Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 3]

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote:Let's not go easy on Simon. Any 8 year old whose parents are confident can play a game of forums mafia with adults must be capable. I trust his parents wouldn't feed him to the sharks. Don't underestimate kids these days man, most of them are smarter than us. I have a 4 year old who has the social nous of my 14 year old self.
I agree I think either a Simon lynch or a Enrique lynch will benefit us tomorrow.

The only game I've seen with this scum BTSC setup was the Dune game. In that game when a certain teammate was lynched/killed the one outside the BTSC was let in. So in that game when I was cruelly lynched through no fault of my own, TH came into our chat. So in theory starting this phase Greedo could've been added to their chat.

Another point on Enrique, he was very confident that the person who poisoned him was an independent. This would explain if he is a Hutt why he is confident that he wasn't poisoned by them, or this could've been a joint effort to get Russ lynched for whatever reason.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:well that's just dumb and doesn't involve me at all. what if bc voted because he wanted me dead and i voted because i wanted me alive and thats that? and wasnt the whole point of that that i lived and thats why it was a counterweight? wouldnt bass have died a hell of a lot easier otherwise?

It doesn't work.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's not go easy on Simon. Any 8 year old whose parents are confident can play a game of forums mafia with adults must be capable. I trust his parents wouldn't feed him to the sharks. Don't underestimate kids these days man, most of them are smarter than us. I have a 4 year old who has the social nous of my 14 year old self.
I agree I think either a Simon lynch or a Enrique lynch will benefit us tomorrow.

The only game I've seen with this scum BTSC setup was the Dune game. In that game when a certain teammate was lynched/killed the one outside the BTSC was let in. So in that game when I was cruelly lynched through no fault of my own, TH came into our chat. So in theory starting this phase Greedo could've been added to their chat.

Another point on Enrique, he was very confident that the person who poisoned him was an independent. This would explain if he is a Hutt why he is confident that he wasn't poisoned by them, or this could've been a joint effort to get Russ lynched for whatever reason.
This... doesn't make sense. If I said Russ was a Hutt that would have been a LOT more heat on him. I went through my whole thought process ITT and explained why I didn't think it was the Hutts. And it mad sense.

This is horrible logic.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You know what enrique sounds like to me...

He sounds like me when Matt tried to convince everyone I was the Psycho Killer in Talking Heads when I was bad.

He sounds like a bad guy who's caught for a non viable reason and is super angry about it. :haha:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:
Enrique wrote:well that's just dumb and doesn't involve me at all. what if bc voted because he wanted me dead and i voted because i wanted me alive and thats that? and wasnt the whole point of that that i lived and thats why it was a counterweight? wouldnt bass have died a hell of a lot easier otherwise?

It doesn't work.
Dude are you kidding? All of this is straight up shit logic. BC voted as a counterweight, but then not, he just wanted to kill me, so that means we're likely teammates!

None of it works. Not one bit.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

It doesn't work.
Sure, it doesn't work. That's totally why I've never done exactly that to get civ cred.

My theory might be wrong. I called it a paranoid theory. But the move has both merit and precedent as a baddie move. It's hardly 'just dumb'.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:You know what enrique sounds like to me...

He sounds like me when Matt tried to convince everyone I was the Psycho Killer in Talking Heads when I was bad.

He sounds like a bad guy who's caught for a non viable reason and is super angry about it. :haha:
how am i expected to sound again?
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote:

It doesn't work.
Sure, it doesn't work. That's totally why I've never done exactly that to get civ cred.

My theory might be wrong. I called it a paranoid theory. But the move has both merit and precedent as a baddie move. It's hardly 'just dumb'.
Okay. But there's no connection. I actually look at this as a bigger reach than anything I said about Russ or the Tuskan Riders before. You're basically making the assumption that we're teammates because he did something he wouldn't do to a teammate to get cred? I... yeah fuck that.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

It doesn't work.
Dude are you kidding? All of this is straight up shit logic. BC voted as a counterweight, but then not, he just wanted to kill me, so that means we're likely teammates!

None of it works. Not one bit.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hey maybe Golden is bad because BC voted for him and that's a totally valid case.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:Hey maybe Golden is bad because BC voted for him and that's a totally valid case.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:
Golden wrote:

It doesn't work.

Okay. But there's no connection. I actually look at this as a bigger reach than anything I said about Russ or the Tuskan Riders before. You're basically making the assumption that we're teammates because he did something he wouldn't do to a teammate to get cred? I... yeah fuck that.
No, you're wrong that there is no connection.

BC's case on you was hollow and came out of nowhere.
You defended BC just before his death.

