Boo T. Baggins [Host/Mod/Dead/NP]
56%

Total votes: 9
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 338

Re: Frisky Dingo [DAY 6]

Post by Epignosis »

I am trying to use an excellent opportunity to find another Mafia with the information we have here...everyone voting on Saberfish will squander that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:Saberfish has votes from sig and Russ.

Given that no failed lynches or deaths have occurred, I feel confident that Saberfish is Phil, and that true ties don't result in a no-lynch.

With that in mind, I would like to manufacture a tie between Saberfish and Russ. If Old Spice isn't in play, that should narrow down Killface. If my dad's cologne is still in play, he (and the hooker) should be able to determine what happened there.

That's my thinking right now over this cocktail of rum, lime juice, and triple sec I just made.

As they say on the Internet:

Discuss.
You ruined that drink with triple sec -yuck! You should just add more rum and a shot of sprite :noble:

Linky I agree Epi I will vote Russ if I have to.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was just hoping we'd get to talk about this rather than folks come in and vote. No one has been around (me included- bowling and sushi today). I'd like to get the job done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Even though we have eight living people, I doubt a tie will happen. That's unfortunate. But not hopeless. Roxy and I can vote Russ.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:I was just hoping we'd get to talk about this rather than folks come in and vote. No one has been around (me included- bowling and sushi today). I'd like to get the job done.

It kinda seems like we are at a point where Saberfish and Russti's alignments need to be determined before we can move on.

Neither SVS or sig has been willing to talk about anyone else.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I was just hoping we'd get to talk about this rather than folks come in and vote. No one has been around (me included- bowling and sushi today). I'd like to get the job done.

It kinda seems like we are at a point where Saberfish and Russti's alignments need to be determined before we can move on.

Neither SVS or sig has been willing to talk about anyone else.
I am concerned that there isn't much time to move on. The next two lynches need to be right.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well then maybe we should be voting SVS or Saberfish and not Russti.

Thoughts?
I think SVS is bad bc she is still holding onto a weak Day 1 suspicion and has not bothered to offer up anymore.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

INRE: Russti - I am not sure where he stands or who he is suspicious of and tbh I am wanting to know.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Well then maybe we should be voting SVS or Saberfish and not Russti.

Thoughts?
I think SVS is bad bc she is still holding onto a weak Day 1 suspicion and has not bothered to offer up anymore.
S~V~S has not offered a single vote that would clear her of Killface. That's my biggest issue with her.

But neither have you, to be fair.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 85

Post by S~V~S »

Thoughts?
A weak Day One suspicion? Seriously?

Daisy was so bad, and it astonishes me that no one else can see that. She was not even bothering to try and act civ. Her first reaction was a weak defense of MP, then she just gave up and threw him under the bus. Of course he was a baddie. Of course his killer did the right thing.

You know me better than anyone here; you saying that I am just holding onto a weak day one suspicion astounds me, tbh. Very seriously, it does. I don't do this shit unless I am sure, and I am, in my gut I am sure. But I figure let you all lynch Saberfish, see that he ISN'T bad and maybe you'll listen to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I did not vote until halfway through the phase Epi, last time I voted as soon as I came into the thread after the post.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:And I did not vote until halfway through the phase Epi, last time I voted as soon as I came into the thread after the post.
Facts is facts. You aren't clear. :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy, do you really think I would go this long and this hard after someone I thought was a civ? At endgame, knowing I would get lynched for it? I can't say 100%, I have no info, but I am as sure as I can be short of that.

Linki, what are you talking about? I said I was not going to vote right away, I voted less than 6 hours before the poll ended. What facts are facts?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:

Thoughts?
A weak Day One suspicion? Seriously?

Daisy was so bad, and it astonishes me that no one else can see that. She was not even bothering to try and act civ. Her first reaction was a weak defense of MP, then she just gave up and threw him under the bus. Of course he was a baddie. Of course his killer did the right thing.

