71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 3]

Post by sig »

bcornett24
He has been an active player and has encouraged conversations, he has asked questions and engaged with players and have pointed out those who aren't posting.
I believe he is the first to mention Russ based around this post.
bcornett24 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Ok, so for the srs bsns I promised:

1) Voting Tatooine. Less for movie reasons and more because if we want info about Jabba's plans and our operatives found his plans in his palace, it makes sense to think his palace is a good place to start the search.

2) DDL, I can't decide whether it's civ-ish or a baddie move to run through all the possible ways you'd catch a baddie based on the planet mechanic before we get a chance to actually use any of the methods. Consider me slightly pinged, there.
I'm rather confused why the focus of the conversation happens to be on the 2nd statement russ made here and not the first. I would encourage everybody to read the statement in red. To me this comes across as a scum hunting for third party players (or vise-versa).

I find this to be a very anti-town statement. What does everybody else think?
I agree with Brian here Russ post does seem strange, he pursues this some and then says Russ doesn't have enough content.

He has some back and forth with Golden, thinking Golden isn't contributing as much as he does in his civ game. I've been reading Golden as non-mafia all game, but this back and forth has me reading Brian as slight civ.
bcornett24 wrote:I have read over all of Enrique posts but i don't have the ability to properly post from mobile. I don't feel great about and I will say I don't feel good about him and I will share detailed thoughts about this later and provide an ISO.
@Brian you made this post, but haven't followed up yet. Will we be getting an ISO of Enrique at some point?
Also what are your current thoughts on Russ?
bcornett24 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:voting zebra for voting bass, and because i don't think enrique is bad from his tone. and i don't want to miss another vote so that's why i'm posting now!
You have exactly three posts, come in drop a vote and leave...you deserve to be lynched. This is the type of behavior that contributes to town loses.

Based on your tone, you aren't going to be around again anytime soon. I don't like this.
I agree with this dropping in and voting, I don't like it and I find Golden defending Bubbles to be interesting. It seems like Bubbles glanced over the thread and picked a player who could be bandwagoned and had generated a fair amount of conversation. I think especially with the current level of activity lynching Zebra would be bad, and the current people voting for her have all been lowish posters. Finally out of all the players who voted Bass why zebra?

bcornett24 null leaning civ

Bubbles
Bubbles only has three posts so not much to go on. She votes for Alderaan and is then afk until night 1 and then afk again until yesterday. This leaves me null.
Quick question is it more likely for a Civ Bubbles or for a Scum Bubbles to be inactive?
Know for her posts.
Bubbles wrote:/slips in through the back door :P

SO glad Matt turned out to be a baddie, I was still reading through the thread when the poll closed which is why I didn't vote, for what's worth i probably would've voted Matt too, not for the death star vote which seemed innocent enough (it DID sound like a cool option), but for his saying golden wasn't arguing with people yet and also because he looked like he was trying to move the conservation towards specific people eg. the people who voted Alderaan (yes including me)
and Enrico sounds sincere to me so I don't really agree with the suspicion on him. his comment about sig being two faced triggered some alarm bells though
anyway hope to see you next game Matt :beer:
So first thing that is slightly pingy is her calling Matt a baddie true he wasn't pro civ, but he wasn't a baddie. This is only a slight ping though.
Says she would've voted for Matt this comment is null since Matt was an Independent and not a member of someones team.
She thinks Enrique sounds sincere but gives herself some room to vote for him if needed.

This post leaves me with Bubbles being null but slightly pinged.
Bubbles wrote:voting zebra for voting bass, and because i don't think enrique is bad from his tone. and i don't want to miss another vote so that's why i'm posting now!
This goes along with her thoughts on Enrique though doesn't help or hurt my read of her. Missing another vote is a good reason as any, but I don't her vote. It could be she just dropped in and voted noticed Zebras name being thrown around and voted like that. This vote is still pingy especially since Zebra is know leading vote wise.

