the cycle.

Nothing very interesting from her vote pattern either. She voted alongside Deborah and Belaam Days one and 3, after not voting day 2. Voted Uzziah day 4 because she had previously called out that vote. Essentially had no choice but to double down on Uzziah day 5.
Given the Lazarus theory, I don't think Ruth's idea was that bad, then, eh?

RIP Jeph. :/

I voted Jacob because I think he is bad.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I'm a little surprised at the late push on Geoff. All day it was all Jacob all the time and then Jacob takes one lousy vote? Where did the enthusiasm for a Geoff lynched come from?

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I know a couple of people have suspected Geoff for a while, but not nearly the number that voted for him. I will have to look into this carefully ere morning comes.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I know what you mean Absalom.

I'm comfortable about me, Balaam, Lazarus...

Jonathan and Rebecca could be called defensive votes (but that doesn't mean they are good).

That leaves Samuel.
Reporting
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Jeph, you were a gentleman and a scholar for taking my suspicion of you so calmly all game.

I honestly thought you were trying to lay low and avoid me for dubious reasons, but you were just being classy.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

RIP Jeph.
Absalom wrote:I'm a little surprised at the late push on Geoff. All day it was all Jacob all the time and then Jacob takes one lousy vote? Where did the enthusiasm for a Geoff lynched come from?

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I know a couple of people have suspected Geoff for a while, but not nearly the number that voted for him. I will have to look into this carefully ere morning comes.
So are you thinking we ought to look at Jeph voters then? Ad do you think they were trying to save Jonathan?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Esther wrote:RIP Jeph.
Absalom wrote:I'm a little surprised at the late push on Geoff. All day it was all Jacob all the time and then Jacob takes one lousy vote? Where did the enthusiasm for a Geoff lynched come from?

So are you thinking we ought to look at Jeph voters then? Ad do you think they were trying to save Jonathan?
I don't know yet. Give me the night to sleep and think about it. I still think Jonathan is bad news though.

ImageImageImage
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Lot wrote:I know what you mean Absalom.

Jonathan and Rebecca could be called defensive votes (but that doesn't mean they are good).

That leaves Samuel.
Seriously? I have been looking at him for three lynches. You think that makes me bad then go ahead and vote me tomorrow but you won't be getting a heathen or a horseman or any other kind of baddie that might be out there.
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Samuel wrote:

That leaves Samuel.
Seriously? I have been looking at him for three lynches. You think that makes me bad then go ahead and vote me tomorrow but you won't be getting a heathen or a horseman or any other kind of baddie that might be out there.
No, that's not what I said. Way to overreact! I don't think you look bad (to me). I agree with you that you have consistently been on the Jephthah train with me. But neither do you fit into either of the other two categories. I'm more inclined to think Jonathan or Rebecca are bad. But I'll do a reread.
Reporting
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

That leaves Samuel.
do you mean you're totally comfortable with lazarus or that you are comfortable with his vote?

i am not comfortable with lazarus.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Sorry if it seems like overreaction, it just seemed ridiculous to me given I have thought (incorrectly) that he was suspicious for days now. :shrugs:
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Rachel wrote:

That leaves Samuel.
do you mean you're totally comfortable with lazarus or that you are comfortable with his vote?

You know what? Maybe I shouldn't be either.

No-one has disproved or complained about his clear role-hint, though. BUT

Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon
Nebuchadnezzar has a revelatory dream every Night, seeing the identity of someone dead.

So perhaps I'm more comfortable than I should be.

@samuel - yeah, but, what is ridiculous? Because I wasn't accusing you of being bad.
Reporting
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Because it was the way it read to me, that was what seemed ridiculous
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Samuel wrote:Because it was the way it read to me, that was what seemed ridiculous
OK, I understand.

First category is people I have in my mind slotted in as absolute civs (noting my modifying comments on laz, although I still think the occam's razor solution is that he is civ).

Second category was people who had taken votes.

