Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 8

Post by HamburgerBoy »

S~V~S wrote:I strongly disagree with you about MM, Hammy, not so sure about Typhoony. I have known Typh for years, and been bad with him many times; I am not even sure HOW many. I think I read him well. I have never seen him aggressively defend a bad teammate EVER. To me his tone and feel were very civ. He buddies more when he is bad, and did not do it here. They hang together in IRC a lot, so he would have known her to be away. So I am not sure any of that speaks to his affiliation.

While I understand the desire to compare another persons gameplay to ones own, it is not generally a valid comparison. You are different people. We have a pair of twin brothers that are part of our community and who both play occasionally, and their games are amazingly different.

On short acquaintance with you, i think comparing your game and MMs game are like comparing a Lamborghini and a bottle nose dolphin. While both excellent, they are nothing alike. We are all rather individualists here as compared to the Mafia community at large, and MM is perhaps even more an individualist than most.

Link I @floyd can you please pm the host with that rather than discussing it with the thread? Thanks :)
None of that would preclude Typh from being on the Circle of Decay though; your comment on buddying actually makes him look worse, considering how he buddied juliets, which is what I was saying. Any link between Typh and MM would be based more on lack of interaction than anything, and I realize this is still speculative of Typh's alignment to begin with, and that until we have a confirmed Circle flip, it will be hard to say. I still think MM is bad regardless of team/lack thereof, however.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:Sorry Wilgy. The way the game works is not that you get to choose why I find you suspicious, however much you might prefer that. :p
That's why I said you are funny :P
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Btw just because this hasn't been brought up for awhile...let's not forget...

Progressive voters included MM, Bullzeye, Floyd, SVS, Epignosis, BWT. Remember one civvie, one Mafia, and one indy received info that a possible outcome of the poll was progressive voters being taken off the lynch poll on Day 1. Who replaced bwt? Or was he killed?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

Matt F wrote:
Golden wrote:Sorry Wilgy. The way the game works is not that you get to choose why I find you suspicious, however much you might prefer that. :p
I'm actually going over your ISO now, but have you considered MM?

Oh wait, I think you did say that you didn't think it held much water.

Different question then - Whoever brought up that the Doctor was civvie in LC and BR's last World game, do you think he would still be civvie or do you think they would switch it up? Looking over his description again and considering he took out TH (well for two seconds anyway), I don't think he is.

Linki - Lol. Anyway what do you think about the character? Civ, baddie, or indy?
Matt.. I was the one asking, TH said it was civvie in the last game. It sounds a bit evil to me, so I'm not necessarily convinced. TH wasn't trying to be convincing though, he was just using all available information to answer my question.

But I'm fairly convinced MM isn't the doctor, so I'm worried about the doctor but not worried that MM is that role.

BWT is timmer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Matt F wrote:Wilgy, get yourself over to the Metalmarsh bonfire. Juliets' teammate HBoy is over here, but we can all still work together to get rid of the crazy Doctor...
Two posts earlier
Matt F wrote:But I still plan on rereading HBoy (haven't gotten around to it sorry).
Make your case on me all big and formal-like pls. :beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I cannot fathom how anyone could make a case that HB is on juliets team. I perceive HB as one of the driving forces behind getting juliets lynched. If HB is bad, I think he would need to be on the other team.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Matt F wrote:Wilgy, get yourself over to the Metalmarsh bonfire. Juliets' teammate HBoy is over here, but we can all still work together to get rid of the crazy Doctor...
Two posts earlier
Matt F wrote:But I still plan on rereading HBoy (haven't gotten around to it sorry).
Make your case on me all big and formal-like pls. :beer:
Yeah, I promised I would and never did. :puppy:

Currently I'm going over Golden's ISO but I will look you over next, good sir!

What do you think of Mac and Floyd, HBoy?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:I cannot fathom how anyone could make a case that HB is on juliets team. I perceive HB as one of the driving forces behind getting juliets lynched. If HB is bad, I think he would need to be on the other team.
I admit with other games, I haven't had the time to go over stuff as closely as usual, however I am still pinged at his last minute switch to Mac. I didn't realize he was the driving force behind her getting lynched though, so I'll check out his ISO and see if I agree.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I might have to reread Lorab as well. She voted for Mac the first two days juliets was on the chopping block, but on the third day voted for juliets after juliets had already taken 7 votes. Hmmmm
Image Image Image Image
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Matt F wrote:Yeah, I promised I would and never did. :puppy:

Currently I'm going over Golden's ISO but I will look you over next, good sir!

