The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Re: [Day 3] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by FZ. »

LC reminds me of when I was accused an entire game and was civ, but people kept pushing and no matter what I said, it didn't help. It's frustrating. I'm just not sure if that's what I'm seeing here or not. I do get Golden's logic though, so I need to think about it some more.

Epi, do you think it was LC who tried to kill you? Does he do that when bad (go after those pushing strongly for his lynch)?

linki: Apparently...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sloonei wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sloonei, so after reading all of Sig's posts, what is your best assessment?
Long Con is scum, niju is a maybe, TinyBubbles is less scummy than before. A bunch more names are iffy.

Next up would be to dig through other people's post history for mentions/references to sig, but I don't have time to do that right now. I encourage everyone else to do it, though.
Okay, thanks. I personally think Splints is bad, hence why I asked your opinion of her. I agree about Tiny bubbles, and have said so last day.

Epi, why are you so short on words now? I'd expect you to be a lot more talkative after being silenced.
why do you think splints is bad?
This is why:
FZ. wrote:Great result! :D

If I had to choose a voter for Sig from his own team, it would be Splints. I read back through the last hours before the post, and she seemed the one leaving the options open. She talked about 3 potential candidates for a vote: Bass, Bubbles and Sig, threw in some few thoughts why Sig would be a good option, but kept her vote until it was basically a done deal. In my eyes, she was leaving open options and was even talking more about Bass, maybe to get people on board, and when nothing changed, she placed the vote on Sig. This to me, was a classic baddie move. Just wanted to get it out there.

Golden, you said LC probably wasn't on Sig's group, and you're pretty sure he's not on the other mafia. How would you know that? Are you on the other team? You were very hesitant with this lynch, not just about Sig, but about everything. Can you explain why?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Golden wrote:Honestly, I'll save you all the pain and just ask dom to find a replacement.
Whoa! Where did this come from? My lighthearted joke about melodrama? Don't quit, Golden. It's just mafia, friend!
Nah, people are not lighthearted about it. They genuinely want me and LC to let it go, you included, so lets not pretend otherwise.
I can be both genuinely lighthearted about the situation AND genuinely want you both to let it go. I contain multitudes. :)

Seriously, though. I (and everyone else in the game) am perfectly capable of ignoring what's not interesting/relevant to me, and anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty stellar at remaining lighthearted about pretty much anything. It's no skin off my nose if you want to continue your back-and-forth. Bad attempts to make fun of the melodrama of Broadway aside, I am (like you said) free to not read whatever I don't want to read. The reason I want you both to let it go is that neither of you seem able to maintain that same lightheartedness in the context of this discussion. And that's fine. You're both big boys and can choose to engage/not engage in whatever you want. :nicenod: But I don't want either of you to quit. :( For realizes.

Link: OMG Epi just pulled out some legit Stunk & White jams. :omg:
Sidenote: my autocorrect changes "Epi" to "Epic". :suspish:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

Canucklehead wrote:Sidenote: my autocorrect changes "Epi" to "Epic"
You should never have admitted this!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

FZ. wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sloonei, so after reading all of Sig's posts, what is your best assessment?
Long Con is scum, niju is a maybe, TinyBubbles is less scummy than before. A bunch more names are iffy.

Next up would be to dig through other people's post history for mentions/references to sig, but I don't have time to do that right now. I encourage everyone else to do it, though.
Okay, thanks. I personally think Splints is bad, hence why I asked your opinion of her. I agree about Tiny bubbles, and have said so last day.

Epi, why are you so short on words now? I'd expect you to be a lot more talkative after being silenced.
why do you think splints is bad?
This is why:
FZ. wrote:Great result! :D

If I had to choose a voter for Sig from his own team, it would be Splints. I read back through the last hours before the post, and she seemed the one leaving the options open. She talked about 3 potential candidates for a vote: Bass, Bubbles and Sig, threw in some few thoughts why Sig would be a good option, but kept her vote until it was basically a done deal. In my eyes, she was leaving open options and was even talking more about Bass, maybe to get people on board, and when nothing changed, she placed the vote on Sig. This to me, was a classic baddie move. Just wanted to get it out there.

