Re: [Day 6] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Golden »

I vote bubbles for resurrection.

That other guy is an ass. :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote:Scotty: Idk, I thought it was pretty self-explanatory why I thought Bubbles was bad. She was acting like she was cornered, all her posts sounded so so bad. What more do you want me to say? And as for my other suspicions, I've certainly explained a number of times why I suspect Bass, though again it's largely a gut read/tone of his posts. Sorry I don't have long detailed cases, that's not really the way I usually roll.

I don't know why you think I could be on team webber. I expressed suspicion of Sig long before most other people and was a strong proponent of his lynch, as well as G-man's.
I'm not even asking for a detailed or comprehensive breakdown of your opinions on people that you are voting for. I saw that you were suspicious of people. It's one thing to have a belief, and it's another to justify it. "It was pretty self-explanatory" is not exactly a justification or even really a specific answer.

You're welcome to be as vague as you want in your suspicions. Other people might not see that as suspicious. But lumping your opinions atop of other people's looks very blendy and non-demonstrative.
"She was acting like she was cornered" That's the most poignantly voiced suspicion you've had of Tiny all game besides the general "she's bad because she's bad, and I mean look at her she's bad". Again, that sort of behavior is a very weak civ game IMO if that's the way you're playing it.

You do go into your suspicions on Bass. He's probably the most detailed you've went into. So that tells me that you can have a more intricate opinion. It might be on gut, and you say that, which is understandable why you don't vote for him quite yet until you can read into it more solidly.

"I expressed suspicion of Sig long before most other people and was a strong proponent of his lynch"
OK. Let's break down the timeline here, as it pertains to your feelings about sig:
nutella wrote:Looked at sig's and bass's posts and I am placing my vote on Bass for now because I agree with BR's read on this post (that it looks like a baddie "talking out of his ass")
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Who are your suspects today Bass?
My top suspect is still cobalt. When I was doing my six page catch up I got a bad vibe from LC when he switched his vote after saying he wasnt going to be around. Today LC is starting to read more normal to me, so I have him in a gray area. The problem i'm having is trying to remember what mafia LC looks like. I know he was Indy in RR but I think the only game I have seen him be bad in was my first mafia game ever Supernatural Mafia on Rev. I got a slight ping from DF when he made the comment about me not saying anything because I think this is the most I have ever posted in a game this early. I felt like he is skipping over stuff and I tend to think baddies skim and skip stuff because they arent really worried about catching any mafia.

There are a lot of people who I would like to hear more from when they get caught up.
You say you'll look at sig's and bass's posts, and in the same token think Bass is scummier so you vote him.
nutella wrote:I do suspect sig, am going to more carefully re-read sloonei's case to confirm that I agree and then I might switch my vote (doesn't look like Bass is that likely of a candidate at this point)
You "suspect" sig now, but need to carefully read the argument. Oh, and Bass doesn't look like a likely [candidate=mafia?] at this point.

2 posts later, after FZ said he suspected you and sig for "blending in":
nutella wrote:
I haven't been trying to blend in, but I will admit I do "make others do the work" to some extent because I'm not really the type to form big cases on my own, it's just not my style and I'm kinda too lazy/busy to put a lot of time into it. So I read the thread, assess others' suspicions and give my opinions on those, and give my opinions on any other players I've found fishy for whatever reason while reading. And often I don't really know what to think and my views flip and flop around, because in the end I don't have much of a clue who is bad. But I've tried to be as helpful as possible, keeping up with the thread and posting whenever I can, giving my input.
My strongest conviction right now is that Bass is bad. I really really think he is. He's my strongest suspicion, followed by LC at this point and Sig.
You're essentially saying what you said to me, explaining your own playstyle as lazy and not forming big cases on your own. Also, suddenly Bass is bad again! And then LC, and then sig.
nutella wrote:Changed my vote to sig. He's really looking bad. (...And practically admitted it in that green text just now... lol)

I don't get why Bass voted himself though. Want to hear more from him tomorrow.
Sig's has basically given up at this point. And you admit to him basically giving up. So really, you're just drinking your daily water at this point. You even offer offhand about Bass in the same post.

Every time I read through your post history, I find more and more shady things. I'm not even talking about your bandwagoning playstyle. There's some distraction and some vagueness that stands out, nutella.

