Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 3

Post by HamburgerBoy »

fwiw I agree basically fully with your case regarding Bubbles, and that nutella is a better suspect than Bubbles. It seems like a lot of your discussion on nutella is still mild/neutral though. The thing about Bubbles and nutella distancing only works if we see Bubbles flip mafia tonight, and I think the thing about Dom might be more due to him being the first to call out Sorsha for getting on that Matt train (will have to double-check to confirm that is true), so that's why nutella would mention Dom.

I am considering the possibility that golden could use a non-mafia Bubbles flip to say "Welp, I was wrong, Burger, nutella, guess you aren't all scummates after all", however, as a way of drawing attention away from her later. Of course, that would be at the expense of drawing attention to himself, so we'll have to see how Bubbles flips.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

That was in reply to Typhoony. I'm still in the habit of just bashing the submit button when someone else posts. :P
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

Hello self confessed scum here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am taking my vote off TB and putting it on Golden. Defo scum.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

HamburgerBoy wrote:and I think the thing about Dom might be more due to him being the first to call out Sorsha for getting on that Matt train (will have to double-check to confirm that is true), so that's why nutella would mention Dom.
Actually, no, it was golden that cast that first vote on Sorsha over the Matt F thing, my bad.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Typhoony »

Tranq is almost always quiet, but I agree his double TinyBubbles vote is lazy even for his standards. He even points out that in RMIV, Bubbles did not say she was civ either (she jokingly said she was bad), but still double votes her. The rest of the game he has been focused on other low posters.
From my experience he becomes more active as the game goes on but is earlier and eager to do so as a civ, especially if he deems it necessary.

Juliets reads like she been in panic mode for most of today, but I do not know if that means a baddie juliets or a civvie juliets.
You say you think she may be trying to make herself look better by hopping off the sigwagon. Do you think she suspects sig is not bad and voted him in the beginning despite that, or do you think as the day passed on she realized this?

Linki: Yes HB, my discussion on nutella is mild/neutral. But it is a better case than the one on Bubbles.

And the first part is to TH.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Who are you likely to vote for and why HB?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

I find it odd that people find nutella the better option than bubbles. I'm definitely the opposite. I would be surprised if bubbles comes back civilian but I am much more on the fence about nutella. But I'm still feeling very hopeful that both are a team together.

How awesome would it be if a baddie team went down two people in one day.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Luke11646 »

I have to go and won't be back before the vote finishes so I'm going to vote for Nutella and Bugla
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

I've voted Golden in section 1. My gut tells me he is bad. As foe the second section I have no suspects and it appears that bubbles is going to be lynched so I tossed the vote away on eloh.

I'm having a gallbladder attack so don't expect any more from me for this evening.
My siggie.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Oh hey, it's Luke with another non-explained vote. Would you be willing to explain this one to us once you get back?
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Golden wrote:I find it odd that people find nutella the better option than bubbles. I'm definitely the opposite. I would be surprised if bubbles comes back civilian but I am much more on the fence about nutella. But I'm still feeling very hopeful that both are a team together.

Would you agree with my representation of the case against Bubbles or is there anything you would like to add/change?
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Typhoony wrote:Juliets reads like she been in panic mode for most of today, but I do not know if that means a baddie juliets or a civvie juliets.
You say you think she may be trying to make herself look better by hopping off the sigwagon. Do you think she suspects sig is not bad and voted him in the beginning despite that, or do you think as the day passed on she realized this?
I don't know what juliets thinks about sig tbh. I think she had her heart set on voting sig coming into the lynch, maybe to appear consistent with her vote yesterday. She caught flak for it and moved off of it. I think what's interesting is that she didn't stick to her guns by owning up to her vote, but she also didn't noticeably change her stance on sig either. She just sort of moved to other targets.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:
Golden wrote:I find it odd that people find nutella the better option than bubbles. I'm definitely the opposite. I would be surprised if bubbles comes back civilian but I am much more on the fence about nutella. But I'm still feeling very hopeful that both are a team together.

