The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Re: [Day 5] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Bubbles »

@sloonei no nothing in particular im just surprised i went from being in the middle of your rainbow list to the bottom fairly quickly, could be the influence of your teammates!~ blah i don't know, grasping at straws here.

@golden i think sloonei would be the obvious recruitment choice cause he has been active throughout the thread and seems (or seemed?) like town. his input would sway a lot of people IMO.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

OK. Getting settled in at home. I'm gonna be driving to the beach tomorrow all day so I'll be attentive while I can. To sum up:
The mafia is probably getting very frustrated right now, and rightly so. We're doing God's work, sonn.

Backtracking to respond to MM:
I'm not going back on what I previously said before the LC lynch. I never really got your reasoning behind autolynching LC by Day 1. You and Cobalt both made some pretty bold accusations on LC that turned out to be right, but also seemed weak. Like Sloonei, I also can't find in your post history what made you lean LC. I even respond to this:
Spoiler: show
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm back!

Time to catch up and see what's going on.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually I'm too tired to catch up now, but it's nice to see I'm still alive (in more ways than one).

Just make sure I die early in Guess Who, and the marmot will come back! :kadaj:
Then he just votes for LC without reason. Drive-by bandwagon hits again!
WTF? :suspish: Maybe his role requires him to pick someone on Day One and tunnel-vote them until they're dead? Or maybe he'll come back in with a case. The Day 1 vote was not outrageous (though you'd think he'd be a little grateful that he won the last game on my grace alone), but this Day 2 instant vote is another flavour altogether. I'm already tired of being "centre stage" while a bunch of players are playing bit parts.

Maybe Metalmarsh was forced to vote me last night by someone funny, and so he's doing it early to signal that.
No way. you are mad, rad, and totally bad.
He rhetorically wonders not once, but 4 times, why LC isn't dead yet, with LITERALLY the only shred of evidence being:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:...And i'm a good guy AGAIN for the third time in a row! Which really doesn't help me train my mafia hunting instincts, like they say it takes a thief to catch a thief. Anyway, for what it is worth sloonei and golden are playing a lot like they did in the economics game so far, so i (want?) to believe they are civ. Don't know about the others like long con. Curious about the pm Dom sent like many of you, i would love if we could somehow join together and figure out what they all mean without actually posting them.

This first lynch vote i'm gonna probably bandwagon on the most voted person, since i figure that is marginally better than voting a random. It's a cop out, i know. Don't shoot me.
Ok, I went over TinyBubbles to see why I felt she was fishy, and it's this post mostly that made a ping stick out in my memory. Nothing too notable going on in her other posts, she did vote for Cobalt over S~V~S, but also stated that she thought S~V~S was bad from a gut perspective. That could be a way to push the lynch of a non-baddie-teammate while voting for a baddie teammate, but I think that would be a pretty risky maneuver with such a close lynch. Actually, not nearly as risky when votes are changeable - a Cobalt teammate could switch their vote late if need be, and it wasn't needed with myself and S~V~S leading the lynch.
i will never tire of asking epi these questions and getting no answers.
I dare you to make that your sig.
Long Con says this recently today. Long Con has not mentioned or interacted with TinyBubbles all game. However, he suddenly states he's seeing her as fishy, but convinces himself otherwise all in the same post.
...which is not worth an indignant auto-lynch IMO. Maybe he had info by Day 1? Hah. Doubt it. And even if he did, that's pretty poorly managed.
This drive-by auto-lynching is VERY similar to Cobalt's talk, whose opinion was predicated on the fact that LC just needed to go.

Just, you know, because. Like most of your responses to my requests of your detailed reasoning.

But here's the thing, and I'm changing gears here for a sec, but Epi brought to my attention again that Cobalt didn't in fact vote for LC. in the first phase. That is much more fishy than MM's actions.

The main reason I wanted to pin down roles throughout the first few days was for the very reason of figuring out if people like Cobalt can be slotted into civ roles. Nothing Cobalt has done this game gives any indication he is fighting on the civ's side.
He cited "laziness" a few pages ago, but I don't think that's it. I think that since we started focusing on the suspects that we could pin down more cleanly due to Cobalt's insanity with and without the insanifier, he's been able to coast. Sure, he might be busy. We all get busy. I've been busy. But his contributions to the civ game in the entirety of 5 days has been nil, IMHO. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after his successful survival of the lynch, but man do I keep looking back and going "he lied about his ability- maybe- and he hasn't had any valid arguments that make sense except for LC - which, as he basically stated, was a gut feeling - and when it came down to the vote on LC or SVS he voted SVS.