Know that this is nothing personal- I'm only finding you suspicious, and not reprehensible as a person. You seem like you are very lovely IRL. But IG, my spidey sense is tingling.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

GMan, I don't know if you are serious. Honestly, I would vote no. Just because you know too much info. I'm already slightly uncomfortable with Epi 2.0 slithering around.

Do specters clear it with Dom before they post from beyond the grave?

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

@scotty - provided it's wholly off topic it's allowed, but for something like that they usually would.

However, I think that is just G-Man's version of 'rezz please'. He posted long deadie posts in biblical mafia too. He enjoys it. I don't expect there is actually some contest going on (although if there is... I knowhow I'm picking and it's not G-Man!)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Golden hah, fair enough. I figured there wouldn't be any info in there, but you never know

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:GMan, I don't know if you are serious. Honestly, I would vote no. Just because you know too much info. I'm already slightly uncomfortable with Epi 2.0 slithering around.
:dark:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

I'm so glad this game was extended this weekend. Timmer, I will deal with everything you brought up soon. I'm exhausted right now and need a shower.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

The Bass comment was about him not being a likely candidate to be lynched that day because not that many other people suspected him.

I did change my vote to Sig pretty late but I had been planning to for a while. I wanted to reread the case because I didn't really remember the details of it, but I did remember agreeing heavily/seeing it as a good case and thinking Sig was likely bad.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote:I'll cats my ballot for you, g-man.
I see what you did there :shifty:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

At this point I want to restate that my top suspect going into today is ninja and my biggest points about her all involve her interactions with sig and g-man.
After her, I could go for Black Rock, and I like Scotty's recent line of questioning toward Nutella.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'll cats my ballot for you, g-man.
I see what you did there :shifty:
An innocent typo, I swear!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote:
nijuukuyou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:The bigger middle paragraph where she runs through her reasoning about all three feels a bit contrived and doesn't seem to fit as well with her previous statement that she's excited to have "decent suspicion" of all three and is "okay with voting any of them". Immediately after saying this, she expresses that she's not actually okay with voting Cobalt, waffles a bit on SVS, and ultimately settles on Long Con because she "likes Epi's case". I feel like a town Ninja would not have been so quick to make a decision here, even with changeable votes.
Town Ninja is quite relaxed with her votes :noble:
Sloonei wrote:Her later comments about doing it for the "interesting reactions" also now comes back to me as not particularly fitting with the tone of this post, as it is suggested here that she at least feigned careful reasoning before voting, and was not just doing it to provoke others. Here it is:
nijuukyugou wrote:
sig wrote:@ Sloonei I've played with someone who would always vote for themselves after to many people became suspicious I don't think it is a good mafia method but one person has in the past fooled me bydoing that and I've seen two others do the same, it is a mindgame which always makes me think they are mafia trying to make themselves seem like civilians.

Nijuuk if your wary of SVS why not vote for her? I'm not understanding your vote
Because I wanted to make it interesting. I'm wary of all three of the top candidates and am okay with any and all getting votes. (PS you can call me Nijuu or Blooper if you want)
I am no longer buying this excuse. When I asked her about it, she responded affirmatively:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Also would you say things have been made more interesting by your LC vote, Blooperstranger?
Oh, quite! It's garnered some good reactions.
But then it took her a few days to follow up on it, and when she did there wasn't really much evidence to back up the claim:
nijuukyugou wrote:In general, after my LC vote Day 1, people seemed to flip out and start changing votes, but that is often the norm here on TS with changeable votes. However, it was specific reactions that got my attention. First, it gave me (and others in their analyses) my first real ping of sig, who was the first to freak out and try to call me bad for mixing things up when I did. He freaked the FUCK OUT (and I laughed so, so hard). Honestly, it also made me look a bit in your direction since you freaked out about a possible tie, but that was a mafia cultural difference that you explained. nutella switched her vote soon after from SVS to Cobalt. Golden changed his vote a few times to break the tie. Hedgeowl and Gumshoe came in last minute and voted. Cobalt tried to say he would've switched yadda yadda yadda (I've already said this twice). Looking at this now several days later, it's not as much of a great analyzing point as I'd like it to be, and the "good reactions" I mentioned were rather more amusing than informative, but there's the raw data of what went down that day.

