[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Re: [DAY 8] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

I'm outta here for a bit, but I just realized that 3J doesn't have one single vote yet.

To everyone who switched from 3J to seaside last Day Phase - What's up?

Peace out folks bbl

Oh and Choutas - Were you being funny about the "who do you suppose they targeted?" I guess I'll take you off my civvie for sure list.
Image Image Image Image
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Matt F wrote:I'm outta here for a bit, but I just realized that 3J doesn't have one single vote yet.

Peace out folks bbl

Oh and Choutas - Were you being funny about the "who do you suppose they targeted?" I guess I'll take you off my civvie for sure list.
It was bait.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Your posts today are what convinced me Epignosis. I thought it was a possibility before. I defended against some of the accusations that MacDougall made against you, but also thought his overall assumption might be correct.

I was not convinced before; I just thought it was a possibility. But you came in the day and accused me of being something that I am not. I am not going to sit back and get lynched without stating my thoughts on the matter. I do hope I am right, because I know what will happen if I am lynched.

Let's suppose that I am lynched and flip civilian. What do you propose to do next? And how certain are you that I am the PSK?

I realize that my efforts in trying to lynch mafia look like I'm trying to distract from myself, but not only a PSK would have that on their agenda.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Your posts today are what convinced me Epignosis. I thought it was a possibility before. I defended against some of the accusations that MacDougall made against you, but also thought his overall assumption might be correct.

I was not convinced before; I just thought it was a possibility. But you came in the day and accused me of being something that I am not. I am not going to sit back and get lynched without stating my thoughts on the matter. I do hope I am right, because I know what will happen if I am lynched.

Let's suppose that I am lynched and flip civilian. What do you propose to do next? And how certain are you that I am the PSK?

I realize that my efforts in trying to lynch mafia look like I'm trying to distract from myself, but not only a PSK would have that on their agenda.
So, according to you, as the serial killer, I would choose to post the way I have Day 8, rather than, say, ride this wave of civilian credibility I have built up for myself and bide my time?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yes. the PSK failed to kill last night, and lynching me would (presumably) give him another shot tonight.

If you are civilian, and have a number of mafia reads (specifically Russtifinko and Jay), why wouldn't you lynch mafia, skip the night phase, and give your PSK theory a go tomorrow?

As I've stated, I think it's because you are the PSK, and you want to have a night phase after this lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Choutas wrote:
Matt F wrote:I'm outta here for a bit, but I just realized that 3J doesn't have one single vote yet.

Peace out folks bbl

It was bait.
Anything revealing so far?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

TheFloyd73

*in case you're wondering, I'm picking on from the top, then one from the bottom, and so on, mostly because JJJ is smack in the middle and if I were to do it alphabetically, I'd want to kill myself halfway through

Interactions with LC
Nada.

Interactions with MacBaddie
-- D6 - votes for Mac, but switches to Matt; when questioned, calls them both scum
-- fluff to a Mac post
-- questions "sudden load of votes on Mac"

Interactions with Black Rock
-- D7, questions JJJ voting Black Rock (confirmed baddie), doesn't even bother to read his case

LC interactions with Floyd
Nada. (On D1, tangentially agrees, in conversation with fellow baddie McBaddie, that maybe he should have gone the "lurker lynch" way as well...a list which included Floyd)

MacBaddie interactions with Floyd
-- Constantly critical, early on, on the "Floyd is town" running gag
-- Includes Floyd in his "lynch a lurker" lottery
-- Reads Floyd good D3 GTH
-- Treats Floyd's "no idea how to play this game" comeback the least serious out of everyone, even indulges in Floyd recovering
-- Calls it impossible to tell if Floyd is scum, based on his moves (considers imitating votes the easiest thing to do)
-- what
-- D5 WTF's Floyd's "rivalry" comment; votes him for scum slipping; GTH reads him as bad
-- Makes another read, calling him "null read" apart from potential scum slips
-- Dispirited post about scum team being made up of lurkers, such as Floyd
-- D6 calls Floyd potential SK who would intentionally miss his PM

Black Rock interactions with Floyd
-- in reply to Matt, states that she would not make a player like Floyd come in the thread and feign ignorance

Votes
D1 - vote on Strawhenge without any mention or reasoning
D2 - vote on Ace without any mention or reasoning (confirmed baddie)
D3 - vote on Bea without any mention or reasoning (confirmed civilian)
D4 - vote on Eloh without reasoning (constantly delays explanations)
D5 - vote on Matt for speculation and "questionable posts" (refuses to point them)
D6 - votes for Mac, but switch to Matt (for being overinterogative?)
D7 - votes JJJ, apologising for this
D8 (so far) - MM, because...?

Side-note #1: I didn't notice it before, but Floyd actually had a 72-hour plus absence, as early as D1-D2.
Side note #2: Oddly specific on D7 in rebuttals to Matt about him being either SK or No Compassion

Read
His votes are the part I like the least. They are all random up until D6, when he corrects a vote on Mac and D7, when he votes JJJ in an apologetic way, when the JJJ wagon was up at 3 or 4. MacBaddie called his voting "mimetic", but he's wrong (or deceitfully so), Floyd has never imitated, bandwagoned or coattailed (up until, I reckon, today in fact). His D1 to D4 votes are devoid of any interpretation or logic, his D5-D6 votes feels like drumming on Matt and if he's baddie, the JJJ vote feels, depending on how JJJ might flip, either like finally lunging at a victim or bussing at first response.

