Total votes: 10
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 401
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Watchmen [Night 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

DDL, just want to tell you: When I order my suspects within my rainbow lists, I do so alphabetically, not by order of suspicion. If they're the same color, that means I feel the same way about them.

I'll be back later tonight, folks!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

So just in case I suffer death tonight, I want to get my thoughts out there. I types this post up early this morning. Please read MP for yourselves as well and see if you see what I see. I really think it he may be the last Inmate.
--------------------------------------------------
MP - To answer your question, I don't know how many times I have to tell you all, I was not in my right mind on the eveing of Day 3. I had VERY little sleep the night before and I was so very giddy and tired. Everything was hilarious to me at the time. The fact that you keep harping on it, gives me reason to think you're bad. That, along with DDL's thoughts on your EoD behavior, has caused me to want to reread you. First, DDL's thoughts on you.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Every time you ask a player A, with 30 minutes left in the poll, what they think of player B, despite the fact neither player A or player B are getting any votes in the poll, I can't help but think you are doing that just to make it look like you're doing something when you aren't.
and
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:No, I'm not. I've watched two EOD's where MP keeps flip-flopping around literally everybody while asking random "what do you think about X" questions before finally settling down for a vote that did not change anything in the lynch.
To elaborate on that, I do feel like an hour or so before EoD you've been getting very pushy and flip-flopping. At EoD 3, you even said
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm switching gears. I will discuss DH and others more after EoD. We're quickly running out of time.
For now, I ONLY want to discuss these players:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Here are all of the players that I'm currently considering for my vote, from least to most likely:
G-Man
Metalmarsh89

LoRab
Cookie
Dragon D. Luffy

espers
Thoughts? Go. Anything.
I did respond to that at the time. It pinged me that you were not even interested in talking about anyone but YOUR suspects and I said as much. This showed me that you were trying to manipulate the thread. A great Mafia tactic is to make the civilians think there are only a few options to pick from when it comes to the lynch. I think that is what you were trying to do here. AND, I think you threw espers in there to try make yourself look good, but I don't think you ever intended us to really vote for him. I think ika replacing espers sounded like a breath of fresh air to you but when he turned out to be an asshat, you panicked.
After ika replaced espers, you tell the thread that you decide voting espers is NOT best, but that Russ is now your new top suspect.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm incredibly tempted to vote for Russ right now. He's playing the low-posting, insightful additional commentary, never shaking any trees, never committing too much, type of blendy mafia game. His inconsistencies regarding me and Elo and his lack of explanations for his reads that he's been arbitrarily throwing out are also notable.
I also believe we'll gain insight on espers / ika, as well as Elo, if Russ were to flip mafia or civilian, since Russ voiced suspicion of both of those players, only to back off completely.
However, you sneak in that a Russ lynch will give up insight on espers/ika which helps you still look good and apease the civ population.
Then as ika and I are going back and forth about his apathy towards the game of mafia, MP does not even state his opinion but only asks:
MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you folks think of these posts by ika (espers)?
When have you all known MP NOT to give an opinion and ONLY to ask others what they think. This is not like a civ MP. He wanted to get everyone else's reaction to ika so he could know how to play the situation and hopefully get out of lynching his newly replaced teammate.
So as he sees that people are starting to vote for espers/ika he says this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is jumping on ika for the sportsmanship post.
Here is MP's Day 4 Rainbow list @ 9:18 pm by the way.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Updated list of the players that I'm currently considering for my D4 vote, from least to most likely:
Elohcin
LoRab
Cookie
espers / ika
Russtifinko
Then at 9:28pm, TEN MINUTES LATER he says he is most likely to vote COOKIE! -his third option from 10 minutes prior.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:MP, then vote. DDL does make a point. Most people have voted already, and right now it's looking espers is getting lynched. What are you going to do
Why would I not wait until the last possible minute to cast my vote?
I'm still mulling over all of the options, but I'm almost certainly going to vote for Cookie. But I don't know.
Allow me to cast my vote on my own terms, please.
Then after espers/ika is lynched, Russ isn't even on him rainbow list anymore.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Here is my updated half-Rainbow List:
Elohcin
G-Man
TinyBubbles / Bass_the_Clever