Golden, you said LC probably wasn't on Sig's group, and you're pretty sure he's not on the other mafia. How would you know that? Are you on the other team? You were very hesitant with this lynch, not just about Sig, but about everything. Can you explain why?
this is a solid case, i'd like to see splints respond to it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

FZ. wrote:LC reminds me of when I was accused an entire game and was civ, but people kept pushing and no matter what I said, it didn't help. It's frustrating. I'm just not sure if that's what I'm seeing here or not. I do get Golden's logic though, so I need to think about it some more.
Hey, look - as I said before my feud with LC, I'm still all for lynching G-Man first. He is, after all, at the heart of my theory, and if he was not bad my view on LC would change.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Epi, do you think it was LC who tried to kill you? Does he do that when bad (go after those pushing strongly for his lynch)?
I'll sum it up this way: Epignosis dies early, often. He hasn't made it past Night 3 in many moons, poor fellow. One who has been in those games with him might be apt to take pity on his bullet-riddled soul. That did not happen. That indicates that a Mafia team is largely composed of new people. sig being on that team makes sense. XthAtGAm3RGuYX makes sense. Cobalt makes sense. All new people. I think Long Con was just okay with their Night 1 choice and said "whoever you guys want is fine with me."
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Gotta go to work now. I'm not on a team with any of those people, or anyone at all. Glad to chat more after work.
Huh.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Canucklehead wrote:Link: OMG Epi just pulled out some legit Stunk & White jams. :omg:
You truly have a Smart Phone. :noble:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also good news everyone! I haven't been fired yet from my 2nd job! Bad news? Less time to speculate here. I'll pop in here and there before Night ends

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

After having no RL commitments for the first week of this game, i'm finally off to work now. I like where the discussion is at right now, keep it up everyone! G-man and Long Con are my top two suspects right now, but my suspicions are far from complete. I hope for everyone to keep an open mind about all possibilities going into Day 4.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Link: OMG Epi just pulled out some legit Stunk & White jams. :omg:
It's unfortunate what it did to poor Strunk though. :disappoint:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It's unfortunate what it did to poor Strunk though. :disappoint:
:haha:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:Epi, do you think it was LC who tried to kill you? Does he do that when bad (go after those pushing strongly for his lynch)?
I'll sum it up this way: Epignosis dies early, often. He hasn't made it past Night 3 in many moons, poor fellow. One who has been in those games with him might be apt to take pity on his bullet-riddled soul. That did not happen. That indicates that a Mafia team is largely composed of new people. sig being on that team makes sense. XthAtGAm3RGuYX makes sense. Cobalt makes sense. All new people. I think Long Con was just okay with their Night 1 choice and said "whoever you guys want is fine with me."
This all just seems too easy. That's it? You have the first mafia team pegged out? Wow, you're that good. No wonder you were killed so fast.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
This all just seems too easy. That's it? You have the first mafia team pegged out? Wow, you're that good. No wonder you were killed so fast.
You asked me what I think. That's what I think.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You asked me what I think. That's what I think.
Fair enough. No need to pout ;)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Stahp talking! Dear god it's night people. How's a little owl supposed to catch up, when so many more pages have appeared? I apaologize for my absnese and hope to catch up tonight, but the longer this thread gets, the harder it gets to motivate to jump back in.

I could really use some rainbow lists now it seems :noble:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

I have a null read on Gumshoe, I'm unsure off him from his early engagement with Cobalt. But his response to Golden seemed sound.
Not much to go on at all....but where is Gumshoe? Wasn't he a suspect at one point? Sig seemed to just dismiss him as civ quickly and with nothing to back it up.

Snipped out some stuff, What Tiny Bubbles said is about being town is sending off warning bells, as well as saying they aren't very good at catching mafia until they play as mafia. This could be what he said or not. My thoughts on this is that maybe this was a first time mafia slip up? Saying they got Civ again and won't be good at catching mafia. Could this be a set up for when they try to lynch Cobalt? Here is the scenario, Cobalt gets lynched flips civilian TIny can turn around and say "since I was never mafia I'm not good at catching them" The first portion is more suspicious then that, but I still find it worth noting, I'm also using Cobalt as the example since TIny has voted for him.

The other thing Tiny said they were most likely going to bandwagon a person the reasoning being it is better then they lynch Cobalt someone with no votes and Tiny is the third person to vote. Not following what they said in this post.

