[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Re: [DAY 8] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:When I read someone as town and they're on the chopping block, I will defend them to the bitter end. The reason people have been so perturbed by my treatment of Mac is that it was loud and constant -- which is what all of my content is in every game ever. Naturally when I get one wrong it turns the thread against me.

Normally I don't get them wrong. I'm not going to doubt my own read on Strawhenge just because of what happened with Mac. Your responses to me right now are rather timid -- I am threatening to help kill you without having built a case of my own, and you're only resistance to that is to lightly discredit my ability to read people and waffle on my intentions.
I don't anticipate that you'll vote for me though. Just because you townread Strawhenge doesn't mean you trust his judgment, and you have given no inclination that you do.
I don't see how a townie makes this post. Your true concern is whether I'll vote for you, not why.

METALMARSH89
And I will retort; what alignment would a player who makes this post be, and why?
I have to agree with MM here...again. (Sorry is that throws you off JJJ.) His statement does not read mafia to me. I think a civ would say what he said. I am interested in JJJ's answer too.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Elo, could you talk about why you want to lynch me now?
My initial suspicion of you came when you were posting close to a million times a day. I felt that it wasn't helpful to the town. After last night and today(mafia phase) I have found you took my thoughts into consideration and I am feeling a bit better about you. I am open to looking at other lynch options.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, so it's nearly one hour to go, motel and Floyd are not showing up apparently to say anything and MM is saying things a civ would say. Cool.

Who are we suspecting again, then?

Who do we think isn't saying things a civ would say, at this point?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

O wait, Floyd is logged. :ninja:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I endorse a lynch of either Marsh sig or Floyd.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Either way, I would not see it as common practice for the role with his vote forced (or sold) to come shouting at the top of my lungs as soon as Day begins that X must die - and not only that, but because he's killah. There are plenty other methods such a role can try.
Day 1 - Strawhenge votes seaside late (vote number 25 overall) - no night phase prior
Day 2 - Strawhenge votes seaside early (number 5 overall)
Day 3 - Strawhenge votes Sorsha early (number 7 overall) - there was no Night 2 prior
Day 4 - Strawhenge votes Sorsha early (number 6 overall)
Day 5 - Strawhenge votes MM early (number 2 overall)
Day 6 - Strawhenge votes MM somewhere in middle (number 10 overall) - he also did not change his vote at the end of the day under great duress
Day 7 - Strawhenge votes TheFloyd early (number 5 overall) - there was no Night 6 prior
Day 8 - Strawhenge votes MM early (number 1 overall)

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:linki: why "continues"? Continuing from where? Didn't Straw vote Floyd the previous Day?
Yes, but there was no Night 6, and so no one could make an offer for his vote.
So? I don't get the angle. Love for Sale receives an offer to sell his vote in a direction during the subsequent Day. It can or can't have anything to do with the player he wanted to vote the previous Days.
According to the role description, the first player to PM the host gets control of his vote, presumably after the offer is on the table.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

hey all, i am not feeling well this evening. I have read most things, but won't be writing much. I'm sorry to be around in only a limited capacity.

I don't see the MM thing. I have a personal policy against using dumped info to kill people.And Strawhenge is clearly implying he's info dumping, but not really giving us anything we can use. It's weird people are following him on this so readily, especially JJJ.

The interesting thing about Matt accusing JJJ and Epi of being teammates is that it drove them together in common defense. Doubt it means anything role-wise, but I found it kind of funny.

I haven't reread Floyd like I promised. I don't buy that the rivals thing with Straw was a baddie slip, but people saying he could be anything and we wouldn't know are right.

Epi's defense of motel is that he reminisced with a known baddie about past games super early on in this game. It means nothing to me, so my vote stays put for now.

Off to nap. I will try to be back before EOD to make sure I don't miss anything important.