Bubbles Null
She doesn't have enough post for me to get a clear read on, but from her few posts I've got a null read with a few negative pings. I wouldn't want to lynch her today, but would like to see more posts from her.

Black Rock

Do you still think Enrique is scum, if so why?

She has a good amount of posts, but nothing that sticks out as scummy/civvie, this makes me slightly wary of her.
She does bring up an interesting point about Sorsha, Bk what is your current read on Sorsha? Do you have anything else besides your post about her for why she might be bad?
Also what do you think of the Zebra voters and would you vote for Zebra yourself why or why not?

Black Rock Null

I'll continue this later, out of these I haven't read anything that really stick out. I will do a more detailed read over of Enrique, but I won't be voting for Zebra today and would place my vote to save her. For the time I've gotta go, but I'll be back this afternoon.

linki: I think the planet could explode either Day.
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Woo hoo, day off today! (Aside from having to do some planning/work at home :fist: ) So I'll be using some of this free time to catch up with what I've missed the last couple of days and participate a bit more (at least that's the plan). Hooray!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My very brief ISO's took forever so I'm not doing them for everyone. :P

After reading through Golden's post I still believe he isn't mafia.
Wilgy, not much to go on from him which is slightly pingy.
@Wilgy how about some reads? Who do you think is scum and who do you think is clean. Why?

Floyd no content expecting some post soon.
Luke as I've said I've only seen Luke's scum game, right know his minimum posting as well as his reason for voting Enrique reminds me of the scum games I've played with him. He will vote high profile players, but not his own teammates. He was also smart in respect to the poisoning, if Enrique was poisoned I could see Luke being on that team. He is a slight mafia read to me.

DFaraday is null.
You voted for Roxy earlier this game what do you think of her know?

@Elohcin Am I correct in saying your voting Zebra since you think her vote on Bass was fake? What do you think about the other Bass voters then? Also what are some of your other reads?

Does Alderaan have any special ability like Tatoonie? I don't recall seeing one but I might have missed it.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Tell me what you think Golden. Since we spend 2 days on each planet, I think that the planet will blow up on the second day we are on the specified planet, not the first.
When it comes your turn, lets see if you are willing to take that gamble. :p

Your logic makes sense, but I'm going to be conservative with my vote both days.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Does Alderaan have any special ability like Tatoonie? I don't recall seeing one but I might have missed it.
Did Tatooine have a special ability?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Just browsing recent. Still not caught up so these reads are probably outdated. The struggle is real.
-I'm tone reading you as scum Sig.
-Roxy I read as scum, but I have noticed that I accidentally and incorrectly read her a scummy quite often.
-I'm intrigued by DFaraday.
-Mac I'm reading as civ. He is completely different than what he was in Talking Heads.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Tell me what you think Golden. Since we spend 2 days on each planet, I think that the planet will blow up on the second day we are on the specified planet, not the first.

Your logic makes sense, but I'm going to be conservative with my vote both days.
Ok, if I'm around at the deadline, I volunteer to be the last voter today. :noble:

Also, Tatooine had that vote selling thing as a special perk.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:And for the record regarding that rainbow reads list I want, I'm not telling you what to do and I'm not talking down to you, as a few have accused me of doing earlier. I'm just telling you what I think you should do if you have any interest of convincing me (and probably others as well) that you are town.
Let me get this straight - you demand a 'rainbow list' from me after what is one of the worst instances of ridicule and some of the most threatening tone that I've ever seen anyone subjected to and you reckon you're neither telling me what to do or talking down to me? Let me give you a tip - you need to take a good long hard look at yourself my friend.

Or you need to take the game significantly less seriously. I understand this is the internet and actual tone is often hard to read, but I agree that I would need to take a look in the mirror if I was trying to be threatening in a forum game.

