Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Day 9 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by NurseWilgy »

Dom 2 wrote:I have to vote. I went with llama. I trust what Ricochet has brought forth on the matter.
You Goober. :keys:

I'm hoping at least a few of you have read through my posts to realize I am not mafia and in fact a civ. Recruit? I can see how that can be plausible. Untrue, but plausible.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

I feel most comfortable with a lynch of llama or Cookie, to answer your question Lips.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

Things are moving very quickly this phase, I will be voting for Sig 2 I already gave some reasons but was still on the fence about it, however I believe a Sig 2 lynch would be better today.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay thanks this help, I still have about 16 hours to make up my mind so I'm going to think about it, right know I'm leaning for a Sig lynch over Llama, I think however sig flips assuming he is lynched we should consider a Llama lynch.
Eww.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

epig are you trying to play both sides of a fence?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Someone asked me, "Same Question"; I assume it was as regards trusting Cobalt? While Cobalt may not be trusting me, I am trusting him. His early assuredness of Doms badness was part of the reason i reread Dom, tbh. And Dom, I am not "hounding you" I made 4 posts in 4 days, maybe even 3 posts lol. :biggrin: And before that my big post burst was regarding boo 2 and his negative influence on this thread which I felt should be removed. The fact that I had to argue to remove him after the prior negativity is a huge part of my disaffection here. Popping in here once or tops twice a day is not "hounding you".

I just really cannot see any civ reason for you to have made the remarks you made. You're bad.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Got busy. Voting llama.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Cobalt 2 wrote:Got busy. Voting llama.
I'll be honest, this surprised me.

My gut was saying you were going to come back and change your mind to sig.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
Cobalt 2 wrote:Got busy. Voting llama.
I'll be honest, this surprised me.

My gut was saying you were going to come back and change your mind to sig.
I thought about it
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

MM2 didn't even vote at all. I feel like at this end it is important that we are all here and present.

I feel like I have a huge amount of skin in this one, because I did all the research and I'm feeling really good about this. I hope it's right!
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Night 9 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

Bad News Bears

As Cookie 2 purchased a paper and tried to get caught up on what happened while she was busy, Cobalt 2 was ranting:

"What's going on here? Everyone's talking about how sure they are that they're gonna die like they're clairvoyant or something." Everyone agreed that the "something" was more likely as far as Bass 2 was concerned.

"Hey! Where has llama 2 gone to? He should have been here by now." Dom 2 shouted

"Guys I think you should see this." Cookie 2 said as she dropped her paper in shock.

llama 2 has been lynched.
He was Scotty. Your civvie blocker.
Sorry Scotty :( really rough mafia day for you today. Hope you play again soon. :hug:

Someone went to pick it up the paper, and as they touched it they heard a strange noise....

*****tick. tick. tick. tick*****

To be continued...
Gro-oo-ovy
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Dammit. RIP llama/scotty.

I'm really frustrated and surprised at that for more reasons that one.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

And that ticking is ominous :eek:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Isn't it? :feb:

I forgot to say the usual get your PMs in and such at the end of the post. I've had a rather tiring day, so I won't be updating main posts til tomorrow. Blocker is a pretty standard anyways :keys:

Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Dammit. RIP llama/scotty.

I mean, if he was going to come back civilian, it isn't remotely surprising he was the blocker, he's made lots of subtle hints at it.

I am confused though, because in the non-outty answer he gave to my question of who he blocked last night, he said Cookie 2. I had assumed Cookie 2 was 'Someone' though, which was actually making me think we were going to be ok lynching him.

The other candidate that makes the most sense to me for someone is Sig 2, since they had both been not around, and one of the more recent messages from Someone was also to that effect.

So, I think we should lynch Cookie 2 next now. She's not on the even night kill team, but getting rid of her might eliminate the odd night kill team.

I've been going back and forth, worrying that Cobalt 2 had been recruited and that Elohcin 2 was making the baddie team 2, but with llama 2 coming back as the blocker, i think nothing has changed from when Bass 2 checked him. The kill did go in last night, but I'm pretty sure Cobalt 2 was one of the two people who missed sending in an action.

