[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Strawhenge »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Strawhenge wrote:Well, shoot. I'ma be out and about at EOD. Eff tee arr I still feel good about the Sorsha lynch.

Quick note: Seaside responded on the previous page that his confidence in Floyd was 'a joke, bruv'.

:| oh what's this in this spoiler box what could it be let's go ahead and take a look here we'll just
Spoiler: show

Seaside why didn't you just say so to begin with?! :U
JJJ - Just because I didn't have any interactions with LC, I went from blue all the way to orange? That's quite a leap. Especially from someone who just recently screamed that there were too many players. Simply, it was a matter of other things pinging me. Does my casing of players wert LC, i.e. Sorsha, count for anything?
There's an important Thing underlined at the top. *collapses into a heap*
Yeah but... But I... buh...I...wuh..

Sorry, I'll hold off on engaging you until you've rested your way back to your humanity.
Literally just some fucking guy.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

oh there
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Results:
I'll decide what I think of this later. I need to go to bed. Please let me know if I made any errors with your reads, I probably did somewhere.

Hopefully that image is sized correctly. Took forever.
How much later, exactly? While I value your analyses of the relationships with Long Con and the other players, it's interesting that you went from the game that you yourself suggested and hosted, straight to a different tactic as a new source for information-building when you returned to the thread, without even mentioning the game. Perhaps the results were a bit too informative?
First thing: this has next to zero impact on my read of you, Mac, or Golden. Golden is experienced with GTH reads and I don't think he'd flub them anyway. You and Mac were strong town reads prior and this didn't do anything to change that. So a few THOUGHTS:

~ I'm interested to know what your misgivings are with motel room, Zebs

~ Everyone hates me I'm so unpopular :p

~ I'm not sure I've seen Mac talk about bea (sorry if I missed it), so some expansion on that bad read would be groovy

~ It'd be cool if Mac would review my DrWilgy interactive analysis and tell me if he disagrees with any points given his bad read on him

~ Gut reads can turn on a dime if you let them (many of mine just did)

Sorry I know this is much, but I honestly don't think the exercise was very productive. It can be, but it needs a lot of people involved -- especially not just a few people that are already consensus town reads.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

welp that's it, i died a bozarr goodbye!
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
seaside
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 137

Post by seaside »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
seaside wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
seaside wrote:so our main options atm for a lynch are in order of who has the most votes

Sorsha - main argument is defending long con?
Russtifinko - some business that rbz is getting into him over?
Golden - difference in vote and opinion?
Ricochet - main argument is interactions with long con?
That's a gross generalization on all four counts.
well no shit, but we gotta decide and between all these posts, we need to get our options summarised.
my hope with that post, is that someone would correct them, into very short paragraphs outlining the proper options for all.
That's an important clarification that your original post could've used.
are you able to sum up the arguments for each then? or at least clarify on the russtifinko one?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 89

Post by sig »

Wow JJJ put alot of work into that. I read over everything I will be switching my vote to Rico today, if he flips mafia then Golden is clean. Though if Rico flips civilian I will be lynching one of the other top candidates most likely Golden.

Lynch Ricochet
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by a2thezebra »

Let's help Floyd get back in the game. And Jay, thanks for that. You had no obligation to post it before you get some damn rest, but thank you anyway. I think Devin is more likely scum than not, but I also do not think he is a viable lynch candidate today compared to Rico, Golden, Sorsha, and maybe even others. This is because my read on him is for the most part vibe-based as there is not as much to go on as I would like. Your LC analysis of him also isn't nearly as damning as you think, in my opinion. As for Diiny, he was one of the strictly gut reads that, like you said, has flipped on a dime since the game. I would consider him a neutral or perhaps even town read now but I'm still keeping an eye on him just in case. "Sorry I know this is much" too, lol

linki @seaside: No, I'm not able to do that. I was the one asking for more opinions on the russ case because I didn't know what to make of it. I'm not sure how you took that to mean that I'm related to the case somehow.

linki @sig: Woot woot
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:Of your reds, 3J, I only like the idea of lynching Ricochet. The other two don't make sense to me.
For what, good sir? Calling my thoughts on several BWT lynchers a whole bunch of nothing? I don't recall anything else.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hey Mac, you were saying something about having only two votes on me and chucking a tanty? Yeah, I was right to smell the bullsuit brewing.