I'm still itchy about Cobalt, especially since his activity has died down considerably these past few days. His two posts for today were either nonsense about G-Man's supposed threat to being voted or about getting back into the game when his RL stuff dies down. The RL stuff might be true and I hope it's not terrible! but his participation has been little more than "DIE LC" and getting angrily defensive when he has been here, so I'd like to see what he means by getting back in "full force." I am a bit wary of nutella based on behavior (I had mentioned she seemed more serious than what I'd experienced as her civ self in the past) and that vote switch from Day 1, but then I look at her vote record - she has voted for people on both mafia teams. However, for some reason I'd thought she'd voted earlier in the LC and sig lynches, which is what really held me back, but she seems to have voted when they were pretty much a done deal (aside from vote switching mechanics). So I guess what I'm saying is that I need to look back at her again and she could still be a baddie.

I know that's not what you guys are talking about currently in the thread at this hour, but I figured I'd get these thoughts out while they were in my head and to make myself tired enough to go to sleep (and because Guess Who might start tomorrow, which will likely alter my concentration and participation in this game). However, I will at least comment about vote analysis in finding baddies - it freaking works. It caught us BAD in Biblical, as Golden attests :fist: so I'm glad to see it being used and discussed here :)

For the record, I'm still not tired. Maybe I'll try reading myself to sleep.
I especially disagree with her when she says sig's reaction to her vote gave many people their "first real ping" about him. I know I first became suspicious of sig because of the way he handled his own vote that day.
You misunderstand me. I wasn't claiming my vote caused other people to be pinged by him - I said his reaction caused me to be pinged. I ain't that conceited.
Yes, and that is what I am basing this case on. Based on the evidence in your post history, it does not appear that you actually were pinged by sig in that instance, and that you only tacked it on afterwards when I brought it up a few days later. This is the point in the case that I am most concerned about, as it genuinely seems like a place where you very subtly scum-slipped. Based on all the evidence in your post history prior to this instance, you never seemed to pay sig any mind, but then when I asked you for interesting reactions you noted that he pinged you on Day 1 for that specific point. But the way some of your other posts are framed, it does not appear like you took any particular interest in the point.
My god, that was a pain in the ass to respond to (not the accusations themselves, but the formatting and re-formatting). Happy to answer anything I failed to address or needs clarification.
Thank you for your response, I really do appreciate it. I am still not convinced that you are telling the truth, unfortunately. You failed to answer what is my biggest concern, the point highlighted above. If you have any thoughts or things or questions please share.
I am also very curious at this time about your current suspects. Who are they and why?
Meh, I don't scum-slip (and that sounds super gross :haha: ), however subtly. You asked everyone to give an opinion of your sig case. I gave it. I finally see what you're saying - that I didn't state my own personal suspicion of sig at the time that it would have been more prudent to do so. I get it. But at this point, I don't really know how to convince you that I'm telling the truth except that I had that suspicion that I failed to share with the rest of the class, I agreed with your case, and I voted what I believed and agreed with. Turn your tunnel vision off - you've seriously got the wrong gal, and I'd really like to continue baddie-hunting and win as a civ.

I've also stated my suspects. Cobalt is Baddie McBadderson and I've been after that for quite some time. I liked the last case on Black Rock and could see her as a baddie. Epi 2.0 has been giving me some baddie vibes and I've said why in an earlier post. Those are three off the top of my head. See other posts for other suspects I may have forgotten to share here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

nijuukyugou wrote:Meh, I don't scum-slip (and that sounds super gross :haha: ), however subtly. You asked everyone to give an opinion of your sig case. I gave it. I finally see what you're saying - that I didn't state my own personal suspicion of sig at the time that it would have been more prudent to do so. I get it. But at this point, I don't really know how to convince you that I'm telling the truth except that I had that suspicion that I failed to share with the rest of the class, I agreed with your case, and I voted what I believed and agreed with. Turn your tunnel vision off - you've seriously got the wrong gal, and I'd really like to continue baddie-hunting and win as a civ.

I've also stated my suspects. Cobalt is Baddie McBadderson and I've been after that for quite some time. I liked the last case on Black Rock and could see her as a baddie. Epi 2.0 has been giving me some baddie vibes and I've said why in an earlier post. Those are three off the top of my head. See other posts for other suspects I may have forgotten to share here.
Okay first of all you scummy ass fart in the breeze, let me give you a lesson on Playing Mafia 101, mmkay? Trotting around going "I don't scum-slip" from your infallible high horse not only makes you look like an EGREGIOUS snob but it also makes you look that much worse. Acting like you're perfect and looking down on people for merely expressing significant suspicion of you is classic scum slip right out of said Mafia 101 textbook, so FANTASTIC job contradicting yourself.