PS-Rico, sorry for the chunky posts. I've called people out on content being too dense. It's a negative byproduct of the way I've been reading/catching up this game. I'll try to break things up more and bring more attention to my most salient points
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Elo, could you talk about why you want to lynch me now?
My initial suspicion of you came when you were posting close to a million times a day. I felt that it wasn't helpful to the town. After last night and today(mafia phase) I have found you took my thoughts into consideration and I am feeling a bit better about you. I am open to looking at other lynch options.
I understand. Unfortunately posting close to a million times a day is my MO. I'm going to try to tone in down at least a little in future TS games.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Either way, I would not see it as common practice for the role with his vote forced (or sold) to come shouting at the top of my lungs as soon as Day begins that X must die - and not only that, but because he's killah. There are plenty other methods such a role can try.
Day 1 - Strawhenge votes seaside late (vote number 25 overall) - no night phase prior
Day 2 - Strawhenge votes seaside early (number 5 overall)
Day 3 - Strawhenge votes Sorsha early (number 7 overall) - there was no Night 2 prior
Day 4 - Strawhenge votes Sorsha early (number 6 overall)
Day 5 - Strawhenge votes MM early (number 2 overall)
Day 6 - Strawhenge votes MM somewhere in middle (number 10 overall) - he also did not change his vote at the end of the day under great duress
Day 7 - Strawhenge votes TheFloyd early (number 5 overall) - there was no Night 6 prior
Day 8 - Strawhenge votes MM early (number 1 overall)

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:linki: why "continues"? Continuing from where? Didn't Straw vote Floyd the previous Day?
Yes, but there was no Night 6, and so no one could make an offer for his vote.
So? I don't get the angle. Love for Sale receives an offer to sell his vote in a direction during the subsequent Day. It can or can't have anything to do with the player he wanted to vote the previous Days.
According to the role description, the first player to PM the host gets control of his vote, presumably after the offer is on the table.
Forever?! Then why would MP keep announcing that Love for Sale is once more open for business, time and again?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Russtifinko wrote:hey all, i am not feeling well this evening. I have read most things, but won't be writing much. I'm sorry to be around in only a limited capacity.
Feel better mate.
Russtifinko wrote:I don't see the MM thing. I have a personal policy against using dumped info to kill people.And Strawhenge is clearly implying he's info dumping, but not really giving us anything we can use. It's weird people are following him on this so readily, especially JJJ.
I took the opportunity to poke MM as hard as I could for a while, but I need more from Strawhenge before I pursue an MM lynch too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If MM survives today or forever as mafia or SK, simply because we couldn't bypass the "info" nature of Straw's claim or because it's to be discarded as "info dump" altogether, I am going to smash everything in my house except for the piano. On tape.

I want to trust Straw, but I need him to push just a bit further, however he can or is able or allowed to, that he made a lock on, not just vague interpretation.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I meant on a nightly basis. I guess I forgot to mention that. :P

Love for Sale – Every night, it offers to sell its subsequent lynch vote to all players. The first player that PMs the host accepting the deal may control how Love for Sale votes the subsequent day. (Secrets)

Linki: do it on vocaroo Rico.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:hey all, i am not feeling well this evening. I have read most things, but won't be writing much. I'm sorry to be around in only a limited capacity.
Feel better mate.
Russtifinko wrote:I don't see the MM thing. I have a personal policy against using dumped info to kill people.And Strawhenge is clearly implying he's info dumping, but not really giving us anything we can use. It's weird people are following him on this so readily, especially JJJ.
I took the opportunity to poke MM as hard as I could for a while, but I need more from Strawhenge before I pursue an MM lynch too.
I deserve it. I was trolling Epignosis pretty hard yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Floyd, if you come on by and talk to us a little bit before this lynch is finalized, I'll vocaroo myself singing Pink Floyd.

And yes y'all, I remember my campaign promise from Dusk 0. It'll happen when time permits.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I meant on a nightly basis. I guess I forgot to mention that. :P

Love for Sale – Every night, it offers to sell its subsequent lynch vote to all players. The first player that PMs the host accepting the deal may control how Love for Sale votes the subsequent day. (Secrets)

Linki: do it on vocaroo Rico.
Yes. New Night, new bidder (sp?). It can possibly fit so that Straw, as Love for Sale, would have to constantly (or almost so) vote you.

Also, there are *Secrets*, so who knows what else there is to it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 89

Post by sig »

Okay I'm going to comment on some things as I go. I still think JJJ is mafia, though I'm unsure about Epi.
I could go for a Floyd lynch I've voiced some suspicion of him, but even if he is mafia if we have others who we think are mafia I believe we should pursue them instead.

Read over Rico ISO, I could go with a motel room lynch over Floyd today.