So Tiny why go from bandwagoning on the highest voted player to voting for Cobalt? Also what do you mean by "cop out"

I did read your other posts explaining your votes, but it seems strange to have that change of mind could you explain to me why I should vote for say Cobalt over LC?
I forgot this was the post that really got me looking at Bubbles more closely. I had felt better about her being civ after her emotional posting, but this make me really think she's probably more civ now.
Okay to go along with my other reasoning for lynching Cobalt there is one more thing, this has something to do with another mafia game we are currently in so I really can't give any information about it. I Know this sounds scummy, but bare with it for a bit.
I'm know more sure that LC is innocent (this is solo based off of the Cobalt/LC exchange) and CObalt is either mafia or independent. So I will put my money were my mouth is and vote for Cobalt, he was my second day 1 choice after I decided on SVS.
Cobalt might say this is a revenge lynch, though that isn't the case I won't be restating my argument for why I think Cobalt is scummy and I will provided additional information of my other mafia game if I'm lynched this phase.
What even is this? Was he on the same team as LC? I'm pretty brain dead tired, so someone please correct me if he was trying to lynch LC at another time and im just not remembering.
He seems to feel strongly about Cobalt -- could Cobalt be on the other team? And anyway, where is Cobalt? He's disappeared.

I really dislike that there are some members that just have not even contributed yet. Where is DREAM?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

At this point it's become very tough for dom to ask people to sub in for bullz or DREAM. It's kind of in that 'no-win situation' zone.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

Golden wrote:At this point it's become very tough for dom to ask people to sub in for bullz or DREAM. It's kind of in that 'no-win situation' zone.
it makes me want to just lynch them at some point.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don't know how you guys usually do it here, but on JTM if you don't vote in 2 consecutive days, you are disqualified. I like that rule. People like DREAM who have literally posted once but havent been replaced are really bringing us down. Like, real life takes priority for sure, but at least occasionally checking in gives us something

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@neverwhere - yeah, exactly. But it's hard to find the right time for someone like that when there are legitimate contenders for who is bad out there, and if they aren't mafia they become easy lynch targets for mafia. It's such a lose/lose, really. Non-participation is the bane of mafia. There could be legitimate reasons for DREAM not being able to be here, but it just makes life difficult.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:@Scotty. I appreciate you looking out for me. Unfortunately, I'm still on my phone, so can't give you a detailed response at this moment. Well I could, but that is too much work, and I can do it later on a computer.
Looking forward to your response. I understand you're traveling, so no rush.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:As for the statements I made about Golden being NK'd, I really did forget. Golden and I have also developed this trend where every game we play, one of us does by Day 3 (and this is our 8th or even 9th game together), so it would be quite an accomplishment if we both survive to tomorrow. The heart attack statement was in jest.
Fair enough.

Another thing that is making me uneasy is your general ease and nonchalance about you. Maybe that's how you play usually, I don't know. But it would seem to me that you are being overly cautious and calculated in making sure you don't rile up anyone's feathers (except maybe LC). You're not pinging me as much as sig was early on, because at least you have a target and you've stuck with him. You're the person that I would :eye: if LC is ever to perish.

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

G-Man wrote:
PLAYERS WITH THREE IDENTICAL VOTES:
1) Devin & Dream (three straight no votes)
2) Gumshoe & Hedgeowl (LC - no vote - no vote)
3) MP07/Epi 2.0 & Golden (SVS - Black Rock - Sig)
4) BR & Splints (No vote- Bass - Sig)
5) Nutella & Scotty (Cobalt - Cobalt - Sig)
*High Five* Splints we're twinning!
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey BR, not going to ask your view on LC but do you feel like otherwise you are beginning to get a sense of general reads on people outside of TH and bass?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:Hey BR, not going to ask your view on LC but do you feel like otherwise you are beginning to get a sense of general reads on people outside of TH and bass?
I have several people on my not so naughty list. I haven't seen a reason to mention them because I don't suspect them.

I do however believe Gman should be lynched, as well as Bass. I think Gman should probably go first.

I however don't believe LC killed Epignosis. It's not his style. I have been trying to stay out of the whole LC thing though.

I want to hear enough out of TH to believe him to be good. (I know you technically didn't want to hear about TH and Bass but I don't want them to think I forgot about them.)

I'm not seeing what FZ is seeing in Splints.

Not sure what to make of you yet Golden. I always lean civ so I have put you in neutral to be on the safe side.

I am a personal reader so these newer guys to me :shrug:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:I however don't believe LC killed Epignosis. It's not his style.
I actually agree with this.

I think TGG is a forceful personality who quite likes to get his own way though, and if Epi's theory about Cobalt is right then make that two forceful personalities. I don't think LC would have chosen to kill epi, he would be advocating for someone who couldn't be traced back.

