47%

Total votes: 15
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Day 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Ben Linus »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:You're just arguing semantics.
No, you said your theory was not contrary to what he claimed his power was, if he was telling the truth, and I was outlining why it was. In an event where he has the most votes, the power you said you thinkhe has would mean that he does not in fact have the most votes, so would have already survive the lynch, because he would not have the most votes. According to him, his power does not come into play unless he has the most votes. It doesn't fit both ways, so your theory and his statement are contrary.

That isn't semantics.
My guess for LC's role: Most votes ----> chance that vote total gets reduced -----> no longer has most votes -----> not lynched

What LC2 said: Most votes ----> chance to survive lynch

If you want to call that contradictory, that is your prerogative.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Day 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

The Battle of the Syndicate

This night there was a great feast to remember their friends. There was loads of food and drink and everyone was feeling grateful to be alive. Especially Golden 2.

Synonym 2 was quite inebriated at this point. He had had enough of everyone else there. It was time to go home. Just as he almost reached the door a glass shattered about his head. "HEY!" He heard someone yelling behind him. "You and I have unfinished business."

"Yes we need to have an answer to this!" "This has gone on long enough." Between outcries Rox managed to reintroduce her idea of a duel. And it was decided. This ends now. Roxy started the countdown. 3… 2…. 1….

Synonym 2 reached his gun first, however when he pulled it out and pointed it at Long Con 2 he noticed something that made him hesitate. Long Con 2 wasn't holding a gun at all… but a… wand?

‘EXPELLIARMUS!’ Synonym 2 look stunned at his hand as the gun went flying out of it. "What the..." he yelled as he ran for cover. He looked over his shoulder just in time to see green sparks bursting from the end of Long Con 2's wand. How can he protect himself? he thought. He lunged for the table and grabbed the nearest serving platter.

‘AVADA KEDAVRA’ roared Long Con 2. Synonym 2 covered his face with his arm and held the dish out in front of him. The curse rebounded off the reflective surface and hit Long Con 2 in the chest. "I saw *cough* with the devil" He sputtered as he crumpled to the ground.

Long Con 2 has been lynched.

With Long Con 2's death, the effects of the polyjuice potion wore off and revealed his true identity. Long Con 2 was
Spoiler: show
a baddie Elohcin. To the surprise of no one she had a lynch switch.

Night 3 has begun.
You have 23 hours to get your PM's in.
Gro-oo-ovy
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Re: Night 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Ben Linus »

:fiesta:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Yes, I am aware you have not voted for me. You also haven't mentioned a single other person you are considering. As far as I can tell, if you were to vote for me, you have not yet actually given a reason that makes any sense. Yes and that's not my problem. My problem is that not only are you not die-hard committed, you are not committed at all.

I did not say I think it was your intention to succeed in leading other people to vote for me. I only think it is your intention to make it appear to the thread at large that you genuinely believe you have a legitimate reason to vote for me. I dislike that, because the intention behind it does not feel civilian.

You would look cleaner if you had discussed the possibility of voting anyone other than me before saying that you may not vote for me. Because right now, if you don't vote me, your only option is placing a vote on someone you will have never previously talked about, and people don't have a tendency to look on that kindly.
So you're saying that me changing my mind about you looks dirty? I have publicly stated my reasons for wanting to vote you. You think they are insufficient, by your standards, but you're incorrectly claiming I haven't stated them.

I think we're suspecting each other of similar things. The first question of mine you answered I asked you to elaborate and you didn't, therefore I thought you wanted to have a reason to seem like you were suspicious of me without having actual content to back it up. You say that me only discussing you as a potential vote is for the ability to appear that I'm suspicious of someone without having actual content to back it up. This also ties in with your disagreement of my reasons to vote you.

Unless someone wants me to vote Long Con 2 for numbers purposes I'm just going to vote myself. There's no heinous/manipulative intent in that, but I'm sure you'll find some, and that's the name of the game so c'est la vie.
I'm fine with people changing their minds. I just happen to have a bunch of issues with what you're saying because:

- I'm still not clear on what made you think I was suspicious in the first place.
- you have not mentioned anyone else you would consider voting for, and instead of voting for me, went with yourself.
- I'm also not clear on what made you decide not to vote for me. As far as I can tell, you still suspect me, for reasons you are keeping to yourself, but maybe not?

I suppose it boils down to this: I do not trust you because it is very obvious to me you have a good understanding of the game in a broad sense, you are keeping every thought you are having in this game outside of the thread, while acting like you are not having very many thoughts on it at all, and not actually explaining the ones that you do make some mention of. That all points to Btsc, and/ or a motivation that is not in line with a civilian.

