Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Zebra I feel like you having scum reads on all the low posters is odd. There is so much stuff with people who post a lot and you don't get any kind of scum read from any of them?
This could be a scum tactic to look like he or she is trying to catch scum when really all he or she is doing is throwing shit at low posters who probably aren't around and won't say anything. While she stays in good graces of the high posters.
First of all, I don't have scum reads of all the low posters. See DFaraday, Canucklehead, Savage, Glorfindel, etc. I was actually surprised at how many of my low poster reads ended up town upon going through their ISO's. So saying I had scum reads on all of the low posters is either ignorant or opportunistic of you. Second, aside from Russ because he was the last read and I was tired, I did go fairly in-depth for the more prominent posters at least for a Day 1 analysis. And I did scum read some of them. Russ, Enrique, and Matt. Third, my philosophy behind players that have yet to post any on-topic content of any kind is that when in doubt, they are lacking content because they are bad. And going through those ISO's I expressed a lot of weariness from just how often I had to apply that philosophy. And keep in mind that like I said as I went through the analyses, most of these are pressure reads and can and most likely will be subject to change upon the presence of more material from these lower posters. It's virtually impossible that I'll still have a scum read on every single minimal poster once they start talking. You just happen to not be one of those players, apparently. I am certain you are bad.

If I was trying to pretend to be catching scum I wouldn't preface the ISO analyses by admitting that I know there is little content to go off and that I don't care, a preface that I have used to respond to both Matt and Dom's disliking of the content I provided. What I did was to help me (and others) get a better understanding of the direction of the game is going and make sure I don't miss anything important or noteworthy from the lower posters just because they are less noticeable than the higher posters. I'm glad I did it too, because I probably would've missed how scummy you have appeared if I hadn't gone through your ISO. The same goes for DrWilgy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, talk to me about this slight town read of Enrique and do it fast. He could get lynched today.
I don't agree with the case against him and don't really see what more he could do to defend himself against it than what he has. I don't know Enrique well at all, but it feels like an 'easy day one vote' to me, and I think there are people who have done definitively dodgier things.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique, I'd recommend that you engage the thread right now. What other reads or thoughts do you have? Literally anything. I'm digesting your most recent post as we speak, but I want to try to get a feel for you as much as I can, and I think it'd be best for anyone considering voting you any time soon does the same.

Holy shit, so many linkitis, posting anyway.
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 49

Post by bcornett24 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:I took a quick look at Matt F's content almost every single post is related to this death star controversy.

Matt F
What do you make of it with regards to his alignment?
I've been staring at it for like 20 mins now and I honestly have no clue. You can make many arguments to justify or convict him based on his obsession with it. He himself said scum would not blatantly want to go to the death star and he was insistent upon it which makes him civ. The argument could be made that because of this he could vote this was as scum and then he would be thought to be civ, but this is wifom. Matt then stated that he thought it would be great to go there because it was fun (which he stated before, and on several other occasions). He has provided several reasons for his vote which could all or part be true, so it comes down to if you believe what Matt said or not. I will say, I agree with him completely that death star is bad-ass. I am just not sure about the persistence on it. It was suggested that he had info, but he stated he didn't. All he had to do was drop the subject at some point and time and this whole conversation could have been avoided. The fact that he kept going on about it is confusing in its own right.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Golden, what's with the mafia read of Bass?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote: Black Rock
Black Rock wrote:I started page 10, so almost caught up. I have to pick up LC and then he'll take over the computer for that other game. I'll have to finish catch up later.

I do want to revisit this quote.
a2thezebra wrote:So if MM can get away with anything how are we supposed to catch him if he is scum? Again I ask, if his actions are meta-proof, what is his normal scum behavior?
Now that I'm not joking around, I went back to this point to continue my catch up and when I read it again, what are you asking here. Why are you pushing it so much?
So you're almost caught up right here (yet you haven't posted anything since) and the only thing you have to offer is a proposition of the idea that I was exaggerating how strange it is that everyone was letting MM's early vote slide when MM himself agrees with me and claims to have done that for the purpose of gauging reactions? Wow. GTH right now I think you are:

SCUM
Was that the response to my question? Maybe you should read my post again.