If you really want the scummiest Baddie McBadderson out of everyone here then look in the damn mirror and behold sis, because if you're gonna try to throw me under a train then BY ALL MEANS, EVERYONE PLEASE LYNCH ME TOMORROW. Because when I flip civ your infallible perfect self will be knocked right on your pancake ass off your high horse at which point you may be crucified to the town's content.

GOODBYE.

Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Wow, that was abrasive, lmao. All in good fun, Blooper. Just my own brand of dragging, GTF style.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Not letting Sloonei off the hook, but if Nijuu flips scum I'll feel much safer. I think one of them is mafia, exclusive from the other.

And as far as Nijuu goes, for someone who wants to talk about tunnel vision, she can put her foot in her damn mouth because she's been after me for "quite some time". Pleaseeee, the amount of contradictions in that post. :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:GMan, I don't know if you are serious. Honestly, I would vote no. Just because you know too much info. I'm already slightly uncomfortable with Epi 2.0 slithering around.

G-Man cleared that with me. :)

I am making the post now. I jut got home-- the trip back took longer than expected, I was about an hrour off. :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Will catch -up tomorrow, but back again to jump in the game.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: BoB Mafia Polls

Post by Dom »

Why did you go into the woods? (top three win)

Poll ended at Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 pm

to mind
No votes
to heed
Cobalt (11) 6%
to honor
No votes
to find
nutella (12) 6%
to think
fingersplints (4), Neverwhere (7), Bass_the_Clever (9), DFaraday (14), Scotty (18) 28%
to teach
Epignosis (2), nijuukyugou (5), Canucklehead (6), Golden (10) 22%
to join
Sloonei (3), Metalmarsh89 (13), timmer (15), Black Rock (17) 22%
to go to the festival! (host/non)
Dom (1), S~V~S (8), Dragon D. Luffy (16) 17%
Total votes : 18
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Act One, Scene Seven
ENTER SLOONEI AND SINGER

SINGER CS

SINGER: You could have voted Cobalt on the first day.
You could have tried to catch that baddie an earlier day.
I could have made a stronger case,
Or locked my vote, and won this place,
And in a way, that would be better.

We now have chosen to ignore what we were feeling.
We could have voted to make that Cobalt go away,
But what we’ll do
Is make sure we vote,
And voting Cobalt is always better.

We still could vote and leave behind no civvies.
We still could see a game like none we’ve ever known.
We still could lock our votes to come
And make sure we catch that scum
And who can say? That will be better.

I could have never known
That scum like this existed,
But then you voted with me
And then you and I knew,
That what is true
Is that we voted,
And that I voted,
And that I know,
And I will always vote Cobalt
And voting Cobalt is always better.

EXIT SINGER SL.

SLOONEI TAKES CS
BONNIE SLAMS A CAR INTO HIM FROM SR

EXIT

Sloonei has been killed.
It is now day 7. You have until 10:30PM EST on JULY 7th to lynch someone.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Sloonei is the one who would have seen that Blooper lynch to fruition. I want her head on a spike.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Still want Black Rock lynched though. Do we follow Sloonei's final strongest scum read, not knowing his alignment, or do we go for a solid scum read that avoided a lynch last day phase?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RIP Sloonei - Sorry to see you go, glad to get to play the game with you.

It almost reads like the singer is claiming independent...

I'm up for a Cobalt lynch today, honestly. This, for instance:
Cobalt wrote:Sloonei is the one who would have seen that Blooper lynch to fruition. I want her head on a spike.
Sloonei's whole case was that ninja was on mafia one with sig, and mafia two just made the kill. It bothers me that you continue to do stuff like that... it's like you don't care about thinking through the facts, you just will go with whatever looks right.

Not only that, but Sloonei's first attempt on his life was my mafia one, so I'm pretty sure he is now in the clear (as if there was any doubt - not sure why Cobalt was still trying to cast doubt at him, either).
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DRAGON D. LUFFY IS REPLACING BULLZEYE

SVS IS REPLACING TURNIP HEAD

NEITHER ARE LYNCHABLE TODAY
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

See, Cobalt, now you say we don't know his alignment as well. You aren't good at thinking this stuff through.