LoRab
Metalmarsh89

Dragon D. Luffy
Cookie
And then MP is trying to get an idea of who he should kill since his teammates are dead.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I just want to express my opinion that I think it might be best if players at least left some indication of what they're thinking before Night 4 ends. If you feel comfortable doing so closer to end of Night 4, that's fine, but we have no idea who's going to die tonight, and I think it's best that no one die with their thoughts.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Epignosis »

It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP juliets. :rip:

Elo, you're wrong about me. As wrong as you could possibly be.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Watchmen [Day 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

You want to know why Russ isn't on my rainbow list anymore? He cast the FIRST vote for espers / ika during Day 4.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

RIPIYWG Juliets. Sorry to see you go as a player, as I always enjoy playing games with you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Elo, like DDL, you're reading my lists wrong.

Within each color, I list players alphabetically. That means I was equally considering Cookie, espers / ika, and Russ for my vote. Not that I was MOST considering Russ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:So just in case I suffer death tonight, I want to get my thoughts out there. I types this post up early this morning. Please read MP for yourselves as well and see if you see what I see. I really think it he may be the last Inmate.
MP - To answer your question, I don't know how many times I have to tell you all, I was not in my right mind on the eveing of Day 3. I had VERY little sleep the night before and I was so very giddy and tired. Everything was hilarious to me at the time. The fact that you keep harping on it, gives me reason to think you're bad. That, along with DDL's thoughts on your EoD behavior, has caused me to want to reread you. First, DDL's thoughts on you.
Elo, I just can't get over how ridiculous your thoughts are here.

Next time I think you're "very civ", I'll name no suspects and vote for you in a super tight lynch, then suspect anyone that suspects me for such ridiculously suspicious behavior.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I actually think your manufactured case against me is even more cause for concern. You're falling down my list.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bye everyone! I enjoyed playing with you all!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for the rushed responses, but I'm emotionally exhausted this game.

I'll actually address your case properly now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Responses in bolded cyan:
Elohcin wrote:So just in case I suffer death tonight, I want to get my thoughts out there. I types this post up early this morning. Please read MP for yourselves as well and see if you see what I see. I really think it he may be the last Inmate.
You say here "please read MP for yourselves". Does that mean you read ALL of my posts. What of my posts did you read exactly?
What does that have to do with having legitimate suspects? So because you're sleep deprived, you suddenly forget the thoughts you had on other players for the previous portion of the game?

So again, you say you "reread" me. I don't believe you.

You're latching onto DDL's thoughts because you saw there was a real chance for me to get lynched today. I'll prove it.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Every time you ask a player A, with 30 minutes left in the poll, what they think of player B, despite the fact neither player A or player B are getting any votes in the poll, I can't help but think you are doing that just to make it look like you're doing something when you aren't.
and
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:No, I'm not. I've watched two EOD's where MP keeps flip-flopping around literally everybody while asking random "what do you think about X" questions before finally settling down for a vote that did not change anything in the lynch.
To elaborate on that, I do feel like an hour or so before EoD you've been getting very pushy and flip-flopping. At EoD 3, you even said
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm switching gears. I will discuss DH and others more after EoD. We're quickly running out of time.
For now, I ONLY want to discuss these players:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Here are all of the players that I'm currently considering for my vote, from least to most likely:
G-Man
Metalmarsh89

LoRab
Cookie
Dragon D. Luffy

espers
Thoughts? Go. Anything.
I did respond to that at the time. It pinged me that you were not even interested in talking about anyone but YOUR suspects and I said as much. This showed me that you were trying to manipulate the thread. A great Mafia tactic is to make the civilians think there are only a few options to pick from when it comes to the lynch. I think that is what you were trying to do here. AND, I think you threw espers in there to try make yourself look good, but I don't think you ever intended us to really vote for him. I think ika replacing espers sounded like a breath of fresh air to you but when he turned out to be an asshat, you panicked.
I never said that. You're the one twisting my words. I even admitted those weren't the only options.

Your espers argument is WIFOM. Nothing I can really say there.