Straw is interesting he wants MM lynched yet gives no reasoning for it, if MM were to flip civ then Straw would most likely be lynching this isn't something he would do unless he was sure that MM was mafia.

I'm really not sure about some of the leading wagons, motel room had early suspicions of LC and defended Sorsha, looking back this makes him slightly more positive, I will be voting for JJJ tonight, I'm unsure about MM he is slightly leaning mafia, but I'm not sure if I trust Straw enough to just follow him.

I encourage those who are suspicious of JJJ to vote for him, he was almost lynched yesterday and I still believe he is mafia.

JJJ
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

How do you feel about Russ' stance on you being lynched today, MM? He's Mafia in your books, after all, right?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:Okay I'm going to comment on some things as I go. I still think JJJ is mafia, though I'm unsure about Epi.
I could go for a Floyd lynch I've voiced some suspicion of him, but even if he is mafia if we have others who we think are mafia I believe we should pursue them instead.

Straw is interesting he wants MM lynched yet gives no reasoning for it, if MM were to flip civ then Straw would most likely be lynching this isn't something he would do unless he was sure that MM was mafia.

I'm really not sure about some of the leading wagons, motel room had early suspicions of LC and defended Sorsha, looking back this makes him slightly more positive, I will be voting for JJJ tonight, I'm unsure about MM he is slightly leaning mafia, but I'm not sure if I trust Straw enough to just follow him.

I encourage those who are suspicious of JJJ to vote for him, he was almost lynched yesterday and I still believe he is mafia.

JJJ
"I could go for a Floyd lynch" yet "I'm not sure about" him as one of the "leading wagons" and also "we should pursue others" "even if he is mafia".
"I could go with a motel lynch" yet "I'm not sure about" him as one of the "leading wagons" and also stuff about him makes him "slightly more positive"
"Straw" wouldn't push for an MM lynch "unless he was sure that MM is mafia" yet "I'm unsure about MM" and "not sure if I trust Straw enough".

All of this in the same post.

:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Epi's defense of motel is that he reminisced with a known baddie about past games super early on in this game. It means nothing to me, so my vote stays put for now.
It's not a defense. It's an opinion, one I rendered since I was asked.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:How do you feel about Russ' stance on you being lynched today, MM? He's Mafia in your books, after all, right?
I don't think I can really say anything to that. Bullzeye has a similar policy that I have seen on two occasions before in which he will refuse to vote for a player if somebody "dumps info" on them.

In this case, Strawhenge didn't actually "dump" anything, at least not intentionally. He just asked if answering a question about infodumping is infodumping.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Russti's policy, but I don't think it applies here, and it's possible he just missed the post I linked while skimming.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:How do you feel about Russ' stance on you being lynched today, MM? He's Mafia in your books, after all, right?
But you know what, Russtifinko.

If I could have a nickel for every time I changed votes today...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TheFloyd73
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Floyd, if you come on by and talk to us a little bit before this lynch is finalized, I'll vocaroo myself singing Pink Floyd.

And yes y'all, I remember my campaign promise from Dusk 0. It'll happen when time permits.
What the heck does vocaroo mean?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Did you get your results out of voting motel and wanting to see what comes out of that?

Also, MetalMarsh.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

MM you are all over the place.

Votzee placed on METALMARSH

I'll talk about Chou as soon as possible. I went to go hang out with Fuzz and didn't have time to explain. Do forgive me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Floyd, if you come on by and talk to us a little bit before this lynch is finalized, I'll vocaroo myself singing Pink Floyd.

What the heck does vocaroo mean?
I'll record myself singing a song. It will awful. :D

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:MM you are all over the place.

Votzee placed on METALMARSH

I'll talk about Chou as soon as possible. I went to go hang out with Fuzz and didn't have time to explain. Do forgive me.
All over the place in what regard? You have twenty minutes, don't waste any time. Talk talk talk.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Did you get your results out of voting motel and wanting to see what comes out of that?

Also, MetalMarsh.
I didn't learn anything, except that Epignosis's post wert motel room provided a decent defense.