What is it that makes me scum again? The fact that I was wondering what answer would make you happy or that I have been busy since this post?
(yet you haven't posted anything since)
I have to pick up LC and then he'll take over the computer for that other game.
Then I went to bed, then I went to work. Before you tell someone to go to Hell, slow down on your conclusions and answer the damn question.
"Read my post again?" Take your own advice. I didn't tell you to go to hell, you seem to have singled out the fact that I scum read you based on the little content I had to go off of (and did you see how many others I scum read as well? I wouldn't be as worried as you seem to be here) to justify a serious over-reaction.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

I'm at the top of page 16 right now, catching up. Looks like I already have 5 votes. Swell.

MP - I think Dom is bad for throwing his vote on me the way he did without even conversing (at least Zebra and Golden have actually spoken with me), but right now I'm throwing a vote on Enrique to save myself. Please peeps, I implore you to vote Enrique with me because I am civvie and I don't even know wtf happened here today.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I just looked at the tally... Matt F has 5 votes and is in danger zone. One of those votes is from Glorfindel. Where did Glorfindel post anything regarding his vote? Did I miss it? If not, consider me alarmed.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:gth in this context is gun to head not go to hell.

Fuck me, all these new terms are throwing me off. I was all insulted. :blush:
Whoops never mind :haha: I take it back, your overreaction doesn't seem as bad as I thought now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Golden, what's with the mafia read of Bass?
OK... a couple of things.

First, it may have been MM himself or someone else who said civilian bass doesn't usually have a problem giving an opinion on MM.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:MM is one of the hardest people to read it usually takes a few phase for me to even to form an opinion on him.
MP is really good at being bad but I don't think he is bad this game only because I don't think he would walk away from his computer when he is being talked about if he was bad.
That quote, then, appears to be out of civilian character. I think that kind of thing is quite telling... would civ bass try to reserve judgement on someone to get them on side?

His ISO reads to me, like the bass baddie meta I know.. although I don't claim to have a great read on his civ meta.

Also, that suspicion of zebra at the end there, just adds to it.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Enrique »

Also, Black Rock. I remember a huuuge deal being made out my defending myself in Monty Python, where yes I did flip bad, but let me remind you that I was a converted baddie for a grand total of one day phase before I got killed :p (that was the worst tbh, my role had extra lives and people actually tried to night kill me at every opportunity!)

I'm gonna vote for Russ. Nothing he has said in the thread has read to me as anything but scum-minded.

linki- Golden v Mac v Zebra looks like a civvie free-for-all to me. I think a link could possibly be drawn between you and Russ (I don't care for all the WIFOM in your weak pursuit of him and his sarcastic "distancing" comment), but yeah that's not very convincing.

Brian looks good to me as well. Matt is a dirty dirty liar and he should come clean. That's off the top of my head right now. Most everyone I know is acting like their normal selves.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon

Post by bcornett24 »

Glorfindel wrote:I've got to tell you guys, I feel so far out of my depth right now. From my limited experience, what passes for evidence this early on in Mafia games is often little more than a combination of bravado and overactive imagination. All I can see is some particularly harsh accusations being thrown around by some VERY enthusiastic players. I have been around long enough not to mistake aggressiveness in these games with Mafia guilt so a couple of feuding prominent players (at this stage of the game) doesn't convince me that one is necessarily Mafia. From what I've read, Golden seems to make a lot of sense to me...

Like I said, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to follow you guys...
This was his last post.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:MP, I think it was a combination of the copious spoiler tags, quotes, and colored responses. All I know is that last night I found it impossible to read. I don't usually have that problem so maybe it was all on my end, but man I am not kidding it made my head hurt.

I think Matt denying any Death Star intel is just him backpedaling. I mean, seriously, nobody was ever gonna forget how badly he pushed for it.