@dom - did you see JJJ was willing to sub in too?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And thanks for subbing in SVS and DDL. Like, seriously. This game has had too many absentees for too long and now I think we only have three and that's a great start.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Lynch me then.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

If you don't lynch Black Rock and Nijuu after I flip civ, I will personally come back to haunt you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP Sloonei :(

Interested in the niju case. Also fairly willing to go along with a BR or Cobalt lynch, but I'm still kinda hesitant about them both.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:I have a killer headache from two winery tours this afternoon :wine: and gotta get up early tomorrow to move furniture, so I'm calling it early tonight. I'll try to check in tomorrow between moving and celebrating by blowing things up, but if not, happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans! 'MURIKA
You know you're not ACTUALLY supposed to drink the wine at a winery tour right? You're just supposed to taste it or whatever. Not that I've been to one. More of an Apple Pie Moonshine kinda guy. Happy Freedom day to you as well, 29, and all the other murricans.

MERICA! FUCK YEAH!
Happy 'Merica Day Sir.
Sloonei wrote:
nutella wrote:100% civvie and practically perfect in every way :lorab:
Strong civvie read
Moderate civvie read
Slight civvie read
Neutral/no read
Slight baddie read
Moderate baddie read

nutella
Timmer
Golden
Sloonei
FZ
Canuck
Metalmarsh

Black Rock
Gumshoe (what happened??)
Niju
Scotty

Bullzeye
Cobalt (neutral because I keep going back and forth, thought he was bad for a while but now think he might be civ)
Devin
DFaraday
Dream
Hedgeowl
Epignosis

Neverwhere
Turnip Head

Bass The Clever
TinyBubbles

May have been a little generous with my slight civvie reads, some of those are closer to neutral I guess. There are only about 4 baddies left but quite possibly a couple of them are among those quiet folks.
this rainbow list has far too many neutral reads. If I told you you're not allowed to list any of them as neutral (besides those three completely inactive players, because what are we supposed to do with them really?), how would you rate them?
The number of mafia reads is most surprising, and the players listed there all have one thing in common: They're rather quiet, and in TH's case, completely silent. Easy pickins?
Bass_the_Clever wrote:So sloonei when you make your rainbow list how do you label indys ?
What does everyone else think of this post from Bass?

You even picked the right word here too.
Cobalt wrote:Still want Black Rock lynched though. Do we follow Sloonei's final strongest scum read, not knowing his alignment, or do we go for a solid scum read that avoided a lynch last day phase?
Yes. Or we could lynch you.
nutella wrote:RIP Sloonei :(

Interested in the niju case. Also fairly willing to go along with a BR or Cobalt lynch, but I'm still kinda hesitant about them both.
Here is the niju case as provided by the late Sloonei. What do you think?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

RIP Sloonei :( Bye bullz and TH :( welcome DDL and SVS :cloud9:
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now, I'm certainly no one to talk :grin:

but:

DDL ---> Canucklehead

Bullzeye ---> DDL

DDL knows Canucklehead's role. That's something to consider. :ponder:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Now, I'm certainly no one to talk :grin:

but:

DDL ---> Canucklehead

Bullzeye ---> DDL

DDL knows Canucklehead's role. That's something to consider. :ponder:
Is this considered an infodrop? :ponder:

:srsnod:

:shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dom wrote:DRAGON D. LUFFY IS REPLACING BULLZEYE

What? No, I'm not.

You didn't even ask me about this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Dom wrote:DRAGON D. LUFFY IS REPLACING BULLZEYE

What? No, I'm not.

You didn't even ask me about this.
Golden wrote:@dom - did you see JJJ was willing to sub in too?
Maybe Dom meant 3J, not DDL. :haha:
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

@Metalmarsh - why the sudden turn on me in the last couple phases?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Cobalt wrote:@Metalmarsh - why the sudden turn on me in the last couple phases?
:confused2:

How can something that has lasted/taken shape over "the last couple phases" be described as "sudden"??
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lol, i'll ask dom if he meant me instead of DDL. i don't have a role card
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I have the role card, but I honestly have no idea why. I never asked/was asked to replace anyone.

I wouldn't have time to catch up with all those posts anyway.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think DDL's role was supposed to go to me, actually.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:omg:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by thellama73 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I have the role card, but I honestly have no idea why. I never asked/was asked to replace anyone.

I wouldn't have time to catch up with all those posts anyway.
I messaged Dom about this as well, but so far have had no response. Nobody panic while we figure this out! :omg:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 121

Post by S~V~S »

LOL. Well, I got a role card, so I think I am where I am supposed to be.

