Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER IX]

Post by Quokka »

You're thinking possible heathen?
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

I have had Jonah pegged as horseman since day one, until Belshazzar's read of him today. Then, I started to rethink and I think his actions can easily be seen as a teammate of Uzziah, so now I think it's possible he is heathen...

BUT, I don't think a vote for Jonah is meaningful right now in the context of today's lynch.
Reporting
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I'm not planning on voting him. I will do what I can to save you. But I think the answer to my question might help me clarify how I feel about other players, which is why I ask.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Whats it going to be Mordy? Where you going to put your ass saving vote? Might tell a lot about what side you're playing for, huh?
To be recycled
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

"[The Zealot is determined to eliminate his enemies; for each Day in a row that he votes the same person, his vote increases by one.]"

I read this (I hope) as resetting when he switches target. If not, I may be doomed today anyway, but otherwise the danger comes in a couple of days time. Clarification, epi?
Reporting
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

Jonah could be a baddie gone silent.

Lot, you think Simon actually keeps his vote empowered, despite breaking the chain on consecutive votes? That would suck.

linki
Supervisor
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I voted Isaac. I don't feel as confident in him as others seem to, but I feel very sure about Lot so I am voting to hopefully help him out.

Belshazzar, do you believe Jonah to be heathen, horseman or Civ?
To be recycled
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Hey, sorry, been at work all day and just got back in time to vote last minute, am not fully caught up. I'm flipfloppy on Isaac and I trust Lot but I also really suspect Mordecai so this is a hard choice. I'm going with Mordecai because as much as I feel bad for going after someone who seems to be silenced, I think it's pretty likely his team would silence him to protect him because he was already being talked about as a lynch candidate, so it just makes me suspect him more.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

oh wow this is a close vote
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

No, I assume he doesn't. I hope he doesn't. I wasn't worried about today - I was worried about the implications for the future. Ultimately there is a clock ticking down on me.
Reporting
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Samson? What the fuck?!
Supervisor
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

Am I allowed to talk now that the poll ended? Or do I have to wait for the writeup?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

When I was silenced, what I was told made it expressly clear when I could talk again.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

I'm so sorry for missing the vote. :(
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Deborah wrote:I'm so sorry for missing the vote. :(
:faint:
Reporting
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I'm surprised Balaam missed it, of all people.
Supervisor
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Maybe Balaam had to vote as Samson :haha:

Me too, actually, Balaam has been pretty good at getting his ass into the thread.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I'm truly sorry... Someone has meningitis here and that took up the entirety of my afternoon. I'm trying to play, but my job requires that I actually, you know, help people when they need help. It sucks, but it's not negotiable.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Oh shit! I thought the poll ended at 9:51 not 9:21. I just finished reviewing Lot's case on Isaac and I see Mordecai posting "can I post now? derp!" Confused the hell out of me for a second.

Dammit dammit dammit. I'd have voted for Isaac because I trust Lot. I'm not 100% sold on his case but it was laid out well and makes a fair amount of sense. I'd say I'm about 80% on board with an Isaac lynch.

I am so sorry guys. I totally screwed up. If this stoning result is anything but good news, it is my fault and I accept full responsibility. :disappoint:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I understand Deborah. Please don't take my fainting as criticism (mafia or not). It actually just made me laugh out loud, because it's almost like clockwork.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Lot wrote:I understand Deborah. Please don't take my fainting as criticism (mafia or not). It actually just made me laugh out loud, because it's almost like clockwork.
:blush:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who slew Rachel?

Poll ended at Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Absalom
No votes

Balaam
No votes

Bathsheba
No votes

Belshazzar
No votes

Deborah
No votes

Esther
No votes

Isaac
Isaac (5), Esther (10), Rahab (11), Belshazzar (16), Samuel (17)
25%

Jacob
No votes

Jonah
No votes

Lazarus
Lot (2)
5%

Lot
Lazarus (15)
5%

Malchus
No votes

Mordecai
Absalom (8), Pilate (9), Stephen (14), Jacob (18), Samson (20)
25%

Pilate
Mordecai (19)
5%

Rahab
No votes

Rebecca
No votes

Samuel
No votes

Stephen
No votes

Motherhood (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (3), Rachel (4), S~V~S (6), DharmaHelper (7), juliets (12), MovingPictures07 (13)
35%

Total votes : 20
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

First Mafioso

Chapter IX
1 These are the fathers of Siptah: 2 Amenmesse, sister of Twosret, whom Merneptah begat, 3 And Isetnofret begat Merneptah, 4 And Isetnofret was the brother of Ramses, Pharoah of Egypt. 5 Ramses, son of Seti, had beset the land of Sin-d’kaht with serpents and spies that had caused anguish and grief. 6 His name in that region had been Mordecai, and the people rejoiced, for they had stoned him. 7 For this reason, everyone went to his home satisfied, and rested without fear, for they knew the Lord’s blessing was upon them.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER X]