I want to re-read llama 2 and see if I can puzzle out any of his other night targets, because I do think he is the reason so many of the odd night kills were failing, but if he were targeting a surviving player on odd nights, and not confirmed dead baddies, then it might have not been Cookie 2, but someone else sending in the kill. I don't expect that to be the case, but it's worth trying to figure out if he left any clues, in the chance I'm wrong about Cookie 2.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Oh, and Ricochet 2 is at the top of my Elohcin2 recruit list now, since Cobalt 2 has lost that spot.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Llama 2 wrote:Ok.

So SVS' team will be killing tonight; I would like to eliminate that team today if possible.

I acknowledge that if we take Bass 2's hints as gospel, we can assume that these people are not bad (or at least not on an original mafia team. They could still have been recruited by Elo after Bass looked at them):
-lacey
-MM
-Cobalt
-maybe Dom, though not circumstantiated

That leaves on an original team:
-Cookie
-Epi
-llama
-Rico
-sig

Based on voting records, I don't think Cookie is on SVS' mafia team.
I'm not certain yet either way with Epi, but I'm not getting bad vibes from him as of now.
I am a camelid.
Rico has a lot to say, and will look into him more.

But I feel worse about sig on that list. I voted for him on day 3, and will do so again today.
To second guess myself some more, maybe it is is Sig 2.

But then I can't figure out Someone, unless my original theory that that's just the baddies making use of a bunch of prizes is right, and I don't even think I ever posted about that because it seemed a little to crazy to me.

Maybe I'll flip a coin to decide between Sig 2 and Cookie 2 tomorrow. One of them has to be bad, and this post makes me go back to thinking llama 2 thinks one of the kills on an odd failed because he blocked Sig 2.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I didn't vote for Eloh and didn't get the suspicion, so I think if you go back and do a reread there is probably no good reason for you to think I'm clean.

But I am clean, I was not recruited by Eloh.

Cobalt 2 remains my top suspect. As per my analysis, there was plenty of opportunity after bass checked him for him to be recruited, also I think I know who is behind the sock and I think this is their baddie game (not sure if I'm allowed to name names, though). Interesting theory that he was one of the two that missed a PM. It's a good one, there are two people who seem slightly less engaged than the rest and Cobalt is one. But I'm not sure that we should assume that even night kills are necessarily the same as the recruit team.

It could well be sig 2. I intend to do a readback. There are people I get good vibes from, but that I have done no research on. Sig and Epi are two in particular.

And llama as civilian blocker did surprise me. I thought his subtle hints were a fake-claim. I mean, I guess if he is coming back civ, then he wouldn't fake claim. But the fact I did not believe this was part of the reason I was convinced he was bad. Oh well.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 3 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Llama 2 wrote:Well done people that saw LC as bad! I will have to save supatown for another day. Tired llama is tired.

Syn, this does not completely absolve you. But it does you credit for the civ cause. Glad to hear you're ready to appear civ again. Welcome back on board!

Golden, I'm glad someone is watching me and MM. I'm sure we'll be on our best behavior for you. :grin:

Sig, I hope you are feeling less sick so you can add to the discussion, mr. baddie. :p

linki- @Syn Elohcin the puppeteer was bad. Elohcin 2's alignment is yet to be determined.
There is this post.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Llama 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:It's really awesome people can make posts they pretend are genuine, and then immediately revert to using a lazy stand-in name to say a person should be lynched. That makes the whole thing seem really sincere, and not forced on top of forced.
On the flip side, you seem nothing like the real lipsticklacey. :mafia:
And you haven't even cracked 100 posts yet, which puts your llama-ing at like a B-, tops. :haha:
I haven't needed to. Why post extrenuously?

As for the quiet night from the mafia, it sounds to me like their target was protected or they were blocked, as opposed to a missed PM. Unless this mafia is plum-dumb I don't think they all missed an attempted kill PM. I think the brunt of the mafia is active in the thread, and had a very unlucky night. :llama:
And there is this post.

I think llama 2 blocked Sig 2 on N1, and became suspicious of him then.

So I'm back to thinking we should lynch Sig 2 tomorrow, without a coin flip.
dunya
Turnip Head
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:Dammit. RIP llama/scotty.

I mean, if he was going to come back civilian, it isn't remotely surprising he was the blocker, he's made lots of subtle hints at it.

I am confused though, because in the non-outty answer he gave to my question of who he blocked last night, he said Cookie 2. I had assumed Cookie 2 was 'Someone' though, which was actually making me think we were going to be ok lynching him.

