The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 10)

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I feel that timmer is more likely to be lying.

I also get the feeling that LC is on timmer's side, and trying to push the lynch towards SVS instead.
Maybe. I wish they would come in here before I leave so I can make up my mind.
Where is Sophie today? And Bass?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:

I also get the feeling that LC is on timmer's side, and trying to push the lynch towards SVS instead.
Dunno, I'd love to hear from them.

Devin posted once at the beginning of the day phase, so he is certainly not silenced, and I'd love to hear from him as well. I'm even listening to Devin Townsend's at this moment.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Draconus »

FZ. wrote:LC, are you sure SVS said she tried to use her role every night? If that's the case, she has to be lying, because we don't have any old rogue alive that can use a power every night.
I can confirm this, actually. I'm trying to catch up right now, but I know I saw her say this somewhere above. However, she said that she had made a mistake in doing so, and that MR was kind enough not to correct her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I already read that. Thanks Devin. Would love to hear your thoughts on this...and fast, because I need to go
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:Reading what you both say, we're back to the three claiming old rogue. The options are Trickster, WW, and Mirror. Who seems least trust worthy to you, and I hope you don't say me
My vote is still on S~V~S pending the conclusion of the debate between her and Timmer. S~V~S has now said she tried to use her power every night so Timmer's supposed viewing of her ... well, I don't think this dance between then is done, so we'll see.

Linki: I would like MR to be around more to ask such questions. I have a few questions for him. Did any of you get a movement result from the last movement? I am still waiting for some info about where I ended up.
No movement for me, and I am still waiting on an answer to a PM as well. :sigh:
I'm glad I'm not the only one, my last PM was basically "come back to me MR"
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hooray, Devin and BR are here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Devin posted once at the beginning of the day phase, so he is certainly not silenced, and I'd love to hear from him as well. I'm even listening to Devin Townsend's at this moment.
Nope, not silenced. Lol. Just extremely busy this week (although this doesn't compare to what next week will be like :0). I'm in accounting and we are preparing for a speedy month end close.

But, after what I just posted re: SVS, I agree that Timmer is likely the one who is lying right now. He almost had me earlier on with his pity party, which is why I stopped voting for him at the time. He seemed genuine, then, but it almost seems impossible for his "role claim" to be true (probable?). I also think he was lying about DH's grave. But why? Maybe to get the new rogues to continue hunting for the detectives? (I hope what I'm saying makes sense. I read through everything kind of quickly while trying to NOT fall asleep at my desk).
FZ seems all around genuine, so she is out of this running completely.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Going to make sure that what I said makes sense now. Lol, I'm so tired today. It most definitely is a Friday.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:Reading what you both say, we're back to the three claiming old rogue. The options are Trickster, WW, and Mirror. Who seems least trust worthy to you, and I hope you don't say me
My vote is still on S~V~S pending the conclusion of the debate between her and Timmer. S~V~S has now said she tried to use her power every night so Timmer's supposed viewing of her ... well, I don't think this dance between then is done, so we'll see.

Linki: I would like MR to be around more to ask such questions. I have a few questions for him. Did any of you get a movement result from the last movement? I am still waiting for some info about where I ended up.
No movement for me, and I am still waiting on an answer to a PM as well. :sigh:
I'm glad I'm not the only one, my last PM was basically "come back to me MR"
:haha: I've had similar luck there.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Nope, not silenced. Lol. Just extremely busy this week (although this doesn't compare to what next week will be like :0). I'm in accounting and we are preparing for a speedy month end close.

But, after what I just posted re: SVS, I agree that Timmer is likely the one who is lying right now. He almost had me earlier on with his pity party, which is why I stopped voting for him at the time. He seemed genuine, then, but it almost seems impossible for his "role claim" to be true (probable?). I also think he was lying about DH's grave. But why? Maybe to get the new rogues to continue hunting for the detectives? (I hope what I'm saying makes sense. I read through everything kind of quickly while trying to NOT fall asleep at my desk).
FZ seems all around genuine, so she is out of this running completely.
Nah, this all makes sense to me.