I find it very interesting how much conscious effort MacBaddie has put into addressing Floyd overall, and true to his role, he flip-flopped very much on the subject, from "Leave him be guys" to "ooh scum slip" and "null read" and "suddenly, an SK profiling appears". I'm also surprised of Black Rock actually making a statement herself on how to interpret Floyd's behaviour. If Floyd is bad, this is clear distancing, and Floyd's D6 mention of voting Mac, then nah, makes him look bad.

As for everything else, he hasn't been hooked to the game at all for the most part, with some semblance of an attempt to switch to a better gear during the last few Days. I'm not sure if his two notorious statements are scumslips, but I admit of not liking how much this dillema lingers without any resolve. He's frequently tell off players during rebuttals, rather than trying to set things straight, which gives me pause. The way I see it, he misinterpreted Matt's questioning as an offence to his personal issues and has since found it easy to drum on Matt being meanie and baddie and such.

IDK this feels on a very thin line between a civ game that's just unfortunately not very solid (strictly in-game speaking, I can emphatise with RL messing it up) and a potential teammate lurker, from which two out of three confirmed mafia may have taken clear distance. If I can focus on better baddie candidates after these reads, I probably would, but I also wouldn't oppose a lynch in this direction.

One thing I haven't picked up is any vouching that Floyd might be good, despite his gameplay - which makes me believe that someone like the checker didn't have any real interest either in settling things about him, or that he may have in fact done that by now and the verdict is negative.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Ricochet wrote:
Choutas wrote:

Peace out folks bbl

It was bait.
Anything revealing so far?
The scum would refrain from replying. You look good same with Matt.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

Man, I sure would love to vote for Choutas today.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Yes. the PSK failed to kill last night, and lynching me would (presumably) give him another shot tonight.

If you are civilian, and have a number of mafia reads (specifically Russtifinko and Jay), why wouldn't you lynch mafia, skip the night phase, and give your PSK theory a go tomorrow?

As I've stated, I think it's because you are the PSK, and you want to have a night phase after this lynch.
That's a terribly ham-fisted strategy, and you should know better.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:Just popping in supposed to be doing school but Mom hasn't noticed I'm not yet :P
Are you homeschooled? What grade are you in?

Okay, thoughts. I have to say that I am beginning to remove my trust of Epi. I hate to even say it, but he is acting weird. He doesn't normally act this wishy-washy. I think MM could be right that he is the SK. And I hate that b/c I fought Mac when he said it could be.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:Just popping in supposed to be doing school but Mom hasn't noticed I'm not yet :P

Okay, thoughts. I have to say that I am beginning to remove my trust of Epi. I hate to even say it, but he is acting weird. He doesn't normally act this wishy-washy. I think MM could be right that he is the SK. And I hate that b/c I fought Mac when he said it could be.
So, as a serial killer, my job is to act weird.

Got it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Out of everyone, I trust MM and Matt most. I think JJJ needs to go today. I am placing my vote on JJJ right now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

linki (which I clicked through): No, wishy-washy. This is unlike you. You have been playing differently all game. You didn't come out in the beginning with accusations and testing people. You were being "observant". I chalked that up to there being new people, but now that you are involved, you don;t really seem like you are trying to get Mafia. You seem like you are just trying to get anyone lynched as long as it isn't you.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You are changing your mind a lot and rather quickly. It just doesn't seem like your usual play style. Have you ever been a SK before? How long did you last?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:linki (which I clicked through): No, wishy-washy. This is unlike you. You have been playing differently all game. You didn't come out in the beginning with accusations and testing people. You were being "observant". I chalked that up to there being new people, but now that you are involved, you don;t really seem like you are trying to get Mafia. You seem like you are just trying to get anyone lynched as long as it isn't you.
Differently than what? I play differently every game. I've been clear on that, and no one has been able to refute my claim. People think they know what my "usual" methods are, but they don't, and I laugh when they act otherwise.

If you think I am Psycho Killer, why would I drive the lynch away from 3J at the last moment when I need him dead to win?

Get your head in the game. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:You are changing your mind a lot and rather quickly. It just doesn't seem like your usual play style. Have you ever been a SK before? How long did you last?
"Usual play style." :haha:

And I've already answered that question.
Epignosis wrote:Oh. In that case, I've been an independent killer one time and got killed Night 2.
Now let me come home.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Elohcin wrote:linki (which I clicked through): No, wishy-washy. This is unlike you. You have been playing differently all game. You didn't come out in the beginning with accusations and testing people. You were being "observant". I chalked that up to there being new people, but now that you are involved, you don;t really seem like you are trying to get Mafia. You seem like you are just trying to get anyone lynched as long as it isn't you.
He was right about Mac and it turns out would have been right about BR as well. Is that really not up to your "trying to get Mafia" standards?
RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by RadicalFuzz »

I haven't read anything, but I'm voting Wilgy again. Unknown if I will be able to return before phase end.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, Eloh, you forgot to vote again. :P
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 140

Post by bcornett24 »

