S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 8

Post by S~V~S »

LoRab wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Tell me more about your suspicion of sig, Lorab. Does the fact that he's dead make you suspect him more?
It actually doesn't change my suspicion of him at all.
Did you have a particular team you think he was on?

I still think typh was bad, what do you think about him?
I originally thought circle but they killed him. Unless that was a redirect or something. Or a mastermind plan so he wasnt revealed. Or he was either death and the slip was coincidence or based on the other teams thinking or Indy and the slip was coincidence. I don't think he was civ. I could have been wrong but that's my thought.

I think typh was a bad Indy. I wasn't getting a team feel for him, but I wasn't really getting a civ feel either.
Witherdeath killed him, Lorab. Right?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Tell me more about your suspicion of sig, Lorab. Does the fact that he's dead make you suspect him more?
It actually doesn't change my suspicion of him at all.
Did you have a particular team you think he was on?

I still think typh was bad, what do you think about him?
I originally thought circle but they killed him. Unless that was a redirect or something. Or a mastermind plan so he wasnt revealed. Or he was either death and the slip was coincidence or based on the other teams thinking or Indy and the slip was coincidence. I don't think he was civ. I could have been wrong but that's my thought.

I think typh was a bad Indy. I wasn't getting a team feel for him, but I wasn't really getting a civ feel either.
Witherdeath killed him, Lorab. Right?
Typh? Yeah.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Since I am not convinced by the case on Wilgy and do not think MM is a baddie, I will move my vote to Floyd for now as i find him more suspect than either Wilgy or MM, and he wants out anyhow :shrug:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

There is only one similarity between me and the BoB game and that is in both of them I had RL internet issues that have prevented me from posting more. I'm not sure how people can really say they even find them similar, when in BoB I distanced like crazy from my teammates, and in this game it seems one of the accusations is that I have stayed away from the baddie lynches.

I have more to address I am sure, but I am still trying to get the PC fully operational , so will be back later. For now I am voting Floyd because self preservation + he doesn't seem to want to play. I also could consider a vote for bass, who I have a break to let him get caught up earlier when I questioned him, but hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him.
Gro-oo-ovy
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Switching my vote to Floyd. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. Hopefully you'll get to relax a bit now.

I still think splints would be a good lynch candidate next. I'm convinced she placed that beacon there to lure people to the explosion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:There is only one similarity between me and the BoB game and that is in both of them I had RL internet issues that have prevented me from posting more. I'm not sure how people can really say they even find them similar, when in BoB I distanced like crazy from my teammates, and in this game it seems one of the accusations is that I have stayed away from the baddie lynches.

I have more to address I am sure, but I am still trying to get the PC fully operational , so will be back later. For now I am voting Floyd because self preservation + he doesn't seem to want to play. I also could consider a vote for bass, who I have a break to let him get caught up earlier when I questioned him, but hasn't done anything to make me feel better about him.
splintsy, maybe you're having internet problems, I will take you at your word there. But internet problems did not stop you from posting three times yesterday about how you thought the beacon was interesting. Your internet was working then, so you had an opportunity to be engaged in the game, but only chose to talk about how you think the beacon is interesting. And when I know that you struggle to be engaged as a baddie from past experience, that concerns me.

You and SVS voting for Floyd "because he wants out" does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy either. When did we start lynching people because they want to be replaced? :huh:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:Since I am not convinced by the case on Wilgy and do not think MM is a baddie, I will move my vote to Floyd for now as i find him more suspect than either Wilgy or MM, and he wants out anyhow :shrug:
Any thoughts on splintsy or Bass? You say you're voting for Floyd because you don't like the cases on Wilgy or MM (and because he wants out lol)... what about the other players being discussed with votes?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

FS can you explain how your vote was out of self preservation when you have zero votes?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:FS can you explain how your vote was out of self preservation when you have zero votes?
She had one vote but Draconus just switched to Floyd.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Even so.... other people (Floyd) have WAY more votes than her and so does (and did) DrWildgy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