I also read through some of motel room's posts. My biggest reason for suspecting him was for his sudden vote of Diiny on Day 6 after he had voted for Black Rock, and then GTH'ing Diiny as Good on Day 7. But I realized that his suspicion of Diiny was not a newfound thing on Day 6 like I had thought, but something that he had brought up before. Also, his GTH read was a result of Diiny returning to activity, and the fact that MacDougall was lynched over Diiny.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:Okay I'm going to comment on some things as I go. I still think JJJ is mafia, though I'm unsure about Epi.

JJJ
You've wiggled on everything except your read of me. Gun to head, tell me your read on: MM, Strawhenge, Floyd, motel room, Epignosis

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

THEFLOYD73

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MM bad
Strawhenge good
Floyd bad
Motel Room bad
Epignosis good
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:Did you get your results out of voting motel and wanting to see what comes out of that?

Also, MetalMarsh.
Why have you opted for MM?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Also, MetalMarsh.
Why have you opted for MM?
Trusting Straw's shout.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:MM bad
Strawhenge good
Floyd bad
Motel Room bad
Epignosis good
You just told us you're unsure of the leading wagons. The leading wagons are the three people you've just called bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Also, MetalMarsh.
I didn't learn anything, except that Epignosis's post wert motel room provided a decent defense.
Decent in what regard?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

But I do think that Russtifinko's and sig's inexplicable trust of me when every other player seems to have either voted for me today or has considered voting for me today (except Elohcin). Here's a recap of their interactions with each other. This was quick since it was so short.

sig's mentions of Russtifinko

Link - Day 3 - Asks what the argument for a Russtifinko lynch is.
Link - Day 5 - Questions if Russ is a top lynch choice.

Russtifinko's mentions of sig

Link - Night 1 - commented on sig being tied in the lynch-poll.
Link - Night 1 - asks sig why he considers himself a weak player and an easy lynch candidate.
Link - Day 5 - says he must look into sig more, being a RYMer that he has been ignoring.
Link - Day 6 - says that Diane's (who's Diane?) point about sig is a good one, but goes on to talk about another player.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I'm scared now
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Fwiw Pink Floyd was my favourite band when I was 20. Too bad their fan is scum.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TheFloyd73 wrote:I'm scared now
Talk to me, Floyd! If you are lynched what will happen?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I was there. And yes, I listened to Pompeii exactly on that location.
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Choutas wrote:Fwiw Pink Floyd was my favourite band when I was 20. Too bad their fan is scum.
Echoes is my favourite song.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Town will be winning.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Also, MetalMarsh.
Decent in what regard?
The post from Day 1 or Day 2 when motel responded to Long Con's long con and called him for it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

1 vote margin is shenanigan central. :puppy:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Talking Heads Mafia -- POLLS

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 8
Who tried and failed to kill Mr. (or Mrs.) ?????

Poll ended at Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:28:25 pm

bcornett24
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
Diiny
bcornett24 (8) 4%
DrWilgy
RadicalFuzz (15) 4%
Elohcin
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
sig (20) 4%
Matt F
No votes
Metalmarsh89
Strawhenge (4), TheFloyd73 (6), Ricochet (22), DrWilgy (23) 17%
motel room
Russtifinko (5), Matt F (18) 8%
RadicalFuzz
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Russtifinko
motel room (7), Bullzeye (19), Metalmarsh89 (21) 13%
sig
No votes
Strawhenge
No votes
TheFloyd73
Choutas (10), Diiny (11), Epignosis (16), Elohcin (17), JaggedJimmyJay (24) 21%
Two killers who aren't very good job at their jobs, apparently (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Sloonei (2), HamburgerBoy (3), a2thezebra (9), MacDougall (12), bea (13), juliets (14) 29%
Total votes : 24
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Also, MetalMarsh.
Decent in what regard?
The post from Day 1 or Day 2 when motel responded to Long Con's long con and called him for it.
Did you answer where the four teammates remaining (at most) reside, if not among LC bussers?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Did you answer where the four teammates remaining (at most) reside, if not among LC bussers?
1) I don't know where the teammates' votes resided.

2) I did not say it was not a bus. I said we can't assume it is a bus.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Some shit is leaking in my bathroom. :mad:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Black Rock »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Some shit is leaking in my bathroom. :mad:
ew
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Did you answer where the four teammates remaining (at most) reside, if not among LC bussers?
1) I don't know where the teammates' votes resided.

2) I did not say it was not a bus. I said we can't assume it is a bus.
1) :mad:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cross smileys for days. :mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”