In all the games I have played at other sites, I've not once EVER compiled a 'rainbow list' and I'm not about to start now. I'm not going to commit myself to saying anyone is Town at this point as (apart from the POSSIBLE exceptions of Sig and Enrique) I don't trust a single one of you. I don't really care less what you think of me, but you make an absolute mockery of everything I've been told about this site and at this point, you won't be needing to worry about me in any game here in the future if this is what passes for objective analysis on this site. Up until now I was pretty solidly convinced you were Town. Now I don't really care.
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. And while I think you are taking my posting style much more seriously than it's meant to be taken, even then it wouldn't be remotely accurate to say that my posting style is representing this site as a whole.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:I'm on the side of glorfindel and roxy here.

Although I still suspect glorfindel may be bad. But it's not because he isn't giving 'rainbow lists' and answering every demand. It's just that I've found a couple of the posts ping me a bit.

The attitude of demanding things from other players and expecting it to work is ridiculous. Ask them questions nicely. If they don't reply, suspect them for it or vote them for it. Don't villainise them for it.
I'm not suspecting him as bad for not giving that either, I'm just saying that giving a rainbow list would help convince me he is genuine. I apologize to anyone who has read my posts as demanding things from others because that is not my intent in the slightest. In a game of deceit I personally don't see the harm in taking on certain personas to spice things up, but that tactic is for nothing if it's going to offend or hurt anyone's feelings. Again, I'm sorry to anyone that feels that way. I have put a disclaimer in my signature in the hopes that it won't happen again, and let me know if I can do something more.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Now I'm at the point where I'll feel guilty for voting any of the players I suspect. :sigh:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If I can't interrogate a player without vexing them then I wouldn't mind being lynched just for that. I'd prefer to live and not agitate or offend anyone but if that's not possible then I wouldn't object to my lynch. :shrug:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:Now I'm at the point where I'll feel guilty for voting any of the players I suspect. :sigh:
I can't take you seriously zebra. :goofp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Now I'm at the point where I'll feel guilty for voting any of the players I suspect. :sigh:
I can't take you seriously zebra. :goofp:
I'm glad, that's a nice change of pace. :sigh:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:

Ok, if I'm around at the deadline, I volunteer to be the last voter today. :noble:
But you didn't vote Alderaan on day zero, so being the last voter today would, for you, be meaningless.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You shouldn't. There is still every chance they are bad. I think if people have read your posts they ought to understand that you in particular have taken the opportunity to read low posters content and judge them on the basis of the content and not the volume.

But I do think it has been very easy to latch on to 'low content' as an excuse for votes without looking beyond it for malicious intent.

Hey, Zebra, I'd like to know specifically what you think about my posts re bcornett.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
You shouldn't. There is still every chance they are bad. I think if people have read your posts they ought to understand that you in particular have taken the opportunity to read low posters content and judge them on the basis of the content and not the volume.

But I do think it has been very easy to latch on to 'low content' as an excuse for votes without looking beyond it for malicious intent.

Hey, Zebra, I'd like to know specifically what you think about my posts re bcornett.
I'm not doubting that they are bad, but at this point I don't feel like I'm even in a position to vote for anyone but myself. Nothing gets me down more than miscommunication that ruins people's enjoyment of something, especially so unnecessarily.

I'm not confident enough to say that you're flat-out wrong about bcornett, but I think that more than once this game you've been very quick to see his posts as manipulative, and Day 1 you were just as quick to look the other way after he responded to you. I'm town-reading him myself but I want to see how he responds to your more recent suspicion, and honestly I'm slightly pinged that you didn't hesitate to vote for him today. Are you worried he might change your mind again?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:I don't like the votes on Zebra, and can we even still sell votes. Wasn't that a special planet ability?

Simon broke the tie lynching Bass over Enrique, this is slightly pingy, but keeping his age in mind I wouldn't put to much stock in it unless Enrique is scum.
@Enrique how does your poison work, I'm assuming one additional vote each day?
If this is the case what do you think of Luke's vote and who do you plan to vote for today?
I'll be willing to hold back voting for you some of your responses seem civvie, and I'm confident if you're scum you'll slip up soon. So I'd like to discuss who your biggest scum reads are.