When I voted, Floyd had three votes while I only had one, but also had two speculated votes. (TH and golden) that would have tied me with Floyd
So yea, self preservation

Don't see how that's that weird
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dr wilgy had two votes (one of which - golden - talked of voting me) so self preservation again makes sense. Why shouldn't I vote to save myself Dom?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Turnip Head wrote:
fingersplints wrote:There is only one similarity between me and the BoB game and that is in both of them I had RL internet issues that have prevented me from posting more. I'm not sure how people can really say they even find them similar, when in BoB I distanced like crazy from my teammates, and in this game it seems one of the accusations is that I have stayed away from the baddie lynches.

splintsy, maybe you're having internet problems, I will take you at your word there. But internet problems did not stop you from posting three times yesterday about how you thought the beacon was interesting. Your internet was working then, so you had an opportunity to be engaged in the game, but only chose to talk about how you think the beacon is interesting. And when I know that you struggle to be engaged as a baddie from past experience, that concerns me.

You and SVS voting for Floyd "because he wants out" does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy either. When did we start lynching people because they want to be replaced? :huh:

I posted three times about it TH? Really? I posted once about it, then continued to post about it to defend myself.

I actually don't struggle to be engaged as a baddie. When I am revealed as a civvie it will prove that you are either intentionally mischaracterising how I play or just don't know me well at all.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also TH - I'd always rather see someone lynched then modkilled. Lynching gives us information. Mod killing does not.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:I posted three times about it TH? Really? I posted once about it, then continued to post about it to defend myself.

I actually don't struggle to be engaged as a baddie. When I am revealed as a civvie it will prove that you are either intentionally mischaracterising how I play or just don't know me well at all.
My point is that in the last 8 days you have 0 posts about who you think is bad, and 3 posts about how you think the beacon is interesting or defending your point of view about it. You are able to post to defend yourself, but when asked why you aren't contributing to hunting baddies, it's because the internet.

You have told me before that you struggle to get involved in the discussion as a baddie, I obviously can't prove it because you said it in a baddie chatroom :shrug2: But nonetheless I have also seen civvie fingersplints and she finds ways to be involved.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:Also TH - I'd always rather see someone lynched then modkilled. Lynching gives us information. Mod killing does not.
I like how you equate asking to be replaced with modkilling. :ponder:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Turnip Head wrote:You and SVS voting for Floyd "because he wants out" does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy either. When did we start lynching people because they want to be replaced? :huh:
I know this wasn't directed at me, but just wanted to put my side in there. I was comfortable switching to Floyd because I've been tunneling him for awhile now. The fact that he wants to be replaced actually makes it a little harder for me to vote for him. I'd like to see him come back. But I also think there is a baddie there to be lynched. Soooo yeah.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm cool with your vote Drac, I know you've suspected Floyd for a while. Splintsy didn't cite suspecting Floyd as a reason for voting him.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I figured. Just wanted my thoughts to be out there :) I'd be willing to switch my vote back if there are enough others, of course.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Turnip Head wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Also TH - I'd always rather see someone lynched then modkilled. Lynching gives us information. Mod killing does not.
I like how you equate asking to be replaced with modkilling. :ponder:
Running out of replacements has caused a lot of mod killing in recent games, so it isn't much of a stretch.