The other candidate that makes the most sense to me for someone is Sig 2, since they had both been not around, and one of the more recent messages from Someone was also to that effect.

So, I think we should lynch Cookie 2 next now. She's not on the even night kill team, but getting rid of her might eliminate the odd night kill team.

I've been going back and forth, worrying that Cobalt 2 had been recruited and that Elohcin 2 was making the baddie team 2, but with llama 2 coming back as the blocker, i think nothing has changed from when Bass 2 checked him. The kill did go in last night, but I'm pretty sure Cobalt 2 was one of the two people who missed sending in an action.

I want to re-read llama 2 and see if I can puzzle out any of his other night targets, because I do think he is the reason so many of the odd night kills were failing, but if he were targeting a surviving player on odd nights, and not confirmed dead baddies, then it might have not been Cookie 2, but someone else sending in the kill. I don't expect that to be the case, but it's worth trying to figure out if he left any clues, in the chance I'm wrong about Cookie 2.
I am not on the even kill team or the odd kill team, I'm a fucking civilian, jeez louise. I have not sent in any kills becasue I don't kill, or know anyone else who does. You're being lazy booberry.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Keep reading.
dunya
Turnip Head
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Well fuckk
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

i think the civs are pretty screwed. :/
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

I don't get this. Everything pointed to llama being bad. Bass pointed right at him... I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.
Reporting
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I must say I thought Llama could have been responsible for the other night kills, however his role as the blocker makes sense. I think Bass was killed by the mafia and not by his ability, I believe Llama 2 had been blocking Sig 2 this could have happened every other night which could explain some of the missing mafia kills. I will be voting for Sig 2. He used Bass death to lynch Llama I don't doubt he is mafia.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lights. Camera. Boom.

Roxy picked up the paper. "It really is a shame." she sighed as she read the article on llama 2's death. She flipped through the pages. "Oh look everyone. Metalmarsh's birthday is in the announcements!" She continued flipping. "Hey. Someone already did the Sudoku. Bitches." she crumpled up the paper into a ball and threw it at lipsticklacey 2.

The weird ticking noise was momentarily forgotten as everyone went their own ways.

As sig 2 stood on set he couldn't help feeling a bit distracted. All the murders going on where scaring him, and everyone was starting to turn on him. Not to mention he has been so busy with work and that Film Directors course he was taking from Professor Mongoose. He considered himself a bit of a movie fanatic, but he was still a bit nervous. There were so many directors to learn about! How would they make it through all of them? Would they discuss the use of color in films like Punch Drunk Love? What about the use of light in the 1932 version of Scarface? Or the use of sound in Dassin's Naked City? It was an almost overwhelming ordeal.

Well, he didn't have time to think about all that right now. "Alright, everyone in their places!" He yelled.

sig 2 was really excited about this project. Directing the remake of La Strada was his dream, but he felt a lot of pressure to live up to the original. How could he have thought he would do something better then the great Federico Fellini. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his head. He sensed a headache coming on.

There is that weird noise again he thought. He had to find the source. He searched around the set. The noise seemed to be coming from his bag. He opened it up. The last thing he saw was a timer reach 0 as the bomb exploded and sent sig 2 to the big movie set in the sky.

sig 2 has exploded.

He was "someone" Timmer, your civvie messenger.

I'd like to take this time to thank Timmer (as well as Black Rock), who stuck it out after being denied replacement. We really appreciate you guys continuing despite your busy schedules. :hugs: :hug:

It is still night.

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FYI I will be busy tomorrow. My dad had to come to London for work, and he only has tomorrow free before he flies back to the states. Make sure your PM's are addressed to both hostesses. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Well never mind then I guess Sig 2 wasn't mafia. I will need to reread some stuff but right know I'm at a loss of who could be mafia.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Roxy wrote:
Someone wrote:"I like-a da sauce. I also think Long Con is bad."
There was a Someone post N1 though... unless llama 2 was redirected or something, that seems weird, because I really think he targeted Sig 2 that night.

Although maybe it is just that he was redirected onto the the killer n1, since there was no Someone post with N3, and there were only 2 missing PMs.

There is no confirmed redirect though, so either the role is still alive or has been modkilled if there is one.