After ika replaced espers, you tell the thread that you decide voting espers is NOT best, but that Russ is now your new top suspect.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm incredibly tempted to vote for Russ right now. He's playing the low-posting, insightful additional commentary, never shaking any trees, never committing too much, type of blendy mafia game. His inconsistencies regarding me and Elo and his lack of explanations for his reads that he's been arbitrarily throwing out are also notable.
I also believe we'll gain insight on espers / ika, as well as Elo, if Russ were to flip mafia or civilian, since Russ voiced suspicion of both of those players, only to back off completely.
However, you sneak in that a Russ lynch will give up insight on espers/ika which helps you still look good and apease the civ population.
Then as ika and I are going back and forth about his apathy towards the game of mafia, MP does not even state his opinion but only asks:
MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you folks think of these posts by ika (espers)?
When have you all known MP NOT to give an opinion and ONLY to ask others what they think. This is not like a civ MP.
Back up this assertion. Now. It is blatantly not true.
He wanted to get everyone else's reaction to ika so he could know how to play the situation and hopefully get out of lynching his newly replaced teammate.
So as he sees that people are starting to vote for espers/ika he says this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is jumping on ika for the sportsmanship post.
Here is MP's Day 4 Rainbow list @ 9:18 pm by the way.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Updated list of the players that I'm currently considering for my D4 vote, from least to most likely:
Elohcin
LoRab
Cookie
espers / ika
Russtifinko
Then at 9:28pm, TEN MINUTES LATER he says he is most likely to vote COOKIE! -his third option from 10 minutes prior.
I've explained that those three options were all "equal" in my mind, so your point is moot.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:MP, then vote. DDL does make a point. Most people have voted already, and right now it's looking espers is getting lynched. What are you going to do
Why would I not wait until the last possible minute to cast my vote?
I'm still mulling over all of the options, but I'm almost certainly going to vote for Cookie. But I don't know.
Allow me to cast my vote on my own terms, please.
Then after espers/ika is lynched, Russ isn't even on him rainbow list anymore.
Russ's vote during Day 4 looked pretty good, don't you think?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Here is my updated half-Rainbow List:
Elohcin
G-Man
TinyBubbles / Bass_the_Clever

LoRab
Metalmarsh89

Dragon D. Luffy
Cookie
And then MP is trying to get an idea of who he should kill since his teammates are dead.
WIFOM.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I just want to express my opinion that I think it might be best if players at least left some indication of what they're thinking before Night 4 ends. If you feel comfortable doing so closer to end of Night 4, that's fine, but we have no idea who's going to die tonight, and I think it's best that no one die with their thoughts.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Guys, Elo is the last mafia. I'm sure of it. She's taking advantage of the momentum there is to vote for me, based on what DDL has been pushing, in order to lead a lynch on me. Her vote on D1 for Sloonei was clearly after seeing how Epi's vote succeeded for him in Guess Who?, and her sloppy distancing from Sloonei was real.

In fact, if you lynch Elo today and she comes back civilian, I implore all of you to lynch me immediately thereafter.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

She specifically is putting heat on me today because now anything I say against her can be argued is an OMGUS.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 395
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

RIP Juliets.
MovingPictures07 wrote:DDL, just want to tell you: When I order my suspects within my rainbow lists, I do so alphabetically, not by order of suspicion. If they're the same color, that means I feel the same way about them.

Oh, sorry. I suppose that invalidades some points in my ISO.

I'll look at it better tomorrow. It's day 2 on the other game and I have about 10 votes on me right now.

Good night.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:RIP Juliets.
MovingPictures07 wrote:DDL, just want to tell you: When I order my suspects within my rainbow lists, I do so alphabetically, not by order of suspicion. If they're the same color, that means I feel the same way about them.

Oh, sorry. I suppose that invalidades some points in my ISO.

I'll look at it better tomorrow. It's day 2 on the other game and I have about 10 votes on me right now.

Good night.
No problem. Sorry that was unclear!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Watchmen [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Every time Elo has issued an opinion on me

DAY 1
Elohcin wrote: So...overall, my reads are....
I am feeling good about:
Cookie - she seems too overwhelmed to have a team.
DDL - seems too comfortable to be bad atm
MP - very friendly and helpful which seems good to me
Golden - I have a hard time reading golden often, but I *think* I am seeing a good golden

I am feeling uneasy about:
G-Man - does not claim to be civ (may be a watchman - those with the additional win condition) but possibly Mafia
Sloonei - Just something about him reads scummy to me. Can't put my finger on it.

I still have no clue who I will vote today. There are still so many quiet players. But, time to go burn some calories :workit: I will be back later.

NIGHT 2
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you'll notice, Golden did not have Blooper first on his rainbow list. In fact, I'm the only one that called her my top read, if I recall correctly (and I'm pretty sure about this).