Let me explain the Russ thing to you (I sort of already did but this is more to the point): his idea to vote for Tattooine to find out Jabba's plans sounds absolutely insane and like total bullshit, like a really poorly thought excuse to justify his vote. Knowing Tattooine is a base for everyone but the civvies, you choose to go there? Even Death Star voters didn't try to validate their vote with "we can find some stuff out," it just strikes me as complete nonsense reasoning.

I specifically had some issues with your responses to Mac (I might get to that later, can't remember specifics), your reluctance to understand what's wrong with Russ, and mostly I was annoyed that post was so much trouble for practically nothing I could agree with. Maybe it's a playstyle thing. Maybe we have different perspectives based on in-game factors. I have no clue, but the point is, we're not currently on the same wavelength. It's something I find happens a lot before my instincts really kick in. I'm more inclined to trust some people over others (I don't think I've EVER thought of Canuck as a baddie. I kept telling my team in Monty Python she was the last civvie. I'm still not over that betrayal of trust).

MP, BR, and Dom (I'm still waiting for him to throw his hat in this one :p) are players that I remember having trouble seeing eye to eye with in my last few games. They absolutely got me in Dr. Who (probably my worst mafia performance ever tbh), but even then it just seemed like a rehash of Monty Python.
Enrique, that's my bad, I try to format my responses in a way that's easily readable. I've been chastised in the past for incredibly long posts with tons of quotes, so I've been attempting to use the spoilers to my advantage there.

Thanks for explaining the Russ thing. I suppose that makes sense; I was confused because I thought there was some sort of very specific mafia strategy to his diction or content that I was missing.

If you do get to that later re: your thoughts on me, definitely let me know, and I'll try to convince you however I can that you're misguided.

You're right that we're not on the same wavelength, and I hope that's not why I'm mafia reading you. I want to understand you. Help convince me you're a civilian. Throw some reads out there. Fight for your life.

I was actually not swayed at all about Mac's case, but since then in several posts (as I've outlined previously) I have been struggling to understand the townie mindset. However, I could still easily see a scenario in which you just haven't found your footing much yet. I'm torn. I need to take a detailed look at your posts, which I started to do, but I've barely been able to really dig into them.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

wow sig actually voted for me. is he usually this damn two faced? I must've missed Matt's vote as well. I am terrible at keeping up.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Roxy wrote:I hate doing this but I randomed my vote from people I mentioned in my previous post and got Matt.
Sorry nothing personal but rl has its demands atm.
That's...convenient. And Dom's vote was lazy. If anything's going to persuade me to vote for someone besides Matt it's these strange Matt votes. :ponder:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:
He is only eight? I find it even stranger he wants to kill Boba Fett :P
I hope his grammar and spelling isn't that much better then mine it would be slightly embarrassing :beer:
English is his best subject. His grammar, vocabulary, and reading skills are quite advanced.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What about adverb usage? :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't know what to do right now. I'm not even particularly sold on Enrique or Matt F, so I'm feeling a bit nervous about the wagons that are forming.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt F wrote:I'm at the top of page 16 right now, catching up. Looks like I already have 5 votes. Swell.

MP - I think Dom is bad for throwing his vote on me the way he did without even conversing (at least Zebra and Golden have actually spoken with me), but right now I'm throwing a vote on Enrique to save myself. Please peeps, I implore you to vote Enrique with me because I am civvie and I don't even know wtf happened here today.
to save yourself

oh damn what

like cmon its not like im the only candidate, you can come up with better reasons than that
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Simon wrote:I don't have a reason for chosing to ask Russ first about Boba Fett. I believe Russ when he answered me.

