The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Re: [Day 0] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Golden »

@hedge - No you definitely didn't say that - it wasn't clear to me if that is what you were intending to say, though, so thanks for clarifying.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Sloonei wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:MP's redonkulous rainbow list aside ( :haha: )
I feel like I've seen a couple of people making fun of his list and I don't really understand why. Keeping a list rating how suspicious you are of each person in addition to your notes seems like a good idea. Is it just because his is color-coded?
i'll also be using rainbow lists, just so everyone knows. get ready.
Rainbow lists are new to me, but I don't object to them. I did laugh at MPs list this early in the game with only two people listed as "slightly" civvie or baddie leaning. It wasn't a rainbow. :grin:

Linki - not 50 shades I hope. :noble:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Gumshoe wrote:I'm going to make my list in ever-so-slightly different shades of grey.
Grainbow.
Gumshoe
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Gumshoe »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:MP's redonkulous rainbow list aside ( :haha: )
I feel like I've seen a couple of people making fun of his list and I don't really understand why. Keeping a list rating how suspicious you are of each person in addition to your notes seems like a good idea. Is it just because his is color-coded?
i'll also be using rainbow lists, just so everyone knows. get ready.
Rainbow lists are new to me, but I don't object to them. I did laugh at MPs list this early in the game with only two people listed as "slightly" civvie or baddie leaning. It wasn't a rainbow. :grin:

Linki - not 50 shades I hope. :noble:
Is 1/14th rainbow not still rainbow? *wink*

51 actually. *double wink*
Golden wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:I'm going to make my list in ever-so-slightly different shades of grey.
Grainbow.
Don't trademark that. It's being stolen now. Thanks.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I believe in the creative commons :noble:

Besides, I invented it for you.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 22

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

If you do the rainbow lists again, could you at least give the courtesy of spoilering them? Not because I dont want the information to be seen. It's because the longer the list gets, the more annoying it becomes to get around the pages. Having to scroll for like two whole minutes in bible mafia because a rainbow was posted was extremely fucking annoying.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Golden wrote:I believe in the creative commons :noble:

Besides, I invented it for you.
:workit:
I gots me a friend. Making me stuff and all. I'm gonna start blushin'.

@XthAt but.... but pretty colors, right? :grin:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seriously, though - people's rainbow reads will not be nearly as long as G-Man's lists (posted by me) - I can understand why they were really fucking annoying, but I still believe in keeping relevant information exposed if its not too long. It's harder to case people when they put their most relevant thoughts behind spoiler tags. Perhaps it could depend on how much additional information they put into their rainbow lists?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I mean, I know I kept posting those rainbow lists without spoiler tags because I thought you were a baddie and wanted to annoy you, but I'd agree with them going behind spoiler tags. But rainbow reads are much shorter than that.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:If you do the rainbow lists again, could you at least give the courtesy of spoilering them? Not because I dont want the information to be seen. It's because the longer the list gets, the more annoying it becomes to get around the pages. Having to scroll for like two whole minutes in bible mafia because a rainbow was posted was extremely fucking annoying.
Seriously this. This was so annoying in Biblical Mafia. I personally didn't find the technicolor lists helpful, and even if they were for some people, why did you guys keep posting the ones from EVERY SINGLE DAY?? Seriously the ones from previous days could go in a spoiler tag with just the new one plain to see, that would have been totally fine. But scrolling through all that old stuff on every page? :disappoint:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Not everyone loves supatown golden. :pout:
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

I think I fell into triggering a heated topic :eek:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I feel like Luke Skywalker

If anyone here is my father, please just get it over with.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Golden wrote:I feel like Luke Skywalker

:ninja:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Gumshoe wrote:
Golden wrote:I feel like Luke Skywalker

:ninja:
Gumshoe = Golden's baby daddy confirmed
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Star Wars just got weird.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 121

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:Epi just dropped the mic!

Now the case on SVS I sort of see. I could have used the word interesting in this thread, but the chances of me remembering whether I did or didn't is zero. Defending LC's use of the word while pointing out she did it herself I could definitely see as a potential move to make herself look better if LC flipped civ.