Whatever you think I said in a baddie chat I don't think I worded it like that, as I don't find that I struggle to get involved as a baddie, so we will have to agree to disagree.
Gro-oo-ovy
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I actually find floyd more suspicious with his desire to be replaced. I feel like a newer player who was civ would go with the flow and argue that they weren't bad, but a baddie is more likely to not know how to defend, and steps out. I would consider changing a vote there.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Turnip Head wrote:My point is that in the last 8 days you have 0 posts about who you think is bad, and 3 posts about how you think the beacon is interesting or defending your point of view about it. You are able to post to defend yourself, but when asked why you aren't contributing to hunting baddies, it's because the internet.
So you admit I had posts getting involved prior to the past 8 days. How does that line up with your view on a "baddie splints"? Wouldn't I have had trouble getting involved then too?
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:My point is that in the last 8 days you have 0 posts about who you think is bad, and 3 posts about how you think the beacon is interesting or defending your point of view about it. You are able to post to defend yourself, but when asked why you aren't contributing to hunting baddies, it's because the internet.
So you admit I had posts getting involved prior to the past 8 days. How does that line up with your view on a "baddie splints"? Wouldn't I have had trouble getting involved then too?
Nice spin :haha: No I think your involvement in general has been lightweight, but it is especially noticeable recently.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

LoRab wrote:I actually find floyd more suspicious with his desire to be replaced. I feel like a newer player who was civ would go with the flow and argue that they weren't bad, but a baddie is more likely to not know how to defend, and steps out. I would consider changing a vote there.
I disagree with this reasoning. I've asked for a replacement several times as a civ in the past. Mostly because of being extremely busy, but also because of feeling disconnected from the game. Being a baddie used to keep me interested more so than being a civ.
Also, I believe Floyd was a baddie in both Talking Heads and Dune, and he didn't ask to be replaced in either of those (to my knowledge).

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I think that lorabs point could have merit, but I also agree with draconus. I don't know Floyd well enough to know if he prefers to be a baddie or civvie. I know I personally can convince myself to keep going with a game I don't have time/desire to play if I had btsc to worry about. If it's just myself, I care less. But I know other players who prefer to be a civvie and are probably the opposite
Gro-oo-ovy
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I've seen it happen both ways. And, I've seen baddie roles live longer as a result, tbh. Players tend to give a replacement a day or so to settle in and catch up, especially if there is suspicion and not definitive reason to know someone is almost definitely bad.

Also, he's never really said that he's good, even though there's been suspicion on him for a while--he's never really defended. He's also made on topic comments/votes, despite not being caught up, which often points to BTSC.

And he asked to be replaced, which gives a chance, and not to just lynch him. In my experience, baddies do not often go the "just lynch me" route, as it reveals their role and isn't fair to their teammates.

It's not enough to lynch someone on its own, but yeah. Yet note, I have not, at this point, changed my vote. It' sjust something I'm considering.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:Dr wilgy had two votes (one of which - golden - talked of voting me) so self preservation again makes sense. Why shouldn't I vote to save myself Dom?
I didn't say you shouldn't

I said you didn't really have to. Those are different things. Please don't conflate them.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm pinged by FS's recent comments and her ability to only speak about defending herself-- nothing really beyond that. She seems only concerned that she ISN'T lynched.

I also have been suspicious of both Floyd and Mac since the beginning and wouldn't mind lynching one of them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Since I am not convinced by the case on Wilgy and do not think MM is a baddie, I will move my vote to Floyd for now as i find him more suspect than either Wilgy or MM, and he wants out anyhow :shrug:
Any thoughts on splintsy or Bass? You say you're voting for Floyd because you don't like the cases on Wilgy or MM (and because he wants out lol)... what about the other players being discussed with votes?
At the time I voted, votes were starting to coalesce. All three of the people I mentioned had 2 votes at that time, everyone else had one. I also said I like the case on him better, not just that he wanted out. I think Bass is very uninvolved, which makes him MUCH more likely to be civ in my view. I also know for a RL fact that Splints has not had a lot of online time recently, and it is my opinion, in general, that she butters people up more when she is bad, which I am not seeing here.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have not only spoke about defending myself. I commented on Floyd quitting, and bass. And damn right I am concerned about getting lynched atm. I'd be fucking crazy not to be.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

fingersplints wrote:I have not only spoke about defending myself. I commented on Floyd quitting, and bass. And damn right I am concerned about getting lynched atm. I'd be fucking crazy not to be.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Come on.. you can't honestly say that you've been trying to find baddies.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I can say that I am trying. Because it isn't an acceptable level to you, that doesn't make it "not trying".