Ricochet wrote: bcornett24

Interaction with LC:
-- Votes LC, Day 2, to break the tie (in his notion that a tie would result in no lynch)
-- (post-lynch) Doesn't see either Golden or JJJ having bussed LC (together or individually)
-- (post-lynch) Doesn't read Sorsha as bad for defending LC
-- (post-lynch) Discontent, however, with Devin's rebuttals (to JJJ?) on his interactions with LC; includes it in a case to vote Devin.
-- (post-lynch) Points out Wilgy's cases on LC, finding them to look good for Wilgy

Interaction with MacBaddie
-- has MacBaddie neutral on a rainbow list D4
-- dislikes MacBaddie's call for seaside to be removed as either scum or liability
-- dislikes MacBaddie's call for Sorsha to be lynched for important info, even as a casualty
-- downgrades MacBaddie to likely scum
-- votes Mac D5 for not receiving replies from him
-- (post-lynch) believe baddie JJJ would rather distance himself from MacBaddie than uber-defend him
-- (post-lynch) rebuttal to Epig, in which he brings his initial suss on MacBaddie as a case-starter on MacBaddie
-- (post-lynch) Wilgy's casing on MacBaddies makes him feel even better about Wilgy

Interaction with Black Rock (searching "br" brings alot of "brian"...and "bread"...and "brah" godfukendammit)
-- has her neutral on a rainbow list D4
-- updated rainbow list D4 still has her neutral (based on having analysed her or having followed her activity...???)
-- reads her good on D7 GTH
-- N7 in reply to Wilgy, says GTH read of her was a gut read and that he needs to go back and analyse her (erhm...)

LC interactions with B24
Nada.

MacBaddie interactions with B24
-- disapproves of B24's claim that he has no meta (not up to him to decide)
-- in approving of LC, mentions not having a real read on B24 and not seeing himself swayed to vote there
-- D3 reads him good in GTH
-- D4 dislikes brian's case on him, desperate scum tactic by pushing alongside with others
-- D4 doesn't feel good about brian (potential lurky scum)
-- N4 flips off b24 rather than replying to his questions or demands
-- D5 GTH reads him as bad
-- N5 dreads the idea of numerous scum being on the low posters (includes B24 in this) side
-- in conversation with JJJ, mistakes LC wagon as scum-free rather than b24's

Black Rock interactions with B24
-- D2 inquires Golden on B24; comments to Matt that she saw b24 leading when the llama counterwagon formed

Votes
D1 BWT (case on him)
D2 LC (jump vote, tie breaker)
D3 Golden (for vote on Sorsha) [mentions it as subject to change, but never does]
D4 Devin (announces future full case on him, but only after a first reactionary vote based on Devin's flip to RDW's banter vote on him)
D5 Devin (full case on him)
D6 JJJ (subito scum call on him, announces future post with evidence, never posts again during that Day!!)
D7 flips on JJJ: not catching up on his posts, considers JJJ potential kill attempt during N5
D7 seaside (instabaddie read on him in GTH, 4th bottom place in rainbow read, picks up Epig's case, votes seaside)

Read: Very wary. His game overall has gone from cold to hot, from planting a BS vote to claim it was for garnering reactions to doing in-depth reads, etc, nonetheless with huge gaps in his activity sometimes. His vote record and even the vote presentation is borderline awful. The mutual lack of interaction with LC disturbs me, although it doesn't entirely speak bad of b24. His LC vote would be at best tin-foilable, considering he gave an outlandish reason for breaking the tie; meanwhile, we know the b24 wagon has almost no scum on it confirmed, and LC never touching that subject one bit is also intriguing. His Mac interaction would normally make him look good and should he have joined in on the Day 6 MacBaddie hunt, it would have weighed quite well. But OMFG that D6 is a disaster: plants a vote on JJJ without ever returning with the promised case, never shows up again. It feels like a not-even-picking-up-the-phone scenario. His seaside vote feels like a bandwagon, his GTH came out of nowhere, his attaching to Epig's case was also fairly straightforward. No solid mentions of BR, but that detail where he claims he analysed her when in fact I can't find anything is also very distraughting.

Side-note: I noticed him inquiring on Wartime's mechanics, after the N5 lynch. Could be a sign of a restless teammate who can't help himself but question what happened out in the open?

I usually like to make all the reads and compare which ones look the worse, but this won't be possible, considering I might be spending the next 12 hours doing them. Obviously I'll have to recheck how b24's case feels compared to others, but on its own, my impression is that, if he's part of the mafia, he could have made moves which to look favourable for him (LC bussing, MacBaddie distancing, reluctance to lynch some confirmed civilians), but there are also warning signs (lack of LC interaction, BR ignorance, some mislynches he's contributed to just as much as staying away from others) and alarm bells (Day 6, moodswings on JJJ and seaside). If he's civilian, his review comes unfortunately very bad for him - with some downright blunders.