And I agree about FZ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 4)

Post by Draconus »

What do people think about these? I wasn't around when this was going down. They are in chronological order.
timmer wrote:If you work out Capt. Cold's tildes I think you will see why he has been killing. I'm heading to bed but all I will say is that Roxy bamboozled me in map btsc and my inability to see her true nature cost us yesterday's Lynch and valuable time. I blame my misread on saving Aces and pushing his lynch to Daisy. In fact, he is very likely bad and my actions really hurt. More tomorrow.
timmer wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I don't exactly know what to think of Roxy bamboozling you in map BTSC, what you think her "true nature" is, and anything else you're saying regarding Aces... but the gist seems to be that you think he's bad, and that jives with what I'm thinking. And BR as well, it seems.
When Day 3 had its weird reset, Roxy and I ended up in btsc together. She insinuated that she was an Old Rogue and that she had contact with Glider, and thus when I suggested certain things about MY role to her (we weren't outing ourselves, but speaking in certain generalities that I think we both understood, etc.) she said flat out "you know I'll know if you're lying pretty quick, then, right?" The point is, that entire day I kept telling her that I had no idea who to vote for, and she knew SPECIFICALLY that I was going back and forth between DH and BF, and she never said ANYTHING about not voting BF, or tried to push me away from such an idea.

Then we both traveled in sync last night but she never came into btsc before day started. I left a long thing in btsc asking "wtf roxy?" but she never came in.

All in all, I think Roxy was bad. I think I sat there and suggested certain things to her carefully, I think she just soaked it up. I feel like an idiot.

So yeah, I think that we had a baddie nailed to the wall the other day in Aces, and I think, like an idiot, I helped save his ass.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Here I am focusing on Timmer's association with Aces. I think llama could be our missing Zoom. Apparently he saved Aces on Day 3, I think, and then tried to back track saying that he may have made a mistake and that Aces could be the baddie that they were after. Thoughts?

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Okay, I moved it back to Timmer. The whole "SVS' response is going to make me decide" is a little too convenient when you think about it. I hope I'm not dooming the old rogues now, but I might still come back. I have about half an hour or less

linki: no idea what to think of it. What did I tell you all about needing a mafia break. I'm tired of feeling like an idiot :sigh:

linki: llama was a detective. Barry Allen
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Keep in mind when reading these quotes that they are from Day 4. Roxy was just imprisoned N3, and her potential partner's lynch was D3 (BF as the Glider).
After these quotes he goes on to say that he and Roxy had some shady btsc where she claimed an old rogue role (we all know which one by now) and where she in no way, shape, or form tried to dissuade him from voting for blindfaeth. It's easy to put words in the mouth of a dead person. I'd like to hear thoughts from everyone else on how they think things went down.

Linki: I'm sorry you feel that way FZ :hug:
Also, I know. I had btsc with llama for a time. I was referring to DH potentially being the piper.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sorry for all of the posts! I have too many windows open. I pulled these, responded to them, and forgot to post them. :blush:
Long Con wrote:Llama's vouch makes her a Detective, and Pied Piper seems to be dead. :shrug:
I wasn't going to come out and say it for her sake, but this is what I was referring to re: Sophie. I hope she comes back soon!!
Long Con wrote:I've come across two dead bodies in my travels, and there was nothing to indicate their role on either of them. I would say that DharmaHelper was probably Pied Piper then, and Timmer is not correct about his assumption.
One for me, but I didn't even bother checking Aces :smile:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guys, DharmaHelper placed the first vote on llama on Day 1, the day llama was lynched. Why would the Pied Piper do such a thing?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:
Yes I do believe she was cc and no, I have found nothing. I have sent in movements, but have only actually been told I moved once since I had BTS with Sophie.

And MM, I have only really discussed the mechanics of one role. My error was that I have sent in an action every night. Doh. So I made a major assumption based on something that never happened.
So, one of the one hand I've got FZ saying that he is an Old Rogue. On the other, I've got SVS saying SHE is, but that she messed up and sent in her night actions every night, and the host was "kind enough to not correct her"? :confused:

Look, I'll put this out there. I've had some big issues getting timely answers to some questions from MR. I still haven't gotten an answer to my three PMs I've sent him, which includes finding out the results of my night action last night, an action whose result has a major bearing on my thoughts on this game so the fact we are far into the next day and I still don't have my night action result is problematic. I mention my frustration about this, because I'm now left to decide which of SVS and FZ are lying based on the possibility that the host allowed a role that is only to supposed to be every two nights run every night instead.

I can't honestly do that, but what if that's the case? As of now, I've got to assume that the host wouldn't let a role run every night when he wrote it to be every even night. But MR, some clarity on this might be needed.