Linki: well that's an embarrassing fail. You had the green sparks from the spell before the spell was actually cast.
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

And this the end of me posting like that.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Yay! Good job LC voters :)

And Sig, since a big part of my suspicion of you was based on LC being set up since he really did not seem that nefarious (and being Eloh explains that), I will have to reevaluate that.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Bass 2 wrote:Unless someone wants me to vote Long Con 2 for numbers purposes I'm just going to vote myself. There's no heinous/manipulative intent in that, but I'm sure you'll find some, and that's the name of the game so c'est la vie.
So why do it?
To avoid a potential Bomb/Jester-esque ability, in the event that LC2 is lying and was saved by another player's ability.
To avoid having to vote somewhere else. If I move onto a player that's about to be lynched and he's Mafia, I was last-minute bussing. If he's Civ, it was a vote to ensure he died. If I move onto another player I haven't talked about, as Lacey 2 brought up, then it looks equally bad but without any closure. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, there's no role that gains anything out of voting themselves, so it minimizes any threat I may have.

Freaking Goofy Clown antics, you nut.

I'll respond to you in depth once I have the time to Lacey 2. Which will most likely be tomorrow early afternoon. I can stop in for a few minutes prior to that but only via mobile so I won't want to type everything on my phone.
Lunalee
nutella
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Well done people who saw LC as bad. Bye LC, glad you are gone.

My first instinct is I still think Synonym is bad, but I need to reflect on that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Splints & Roxy, I meant to vote the host option, But AG was right up there tied with Dogma as my favorite game to have hosted :) Thanks for the shout out, ladies~!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Larry David »

Goodbye LC but bih to your character.

and I'm voting American Gods.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Well done people who saw LC as bad. Bye LC, glad you are gone.

My first instinct is I still think Synonym is bad, but I need to reflect on that.
I don't understand why a baddie would hold on to a lynch switch Day 1 when they're tied for the most votes, unless they know something else is in play.
dunya
Turnip Head
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 8

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Bass 2 wrote:
Freaking Goofy Clown antics, you nut.
Bass 2, turn the game console off right now!
The mission is a failure! Cut the power right now!

Don't worry, it's just a game! It's a game just like usual.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Did anyone make a new friend Day 3? If you did and you will talk about it in thread, I have a question for you.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Sometimes, even when I'm barely around, my baddie sniffer amazes me. Amazes!

BIH Long Con Elohcin!
Reporting
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

NO UR RIGHT IM TOTALLY SCUM AFTER BEING RIGHT ABOUT LONG CON FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME

BYE
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Just so you know, this is almost a mirror image of Bullets over Broadway mafia except with sock accounts.

Some of my off-site peeps know who I am, esp the real Synonym, so let me just say - in BoB I was right about Long Con the entire game, switched a lynch onto him on Day Two but someone pardoned it, he got lynched as scum down the line but I got lynched for being scummy anyway. Was town.

This game, I was right about Long Con the entire game, pardoned my OWN lynch when it came to a tie between the two of us, and Long Con goes down 2 phases later as guess what? Scum. And I'm, guess what? Town.

Either roll with it or get me the hell out of this game. Because I'm not dealing with bullshit anymore.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Synonym 2 wrote:Just so you know, this is almost a mirror image of Bullets over Broadway mafia except with sock accounts.

Some of my off-site peeps know who I am, esp the real Synonym, so let me just say - in BoB I was right about Long Con the entire game, switched a lynch onto him on Day Two but someone pardoned it, he got lynched as scum down the line but I got lynched for being scummy anyway. Was town.

This game, I was right about Long Con the entire game, pardoned my OWN lynch when it came to a tie between the two of us, and Long Con goes down 2 phases later as guess what? Scum. And I'm, guess what? Town.

Either roll with it or get me the hell out of this game. Because I'm not dealing with bullshit anymore.
It didn't take me that long. I guess I'm the better you. :meany:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Cobalt 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:Just so you know, this is almost a mirror image of Bullets over Broadway mafia except with sock accounts.

It didn't take me that long. I guess I'm the better you. :meany:
idek who you might be but I fucking love you, represent. :hug:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

K I'm gonna go back to being Synonym now and be townier.

Also just a reminder, I'm better than all of you. Especially Lipsticklacey 2.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Nicely done. Now I will have to reconsider my read of lacey because I thought she was Elohcin.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Did anyone make a new friend Day 3? If you did and you will talk about it in thread, I have a question for you.
Do you count?
Lunalee
nutella
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

I have no new friends, but it's good to see Long Con 2 go as a baddie!
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Dom 2 wrote:Nicely done. Now I will have to reconsider my read of lacey because I thought she was Elohcin.
That's crazy talk. Why did you think that? Lacey 2 is playing nothing like Elohcin.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:Nicely done. Now I will have to reconsider my read of lacey because I thought she was Elohcin.
That's crazy talk. Why did you think that? Lacey 2 is playing nothing like Elohcin.
Yeah! Isn't Elohcin good?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Well done people that saw LC as bad! I will have to save supatown for another day. Tired llama is tired.

Syn, this does not completely absolve you. But it does you credit for the civ cause. Glad to hear you're ready to appear civ again. Welcome back on board!

Golden, I'm glad someone is watching me and MM. I'm sure we'll be on our best behavior for you. :grin:

Sig, I hope you are feeling less sick so you can add to the discussion, mr. baddie. :p

linki- @Syn Elohcin the puppeteer was bad. Elohcin 2's alignment is yet to be determined.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Also, I voted MacGyver because I like the challenge of assembling various things with my hooves.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Llama 2 wrote:Syn, this does not completely absolve you. But it does you credit for the civ cause. Glad to hear you're ready to appear civ again. Welcome back on board!
If only he was the real LC my vengeance would be complete. ;____;

btw I'm ready to appear civ again in all aspects besides trolling Lipsticklacey 2. K? K.

