Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 9)

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:Holy shit, Scotty might have been hit by the Goochi-Goochi-Goo as well. XD
balloonery Can you dig it? lostaddict12! Your legacy lives on tim!

linki: Planter get it sugarplum you magic like me in this game.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I fossils mastermind surveying. teeth bye

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:Voting BWT, but also watching any votes coming that way closely. I made my case, but everyone else should have their own take on it.
Except baddies, they are welcome to wagon. :nicenod:
Does this look like a wagoner to you?
Boomslang wrote:I hate to say this after being quiet (mostly) by choice for the last few days, but I'm headed out of town to Riot Fest in Chicago for the weekend and will certainly not be able to keep up with the thread. But I Looked over Rico's reads, and I'm startled by how good they seem to be. Will be checking in to vote BWT until the dude is dead.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

Could be. I don't get what he meant with the "by choice" stuff, either.

Isolated, his low posting gave me the slight detached-neutral vibe and his Wilgy angle was as common as others', but if BWT will flip bad + Boom staying away from Bubbles lynch + hunting Wilgy, he'll look far worse.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:MM, why did you vote Llama?
Because he is not Supatown.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:MM, why did you vote Llama?
Because he is not Supatown.
Is he Supabad?

And why?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

Voted the birdman. Cuz I said I would :nicenod:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Good job not dying dh and la! Rip timmer.

I had my doubts about teefies day 1. Rico made some very strong points yesterday. I wasn't so moved by teefies defense. I'm cool with voting teefies
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm also going to vote BWT, to nobody's surprise. Having thought a bit about it I think the strangest thing is his vote for Synonym to save himself, and then later coming back to claim he was totally going to switch his vote to himself. I don't believe him, but I'm not sure what exactly he was trying to pull with that move. I think we're onto something with him anyway, so that's where my vote is going to go.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:Image

ok wut

---

RIPIYWGOU (if you were good or unrecruited), Tim. Good to see the other deaths failing. DH is a curious case, though, because I had in mind who he might be after the D6/N6 attempts, but that now doesn't make sense after last Night's attempt. Alternatively, I can spot at least two immune roles for last Night, but they don't match immunity for D6/N6.

Yikes @ Scotty! That's a nasty 5th language you learned.

I overslept a bit and I have to stop by work, so don't have time to reply to everything.

@Hosts: The front page says timmer was killed by Uzbloosh, the Host Post says he was done by Team Ubzagga. Which one is it?

@Hosts: Does a bad leader need to personally send in a kill PM? Can his teammates decide for him or for themselves, if he's AWOL, and send in a kill on his behalf?

@Hosts: Was there no kill attempt from the Executioner last Night?

Roxy, so far so good. I wouldn't mind a civ recruitement, though. :grin:

Nutella, oops @ Tranq's gender. At least I didn't write that much about her. HIM.

Spacedaisy, I'm never judgemental about the RL issues or busy schedules of any player who has or doesn't have the proper time to play, I'm sorry if it sounded that way, I just saw less of you the past Days, compared to the first. :shrug: And yeah, I know I'm still in the "home slug who still can't shake the addiction of making ISOs for 20+ people for three Days rather studying or writing on his PhD" category (school hours will start next week, tho, that should change things), but that last line was still a wee uncalled for, generally speaking. Also you're the second after late timmer to bring the "I have my reasons to not give reasons" argument, to which I'm sorry, but nope. This game is too role-maddening for me to even have the slightest idea what you could mean. Furthermore, wouldn't it be "civ minded" to actually make your suspicions as reasoned as possible?

Keeper of Gossips is not helpful one bit. Gee, I wonder who he might be.

MM, why did you vote Llama?