FZ, what is your stance on this?
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I know there is some wonder about SVS saying that she has sent an action in every night, but as far as the New Rogues go, Blacksmith is the only power that gets used on a nightly basis, at least of the New Rogues that could still be alive. Keep that in mind as well.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

That is not true, I want to put my vote on the one that I think is lying. They're both telling good stories, and FZ seems legit too. Of course, there's nothing that keeps a baddie from lying and having it sound legit, so it's tough.

You want to pair me with Timmer, but I have no allegiance or preference toward him. I voted for him in the you-him lynch, he's one of my bigger suspicions. If I think he's lying by the end of the Day, I'll change my vote over to him.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:

That is not true, I want to put my vote on the one that I think is lying. They're both telling good stories, and FZ seems legit too. Of course, there's nothing that keeps a baddie from lying and having it sound legit, so it's tough.

You want to pair me with Timmer, but I have no allegiance or preference toward him. I voted for him in the you-him lynch, he's one of my bigger suspicions. If I think he's lying by the end of the Day, I'll change my vote over to him.
I suppose you're right.

I really wish today could be extended. It seems a couple of us are still waiting to hear from MR, and some decisions will hinge on the responses.

@Mr. Host: could we get a 24 hour extension on this day phase?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And Mr. Host, can you confirm if any roles have been used in a way that goes against the way they are written? And I second the call for an extra day to be added, this is the whole game on the line here and there are big issues that cannot currently be resolved...
My siggie.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Llama's vouch makes her a Detective, and Pied Piper seems to be dead. :shrug:
Let's see if I can prove he is not dead.

The last message we received from the Pied Piper was on Day 4, meaning the earliest he could have been killed was Night 3.

Dharmahelper was killed on Night 3, but timmer says he was an Indy Rogue based on his gravestone, so he probably isn't the one. He also voted for llama on Day 1.

Bullzeye was killed Night 4, though llama suspected him, so it's not him.

Spacedaisy was killed Night 6, but based on her Day 1 vote, I think she is not the one. llama won the lynch 8-7, and her vote was placed elsewhere.

rabbit was killed Night 9 by Wally, so he is surely not Wally's teammate.

All other deaths came before the Piper's last message or came via the lynch, so we know their roles.
I've come across two dead bodies in my travels, and there was nothing to indicate their role on either of them. I would say that DharmaHelper was probably Pied Piper then, and Timmer is not correct about his assumption.
Are we allowed to talk about the dead bodies we've come across? How deeply can we discuss them do you think?
I'm still waiting to hear back from the host about map stuff and what I can say.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Here I am focusing on Timmer's association with Aces. I think llama could be our missing Zoom. Apparently he saved Aces on Day 3, I think, and then tried to back track saying that he may have made a mistake and that Aces could be the baddie that they were after. Thoughts?
Well, Llama was Barry Allen, according to his lynch post. But your post got me to thinking some craaaaazy thoughts. Maybe when the lightning struck and we got put into this alternate universe, Barry and Zoom switched roles! No, I dunno. Not really worth speculating about, especially since Llama is dead, but this alternate universe thing is like a splinter in my mind.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 3)

Post by Long Con »

Mister Rearranger wrote:9 votes in with a half an hour to go?

Hmmmm. :/

As an aside, an incorrect PM slipped by my watch on Night 1. I was informed on Night 2. In response, I figured the best solution would be to correct Murmur's role accordingly. Please make note of the change.

Also, a letter has been chosen. More on that come nightfall. :nicenod:
I remembered this from MR earlier in the game. Murmur's role had been for even nights, I believe, and someone was silenced Night 1. MR caught it and fixed the role to fit. Seems strange that he would catch one and not catch S~V~S for the same thing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think mine slipped by him; I think nothing happened.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I voted Timmer to protect myself even though I am not sure how I feel about FZ either.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Long Con wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Here I am focusing on Timmer's association with Aces. I think llama could be our missing Zoom. Apparently he saved Aces on Day 3, I think, and then tried to back track saying that he may have made a mistake and that Aces could be the baddie that they were after. Thoughts?
Well, Llama was Barry Allen, according to his lynch post. But your post got me to thinking some craaaaazy thoughts. Maybe when the lightning struck and we got put into this alternate universe, Barry and Zoom switched roles! No, I dunno. Not really worth speculating about, especially since Llama is dead, but this alternate universe thing is like a splinter in my mind.
:haha: I thought FZ's response to my posts was strange. Now I understand. I totally meant that Timmer is our missing Zoom!! Obviously llama is not! :goofp:
I was wondering why everyone was responding with comments about llama :disappoint:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Guys, DharmaHelper placed the first vote on llama on Day 1, the day llama was lynched. Why would the Pied Piper do such a thing?
Distancing maybe? :shrug2: But I have a second theory about who the piper is, MM, and if this it's right it doesn't change my stance on you :beer:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: Just take out "this." I really am tired today!

Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Sophie »

Hi, im here, so much to catch up!
Im glad svs abd timmer are the front runners for the lynch, i suspect both of them.
But i wanna read on the why of so much discussion to see what side im inclined to believe

Bbl!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Yay! :hugs:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I have to go to work now, I'll be back an hour or more before the lynch is up, and I'll finalize my vote then. Here's where I stand on the Old Rogue Liar front.

FZ: Claims Old Rogue, but I don't think she has anything to back it up. Except for people trusting her. Several people are taking it as truth that FZ is telling the truth, but I don't know why specifically.

Timmer & S~V~S: His Mirror Master claims are compelling, particularly his questions of S~V~S. It seems that she hasn't said that he's lying about her using a power on a night when an Old Rogue shouldn't be using a power, instead she says that she has been using it every night and MR just hasn't told her that it's not going through on the wrong nights.

But then how did Timmer track anything if it wasn't going through? :eye:

My vote is staying on S~V~S unless more comes out while I'm at work, because her story doesn't add up in that way.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I thought I did something on night one; its why I was so confused about what happened with BF and Rimmer that night. I thought nothing could have happened that night but I was in error :shrug: and if Timmer says otherwise its not true.
Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Ok, so im catched up now.

Gotta say something, i DO NOT believe neither svs or timmer. Its hard cause they are both up for the lynch, and both are players i ve seen as suspicion for a while (so i may be biased to interpret whatever they say as baddies, cause i just think they are), and apparently they arent both in the same team?? In any case, could both of them could be bad??

Let me see if i understand whats going on here: timmer got conveinently silenced after th lynched, that made him look bad. since timmer was silenced, some people are assuming it was all to make him look bad. th defending him, him being silenced. too obvious, right? And, also, timmer is claiming to be mirror, and some players think that isnt possible (the reasons escapes me, though, so i went to first page and read the roles and couldnt figure mirror secrets. MM was doing all the secret powers...can someone tell me what are mirror secret powers and why timmer cant be him?). Also, timmer is asking svs questions and saying her answer will determine if she is lying or not.
This all seems so fishy that, even if timmer turns out to be civvie in the end, this would be one weird game he played. he was sketchy and out of character all game.

And then theres SVS, let me say that, im sorry svs i really like you as a person :hug: and you are awesome, but i dont believe anything you say in this game. I dont believe you were sending you night action every night without noticing at any point in the game that you shouldnt. that doesnt seem like you at all, svs, you are such a smart, crafty person, that i cant see you doing this AT ALL. And you are playing the innocent game, the write-a-sentence-and-then-add-a-lol rethoric and i dont buy it coming from you AT ALL svs, sorry. plus, svs actions lately in the game didnt seem civvie friendly at all, like the no vote for th (and voting me instead), voting mm (instead of timmer), flip flopping on timmer, not noticing llama defending me and trying to install me as a suspect when everyone had already seen the obvious, etc. If anything, this is SO out of character for svs, that i dont have other option than to think she is faking it. All the naiffness, cluelessness: that is not svs.

so, in any case, i think they both might be bad if this is possible. if i had to vote now, ill vote svs. but i see MM, who i really trust, voted timmer. and devin, who imo has been acting pretty civvie, too. fz, who i tend to think is an amicable indie, too. And svs is voted by timmer, who i dont trust, and LC, who i generally trust but can be a crafty crafty baddie. so this give me pause: fz, devin, mm: why trust svs?

im ok with lynching timmer, but my GUT tells me svs is definetely a baddie (while timmer almost definetely), though i also distrust timmer. so i will vote svs now, just to follow my hunch, but will change it to timmer if the people i trust tells me why timmer is the better candidate.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

SVS, I need you to be more clear. You suggest that you did something in error on night 1, but you've also insinuated that you've been doing actions every night. Which is the accurate statement?
My siggie.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I would like to see a clarification as well. Something isn't adding up with SVS.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I thought I did something on night one, and I based a lot of assumptions on it. But it turns out I did nothing. I have been sending in actions, but only the ones supposed to go through do go through.