What do you think of Mac and Floyd, HBoy?
I think Mac is heaps pro town and was instrumental in at least one Witherdeath lynch. I think Floyd is probably scum based on Tranq's insistence, and he also buckled under Epi's pressure a few days back, the same thing that made me suspect juliets as one of Luke's partners. I'm happy with the Floyd wagon as it stands.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorry for the four posts in a row, just looking over polls and noticing stuff.

Bullzeye voted for Canuckle the first day juliets was on the chopping block and then he voted Mac the second day. He was the second to last voter for juliets the day she was actually lynched.

And Bullzeye also strangely did not vote for his favorite music genre on Day 0, by voting Prog.

Bullzeye also seems to be employing the same strategy as he did as a baddie in Talking Heads, but being loads busy and not being able to catch up. BIG HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:mafia:

Linki - Thank you for posting HBoy! I am trying not to tunnel so much as I have in the past, keeping an open mind on you. Still have to look you over, though. I remember about 3 or 4 days ago I read about half of your ISO and thinkin' you were a baddie bad but let me catch up all the way (apparently Golden says if it wasn't for you juliets wouldn't be lynched!!!)
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Matt F wrote:I might have to reread Lorab as well. She voted for Mac the first two days juliets was on the chopping block, but on the third day voted for juliets after juliets had already taken 7 votes. Hmmmm
Please do. I have nothing to hide. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm civ, and all my actions have been civ. eye me all you want. :lorab:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:
Matt F wrote:I might have to reread Lorab as well. She voted for Mac the first two days juliets was on the chopping block, but on the third day voted for juliets after juliets had already taken 7 votes. Hmmmm
Please do. I have nothing to hide. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm civ, and all my actions have been civ. eye me all you want. :lorab:
Right now Bullz has taken priority over both you and HBoy. However, feel free to post on your meds, I still think that would be epic :workit:
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt F wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Right now Bullz has taken priority over both you and HBoy. However, feel free to post on your meds, I still think that would be epic :workit:
Will do! I took a painkiller tonight, so you might be in luck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

Hosts - If a Mafia team is eliminated, will we be told?
There is no way in the world that HamburgerBoy is juliets teammate.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:

Hosts - If a Mafia team is eliminated, will we be told?
There is no way in the world that HamburgerBoy is juliets teammate.
I must've missed a lot. :/

Anyway, will be ISOing Bullz now. We'll see what his feelings on juliets and Luke were.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
LoRab wrote:
See this is a good indication that you have had one OH YEAH ping and now you're preparing to tunnel Bullzeye for the rest of the game. :sigh:
Sorsha wrote:I think we've been over Floyd enough and it's time to finally get an answer on this so- voting Floyd.
Let's do it.

Wilgy come to the Floyd bonfire chode.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Matt F wrote:Sorry for the four posts in a row, just looking over polls and noticing stuff.

Bullzeye voted for Canuckle the first day juliets was on the chopping block and then he voted Mac the second day. He was the second to last voter for juliets the day she was actually lynched.

And Bullzeye also strangely did not vote for his favorite music genre on Day 0, by voting Prog.

Bullzeye also seems to be employing the same strategy as he did as a baddie in Talking Heads, but being loads busy and not being able to catch up. BIG HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:mafia:

Linki - Thank you for posting HBoy! I am trying not to tunnel so much as I have in the past, keeping an open mind on you. Still have to look you over, though. I remember about 3 or 4 days ago I read about half of your ISO and thinkin' you were a baddie bad but let me catch up all the way (apparently Golden says if it wasn't for you juliets wouldn't be lynched!!!)
I would say that another way of looking at juliets is that if anyone was in the perfect position to defend a scummate and vouch for her, it was me. Others got on that lynch too, but at least one person would likely not have ever voted for her if not for my insistence that she was scum.

Also, I don't feel that way about Bullz in Talking Heads. When Bullz was accusing sig and I accused Bullz of looking bad this game, Bullz had not yet flipped scum in Talking Heads, so I couldn't say too much until that happened. In that game, someone said that he was not playing typical townie Bullz, who apparently has a reputation of being aggressive and accusatory when others accuse him. I saw a lot of that early in this game, and not so much of that in Talking Heads where he seemed more passive. I feel Bullz is civvie.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Mac - Do you believe Bullzeye to be civvie, is that why you are sighing at a possible tunnel of him? Or is it because it's me? :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt F wrote:(apparently Golden says if it wasn't for you juliets wouldn't be lynched!!!)
I wouldn't put it that strongly. But my recollection is he was usually on the juliets lynches right from the start, not just joining the bandwagon.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:
Matt F wrote:
LoRab wrote:
See this is a good indication that you have had one OH YEAH ping and now you're preparing to tunnel Bullzeye for the rest of the game. :sigh:
Sorsha wrote:I think we've been over Floyd enough and it's time to finally get an answer on this so- voting Floyd.
Let's do it.