Would you agree with my representation of the case against Bubbles or is there anything you would like to add/change?
I agree entirely with your representation of the case on bubbles. I think you have drawn it together very well.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

timmer wrote:I've voted Golden in section 1. My gut tells me he is bad. As foe the second section I have no suspects and it appears that bubbles is going to be lynched so I tossed the vote away on eloh.

I'm having a gallbladder attack so don't expect any more from me for this evening.
Timmer. You of all people should have some ideas about how I could be in a position to know who could have killed you.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 104

Post by sig »

I'm okay with the Bubbles lynch, not sure about nutelle I'll review that case.

I'm not sure about Juliets switch that is strange.

linki: I'll need to look Luke over don't expect to find much but we could find a mafia there also.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:I've voted Golden in section 1. My gut tells me he is bad. As foe the second section I have no suspects and it appears that bubbles is going to be lynched so I tossed the vote away on eloh.

Ouch :(

Feel Better :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:I'm okay with the Bubbles lynch, not sure about nutelle I'll review that case.

I'm not sure about Juliets switch that is strange.

linki: I'll need to look Luke over don't expect to find much but we could find a mafia there also.
Lol scummiest post evar.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Juliets reads like she been in panic mode for most of today, but I do not know if that means a baddie juliets or a civvie juliets.
I don't know what juliets thinks about sig tbh. I think she had her heart set on voting sig coming into the lynch, maybe to appear consistent with her vote yesterday. She caught flak for it and moved off of it. I think what's interesting is that she didn't stick to her guns by owning up to her vote, but she also didn't noticeably change her stance on sig either. She just sort of moved to other targets.
Ok u r scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Typhoony wrote:Oh hey, it's Luke with another non-explained vote. Would you be willing to explain this one to us once you get back?
Oh hey it's another player ignoring my self confirmation amd instead attacking a noob.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

I agree entirely with your representation of the case on bubbles. I think you have drawn it together very well.
^ scum team
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Turnip Head wrote: I don't know what juliets thinks about sig tbh. I think she had her heart set on voting sig coming into the lynch, maybe to appear consistent with her vote yesterday. She caught flak for it and moved off of it. I think what's interesting is that she didn't stick to her guns by owning up to her vote, but she also didn't noticeably change her stance on sig either. She just sort of moved to other targets.
You said you thought she was possibly trying to make herself look better. I don't think her switching her vote (especially in the way you described) makes her look better, it makes her look flaky and unsure of what she's doing, ie panic mode. Is panic mode indicative of baddie juliets?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote:

Ouch :(

Feel Better :)
I still haven't forgotten that you are scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree Golden is definitely scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree Golden is definitely scum
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm as scummy as you Mac...............oh wait nevermind since I'm not actually a baddie.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I voted nutella and luke for now, in case I fall asleep.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:I'm as scummy as you Mac...............oh wait nevermind since I'm not actually a baddie.
Vote me you fiend
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Typhoony wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I don't know what juliets thinks about sig tbh. I think she had her heart set on voting sig coming into the lynch, maybe to appear consistent with her vote yesterday. She caught flak for it and moved off of it. I think what's interesting is that she didn't stick to her guns by owning up to her vote, but she also didn't noticeably change her stance on sig either. She just sort of moved to other targets.
You said you thought she was possibly trying to make herself look better. I don't think her switching her vote (especially in the way you described) makes her look better, it makes her look flaky and unsure of what she's doing, ie panic mode. Is panic mode indicative of baddie juliets?
Well what I'm saying is she was getting heat for voting sig, so maybe she thought not voting sig was the way to get attention off of her. I can see it the way you're saying too though. I have no idea what baddie juliets looks like, she's been a civ in every game I've played with her up to this point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
Well what I'm saying is she was getting heat for voting sig, so maybe she thought not voting sig was the way to get attention off of her. I can see it the way you're saying too though. I have no idea what baddie juliets looks like, she's been a civ in every game I've played with her up to this point.
So does she seem different then?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
So does she seem different then?
Not vastly different, but enough that I'm questioning her.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Tranq and TinyBubbles
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote:
sig wrote:I'm as scummy as you Mac...............oh wait nevermind since I'm not actually a baddie.
Vote me you fiend
Nope I'm good I don't like to vote for those who encourage it usually something nasty happens to those who do it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Voting Bulls and Tiny Bubbles.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Just got home from work, I'll begin the lynch post now. Locking the thread for a few mins in the meantime.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