I took less than three hours for me to become a comfy wagon. You can thank JJJ for lighting that match, after I'm cooked.

I... hang on to what I got, you... say what you want to.

:workit:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy scratches his head... papers are thrown everywere... "I don't get it!" he exclaims... there's too much info to process... It may be impossible...

I've been looking over the final vote tally, taking into account everyone this time. In doing so, I realized that Long Con was not put into a state of possible death UNTIL Russ's vote. I'm no longer feeling the Sorsha vote, and will post my work and change my vote as soon as it's compiled correctly.

also strictly based on my grand analysis, the most civvie players are russ and golden. The only situations where this is wrong are:
  • 1. Bcornett is not Civ.
    2. Next level mind games, like 10 steps ahead mind games.
Scratch the golden, I did some math wrong...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:Hey Mac, you were saying something about having only two votes on me and chucking a tanty? Yeah, I was right to smell the bullsuit brewing.

I took less than three hours for me to become a comfy wagon. You can thank JJJ for lighting that match, after I'm cooked.

I would like some partial credit for this wagon as well.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

Also, JJ, if Rico is lynched today and comes back bad, I'd upgrade you to 'very likely civ'.

I doubt you'd bus two teammates. And despite my antics, I've actually always felt worse about rico than about you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Hey Mac, you were saying something about having only two votes on me and chucking a tanty? Yeah, I was right to smell the bullsuit brewing.

I would like some partial credit for this wagon as well.
You have food on your face.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My face is made of food.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

hi seaside nice of you to wagon without ever having mentioned me once as suspicious (except for not liking that I don't do changeable votes, I think)
seaside
Stool Pigeon

Post by seaside »

i'm creating a post as we speak, be patient.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm sure it'll be with original thoughts you just happened to keep close to your chest for three Days.
seaside
Stool Pigeon

Post by seaside »

What is with this snark?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You have to understand seaside, now Ricochet has the amount of votes it would take for his reaction after having just two to be considered remotely warranted, so he has to raise the panic bar accordingly.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I have a good time... when I go out of my mind. :workit:
seaside
Stool Pigeon

Post by seaside »

Like, if you are about to be lynched, why are you having a go at me for not having a scum read on you straight away or expressing it until now (or the soon to be future when i finish it)
wouldn't it be better to you know, address the issues that others have raised against you. Raise concerns you have with other users who have high amounts of votes to get the swing to go against you?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Golden wrote:Also, JJ, if Rico is lynched today and comes back bad, I'd upgrade you to 'very likely civ'.

I doubt you'd bus two teammates. And despite my antics, I've actually always felt worse about rico than about you.
Now, as someone who has been burned by trusting JJJ before (giving a ಠ_ಠ face to JJJ), I'll preface by saying that no player ever should be 100% trusted. However, what if Rico is lynched and flips town? Does that mean that JJJ looks scummier? What if JJJ is simply wrong?

Inversely, what if Rico flips scum because JJJ is scum and bussed his teammate? In the Mola Mola game I bussed both of my original scummates, gained everyone's trust, and won the game. I'm just saying it's possible.

So my question to you, Golden, is: What other factors, if any, would lead you to trust JJJ if Rico flips bad?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

seaside wrote:Like, if you are about to be lynched, why are you having a go at me for not having a scum read on you straight away or expressing it until now (or the soon to be future when i finish it)
wouldn't it be better to you know, address the issues that others have raised against you. Raise concerns you have with other users who have high amounts of votes to get the swing to go against you?
You added a vote that put me in the lead. You have said nothing prior to making that vote. I have found nothing on me in your posts throughout the game which to foreshadow you making that vote - ironically, the exception is you calling me good in the GTH game. So I can clearly take issue with the timing and direction of this vote.

I have addressed the issues that others have raised - I hope you can handle a bit more snark, but have you read the last pages?

