[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: [DAY 4] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Elohcin wrote:So...I think I will vote Sorsha too. I would rather vote Floyd but a vote on him would mean nothing at this point.
You're just annoyed cos I voted for you. :p
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Black Rock »

I'm going to vote Devin, I think he's more likely to turn up bad. I really don't think Sorsha is bad. :shrug:
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
I switched to MattF to get a reaction out of him mate. Sorsha looks safely lynched so I'm pretty much free to throw my vote around to scare scum.

Unvote MattF, vote motel room.

See.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Since I can't vote for myself or MP, I'll vote for the one person I said I'd consider voting. Vote registered for Diiny.

I'm sorry if this has been cleared up, but his frustration with Roxy's style seeming to be anti-town or unhelpful to the town cause seemed over-the-top and almost fake. Unfortunately, that is about where I left off (at least that was the last series of posts from him that I got to) so that is my reason for voting him.
I'm most uncomfortable with this: Roxy's "style" drives me batty because I always think she's bad for it, and I've had the privilege of knowing her for quite a while. I would think a house regular would not find this perspective bad, but honest.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Choutas wrote:My first vote for the day goes to Devin. His style is similar to mine and I hate myself so make the math.
Me too :consoling:

As long as it's not for being a "lurker." I'm not even being that this game. For RYMers: I am a Staff Accountant who experiences extreme business for at least 2 weeks out of the month, every single month. It begins on the 1st of each month and runs for 2 weeks after that (pending any unexpected delays). I'm stating this, btw, because I saw some discussion of lynching lurkers or low posters. Just wanted to explain my position those unfamiliar with me.

I will go ahead and put a placeholder on Diiny again. Though, I did like the points LC was making about MacDougall. Will go back and read that more carefully if I get a chance to.
That last bit does him no credit for obvious reasons.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
motel room wrote:ok.

These two trying to save Long Con were the dodgiest to me, from my interactions --
Epignosis wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Again, five votes from people who don't know Long Con and aren't from around here.

This is starting to look cliquish. :suspish:
Commentary. "cliquish" isnt game related. Is it a bad lynch?
I don't like it, so I'd say yes, it's a bad lynch. You catch a Long Con through petty things he does that he himself isn't aware that he's doing, not through calling him out Day 1 by pretending to set up bea to garner reactions.

Another stupid lynch, I say.
Gonna drop a vote on Epi before the weekend hits and birthdays and brother-in-town and beers distract me.
I agree that his defense of LC is off-putting now that we know LC was bad. I just feel Epi is way too good a player to stick his neck out to save a teammate who is getting so much heat. If anything I could see baddie Epi attacking LC to make himself look good. The WIFOM is strong here. I'll have to think about this more before voting. :ponder:

Still have some catching up to do, so I may stumble upon this somewhere. But I wanted to ask how the players who voted bcornett feel about him now. He received a lot of votes, including LC's vote. Does anyone think they could have been teammates going after each other to make the survivor look better?
The underlined there is a tad hypocritical, given that Devin liked Long Con's points about MacDougall.

++++

And that's about all I think makes Devin look bad. Everything else looks fine to me. :shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This post stood out to me. Nowhere does it say what Black Rock thinks about the alignment of me or Russ- it's just observational, but it does argue in Sorsha's favor. I read this post expecting to see if Black Rock thinks I'm good, bad, or ugly, but no assessment is made. That sort of thing looks bad to me.
Black Rock wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 40#p184571

I decided to link to this post instead of quoting it since it's so damn long. I think a lot of thought has gone into this post. Two people that stand out to me is Epignosis and Russ.

I'm not used to Epi have a positive look at LC. He often thinks LC is bad and leaves him alone as neutral. With all the crap that was going on with LC I'm surprised he didn't jump on the lynch train himself. He has gone after him for less.

Russ didn't seem to want to make up his mind. Now I would have to go back and read Russ to make up my mind on him as well but if I recall his was a last minute vote changer as well.