Look, MM did good by eliminating Wildhorn early on, so I'm pretty positive you aren't on Mafia Team with LC. Team Webber, however, is looking very likely to me right now. And it wouldn't surprise me if you were independent.
If I had to rate you as of this posting on a scale from negative 20 to 20, 0 being independent and 20 being civ, I'd rate you at -5. (I don't do rainbow lists, sorry)

Cobalt, on the other hand, is more like -15. I see it more likely he is on team Wildhorn.

If someone can steer me in the direction of the Cobalt = civ train, let me know. I'm actually pretty open, but right now I got a big ole magnifying glass on him.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

@Bubbles, the only reason you were a neutral read on my first rainbow list is because I had not done an ISO of you yet. After doing my ISO, I found a number of your posts to look scummy and I put you at the bottom.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Questions for Nutella: You've expressed suspicion of Bass numerous times going back a few days, but have not really pushed too hard for his lynch at any point. Do you still feel suspicious about him? Why? Who would your next suspect be?
I tried my best to bring his name into the discussion several times, but not enough people were on board with that suspicion to really push for a lynch. Considering the results I'm glad the lynches have gone as they have, and I was fully in support of the lynches of Sig, LC, and G-Man. I would still like more people to consider Bass as a suspect but I think he's actually moved down my list a couple ticks with his last few responses.

As for the rest of your ISO, let me know if there is anything else in particular you want me to respond to, but most of it was just saying that I was not confident enough with my suspicions, which is true and doesn't seem like much reason to suspect me. I'm always uncertain, and while I admire players like you who always have strong reads that always seem to end up being right, I tend to be more hesitant when I'm a civvie because I'm afraid of mislynching or misjudging something terribly. I am not ashamed of my flippy-floppiness. Sorry if it's a bit... indecent. :grin:

I kind of get the impression that you read my posts with a little bit of a skewed attitude, that you were looking for things to call suspicious, but I don't really blame you because I know I usually have that bias too on the occasion that I do an ISO. I just hope you can see that I'm merely a clueless civvie feeling my way around the game.

Oh, and you brought up my mention of rainbow lists being annoying -- that comment was actually specifically referring to the lists in Biblical that Balaam and Lot made of vote numbers and kept reposting. Those were annoying. But the suspicion lists that people have been doing in this game are fine, I actually like them and I was planning to do one of my own before the night ends. Gonna try to put that together now.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

100% civvie and practically perfect in every way :lorab:
Strong civvie read
Moderate civvie read
Slight civvie read
Neutral/no read
Slight baddie read
Moderate baddie read

nutella
Timmer
Golden
Sloonei
FZ
Canuck
Metalmarsh

Black Rock
Gumshoe (what happened??)
Niju
Scotty

Bullzeye
Cobalt (neutral because I keep going back and forth, thought he was bad for a while but now think he might be civ)
Devin
DFaraday
Dream
Hedgeowl
Epignosis

Neverwhere
Turnip Head

Bass The Clever
TinyBubbles

May have been a little generous with my slight civvie reads, some of those are closer to neutral I guess. There are only about 4 baddies left but quite possibly a couple of them are among those quiet folks.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am travelling at the moment, but I will get around to responding to things tomorrow, especially Scotty, who always seems to have a lot to say to me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Heh. Yeah. Sorry about it MM. I'm pretty sporadic in my accusations, but also you were curious yesterday on when I would have more details on my thoughts. So it's not just you. I have more, but those stuck out to me right now

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

TinyBubbles wrote:I read it, i'm just sort of amazed, i am sure my posts couldve been interpreted differently it's like you took a deliberately negative stance on them. and you would have been the obvious choice for recruitment by mafia :/
This post pings me up, down, and sideways. :srsnod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Act One, Scene Six
ENTER FZ, SINGER 1, and SINGER 2.

FZ runs into an empty seat in the house.

SINGER 1: I'm gonna vote in the poll today
There's a lynchin’ I've got to see
You know the fella (oops, gal) nutella
Well, I been watchin' her since Day Three
I can't wait, it's the date
But I was wonderin' if your vote was free

SINGER 2: Sing on, sing on, sing on, sing on
You know the thread'd never listen til Day Sixteen
Vote on, vote on, vote on, vote on
Besides they only vote for players that don’t look clean.