I dun like it when people blow off my apologies. Especially when they continue to be 1. wrong about me and 2. bad. :<
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

This is actually perfect. I've managed to get myself into a position where the mafia wouldn't DREAM of night killing me because of my scum cred, and now I can actually take some time and figure out who they are. Splendid.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Went with American Gods, it was a good book.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Impossible Trivia
Got a Friend Edition

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
27 responses
Send your PM replies to BOTH Hostesses
Every season was chosen at least once
Be the first to guess how many people chose each season correctly
You may try more than once AFTER getting a responses from your Hostess(es)

Good Luck!
;)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Synonym 2 wrote:NO UR RIGHT IM TOTALLY SCUM AFTER BEING RIGHT ABOUT LONG CON FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME

BYE
oh do we know there's only one baddie team?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Golf »

Great lynch result! Yay! I'm voting for American Gods.
Fractal
sprityo
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Not really something I can discuss as that would reveal my identity (which I may have done already anyway).
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Cookie 2 wrote:Went with American Gods, it was a good book.
Agreed.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Dom 2 wrote:
Cookie 2 wrote:Went with American Gods, it was a good book.
Agreed.
Agreed. I liked Good Omens much more though.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Dom 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:
Not really something I can discuss as that would reveal my identity (which I may have done already anyway).
Well it sounds made up.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Reywas 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:
Well it sounds made up.
lacey said something about another game that made me think "Oh, she has to be Elohcin or lacey, and she's definitely not lacey". But that was clearly incorrect.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Reywas 2 wrote:
Well it sounds made up.
lacey said something about another game that made me think "Oh, she has to be Elohcin or lacey, and she's definitely not lacey". But that was clearly incorrect.
Something about Angry Birds? Myeah, thought so too, but now it's probably nothing, now that Eloh flipped and MM goofed.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

That was an in-character post, and then someone asked if it was a slip and I gave a vague answer. That actually tricked people? :haha:
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:That was an in-character post, and then someone asked if it was a slip and I gave a vague answer. That actually tricked people? :haha:
I asked, so you didn't trick me. :meany:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

BIH LC aka Elo. :clap:
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Young Lady »

I think LC2 being bad looks good for Synonym because of this:
Long Con 2 wrote:You are correct, cookie. I was trying to begin discussion, not stifle it. The act that Synonym talked about the skin of his sock account doesn't bother me as much as him saying that there are five baddies among us. How would he know that unless he was one of them.
Does anyone think LC2 pulled this on her team mate? To me it looks like a baddie making a stink about the first little thing she could find which suggests otherwise.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

omg this is my favorite poll. I picked American Gods because I'm so proud of the work juliets and I went through and it was so much fun. :hugs:
Supervisor
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Llama 2 wrote:Well done people that saw LC as bad! I will have to save supatown for another day. Tired llama is tired.

Syn, this does not completely absolve you. But it does you credit for the civ cause. Glad to hear you're ready to appear civ again. Welcome back on board!

Golden, I'm glad someone is watching me and MM. I'm sure we'll be on our best behavior for you. :grin:

Sig, I hope you are feeling less sick so you can add to the discussion, mr. baddie. :p

linki- @Syn Elohcin the puppeteer was bad. Elohcin 2's alignment is yet to be determined.
I'm still pretty sick, tbh. But if you read back through my limited output in the game, you'll see that I never stopped calling LC bad or voting him, so you giving Syn credit for the civ cause, but calling me Mr. Baddie is a little awkward. Read my posts, and tell me I'm bad, go on.
Reporting
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

llama, I did read Sig 2's posts and he was one of the first to call out Long Con 2 and voted for him even before this lynch vote. I do see his opinion that Syn did not call the 5 people he listed baddies (but he did call them mafia). Is that the thing that has you convinced that he is bad or is there something else.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Black Rock 2 wrote:llama, I did read Sig 2's posts and he was one of the first to call out Long Con 2 and voted for him even before this lynch vote. I do see his opinion that Syn did not call the 5 people he listed baddies (but he did call them mafia). Is that the thing that has you convinced that he is bad or is there something else.
I did see that. He did call out Long Con on Day 1 for tunneling on Syn, missed the next vote, and added to the bandwagon of LC on Day 3. His votes have been perfect, and if he were bussing a baddie Elo, then he started early. Very improbable, I must admit.

I mostly have been after him for his excuses, tbh. I do feel moreso now that he is sick, but you never know with these things.

I'm interested to see if the players up to DQ tonight make it through the night. I am very much interested in players that have not been active much, especially in night 1.

You come to mind, Black Rock. (aka your predecessor)

ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Effective immediately Turnip Head 2 has been replaced.
you may not target him tonight or vote for him tomorrow.
;)
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Yeah I can't speak for my predecessor but i think they just weren't playing. Why so interested in Night 1 in particular?

Return to “Previous Jobs”