It's a little thing, but this is my first legitimate ping.
I did a search when Epi made a big deal of it, and three people had used it. I was one of them. When they came for me, to paraphrase that WW2 German pastor, there was no one left to speak for me. If Epi led a lynch on someone for use of a common word, I might be next.
Golden wrote:Also, are you eating bean dip?

This is fun. Epi reminds me of me when I think I've caught baddies on day zero.

And did you?

It reminds me of Epi in almost every game I have ever played with him, good or bad, with his cryptic Day One (or Zero as the case may be) gambits & mind games. Yoni, as TGG told me it was called (repeatedly :p ) during Biblical.
Golden wrote:Hey, for the first time ever I'm getting civ vibes from Epi!

I don't agree with the case on LC, but I do agree that this game has not gotten in the least bit interesting (linki - sorry SVS!).

For me, the most interesting post this game is the one Cobalt posted, which Timmer quoted above. I think there are quite a number of players in this game who could point to games where they have played the super-civvie. Especially invoking the 'my most recent game' thing... and all in a comment where he purports not to care if we vote for him. Do I see potential civilian motives for posting it? Yes. It's not easy to have a voice in a place where you are not known, so making a cred grab isn't necessarily inherently suspicious.

But civilians don't usually go around flashing their supatown credentials.
Now I found this post interesting. What about him gave you that civ vibe? His back & forth with MP? His vaguely sneering tone? If you are getting a civvie vibe from him, what do you think of MP?

I have not made my mind up on Epi, but I gotta say (and he knows it) that I loathe his fishing expeditions, the way he throws fake suspicions out early in the game to gauge reactions, then drops them after Day One.

And I don't like Rainbow lists, I don't like ANY lists this early in the game, especially with 2 mafias. With one mafia, the baddies already know who is who, or more precisely, who is a civ. Two mafias complicates things, and lists naming who people trust help the baddies at this stage; I will be happy to list those I don't trust, but not those that I do. And if I am alive to make a list later in the game, it will be not be a rainbow. We had a discussion about Rainbow lists in the mod forum, which prompted me to find my new nifty grey rainbow avatar. And I will look askew at those who use list posting as a litmus test.

If this is Day Zero Day One should be fabulous :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Golden wrote:Hedgeowl - if several people ended up voting for LC or SVS today, would you consider that there seemed to be good reasons for that, or are you saying that you find the reasons to suspect LC and SVS unconvincing?
Personally I think Epi is going a little overboard. Didn't see anything really terrible about Long Con, only fluff and a few posts that could be just semantics (the "interesting" thing). Long Con hasn't exactly been contributive, but hey's it's day 0. I wanna see how he'll be contributive as the game progresses.

(btw, is LC male or female?)

Not sure about SVS though, but I haven't done a focused read on his posts.

Is there a way to look only at a player's individual posts by clicking on a link like there was on Death and Taxes?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(yes I know I'm not hedgeowl but I wanted to say something about the subject so I used Golden's post)
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con is male, while SVS, rather not. :p

Checking a player's ISO for a specific game works the same way in any thread on this forum, by clicking "In Topic" below the player's post count.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:

Now the case on SVS I sort of see. I could have used the word interesting in this thread, but the chances of me remembering whether I did or didn't is zero. Defending LC's use of the word while pointing out she did it herself I could definitely see as a potential move to make herself look better if LC flipped civ.

I did a search when Epi made a big deal of it, and three people had used it. I was one of them. When they came for me, to paraphrase that WW2 German pastor, there was no one left to speak for me. If Epi led a lynch on someone for use of a common word, I might be next.

And did you?

It reminds me of Epi in almost every game I have ever played with him, good or bad, with his cryptic Day One (or Zero as the case may be) gambits & mind games. Yoni, as TGG told me it was called (repeatedly :p ) during Biblical.

I don't agree with the case on LC, but I do agree that this game has not gotten in the least bit interesting (linki - sorry SVS!).