I would have raised issues about every user, considering I've wasted another day trying to conceive reads, until JJJ switched the course of the thread.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Okay, I'm going off to feed my friend some smoked salmon and $11 chevre and then get him wrecked on whiskey—preferably whilst wrecking mine own self. I'll be on later to screech at you folks in all-lowercase, probably getting really sad in the process. K BAI.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Strawhenge speaks the truth. In mafia, 100% certainty should not exist. Ever.

linki @Ricochet: Ooooh! That reminds me. I let Sorsha off the hook because she gave a good reads list and defended herself well, so you could at least accomplish the former. Like I said to Long Con right before Day 2 ended, hearing your thoughts on the other players will help town regardless of whether you flip town or scum. So if you're not scum, let's see those reads. And besides, it's a win-win because that way your day won't be wasted!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Strawhenge wrote:Okay, I'm going off to feed my friend some smoked salmon and $11 chevre and then get him wrecked on whiskey—preferably whilst wrecking mine own self. I'll be on later to screech at you folks in all-lowercase, probably getting really sad in the process. K BAI.
Are you intending to return before the game day is over? Because if so, that's in about an hour. However, no worries if you're not.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:Strawhenge speaks the truth. In mafia, 100% certainty should not exist. Ever.

linki @Ricochet: Ooooh! That reminds me. I let Sorsha off the hook because she gave a good reads list and defended herself well, so you could at least accomplish the former. Like I said to Long Con right before Day 2 ended, hearing your thoughts on the other players will help town regardless of whether you flip town or scum. So if you're not scum, let's see those reads. And besides, it's a win-win because that way your day won't be wasted!
I am aware the following attitude will do me no good, but I am actually through with that. What I meant by JJJ switching the course also implied that I was interrupted from finishing my reads. It's now 6am over here and I have neither strength, nor motivation left to do that. Even preservation is out the window, so meh. I'm fairly sure my lynch is a mixture of uninspired civs and profiting baddies, so I have no desire to give baddies more material to manipulate, in case they torched me with the LC bea angle, the whatever-it-is-the-charges-were skittles angle, the I-make-posts-full-of-nothing angle etc. and frankly I wish the civs good luck with further bright ideas such as those they directed at me.

I'll survive the situation, somebody shut the door. :workit:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

Strawhenge wrote:
Golden wrote:Also, JJ, if Rico is lynched today and comes back bad, I'd upgrade you to 'very likely civ'.

Now, as someone who has been burned by trusting JJJ before (giving a ಠ_ಠ face to JJJ), I'll preface by saying that no player ever should be 100% trusted. However, what if Rico is lynched and flips town? Does that mean that JJJ looks scummier? What if JJJ is simply wrong?

Inversely, what if Rico flips scum because JJJ is scum and bussed his teammate? In the Mola Mola game I bussed both of my original scummates, gained everyone's trust, and won the game. I'm just saying it's possible.

So my question to you, Golden, is: What other factors, if any, would lead you to trust JJJ if Rico flips bad?
I do not think there is anything which would have called for JJJ to bus a teammate today. I've won a game my bussing all my teammates, but bussing them was also the right thing to do. JJJ would not have merely bussed LC and rico, he would have had an incredibly significant role in the suspicion on both, and the lynch train on both, happening at all. That goes beyond mere bussing.

If Rico comes back civ, it does not make JJJ look scummier. It just doesn't make him look civvier. Either way, I had four people nailed down on my theory of this team as LC/bea/JJJ/rico... which I felt linked together. Either way, I feel like I am more likely than not wrong about that whole foursome being bad. Not necessarily wrong, but much more likely wrong.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

~AceofSpaces: TheFloyd73 (4) 3%

~bcornett24: FZ. (19), Sorsha (21), Epignosis (26), bea (27), Golden (36), Long Con (38) 16%

~Devin the Omniscient: rundontwalk (7) 3%

~Diiny: Devin the Omniscient (6), thellama73 (24) 5%

~DrWilgy: Ricochet (23) 3%

~JaggedJimmyJay: Rbzmncaeaei (37) 3%

~Long Con: Choutas (12), sig (16), seaside (17), DrWilgy (18), motel room (31), bcornett24 (32),
JaggedJimmyJay (34), Russtifinko (35) 21%