After reading this particular post I have no suspicion of Sorsha. Sorsha and LC have been playing together for eons and they respect each other. LC has been really bad at reading her, she is a hard player to read. I believe that to be an honest assessment.
Sorsha
votes LC... for CEO spot (good leadership)
D1 implies she read something into LC's bait tactic, but later questions his choice for bea; finds his replies unrealistic
doesn't find LC to have backpedalled
===
> agreed with b24 on BWT's case, voted BWT
Just a copy and paste I didn't keep the fancy colouring.

This is not a new tactic LC has used and he often does try it as a civvie, not surprised she believed him. Hell I would have.

Anyways, I'm not voting for Sorsha today. I'd be surprised if she was bad.
Black Rock wrote:I'm not used to Epi have a positive look at LC. He often thinks LC is bad and leaves him alone as neutral.
That's because LC usually is bad. :p
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:This post stood out to me. Nowhere does it say what Black Rock thinks about the alignment of me or Russ- it's just observational, but it does argue in Sorsha's favor. I read this post expecting to see if Black Rock thinks I'm good, bad, or ugly, but no assessment is made. That sort of thing looks bad to me.
Black Rock wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 40#p184571

I decided to link to this post instead of quoting it since it's so damn long. I think a lot of thought has gone into this post. Two people that stand out to me is Epignosis and Russ.

I'm not used to Epi have a positive look at LC. He often thinks LC is bad and leaves him alone as neutral. With all the crap that was going on with LC I'm surprised he didn't jump on the lynch train himself. He has gone after him for less.

Russ didn't seem to want to make up his mind. Now I would have to go back and read Russ to make up my mind on him as well but if I recall his was a last minute vote changer as well.

After reading this particular post I have no suspicion of Sorsha. Sorsha and LC have been playing together for eons and they respect each other. LC has been really bad at reading her, she is a hard player to read. I believe that to be an honest assessment.
Sorsha
votes LC... for CEO spot (good leadership)
D1 implies she read something into LC's bait tactic, but later questions his choice for bea; finds his replies unrealistic
doesn't find LC to have backpedalled
===
> agreed with b24 on BWT's case, voted BWT
Just a copy and paste I didn't keep the fancy colouring.

This is not a new tactic LC has used and he often does try it as a civvie, not surprised she believed him. Hell I would have.

Anyways, I'm not voting for Sorsha today. I'd be surprised if she was bad.
Black Rock wrote:I'm not used to Epi have a positive look at LC. He often thinks LC is bad and leaves him alone as neutral.
That's because LC usually is bad. :p
My assessment wasn't clear. I waited for a long time after that post to see what you'd say. You kept me waiting Epi, it's not nice to keep a lady waiting.
ImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
I switched to MattF to get a reaction out of him mate. Sorsha looks safely lynched so I'm pretty much free to throw my vote around to scare scum.

See.
Well like

Now you're just hopping to muddy your intentions even further. Do you think Sorsha is scum or not?
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Getting accused by Epignosis can certainly be a death knell.
I will most likely be voting for Devin today but I'm starting to think a Choutus lynch might be good. This is mainly based around his comments about the SK. I also would like to hear some more from Diiny he has gone off the radar completely.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Bullzeye »

sig wrote:Getting accused by Epignosis can certainly be a death knell.
I will most likely be voting for Devin today but I'm starting to think a Choutus lynch might be good. This is mainly based around his comments about the SK. I also would like to hear some more from Diiny he has gone off the radar completely.
Getting accused by anyone can be a death knell. The right accusation, the right time, nobody is ever safe in Mafia.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Getting dangerously sleepy again here. Voting Devin's way, as per my reads.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Sorsha »

Do you think I'm bad?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:

See.
Sorsha isnt safely lynched anymore btw.
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:So...I think I will vote Sorsha too. I would rather vote Floyd but a vote on him would mean nothing at this point.
Nah. I am annoyed that you haven't made me laugh though.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
Getting accused by anyone can be a death knell. The right accusation, the right time, nobody is ever safe in Mafia.
Agreed.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Elohcin wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Nah. I am annoyed that you haven't made me laugh though.
Give me time...
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:

See.
Well like

Now you're just hopping to muddy your intentions even further. Do you think Sorsha is scum or not?
No I'm not. I'm trying to upset you to see if you will break that super cautious posting style you've got there. Please don't state opinions as fact.