SINGER 1: Well what do you mean, “clean”?
SINGER 2: Like a clean record. And not posting pictures.
SINGER 1: Too bad about the thread...
SINGER 2: Too bad for you!

SINGER 1: I know some troubles named TinyBubbles
Where you can see her baddiness real clear
We got a case written in this space
You should read it while it’s still here.
Vote on, vote on, vote on, vote on
I bet the thread'd let you vote for her today.

SINGER 2: Vote on, vote on, vote on, vote on
I guess you weren't really listening when I said “Okay!"
Or, why not vote Epignosis?
He does just about whatever he wants.

SINGER 1: Well, people! Who wants to be lynched today?

A CHANDELIER FALLS ONTO FZ'S HEAD.

EXIT SINGERS.

ENTER BASS_THE_CLEVER

BASS sits on the apron of the stage CS.

ENTER CLYDE.

CLYDE: BANG BANG You're DEAD!

BASS falls off the apron, but survives the fall.

BASS: The show must go on...

EXIT all.

FZ. has been killed. It is now day 6.
You have 47 hours to lynch someone.

Day will end at 10:00 PM EST on July 3.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:SINGER 2: Vote on, vote on, vote on, vote on
I guess you weren't really listening when I said “Okay!"
Or, why not vote Epignosis?
He does just about whatever he wants.
:guitar:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

Canucklehead wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:I read it, i'm just sort of amazed, i am sure my posts couldve been interpreted differently it's like you took a deliberately negative stance on them. and you would have been the obvious choice for recruitment by mafia :/
This post pings me up, down, and sideways. :srsnod:
ok i can see how that wasnt the best choice of words maybe?? but im not mafia and i was just sad about sloonei's lack of faith in me, it seemed like he was on my side before. @sloonei did you not have any opinion of me prior to your ISO?
Bubbles
The Mark

Re: [Day 6] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Bubbles »

woah RIP FZ! did not see that coming
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did not see that kill coming. I still think FZ could have been scum, but she wasn't a top suspect. Weird choice regardless.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

TinyBubbles wrote:woah RIP FZ! did not see that coming
I just read that like "I better act surprised and pretend I had nothing to do with it"

So there was two kills?

Linki Sloonei :disappoint:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hmm...interesting kill. I had a civ read on FZ, but we won't know.

And that disproves my theory that their roles show up when they're NK'd. Bummer. All around weird pick. Guess we go through FZ's posts for clues.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

RIP FZ. I really enjoyed and appreciated your contribution to this game, especially subbing in when you did. Good job.

This doesn't come across as quite as much of a surprise to me as it does to others. The doctor was on a hot streak, so I wasn't really expecting an attempt on the expected.

@scotty - I was going to say the same, but I feel like I solved the second PM so I don't think it was that either. Not sure why Into the Woods was revealed now.

As for going through FZs posts for clues - if anything was to reveal one, it would probably be that final analysis she did on everyone, she made an awesome post yesterday.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

Black Rock wrote:
I just read that like "I better act surprised and pretend I had nothing to do with it"

So there was two kills?

:/ i didnt have anything to do with it, im not going to defend myself over and over, believe what you want.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Black Rock wrote:

So there was two kills?

What do you make of the kill?

Also yeah, something is going on with Bass there. Seems like somebody attempted to kill him, or he almost got himself killed? Oddness
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIPiywg FZ! Sorry to see you go.

So, two kill attempts? How would that work? Has something triggered for an Indy now? Do we have an SK?

Some hosts combine Mafia teams when they get too small, but that wouldnt mean they get 2 kills, but rather they kill every night. Something has definitely changed though. I wondered when the singer wasn't bringing up Nutella again, but interesting to keep harping on that topic. Honestly, I never know on nutella, but she has been reading civ to me at least so far.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

A couple things to be gleaned from this scene.
1) I have no idea what song these singers could be parodying. Too many unique words. Could be a whole bunch of anything. I'll keep researching.
2) Bass is not on team Wildhorn at least.
3) Bass probably had protection of some sort if Bonnie and Clyde did in fact try and kill. I REALLY want to know what role Bonnie and Clyde have. Hoping for more puzzles.