Drunken MP is funny, but I must ask MP why do you think I'm scummy?
That's how I think it works, yeah. "Incremental votes each day."

idk what to think of Luke, not giving it too much importance since fly-bys are something people just do in this game, apparently. Out of the people currently with a vote, I'd be most comfortable lynching MP, but ideally I'd rather see Roxy up there. I'll still vote to save myself if necessary.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:Are you worried he might change your mind again?
No. A quick look at who voted Alderaan on day zero and who voted in this poll before me should explain what I was worried about.

I don't think my mind will change on bcornett again. Doing it one time is one thing. Doing it several times is another. He has also been around since my suspicion (I've seen him leave the thread, come back, and then read the thread) but he hasn't made any acknowledgment of it yet, which makes me think he is being extra careful about his response. I only voted after I had seen that happen.

But, although you did respond to my question, what I'm particularly interested in is what you make of his flip from his perspective on the bass lynch to his perspective on bubbles.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Are you worried he might change your mind again?
No. A quick look at who voted Alderaan on day zero and who voted in this poll before me should explain what I was worried about.

I don't think my mind will change on bcornett again. Doing it one time is one thing. Doing it several times is another. He has also been around since my suspicion (I've seen him leave the thread, come back, and then read the thread) but he hasn't made any acknowledgment of it yet, which makes me think he is being extra careful about his response. I only voted after I had seen that happen.

But, although you did respond to my question, what I'm particularly interested in is what you make of his flip from his perspective on the bass lynch to his perspective on bubbles.
I don't see it. It's hypocritical, but that doesn't ping me by itself. If he's being extra careful about his response then that does ping me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh, I see him now. bcornett I DEMAND YOU RESPOND TO GOLDEN ASAP OR ELSE

But seriously, that would be nice bcornett. Pretty please? I'm trying.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will add this though...

If my read on bcornett changes, I still don't regret my early vote. The early vote is about my survival being that I voted Alderaan, not about bcornett being bad. Without that threat hanging over my head, I definitely would have given bcornett full time to respond.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That makes sense. The only thing I don't get is how come you have to worry about not voting last just for voting Alderaan? Doesn't that apply to everyone, or did I miss something?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Well bcornett's gone again. :ponder:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:That makes sense. The only thing I don't get is how come you have to worry about not voting last just for voting Alderaan? Doesn't that apply to everyone, or did I miss something?
Oh.

I just went back and read Grand Moff's role again. I think I've been misinterpreting it. I was thinking that only those who voted for that planet could be exploded with that planet. But I think your interpretation is correct.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I just realized Russ didn't actually vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I believe the Grand Moff's role works that whoever votes last regardless of which planet they picked will die.
DrWilgy wrote:Just browsing recent. Still not caught up so these reads are probably outdated. The struggle is real.
-I'm tone reading you as scum Sig.
-Roxy I read as scum, but I have noticed that I accidentally and incorrectly read her a scummy quite often.
-I'm intrigued by DFaraday.
-Mac I'm reading as civ. He is completely different than what he was in Talking Heads.
Funnily enough I'm reading you as scum also, which is why I'm trying to get more posts out of you so you just don't glide to end game. I wonder are you just reading me as scum since I voiced suspicion of you?

I've only played a few games with Glor, but a few of his posts have just been weird. Not something I would pursue right know but something that I think is worth pointing out.
@Glorfindel my question was about a specific post of yours were you mentioned mafia guilt here is the quote it isn't much of a question but seeing how you didn't answer it I was pinged and I really do want an answer.
sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I've got to tell you guys, I feel so far out of my depth right now. From my limited experience, what passes for evidence this early on in Mafia games is often little more than a combination of bravado and overactive imagination. All I can see is some particularly harsh accusations being thrown around by some VERY enthusiastic players. I have been around long enough not to mistake aggressiveness in these games with Mafia guilt so a couple of feuding prominent players (at this stage of the game) doesn't convince me that one is necessarily Mafia. From what I've read, Golden seems to make a lot of sense to me
Don't be so humble Glorfindel you've played a good amount of mafia games I doubt you only have limited experience. Also what do you mean by Mafia guilt?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm here.