Post by Larry David »

This is not yet over. You will fear the day you danced with devil, and find it hard to call your actions wise.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I meant to make that red. I'm dead now. Deuces.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Why did Mordecai throw off his vote when he could have saved himself?
To be recycled
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Sockys2023 »

Mordecai wrote:I meant to make that red. I'm dead now. Deuces.
I am also dead. :consoling:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

So Samson's vote counted? :confused: And the tie was decided randomly or by someone?

Impressive turn of events, anyway. Burn in hell, Mordecai!
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sweet! I knew that guy seemed shady. Believe me now, Belshazzar? :slick:

Mordecai's threat is a little, shall we say, scary? Hopefully it's just an empty threat. I'm glad my missed vote didn't hurt us but I am still very ashamed of it. Heck, had I voted, it would have been for Isaac. This result doesn't clear his name though. For all we now Day 9 could have been a tale of two Heathen trains. Not sure why Mordecai didn't try to save himself. :confused2:

Technicolor fun coming soonish. That means tomorrow morning.

Belshazzar wrote:So Samson's vote counted? :confused: And the tie was decided randomly or by someone?

WTF? Samson's name didn't even register with me as something that should not be. Maybe a secret to James the son of Alpheus's role? He was never activated though. Or did Epi say that disciples could still check dead players? Still not showing as activated though. :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

YAY! Bye Mordy. Another one down!
Samuel wrote:Why did Mordecai throw off his vote when he could have saved himself?
My thoughts exactly.

I am confused by the Samson vote as well.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Maybe Isaac is nonetheless a Heathen and there wouldn't have been much saving either way inside the team, if Mordecai would have voted him to die instead.
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

I am on fire this game. Belshazzar is now my top suspect, although I want to do more vote analysis first to make sure.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Oh look, isn't that interesting?
Epignosis wrote:Isaac
Isaac (5), Esther (10), Rahab (11), Belshazzar (16), Samuel (17)
25%

Mordecai
Absalom (8), Pilate (9), Stephen (14), Jacob (18), Samson (20)
25%

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Belshazzar wrote:So Samson's vote counted? :confused: And the tie was decided randomly or by someone?

This is what's known in the business as "frustration."
Belshazzar wrote:Maybe Isaac is nonetheless a Heathen and there wouldn't have been much saving either way inside the team, if Mordecai would have voted him to die instead.
This is what's known in the business as "desperation."

ImageImageImage
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Woohoo awesome!
Very confused about how the poll worked out though.

Lot-- I'm still a little confused about the last part of your case. I'm not convinced that Isaac was on the same wavelength as you in the "walking target" convo. He knew what you meant about activating him, but the point he was making was that activating him would make him even more likely to get NKed, so he was wary of that. Still, I see how it's suspicious that he prioritizes that self-preservation over activating and confirming a role for the civvie cause, and it does look like he could have been dissuading it because he knew he'd be found out.

Your case had a few other solid points and I'm willing to pursue him again for this next lynch, along with maybe looking at Jonah and Rahab a bit more. I'm feeling pretty good about Rahab's most recent posts though. I don't remember anything really about Jonah, so I'll probably give him a readthrough. Perhaps one of the elusive Horsemen?

linki: Oh whoa. Nice catches there Absalom. I'm sold, add Belsh to my down-to-lynch list :srsnod:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I have no issue with you taking delight, Absalom, as you well deserve it, but tomorrow, should you lynch me, will only turn bitter.
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

This post by Balaam clears up any doubts I had about him. Sorry for not trusting you, Balaam.
Balaam wrote:Humor me Belshazzar, you offered what read to me like a pretty soft read on Mordecai. His vote pattern looks very suspicious and I don't really have anything in my notes on him that strikes me as worthy of giving him a pass through the next two votes. Heck, your notes don't even seem to justify feeling even neutral on him.
Belshazzar wrote:Mordecai
Day 1: scrutiny of Paul's actions, but also suspicious of Samson and ends up voting for him (first of in the ensuing lynch). Day 2, calls hunt for Uzziah both a cop out but also something he doesn't disagree with (just that it offers room for complacency). Nevertheless, argues significantly with Job instead over this. Come Day 3, he's already wary of Job tunneling, but as far as I notice, didn't take it further.