Wilgy come to the Floyd bonfire chode.
That looks more like a proper invitation :D I'll be there.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote: Bullzeye also seems to be employing the same strategy as he did as a baddie in Talking Heads, but being loads busy and not being able to catch up. BIG HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Was it actually a strategy that I employed in order to try to win or was I genuinely busy and finding it impossible to keep up with 10000000000000 posts per minute? One of those two is the correct answer, the other is a ridiculous suggestion. I'm super busy here too and don't care if that's a problem for anyone. I'm still trying. This game isn't as stupidly active as Talking Heads so it's not so bad.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Matt F wrote:Mac - Do you believe Bullzeye to be civvie, is that why you are sighing at a possible tunnel of him? Or is it because it's me? :biggrin:
I know you didn't ask me, but I have been getting civvie vibes from Bullz. I'm willing to consider your points more, but I am not seeing it yet
Gro-oo-ovy
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmmm

On the day the lynch poll was separated into groups, here is Bullzeye's opinion of Luke and juliets...
Bullzeye wrote:
Luke11646

Slightly more talkative than his fellow new players (not too surprising given one is dead), I will extend the same invitation to Luke that I did to Bugla earlier in this post: If you're struggling, ask people questions. He has been doing that a little and his posts feel reasonable. I'd say Luke looks more civ than Bug does. He comes off as someone who is genuinely alone in the game and trying to find his feet IMO.
Bullzeye wrote:
Juliets

I like what I'm seeing from JC. She comes across very sincere and is making genuine attempts to find suspects. Her Banana vote is also one of the more reasonable. Her Sig vote on day 2 is also well put together and thought out. I think she's civ.
At one point he says he doesn't understand the JC case properly, and when he does vote for her he says "It seems like the thing to do!"

I understand Floyd will most likely be getting lynched, but I think Bullzeye needs to be watched. Let's remember he was also a Prog voter.

Linki - Lol Bullz. Okay fair enough. Bullz, at one point juliets responds to you and says she agrees with almost everything you've said. Do you think that is her buddying up to you or is it because you're teamies?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:Mac - Do you believe Bullzeye to be civvie, is that why you are sighing at a possible tunnel of him? Or is it because it's me? :biggrin:
You're a bona fide wind tunnel.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Hmmm

On the day the lynch poll was separated into groups, here is Bullzeye's opinion of Luke and juliets...
Bullzeye wrote:
Luke11646

Slightly more talkative than his fellow new players (not too surprising given one is dead), I will extend the same invitation to Luke that I did to Bugla earlier in this post: If you're struggling, ask people questions. He has been doing that a little and his posts feel reasonable. I'd say Luke looks more civ than Bug does. He comes off as someone who is genuinely alone in the game and trying to find his feet IMO.
Bullzeye wrote:
Juliets

I like what I'm seeing from JC. She comes across very sincere and is making genuine attempts to find suspects. Her Banana vote is also one of the more reasonable. Her Sig vote on day 2 is also well put together and thought out. I think she's civ.
At one point he says he doesn't understand the JC case properly, and when he does vote for her he says "It seems like the thing to do!"

I understand Floyd will most likely be getting lynched, but I think Bullzeye needs to be watched. Let's remember he was also a Prog voter.

Linki - Lol Bullz. Okay fair enough. Bullz, at one point juliets responds to you and says she agrees with almost everything you've said. Do you think that is her buddying up to you or is it because you're teamies?
All prog voters aren't inherently evil and if I were a baddie with info there's absolutely no chance in hell I'd ever even let the notion enter my mind of making it obvious. What would I gain from doing that? If I had info and wasn't a baddie, and didn't care if anyone knew I had info, then perhaps I'd make it obvious. But I didn't have info regardless so this is irrelevant. It was a day zero poll and I had no reason to take it seriously so I didn't do that. Life is boring if you take it seriously.