For me, the most interesting post this game is the one Cobalt posted, which Timmer quoted above. I think there are quite a number of players in this game who could point to games where they have played the super-civvie. Especially invoking the 'my most recent game' thing... and all in a comment where he purports not to care if we vote for him. Do I see potential civilian motives for posting it? Yes. It's not easy to have a voice in a place where you are not known, so making a cred grab isn't necessarily inherently suspicious.

Now I found this post interesting. What about him gave you that civ vibe? His back & forth with MP? His vaguely sneering tone? If you are getting a civvie vibe from him, what do you think of MP?

I have not made my mind up on Epi, but I gotta say (and he knows it) that I loathe his fishing expeditions, the way he throws fake suspicions out early in the game to gauge reactions, then drops them after Day One.

And I don't like Rainbow lists, I don't like ANY lists this early in the game, especially with 2 mafias. With one mafia, the baddies already know who is who, or more precisely, who is a civ. Two mafias complicates things, and lists naming who people trust help the baddies at this stage; I will be happy to list those I don't trust, but not those that I do. And if I am alive to make a list later in the game, it will be not be a rainbow. We had a discussion about Rainbow lists in the mod forum, which prompted me to find my new nifty grey rainbow avatar. And I will look askew at those who use list posting as a litmus test.

I love you.

I do find it interesting that MP can so easily put a colour on Epig so early. I don't feel like he is looking more civ or less civ. It's basic Epig and I would rate him as neutral at this point.
ImageImage
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Black Rock wrote:I do find it interesting that MP can so easily put a colour on Epig so early. I don't feel like he is looking more civ or less civ. It's basic Epig and I would rate him as neutral at this point.
I would quote you and SVS since you both said this but SVS had a superlong post and it's right there, people can look up.

I can't understand why the two of you are so anti-lists. Are you claiming you have no suspicions? No gut feelings? That you never have gut feelings Day 0/Day 1? I know, personally, I got gut feelings as soon as I entered the thread. I have gotten gut feelings off of a lot of people so far. It's not evidence (yet) and it's damn sure not proof but they're there.

Again, I feel much more comfortable playing devil's advocate on myself as I truly wish to be fair and talking things out in my own ways helps me understand new viewpoints, I can understand why you may not like the lists being posted publicly as in theory you're putting a hit on "trusted town". I put that in parenthesis because I would be shocked if a majority of us could agree on someone to trust this early on. Later in the game it could potentially be dangerous but this early on I don't think town members would care that much let alone the baddies.

Black Rock points out MP's list and, to me, there's nothing wrong with what he said. He gave two people the slightest town vibe he could. That seems entirely reasonable. Or is it just Epi that you have a problem with? Because I don't know the man but I'd give him the same color MP did if I made a list using MP's colors. Maybe even one shade farther than MP did. :srsnod: Decisions have to made and they will be made before we have proof. So every little read I get on someone helps. Some will be right and some will be wrong but I'm not ashamed of them. I may even put them in rainbow list form to counter the rainbow list hate I'm seeing. I didn't join this game expecting it to be hippies vs the Amish :haha:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I don't mind lists, but I also don't find them terribly useful. There's no way of knowing if any civvies have BTSC in this game, so to me it would seem that anyone vouching for someone else early on is either a baddie trying to get cred, or a blind civvie with a gut feeling. Either way I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Re: Epi going after LC, I don't find it at all suspicious that LC or anyone else would use a word like "interesting". I'm pretty sure I've used that word as well. But as this is standard Epi, I also don't think he's shady for how he's playing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Gumshoe wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I do find it interesting that MP can so easily put a colour on Epig so early. I don't feel like he is looking more civ or less civ. It's basic Epig and I would rate him as neutral at this point.
I would quote you and SVS since you both said this but SVS had a superlong post and it's right there, people can look up.

I can't understand why the two of you are so anti-lists. Are you claiming you have no suspicions? No gut feelings? That you never have gut feelings Day 0/Day 1? I know, personally, I got gut feelings as soon as I entered the thread. I have gotten gut feelings off of a lot of people so far. It's not evidence (yet) and it's damn sure not proof but they're there.