Yes gun to head I believe sorsha is scum. I had a bad feeling that there are scum on the wagon but now that a solid Devin wagon is being put together at the last minute in an attempt to get sorsha unlynched, the predictable has occurred when a scum is about be hung so I'm comfy again.

Changing my vote back to sorsha.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FOURTH time.
Epignosis wrote:Third time raising this, because I don't see anyone answering.

For those of you voting Sorsha, does this post make you think she is a Long Con teammate or does it strike you as a genuine interaction?
Sorsha wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Sorsha wrote:RIPIYWG guys :(

Long Con can you explain why you chose bea and what your ideal outcome would have been yesterday?
I chose bea because I saw the opportunity to make the case I did based on the things she had said. She's a good target for this kind of thing, because unlike Epig or Golden or Llama, she's less likely to take an accusation like that and run with it until it's a big polarized head-to-head between me and my accused. My ideal outcome would have been for someone from The Syndicate to take my points and agree with them and vote for bea, revealing themselves as someone willing to go along with a case because it looks good on the surface. Following this, a baddie lynch, led by me, as I humbly accept cheering Civvie accolades. Alternate ideal: bea actually is a baddie and scumslips in some way in response to the accusation.
This just seems really idealistic but not very realistic. I think you’d just have easily lynched a civ with that tactic. Its easy to say that bwt didn’t look suspicious after we know he was town but his behavior during the last lynch (flip flopping between sig and bea and then back again). I’m wondering why you wouldn’t have found him suspicious for following your lead on bea. I know you said you didn't think he was suspicious because he found his own reason but, if you hadn't of posted your case on bea I doubt he'd have looked at her.
More realistic: it develops some conversation where I get some pings from people and keep them in mind as the game progresses. However, despite opinions that it was a convincing argument, it ended up being too clumsy, and most of the conversation was about me instead, which was less helpful. It could still bear fruit, as the lynches go on - when we end up lynching a baddie, I'll be checking up on their response, if any, to the situation. Maybe someone who accused me of being bad will end up being bad, which will necessitate a second look at bea.
Time will tell I guess.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you were a teammate of LC, would you interact with him or would you be obvious and not even engage him. That's a wifom level engagement imo.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

Joker Devin

I may as well overthwart with the tracked I assemblyman Mock Turtle the best choice out Bean solfeggio two. Although I seriously dabbled track abatement clientship disbelief earache Novinha 2 of Hearts Red Rook virago.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:

See.
Well like

No I'm not. I'm trying to upset you to see if you will break that super cautious posting style you've got there. Please don't state opinions as fact.

Yes gun to head I believe sorsha is scum. I had a bad feeling that there are scum on the wagon but now that a solid Devin wagon is being put together at the last minute in an attempt to get sorsha unlynched, the predictable has occurred when a scum is about be hung so I'm comfy again.

Changing my vote back to sorsha.
Did you?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just a little over 20 minutes until end of Day 4.

You must cast your votes before then if you haven't already, unless you want to be punished.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Sorsha »

I'm just going to ask everyone: If you don't think I'm bad please do not throw your vote away where it's not going to matter.

I'd prefer you to look over the points made against Devin and vote for either he or I, whichever you find worse. I know my play this game has sucked big time, especially early on with my defense of LC but I am a civvie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Just a little over 20 minutes until end of Day 4.