I think Roxy might be bad and I'll vote to lynch her. She isn't talking much and might be trying to hide about being a baddie. :eye:
I have been informed that you are in fact 8. With this in mind, I now think you are good based on your posts so far.

linki @MP - Bass the Clever Bass the Clever Bass the Clever
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think its swell that everyone voted on time, what do you think Epignosis? :feb:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique, why did you vote for Russ if you may be in danger of dying? If you were a civilian concerned with dying, didn't you consider holding onto your vote and voting for Matt F instead?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Zebra I feel like you having scum reads on all the low posters is odd. There is so much stuff with people who post a lot and you don't get any kind of scum read from any of them?
This could be a scum tactic to look like he or she is trying to catch scum when really all he or she is doing is throwing shit at low posters who probably aren't around and won't say anything. While she stays in good graces of the high posters.
Bass, let's talk about this.

You do note this could be a mafia tactic. Do you think that is what zebra is doing? If so, would you consider voting for her today?

What are your other thoughts at the moment?
Yes I will be voting zebra I think it is a bad tactic. I think her or hus rainbow list just seems so forced out of nothing.
Yeah my rainbow list was so forced being the culmination of a three-hour ISO analysis of every single player and all. :rolleyes:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I know Epi and DH are laughing at me right now. :sigh:

All caught up. Looks like I'm most likely getting lynched today. Enrique needs two more votes to tie me and then he could switch up his vote last minute to me just to save himself...

Roxy - Random? Really? :P

Anyway, if I do get lynched, look at Dom next peeps. For real, above and beyond Zebra and Golden, this dude literally sussed me for contributing after others were sussing me for not contributing. That goes for Dragon too (who, btw, also voted Death Star)

Epi said we can, at the very least, discuss if we had info on the poll..

CAN ANYONE say they had info? I know I can't. Can anyone else? MP? Bass? Sig? Golden? Zebra? Any of you get info? I know I didn't. Maybe it's someone's crazy theory that I'm the only player in the entire game to receive info?

Anyway, yo Luke Skywalker, if you have a lynch stop or somethin', that'd be swell.
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
Simon wrote:I don't have a reason for chosing to ask Russ first about Boba Fett. I believe Russ when he answered me.

I think Roxy might be bad and I'll vote to lynch her. She isn't talking much and might be trying to hide about being a baddie. :eye:
I have been informed that you are in fact 8. With this in mind, I now think you are good based on your posts so far.

I've reviewed what you and Golden have said about Bass, and I'll admit that there's not much there pointing to a townie mindset. There's just not much there in general though.

I gut read him town because I feel like his observation regarding your ISOs being against low posters seemed a bit ballsy and opinionated, and that mafia Bass seems more cautious and concerned with making assertive judgments.

You going to be voting for him?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Even though I noted the civ side I was seeing to Matt, I don't really have a problem voting for him. Indeed, it seems like he or Enrique will be lynched, and I feel better about a Matt vote than an Enrique vote. I don't think Bass will be lynched.

So, voting Matt.
bcornett24
Stool Pigeon

Post by bcornett24 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't know what to do right now. I'm not even particularly sold on Enrique or Matt F, so I'm feeling a bit nervous about the wagons that are forming.
I agree with this. The only thing that I know, 100% for sure is that there cannot be a no-lynch that only hurts the town.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:I think its swell that everyone voted on time, what do you think Epignosis? :feb:
Thread was blocked by an asteroid field at work. I'm 5 parsecs behind.

I used my hyperdrive to speed up and see this post. Now I'm going to head back.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I also just remembered (due to DH's host post) that I think the day ends before the poll does, so I may already have been too late. That's why I made a call now.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

bcornett24 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:Are you currently civilian golden?
:ponder:

You don't seem too dedicated to the belief that Golden doesn't have much content. And what are you implying with "currently"?
Both of these have been discussed in several later posts as well as a detail iso of golden. Have you had the time to read them yet?
At the time of that post I had not fully caught up. Consider that statement void. :noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Even though I noted the civ side I was seeing to Matt, I don't really have a problem voting for him. Indeed, it seems like he or Enrique will be lynched, and I feel better about a Matt vote than an Enrique vote. I don't think Bass will be lynched.