That is not 'no connection' - in terms of the case connecting the two of you beyond just the way you voted, that is.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

yeah wasn't he lynched for making a bunch of cases that were hollow and came out of nowhere
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Meh- I'm not feeling the Enrique case. He seems pretty sincere to me
bcornett sounded sincere too. Not every scum player is incapable of lying without coming across like a really bad actor. The points are stacking up against him.
And civ players do dumb shit that makes them look bad. Remember me in talking heads?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Meh- I'm not feeling the Enrique case. He seems pretty sincere to me
bcornett sounded sincere too. Not every scum player is incapable of lying without coming across like a really bad actor. The points are stacking up against him.
And civ players do dumb shit that makes them look bad. Remember me in talking heads?
Yeah but the main idea here is that civ players behave like civ players and we try to find inconsistencies in the posts of the players and lynch the ones who are more inconsistent and/or genuine right?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok... so it says I can vote for upto 5 right? does that mean I can vote for just MM? He's my Marmot friend.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Yeah but the main idea here is that civ players behave like civ players and we try to find inconsistencies in the posts of the players and lynch the ones who are more inconsistent and/or genuine right?
Civs can dig themselves into big holes trying to defend themselves.

What exactly did bcornet sound sincere about anyway? He didn't even give a reason for his vote yesterday that I could see...
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Ok... so it says I can vote for upto 5 right? does that mean I can vote for just MM? He's my Marmot friend.
You can vote for me, or you can vote for me and four other players. :hugs:

But be careful, if you submit 1 vote, you can't go back later and submit more. You must submit them all at once.

Sorry I didn't give you a vote. I don't even know what we're voting for.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Civs can dig themselves into big holes trying to defend themselves.

What exactly did bcornet sound sincere about anyway? He didn't even give a reason for his vote yesterday that I could see...
I scan read bcornett's whole ISO before the stuff from yesterday and he was coming across well enough for me to have a gut civ read.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Great result! Simon's vote looks really bad, so he's moved up to number one on my list. Enrique could be connected as well, but I think there's a stronger chance of Simon being a Hutt.

I just voted 5 people who didn't have votes yet, since I've no idea what it's for. :keys:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:Yeah I don't wanna vote for myself if something bad will happen to me.

I find Enrique saying I was scum to be interesting especially since he said earlier he didn't think I was scum. This is slightly pingy.
Also good job on Bcornett two of his teammates knew who he was, and one didn't.
Welcome back Matt/Bass are you two scum this time around?
See, this is starting to sound a little forced to me... Still, the next Day phase is a long way off. And you needn't worry my friend - as I said earlier, I'm not about to go around voting off people I believe to be misguided Town just because they vote for me.

I apologise for sounding like a moron for asking this, but can someone please explain to me exactly what an Indie role' is? I've heard the term bandied around a few times but it is not one with which I am familiar...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Indie is short for "Independent" role, meaning a player(s) that is only aligned with themselves, neither town, nor scum. So in this case we've already lynched the primary indie (Bobba Fett) but there also the small indie factions, the Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Cool beans. I'd like to destroy Zebra, Dom, Roxy and whoever else voted for Matt 1.0 in that order. Boba never forgets. :meany:

Anyway, I was told to keep up with the thread in case our Sith Hosts needed me, but haven't been able to. Will probably do a reread tonight, though.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:Cool beans. I'd like to destroy Zebra, Dom, Roxy and whoever else voted for Matt 1.0 in that order. Boba never forgets. :meany:

Anyway, I was told to keep up with the thread in case our Sith Hosts needed me, but haven't been able to. Will probably do a reread tonight, though.
You should look at what people had to say about bcornett while you're at it. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MM! For once, I don't want to kill you!

Yet :mafia:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:MM! For once, I don't want to kill you!

Yet :mafia:
Then clearly I'm doing something wrong. :mafia:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:I have put a disclaimer in my signature in the hopes that it won't happen again, and let me know if I can do something more.
Lol. Tbh, you should come with a disclaimer. You get intense but some of these other peeps have gotta lighten up. We're all here playing a game where characters get MURDERED every 24 to 48 hours, and we're worried about playing nicey pants. Toughen up. Since I've been back, I've had one player call me delusional, two players call me insane, one player say they can't take me seriously, one player call for a policy lynch of me because of how terrible I play, etc etc. Gotta roll with it, and if ya can't hang...lates.

For real, Zebra, you keep on keepin' on. You irk the shit out of me sometimes but I like playin' with you and don't think you should change your play style for anyone.

Anyway, this is as far as I'm getting tonight. I don't have any opinions yet, I'm probably going to do another reread of everything I've already read because my eyes have been half closed doing this tonight.

Oh wait, yes, I do have an opinion. Zebra created a huge deal about Matt 1.0 on Day 1, convinced town to lynch me, and then dropped her vote on someone else. Wtf? BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Baddy bad bad.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I expect I am a high target to be killed tonight but hopefully beforehand I can compel the people who voted for Zebra to repeat and elaborate on how they got so close to lynching her.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt F wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I have put a disclaimer in my signature in the hopes that it won't happen again, and let me know if I can do something more.
Lol. Tbh, you should come with a disclaimer. You get intense but some of these other peeps have gotta lighten up. We're all here playing a game where characters get MURDERED every 24 to 48 hours, and we're worried about playing nicey pants. Toughen up. Since I've been back, I've had one player call me delusional, two players call me insane, one player say they can't take me seriously, one player call for a policy lynch of me because of how terrible I play, etc etc. Gotta roll with it, and if ya can't hang...lates.