I thought JC seemed decent, and I thought Luke would've been better coached than he apparently was. I wasn't even around for his lynch. Perhaps I'd have considered voting for him if I had been here at the time. JC was probably buddying up to me, or perhaps she did just agree with the things I was saying. Sometimes I do say things that are good. The Sig case was a really good case and really easy for low fliers and blendy baddies to jump onto. I have said as much before now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bullz had an attempted NK from juliets team. Why would they do that if they were a team?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:Bullz had an attempted NK from juliets team. Why would they do that if they were a team?
Why indeed. I still need revenge for that one.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
The urban dictionary describes wind tunnel as...

Wait, this is a family friendly site. I'll let you all look it up if you want to.

Not very nice MM! :biggrin:

Linki - Golden, c'mon peeps are accusing Wilgy of killing himself on a day they knew he wouldn't die. Are you saying it's outside the realm of possibility that Bullzeye has a protect and the team decided to "target" him when he wouldn't die?

Now that you bring it up, though...

Prolly not that likely. Dang. I thought I had Bullz there. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Wait, this is a family friendly site. I'll let you all look it up if you want to.

Linki - Golden, c'mon peeps are accusing Wilgy of killing himself on a day they knew he wouldn't die. Are you saying it's outside the realm of possibility that Bullzeye has a protect and the team decided to "target" him when he wouldn't die?

I wouldn't let my team waste a kill like that. I hate it when kills fail. Nor would I want to lose a protection of myself in such a way, and I'd hope my hypothetical teammates would respect me enough to not go against my wishes in such an event. I also think that particular Wilgy suggestion is a bit of a stretch, FWIW.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

90% sure he's civ.

90% sure HB is civ.

90% sure you are civ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt can you put your ISO and tunnel skills to use on the following players;

LoRab
Tranq
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yes, I'm saying I think the two are different. Wasting both your kill (when you only get one every two nights) and your protect would be stupid. Having you die in a night that isn't going to count wastes nothing. I tend to only believe in gambits when they make rational sense to mw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Matt can you put your ISO and tunnel skills to use on the following players;

LoRab
Tranq
Throw Turnip Head into that too please.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Emphasis on tunnel, not wind. But considering the context, I guess that doesn't make the accusation any nicer. :goofp:

Where's the "undo" button?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Matt can you put your ISO and tunnel skills to use on the following players;

LoRab
Tranq
Lol. Funny you say that, I'm looking at Lorab now. :workit:

And sure. Where would the town be without my ISO and tunnel skillz?

Linki - I have been convinced Bullz is no longer Juliets teammate, however, I don't think it would be stupid. You get cleared of being on a certain team if you go with that strategy. If you get cleared of a certain team, a lot less likely you will be lynched. How would that be stupid?

Anyway, lookin' at the Rabbi

Linki - Sure I"ll look at Turnip, but I already think he's Dr Crazy's evil resurrected friend.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote: Linki - I have been convinced Bullz is no longer Juliets teammate, however, I don't think it would be stupid. You get cleared of being on a certain team if you go with that strategy. If you get cleared of a certain team, a lot less likely you will be lynched. How would that be stupid?
You obviously don't get cleared, because Ol' Tunnely Matt will decide to suspect you because he wants to think you're always bad. It's stupid because you (1) don't kill anyone, thereby sacrificing the ability to rid yourself of someone who may be a threat, and (2) basically say "I don't want to survive the next attempt on my life. I have this survival that could save me at a crucial point but I'm just going to throw it out because I'm a rebel".
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote: Linki - I have been convinced Bullz is no longer Juliets teammate, however, I don't think it would be stupid. You get cleared of being on a certain team if you go with that strategy. If you get cleared of a certain team, a lot less likely you will be lynched. How would that be stupid?
You obviously don't get cleared, because Ol' Tunnely Matt will decide to suspect you because he wants to think you're always bad. It's stupid because you (1) don't kill anyone, thereby sacrificing the ability to rid yourself of someone who may be a threat, and (2) basically say "I don't want to survive the next attempt on my life. I have this survival that could save me at a crucial point but I'm just going to throw it out because I'm a rebel".
Well, as we are seeing displayed right now, nobody wants to lynch you because you are so obvi not on Juliets team. On top of that, by being protected during a NK, the other Mafia team may not want to waste one on you assuming you won't die. It actually sounds rather smart to me, tbh.

But whatevs.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

"Because he is not on juliets team" is not why people don't want to lynch bullz. Right now, a majority of living baddies are probably on the other team anyway.

I don't want to lynch him because I think he is a civ. I just think there is thread evidence specifically against him being on the cabal.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Well, as we are seeing displayed right now, nobody wants to lynch you because you are so obvi not on Juliets team. On top of that, by being protected during a NK, the other Mafia team may not want to waste one on you assuming you won't die. It actually sounds rather smart to me, tbh.