Clearly I had way too much fun last night.

Going to catch up and respond to things now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm here.

I'm so glad, MP.

Your drunk posts were friggin awesome.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm here.

I'm so glad, MP.

Your drunk posts were friggin awesome.

I seriously don't remember anything after I got home other than logging on here, posting a few times, then throwing up and passing out. :haha:

So I'll get to survey the damage in a bit here. :P
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I imagine the throwing up and passing out came about ten seconds after submitting this post. :haha:
MovingPictures07 wrote:im not feeling so good anymreo so i think i will put my computere down now but ill be back later
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hooray! I believe I have caught up, which was much less painful than I thought it would be. I will probably make a big fat post as usual, but I'd also like to actually take advantage of being here in real time and play for a bit. So, here I am!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:I imagine the throwing up and passing out came about ten seconds after submitting this post. :haha:
MovingPictures07 wrote:im not feeling so good anymreo so i think i will put my computere down now but ill be back later
Oh dear god. :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:Hooray! I believe I have caught up, which was much less painful than I thought it would be. I will probably make a big fat post as usual, but I'd also like to actually take advantage of being here in real time and play for a bit. So, here I am!
Let's talk!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

A small preview.
MovingPictures07 wrote:nooooooooooo i;'n not mafiamplease don/t
The most townie post in the entire thread :haha:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Do let's!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:A small preview.
MovingPictures07 wrote:nooooooooooo i;'n not mafiamplease don/t
The most townie post in the entire thread :haha:
Shit, I shouldn't have come here. :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:Do let's!
Rainbow list maybe? :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Not a good result. RIP Bass.

I've skimmed quickly. Don't have time for a detailed catchup this morning.

For now, I have the following thoughts:

1) Glorfindel, you're suspicious based on tone as well as the lack of thoughts you espew. Also, your Day 2 vote stinks
You call that a thought? A comedy routine more likely. Just how pray tell is my tone suspicious? And MY Day 2 vote stinks? At least I made one which is more than I can say for a lot of players this game and yet you target me? Again? My vote wasn't on one of our power roles nor was it on what is looking to me like an increasingly Town-looking Enrique... I expect we'll find out soon enough then. You don't know that Russtifinko isn't non-Town (whatever they're called) so for you to criticise my vote just makes you look like you're grasping at straws and pretty transparently at that... :evileye:
What do folks think of this response?

I was starting to find Glorfindel's lack of content (other than to defend himself) suspicious, so I wanted to see how he'd take some more heat. Overreactive townie or mafia?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm here-ish, ninja.

I would like to get a sense of who you are most suspicious of, and particularly your view on the more popular suspects like zebra, bcornett, russti, glorfindel, enrique, bubbles...

@zebra - I just looked at the poll and I see bcornett voted me, so...

I mean, what am I to make of that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey, YOU, player reading and hardly posting.

Guess what?

You're a low poster.
You hear me? You will be feeling the heat. You better participate soon. NOT posting is NOT a strategy to play the game, regardless of your alignment. :srsnod:
Also, this again.

Seriously, why are there players signing up for games and not posting, and why aren't we putting more heat on them?
Who are you talking about, specifically?
At the time, Banana, Mishimeals, Luke, Floyd, Savage, etc., since they pretty much aren't posting.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I am voting for Elohcin. I don't feel like her vote for zebra is genuine.
:P

Perhaps you are zebra's teammate.

