Total votes: 15
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Re: Day 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

Black Rock 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Welcome back and congrats on your rezz Golden 2, assuming of course that you are good. I'll be gone to see about the horses part of the day tomorrow but will be back in plenty of time for discussion.
What do you mean "assuming of course that you are good" he is writeup mod-confirmed as town are you serious

BR2 slipping into my scum reads.
What do you mean he is write-up mod-confirmed as town? You mean because his role was revealed as town? Wasn't there conversation earlier in the game about there being a possible seemer in this game because it was in the host survey? Personally, I will have some doubt about any death that is a civ death because of that risk. Something I learned from past mafia playing.

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Golden 2 wrote:Image
The winners have been notified via PM. If you didn't get a PM, sadly you did not win anything. :(
The first place player got an amazing
Spoiler: show
correct, and second place scored
Well done guys!

If anyone would like to know how many they guessed they can PM me. I won't be answering any questions if right/wrong about individuals.
And while the prizes are gone if anyone wants to ever make guesses for funsies I love hearing who you all think each other are! :cloud9:

Gro-oo-ovy
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Synonym 2 wrote:Can we all please lynch me toDay? lol.
Sure, I have no problem with that.

I don't like that you continue to say it is host-confirmed that you are telling the truth. That has not happened.

Every post you make just convinces me more that I am right about you, I'm sure you are bad.

Last time someone kept telling me to lynch them, I became convinced they were civilian and didn't lynch them. In fact, I started cheering for how civilian they were. They were bad. I don't intend to be fooled again.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Black Rock 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Black Rock 2 wrote:Welcome back and congrats on your rezz Golden 2, assuming of course that you are good. I'll be gone to see about the horses part of the day tomorrow but will be back in plenty of time for discussion.
What do you mean "assuming of course that you are good" he is writeup mod-confirmed as town are you serious

BR2 slipping into my scum reads.
What do you mean he is write-up mod-confirmed as town? You mean because his role was revealed as town? Wasn't there conversation earlier in the game about there being a possible seemer in this game because it was in the host survey? Personally, I will have some doubt about any death that is a civ death because of that risk. Something I learned from past mafia playing.
Personally, I agree that nothing is confirmed; I plan to take it on a case by case basis. I think it is rather unlikely, though possible. He seemed pretty civ to me.If we knew how many Mafias there were, we could get a better feel for this. If only one, it is especially unlikely that he is bad. It could be a crazy power ploy to gain a role civ cred, especially if the rezzer was on their team, but it would be a big risk to use up powers that way this early. Plus MOST of the time, the rezzer is a civ power. Someone had said earlier that they usually use the Seemer to throw doubt into a lynch, and I agree, but if a Seemer is NKed, they still use it.

But yeah, unknown roles, anything is possible, so even with Host posts, no one or nothing is confirmed for realz.

I am, as usual,planning to vote for Sig unless Syn melts down & calls me stupid again. I liked that so much! :rolleyes:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Lookin' handsome Roxy.

:beer: Handsome is as handsome does! I can barely pull it off tbh :P
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Hello, my name is JJJ2, and I am definitely not a doctor!

I asked LC2 that same question and he never answered. Well, a similar question. Maybe a different question altogether! But it was relevant. I'll vote LC2 again!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

If Synonym 2 is who Llama 2 says he is, which I believe could be true then I would be against lynching Syn 2 this phase.

Question: Long Con 2 your saying you switched the lynch from you to Gamer 2 correct? Why did you pick Gamer.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Ned Flanders »

To answer everyone's questions. No, I did not switch the lynch. I just said that it is more difficult to lynch me. I cannot reveal everything about my role, that is infodumping, of course. Think a little more on it and I am sure you can come up with a way that it would be more difficult to lynch me. Any time I get the most votes, there is a chance I will die.
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I follow Golden's case here and agree with his thought process. Anyone who doubts that Golden is civ should give it a good thorough read.

Word to the people. With a rezz role in play, it is unlikely that the baddies have it. A civilian role is likely to have utilized such a power.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

As such, I am voting Synonym.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:As such, I am voting Synonym.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Because I think he is bad. I don't believe every player you mentioned in relation to Synonym is going to flip bad, but I agree that he is likely mafia.

Should I not trust you?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Because I think he is bad. I don't believe every player you mentioned in relation to Synonym is going to flip bad, but I agree that he is likely mafia.

Should I not trust you?

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Long Con 2 wrote:To answer everyone's questions. No, I did not switch the lynch. I just said that it is more difficult to lynch me. I cannot reveal everything about my role, that is infodumping, of course. Think a little more on it and I am sure you can come up with a way that it would be more difficult to lynch me. Any time I get the most votes, there is a chance I will die.

Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I was joking about being unlynchable. And yes, I am claiming the latter. Every time I get the most votes, I have a chance of being lynched. As for who gets lynched instead of me, I was not given this information. I am guessing it may go to the person with the second most votes. TGG was up 2 votes on Day 2's tally, tied with Syn and MM. But of course I cannot be sure. It may have nothing to do with my non-lynch. It may be that no one gets lynched instead of me and that the TGG lynch was due to something different.
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Long Con 2 wrote:I was joking about being unlynchable. And yes, I am claiming the latter. Every time I get the most votes, I have a chance of being lynched. As for who gets lynched instead of me, I was not given this information. I am guessing it may go to the person with the second most votes. TGG was up 2 votes on Day 2's tally, tied with Syn and MM. But of course I cannot be sure. It may have nothing to do with my non-lynch. It may be that no one gets lynched instead of me and that the TGG lynch was due to something different.
Considering that nobody is lynched in a tie, I believe something else is in play.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Should I not trust you?

I disagree. I don't find Synonym's posts over Night 1 to be genuine.

But do you propose we try to lynch Long Con again (who may have surived two lynches already) or someone else?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Long Con 2 wrote:I was joking about being unlynchable. And yes, I am claiming the latter. Every time I get the most votes, I have a chance of being lynched. As for who gets lynched instead of me, I was not given this information. I am guessing it may go to the person with the second most votes. TGG was up 2 votes on Day 2's tally, tied with Syn and MM. But of course I cannot be sure. It may have nothing to do with my non-lynch. It may be that no one gets lynched instead of me and that the TGG lynch was due to something different.
Considering that nobody is lynched in a tie, I believe something else is in play.

Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

My memory has served me terribly this game. :disappoint:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:

But do you propose we try to lynch Long Con again (who may have surived two lynches already) or someone else?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden 2 wrote:Image
This is someone you know and love. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

Who is your next option?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

LC 2 probably has a role where he has a 50% chance to make a vote not count or 50% of votes for him don't count or something. I think lynching him by a wide margin would be ideal. He said he was going on the offensive today and that he was done defending himself, but it sounds to me like he's more interested in talking about how hard it's gonna be for us to lynch him :rolleyes:

Vote Long Con
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Reywas 2 wrote:LC 2 probably has a role where he has a 50% chance to make a vote not count or 50% of votes for him don't count or something. I think lynching him by a wide margin would be ideal. He said he was going on the offensive today and that he was done defending himself, but it sounds to me like he's more interested in talking about how hard it's gonna be for us to lynch him :rolleyes:

Vote Long Con
And either of those options make sense as a baddie power to you?
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

Who is your next option?
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:LC 2 probably has a role where he has a 50% chance to make a vote not count or 50% of votes for him don't count or something. I think lynching him by a wide margin would be ideal. He said he was going on the offensive today and that he was done defending himself, but it sounds to me like he's more interested in talking about how hard it's gonna be for us to lynch him :rolleyes:

Vote Long Con
And either of those options make sense as a baddie power to you?
Yup
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Vote Long Con
I'm working right now. I don't have time to dive into it just yet. But I will. We do have 48 hours, yes?
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Long Con 2 wrote:

Vote Long Con
I'm working right now. I don't have time to dive into it just yet. But I will. We do have 48 hours, yes?
Damn, you're right. I thought the poll ended tonight, so I had gone ahead and voted. :sigh:
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

So does golden have some kind of curse where he can only talk with images?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

boo 2 wrote:So does golden have some kind of curse where he can only talk with images?
No, that's just Gamer Guy playing Reading Rainbow :nicenod:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I don't have time to elaborate further until later but I wanted to get something out there. I want to prove to my fellow civs that I can be trusted. Hopefully this will at least foster discussion and I will be back later to converse as well.

I know I have said that I would try to stop playing defense and pay offense instead. I am starting off my suspicions with SVS. I know it my sound as if I am only targeting her because she has been targeting me, but oh well. She is tunneling and I it makes her look bad.

My next suspicion is blooper. She has two posts in the whole game. There is a small number of players participating in the thread. Some of the mafia must be inactive and she seems like a perfect candidate in my opinion.

Lastly, full disclosure, I am still on the fence about Syn. My thoughts of him were that he could have slipped and really knows there are five mafia. I thought his initial reaction was genuine, but that his posts quickly turned sketchy.

Linki: I wish you would have waited. However, I would still like your input on my thoughts.
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

boo 2 wrote:So does golden have some kind of curse where he can only talk with images?

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Larry David »

Long Con 2 wrote:I don't have time to elaborate further until later but I wanted to get something out there. I want to prove to my fellow civs that I can be trusted. Hopefully this will at least foster discussion and I will be back later to converse as well.

I know I have said that I would try to stop playing defense and pay offense instead. I am starting off my suspicions with SVS. I know it my sound as if I am only targeting her because she has been targeting me, but oh well. She is tunneling and I it makes her look bad.