@FS/Roxy: how did LCs borrow power work? Did he borrow the power to then use the following night/was allowed to save it, or did he choose a player whose power he wanted to use, and used it that same night?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Well never mind then I guess Sig 2 wasn't mafia. I will need to reread some stuff but right know I'm at a loss of who could be mafia.
You, Rico 2, and Cookie 2, assuming none of the 4 people Bass 2 vouched for are seemers.
dunya
Turnip Head
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Day 10 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Night 9 - Kiss You

The crowd gathered around two of the people that were left. The Recruiter and The Baddie wrestled for control of a pitchfork. In the meantime, Metalmarsh 2 watched in fear...

The Baddie, grabbing the weapon from The Recruiter, plunged it into Metalmarsh 2's chest. Then, they could see him for the Irish God that he was. Rest in Peace Niall James Horan. Rest. In. Peace.

Metalmarsh 2 has been Night Killed. He was Niall Horan, er I mean Dom. You have killed a favorite member of One Direction and we are supremely upset.

Metal Marsh 2 is dead he was Dom your Civvie Vote Canceler

It is now Day 10. You have 48 hours to post a One Direction video and vote.
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Someone from the grave wrote:"I don't think Sig is the right way to go for this lynch, at all. I think Cookie makes more sense."
Gro-oo-ovy
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I hope there is only one recruit and one baddie left, the numbers are bad. But that post did make it sound like there is one left of each. AND it made it clear that kill was baddie.

A few things to work through:

Lacey - what do you think are the chances that cobalt is a recruit? I'm really fixated on this only because I think if he is a recruit and we don't realise it, then it's game over.

I feel like today and tomorrow might be lynch right or lose.

I think cookie might still be the way to go for today, but really cookie, epignosis and cobalt are all on the table for me.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

2 missing PMs.

All PM's have been sent. If you were expecting one, and haven't gotten it, PM us both ASAP!
Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I think you're a more likely recruit than Cobalt 2, Rico 2.

I know it isn't me.

I had been most suspicious of Cobalt 2 being the recruit, but that has stopped being the case based on llama 2 being civilian.

The timing of her death would suggest it isn't Dom 2 from Bass 2's possible vouch, but based on that last post, if it isn't just a post for the sake of it and does contain information; which the first page says won't be the case, so @Hostesses, can you confirm anything in that regard for us?; then it would suggest that there's at least one surviving Elohcin 2 recruit, and they inherited the ability to recruit, which means Dom 2 could also have been recruited. I probably wouldn't go with him first, because from a numbers game it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way, but it is a concern now.

Since I think Cookie 2 is the last baddie, that leaves you and Epignosis 2 as the top contenders for who I suspect most as the recruit. I lean a little towards suspecting you, but that's mostly because, if it turns out one of you isn't a recruit, but is actually a baddie, I think it's more likely to be you.

All that being said, I think our best bet is to lynch Cookie 2 today. We still don't actually know the recruits win condition, and taking out a baddie that's listed as a baddie seems like the better goal with this lynch.
dunya
Turnip Head
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TRIVIA TIME: WHO AM I? EDITION

Who am I?
I joined The Syndicate Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:27 am.
I live in a country whose national bird is also a fruit.
I look an awful lot like everyone's favourite scarred wizard.

Who am I?
I joined The Syndicate Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm.
I love the number 8.
I love my two pets, Lonnie and Sookie.

Who am I?
I joined The Syndicate Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 am.
My favorite band is Led Zeppelin.
I'm scared of chickens.

Who am I?
I joined The Syndicate Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm.
I am a HUGE hockey fan.
I love to dance.

Who am I?
I joined The Syndicate Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:56 am.
I have Hosted game(s) here.
I was recently married.
I adore "Sock(s)"

PM us your answers. You must have ALL right to win.
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I think you're a more likely recruit than Cobalt 2, Rico 2.

I know it isn't me.

I had been most suspicious of Cobalt 2 being the recruit, but that has stopped being the case based on llama 2 being civilian.

The timing of her death would suggest it isn't Dom 2 from Bass 2's possible vouch, but based on that last post, if it isn't just a post for the sake of it and does contain information; which the first page says won't be the case, so @Hostesses, can you confirm anything in that regard for us?; then it would suggest that there's at least one surviving Elohcin 2 recruit, and they inherited the ability to recruit, which means Dom 2 could also have been recruited. I probably wouldn't go with him first, because from a numbers game it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way, but it is a concern now.