For real, Zebra, you keep on keepin' on. You irk the shit out of me sometimes but I like playin' with you and don't think you should change your play style for anyone.

Anyway, this is as far as I'm getting tonight. I don't have any opinions yet, I'm probably going to do another reread of everything I've already read because my eyes have been half closed doing this tonight.

Oh wait, yes, I do have an opinion. Zebra created a huge deal about Matt 1.0 on Day 1, convinced town to lynch me, and then dropped her vote on someone else. Wtf? BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Baddy bad bad.
Thanks Matt, that means a lot, really. :hugs:

Annnnnd that's all you got? Pshhh :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Aaaaaaaaaaand.... welcome back insane delusional terrible-player tunnelly town Matt. I just can't take you seriously, dude. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's been about 4 posts and already I give Matt a town read.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:It's been about 4 posts and already I give Matt a town read.
I'm inclined to agree, I certainly like his ISO much more than Banana's already. :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Say Matt 2.0, why didn't you vote for the Death Star? :mafia:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I too have a civ read on this new Matt if for no other reason than he seems to have re-entered the game with a huge fart noise rather than a mousey squeak of a fart as I would expect a change in scum to do.
Golden
The Coward

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Golden »

Matt F wrote:Image

Later peeps! No hard feelings, that was fun trying (and failing) to defend myself. Peace out and good luck town! :beer:
Hey, it turns out those 'extended universe' fanboys were right :sigh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:
Black Rock wrote:So Canuck and Golden, what am I missing?
Possibly, the correct identity of who I'm defending.
I sure hope you have a reason for this post, a damn good reason.
BR your posts seem genuine and you give a reason for being low content. The fact that you have 29 posts surprises me because I can barely remember seeing you post. Did Golden's reasoning satisfy you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bubbles wrote:voting zebra for voting bass, and because i don't think enrique is bad from his tone. and i don't want to miss another vote so that's why i'm posting now!
This is still your third post. Yeesh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Savage wrote:Sorry for the shit activity. Not much to read but there's a bunch of big post(too lazy). To try to compensate I will attempt to jump in right now...
Sheesh this is the most recent of Savage's nine posts. 3 days ago.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra wrote:Indie is short for "Independent" role, meaning a player(s) that is only aligned with themselves, neither town, nor scum. So in this case we've already lynched the primary indie (Bobba Fett) but there also the small indie factions, the Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
Thank you Zebra, that is very kind of you. Much appreciated.

This voting thing - I suspect it's for something good - why else wouldn't you be able to vote for yourself? That being the case, it would make sense to vote for the best players on our team in my opinion...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you believe that then vote for me because lyrically I'm superb check out this line I just created out of thin air while smokin' da herb.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:If you believe that then vote for me because lyrically I'm superb check out this line I just created out of thin air while smokin' da herb.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Fortuna why am I still awake
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yog-Sothoth I must have insomnia
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Santa Claus it's almost time for sunrise
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bruce Campbell I need a cup of water
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay I'm done
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If you believe that then vote for me because lyrically I'm superb check out this line I just created out of thin air while smokin' da herb.
But I'm not a rapper
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Golden wrote:Paranoid theory: Enrique and simon are team hutt. Go!
I think Simon and eloh are on the same team, not sure how that would fit with your theory.

First five people to vote for me get a vote back, if they want it.
Okay why do you think Simon and Eloh are on the same team?
Because I don't think an 8 year old has the capacity to play a game like this solo.
One could argue he's just following his mother's vote.

Still, this is the first time it's happened, as in he voted his own way on Days 1 and 2.
Simon usually would get a lot of help from Epi or I when playing mafia. However, before this game I taught him how to post/vote on his own using his tablet. I know he doesn't read everything in the thread but he is given an unbiased rundown and then makes his own decisions.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote:Indie is short for "Independent" role, meaning a player(s) that is only aligned with themselves, neither town, nor scum. So in this case we've already lynched the primary indie (Bobba Fett) but there also the small indie factions, the Tusken Raiders and Jawas.
In addition, Indy win conditions vary, but the most common are variations on last man standing, and Indies who just need to survive to the end.

I agree that Matt is sounding pretty good since coming back.

Happy regular Thursday to everyone not in America!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bcornett24 wrote:Welp, I figured that might happen, I had to place a vote as work doesn't finish until after the poll closes, work has been a bitch the last few days, and has kept me busy. Good luck all!
Thanks for playing bri-bri, hope to see you in another game here or there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”