You must cast your votes before then if you haven't already, unless you want to be punished.

oops....
ImageImage
espers
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 32

Post by espers »

voting sorsha

don't like some of the later votes on the devin wagon and straw's sorsha case was pretty compelling /piggybacking

no slight against the ppl defending sorsha, but you were wrong about lc, why should we believe you now?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

espers wrote:voting sorsha

don't like some of the later votes on the devin wagon and straw's sorsha case was pretty compelling /piggybacking

no slight against the ppl defending sorsha, but you were wrong about lc, why should we believe you now?
I don't recall being wrong about LC at all in this game. I wasn't right about him, but I wasn't wrong about him either...
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh geez, the lynch time moved up. Thought I had until midnight. I've been on Sorsha since Day 2, seems silly not to vote her when she might actually be lynched.

Voting now so I don't miss, posting after. (It might be mega.) Sorsha.

Linki: espers agrees with me? Of all people?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh geez, the lynch time moved up. Thought I had until midnight. I've been on Sorsha since Day 2, seems silly not to vote her when she might actually be lynched.

Voting now so I don't miss, posting after. (It might be mega.) Sorsha.

Linki: espers agrees with me? Of all people?
Can you vote for Devin just so there's some tension?
espers
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 32

Re: [DUSK 0] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by espers »

motel room wrote:
espers wrote:hello. voted aokiji/motel room and Long Con.
this has been nagging me a bit. espers, why did you vote me here for CEO or whatever it was way back at the start?
do you have any theory about what the reason was?

linki @bullzeye: i was thinking of br and epi.
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Diiny »

lol, I'm really proud that I managed to somehow convince the thread I was silenced. One of my finer moments, no doubt.

Been super busy with uni plus work experience overlapping so I haven't really been posting. I've been skimming the thread on my phone when possible, but I'm not super caught up. Gonna have to realistically choose between sorsha and devin unless I hate both cases or something
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha wrote:I'm just going to ask everyone: If you don't think I'm bad please do not throw your vote away where it's not going to matter.

I'd prefer you to look over the points made against Devin and vote for either he or I, whichever you find worse. I know my play this game has sucked big time, especially early on with my defense of LC but I am a civvie.
Done
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

espers wrote:
motel room wrote:
this has been nagging me a bit. espers, why did you vote me here for CEO or whatever it was way back at the start?

I joined just at the end of LC's lynch. Something about Sorshas posts just read genuine to me. I'll be surprised if she flips bad.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Diiny wrote:lol, I'm really proud that I managed to somehow convince the thread I was silenced. One of my finer moments, no doubt.

Been super busy with uni plus work experience overlapping so I haven't really been posting. I've been skimming the thread on my phone when possible, but I'm not super caught up. Gonna have to realistically choose between sorsha and devin unless I hate both cases or something
Lol you won't really have time to do that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:Something about Sorshas posts just read genuine to me. I'll be surprised if she flips bad.
I uninured agree. I unwarmed don't me in charge buddy! be very surprised.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Something about Sorshas posts just read genuine to me. I'll be surprised if she flips bad.
I agree with golden. He is the best townie in the world after all.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:

I hear ya!
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Was sorsha the other player in question when brian's train seemed to appear out of nowhere to combat the leading wagon?
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
I agree with golden. He is the best townie in the world after all.
I do, however, have the smallest Baneslayer. Can't win them all.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

espers wrote:
motel room wrote:

I think if you are town it was random-ish and if you're scum then it was to look random-ish. I don't know why you would pick me in particular and then with the Long Con flip i've had an issue with it.

But turning it back to me to answer isnt an answer.
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

espers wrote:voting sorsha

Gambler's fallacy. :suspish:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:FOURTH time.
Epignosis wrote:Third time raising this, because I don't see anyone answering.