I just got in from a long weekend and a long drive, and need to unpack, then the real estate lady is bringing someone at 5 & 7 to look at the house (landlord is selling :puppy: ) SO a girl would appreciate a synopsis or two, although i hope to complete a reread within the next day or so.

Did TH post/vote at all? Is there anything I need to address right away?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cobalt wrote:@Metalmarsh - why the sudden turn on me in the last couple phases?
A sudden turn? I've not commited to an opinion of you all game until this post on Night 5, and even that was more of an observation.

I apologize, and don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I think your amatory feelings are not mutual. :scared:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:LOL. Well, I got a role card, so I think I am where I am supposed to be.

I just got in from a long weekend and a long drive, and need to unpack, then the real estate lady is bringing someone at 5 & 7 to look at the house (landlord is selling :puppy: ) SO a girl would appreciate a synopsis or two, although i hope to complete a reread within the next day or so.

TH actually posted more than I realized. But if you're not in position to look at links, that is just the link to his posts.

He has not posted and/or voted since early Day 2.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Okay, Metalmarsh, why the vote on me without any sort of consistent scum read on me? Do you not feel the cases against Black Rock or Nijuu are sufficient enough for a lynch vote? Especially considering BR got away by the skin of her teeth with the TB push last day phase, I think she or Nijuu would be optimal targets today.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Changed my vote from Nijuu to Scum Rock because I'm not letting her get away for another phase. After Sloonei died I was all set to go after Blooper but upon further examination it may have been a framejob considering Sloonei's case against her.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:LOL. Well, I got a role card, so I think I am where I am supposed to be.

TH actually posted more than I realized. But if you're not in position to look at links, that is just the link to his posts.

He has not posted and/or voted since early Day 2.
Thanks for the link, that would have been my starting point when I get back in tonight. When I am replacing in, I like to hear synopses since they will give me a starting point for deciding how i feel about people, hearing what has happened in the thread through the filter of individual opinions. I like to see where a reread meshes my opinions with the opinions of others, and see who I agree with and with whom I disagree.

I have to go clean (yay, driving 6 hours then cleaning to impress people so I will be forced to move that much sooner :disappoint: ) and may or may not be back until late this evening.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by FZ. »

Why is everyone replacing but me? :pout:

By the way, has anyone even heard from TH lately? I'm worried about him
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:Why is everyone replacing but me? :pout:

By the way, has anyone even heard from TH lately? I'm worried about him
Well, I volunteered :shrug:

And PM's I sent TH about 10 days ago were picked up, but something I sent Friday has not been. I think he is either having internet issues (which I know he has had in the past) or maybe he just decided he needed a break and was more mysterious/mellow about it than I was, choosing to slip off rather than go Krakatoa in the thread, lol. Send him a PM telling him you miss him; I am sure he will appreciate it :)
Cobalt wrote:Okay, Metalmarsh, why the vote on me without any sort of consistent scum read on me? Do you not feel the cases against Black Rock or Nijuu are sufficient enough for a lynch vote? Especially considering BR got away by the skin of her teeth with the TB push last day phase, I think she or Nijuu would be optimal targets today.
Why do you think we should only be discussing one or two people?

I have read back on TH & his posts~ while I don't know yet that I agreed with everything he said, he seemed to be going back & forth with BR a bit the first few days, so I will put her & Ninjabloop at the top of my reading list. He also was up in Hedgeowls feathers, so her, too. I do have to say that I think everyone should be discussed, every day. Limiting it seems to me to be a way for people to slip by more easily. I have to go out in about 20 mins, but should be able to get some more catch up in.

Also, I gotta say, that calling someone "Scum Rock" seems kinda hyperbole to me. If this is the norm where you normally play, like if people call you "Scumbalt" if they think you're bad, I apologize. But juxtaposing someones name with "Scum" seems kinda over the top, a bit.

And again, gotta apologize for Day One. I just was rereading parts of that day when i was rereading TH, and it just made me cringe. :doh:
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

S~V~S wrote:Also, I gotta say, that calling someone "Scum Rock" seems kinda hyperbole to me. If this is the norm where you normally play, like if people call you "Scumbalt" if they think you're bad, I apologize. But juxtaposing someones name with "Scum" seems kinda over the top, a bit.
http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.p ... t#p2341784

Return to “Previous Jobs”