---

JJJ gave him a B- for this? lyl

---

Welp, this only took an hour... :tunes: On to the next one...
bcornett24 wrote:Meh I've been so busy last two days, I haven't had time to look this over, just remembered come back 12 pages of 50 posts to read, is not happening.
I somehow managed to catch up but I had completely forgotten about the game I came back just before the 72 hour rule, which I didn't even know existed until people had been lynched for it, this might explain my lack of interactions with LC.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Bullzeye

Interactions with LC
-- (post-lynch) Disliking FZ's apologetic post, feeling like it's "overcompensating" for never joining the LC wagon
-- (post-lynch) Agrees with JJJ on Golden look bad, calling him teamie alongside Epi and Sorsha
-- (post-lynch) sarc reply to Wilgy's rebuttal on the accusation that he may have wagoned LC on purpose
-- (post-lynch) really offensive at Sorsha's attitude and rebuttal style; feels better about her after next defenses
-- (post-lynch) odd inquiry to FZ's theory on Russ's actions in D2 lynch
-- (post-lynch) critical of Diiny reading LC but never putting a vote
-- (post-lynch) in reply to Matt, defensive about deciding to judge the circumstances of LC's wagon rather than try to catch up in time to vote on the matter
-- (post-lynch) in reply to espers, dismissing having been either right or wrong about LC
-- (post-lynch) suspecting Devin for LC blendiness

Interactions with MacBaddie
-- D2 disagrees with Golden, JJJ and MacDougall about attempting a lynch coin flip being in anyone's interest
-- D5 agrees with JJJ in disbelieving Matt's theory on Mac, calling it part of his ridiculous conspiracies
-- fends off Mac's attempts to imply that Epig being active means he's watching from the shadows
-- rebuttal to Mac on going dark (not finding any suspicion on him worth replying to)
-- judges b24's turning on Mac
-- D7 dismisses again finding Mac's accusation worthy
-- approves of MM finally agreeing Russ might be bad, due to D1 interaction with Mac

Interactions with Black Rock
Nada.

LC interactions with Bullzeye
Nada.

MacBaddie interactions with Bullzeye (searching "bull" gives more "bullshit" than "bullzeye" :p)
-- GTH baddie read on Bullzeye D3
-- criticises Bullzeye's vote on Russti, based on FZ.'s theory
-- wary of Llama and Bullzeye wagon (as an attempt to shake off golden and sorsha trees)
-- self-scumming in reply to Bullzeye...??; banter dismissive of Bullzeye's and motel's further attempts to judge the Sorsha and Devin wagon
-- judges Bullzeye from perspective of having mentioned the SK
-- wary of sig, Bullzeye and Black Rock for pushing Devin's lynch D5
-- D6 susses Bullzeye for going in the dark
-- includes Bullzeye in his top 6 scum list

Black Rock interactions with Bullzeye
-- only comments with him on the subject of SK inheriting the night kill

Votes
D2 randomizer vote for MM
D3 votes Russ based on FZ's theory
D4 embraces JJJ's theory on Devin, doesn't support Sorsha lynch, gradually considering it, finally votes Devin
D5 plants a Devin vote a second time, after bad catch-up day
D6 votes b24
D7 votes Floyd, between him and JJJ

Read
Plenty post-LC-lynch commenting and sussing as you can see, most of them confirmed as wrong directions so far. He's been mostly dismissive in interacting with MacBaddie, whereas MacBaddie turned the heat on him, especially late on. I think JJJ pointed to Bullz that he's fending off rather strongly anything MacBaddie brings on him, but to be honest, unless we're talking his D6 sussing, I don't see much else before. His D3 GTH read of him is completely sudden and my gut tell me to treat it as bullsuit. The rest, up to D5-D6, reads pretty soft. Can it a soft bark at Bullzeye, with the latter just going "meh" every time? Sure, but I'm not exactly getting a strong read on this. The low activity on D5-D6 can look bad for Bullzeye, in light of the whole MacBaddie drama unfolding, but again, I expect a stronger ping out of this - at least the kind b24 gave me.

I expected a stronger ping out of everything, in fact, but to be perfectly honest, I'd place him in the neutral camp. The votes have gone in the wrong direction several times (especially Devin D5 was a "yeah, let's try it again, he must have been saved on D4" lax initiative), but that could simply be it; and the interactions only give me mixed feelings. I'd probably re-assess him in a whole different light, in case of a JJJ bad flip, since he was rather clear against his wagon back on D7, voting Floyd instead. Although, even then, a baddie JJJ could well have tried to plant suss on Bullzeye for a really long time...

Tricky.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So what I have learned by coming out of the blue and calling MM the Psycho Killer is that two people were eager to jump on that and lynch him for no stated reason:
Who tried and failed to kill Mr. (or Mrs.) ?????

Poll runs till Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:28 pm
You may select 1 option

bcornett24
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Diiny
bcornett24 (10)
6%

DrWilgy
RadicalFuzz (18)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

Matt F
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Epignosis (4), Strawhenge (6), TheFloyd73 (8)
17%

motel room
Russtifinko (7), Matt F (11)
11%

RadicalFuzz
No votes

Ricochet
No votes

Russtifinko
Metalmarsh89 (3), motel room (9)
11%

sig
No votes

Strawhenge
No votes

TheFloyd73
Choutas (13), Diiny (14)
11%

Two killers who aren't very good job at their jobs, apparently (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Sloonei (2), HamburgerBoy (5), a2thezebra (12), MacDougall (15), bea (16), juliets (17)
39%

Total votes : 18
Regardless of whether MM is PK (and I don't really think he is, for a reason obvious to me), it's clear that Mammaries Can't Wait is still alive (it is October and I was wearing a pink shirt today, after all), and lynching Mafia should be top priority, which would deprive PK of his deadmaking services yet again.