For those of you voting Sorsha, does this post make you think she is a Long Con teammate or does it strike you as a genuine interaction?
Sorsha wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Sorsha wrote:RIPIYWG guys :(

Long Con can you explain why you chose bea and what your ideal outcome would have been yesterday?
I chose bea because I saw the opportunity to make the case I did based on the things she had said. She's a good target for this kind of thing, because unlike Epig or Golden or Llama, she's less likely to take an accusation like that and run with it until it's a big polarized head-to-head between me and my accused. My ideal outcome would have been for someone from The Syndicate to take my points and agree with them and vote for bea, revealing themselves as someone willing to go along with a case because it looks good on the surface. Following this, a baddie lynch, led by me, as I humbly accept cheering Civvie accolades. Alternate ideal: bea actually is a baddie and scumslips in some way in response to the accusation.
This just seems really idealistic but not very realistic. I think you’d just have easily lynched a civ with that tactic. Its easy to say that bwt didn’t look suspicious after we know he was town but his behavior during the last lynch (flip flopping between sig and bea and then back again). I’m wondering why you wouldn’t have found him suspicious for following your lead on bea. I know you said you didn't think he was suspicious because he found his own reason but, if you hadn't of posted your case on bea I doubt he'd have looked at her.
More realistic: it develops some conversation where I get some pings from people and keep them in mind as the game progresses. However, despite opinions that it was a convincing argument, it ended up being too clumsy, and most of the conversation was about me instead, which was less helpful. It could still bear fruit, as the lynches go on - when we end up lynching a baddie, I'll be checking up on their response, if any, to the situation. Maybe someone who accused me of being bad will end up being bad, which will necessitate a second look at bea.
Time will tell I guess.
Meh? I don't see this one exchange as super indicative either way, to be honest.

I feel like you want a certain response here. What is it?

Linki: Is Baneslayer insanified for penis? :haha: Just kidding, Golden.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

yeah, this isn't informed but I don't want to get penalised. Golden because he's obviously scum guys
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted Devin the Omniscient to save Sorsha's inaccurate ass. :meany:
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Diiny wrote:yeah, this isn't informed but I don't want to get penalised. Golden because he's obviously scum guys
off the grid
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Talking Heads Mafia -- POLLS

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 4
Who killed Rbzmncaeaei and FZ.?

Poll runs till Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:01:38 pm
You may select 1 option

bcornett24
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
Choutas
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
bcornett24 (15), Sorsha (16), JaggedJimmyJay (22), Bullzeye (23), Black Rock (25), Ricochet (26), Golden (27), DrWilgy (31), Epignosis (33) 27%
Diiny
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
TheFloyd73 (10) 3%
Epignosis
No votes
espers
No votes
Golden
Diiny (32) 3%
JaggedJimmyJay
Metalmarsh89 (12), RadicalFuzz (18) 6%
MacDougall
No votes
Matt F
Roxy (7) 3%
Metalmarsh89
No votes
motel room
No votes
RadicalFuzz
No votes
Roxy
No votes
rundontwalk
No votes
Russtifinko
No votes
seaside
No votes
sig
No votes
Sorsha
Choutas (6), seaside (8), Devin the Omniscient (9), Strawhenge (11), motel room (17), Matt F (20), Elohcin (24), MacDougall (28), espers (29), Russtifinko (30) 30%
Strawhenge
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Jerks! (hosts, non-players, dead players)
MovingPictures07 (1), a2thezebra (2), Sloonei (3), juliets (4), HamburgerBoy (5), nijuukyugou (13), S~V~S (14), Turnip Head (19), unfurl (21) 27%
Total votes : 33
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Well this is going to be a very illuminating lynch. I hope I'm wrong but have a feeling I'm right.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Should I just vote somewhere else so we have a lynch coin flip? I feel like that'd be fun.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Poll closed 3 minutes ago. So no, you shouldn't :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:Should I just vote somewhere else so we have a lynch coin flip? I feel like that'd be fun.

Also, you're two minutes tardy for that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fooey!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4: Damn That Bandwagon

Day 4 has ended. Sorsha has been lynched. She was Found a Job.

It is now Night 4. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”