One thing I think LC would do, though, is be up for shenanigans with Cobalt to distance them from each other, so I can actually see epi's point on that front.

Here are some specific people we haven't really discussed much (in a critical manner) that it would be interesting to know if you have any specific view on - sloonei, scotty, canuck?

I have you more in the neutral box again now, although I won't pretend, part of me asking you questions right now is trying to get a better sense on you, but also because it's nice to get some fresh perspectives into the thread.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I however don't believe LC killed Epignosis. It's not his style.

I think TGG is a forceful personality who quite likes to get his own way though, and if Epi's theory about Cobalt is right then make that two forceful personalities. I don't think LC would have chosen to kill epi, he would be advocating for someone who couldn't be traced back.

One thing I think LC would do, though, is be up for shenanigans with Cobalt to distance them from each other, so I can actually see epi's point on that front.

Here are some specific people we haven't really discussed much (in a critical manner) that it would be interesting to know if you have any specific view on - sloonei, scotty, canuck?

I have you more in the neutral box again now, although I won't pretend, part of me asking you questions right now is trying to get a better sense on you, but also because it's nice to get some fresh perspectives into the thread.
I think Sloonei has been rather helpful, I don't know him yet so I imagine that's his normal behaviour. I have no opinion on Scotty and I'm leaning civ on Canuck.

I don't think LC was in on shenanigans with Cobalt. I read it as genuine frustration on both their parts.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I've done the read back of splints, FZ.

I can see what you are saying - there are some posts which you could read as splints keeping her options open. You could see this one:
fingersplints wrote:
Golden wrote:One thing I can say for sure... I think my concept of bubbles/LC/G-Man/sig as a possible team is definitely wrong.

LC, bubbles and sig have all been far too happy to vote for each other for it to make sense.

The one who I most believe to be bad is G-Man, but thats the one I can't vote for.
It seems like it is going to be sig or bubbles at this point and I am deciding which I feel worse about.
I think that bubbles frustration is genuine. This game is probably really intense for her. That doesn't really clear her though.
I also think that the sig case is pretty good.

I don't really like that bass voted for himself when he had two already. whats with self voting on day 3 :shrug2: I was considering voting there too
As keeping her options open between bubbles, sig and bass.

I don't really read it that way, though, and that's because all of the posts from that one on she makes it fairly clear that she doesn't think voting for bubbles is the way to go, and her bass suspicion (having read back) was long established as splints most notable suspicion. So she added sig in to the list, agreed with points made on him, and then voted him.

I'm going to keep it in mind. The timing of her vote is in the zone where someone throwing a teammate under the bus would do it. I can definitely see how you come to your interpretation of splints posts. But I'd need more to vote that way.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Re: BoB Mafia Polls

Post by Dom »

Who killed Golden? (votes ARE changeable)

Poll ended at Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Bass The Clever
Bass_the_Clever (14) 4%
FZ.
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
Cobalt
No votes
Devin
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
Canucklehead
No votes
DREAM
No votes
Fingersplints
No votes
Golden
Long Con (7), G-Man (12) 8%
Gumshoe
No votes
Hedgeowl
No votes
Long Con
Cobalt (4), sig (22) 8%
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Epignosis 2.0
No votes
Neverwhere
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Nutella
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
Sloonei (2), Scotty (6), FZ. (13), TinyBubbles (15), Golden (16), Epignosis (17), Metalmarsh89 (18), nijuukyugou (19), fingersplints (21), nutella (23), Black Rock (24) 46%
Sloonei
No votes
Timmer
No votes
TinyBubbles
Neverwhere (3), timmer (8), Canucklehead (9), DFaraday (11) 17%
Turnip Head
No votes
G Man
No votes
me
Dom (1), juliets (5), Dragon D. Luffy (10), MovingPictures07 (20) 17%
Total votes : 24
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Gumshoe has not posted for literally an entire week. I'm kind of concerned. Anyone have a way of contacting him outside the game to make sure he is ok?

Dream however has actually not been here at ALL since the game started so I am assuming she completely forgot about it.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Does anyone mind if Night ends a bit early to accommodate for moving poll times?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Does anyone mind if Night ends a bit early to accommodate for moving poll times?
I doubt anyone would.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Act One, Scene Four
ENTER SLOONEI and SINGER

Sloonei: I told ya, I ain't giving you 88 cents, buddy....