But whatevs.
Regardless of how stupid or not stupid it is, the simple fact remains that I would not allow my team to do that. I would be super peeved if they went behind my back and took away my protection like that, and would not agree to do it because I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it because my teammates thought it would be best to sacrifice it. I just wouldn't want it to happen.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay Bullzeye you're adequately defended who do you think is scum?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

(but bullz - you are right that it is just not happening. I just went through a whole game where we only had a kill every second night. When one doesn't work... its FOUR NIGHTS between kills. No baddie team in their right mind actually wants to waste one like that).
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I look forward to my ISO. I predict that there are things on it that people don't get because I'm a bit out there, that I tend to stick to suspicions, even past the time that others have given those same suspicions up, and that I was away for a bit. All of which are true. None of which make me bad. I'm civ this game. Everything I've done has been civ. But eye me all you want. :lorab:

I'm falling asleep shortly, so may not have time to answer stuff about me until tomorrow. Just saying now so no one is waiting for a response. I'll try to stay up to answer stuff, though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LoRab wrote:I look forward to my ISO. I predict that there are things on it that people don't get because I'm a bit out there, that I tend to stick to suspicions, even past the time that others have given those same suspicions up, and that I was away for a bit. All of which are true. None of which make me bad. I'm civ this game. Everything I've done has been civ. But eye me all you want. :lorab:

I'm falling asleep shortly, so may not have time to answer stuff about me until tomorrow. Just saying now so no one is waiting for a response. I'll try to stay up to answer stuff, though.
I'm like 90% sure you're scum, but let's stay tuned.

The fact that you have had an 8 day scumread of me and didn't even mention that you're numero uno scum read is the one that called for your ISO is quite funny.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

You are completely wrong about me.

Do you mean your, not you're. Because I don't really understand that sentence.

And I've been suspicious of you long before you even mentioned me. So, if you're accusing me of switcheroo-ing, it's kind of the other way around.

LoRab
Tranq

Nice that you're too lazy to do your own research on players you want to have lynched, btw. Are you afraid that you can't nk me? Or do you just want to save your nk's for other players? Also, why not make a case yourself? Oh, right. You don't do that. You just throw names out.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, I don't go around thinking that people are suspicious for having wrong suspicions. Civies are wrong all the time. I actually don't even often think people are bad when they wrongly accuse me. So, not sure why it's even relevant that my first post just now didn't mention you (and sorry, was responding to one thing at a time).

But, yeah. In this case, I do think you're suspicious. And I do think your'e suspecting me on false pretenses. But I'm not that worried. There are enough players that will either recognize your bullshit or who know me well enough to recognize that I'm not bad.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

MacDougall wrote:Okay Bullzeye you're adequately defended who do you think is scum?
I wouldn't mind a Floyd lynch, and may vote that way myself. Also had some minor suspicion of splints earlier on that I think maybe I should revisit. I'm probably up all night watching Desert Bus so I have time to look at both of them and others I might be inclined to eyeball.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also, an ISO of me doesn't scare me at all. Because I have nothing to hide. I'd love to see everyone reread all of my posts. And, again, :lorab:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I dunno about Lorab. Again, the first two times juliets was lynched Lorab voted for Mac.

Here is an interesting quote from after Mac was non-lynched...
LoRab wrote:
MacDougall wrote:No tie breaker = juliets has negative votes right?
Or you have additional votes.
She would eventually place a vote on juliets after this was said (after 7 others did and she was clearly being lynched that day), but I dunno. Does this seem like she's defending juliets or is she still eyeing Mac?

Also, Epig specifically asked Lorab how she felt about Luke after Luke was lynched. Lorab said she would elaborate on her thoughts on Luke later, but never does, save one post where she believes that juliet was a Luke teamie.

Shortly afterwards, Epig was killed by the Obsidian Dagger. I wonder, why would Epig specifically ask Lorab about Luke? :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 1

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:Banana why did you vote for buglabush? He or she hasn't said a word. Neither have you for that matter. Please explain.
Going over juliets ISO (sorry Mac, I know you're anxiously awaiting my thoughts on Tranq and Turnip :p ), and this caught my eye.

Going back to Drac/Buglabush, let's recall that Bug called out Luke for being Mafia, Luke said he was mafia and on a team with Bug. Epig brought this up before he was killed, and I brought it up once but it seems to have died down...

But anyway, the above was juliets third post I believe, demanding an explanation of why Banana voted for Bug. Hmmm

What do you think Drac?
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”