It's possible the mafia are fucking with me by killing off my top reads (they killed llama N1 and Blooper N2, both of my top reads), but to automatically think that the mafia are blindly following the opinions of just ONE individual is not worth cancelling my rainbow reads. I want everyone to know everything that I'm thinking.
I hate to even say this b/c I really feel like you are civilian. But, it could be that you are Mafia and killing off your own top reads.

NIGHT 3
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:B/c you held a watergun to my head.
You've said multiple times in this game that you think I'm really civilian, yet you cast your vote for me.

NIGHT 4
Elohcin wrote:IF MP is bad, I will be blown away. He's played a good baddie game. But, DDL does make some good points about his EoD behavior and his vote doesn't look so good today. I will be taking a good look at everyone and the voting records over the next 47 hours.
I really do think you are civ. I won't let you gt lynched for real.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Watchmen [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Bah, quote fail! Fixed here. Sorry.

Every time Elo has issued an opinion on me

DAY 1
Elohcin wrote: So...overall, my reads are....
I am feeling good about:
Cookie - she seems too overwhelmed to have a team.
DDL - seems too comfortable to be bad atm
MP - very friendly and helpful which seems good to me
Golden - I have a hard time reading golden often, but I *think* I am seeing a good golden

I am feeling uneasy about:
G-Man - does not claim to be civ (may be a watchman - those with the additional win condition) but possibly Mafia
Sloonei - Just something about him reads scummy to me. Can't put my finger on it.

I still have no clue who I will vote today. There are still so many quiet players. But, time to go burn some calories :workit: I will be back later.

NIGHT 2
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
If you'll notice, Golden did not have Blooper first on his rainbow list. In fact, I'm the only one that called her my top read, if I recall correctly (and I'm pretty sure about this).

It's possible the mafia are fucking with me by killing off my top reads (they killed llama N1 and Blooper N2, both of my top reads), but to automatically think that the mafia are blindly following the opinions of just ONE individual is not worth cancelling my rainbow reads. I want everyone to know everything that I'm thinking.
I hate to even say this b/c I really feel like you are civilian. But, it could be that you are Mafia and killing off your own top reads.

NIGHT 3
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:B/c you held a watergun to my head.
You've said multiple times in this game that you think I'm really civilian, yet you cast your vote for me.
I really do think you are civ. I won't let you gt lynched for real.

NIGHT 4
Elohcin wrote:IF MP is bad, I will be blown away. He's played a good baddie game. But, DDL does make some good points about his EoD behavior and his vote doesn't look so good today. I will be taking a good look at everyone and the voting records over the next 47 hours.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@MP: Not accusing you of a switcheroo (the term I'm used to for what other sites call OMGUS, because it's nicer), but do you think your opinion of Elo is being colored by her accusing you? Honest question.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Guys, please read my ISO on Elohcin that I posted a cycle ago, if you haven't.

Pay close attention to her interaction with Sloonei. Now we know espers was a teammate, it's shown that espers voted for his teammate on D1. If Elo is mafia, she did as well. That Elo/Sloonei distancing seems BAD and sloppy, and consequently many of us were writing it off, but I think it should be revisited.

Her EoD D3 behavior made it clear to me that she's fabricating her reads, since she couldn't even cast a vote for anyone, nor could she name a top suspect.

For most of the game, she has considered me to be a strong civilian read, yet she voted for me on D3 nonetheless.

Now she conveniently has a revelation that I'm the last mafia, since DDL has been aggressively pursuing me as a suspect (at least his reasons are logical).

etc.

I want opinions. I'll stop spamming the thread now, sorry. G-Man will agree that I was due for a dogpeeing at some point.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 395
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

btw, I totally just linked my ISO on MP in the other game I'm playing to explain the players there why I disappeared from the game for like 1 hour
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LoRab wrote:@MP: Not accusing you of a switcheroo (the term I'm used to for what other sites call OMGUS, because it's nicer), but do you think your opinion of Elo is being colored by her accusing you? Honest question.
I'm glad you asked this, LoRab.

I'm considering it even as we speak, but I don't think so. She's taking advantage of the fact that there was heavy heat being applied in my direction, and her push against me, especially as she implies she suddenly knows, strikes as opportunistic. I don't think it matters that it's me, it just matters that I was the low hanging fruit going into D5.