Voting BWT, but also watching any votes coming that way closely. I made my case, but everyone else should have their own take on it.
Except baddies, they are welcome to wagon. :nicenod:
Rico, I'm sorry if your found my last line insulting it wasn't intended as such. All I meant by it was most people work first shift and then fit their mafia in sometime when I am stuck working second shift. I am able to fit in mafia before or on breaks, it limits the amount of time I have. It was not meant to pass judgement on anyone else and their use of their time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Sorsha »

Adios BWT!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Rico, I'm sorry if your found my last line insulting it wasn't intended as such. All I meant by it was most people work first shift and then fit their mafia in sometime when I am stuck working second shift. I am able to fit in mafia before or on breaks, it limits the amount of time I have. It was not meant to pass judgement on anyone else and their use of their time.
No worries, I most likely got the wrong impression as well.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

I forgot to mention that I'm out of town on business today and tomorrow. I'll do what I can.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

For what it is worth, bwt did apparently change his vote sometime in the last ten or fifteen minutes, because his vote registered as being the last one on syn even though I was the last one who actually said I was voting for syn. It really confused me at first. Apparently he changed his vote and then changed it back. I don't really get why though. Or why he waited until after the vote was over to say so.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 177

Post by DrWilgy »

@Hosts, can I have an unhappy smiley next to my name on the death list? *Bows* I appreciate your time and work.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Ricochet wrote: Keeper of Gossips is not helpful one bit. Gee, I wonder who he might be.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

The insanifier!! Yay!!!!!

I am fairly good at understanding insanified posts--although less so after LC tweaked it and made it harder. But I'll give a shot at summarizing what I think he's saying. Scotty, please correct me if I'm wrong. Or nod or agree with parts/disagree with parts or something.

I think Scotty is saying that he wants to look at new folks, and specifically the people Rico named last night? And that he's ok with a BWT lynch.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:The insanifier!! Yay!!!!!

I am fairly good at understanding insanified posts--although less so after LC tweaked it and made it harder. But I'll give a shot at summarizing what I think he's saying. Scotty, please correct me if I'm wrong. Or nod or agree with parts/disagree with parts or something.

I think Scotty is saying that he wants to look at new folks, and specifically the people Rico named last night? And that he's ok with a BWT lynch.
You instanter pursy correct, don't me in charge buddy!.

This is Red Bishop far clientship biggest landslide itemize Zelda in this nullity gimlet Will O' The Wisp lucific so if BWT is actually fonctionnaire his investigated Dream Walker bussing bussing bussing all macaronic livelong day!

Ahahhaaaaaaaaa Hahahaaaaaaa theophobist

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:don't me in charge buddy!.
So funny this should show up on the insanifier. I actually used this quote today IRL.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:

This is Red Bishop far clientship biggest landslide itemize Zelda in this nullity gimlet Will O' The Wisp lucific so if BWT is actually fonctionnaire his investigated Dream Walker bussing bussing bussing all macaronic livelong day!

Paraphrase (I think): This is a big clusterfuck bandwagon. And if BWT doesn't end up being Uzbekistan, then there is a crap ton to go on.

I'll add personally, that this is a great way for baddies to hide out--whether on the other bad team, or if they're throwing him under the bus. That said, I'm going to stick with TH for the moment. Just to be different.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Paraphrase (I think): This is a big clusterfuck bandwagon. And if BWT doesn't end up being Uzbekistan, then there is a crap ton to go on.

I'll add personally, that this is a great way for baddies to hide out--whether on the other bad team, or if they're throwing him under the bus. That said, I'm going to stick with TH for the moment. Just to be different.
While NotInOxford Bubbles the help, I'm not sure phrensy you're so communicatory in my advice right now. I've Tribunal of Judgment endaemonism all game long, and you tillage nop talked or addressed me all game long.

Voting LoRab just to goodie team against the grain :)

HAAHhahahaa

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Scotty wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Scotty wrote:

While NotInOxford Bubbles the help, I'm not sure phrensy you're so communicatory in my advice right now. I've Tribunal of Judgment endaemonism all game long, and you tillage nop talked or addressed me all game long.