You have said I am only focused on not getting lynched and that isn't true. I've tried to talk about other stuff too. But when I am in danger of getting lynched my number one focus is always not getting lynched.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I did not try for a few days, but in general, yes I am trying.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:It feels like a new post-juliets dawn where new suspicions need to come forth.

I have two clear thoughts so far. The first is that I can see a scenario where Dr Wilgy is bad and on the Cabal and they set up his 'death' knowing the night wouldn't count for cred. My impression from TH, and it was backed up somewhat when I asked about it in the thread, is that this is exactly the kind of gambit Wilgy would enjoy. It seems up his alley.
I am no longer intoxicated :D

Golden, how many times have we been on a team together? What makes you think this is up my alley? XD XD
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also catching up.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:It feels like a new post-juliets dawn where new suspicions need to come forth.

I have two clear thoughts so far. The first is that I can see a scenario where Dr Wilgy is bad and on the Cabal and they set up his 'death' knowing the night wouldn't count for cred. My impression from TH, and it was backed up somewhat when I asked about it in the thread, is that this is exactly the kind of gambit Wilgy would enjoy. It seems up his alley.

Golden, how many times have we been on a team together? What makes you think this is up my alley? XD XD
You pretty just answered him by saying, "Wifom?" When, really, he was saying that this is totally something you would do. Also, it doesn't have to be up your alley or have been your idea, even. It could have been a scheme thought out by others on your team, and you cooperated with it. How would it not be up your alley, by the way?

And why did you ask people to night kill you? And why did you stop after night 6.1?

It also makes sense why LC would have told us late what the results of the first non-night were. Someone on your team reminded him.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

DrWilgy wrote:

You DO have to admit that the circumstances look like a gambit on your part, right? I mean, what are the odds of this being a coincidence that is entirely out of your hands, really?
My siggie.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

I think we've been over Floyd enough and it's time to finally get an answer on this so- voting Floyd.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

You pretty just answered him by saying, "Wifom?" When, really, he was saying that this is totally something you would do. Also, it doesn't have to be up your alley or have been your idea, even. It could have been a scheme thought out by others on your team, and you cooperated with it. How would it not be up your alley, by the way?

And why did you ask people to night kill you? And why did you stop after night 6.1?

It also makes sense why LC would have told us late what the results of the first non-night were. Someone on your team reminded him.
Idk... Seems too simple... My schemes are more fun! Besides if I really wanted to have some clear, why would I ask people to kill me, rather than go with the flow? Just seems like too much work for something so insignificant. Also, why me rather than a teammate if that was the plan? Why wouldn't we save that play for when someone else needs an EZ clear.... Yes! This is why it's not my plan. Too many holes. Too many flaws. I wouldn't accept the plan even if it was my teamates.

I wanted to die because I didn't wanna play at the time... Better! I didnt wanna catch up DX

I do enjoy the speculation regarding the delay. Y'know... Considering this isn't the only time it has happened. Was this speculation genuine though... That is the questionoly.

Linki - Timmer, IDK bae. If those coincidences or gambits were forced to get me somewhat "cleared" as others described, it seems to be doing a pretty shitty job XD
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, who is inviting me to thier bonfire?
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Idk... Seems too simple... My schemes are more fun! Besides if I really wanted to have some clear, why would I ask people to kill me, rather than go with the flow? Just seems like too much work for something so insignificant. Also, why me rather than a teammate if that was the plan? Why wouldn't we save that play for when someone else needs an EZ clear.... Yes! This is why it's not my plan. Too many holes. Too many flaws. I wouldn't accept the plan even if it was my teamates.

I wanted to die because I didn't wanna play at the time... Better! I didnt wanna catch up DX

I do enjoy the speculation regarding the delay. Y'know... Considering this isn't the only time it has happened. Was this speculation genuine though... That is the questionoly.