She did the same thing against you just before on D4, when she said she thought you were one of the last two baddies.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A lot of her posts actually make more sense when you consider her as mafia.

Remember that quote she said at EoD D3 when I applied pressure on her? She said she was hoping that she wouldn't be suspected because she had a good voting record.

Why would a civilian be afraid of that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, just please read my ISO and let me know what you think.

I know this is high level of confidence, but I really think she's our last mafia.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures is Mr Coolpants so let's lynch us a dragon. Tis the season. :fishing:

Linki: Rezz please for our friend, the Helper of Dharma.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh, I'm pretty sure we're seeing civilian DDL. If not, Moloch at worst.

I'd bet my mafia reputation that it's Elo.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

MM: You don't want to lynch me today? Why the complete change?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Metalmarsh, I'm pretty sure we're seeing civilian DDL. If not, Moloch at worst.

We need Moloch dead, no?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't know if we need Moloch dead. I assume so.

Why have you cast your vote for DDL already? You have no thoughts on Elo?

Man, you're being overly cryptic even for yourself this game.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Metalmarsh, I'm pretty sure we're seeing civilian DDL. If not, Moloch at worst.

We need Moloch dead, no?
Yes, I presume. And the last mafia. Do you no longer think I am either of those?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I fully recognize Elo has a bizarre civilian game, but the fact is that she suspected Sloonei, backed off of him after I backed off of him, then changed her mind again when he came under fire. Her suspicion of Sloonei was opportunistic.

Her suspicion of G-Man during D1 was opportunistic, since it also came and went when he was under fire.

She has consistently suspected G-Man and LC without being able to articulate why.

Nonetheless, when I pressured her at end of D3, she couldn't even find a player to vote. She keeps chalking it up to being giddy, but that has literally nothing to do with the fact that she has had suspects all game.

During D3, when I brought up Cookie, she even seemed willing to consider a Cookie vote, despite the fact that earlier she thought Cookie seemed town and would be shocked if she was "faking it".

Then she suddenly thinks LoRab is one of two teammates on D4. Guess who seemed very likely to be lynched that day?

Then she suddenly thinks I'm the last mafia, after the heat is headed my way.

Opportunistic in every possible way.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

RIP juliets.

Fwiw, I did cast the first vote on espers, Mr. Night-Time Talker Man. So your points about me aren't all true. Just think that needs saying.

MP, again, I don't think I'm seeing a bad Elo here. I think you may be tunneling on her a bit (assuming you're good).

And to whoever asked about what I felt better about in MP's responses near EOD, he seemed like super-caring tryhard MP, which is an MP I like. He clearly was frustrated, but he kept it pretty civil. Not that a baddie MP couldn't do those things. It just makes me slightly less gung ho about lynching him.

He's still on my list of potential baddies, but I'm not sure exactly where he falls. I'm trying to keep an open mind today. To that end, I want to develop reads on players I haven't played much with so far. My play this game has been very gut-influenced, and it's harder to get a gut read on someone you haven't seen much before. To that end, I'd love to hear some thoughts from Cookie, G-Man, and LoRab.

Speaking of which, when is the last time G-Man even posted? The last I remember was yesterday, but I don't really count that because he spent all day demanding that MM post a defense or get his vote. To me that contributed very little to the cause, and basically amounted to some kind of weird side-game for him.

Linki: MP, you tunneled on me fairly hard for a portion of yesterday after I suspected you, so I'd urge you to reconsider. And you know that's coming from a good place now, since there are no baddie teammates left.

Also, our win con says we do need Moloch dead. But beyond that contribution, MM, what are you even doing?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Dammit, I said "to that end" twice. Stupid pretentious phrases, sneaking into my writing. :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russ, I urge you to reconsider. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I know I could be tunneling, but I don't believe I am.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My thoughts on you yesterday, Russ, were purposeful.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What is it that makes you think this is civilian Elo, Russ?

I've mislynched civilian Elo too many times to count, but this is not civilian Elo.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sorry to see you go, juliets! I feel as if we were only together for a brief interlude- parting is such sweet sorrow!!

Hey @Epi, is it possible to post the voting records from last night? I want to check something.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Golden »

Romeo? Is that you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Sorry to see you go, juliets! I feel as if we were only together for a brief interlude- parting is such sweet sorrow!!