You know me better than anyone here; you saying that I am just holding onto a weak day one suspicion astounds me, tbh. Very seriously, it does. I don't do this shit unless I am sure, and I am, in my gut I am sure. But I figure let you all lynch Saberfish, see that he ISN'T bad and maybe you'll listen to me.
Why is Saberfish NOT bad?

I don't get it. And why can't you wait to vote before spilling this?

Very frustrating.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Roxy, do you really think I would go this long and this hard after someone I thought was a civ? At endgame, knowing I would get lynched for it? I can't say 100%, I have no info, but I am as sure as I can be short of that.

Linki, what are you talking about? I said I was not going to vote right away, I voted less than 6 hours before the poll ended. What facts are facts?
You don't talk before you vote. Or listen. You just voted. Twice. I posted my thoughts and you voted right away as though I'm some stubborn mule even though I voted the way you wanted me to last time.

Facts is facts means you can be Killface. Your voting hasn't cleared you. Your reasons WHY can't clear you from that. Only your record can.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S votes for Saberfish, whom she says is not bad, to make us listen to her about Russ.

I don't get it.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm around, on and off on my phone. Why vote for someone you don't think is bad?? Or did I misread that?

I am also enjoying beer and wine, so talk to me before I get too far under :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm around, on and off on my phone. Why vote for someone you don't think is bad?? Or did I misread that?

I am also enjoying beer and wine, so talk to me before I get too far under :biggrin:
You are one of the few I trust, Bubz. How do you think we should approach this day?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am sorry if I am frustrating. For years I played this way, and now I find that I am not aggressive enough or whatever enough for other peoples tastes, and tbh half the time I just don't care becasue whatever i say gets blown off. Most games I feel redundant and useless becasue I play differently than most people becasue I think differently than most people. Why bother trying? That is frustrating to me. I think of Mafia as an ensemble game, not as follow the leader. And recently it seems that everyone wants to be a leader, but no one wants to follow. I just wanted people to take a leap of faith and trust me and lynch Russti. I think you would not regret it. But :shrug:

And I feel that Saberfish has sounded sincere, if frustrated, most of the game. He sounds like he's flying solo to me. And I have been saying this shit the whole game, what do you mean, "why wait"? :haha:

I feel like what I say doesn't matter much, I always feel like I'm phoning it in. I took a page from Roxys book, when she said she was not enjoying Mafia as much, and she went and played somewhere else. Maybe that is what I need to do for a while, too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I think I voted for Saberfish becasue I don't like being told what to do and who to vore for, I think.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I am sorry if I am frustrating. For years I played this way, and now I find that I am not aggressive enough or whatever enough for other peoples tastes, and tbh half the time I just don't care becasue whatever i say gets blown off. Most games I feel redundant and useless becasue I play differently than most people becasue I think differently than most people. Why bother trying? That is frustrating to me. I think of Mafia as an ensemble game, not as follow the leader. And recently it seems that everyone wants to be a leader, but no one wants to follow. I just wanted people to take a leap of faith and trust me and lynch Russti. I think you would not regret it. But :shrug:

And I feel that Saberfish has sounded sincere, if frustrated, most of the game. He sounds like he's flying solo to me. And I have been saying this shit the whole game, what do you mean, "why wait"? :haha:

Yet you voted for him. That sucks. It sucks for him. It sucks for everyone else.

I feel like what I say doesn't matter much, I always feel like I'm phoning it in. I took a page from Roxys book, when she said she was not enjoying Mafia as much, and she went and played somewhere else. Maybe that is what I need to do for a while, too.
Ensemble game? Follow the leader? I don't see where you listened to anyone this game. I just see where you gave lousy reasons to lynch Russ (and I voted there, by the way), then said you wouldn't try to lead horses to water (nice), then voted a guy you don't suspect just to make people listen to you.

I don't see how that contributes to the culture you want us to have.