Again, I feel much more comfortable playing devil's advocate on myself as I truly wish to be fair and talking things out in my own ways helps me understand new viewpoints, I can understand why you may not like the lists being posted publicly as in theory you're putting a hit on "trusted town". I put that in parenthesis because I would be shocked if a majority of us could agree on someone to trust this early on. Later in the game it could potentially be dangerous but this early on I don't think town members would care that much let alone the baddies.

Black Rock points out MP's list and, to me, there's nothing wrong with what he said. He gave two people the slightest town vibe he could. That seems entirely reasonable. Or is it just Epi that you have a problem with? Because I don't know the man but I'd give him the same color MP did if I made a list using MP's colors. Maybe even one shade farther than MP did. :srsnod: Decisions have to made and they will be made before we have proof. So every little read I get on someone helps. Some will be right and some will be wrong but I'm not ashamed of them. I may even put them in rainbow list form to counter the rainbow list hate I'm seeing. I didn't join this game expecting it to be hippies vs the Amish :haha:
I am not anti-lists. I just can't see how he can have any read on Epig at this point in the game.
ImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

There. I have an avatar. Fuck your rules.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Black Rock wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:

I am not anti-lists. I just can't see how he can have any read on Epig at this point in the game.
I guess I just don't understand why. Maybe I gotta know Epi to understand.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Neverwhere wrote:There. I have an avatar. Fuck your rules.
Does this make me the last rebel standing? I'd go through the thread to check but you can't find the posts of those jerks with no avatars. They're like ghosts. :shifty:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Gumshoe wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:

I guess I just don't understand why. Maybe I gotta know Epi to understand.
That is quite true.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I know this was somewhat talked about earlier in the thread by MP or someone, but is this Day 0 thing 48 hours straight into Night 0 or night 1 or day 1? I'm kinda confused, and can't find a FAQ that can help me out on this site. Any help is appreciated!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:I know this was somewhat talked about earlier in the thread by MP or someone, but is this Day 0 thing 48 hours straight into Night 0 or night 1 or day 1? I'm kinda confused, and can't find a FAQ that can help me out on this site. Any help is appreciated!
i've only played one game on this site, but i'm pretty sure Day 0 transitions directly into Day 1 most of the time. i assume that's coming soon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:My eye is on Devin almost immediately because of that joking truce thing. Mafia Cobalt tries to jokingly buddy up to people to see if they'd be receptive to it or not. :eye:
nutella wrote:
Long Con wrote: Here's the general rule I use with new players. If it comes down to a vote that's based on very little, I'll probably avoid going for them in the spirit of community friendliness. If there's a bigger or more stand-out suspicion on a new player, then I'll probably vote for them despite their newness.
Basically this :noble:
I don't give a fuck, y'all can vote for me whenever you want, if you want. Just keep in mind that the most recent mafia game I played my day 3 scum reads list was 5/6 accurate and I got MVP. I don't know you guys as well as that crowd but I do have decent instincts.
So because it is line with your mafia meta to do something, you extrapolate to mean that it is likely within someone else's meta, whom you've never met, as well?

Are you implying that we shouldn't vote for you because you have good instincts? What does that have to do with your alignment?
I actually missed this.

1. Meta is meta. If you really think every single person would have entirely different mafia strategies, note that it's likely impossible for there to be no overlap. Lots of different beginning of the game strategies that I've seen, people tend to overlap. ESPECIALLY people that I don't know, because it's a whole new field with all new players, but you're likely to see things you've seen before elsewhere.

2. I never said you shouldn't vote for me because I have good instincts, I was just trying to let you know I'm not a tentative newbie who's afraid to get their feet wet, in a few more words than that.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for putting up with my extended interrogation, Devin. This certainly won't be the end, but I wanted to take advantage of you being here at the same time as myself, early on, to try and pick your brain.

You won't be getting my vote on Day 1 unless something drastically changes. Neither will Epi.
I don't like this post for some reason. It gives me bad vibes.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have every intention to continue my newfound love of rainbow lists, if at all possible, since I do find them particularly helpful in organizing my own thoughts and feelings on players, and I have to keep up the self-imposed moniker of Rainbow Sockman somehow!