Linki - Timmer, IDK bae. If those coincidences or gambits were forced to get me somewhat "cleared" as others described, it seems to be doing a pretty shitty job XD
In response to your wifom switcheroo goodness, I do think you would do it. I'm not sure your teammates would give you the chance to "accept" it, as I don't know who they are, but I know sometimes folks run with ideas before waiting to hear other views, why wouldn't you just ask for a replacement if you didn't want to play, I'm guessing that LC was reminded at other times about things he forgot to post (but your death is the only one connected to a baddie team, and why would anyone else necessarily want the result public, other than those who carried out the kill--and how would anyone other than the person that made it happen know that the original result was supposed to be in the post), why would the baddie team even care unless the result was significant, and yes the speculation is genuine.

And to your linkitis: sometimes plans don't go as planned.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Also, who is inviting me to thier bonfire?
Does the Floyd bonfire appeal to you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

In response to your wifom switcheroo goodness, I do think you would do it. I'm not sure your teammates would give you the chance to "accept" it, as I don't know who they are, but I know sometimes folks run with ideas before waiting to hear other views, why wouldn't you just ask for a replacement if you didn't want to play, I'm guessing that LC was reminded at other times about things he forgot to post (but your death is the only one connected to a baddie team, and why would anyone else necessarily want the result public, other than those who carried out the kill--and how would anyone other than the person that made it happen know that the original result was supposed to be in the post), why would the baddie team even care unless the result was significant, and yes the speculation is genuine.

And to your linkitis: sometimes plans don't go as planned.
Actually I replaced in! Also asking for a replacement isn't how I work.

I swapped in thinking I would have more time than what I did. Luckily I have recently regained the time.

I'm not sure about the floyd bonfire. Floyd and I were on the same team during TH and he never asked for a replacement even though he had some stoof to deal with. Seeing him ask for replacement now makes me think he has no commitment or team.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Wilgy, get yourself over to the Metalmarsh bonfire. Juliets' teammate HBoy is over here, but we can all still work together to get rid of the crazy Doctor...

Hosts - If a Mafia team is eliminated, will we be told?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:You have had a look in to the dastardly mind of a mafia Dr.

Do you think 'killing' himself as part of a failed night (if he knew the night would reset) sounds like his style?
Wilgy tried to produce a scum win from a very convoluted series of hypothetical things occurring from a plan he set from almost the start of the game.

As a scum player, he goes pretty hard on the tactics.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Having caught up...

I see we are headed for a Floyd lynch, and I have no problem with that. It's too common to leave inactive players who may or may not get replaced for another day. I don't mind getting that done.

I'm sticking with Wilgy, though. All his recent wifom just convinces me more. Like 'that gambit is just too ordinary for me'!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt F wrote:Wilgy, get yourself over to the Metalmarsh bonfire. Juliets' teammate HBoy is over here, but we can all still work together to get rid of the crazy Doctor...

Hosts - If a Mafia team is eliminated, will we be told?
Okie dokie! MM, I'm sorry. You are my friend regardless of bonfire events.

Golden, you are funny. Isn't it abit late for wifom? I'd rather you lynch me for vote record, or y'know accidentally saving juliets that one phase.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorry Wilgy. The way the game works is not that you get to choose why I find you suspicious, however much you might prefer that. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd vote Floyd if it came down to Floyd vs MM, though.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Sorry Wilgy. The way the game works is not that you get to choose why I find you suspicious, however much you might prefer that. :p
I'm actually going over your ISO now, but have you considered MM?

Oh wait, I think you did say that you didn't think it held much water.

Different question then - Whoever brought up that the Doctor was civvie in LC and BR's last World game, do you think he would still be civvie or do you think they would switch it up? Looking over his description again and considering he took out TH (well for two seconds anyway), I don't think he is.

Linki - Lol. Anyway what do you think about the character? Civ, baddie, or indy?
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”