For real though...Zebra's tone just isn't of her normal civ self imo. Could I be wrong, sure. But I think Bass and Enri both have a good chance of being civ. So I didn't want to place my vote on either.
As far as I know I'm not on zebras team, I'm a part of the rebel alliance so if she is too then yes, we are teammates.
Now, yes. This is an LD verifiable statement. But... it's definitely weird, right? Like, I don't feel it was asked for or anything. Just a random "hey look how civvie I am!" and then that's that.
Something we can agree on. She also made sure it was known to be legit. It is weird.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

(Or should I say florfindel and riss) :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden, bcornett voted for you?

I presume I've missed some major development then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:With Bass flipping civ :(, he's coming off my new list.

1) bcornett24 - I don't like his vote from yesterday, as I've discussed already.
2) MacDougall
3) BANANA - nowhere
4) *Bubbles - also nowhere
5) MovingPictures07 - I agree with him that the quiet folks should speak up and unlurk, but I still don't like his response to my Day 1 vote.
6) zebra - where'd she go? Only one post in the last 45 hours.

*New addition to my list.
Is there anything I can address?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, bcornett voted for you?

I voted for him first.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zebra, I'm almost finished reading your response to me. Thanks for doing so.

You're my biggest town read.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I see zebra has 3 votes already. I will most likely be voting for one of those players, but I'd like to catch up before casting it.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote: Black Rock

Do you still think Enrique is scum, if so why?

She has a good amount of posts, but nothing that sticks out as scummy/civvie, this makes me slightly wary of her.
She does bring up an interesting point about Sorsha, Bk what is your current read on Sorsha? Do you have anything else besides your post about her for why she might be bad?
Also what do you think of the Zebra voters and would you vote for Zebra yourself why or why not?

Black Rock Null

I'll continue this later, out of these I haven't read anything that really stick out. I will do a more detailed read over of Enrique, but I won't be voting for Zebra today and would place my vote to save her. For the time I've gotta go, but I'll be back this afternoon.

linki: I think the planet could explode either Day.

I'm on the fence with Enrique, not because of anything he has said but other reasons.
I'm also on the fence about Sorsha. Her one post pinged the shit out of me.
I'm not ready to vote for Zebra. Zebra is a pretty "in the face" kinda player. I think her voters either suspect such things, or are using it.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What I'd really like to know is whether Bubbles, Elohcin, and Roxy started suspecting Zebra after my giant post about her.

If someone can uncover that, that'd be great; otherwise, I'll get to it after catching up.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Not a good result. RIP Bass.

I've skimmed quickly. Don't have time for a detailed catchup this morning.

For now, I have the following thoughts:

1) Glorfindel, you're suspicious based on tone as well as the lack of thoughts you espew. Also, your Day 2 vote stinks
You call that a thought? A comedy routine more likely. Just how pray tell is my tone suspicious? And MY Day 2 vote stinks? At least I made one which is more than I can say for a lot of players this game and yet you target me? Again? My vote wasn't on one of our power roles nor was it on what is looking to me like an increasingly Town-looking Enrique... I expect we'll find out soon enough then. You don't know that Russtifinko isn't non-Town (whatever they're called) so for you to criticise my vote just makes you look like you're grasping at straws and pretty transparently at that... :evileye:
What do folks think of this response?

I was starting to find Glorfindel's lack of content (other than to defend himself) suspicious, so I wanted to see how he'd take some more heat. Overreactive townie or mafia?
Mafia.
Golden wrote:I'm here-ish, ninja.

I would like to get a sense of who you are most suspicious of, and particularly your view on the more popular suspects like zebra, bcornett, russti, glorfindel, enrique, bubbles...

@zebra - I just looked at the poll and I see bcornett voted me, so...

I mean, what am I to make of that?
He's scum, that's what you are to make of that. I didn't have a problem with Glorfindel's silent vote but from bcornett who was in the thread when both of us were asking him for a response to your suspicion and then left without a single post...yeah.
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Golden, bcornett voted for you?

I voted for him first.
And that's actually pretty much all the development MP missed. No more context necessary. It is an OMGUS without even a post attempting to justify it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”