You just didn't fit in to either of them, thats all.
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Nice Job. :rolleyes: Pile on the votes when I couldn't defend myself :mad:

Thanks for the game Epig. Fascinating and fun as always :)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Paul Stevens »

Okay, serious question: what time zone does this follow? I thought I had 3 more hours to vote! :WTF:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Second question I meant to add to the previous post: can I change the time that is displayed to me?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Go into your user control panel (top left) and change the time zone.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

Sorry for missing the vote everyone, it won't happen again. I'm in way over my head trying to follow this, but I'll try to pick it up.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Absalom wrote:I told you guys it was Jonathan!

RIP Geoff.
Just because it wasn't Jeph doesn't mean it is me. I'm telling you, it's not me. Your nose for baddies is off right now.

RIP Jeph. I didn't feel like I had a real choice who to vote for because I was so close to getting lynched. You played the game very well and if I live I'll consider what you said about others.

As a reminder, I won't be in the thread at all today but will be back in tomorrow catching up.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Snow Dog »

Holy Smoke!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

RIP Jeph. Sorry dude, it seemed like you were trying to steer things away a little too conspicuously from the Jonathan and Jacob issue. Either you were really playing into your role by being so wishy washy or this was just a bad game for you.

Balaam wrote:Screw it, this like a middle school dance- awkward and uncertain.

Jephthah. Boom. *drops the mic*
I literally switched back and forth between Jeph and Jonathan before posting this. Every time I though I hit preview, someone else had posted and made me rethink the name I had in that post.

Actually, the discussion was a lot of Jacob and Jonathan. The early vote push was for Jonathan. Then Jeph came in and went sideways on us and Jacob followed suit. I overreacted to what seemed like momentum away from Jonathan and sure enough, I contributed to it. Rachel's vote for Jacob is curious though as it did nothing to add to the day's votes except another spread. Ruth did the same thing on Day 4 when she voted Uzz while the rest of us were caught up in the Job or Balaam debacle. Not saying Rachel is bad- I still feel pretty good about her. I'm just saying that the "I'm voting for who I think is bad even though it's meaningless today" thing has been pulled already this game by a baddie. Still leaning Jonathan or Jacob for tomorrow.

Mordecai wrote:Almost slept through the poll. I have a theory, voting Balaam.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Requiescat in pace, Jeph. Sorry to see you go.

Just in case, minimal activity from me this weekend.

It's gonna be a dreary night if multiple kills will take place. Hopefully Elijah will be inspired in his choice. Also, if we're not far off on the theory about Famine, things aren't looking great for Malchus, Judah or Bathsheba.
Lot wrote:
Rachel wrote:

That leaves Samuel.

You know what? Maybe I shouldn't be either.

No-one has disproved or complained about his clear role-hint, though. BUT

Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon
Nebuchadnezzar has a revelatory dream every Night, seeing the identity of someone dead.

So perhaps I'm more comfortable than I should be.

@samuel - yeah, but, what is ridiculous? Because I wasn't accusing you of being bad.
Lot, can you clarify what you mean here? What's up with Nebuchadnezzar?
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER VI]

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

More technicolor awesomeness. This time I've added notes on those players who were NK'ed by the Heathens because it's highly unlikely they NK'ed one of their own before we found Uzz and Ruth.
Balaam wrote:DAY 1 RESULTS:

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie
3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
5. REBECCA (Rachel)
6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BARNABAS (Stephen)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
9. SAMSON (Mordecai)
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
12. CAIN (Deborah)
13. CAIN (Absalom)

14. SAMSON (Isaac)
15. SAMSON (Jacob)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)
19. MARY MAG (Jonah)
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)
29. CAIN (Balaam)

Not Voting: Barnabas, Bathsheba, Esther, Judas, Lazarus
Balaam wrote:Day 2 Results:

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
3. JOB (Rachel)
4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)
7. CAIN (Deborah)
8. CAIN (Malchus)