Voting LoRab just to goodie team against the grain :)

HAAHhahahaa
I'm at peace with you voting for me because I'm not really saying much yet this round. It's a fair and true criticism. And havenot excuse other than real life (and, for ther record, I'm in the middle of the equivalent of the superbowl, the world series, and the
nba dinals, while running the boston marathon). Just to give context of my sechedule.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LoRab wrote:I'm at peace with you voting for me because I'm not really saying much yet this round. It's a fair and true criticism. And havenot excuse other than real life (and, for ther record, I'm in the middle of the equivalent of the superbowl, the world series, and the
nba dinals, while running the boston marathon). Just to give context of my sechedule.
Then I will vote for you too. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Is anyone here as familiar and skilled in understanding insanified text as LoRab? :ponder:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 155

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I see I'm getting lynched today. Alright.

Too be honest, it's probably for the better this way. Work suddenly picked up and is crazy busy, and this coming week is going to get even worse. I'd feel bad asking for a replacement at this point, so I figure it's better if I just get lynched. So I'm self-voting to stir that along.

Take a look at the people who latched onto the case on me that others had built. That's where you'll find your baddies I bet.
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

I'm surprised nobody has called out Rico yet after the Synonym lynch. Did Synonym lie about missing all of his PMs or did Rico lie about missing his?
So Rico, what do you think has happened?

DH seems to imply SVS was Ubzargan, which doesn't seem to match MM's numbers. Is one of them lying or was the TB lynch messed with? Something doesn't add up there.
Boomslang wrote:I hate to say this after being quiet (mostly) by choice for the last few days, but I'm headed out of town to Riot Fest in Chicago for the weekend and will certainly not be able to keep up with the thread. But I Looked over Rico's reads, and I'm startled by how good they seem to be. Will be checking in to vote BWT until the dude is dead.
This post set of some major alarm bells for me.

Not sure how I feel about BWT but I don't exactly trust Rico :suspish:
In face I'll place my vote there.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'm at peace with you voting for me because I'm not really saying much yet this round. It's a fair and true criticism. And havenot excuse other than real life (and, for ther record, I'm in the middle of the equivalent of the superbowl, the world series, and the
Uhhhh...ok.

@Rico: A lot of the LP/Piano players also have experience with the insanifier. I don't remember off hand who is good at reading it. Since LC bumped up the percentage of words that get changed, it became harder to understand.

BWT's self vote, and lack of denial of being bad makes me consider moving my vote in that direction. aaple voting Rico makes me consider a Rico vote, also (no, my suspicion of him hasn't let up).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I believe Scotty is saying something along the lines of "You have not cared at all about what I've said all game long LoRab, and suddenly you are interesting in reading and transcribing my insanified text. I don't understand this sudden reversal in attitude, but I suspect you for it. Ha ha ha ha ha."

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 458
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Still dead?

Still dead.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

aapje wrote:I'm surprised nobody has called out Rico yet after the Synonym lynch. Did Synonym lie about missing all of his PMs or did Rico lie about missing his?
I haven't lied about missing my PM N5, Synonym could have still been wrong about missing his.

So what's there to be called for? You were the one who pushed this angle on suspecting Syn.

Also, I don't recall the Hosts confirming or clarifying things past this post of yours.

---
aapje wrote:

Boomslang pings you like hell, but you vote me. Yup.

Also, are you still suspecting me for an event that in your mind looks suspicious, for reasons you know better, as well as for a response of mine to that event that did not live up to your standards...for reasons you know better? Yeah, still don't know what I'm supposed to argue/defend here.
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 363

Post by DharmaHelper »

aapje wrote:I'm surprised nobody has called out Rico yet after the Synonym lynch. Did Synonym lie about missing all of his PMs or did Rico lie about missing his?

DH seems to imply SVS was Ubzargan, which doesn't seem to match MM's numbers. Is one of them lying or was the TB lynch messed with? Something doesn't add up there.

"seems to"

"imply"
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Uhhhh...ok.

@Rico: A lot of the LP/Piano players also have experience with the insanifier. I don't remember off hand who is good at reading it. Since LC bumped up the percentage of words that get changed, it became harder to understand.