~Matt F: Roxy (15) 3%

~Metalmarsh89: Bullzeye (20) 3%

~seaside: Metalmarsh89 (2), Strawhenge (10) 5%

~Sorsha: Matt F (25), Elohcin (33) 5%

~thellama73: MacDougall (13), Diiny (28), espers (30) 8%

<<<~~~~~>>>
Start: Votes required to 50% kill LC (3) { (brackets represent killing point)
MM puts Seaside at 1 *marker(2)*
-Where has MM been since?
-Votes to kill LC +1 (4)

Floyd ties it with AceofSpaces at 1 *marker(4)*
-LC is currently at a safe spot with +4

Devin ties it with Diiny at 1 *marker(6)*

RDW ties it with Devin at 1 *marker(7)*

Strawhenge gives seaside the lead at 2 *marker(10)*
-Votes to kill LC +1 (5)

Choutas is the 1st of final votes on LC *marker(12)*
-Votes to kill LC -1 (4)

MacDougall votes Llama *marker(13)*
Roxy votes Matt F *marker(15)*

Sig Seaside and DrWilgy give LC lead at 4 *marker(16,17,18)*
-Votes to kill LC -3 (1)

First vote for bcornett by FZ *marker(19)*,
-LC is currently at a safe spot with +1

Bullzeye first vote for MM *marker(20)*,

Sorsha for bcornett *marker(21)*

Rico on me for 1 *marker(23)*

Llama on Diiny *marker(24)*

Matt F on Sorsha *marker(25)*

Epi and Bea on bcornett *marker(26, 27)*
-Votes to kill LC +2 (3)

Dinny and Espers on llama *marker(28, 30)*
-LC is currently at a safe spot with +3

Motel room and cornett on LC *marker(31, 32)*
-Votes to kill LC -2 (1)

Elohcin on Sorsha *marker(33)*
-LC is currently at a safe spot with +3

JJJ and Russ on LC *marker(34,35)*
-Votes to kill LC -2 (-1)
}
LC is no longer safe

Golden on Cornett *marker(36)* {
-Votes to kill LC +1 (0)

Zebra DOESN’T save LC at *(37)*
-LC is in danger at 0

LC tries to save himself… } End

Now, I created a point system to analyze this based upon my personal scumtells:

Increasing LC's survival number gets 1 scumpoint
Leaving LC on a + number without affecting it gets 2 scumpoints
Increasing LC's survival number from -1 to 0 gets 3 scumpoints
Increasing LC's survival number from 0 to 1 gets 4 scumpoints

leaving LC's survival number on 0 gets no points

Decreasing LC's survival number by 1 gets -1 scumpoint
Leaving LC on a - number without affecting it gets -2 scumpoints
decreasing LC's survival number from 1 to 0 gets -3 scumpoints
decreasing LC's survival number from 0 to -1 gets -4 scumpoints

Points are multiplied by a value determined by their timing, or marker number, here's the key:
Marker 0-5 = *1
Marker 5-15 = *2
Marker 15-25 = *3
Marker 25-35 = *4
Marker 35+ = *5
(greater value is non-inclusive, i.e. marker 5 would be ruled as *2)

Final scumpoint values without organization:
  • MM: 1
    Floyd: 2
    Devin: 4
    RDW: 4
    Strawhenge: 2
    Choutas: -2
    MacDougall: 4
    Roxy: 6
    Sig: -3
    Seaside: -3
    DrWilgy: -3
    FZ: 6
    Bullzeye: 6
    Sorsha: 6
    Rico: 6
    Llama: 6
    Matt F: 8
    Epi: 4
    Bea: 4
    Dinny: 8
    Espers: 8
    Motel Room: -4
    Bcornett: -4
    Elohchin: 8
    JJJ: -12
    Russ: -20
    Golden: 15
    Zebra: 0
Now organized with color:
  • Russ -20
    JJJ -12
    Bcornett -4
    Motel Room -4

DrWilgy -3
    Sig -3
    Seaside -3

Choutas -2
    Zebra 0
    MM 1
    Floyd 2
    Strawhenge 2

Devin 4
    RDW 4
    MacDougall 4
    bea 4
    Epi 4

Roxy 6
    FZ 6
    Bullzeye 6
    Sorsha 6
    Rico 6
    Llama 6

Matt F 8
    Dinny 8
    Espers 8
    Elohchin 8

Golden 15
Vote changed to Golden

I'm going to bed now... that took me afew hours...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:Strawhenge speaks the truth. In mafia, 100% certainty should not exist. Ever.