Given that Long Con tried to pull this very thing Day 2 (or, rather, what looks like this very thing), I figure no one would expect me to do it. So I did. :dark:

Plus football got boring as hell last night. :disappoint:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:So what I have learned by coming out of the blue and calling MM the Psycho Killer is that two people were eager to jump on that and lynch him for no stated reason:

You may select 1 option

bcornett24
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Diiny
bcornett24 (10)
6%

DrWilgy
RadicalFuzz (18)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

Matt F
No votes

Metalmarsh89
17%

motel room
11%

RadicalFuzz
No votes

Ricochet
No votes

Russtifinko
11%

sig
No votes

Strawhenge
No votes

TheFloyd73
Choutas (13), Diiny (14)
11%

Two killers who aren't very good job at their jobs, apparently (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Sloonei (2), HamburgerBoy (5), a2thezebra (12), MacDougall (15), bea (16), juliets (17)
39%

Regardless of whether MM is PK (and I don't really think he is, for a reason obvious to me), it's clear that Mammaries Can't Wait is still alive (it is October and I was wearing a pink shirt today, after all), and lynching Mafia should be top priority, which would deprive PK of his deadmaking services yet again.

Given that Long Con tried to pull this very thing Day 2 (or, rather, what looks like this very thing), I figure no one would expect me to do it. So I did. :dark:

Oh wow.

(Day 2? What did LC try to pull on Day 2? :confused:)

You do realize that you're replicating a baddie's attempt to bait people into a fake case, right? A baddie whose target was civ and he didn't actually bait shit , except for BWT blowing himself up by jumping on it? A baddie who had only four people hunt him hard for it and so far one of those four was his teammate?

I think this'll get you into real trouble today, so best of luck.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, lemme check one other thing with the

Hosts: What happens in case we lynch Psycho Killer, in regards to the Night being skipped or not?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:So what I have learned by coming out of the blue and calling MM the Psycho Killer is that two people were eager to jump on that and lynch him for no stated reason:

You may select 1 option

bcornett24
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Diiny
bcornett24 (10)
6%

DrWilgy
RadicalFuzz (18)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

Matt F
No votes

Metalmarsh89
17%

motel room
11%

RadicalFuzz
No votes

Ricochet
No votes

Russtifinko
11%

sig
No votes

Strawhenge
No votes

TheFloyd73
Choutas (13), Diiny (14)
11%

39%

Oh wow.

(Day 2? What did LC try to pull on Day 2? :confused:)

You do realize that you're replicating a baddie's attempt to bait people into a fake case, right? A baddie whose target was civ and he didn't actually bait shit , except for BWT blowing himself up by jumping on it? A baddie who had only four people hunt him hard for it and so far one of those four was his teammate?

I think this'll get you into real trouble today, so best of luck.
It's a tactic I've used many times before, so I'm not borrowing from anybody's playbook but my own. I'm not altogether sure what LC was trying to do, but the difference is that LC was Mafia and I am not. The purpose of the strategy is to expose people's feelings by making them think you are of one opinion when you are not. Right now, we have two individuals who jumped onto MM without any perceptible reason and put him at 3 votes early in the Day. I'd say that's results, and I think they should have to answer for those votes, don't you?

As for trouble, let it come. :srsnod:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sure. I put Strawhenge in the same category with you, although I find he's been even more vague than you in how MM's behaviour is meant to be SK interpretable.

Floyd needs to answer for, like, an entire game, anyway. :p
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Speaking of Strawhenge... ugh, see you in an hour.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

For those interested in why I'm fairly certain MM isn't the Psycho Killer, it's the same reason I'm not: I don't miss PMs (especially kills).

One need only look at MM's Night 5 activity. He had 24 posts. No way he missed a PM that Night.

If you want to track down Psycho Killer, my advice would be to see who was inactive or barely active Night 5.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:For those interested in why I'm fairly certain MM isn't the Psycho Killer, it's the same reason I'm not: I don't miss PMs (especially kills).

One need only look at MM's Night 5 activity. He had 24 posts. No way he missed a PM that Night.

If you want to track down Psycho Killer, my advice would be to see who was inactive or barely active Night 5.
What about voluntarily not sending any kill?

What about MM's theory that the double kill on N4 was in PK's powers, but it meant being on bye N5?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:For those interested in why I'm fairly certain MM isn't the Psycho Killer, it's the same reason I'm not: I don't miss PMs (especially kills).

What about MM's theory that the double kill on N4 was in PK's powers, but it meant being on bye N5?
Why the hell would you withhold a kill? I see no strategic value in that, especially in the early game, when Mafia could take you out. Psycho Killer has been killing regularly. I see no reason he would abstain Night 5.

And I think MM's theory doesn't hold up to Occam's razor. ;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Why the hell would you withhold a kill? I see no strategic value in that, especially in the early game, when Mafia could take you out. Psycho Killer has been killing regularly. I see no reason he would abstain Night 5.

And I think MM's theory doesn't hold up to Occam's razor. ;)
Dunno what that means. Not the concept, I mean, just in case of MM's theory. :shrug:

What about the double kill on N4, then? I recall you saying it did not surprise you at all. So what's your theory about it. SK wouldn't withold from killing, cool. How did he get to kill twice on N4 and only then?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, I had to come back and ask: RYMers, what the hell is "wert"?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

bcornett24 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Floyd, I see you're in thread. Any thoughts on the events of recent days? You nearly got lynched but didn't; what do you think of your voters? JJJ? The last-minute seaside lynch?