BWT's self vote, and lack of denial of being bad makes me consider moving my vote in that direction. aaple voting Rico makes me consider a Rico vote, also (no, my suspicion of him hasn't let up).
Understood. You were also cheerfully exclamatory at an insanifying taking place. Do you think insanifying is a good thing or sign?

As for voting me, you haven't let up, I have nothing to add since the previous time you voted (or intended to vote) for me, so I'll use this instead: :lorab:

What happened to your suspicions of JJJ and rey from the early Days?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I believe Scotty is saying something along the lines of "You have not cared at all about what I've said all game long LoRab, and suddenly you are interesting in reading and transcribing my insanified text. I don't understand this sudden reversal in attitude, but I suspect you for it. Ha ha ha ha ha."
Not to be wait nevermind. I don't think the ha ha ha's needed translating. :P
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:What happened to your suspicions of JJJ and rey from the early Days?
Isn't Jay dead? Should we still be suspecting him? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What happened to your suspicions of JJJ and rey from the early Days?
No. I should have rather put it "after [suspecting them] the early Days".

Read my re-read of her. That's what I'm referencing. For a player never letting up on suspicions, she suspected them and then the suspicions vanished.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Rico, I just searched "rey" within Lorab's posts and found nothing (technically one result but it was within a nested quote). I don't remember her suspecting him. But I would certainly not be surprised if they were on a team together. :srsnod:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

"reywas" as well for that matter, the search seems to be an exact-string match. Also I don't think it accounts for quoted posts of that username, so it's possible she responded directly to a post of rey's and I missed it. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Day 2. She didn't like rey's "ain't that dandy" reaction to Team Caelia and she found his rebuttal "talking around an answer here". To be blunt, I'm particularly interested in why this didn't go anywhere afterwards, because reading into people's statements and then disbelieving that their reactions are well-intended is exactly what she did to me for Days, with my count mistake. So yeah, what happened to this quite similar suspicion she developed on rey?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

reaction to Team Caelia recruiting*
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ah yes I remember that now.

Possibly another side-effect of his completely dropping off the map. And/or she got recruited to his team.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Idk, rey only exited after D3's mislynch on Golden. Meanwhile, she suddenly joined the Golden suspecting committee on D3. :smoky:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 357
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Still dead?

Still dead.
:sigh:

:wine: :martini: :coffee2:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

llama hasn't been killed yet?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
No. I should have rather put it "after [suspecting them] the early Days".

Read my re-read of her. That's what I'm referencing. For a player never letting up on suspicions, she suspected them and then the suspicions vanished.
I could see the LoRab and Rey being recruited to the same team angle but I don't feel strongly about it; Rey fell off the face of the earth. But I'm sure you've noticed Rico that LoRab's opinion of you and me is completely static: nothing I say ever changes her opinion one way or the other, there's never anything new. "My thoughts haven't changed", she says... Since Day 3. I get the feeling that nothing I say will change LoRab's thoughts for better or worse. LoRab isn't accounting for my posts anymore, she's just paying lip service to her suspicion of me.

Now she could just be a lazy neutral, or she could be a coasting baddie, but either way I think she's full of bullsuit.
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Ricochet wrote:
I haven't lied about missing my PM N5, Synonym could have still been wrong about missing his.

So what's there to be called for? You were the one who pushed this angle on suspecting Syn.

Also, I don't recall the Hosts confirming or clarifying things past this post of yours.
Well in that case let me refresh your memory:
Black Rock wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Ah, so LC's first Host Post was edited after he rain-checked on how many PMs are missing? I'd need a confirmation of that.
Well I doubt he originally wrote one missing pm when he was missing several.