My next suspicion is blooper. She has two posts in the whole game. There is a small number of players participating in the thread. Some of the mafia must be inactive and she seems like a perfect candidate in my opinion.

Lastly, full disclosure, I am still on the fence about Syn. My thoughts of him were that he could have slipped and really knows there are five mafia. I thought his initial reaction was genuine, but that his posts quickly turned sketchy.

Linki: I wish you would have waited. However, I would still like your input on my thoughts.
I thought it was quite odd that blooper 2 had only posted once and then her next post was to ask me when I would be finished reading the thread. I thought at the time maybe she had posted a lot of her thoughts and was pushing me to post mine. Well, she may have been pushing me but she had not posted any thoughts about anyone. Blooper 2, I'd like to know why that was your only meaningful post in the game?

Cookie 2 I wanted to make sure I understood your Sig 2 suspicion so I went back and read him. Is it because he tried to defend Syn 2 by saying he didn't say the five names were "baddie" but he did indeed say they were Mafia? Or was it something else or is there something additional?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

I intend to vote for Lacey 2.
Lunalee
nutella
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Black Rock 2 wrote:
I thought it was quite odd that blooper 2 had only posted once and then her next post was to ask me when I would be finished reading the thread. I thought at the time maybe she had posted a lot of her thoughts and was pushing me to post mine. Well, she may have been pushing me but she had not posted any thoughts about anyone. Blooper 2, I'd like to know why that was your only meaningful post in the game?
Right, like she was trying to look like a good civilian participant.

@Bass - Why?
Assault
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Long Con 2 wrote:I don't have time to elaborate further until later but I wanted to get something out there. I want to prove to my fellow civs that I can be trusted. Hopefully this will at least foster discussion and I will be back later to converse as well.

So your suspicions are a NO U and a low poster. :suspish:
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Yes. From the people that are active, I don't see much to be suspicious of. I'm sorry you don't like that.
Assault
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Ignoring someone's posts (Syn 2) when she had a feud with them is understandable. I asked her a question last night and she came back without an answer. She said she found my post "disconcerting" but chose not to elaborate when given the opportunity. That tells me that the comment wasn't thought out, just put out there to make it appear as if she was suspect of multiple people. That's mafia-aligned survivalist behavior.
Lunalee
nutella
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

The wagons are tied with me and Long Con again. What kind of repeat-Day-One-on-Day-Three shenanigans?

It's okay, just lynch me and let me flip town so that you can wreck the mafia who pushed me all game long, it's cool.

Also Lacey is probably scum btw.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Actually, no, please lynch me. I would love to see the looks on Dom, Ricochet, and Lipsticklacey's faces.

Please, please do it.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Long Con says it will take more votes to lynch him, so I've obliged. I still think he is scum. Apologies for my continued lack of posting, I'm quite ill.
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Sig 2 wrote:Long Con says it will take more votes to lynch him, so I've obliged. I still think he is scum. Apologies for my continued lack of posting, I'm quite ill.
Learn to read, man.
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:Ignoring someone's posts (Syn 2) when she had a feud with them is understandable. I asked her a question last night and she came back without an answer. She said she found my post "disconcerting" but chose not to elaborate when given the opportunity. That tells me that the comment wasn't thought out, just put out there to make it appear as if she was suspect of multiple people. That's mafia-aligned survivalist behavior.
Except I did answer, because your question was based on your ability to remember that I had not answered a question, but inability to remember who asked it, why they asked it, and what they actually asked. In answering that question, I said that your asking me about it was what I found disconcerting, and then your follow up question was why I found you suspicious. Which was literally in the post I made responding to you.

I don't know if you're just trying to do a full-on accurate Bass impression; and if you are, so far so good, but your question was ridiclous in the context of someone freshly caught up and for some reason needing to ask, and that you are now basing a vote on... whatever exactly your basis is, is even stranger. Short of this being forced, I see no scenario where you look good here.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Synonym 2 wrote:Actually, no, please lynch me. I would love to see the looks on Dom, Ricochet, and Lipsticklacey's faces.

Please, please do it.
Spoiler alert: for me, it will be one of happiness regardless of your alignment. I haven't enjoyed playing with you, and find you very unpleasant. I also happen to respect myself enough to not want to continue playing with someone such as that. Based on the first actual rule for this game, coupled with our Hostesses claims that they have no problem host-killing people, it actually baffles me that you have not been host killed. That I strongly believe you to be bad just makes it win-win.
dunya
Turnip Head
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Just so y'all know, Lipsticklacey is continuing to not address her original case on me because I was shown to have told some sort of truth - (ties are not no lynch, ties are randomized, thus the lynch was on me somehow and I pardoned it) and she continues to ignore that I may have told the truth this game.

Willful ignorance.

Return to “Previous Jobs”