Since I think Cookie 2 is the last baddie, that leaves you and Epignosis 2 as the top contenders for who I suspect most as the recruit. I lean a little towards suspecting you, but that's mostly because, if it turns out one of you isn't a recruit, but is actually a baddie, I think it's more likely to be you.

All that being said, I think our best bet is to lynch Cookie 2 today. We still don't actually know the recruits win condition, and taking out a baddie that's listed as a baddie seems like the better goal with this lynch.

;)
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

If you think I'm opening a video where the still image is flavor flav, you're insane.
dunya
Turnip Head
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I think you're a more likely recruit than Cobalt 2, Rico 2.

I know it isn't me.

Right, all the baddie super geniuses kill the person they have been suspecting for days. Give me a break. I trusted you out of the gate based on my thoughts on who you were, and as usual, baddie you bites me trust in the ass, Never trusting you again, lol. I also trusted Cobalt and that was apparently a joke as well, since Dom has flipped civ.

OK, the civvies are hosed anyhow. Lets lynch me. If there is only one baddie left maybe this will expose him, or her, however s/he may appear.

Voting Cookie.

Also, to the person who blocked me. Blocking me was fairly pointless, as someone else is the killer :)

Lets do it Lacey.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:If you think I'm opening a video where the still image is flavor flav, you're insane.

You do not have to open the video you just said the answer - Flava Flav - thats what our posts are. :nicenod: :keys:

but yes I am insane :feb:
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:If you think I'm opening a video where the still image is flavor flav, you're insane.
Don't tempt me to write a Flava Flav themed post. I will do it and you will read it! LOL :feb: :srsnod:

Trivia has been won! Thanks for playing everyone. The correct answers were:

Golden
SVS
splints
canuck
daisy

Gro-oo-ovy
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well, Lacey, here is where things are from my perspective.

I feel like the recruiter must be the team that killed SVS, so even night kill. I think the baddies must be odd night kill.

I am thinking cookie may not be a baddie, but if not I think she could be a recruit.

I am worried that one of the factions has more than one remaining member. I feel confident in you and in dom - if you are the recruit, then well done... I think you will win because you have me fooled.

I have cookie/epignosis/cobalt left, at least two of whom I think must be bad but I think it is possible all three are.

The only person that I think is clearly not original baddie is cobalt.

My preferred lynch today is Epignosis, who I could see being a member of either team.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Cookie 2 wrote:

I know it isn't me.

Right, all the baddie super geniuses kill the person they have been suspecting for days. Give me a break. I trusted you out of the gate based on my thoughts on who you were, and as usual, baddie you bites me trust in the ass, Never trusting you again, lol. I also trusted Cobalt and that was apparently a joke as well, since Dom has flipped civ.

OK, the civvies are hosed anyhow. Lets lynch me. If there is only one baddie left maybe this will expose him, or her, however s/he may appear.

Voting Cookie.

Also, to the person who blocked me. Blocking me was fairly pointless, as someone else is the killer :)

Lets do it Lacey.
You were blocked this most recent night?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Well, Lacey, here is where things are from my perspective.

I feel like the recruiter must be the team that killed SVS, so even night kill. I think the baddies must be odd night kill.

I am thinking cookie may not be a baddie, but if not I think she could be a recruit.

I am worried that one of the factions has more than one remaining member. I feel confident in you and in dom - if you are the recruit, then well done... I think you will win because you have me fooled.

I have cookie/epignosis/cobalt left, at least two of whom I think must be bad but I think it is possible all three are.

The only person that I think is clearly not original baddie is cobalt.

My preferred lynch today is Epignosis, who I could see being a member of either team.
That doesn't make sense, me, Cobalt 2, and maybe Dom 2 all had Bass 2 said they hid behind us. So, unless you think there's another seemer in the game, none of the three of us can be original baddies. Why only mention cobalt?

Are you an original baddie?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

You and Dom go without saying. I completely trust you because there is no chance Dom was recruited and as for you it's only very slim, I already did the analysis ages ago. I only mentioned cobalt out of the three people I'm thinking of for a lynch, because cobalt can only be a recruit not an original baddie.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Unless there is a seemer of course, in which case we are in trouble... so I hope there isn't.

Return to “Previous Jobs”