I am aware the following attitude will do me no good, but I am actually through with that. What I meant by JJJ switching the course also implied that I was interrupted from finishing my reads. It's now 6am over here and I have neither strength, nor motivation left to do that. Even preservation is out the window, so meh. I'm fairly sure my lynch is a mixture of uninspired civs and profiting baddies, so I have no desire to give baddies more material to manipulate, in case they torched me with the LC bea angle, the whatever-it-is-the-charges-were skittles angle, the I-make-posts-full-of-nothing angle etc. and frankly I wish the civs good luck with further bright ideas such as those they directed at me.

The underlined part more or less confirms that you are scum. Come on, we both know that is utter bullshit. Hearing your reads (you don't even have to elaborate, just give us SOMETHING to work with upon your supposed mislynch) would benefit town waaaaaaaay more than it could possibly benefit scum.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

The underlined part more or less confirms that you are scum. Come on, we both know that is utter bullshit. Hearing your reads (you don't even have to elaborate, just give us SOMETHING to work with upon your supposed mislynch) would benefit town waaaaaaaay more than it could possibly benefit scum.
I'm not invested anymore. I'm confident you'll do fine on your own. :clap: Don't get upset, it's not a major disaster. :workit: I get snappy when I'm mislynched and lose faith in the game and that's that. Same as I ever was.

Anyway, maybe you didn't notice, but I've said something about this lynch. I'm pretty sure I'm being drowned by civs and mafia. Good luck separating them apart after this is done.
seaside
Stool Pigeon

Post by seaside »

sorry, my computer stuffed up and i had to restart it and lost the post.
i don't think ill bother trying to type it up again due to your attitude and the fact that you've basically said you won't respond to it.
so whatever, i wasn't set in stone on my vote before, but now i don't really care if you are going to be this way about it.
someone had to get rid of the tie, so i did it. there were plenty of people online not willing to be the one to make that decision. i made it for better or worse.
hopefully you are scum, if not, you haven't helped yourself at all to change peoples minds.
Ricochet wrote:Burning down the house takes planning and timing. :srsnod:
this a scum slip btw?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

seaside wrote:sorry, my computer stuffed up and i had to restart it and lost the post.
i don't think ill bother trying to type it up again due to your attitude and the fact that you've basically said you won't respond to it.
so whatever, i wasn't set in stone on my vote before, but now i don't really care if you are going to be this way about it.
someone had to get rid of the tie, so i did it. there were plenty of people online not willing to be the one to make that decision. i made it for better or worse.
Oh wait so no actual post on why you suspect me? Bravissimi. :clap:
seaside wrote:hopefully you are scum, if not, you haven't helped yourself at all to change peoples minds.
Looks like I can't change them. I tried to talk to them, to make things clear, but they weren't not even listening to me.

also, it appears you don't think I'm scum, just being hopeful. good to know.
seaside wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Burning down the house takes planning and timing. :srsnod:
this a scum slip btw?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Actually, seaside, if you really have something to bring up, I'll respond to it. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'll stop defending myself.
seaside
Stool Pigeon

Post by seaside »

your attitude right now is enough tbh
i don't need this on a sunday arvo
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll make it super duper easy for you, Rico. One read. Just one. Pick a player, any player besides yourself, and tell us whether you think they are town or scum or neutral. No matter how little your investment in the game is at this point, it couldn't hurt you to give us just one read on another player.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

seaside wrote:your attitude right now is enough tbh
i don't need this on a sunday arvo
As if I'm enjoying staying up until 7am only to say farewell.

Just face it, you posted without reasoning, you said wait up I'll crop something up, then you used my bitter criticism to stop coming up with anything and shield yourself from having to talk actual facts and suspicions.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:Actually, seaside, if you really have something to bring up, I'll respond to it. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'll stop defending myself.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :wall:
Ricochet wrote: I'm not invested anymore. I'm confident you'll do fine on your own. :clap: Don't get upset, it's not a major disaster. :workit: I get snappy when I'm mislynched and lose faith in the game and that's that. Same as I ever was.