And bcornett, I can already tell that post will be real long. Please be so kind as to include a tl;dr when you're done.
What is that and what does it do?
tl;dr stands for "too long; didn't read". It's a summary at the end of a long post that gets the main point across quickly.

Luckily for everyone, you made a huge green one, so we're solid.
bcornett24 wrote: Final Comments
  • Good Looks
  • Case Against Long Cong
  • Case for sorsha
  • Case against Mac
  • Good points appears to be scum hunting

Neutral Looks
  • Little night participation
  • Little content to look at

Bad Looks
  • Potential lacking of content/fluff

Updated Read: Slight Town
Matt F wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:I don't catch what you're implying with the underlined. I am very bad at hinting at things and catching hints, as others can attest. I also have a personal policy of not hinting at non-thread info in the thread. So whatever you think you see probably isn't there, sorry.
No problem, I figured not anyway. Just trying to start a civvie link fence with a few players (right now I have Elohcin and I guess Choutas as civvies, and bcornett as anti-Mafia), but it's all good.
Russtifinko wrote:I also don't love your rationale for wanting to lynch MM. It reads to me as uncomfortably close to the idea of lynching civs just to do it, which I am currently ripping motel room for. Please explain yourself.
Actually, I want to lynch motel room, 3J, Strawhenge, and Floyd (in that order until the order changes in about 5 minutes haha). However, I will explain myself. Straw came into the thread claiming some wild stuff about MetalMarsh (who I had G2H as part of a Mafia team anyway), pretty much guaranteeing a good result if lynched. I figure since I suspected Metal Marsh anyway, why not? And if it didn't take, if MM came out civvie, then that would be just one more reason why Strawhenge is bad. If anything, though, I see Metalmarsh as a neutral read leaning Mafia, definitely not a civvie read currently, so I don't see how that's the same as "just lynching civs just to do it". If you'll recall, I was very unhappy with Golden's gambit back on Day 3, I think?, when he invited everyone to waste a lynch day to lynch him and he claimed being civvie all the while.
Hmmm, ok, thanks for the explanation Matt. I don't recall you saying you thought MM was bad before, but maybe I just missed it. Anyway I appreciate you reasoning it out instead of just saying you actually think lynching civs is good.

In return...
Matt F wrote:Epignosis - For a second I thought Russ might be a civvie, but now I'm back to neutral.

After reading him, I did notice that at one point he tells the thread that he's sold on Mac being town because of 3J's vouching for him. Later still, he reiterates MacD's towniness because 3J and Choutas' read of him. It kinda seemed like he was preemptively blaming 3J in case MacD ever flipped mafia? Also at one point, says he was all about a Black Rock lynch until fingersplints made him change his mind because of some argument they were having. Weird that he was gung ho about Black Rock (scum) but then changed his mind because of an argument with splints (civvie).

I dunno, it's hard for me to see him as Mafia with that Long Con vote. HOWEVER, I did notice during that Day phase, he seemed to suspect Sorsha more then Long Con, even voted Sorsha once because he was not happy that she was encouraging the LC vote (even though he suspected LC too) but then realized his mistake because Sorsha was actually discouraging a Long Con vote. Then he eventually votes Long Con (as we all know). ???

I'm neutral on Russ for now, I'd have to see more evidence of him being bad before voting for him.
Yay! Stuff to respond to! A couple responses:

- I did trust JJJ and Choutas' read of Mac because they said very confidently that he's played that way as a civ before. However, since then I haven't tried to set them up based on it, so saying I was preemptively blaming them would be a stretch.

- With Sorsha, I suspected her because I thought she was the saying the opposite of what she actually was. What I thought she was saying made her look really bad to me, but when she corrected my understanding it made her look fine, so I went back to my original stance.

- I still regret making fingers so angry, and my play regarding BR there was influenced by my emotions in that interaction.

I know this isn't a case against me, I just want you to have the responses available.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:Also, lemme check one other thing with the

Hosts: What happens in case we lynch Psycho Killer, in regards to the Night being skipped or not?
Psycho Killer is not mafia, so the Night will not be skipped.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: [NIGHT 7] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Russtifinko »

Ricochet wrote:The mafia's tactic surprises me here. Again, they've sent Life During Wartime to do the killing and it failed. That means that, once again, they won't be able to kill on Night 8. Why would they do something so detrimental? Drugs has never performed the kill once and he would have been a better choice, considering he couldn't have used his power last Night. Maybe he's a BTSC lurker? Maybe he was killed by the SK? No attempt from No Compassion, or in fact any visible shenanigans from him, either. Maybe both Drugs and No Compassion are players suspected enough to not risk being targeted with a block or such?

Anyway, such a misstep makes me think maybe the mafia have currently lost a bit their sense of gravity a bit and risk moves that, should they backfire, would leave them optionless until the next odd Night.

---
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:What up Choutas', why the sunglasses? Hard for you to see?
He's too busy staring at the sun. He's so high he's off the poll.
Well it's guaranteed he wasn't roleblocked if his name's off the poll.

Doesn't rule him out as bad of course.
Is this a Captain Obvious moment of yours or what exactly were you trying to say with this? :shrug:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Try again.