I thought I was fairly clear in how I explained this, maybe even too clear. My confusion over what happened night one was becasue I thought I had done something when i had not.

The civvies lost this game, and I am kinda tired of this. I give up. Please vote for me. I won't be back.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There is no way I can win this, I am a paranoid mess becasue I KNOW there is a recruiting element, and I am tired of having to fight off baseless insinuations. Bai :wave:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:I thought I did something on night one, and I based a lot of assumptions on it. But it turns out I did nothing. I have been sending in actions, but only the ones supposed to go through do go through.

I thought I was fairly clear in how I explained this, maybe even too clear. My confusion over what happened night one was becasue I thought I had done something when i had not.

The civvies lost this game, and I am kinda tired of this. I give up. Please vote for me. I won't be back.
I'm REALLY hoping MR can delay the end of this day. I have asked many questions, and the answers are needed. My vote stays on SVS, though, unless someone can show me why I shouldn't trust FZ.
My siggie.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Thank you for your input Sophie! Atm, I could go either way here. So I will keep my vote where it is, pending any game-changing host posts.

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for SVS. I think she is falling apart when she got backed into the corner.
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I'm here, everyone.

Terribly sorry for not being available for your questions the past 2 days. I wound up getting scheduled to do a lot more than I anticipated doing for our telethon at work and post-production. But it was to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, so while it's my job and I can't really say no to what needs to be done, it's also a passion of mine and I put extra care and time into it. I hope that's understandable.

I have to sort out an issue because a location result wasn't taken care of last night.

I'm considering extending the phase by 1 additional day to make up for this; though that's not an ideal solution in any game, it may be the only one.

If that seems unacceptable to anyone, please let me know!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I'm here, everyone.

Terribly sorry for not being available for your questions the past 2 days. I wound up getting scheduled to do a lot more than I anticipated doing for our telethon at work and post-production. But it was to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, so while it's my job and I can't really say no to what needs to be done, it's also a passion of mine and I put extra care and time into it. I hope that's understandable.

I have to sort out an issue because a location result wasn't taken care of last night.

I'm considering extending the phase by 1 additional day to make up for this; though that's not an ideal solution in any game, it may be the only one.

If that seems unacceptable to anyone, please let me know!
An extra day sounds perfect, and no need to apologize MR, that's about the best excuse I could imagine for not being around, cheers buddy! :beer:
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I would rather just end it now please.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am looking forward to everyone saying I must be a seemer. :)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

timmer wrote:And Mr. Host, can you confirm if any roles have been used in a way that goes against the way they are written? And I second the call for an extra day to be added, this is the whole game on the line here and there are big issues that cannot currently be resolved...

I noticed this and took a look back.

Criminy, this is awful. :( Extremely irritating, there is one other role that has been used in this way. It compromised a great deal and I have no idea how I missed it. Shoot. :disappoint:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Sophie
The Mark

Post by Sophie »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
timmer wrote:And Mr. Host, can you confirm if any roles have been used in a way that goes against the way they are written? And I second the call for an extra day to be added, this is the whole game on the line here and there are big issues that cannot currently be resolved...

I noticed this and took a look back.

Criminy, this is awful. :( Extremely irritating, there is one other role that has been used in this way. It compromised a great deal and I have no idea how I missed it. Shoot. :disappoint:
Is this comfirming svs theory??????
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sophie wrote: Is this comfirming svs theory??????
it might. :ponder: I think MR's in a tight spot. If there has been a mistake made, whichever he decides to deal with it will influence one of the factions in the game, which I'm sure has him feeling pretty shitty. I've asked him some more questions in PM, but as of now, my vote is up in the air.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Whoa.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:
Sophie wrote: Is this comfirming svs theory??????
it might. :ponder: I think MR's in a tight spot. If there has been a mistake made, whichever he decides to deal with it will influence one of the factions in the game, which I'm sure has him feeling pretty shitty. I've asked him some more questions in PM, but as of now, my vote is up in the air.
I really wish you would just lynch me. All I have done is answer every question asked of me completely honestly, and I am done. I should have read my role more carefully, and have no expectation that MR needs to do anything about this from my perspective. Shit happens, yes?

Return to “Previous Jobs”