I will put them in spoiler tags though, so that people may read them at their discretion.
MovingPictures07 wrote:TASTE THE RAINBOW

Devin the Omniscient
Epignosis

Bass_the_Clever
Birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Bullzeye
DFaraday
Dragon D. Luffy
DREAM
fingersplints
Golden
Gumshoe
Hedgeowl
Long Con
Metalmarsh89
Neverwhere
nijuukyugou
nutella
Scotty
sig
Sloonei
S~V~S
timmer
TinyBubbles
Turnip Head
XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Cobalt

For reference:
Very strong civilian read
Strong civilian read
Moderate civilian read
Slight civilian read
Very slight civilian read
No read or unsure
Very slight mafia read
Slight mafia read
Moderate mafia read
Strong mafia read
Very strong mafia read
Come at me, Cobalt.
It's only a very slight mafia read. I'll roll with it. Nothing to really come at you for.
Epignosis wrote:I want to lynch Long Con. That's where my Day 1 vote will be going as of right now.
I'm so down for this. Count me in.
timmer wrote:
Cobalt wrote: I don't give a fuck, y'all can vote for me whenever you want, if you want. Just keep in mind that the most recent mafia game I played my day 3 scum reads list was 5/6 accurate and I got MVP. I don't know you guys as well as that crowd but I do have decent instincts.
So you were a great civ in the last game, and this means you... should be assumed to be a civ this time again? For realsies? :smoky:
Oh, I never said to assume I'm civilian. If y'all think I'm scum then by all means lynch me. Just saying a little about me as a player with some examples.
Golden wrote:For me, the most interesting post this game is the one Cobalt posted, which Timmer quoted above. I think there are quite a number of players in this game who could point to games where they have played the super-civvie. Especially invoking the 'my most recent game' thing... and all in a comment where he purports not to care if we vote for him. Do I see potential civilian motives for posting it? Yes. It's not easy to have a voice in a place where you are not known, so making a cred grab isn't necessarily inherently suspicious.

If y'all knew me, you would know how I play. You don't, so I gave an example. I'm aggressive. Like it or lynch me.
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You said you didn't know what to think about it. Why say that? Useless. Form an opinion and then state it when you have one. You had other things to say, but you decided to drop that in there and call it a "shoving match."
Yes, that's what happened. I'm glad that you can play your way and I can play my way. Makes for a richer, more fun game of Mafia. You can stay silent and form opinions and only speak when you have them, that's one way to do things. Another way to do things is to make a comment first and then observe the reactions of those who are commented about. You can learn a lot.
The latter of the strategies listed is precisely why I made that post about my previous game. I wanted to see who reacted to it when and how. But I don't buy that you were doing it either.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Gumshoe wrote:
Does this make me the last rebel standing? I'd go through the thread to check but you can't find the posts of those jerks with no avatars. They're like ghosts. :shifty:
I think so. I actually wanted to go back and quote your post about the message you kept getting saying your avatars were too big but I couldn't find the post >.> Also who has such tiny vatars? After trying about 10 i just googled 150x150 avatars.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Neverwhere wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:
I think so. I actually wanted to go back and quote your post about the message you kept getting saying your avatars were too big but I couldn't find the post >.> Also who has such tiny vatars? After trying about 10 i just googled 150x150 avatars.
Its called the cropping tool on literally any image manipulation program, including Mspaint. Try that shit sometime.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Here, this is gonna change your life.

http://www.picresize.com/

Just remember to save the pic elsewhere (like imgur) because this site deletes images after a short while.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Now I found this post interesting. What about him gave you that civ vibe?
Golden wrote:Epi reminds me of me when I think I've caught baddies on day zero.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

As for the rest of this post. It really makes me only feel worse about SVS. Responses in pink
S~V~S wrote:

Are you trying to suggest that you did not know you used the word interesting when you made that search? Then why did you make it? Isn't it a slightly odd thing to do to make a search of who used the word 'interesting'? Normally, if you disagreed with a word being suspicious, you would just say that - you wouldn't do a search. So we honest - did you remember you used it, or didn't you?