SINGER:
I had a dream, a dream about baddies, baby.
It's gonna come true, baby.
Civs think that they’re through, but baby,

She’s so bad! She’s a state!
Gonna have her head on a plate!
Starting here, starting now,
honey, everyone's voting nutella!

Clear the polls! Clear the thread!
She’s got nothing to do but be dead.
Say goodbye. Take a bow.
Honey, everyone's voting nutella!

We can do it, all we need is our votes.
We can do it, we’re all gonna see to it!
Curtain up! Light the lights!
Got a baddie to lynch in the heights!
I can tell, wait and see.
There's the rope! Follow me!
And nothing's gonna stop us 'til we're through!
Honey, everyone’s voting for hazelnuts and cocoa!
Honey, everyone’s voting for delicious sandwich spreads!
Honey, everyone's voting for a pretty tasty fruit dip!
Honey, everyone’s voting nutella, for me and for you!

EXIT SINGER SL

Sloonei: Who is that guy? (aside)

SLOONEI sits on the floor. Silence. A pair of roller-skates with blades on them whiz by, only to just miss. ENTER two HOODED FIGURES. They shake hands, and ascend out.

SLOONEI exits SR.

It is now day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Re: [Day 4] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Cobalt »

AT LAST!!!

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
*dies*

I'd love to do something that extreme. I can't recall ever doing something like that before, definitely not anywhere close to that extreme. That Cobalt stuff is all too sadly real.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei... was targeted and survived? Way to go, Sloon! :nicenod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

^wait, what? I just see that he died... and is on the poll, but that's probably an error unless Dom posts again that he's alive?
but as for now, RIP Sloonei. That's a loss for the thread, he's been really helpful.

Singer, whoever you are, you're very wrong about me.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

So...as with others, I'm confused at what happened to Sloonei. It didn't mention death, but he also seemed to exit pretty...not dead? :confused:

There are so many long posts that I am loving here. I apparently suck at using the spoiler tag, so I'm going to do what I hate and include the link to the posts until I figure out the spoilers, since they're so, so long:

Sloonei's first post analyzing connections to sig:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 69#p154469
I like most of this analysis, mainly for the commentary for LC being bad in connection to LC.

The other one also caught my attention for analyzing sig's so-called reads on people:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 89#p154489

I must comment on the last part for reasons. One is this, because it's driving me absolutely nuts:
sig wrote:0-10 10 highest 1 lowest
, nijuukyugou 5 she was less scum before her switching andthen saying she would just run and lynch
What in the name of god's green earth is this? I have done no vote switching this entire game. You see what happens to liars? :P I do like that sig tries to throw shade at me, calling me suspicious, then "hard civ" when he's on the way down, then wishy-washy'ing his way back to "suspicious." I see what you did there...well, kinda. Nice try.

I also like Epi's Cobalt/LC analysis:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 93#p154493

It's just beautiful. I don't even know how to put in my own words how much I agree with it. But I guess I just did.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sloonei's first post analyzing connections to sig:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 69#p154469
I like most of this analysis, mainly for the commentary for LC being bad in connection to LC.
Apparently I suck at proofreading. That should say "LC being bad in connection with sig." :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It looks to me like he was not killed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

omfg me and LC are not teammates i want him SPIT ROASTED.

lynch him and then lynch me for all I give a negative fuck
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Cobalt wrote:omfg me and LC are not teammates i want him SPIT ROASTED.

Welcome back! :biggrin:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi Cobalt. How do you propose we go about lynching Long Con?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Whoa, happy to still be here. I was fully expecting to be done away with tonight, and it appears they tried.
Votes are not changeable, so I won't be doing anything yet, but my preliminary vote would be 100% on G-man right now. I am hesitant to call LC a hard scum read until I've done some more homework on him. that will be my next move, i guess
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm also becoming curious about these song lyrics and Nutella. Anyone want to weigh in on that? Could it be that we have some sort of cop/ID role who's able to communicate to us in song, and they've caught a bad guy in Nutella? Or something less good than that? I don't know, what sort of precedent is there on this site for roles like this one?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what are your thoughts on everything and everyone?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh, huh, I totally interpreted "exiting" as dying. Well, never mind then, good job surviving!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Hi Cobalt. How do you propose we go about lynching Long Con?
BY VOTING FOR HIM IN THE FUCKING POLL
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Sloonei wrote:

what are your thoughts on everything and everyone?
SCUMMY

more later.

Return to “Previous Jobs”