Hey @Epi, is it possible to post the voting records from last night? I want to check something.
No. I will have to reconstruct it. My oversight.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, Russ, I will try my best to discuss other suspects.

I do agree I'd like to hear from G-Man. What are your thoughts on him, Russ?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:Sorry to see you go, juliets! I feel as if we were only together for a brief interlude- parting is such sweet sorrow!!

No. I will have to reconstruct it. My oversight.
Eh, reconstructing the voting record from the posts isn't going to happen. Sorry.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Watchmen [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Unfortunately, the Day 4 voting record got lost in Laurie's underwear drawer.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No one's around to discuss my thoughts or ISO on Elo. :sigh:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Watchmen [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Luckily for us, there was a Marmot in Laurie's underwear drawer.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote:My thoughts on you yesterday, Russ, were purposeful.
What does this mean? You were feeling me out and didn't actually suspect me? Or you had some ulterior motive?
MovingPictures07 wrote:What is it that makes you think this is civilian Elo, Russ?

I've mislynched civilian Elo too many times to count, but this is not civilian Elo.
But WHY, though? Your iso shows her doing Elo-type stuff, at what to me seems a normal Elo level. And then suspecting you. Even if I take the standpoint of 100% assuming you're civ, it's a hard case to swallow, man.

Yes, she's done some weird stuff, but she played an important role in at least one baddie lynch, and she always does weird stuff. I see nothing out of character, and I don't see baddie Elo throwing teammates under the bus on a team of 3 in a 19-person game.
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, Russ, I will try my best to discuss other suspects.

I think I should be able to read him better after hosting him in Econ, and I think he's being as unhelpful as MM. I don't know yet if it makes him bad, but I want to see more because I'd like to make up my mind.

On another note, I think the theory that a baddie teammate would have not voted espers on D3 and then thrown in the towel on D4 and done it makes a lot of sense. Not that it absolutely happened, mind you. Just that it's something I'll be factoring in to my vote considerations today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh hey, good post there MM! I missed that on linki.

Well I'm probably not voting MM today. No reason for a non-civ to help us out there.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh hey, good post there MM! I missed that on linki.

Well I'm probably not voting MM today. No reason for a non-civ to help us out there.
Thank you friend. :hug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:My thoughts on you yesterday, Russ, were purposeful.
What does this mean? You were feeling me out and didn't actually suspect me? Or you had some ulterior motive?

Bingo. I also wanted to see if anyone would jump onto it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:What is it that makes you think this is civilian Elo, Russ?

But WHY, though? Your iso shows her doing Elo-type stuff, at what to me seems a normal Elo level. And then suspecting you. Even if I take the standpoint of 100% assuming you're civ, it's a hard case to swallow, man.

Your problem is that you're taking meta into account too much. Just look at her actions themselves and try not to consider meta. If you do that, she looks absolutely mafia.

Yes, she's done some weird stuff, but she played an important role in at least one baddie lynch, and she always does weird stuff. I see nothing out of character, and I don't see baddie Elo throwing teammates under the bus on a team of 3 in a 19-person game.

WIFOM. Also, she clearly voted for Sloonei only when she had to, only after vaguely suspecting him, then dropping him, AMID the tide of the thread. She did the same thing with espers, casting a totally worthless vote on D3 and then voting for him on Day 4 when she knew he was toast.
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, Russ, I will try my best to discuss other suspects.

I think I should be able to read him better after hosting him in Econ, and I think he's being as unhelpful as MM. I don't know yet if it makes him bad, but I want to see more because I'd like to make up my mind.

On another note, I think the theory that a baddie teammate would have not voted espers on D3 and then thrown in the towel on D4 and done it makes a lot of sense. Not that it absolutely happened, mind you. Just that it's something I'll be factoring in to my vote considerations today.
Please read the ISO again, or at least skim it, and try to consider meta as little as possible.

It's why I'm suddenly really confident that she's mafia. She's opportunistically jumping around from suspect to suspect; most of the time she cannot articulate whom she suspects; the most damning things against her are the sloppy Sloonei distancing and the terrible completely anti-town behavior at EoD D3.

Literally almost every major suspect she's had, she's tried riding the tide of the thread. Sloonei, G-Man, espers, LoRab, me.

Dude, seriously. I'm totally positive here. I've been considering her meta all game. She's fooling us all hard.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”