So, voting Matt.
You and zebra would have been 2 votes; why not campaign for more?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bcornett24 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't know what to do right now. I'm not even particularly sold on Enrique or Matt F, so I'm feeling a bit nervous about the wagons that are forming.
I agree with this. The only thing that I know, 100% for sure is that there cannot be a no-lynch that only hurts the town.
No lynches aren't usually an outcome or option in games here, so I would bet we don't have to worry about that.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:Also, Black Rock. I remember a huuuge deal being made out my defending myself in Monty Python, where yes I did flip bad, but let me remind you that I was a converted baddie for a grand total of one day phase before I got killed :p (that was the worst tbh, my role had extra lives and people actually tried to night kill me at every opportunity!)

I'm gonna vote for Russ. Nothing he has said in the thread has read to me as anything but scum-minded.

linki- Golden v Mac v Zebra looks like a civvie free-for-all to me. I think a link could possibly be drawn between you and Russ (I don't care for all the WIFOM in your weak pursuit of him and his sarcastic "distancing" comment), but yeah that's not very convincing.

Brian looks good to me as well. Matt is a dirty dirty liar and he should come clean. That's off the top of my head right now. Most everyone I know is acting like their normal selves.

I don't think I played Monty Python, or I did and got replaced.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm sticking with my evaluation. I doubt Enrique's sincerity more than Matt F's, and I don't understand why Enrique voted off to Russ if he thinks Matt is a liar and is a civilian concerned about his own life. The tally just now is 6-3 Matt F to Enrique, so let's make it 6-4.

votes Enrique
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

If Darth Helper does not object, I have no issue with letting it run to the stated deadline at the top.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I just looked at the tally... Matt F has 5 votes and is in danger zone. One of those votes is from Glorfindel. Where did Glorfindel post anything regarding his vote? Did I miss it? If not, consider me alarmed.
That makes the third vote for Matt F that I am uncomfortable with. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm officially not voting for him. Most of the wagon is just too easy.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Enrique, why did you vote for Russ if you may be in danger of dying? If you were a civilian concerned with dying, didn't you consider holding onto your vote and voting for Matt F instead?
Because I'm dumb and completely missed 2/3 of the votes on me :p Plus, I'd have rather seen Russ get the votes today than Matt, but if Matt is still refusing to come clean about his Death Star info I don't mind this too much.

linki: wait mp you hadnt voted for me... then who was the other person
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Even though I noted the civ side I was seeing to Matt, I don't really have a problem voting for him. Indeed, it seems like he or Enrique will be lynched, and I feel better about a Matt vote than an Enrique vote. I don't think Bass will be lynched.

So, voting Matt.
Lol

That might've been the nail.

Golden - Once I flip, I hope you realize I was absolutely not being disingenuous with any of my posts. I also notice you NEVER went into specifics as I asked you to, regarding "alot of your posts" being disingenuous.

To anyone sussing me for the Death Star stuff, if you're not bad, then you're a terrible civilian for sussing me for that. I mean, Death Star is the coolest and most fun option. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves.

Linki - MP, thank you!! Not that it matters, I think I may be getting lynched anyway. But for real, thanks for not voting me. I really have no idea why people are all over me when I'm playing as I always do.

Linki - Zebra, I don't suppose there's a chance you will vote Enrique? :grin:
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oh, Eloh. Jeez it's like I've lost all capacity to read things.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to go make some dinner now because I'm STARVING, then return to essay writing, so I won't be back until Night 1 or Day 2. I hope this result goes well.

See you all later.

Linkitis and such, sorry to leave, but I really need to step away now!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

I've reviewed what you and Golden have said about Bass, and I'll admit that there's not much there pointing to a townie mindset. There's just not much there in general though.

I gut read him town because I feel like his observation regarding your ISOs being against low posters seemed a bit ballsy and opinionated, and that mafia Bass seems more cautious and concerned with making assertive judgments.