Golden, what civ role is your PM about? You don't have to post the description.
Also, I just messaged Dom with my completed (I know I'm fully correct) PM. Hoping to get some sort of response...

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Sloonei wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

So there was two kills?

What do you make of the kill?

Also yeah, something is going on with Bass there. Seems like somebody attempted to kill him, or he almost got himself killed? Oddness
My first reaction would be that FZ was killed because there would be no link. I would have to review her posts to be sure.
Hedgeowl wrote:RIPiywg FZ! Sorry to see you go.

So, two kill attempts? How would that work? Has something triggered for an Indy now? Do we have an SK?

Some hosts combine Mafia teams when they get too small, but that wouldnt mean they get 2 kills, but rather they kill every night. Something has definitely changed though. I wondered when the singer wasn't bringing up Nutella again, but interesting to keep harping on that topic. Honestly, I never know on nutella, but she has been reading civ to me at least so far.
I'm not sure I have ever seen that.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Based on a tradition 'mafia two kills even nights' reading, Clyde trying to kill Bass is out of synch.

@scotty - I don't want to say what role, and I think there are good reasons not to. I will, however, use one word from it so we can see if they are the same. Massacre.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@BR - superhero mafia on RM did that, did you play that one? It also happened in Superman mafia - in that game I was on a baddie team that didn't even have a kill at all until we combined. I think it was done fairly often on STV/RM to combine mafia teams when they got too small.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:Based on a tradition 'mafia two kills even nights' reading, Clyde trying to kill Bass is out of synch.

@scotty - I don't want to say what role, and I think there are good reasons not to. I will, however, use one word from it so we can see if they are the same. Massacre.
That's not a nice word.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Any idea why you survived Bass?

Also, for anyone Syndicate regulars, is it safe to assume that Mafia team 1 (Lloyd Webber) would perform the kill on odd numbered nights, and Team 2 (Wildhorn) performs the kill on even numbered nights?

I could see a townie with a kill ability going after Bass at this stage in the game. He's one of the few names left that's been popping up on most people's lists of of suspects. He'd be one of the more reasonable vig targets, if there is a vig in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by FZ. »

I hate being NK :pout: But I'll try to take it as a complement (if you people stop saying it was a weird choice for a NK) :P . I'll wait for the end game to see how my instincts were this game :shrug: Going back to my mafia break.
Thanks for a great game Dom! Even though I didn't want to play, I ended up having a lot of fun :D

There was a Superman mafia and I missed it? :omg:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:Based on a tradition 'mafia two kills even nights' reading, Clyde trying to kill Bass is out of synch.

That's not a nice word.
No it is not. But it is a civilian role.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm probably late to the party, but I just realized "Clyde" is one half of a Team Wildhorn role. interesting
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:Any idea why you survived Bass?

Also, for anyone Syndicate regulars, is it safe to assume that Mafia team 1 (Lloyd Webber) would perform the kill on odd numbered nights, and Team 2 (Wildhorn) performs the kill on even numbered nights?

I could see a townie with a kill ability going after Bass at this stage in the game. He's one of the few names left that's been popping up on most people's lists of of suspects. He'd be one of the more reasonable vig targets, if there is a vig in this game.
Wildhorn's role out and out said he killed on even nights. It was one of the ones we solved.

But sloonei - 'clyde' went after Bass, and one of the wildhorn roles is "bonnie and clyde"... linki - I see you just picked that up :)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@FZ - I don't think you were a weird choice at all. An under the radar choice. I'm glad I got to play with you when not behind socks, and I hope your break doesn't last too long.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

That's why I want to know Bonnie and Clyde's role, because maybe they can kill off different nights. I would hope that we would get some sort of lead-up if teams were able to kill every night.
Golden wrote:@scotty - I don't want to say what role, and I think there are good reasons not to. I will, however, use one word from it so we can see if they are the same. Massacre.
Hmm, ok. You know that 70% of the thread can also decipher that PM, right?
I don't like massacre. Do you think it has anything to do with the night actions seen thus far?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty - never assume the mafia has a player who can solve those messages. Fewer people are good at it than you think, even with crowd think abilities. There are two different mafia teams out there as well.

You didn't say whether you had the same message.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:Scotty - never assume the mafia has a player who can solve those messages. Fewer people are good at it than you think, even with crowd think abilities. There are two different mafia teams out there as well.