Read my posts, maybe you can figure out who I am. :shrug:
Ugh, this is Watchmen all over again... :disappoint:

It's Day 8, you've written almost 400 posts on 10 pages of history, you catch real heat and only now do you think it's proper to leave a "guess what, I may have hinted who I am before".

---
TheFloyd73 wrote: Epi and Marsh's conversations with each other are fascinating to observe.
Who ever Life During Wartime and SK tried to kill, they most likely tried to attack Blind.
Interesting. Quite specific about who the common kill target might have been.

Why did you vote MM at this point, if you only found his exchange with Epi "fascinating to observe"?

---

Epig's and Straw's accusations on MM sound a bit too behavioural, at this point. Is MM the only viable candidate for the patterns they describe? If not, why MM and not others who might relatively fit the same description? Strawhenge is also bringing the case-making to an unfortunate halt with the "I can't fully make my case, because infodumping". Then again, speaking of behaviour, MM seems a bit testy with the rebuttals.

Also, dat "MacBaddie must have been right about Epig, despite being a MacBaddie"? Com'on, he went all the way to claim that Epig must have forgotten to send his PM or choose to do so intentionally. The last I remember that line of conversation, he [MacBaddie] was shapeshifting his arguments constantly, depending on how they were bouncing back.
Rico, super cool points here.

About the baddies: Drugs – If it carries out the kill, it cannot kill any player it hasn't drugged.

This is a double negative, but I'm pretty sure it means Drugs can only kill drugged players. We know it's only been able to drug one time, and it seems most likely its target was Devin, who is dead. So Drugs may actually be unable to kill right now. However, you raise a good point as to why the baddies aren't using someone other than Life During Wartime. Are you saying you think the mafia are less involved players who haven't read their roles properly?

Your last two points above lead me to think that you think that both Epi and MM are civ, since you criticize the cases against both. Is that an accurate assessment?

I need to read Floyd and MM again. However, it is Friday night, so I may or may not do it tonight.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Ricochet wrote:Also, I had to come back and ask: RYMers, what the hell is "wert"?
it's a misspelling of wrt(with regard to).
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Peace out folks bbl

I did switch to seaside, though not from JJJ. I think seaside had been acting weird all game, making unsupported accusations, and then Choutas' defense of him was terrible. It read to me like a baddie desperate to preserve a teammate for one day.

I'm torn on JJJ still, but I do think it's weird that the people who were after his head after the Mac flip seem largely willing to leave it and vote where the wind blows.
Elohcin wrote:

Elo, as much as I love to hear someone say Epi is being wishy-washy, I no longer think there's any reason we should buy even a tiny bit of Mac's theory that Epi was the SK. I think it really is just a new style for him.

You may select 1 option

bcornett24
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Diiny
bcornett24 (10)
6%

DrWilgy
RadicalFuzz (18)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

Matt F
No votes

Metalmarsh89
17%

motel room
11%

RadicalFuzz
No votes

Ricochet
No votes

Russtifinko
11%

sig
No votes

Strawhenge
No votes

TheFloyd73
Choutas (13), Diiny (14)
11%

39%

So are you now intent on lynching these two, or what? This sounds like you're just happy you did a gambit and you don't actually want to do anything with the results. I wanna see Headhunter Epi!

And since you've clearly done your homework on this, who barely killed on N5? Save us some time in a 150-page game. And what is your theory on the two N4 kills? I had forgotten that you never elaborated.

Linki: Oh god, Epi is back on Occam's Razor. Everyone duck and cover!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And, @ Epignosis. Let me ask you again. I had the chance to lynch JaggedJimmyJay on Day 7, but I moved my vote to seaside instead. If I am the PSK, does this seem like a logical move to you?
Yes, it does.
Epignosis wrote:If you think I am Psycho Killer, why would I drive the lynch away from 3J at the last moment when I need him dead to win?
:ponder:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:Man, I sure would love to vote for Choutas today.
Why? Is his roleclaim false?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And, @ Epignosis. Let me ask you again. I had the chance to lynch JaggedJimmyJay on Day 7, but I moved my vote to seaside instead. If I am the PSK, does this seem like a logical move to you?
Yes, it does.
Epignosis wrote:If you think I am Psycho Killer, why would I drive the lynch away from 3J at the last moment when I need him dead to win?
Interesting indeed.

Explain Epignosis?
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

But there are so many people who aren't very active at all. What if the SK is lying low the whole time. And then there are those who don't care to talk a lot at night. What makes you think that is is MM specifically?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:I think JJJ pointed to Bullz that he's fending off rather strongly anything MacBaddie brings on him, but to be honest, unless we're talking his D6 sussing, I don't see much else before.