Anyway, maybe you didn't notice, but I've said something about this lynch. I'm pretty sure I'm being drowned by civs and mafia. Good luck separating them apart after this is done.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also how many times have you said "good luck civvies" at this point? Overkill much?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Actually, seaside, if you really have something to bring up, I'll respond to it. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'll stop defending myself.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :wall:
Ricochet wrote: I'm not invested anymore. I'm confident you'll do fine on your own. :clap: Don't get upset, it's not a major disaster. :workit: I get snappy when I'm mislynched and lose faith in the game and that's that. Same as I ever was.

Keep mixing the shake. I clearly said I'm not invested in reads and leaving "helpful" posterity thoughts.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

No, you clearly said, I quote word-for-word from the same block of text that you just responded to in contradiction to it, "I'm not invested anymore". As in, period.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

so one hour left and I'm having second doubts about this lynch, how does civ rico usually react when he is about to be lynched compared to mafia Rico since I'm reading his posts as being genuine right know and idk Seaside late jump onto the vote then failing to provide reasoning by saying he doesn't like Rico attitude. Keep in mind I also suspect Golden and he jumped onto this lynch.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:No, you clearly said, I quote word-for-word from the same block of text that you just responded to in contradiction to it, "I'm not invested anymore". As in, period.
---

I'm sorry, but it seems you will never beat me at handling proper actual context.
Ricochet wrote:
Rbzmncaeaei wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I'm not invested anymore. I'm confident you'll do fine on your own. :clap: Don't get upset, it's not a major disaster. :workit: I get snappy when I'm mislynched and lose faith in the game and that's that. Same as I ever was.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and I'm aware of how scummy this could look but his latest posts of frustration seem genuine town to me.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Unless I'm mistaken, it's closer to twenty minutes left than an hour left. Am I right, Alex? Also how in the name of fuck do you see these posts as genuine lolwut

linki @Rico: I see. From now on if I'm talking about last night's football game and someone says "I don't like football", I am supposed to interpret their statement to mean that they didn't care for that particular game, rather than the sport itself. Context 101!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:so one hour left and I'm having second doubts about this lynch, how does civ rico usually react when he is about to be lynched compared to mafia Rico since I'm reading his posts as being genuine right know and idk Seaside late jump onto the vote then failing to provide reasoning by saying he doesn't like Rico attitude. Keep in mind I also suspect Golden and he jumped onto this lynch.
This is how I react when I'm mislynched. I defend the hell out of myself and I leave the game fairly irked and testy.

I haven't been lynched as a mafia* yet, so can't help you there.

*although some might argue that being an indy body-count win-grab survivor called "Death" in Biblical Mafia might qualify as that. To which the answer is, I behaved the same, but I also never tried to work against the civs. My votes just landed on too many mislynched and the others got fed up; oh and I was also accused of soft defending a confirmed mafia (TGG of all people :haha:), so go figure.

Same as I ever was!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:Oh and I'm aware of how scummy this could look but his latest posts of frustration seem genuine town to me.
I didn't see it as scummy the first time you said it.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

What'd I say? Being accused by Epi is a death knell. Rico's leading in votes and I'm tied for second. He's playing you guys.

I had even less time than I hoped today, and I hoped for relatively little. Voting Sorsha based on previous pings, the way yesterday went down vote-wise, and because she has enough votes that it could actually matter.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Rbzmncaeaei wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, it's closer to twenty minutes left than an hour left. Am I right, Alex? Also how in the name of fuck do you see these posts as genuine lolwut

linki @Rico: I see. From now on if I'm talking about last night's football game and someone says "I don't like football", I am supposed to interpret their statement to mean that they didn't care for that particular game, rather than the sport itself. Context 101!
No, when I say to someone "give me your reasons for lynching me, so I can argue them", you should totally interpret that as being the same thing with saying I'm done doing reads and providing future references post-death. Because logic.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

So are you going to give us that one read or not?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Russtifinko wrote:What'd I say? Being accused by Epi is a death knell. Rico's leading in votes and I'm tied for second. He's playing you guys.

I had even less time than I hoped today, and I hoped for relatively little. Voting Sorsha based on previous pings, the way yesterday went down vote-wise, and because she has enough votes that it could actually matter.
How?

Anyway, I take it you don't like me much, either, because voting Sorsha to stand at 4 doesn't help me much with the self-preservation.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”