And did you?

Not relevant. When I said I got civ vibes from epi, I also said I didn't agree with his case on LC. It's about tone and approach, and this looks different to the way I'm used to epi questioning people.

You don't have to get civ vibes from epi - doesn't mean I can't.

I have no read on MP. Nothing Epi did on MP had any relevance to me saying I got civ vibes from Epi, which given my timing on saying it (coming right after his case on LC) I think you know very well.

We don't know epi is going to drop anything after day 1 since it's still day 0.

I can appreciate that perspective. I took the same one into economics, and I got grumpy with people for wanting me to reveal too much of my thinking too early. I'm certainly not going to be making rainbow lists at an early stage in this game. BUT I'll consider making them later, and I don't begrudge those who do for making them.

All up - this post is exactly the kind of thing I expect from you if you are bad - you are throwing out generalisations to discredit epi, stuff like suggesting he will drop the suspicion after day 1. People who don't know epi, by the way, are picking up on this and it's making them think twice about epi. That's not necessarily a terrible thing, but certainly it's bad if people are only thinking you are bad because epi told them to...

For me there are two separate things in play. One is the case on SVS. One is Epi's alignment. I don't think you are bad because I think epi is civ. I think you are bad because I think your own posts make you look that way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

How normal is it for people to be actively engaged in scum-hunting and gameplay during Day 0 around here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:How normal is it for people to be actively engaged in scum-hunting and gameplay during Day 0 around here?
It's normal if your name is Golden. But I'm not sure it's usually that normal generally.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:
Gumshoe wrote:
Its called the cropping tool on literally any image manipulation program, including Mspaint. Try that shit sometime.
I'm pretty sure you have to buy all those programmes. I am too poor for that shit :( Also technologically inept.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Here, this is gonna change your life.

http://www.picresize.com/

Just remember to save the pic elsewhere (like imgur) because this site deletes images after a short while.
Thank you kind sir. Golden will be so pleased to see the return of the crab.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

You're welcome rainbow list users, us no avatar people are the new outcasts!

I WILL NEVER CONFORM!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Ok somethings that I find interesting are.
1. S~V~S pulling quotes.
2. Gumshoe saying that S~V~S was buddy up to LC, when the same could be said about him trying to buddy up with Epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Hey Gamer Guy what do you make of this day zero?
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

I conformed as Terry Crews. I'm weak.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Ok somethings that I find interesting are.
1. S~V~S pulling quotes.
2. Gumshoe saying that S~V~S was buddy up to LC, when the same could be said about him trying to buddy up with Epi.
Sure could. Human beings are hypocrites. I feel ya. Do your thing. :workit:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neverwhere wrote: I'm pretty sure you have to buy all those programmes. I am too poor for that shit :( Also technologically inept.
People should never underestimate the technologically inept.

My approach to avatars is ask someone else to do it. I did not make mine.

I indeed will be happy to see the return of the crab (although your current one is pretty funny).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

1. S~V~S pulling quotes.
What specifically is your view on SVS pulling quotes?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Golden wrote:
1. S~V~S pulling quotes.
What specifically is your view on SVS pulling quotes?
I'm not sure yet. I just can't remember her ever pulling quotes on day zero.
Gumshoe

Post by Gumshoe »

Golden wrote:
Neverwhere wrote: I'm pretty sure you have to buy all those programmes. I am too poor for that shit :( Also technologically inept.
People should never underestimate the technologically inept.

My approach to avatars is ask someone else to do it. I did not make mine.

I indeed will be happy to see the return of the crab (although your current one is pretty funny).
My problem is that I'm a GIF guy. I don't like to stand still and I like that to be represented. :hyper:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hey Gamer Guy what do you make of this day zero?
Jesus Toast all around.

Personally I don't really start playing until day 2. I work better with hard facts and analytical data. Occasionally the classic freduian slip. For now none of this shit really means anything, but it may be useful in hindsight later down the road. I've mostly been skimming because I make a conscious effort not to engage in day 0. Gotten myself in trouble quite few times because I thought I would be smartass in one way or another.

Return to “Previous Jobs”