9. UZZIAH (Lot)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
11. STEPHEN (Stephen)
12. CAIN (Balaam)
13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Barnabas (2), Cain, Esther (2), Gideon, Hagar, Isaac, Jacob, Jephthah, Jonah, Judah (2), Mary Mag, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Pilate, Ruth, Samuel
Balaam wrote:DAY 3 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)
7. JOB (Isaac)
8. RAHAB (Jonah)
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)
10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)
<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)
17. JOB (Rachel)
18. JOB (Esther)

19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)

Day 3 Not Voting: Barnabas (3), Bathsheba (2), Hagar (2), Judah (3), Malchus, Pilate (2), Samuel (2), Stephen
Balaam wrote:DAY 4 Results:

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. BALAAM (Absalom)
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
6. JOB (Rachel)
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)
12. JOB (Balaam)
13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)

19. BALAAM (Judah)
20. DEBORAH (Deborah)
21. JOB (Belshazzar)

Not Voting: Barnabas (4), Bathsheba (3), Isaac (2), Jacob (2), Lot, Malchus (2)
Balaam wrote:DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)
7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)

18. MALCHUS (Deborah)
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)

Not Voting: Balaam, Bathsheba (4), Jacob (3), Judah (4), Malchus (3)
Balaam wrote:DAY 6 Results:
1. RACHEL (Isaac)
2. RUTH (Absalom)
3. RUTH (Stephen)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
5. RUTH (Lot)
6. PILATE (Esther)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)

10. PILATE (Rahab)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
12. JACOB (Jonathan)
13. JACOB (Deborah)

14. RUTH (Rachel)
15. RACHEL (Jacob)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. RUTH (Balaam)
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Jonah (2), Judah (5), Malchus (4)

Day 7 Results:
1. JONATHAN (Absalom)
2. PILATE (Esther)
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)

14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)
15. JACOB (Rachel)
16. BALAAM (Mordecai)

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5), Deborah, Isaac (3), Jonah (3), Judah (6), Malchus (5)

Wow. That run on Jephthah is shameful when presented this way. :disappoint:

The Heathens certainly appear to have been patient on Day 1. The first Day 1 voter that is on my radar to any serious degree is Mordecai. If I'm NK'ed, I really hope someone continues with these technicolor posts. It's easier for me to look at it this way instead of a horizontal bar graph.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Holy Smoke!
:eye:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Epignosis wrote:Go into your user control panel (top left) and change the time zone.
Thanks! It was on Western European time :disappoint:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Haven't said this yet, but thanks for posting the polls, Balaam! It really helps out those of us who missed it completely :/
Unfortunately, I would have added to that Jeph train. As I said before, I promised to follow Balaam and Lot in whomever they voted for, and I intended to keep that promise. This only makes my shitty voting record shittier, though!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:Holy Smoke!
Hi Snow Dog! :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

The votes that came in after Laz put his vote on Jeph are the ones that interest me. Because they could safely distance from a teammate at that point if needed. There would be no concern that it might bite them in the butt and accidentally lynch someone. Just my thoughts as I looked at the technicolor lists...
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I should clarify. Belshazzar's vote for Jonathon and Rachel's vote for Jacob, Mordecai's vote for Balaam fit what I am talking about. I think however, that Jonathan's vote for Jeph looks less suspect because Of the timing of his vote, if he were bad and expected a civ result he probably would have avoided getting on that train. However, he could have been bad and expected a different result, maybe a horseman or something. Hard to say for sure but I think that vote makes him less likely to be a Heathen personally.
To be recycled
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Celeste »

Sorry for missing the stoning my brethren I kinda forgot again.
I need to read and see what I missed
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Joe Who? »

Hello all! I will be traveling this weekend starting in about 30 minutes and don't know how much access to wifi I'll have (hopefully some) and I'll be hanging with friends, so I may be rather inactive for the next few days. I'll attempt to keep up with my phone at the very least. Happy Friday!

Return to “Previous Jobs”