You didn't say whether you had the same message.
Oh, I thought I answered that way back when we got them. Actually...
nutella wrote:Wow. Nobody died... again.

Did everyone who voted for Miss Saigon get the West Side Story pm?
Thanks to nutella, I already know you have West Side Story. Ninja, Sloonei, FZ [RIP] and I got a different PM.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Any idea why you survived Bass?

Wildhorn's role out and out said he killed on even nights. It was one of the ones we solved.

But sloonei - 'clyde' went after Bass, and one of the wildhorn roles is "bonnie and clyde"... linki - I see you just picked that up :)
Ah, fair deal. I've been completely forgetting about those PMs all game long, tbh. if it weren't for those of you who are working in the thread to crack them, they would not even be in my mind at all. Typing this just reminded me that I got another one on the night I was silenced which I never even looked at. I guess I'll go do that.
I voted Les Mis in the poll, which I think only got a couple other votes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Golden - Sorry I probably sound like a righteous ass right about now. You are correct in that I'm probably suffering from groupthink. But I think that any stooge can solve the play in the PM. I'm all for what's in the best interest of the town- I just have to assume there's a good chance a mafia can also decipher your PM if they try hard enough. :shrug2:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, and the les mis one was civilian as well? Dang.

And you are right actually - anyone could at least figure out who the role was, that part was easy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So yes, I got West Side Story, and it used the word 'massacre', but I won't go beyond that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

I did a quick look through GamerGuy's posts to see if there was anything were any interactions worth pulling out and all I got was this:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hey Gamer Guy what do you make of this day zero?
Jesus Toast all around.

Personally I don't really start playing until day 2. I work better with hard facts and analytical data. Occasionally the classic freduian slip. For now none of this shit really means anything, but it may be useful in hindsight later down the road. I've mostly been skimming because I make a conscious effort not to engage in day 0. Gotten myself in trouble quite few times because I thought I would be smartass in one way or another.
My gut reaction is to say it looks good for Bass. Gamer had made a couple of posts without really saying anything roughly around the time Bass asked him this. I see it as Bass trying to draw some content out of a player who was around but not contributing, and Gamer's response was what initially raised alarms for me, so credit to Bass for drawing the beginnings of a suspicious out of a scum player.

there's also a couple posts where he responds to me as well if anyone wants to take a look at those and offer some thoughts, but i thought it was entirely pointless for me to analyze posts concerning myself. :)
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Only scotty, nutella, FZ and sloonei, you say...

I would have thought the interests of the mafia would be in making sure they had someone on each side of the poll.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What are all the roles we've solved from the PMs? And by "we" I mean people who are specifically not me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Only West Side Story and wildhorn, other than the one you and scotty got.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Btw no dice on sending the deciphered PM to Dom. I literally have no idea why Into the Woods was revealed :confused2:

linki- It was me, sloonei and ninja (and FZ), not nutella that got the other PM

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:Only West Side Story and wildhorn, other than the one you and scotty got.
what's the gist of the west side story role?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: linki- It was me, sloonei and ninja (and FZ), not nutella that got the other PM
how close are you to solving it? i suppose I could actually try to figure this one out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:Only West Side Story and wildhorn, other than the one you and scotty got.
That's what I really don't want to say. There is no guarantee mafia teams know it, and I don't want them to.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Btw no dice on sending the deciphered PM to Dom. I literally have no idea why Into the Woods was revealed :confused2:

linki- It was me, sloonei and ninja (and FZ), not nutella that got the other PM
Noted. Ninja not nutella.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
That's what I really don't want to say. There is no guarantee mafia teams know it, and I don't want them to.
Forget that I asked then.

is there more to the Wildhorn role than killing on even nights?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:
It sounds like a massacre.
If I were a Jet, I'd shark the hell outta dodge.

linki- I've deciphered the thing, Sloonei, but go ahead and give a whack at it. I think it's a good thing for us to know, but (like Golden) not necessarily share.

Wildhorn can corrupt the plays Whistle, Merrily and Primrose. In whatever capacity that means.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I certainly think there is value in these PMs, but I don't want the discussion to be focused solely on them.
People who are here: any thoughts? Who do you all think should be lynched today? Why?

Anyone who's not had a look at my ISO of them should go do that as well. If I'm suspicious of you, tell me why I'm wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Corruption on odd nights only, btw.

Return to “Previous Jobs”