S~V~S wrote:And I think I voted for Saberfish becasue I don't like being told what to do and who to vore for, I think.
I don't see where you were told what to do and who to vote for.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I Like your idea of creating a tie. It gives us info, barring anything behind the scenes. I'd like to get killface, and I think he's fairly active, more active than saberfish.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:I Like your idea of creating a tie. It gives us info, barring anything behind the scenes. I'd like to get killface, and I think he's fairly active, more active than saberfish.
Where do we vote then? S~V~S wants Russ out, but voted Saberfish, claiming he's good (even though he evidently survived a lynch, and Phil appears to be the only one who can do that).
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Tough call. I thought it would be easier to pick from fairly active players , but there are more than I thought. Like I said last round, the only way I clearly see Russ as possibly bad is that he was suddenly active, and killface made kills :shrug: I can't easily check vote records via phone, and that's what I like to look at. What do you want?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I should say, from a read through perspective my seeing Russ as bad. Nothing jumped out at me like it seemed to do for svs.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I should be socializing you bastards :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to ask DP.

HEY DP. WHERE YOU WANNA VOTE?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russ voted Saberfish last time out of an apparent need to survive. He voted again this time (when nothing had changed) saying he agreed with my point, when my point was actually showing a way Saberfish could be independent.

That smells bad to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yes, I'm comfortable setting up the tie between Russ and Saberfish.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I also have to believe in my own thinking that setting up a close vote between Saberfish and Russ was the way to go last time.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:Roxy, do you really think I would go this long and this hard after someone I thought was a civ? At endgame, knowing I would get lynched for it? I can't say 100%, I have no info, but I am as sure as I can be short of that.

No you are right ofc you would not go all out if you were not sure and I should not be doubting but beyond Daisy/Russti what do you think? Your vote did surprise me like it did Epi especially if you do think saberfish is town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I will vote Russti no prob I have nothing to hide
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

now we need two more votes for the tie and see how it flips
;)
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I will support your guys' plan. *votes Russ*
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

and out of nowhere he appears through the mist to place a vote - amazing :P
;)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, screw it. My phone's gonna die soon-ish, so I'll make a tie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ooo neat.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 208

Post by DharmaHelper »

Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko
S~V~S (2), Epignosis (5), Saberfish (13) 21%

Saberfish
sig (6), nijuukyugou (10), Roxy (11), Russtifinko (12) 29%

This is need. Opposite voters and some new.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*Neat.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It appears the vote is in my shaking, drunken, hand. I am inclined to vote Russ to end the S~V~S saga on him, and I actually suspect him of being bad.

The easier alternative is to take out Saberfish, who, presuambly, is useless Mafia at this point.

What to do.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Post by thellama73 »

Epi, are you going to vote, or can I end the day now?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:Epi, are you going to vote, or can I end the day now?
Can I vote?

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Can I vote?
No.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have five minutes to make my decision. :meany:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Can I vote?
No.
TOO LATE

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted Russ.

You have to wait for Saberfish. :p
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Frisky Dingo Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Who finished off the Xtacles?

Poll runs till Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:28:18 pm

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
Nijuukyugou
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Russtifinko
Roxy (7), DisgruntledPorcupine (8), nijuukyugou (9), Epignosis (11) 36%
Saberfish
sig (3), Russtifinko (5), S~V~S (6) 27%
Sig
No votes
SVS
No votes
Fred Dreyer [Host/Mod/Dead/NP]
thellama73 (1), Scotty (2), G-Man (4), DharmaHelper (10) 36%
Total votes : 11

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Night 6 - LARPstock
Welcome to LARPstock! By the runes of Thindor it's going to be fun!

Your assignment for tonight is to create a character and roleplay as that character for the entire night period.

Too bad Russtifinko doesn't get to be in on any of the fun. And with a brand new gazebo to show off and everything.

Rustifinko has been lynched. He was Phil.
You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Veddy interesting.

Return to “Previous Jobs”