@Hosts:
How many missing PM's on night 5? (and maybe the other nights as well while you are at it :P )

Also Rico you are 100% sure you didn't send in a PM while you had a power that night?
DharmaHelper wrote:This seems like a shit reason to suspect someone.
Eh, I think it looks like it could be a classic slip up. That being said if the hosts don't come back in time I will probably look at someone else for today.
I thought that was listed at the bottom of the night post
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:

Also, are you still suspecting me for an event that in your mind looks suspicious, for reasons you know better, as well as for a response of mine to that event that did not live up to your standards...for reasons you know better? Yeah, still don't know what I'm supposed to argue/defend here.
Your reaction to your rez didn't add up for me and now it certainly looks like you could have set up Synonym to be lynched. Is this supposed to make me feel you are a civvie? Because it certainly doesn't look like you are. I'm comfortable with my vote for you :suspish:
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

DharmaHelper wrote:

"seems to"

"imply"
Fine so let's say SVS was Ubzargan, what do you think is going on DH?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

aapje wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

"seems to"

"imply"
I don't know. :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
aapje wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

"seems to"

"imply"
Should we lynch SVS? Or llama?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
aapje wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

"seems to"

"imply"
Should we lynch SVS? Or llama?
We should lynch you tbqh

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Well in that case let me refresh your memory:
Black Rock wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Ah, so LC's first Host Post was edited after he rain-checked on how many PMs are missing? I'd need a confirmation of that.

@Hosts:
How many missing PM's on night 5? (and maybe the other nights as well while you are at it :P )

Also Rico you are 100% sure you didn't send in a PM while you had a power that night?
DharmaHelper wrote:This seems like a shit reason to suspect someone.
Eh, I think it looks like it could be a classic slip up. That being said if the hosts don't come back in time I will probably look at someone else for today.
I thought that was listed at the bottom of the night post
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:

Your reaction to your rez didn't add up for me and now it certainly looks like you could have set up Synonym to be lynched. Is this supposed to make me feel you are a civvie? Because it certainly doesn't look like you are. I'm comfortable with my vote for you :suspish:
Ah. Indeed I seemed to have missed that.

Allow me to clarify though. While that indeed confirms your posts (and your question about how many PMs were missed N5), in a previous post to that (that is actually quoted in that post of yours) I asked for clarification on something slightly different:
Even you weren't sure about that, but then you asked the Hosts a different question:
aapje wrote:

@Hosts:
Now you're holding me responsible for missing out a confirmation on a matter that is not mine, but yours? Com'on. My question wasn't confirmed.

----

Again, I can't defend against an accusation based on your perception of things, that you hold on to. Carry on suspecting me, then. I'm still unrecruited, so should I get lynched or killed during this phase, I will have proven to you how rezz's don't always mean what you have in mind and nor do simple explanations of it ("I was rezzed. I don't know why the rezzer chose me. I'm still unrecruited") don't mean or hide something other than that.

Moving on to Syn, you're claiming I set up Synonym to be lynched with a reasoning that belonged to you and that only you focused on in voting Synonym to be lynched? That's rich.

I answered your appeal towards players who might know if, by missing themselves PMs on that night, might prove that Syn is lying about missing his (although, mind you, he was very broad in saying he missed every deadline. It is, again, you, who narrowed it to N4-N5 when his claim might be faulty).

I think I might pull the suspicions and votes on Synonym, so I can show you that the "missing PM" angle pretty much belonged to you, you only and you insisted upon, quite a lot in fact. Or better yet, maybe you'd be so kind as to point out how people voted Syn for the "PM angle", so that you can claim I set him up by addressing on that angle.

I didn't go with that. Furthermore, DH called it lazy suss'ing, after which you suddenly backed away from it, despite still believing it might have been a slip. So if nobody really voted Syn for his PM claim (aka your case), how can you claim I set him up to by lynched for that? I didn't set up Syn with anything, I suspected him for a lot of things, maybe apart from his last to final post, but the PM angle was not something I used, it's something you brought up and insisted upon.

Where have I said I'm a civvie? I never claimed that. I'm unrecruited. Are you after lynching unrecruits, just because they don't fit your 'civvie' category? Wouldn't you rather lynch recruited baddies?

Return to “Previous Jobs”