You going to be voting for him?
Yup. What seems ballsy and opinionated to you seems contrived and nervous to me. If I can I'd like to see another response from him before I do vote though.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:MP, I think it was a combination of the copious spoiler tags, quotes, and colored responses. All I know is that last night I found it impossible to read. I don't usually have that problem so maybe it was all on my end, but man I am not kidding it made my head hurt.

I think Matt denying any Death Star intel is just him backpedaling. I mean, seriously, nobody was ever gonna forget how badly he pushed for it.

Let me explain the Russ thing to you (I sort of already did but this is more to the point): his idea to vote for Tattooine to find out Jabba's plans sounds absolutely insane and like total bullshit, like a really poorly thought excuse to justify his vote. Knowing Tattooine is a base for everyone but the civvies, you choose to go there? Even Death Star voters didn't try to validate their vote with "we can find some stuff out," it just strikes me as complete nonsense reasoning.

I specifically had some issues with your responses to Mac (I might get to that later, can't remember specifics), your reluctance to understand what's wrong with Russ, and mostly I was annoyed that post was so much trouble for practically nothing I could agree with. Maybe it's a playstyle thing. Maybe we have different perspectives based on in-game factors. I have no clue, but the point is, we're not currently on the same wavelength. It's something I find happens a lot before my instincts really kick in. I'm more inclined to trust some people over others (I don't think I've EVER thought of Canuck as a baddie. I kept telling my team in Monty Python she was the last civvie. I'm still not over that betrayal of trust).

MP, BR, and Dom (I'm still waiting for him to throw his hat in this one :p) are players that I remember having trouble seeing eye to eye with in my last few games. They absolutely got me in Dr. Who (probably my worst mafia performance ever tbh), but even then it just seemed like a rehash of Monty Python.
I'm sorry, if I hadn't already had a ping on you this last line would have done me in. I feel like you're saying that the suspicion I have on you is based on you being bad in recent games I have played with you.

omg, that sentence is bad... but it is staying.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

So, voting Matt.
Four reasons:

1) campaigning to lynch someone who currently has zero votes with twenty minutes to go is rarely successful. I can't remember when it has been.
2) I'm happy with a Matt F lynch
3) My above point about forgetting DH had made a POST saying the day was 48 hours from that post, although I went back and checked afterwards and the poll is correct anyway. DH just freaked me out with that host post just before.
4) I didn't want to be the last Alderaan voter to vote.

linki @Matt - no. I never went in to the specifics. Like I said, you don't get to demand that I'm supatown and dictate how I present my suspicions. I didn't like the approach you took to me at all. I found the ENTIRE POSTS disingenuous. They read entirely falsely to me, like you were making reads for the sake of making reads. Not like the Matt F I'm used to at all.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:If Darth Helper does not object, I have no issue with letting it run to the stated deadline at the top.
Sure.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:What about adverb usage? :p
:haha:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I forgot to say I voted for enrique
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:wow sig actually voted for me. is he usually this damn two faced? I must've missed Matt's vote as well. I am terrible at keeping up.
How am I being two faced? I thought about it some more read through your post and came to the conclusion you seem scummy, certainly more scummy them Matt, who from my understanding is getting votes from fly by voter or based around the Death Star thing.
You lower yourself to insults and you attempt to paint me bad by voting for you, I gave reasoning for my vote and stand by them.
This reaction much like your reaction when I mentioned the hutts and said you were interesting seems odd and scummy.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think its swell that everyone voted on time, what do you think Epignosis? :feb:
Thread was blocked by an asteroid field at work. I'm 5 parsecs behind.

I used my hyperdrive to speed up and see this post. Now I'm going to head back.
Yikes never mind, I'm voting Bass_the_Clever right now. This is the problem with catching up slower than the pace the thread itself is going. :phew:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Gaaaah! Someone help me! Lynch stop! Lynch switch! Vote Enrique!

:omg:

Linki Okay really Zeebs? :faint: Put your money where your mouth is and vote for me.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

So, voting Matt.
Yeah WTF Golden :mad:

Return to “Previous Jobs”