Two consecutive votes for Lazarus, for his own tunneling of Absalom. His Day 3 one the first of three, whilst Uzziah and Rachel (and soon Job) had already two votes; he never really touched upon these players. His Day 4 is amidst an intense Job vs. Balaam train, in which he again has no part in.
No serious content Day 5 expect his vote post for Uzziah, a late vote that solidifies his lynch. Upon being questioned by Jeph, states that he voted Uzziah in retaliation to Job's flip. His statement that Uzziah would have been a sure lynch (=highly likely lynch) every day raises some eyebrows and rightly so, because it was neither the case quite every single day (except for Day 3), nor did he state this before with conviction.

Day 6, he works on a "voting together" angle of reading the vote records, signaling Deborah, Malchus and Rachel. Votes Rachel of the three, but, conspicuously or not, his vote now stands as bringing Rachel at 3-4 versus Ruth.

Day 7, odd angle theory at whether Absalom would look intentionally civ given Ruth's vote for him. Also builds up his Balaam theory, but presents it only Day 8. Regarding this, some points either don't stand out for me as much as for him or Balaam sounded genuine in defending against them (for instance, #2 and #3, if anyone has followed their exchange), but interestingly enough, he does connect him with Ruth in the timing of the votes, just like Lot noticed.

Hmm, I was sort of expecting to have a stronger read on him. The votes that could be accounted as the worst would be (in order) Day 6 (possible push for Rachel to save Ruth), Day 1 (Samson train, whilst his teammates jumped on Cain's instead) and maybe Day 3. I can't lock his Day 5 vote as bad, but if he is a Heathen, then the deed was long done on sacrificing Uzziah.

From the votes themselves, turning Ruth's lynch into that angle to suspect Absalom seems to me to go against the very nature of Ruth's intent when voting for Absalom (him to die instead of her), so maybe it was an intentionally forced perspective offered to the thread? Is this what others are picking up on as well? Besides that, his Day 3 Lazarus pick and his statement that Uzziah was always highly lyncheable don't match up in attitude, especially for the day that Uzziah could have been lynched. But again, I was hoping for a stronger bad read of him than such circumstantial ideas. I'm open to keeping him in check.
What gives?

ImageImageImage
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Belshazzar wrote:I have no issue with you taking delight, Absalom, as you well deserve it, but tomorrow, should you lynch me, will only turn bitter.
Tomorrow? I'm voting for you now. At this point, nothing will convince me you are good until I see you flip.

ImageImageImage
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Wow Jonah hasn't even posted in like five days :\ But after looking at his posts I'm 99% sure who his sockdentity is and his periodic absence doesn't surprise me much tbh. He hasn't given much to work with but I've seen no reason not to give him BOTD, so I see him as default civvie for now.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Nicol Bolas »

It pleases me that I chose the right reads and helped to take down a baddie. :noble: Just another notch in my unimpeachable belt. :haha:

Absalom's (and Balaam's) reads on Belshazzar are very nice indeed. I feel strongly that he is a teammate of Mordecai and Uzziah, well done gentlemen!
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Absalom wrote:
Belshazzar wrote:I have no issue with you taking delight, Absalom, as you well deserve it, but tomorrow, should you lynch me, will only turn bitter.
Tomorrow? I'm voting for you now. At this point, nothing will convince me you are good until I see you flip.
That is what I meant, the end of Day. Your glee will only turn sour.

(Err ok actually two days from now)

I leave for tonight, but I'll decide upon return, depending on new reactions, how much of an insult it is to have spent two days re-reading every single player only to be painted by you and Balaam as a defender of Mordecai.

I also see potential Heathens with role-claim gambits to already suck up to your findings, which only adds to the insult.

My top suspects are Rebecca, Jacob and Isaac, if it needs reminding. I've revisited the vote records and they still look just as bad, in context of Mordecai's flip.
Supervisor
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I'm up for Belshazzar.

But not before I've buried Lazarus!

(for what it's worth, I've had a feeling for quite a while that Lazarus could actually genuinely be Belshazzar's teammate. I've been very careful of Belshazzar, but now that there is momentum I definitely think this is the day).
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Also, in my mind the team was Isaac, Belshazzar, Lazarus. I was surprised to see Belshazzar vote Isaac, because I actually expected him to vote Mordecai to save Isaac.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Absalom wrote:
While I am glad you came around on me and I appreciate your enthusiasm toward Belshazzar, I wish you hadn't voted.

I encourage everyone to refrain from voting until we can get a little bit of analysis into the thread. There have been too many hasty votes cast already in this game. Let's do our little victory dance, sleep on it, and let cooler heads prevail in the morning. We don't want to act now in a rush and then spot something in analysis later. Besides, when we have a rush and/or just one main candidate, (like Jonathan) it makes it easier for baddies to hide. We've got three out of five Heathens. I think the fourth won't be too hard to crack but the fifth one might be. We can't make it easy for #5 to hide.