-= Beautiful =-

TinyBubbles panted as she pressed her back up against a thick tree in the darkness. She could hear the angry voices from several directions now, and torchlight lit up the woods all around. She had been running for too long, and her lungs burned and her muscles ached.

She dug her claws into the tree to climb up and hide in the thick foliage, but she didn't make it all the way up before someone yelled "There she is! I see her!"

Quickly the people converged, swords, torches, pitchforks, and nooses in everyone's hands. TinyBubbles scampered up higher into the tree, and tried to climb out a high branch to reach a neighbouring tree, but a crossbow bolt thudded into her shoulder and she cried out, retreating.

It wasn't long before they set fire to the tree, and as the flames rose, TinyBubbles had to leap to the ground, where they all converged on her, and she died, curled up in a ball, stabbed over and over.

TinyBubbles has been lynched. She was the Beautiful Beast.

It is now Night 3. Please send in your Night PMs and movements.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy is replacing Elohcin.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The marmot rolls out the red carpet for the doctor's entrance. This doctor is most definitely a doctor, and has come to cure us all from our previously fatal diseases.

The pinto bean man will replace in next. He and the doctor will dance together in the fields, and have many good times.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I was wrong that bubbles killed timmer :( frustrated about that. Because that's actually the bit I felt more confident on.

Glad to see we got a serial killer though. So not too bad.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutelle wasn't lynched interesting. Was it a power or just only one lynched was meant to happen?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I hope the last option in the poll wasn't a Host-specific option. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Serial killer, but a recruitable one that hadn't actually killed anyone.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 211

Post by Epignosis »

Dem lynchez
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Dom Dom where u at.

Matt in answer to your question. If you vote for me I will be thrilled.
class.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Bubbles »

Long Con wrote:
-= Beautiful =-

TinyBubbles panted as she pressed her back up against a thick tree in the darkness. She could hear the angry voices from several directions now, and torchlight lit up the woods all around. She had been running for too long, and her lungs burned and her muscles ached.

She dug her claws into the tree to climb up and hide in the thick foliage, but she didn't make it all the way up before someone yelled "There she is! I see her!"

Quickly the people converged, swords, torches, pitchforks, and nooses in everyone's hands. TinyBubbles scampered up higher into the tree, and tried to climb out a high branch to reach a neighbouring tree, but a crossbow bolt thudded into her shoulder and she cried out, retreating.

It wasn't long before they set fire to the tree, and as the flames rose, TinyBubbles had to leap to the ground, where they all converged on her, and she died, curled up in a ball, stabbed over and over.

TinyBubbles has been lynched. She was the Beautiful Beast.

It is now Night 3. Please send in your Night PMs and movements.
/screams in horror, blood dripping from her multiple stab wounds

see you on the flip side guys :beer:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Not bad.
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Luke11646 »

Typhoony wrote:I voted nutella and luke for now, in case I fall asleep.
Why me?
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Luke11646 wrote:
Typhoony wrote:I voted nutella and luke for now, in case I fall asleep.
Why me?
People think you are bad because they think you have had enough time now to know who to vote for, or at least be able to contribute an idea.

Btw, Wilgy, welcome.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Peace out Bubbles.

Welcome Dr Wilgy
Lol. You just said you weren't bad in sarcastic orange.

Someone get Bullz on the case! :omg:
Image Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Wow, surprised I didn't die. I guess Tranq was right.

Totally forgot to come back to defend again before the poll ended as I have been totally swamped with work today, but I see Typhoony made a post about me and a couple others voted for me without much explanation. If there is any point in particular that people want me to answer, ask away.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”