My biggest takeaway from my Bullzeye review was that Mac had given him a lot of crap and Bullz did not seem to care very much. He didn't engage Mac's suspicion often, and the interaction seemed incongruently slanted in that Mac talked about Bullz a lot more than the reverse. This surprised me, because I'd have anticipated a townie would be a bit less willing to field consistent accusations like that -- especially when they weren't very substantive accusations like Mac's.
Ricochet wrote:Tricky.
I agree, and I think that single word is quite important. If I'm being honest: I think many scumhunters in this game, myself included on the matter of Mac, have been too easily moved by very obvious surface level stuff (and that's what I see a lot of in Matt's combined read of motel room and I, and perhaps in your analysis of bcornett). The mafia team in this game has clearly played very well, and I think we're going to have to be more respectful of the "tricky" prospects than we have been to this point. I really don't think we're going to find them all with readily apparent interactive pings. We're going to need some cojones.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EBWOP quote repair:
Ricochet wrote:I think JJJ pointed to Bullz that he's fending off rather strongly anything MacBaddie brings on him, but to be honest, unless we're talking his D6 sussing, I don't see much else before.
My biggest takeaway from my Bullzeye review was that Mac had given him a lot of crap and Bullz did not seem to care very much. He didn't engage Mac's suspicion often, and the interaction seemed incongruently slanted in that Mac talked about Bullz a lot more than the reverse. This surprised me, because I'd have anticipated a townie would be a bit less willing to field consistent accusations like that -- especially when they weren't very substantive accusations like Mac's.
I agree, and I think that single word is quite important. If I'm being honest: I think many scumhunters in this game, myself included on the matter of Mac, have been too easily moved by very obvious surface level stuff (and that's what I see a lot of in Matt's combined read of motel room and I, and perhaps in your analysis of bcornett). The mafia team in this game has clearly played very well, and I think we're going to have to be more respectful of the "tricky" prospects than we have been to this point. I really don't think we're going to find them all with readily apparent interactive pings. We're going to need some cojones.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Re: [NIGHT 7] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Ricochet »

Russtifinko wrote:
Rico, super cool points here.

About the baddies: Drugs – If it carries out the kill, it cannot kill any player it hasn't drugged.

This is a double negative, but I'm pretty sure it means Drugs can only kill drugged players. We know it's only been able to drug one time, and it seems most likely its target was Devin, who is dead. So Drugs may actually be unable to kill right now. However, you raise a good point as to why the baddies aren't using someone other than Life During Wartime. Are you saying you think the mafia are less involved players who haven't read their roles properly?

Your last two points above lead me to think that you think that both Epi and MM are civ, since you criticize the cases against both. Is that an accurate assessment?

I need to read Floyd and MM again. However, it is Friday night, so I may or may not do it tonight.
Welp, you're right about Drugs. D'oh on my behalf. If Devin was his drugged player, he can't kill anyone right now.

As for the rest, all I'm saying is that the Mafia don't look to inspired in minimizing risk of failure aka having sent Wartime a second time, although him doing the kill would automatically drop their chance for an odd kill to 0%. Compassion and Angel might be more valuable with their night powers, but it's still uninspired of them.

I haven't assessed MM or Epig in full. I was disagreeing with both Epig (and Straw) bringing MM-doesn't-behave-normally angle (and it turns out Epig was doing the whole case for the baitz) as well as with MM suddenly finding MacBaddie's SK angle on Epig good - not to mention, I don't recall him having agreed with that before. These simply weren't solid cases to my ears.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

3J - Since you're here, why is no one voting for you today?

Considering Epignosis' weird "bait trick" on Metalmarsh and he considers MM the cool beans now, do you think my earlier theory on Epignosis, MM, and motel room bandwagoning seaside only to see you lynched the next day (wow run ON sentence)...do you think that's possible?

Lots of linki I'll read in a sec
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:EBWOP quote repair:
Myes, but again, I see Mac squirting suss on Bullzeye only in late phase, rather than constantly. And the content was, to my impression, not the kind to stir Bullzeye into defending "consistent accusations".
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
[/quote]

Ahem.

I did that.

With MacBaddie.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
Elo, as much as I love to hear someone say Epi is being wishy-washy, I no longer think there's any reason we should buy even a tiny bit of Mac's theory that Epi was the SK. I think it really is just a new style for him.

So you agree he is playing differently this game than he normally does? I'm not crazy when it comes to that, right? B/c I see a difference.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Anyway, I'm probably going to come up with a vote direction at the end of these reads - considering I've embarked on a two-Day journey to do them. Cojonitos or no cojonitos. Hopefully they can help any of you, at least partially. Or not.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:3J - Since you're here, why is no one voting for you today?
I'd imagine someone out there believes in me still, maybe even a couple people. I also believe the mafia team considers me an inevitable lynch and is willing to keep me in this game until they absolutely need someone gone -- when they'll return to The Goat of the Game (yeah, I willingly accept that title) and move against me with finality. I doubt they'd struggle to gain townie assistance in that regard because of the mistakes I've made.
Matt F wrote:Considering Epignosis' weird "bait trick" on Metalmarsh and he considers MM the cool beans now, do you think my earlier theory on Epignosis, MM, and motel room bandwagoning seaside only to see you lynched the next day (wow run ON sentence)...do you think that's possible?
I'd be pretty surprised if there isn't a scum somewhere among my saviors from yesterday. They don't necessarily have to among the seaside voters -- just among the people who didn't vote for me when it counted. Mafia members might have also avoided the seaside wagon because town-lynch CFDs are a difficult case to escape. They could have sprinkled their votes among the non-candidates too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Man, I sure would love to vote for Choutas today.
Why? Is his roleclaim false?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yes, it does.
Interesting indeed.

Explain Epignosis?
Explain what? I'm asking those who think I'm Psycho Kill to explain why such a course of action would be logical for me.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”