What do we want to do for analysis? I'm going to do both of my technicolor formats again but I felt like my tin foil recaps were a royal waste of my time (and my employer's time).
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Well shoot, I didn't mean we all had to night hide!

Alright, so I think there are now too many of these technicolor lists for them all to be in one post. I'm going to post one day at a time, with each of my formats per post. Let's take a look and see if we can't crack any Heathen voting strategies or patterns!
Balaam wrote:DAY 1 RESULTS:

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie
3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BARNABAS (Stephen)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
12. CAIN (Deborah)
13. CAIN (Absalom)

14. SAMSON (Isaac)
15. SAMSON (Jacob)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
19. MARY MAG (Jonah)
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)
29. CAIN (Balaam)

Not Voting: Barnabas, Bathsheba, Esther, Judah, Lazarus

Balaam wrote:DAY 1 RESULTS:

9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
14. SAMSON (Isaac)
15. SAMSON (Jacob)

18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

12. CAIN (Deborah)
13. CAIN (Absalom)

22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
29. CAIN (Balaam)

4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie

6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)

19. MARY MAG (Jonah)
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie

3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

7. BARNABAS (Stephen)

26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings

Not Voting:
Barnabas
Bathsheba
Esther
Judah<---voter was the civvie smote after our second 3 civ stonings
Lazarus
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Balaam wrote:Day 2 Results:

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)
7. CAIN (Deborah)
8. CAIN (Malchus)

9. UZZIAH (Lot)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
11. STEPHEN (Stephen)
12. CAIN (Balaam)
13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Barnabas (2), Cain, Esther (2), Gideon, Hagar, Isaac, Jacob, Jephthah, Jonah, Judah (2), Mary Mag, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Pilate, Ruth, Samuel

Balaam wrote:Day 2 Results:

4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)
7. CAIN (Deborah)
8. CAIN (Malchus)

10. CAIN (Rahab)
12. CAIN (Balaam)
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. STEPHEN (Stephen)

13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)

14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (2)
Cain<---voter = civvie
Esther (2)
Gideon<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Hagar<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Isaac
Jacob
Jephthah<---voter = civvie
Jonah
Judah (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Mary Mag<---voter = civvie
Mordecai<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Nicodemus<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Pilate
Ruth<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Samuel
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Balaam wrote:DAY 3 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
7. JOB (Isaac)
8. RAHAB (Jonah)
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)
10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)
<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)
19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)

Day 3 Not Voting: Barnabas (3), Bathsheba (2), Hagar (2), Judah (3), Malchus, Pilate (2), Samuel (2), Stephen

Balaam wrote:DAY 3 Results:

10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)
<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)

7. JOB (Isaac)
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)

6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie

8. RAHAB (Jonah)

19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Day 3 Not Voting:
Barnabas (3)
Bathsheba (2)
Hagar (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Judah (3)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus
Pilate (2)
Samuel (2)
Stephen
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Balaam wrote:DAY 4 Results:

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
3. BALAAM (Absalom)
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. JOB (Balaam)
13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
20. DEBORAH (Deborah)
21. JOB (Belshazzar)

Not Voting: Barnabas (4), Bathsheba (3), Isaac (2), Jacob (2), Lot, Malchus (2)

Balaam wrote:DAY 4 Results:

6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)

12. JOB (Balaam)
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
21. JOB (Belshazzar)

3. BALAAM (Absalom)
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)

5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

20. DEBORAH (Deborah)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (4)
Bathsheba (3)
Isaac (2)
Jacob (2)
Lot
Malchus (2)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Balaam wrote:DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
18. MALCHUS (Deborah)
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)

Not Voting: Balaam, Bathsheba (4), Jacob (3), Judah (4), Malchus (3)

Balaam wrote:DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)

6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)

7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

18. MALCHUS (Deborah)

Not Voting:
Balaam
Bathsheba (4)
Jacob (3)
Judah (4)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (3)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Balaam wrote:DAY 6 Results:
1. RACHEL (Isaac)
2. RUTH (Absalom)
3. RUTH (Stephen)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
5. RUTH (Lot)
6. PILATE (Esther)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)
<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. PILATE (Rahab)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
15. RACHEL (Jacob)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. RUTH (Balaam)
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Jonah (2), Judah (5), Malchus (4)

Balaam wrote:DAY 6 Results:

2. RUTH (Absalom)
3. RUTH (Stephen)

5. RUTH (Lot)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. RUTH (Balaam)
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

1. RACHEL (Isaac)
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)