71%

Total votes: 14
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Elohcin »

Glorfindel wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I have not really been present much for the past 48 hours as I have been preparing for my daughter's birthday party. YES, I spend a lot of time and effort for my children's parties. No, I don;t care that it makes me a little insane Epi. You still got yours :p. ANYWAY! I am pretty much back and see that most others have been absent as well. Even those who have replaced in seem to be awol. Matt F, where are you? Who else was it that replaced in? FWIW I think the odds of Enri being bad are slim. I am going to spent some time looking at people tomorrow. I have to sleep, then go to church, work out (I've neglected that too with birthday celebration craziness), and then I can focus on Mafia. TTFN.
Mafia games aside, you sound like such a lovely person - I'm genuinely very pleased to make your aquaintance :)
Aren't you sweet :) I'm pleased to meet you too! I love Mafia not just for the game, but I love to get to know people :D Too bad I don't have much time for things like the interrogation room and what not. I try to pop into the speakeasy at least once or twice a month, but its not enough imo.
sig wrote:Glorfidndel what do you think of Enrique/Simon who do you plan to vote for?
Why are we looking at Simon? :eye: :fist:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

He tied yesterdays lynch, this was only broken because MM voted like seconds before the deadline.
So Simon tied up the lynch almost stoping Brian from being lynched. If you also see the connections between Enrique and Brian, then factor in Simon saved Enrique from a tie earlier this game, he comes off as suspicious. I think this is a good reason to lynch someone, however I'd prefer to lynch Enrique over Simon today and then see how Enrique flips.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:He tied yesterdays lynch, this was only broken because MM voted like seconds before the deadline.
So Simon tied up the lynch almost stoping Brian from being lynched. If you also see the connections between Enrique and Brian, then factor in Simon saved Enrique from a tie earlier this game, he comes off as suspicious. I think this is a good reason to lynch someone, however I'd prefer to lynch Enrique over Simon today and then see how Enrique flips.
^^
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

I'm with Sigfried.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloooooooow day, it seems.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:Glorfindel what do you think of Enrique/Simon who do you plan to vote for?
To be quite frank, my friend - I'd not really considered voting for either of them... I remain unconvinced of the case against Enrique and from what I've read of his posts, I really can't see him being Mafia (this should not be news to you as I'm certain I've said this before). As for Simon, I'd agree that the behaviour you describe could be interpreted as suspicious. Mind you, it would look a damn sight MORE suspicious had it occurred later in the game and that's where I think I am right now - do you REALLY think that he would've done that (were he Mafia) knowing how suspicious it would look (my apologies for the WIFOM there :D )? I also read something about Simon being eight years old - Glorfindel of Rivendell, One of the mighty Firstborn doesn't lynch eight year olds...

And let me return to my earlier nominee Russtfinko, whom many of you considered suspicious earlier in the game...
Russtifinko wrote:I do plan to be fully involved after the thanksgiving break. Sorry once again
This was his second to last post. Isn't Thanksgiving well and truly over days ago and where is he?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Do you think that him being absent in and of itself makes him suspicious Glorfindel?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

Voted Enrique
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

MacDougall wrote:Do you think that him being absent in and of itself makes him suspicious Glorfindel?
Well, Mac - I don't think it helps his cause. The other thing (and I hope I'm wrong) is that I just get this feeling that the whole Enrique thing is a distraction whether by design or what, I don't know. Maybe I'm just dreadful at reading people but I don't think I am. From reading his posts, I think to lynch him is a mistake and if I'm correct, I trust at least it won't be a costly one :(
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Do you think that him being absent in and of itself makes him suspicious Glorfindel?
Well, Mac - I don't think it helps his cause. The other thing (and I hope I'm wrong) is that I just get this feeling that the whole Enrique thing is a distraction whether by design or what, I don't know. Maybe I'm just dreadful at reading people but I don't think I am. From reading his posts, I think to lynch him is a mistake and if I'm correct, I trust at least it won't be a costly one :(
Who would be doing the distracting if you had to pick someone?

How does it not help his cause? He is but one person who has been largely absent in this game. One of many. Why is he the one you are singling out as being bad for it?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

Hi! :) Just thought I'd poke my head in and see if anyone needed a replacement or anything since I'm now available :P
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye is replacing TheFloyd73.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Yay! I'll catch up as quick as I can but in the meantime if anyone would like to summarise what has gone on so far I'd appreciate it.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:@glorf - I've been down that rabbit hole many times. The reality is that it could be so many things that analysis rarely helps. For instance:

Your theory - a team of high posters who don't want to end up conspicuous... but also
A team or some individuals who aren't a fan of people that are not playing a lot
A team that has an idea of Savage's role and wants it out
A team that just wants to play with our minds by taking out someone unexpected
A team trying to take out someone they doubt would be protected

Didn't the same team have their kill fail or miss last time? Or was that the Hutts? If it was the empire, it could simply be that they don't want to miss again.
It was the empire, but I think the underlined reason is the most likely.
Zeb, if you are seriously suggesting to me that any Mafia team would prefer to NK a player because of a perceived lack of involvement in the game over an experienced operator that represents a clear threat to the team, I can only presume that I'd have a very poor future here at this site in Mafia roles...
This is, like, the single most mafia-y post I've ever read. Why has no one else noticed this?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't see how that post is so damning. Could you explain?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

The people I think are bad and I will bevoting one of them:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also MP he is doing that thing again.
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Bullzeye »

Golden wrote:It was the word 'currently' that I found odd.
I don't have anything worthwhile to add yet but I just got to this post in my catchup and found it really funny considering the whole Sig debate in A World Reborn :haha:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote:The people I think are bad and I will bevoting one of them:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,
Could you please explain why I am on that beautiful list?

Much love,
Wiggly
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Floyd is also on Roxy's list and he no longer exists in this game...
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops

Much love,
Wiggly

Sure since you asked ever so sweetly.

Its the vibe I get from your posts. You keep saying you will catch up and post but you bring no original thoughts nor are you joking in the way I associate with a civvie Wiggly.

With much admiration,
Roxy
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Bullzeye wrote:Floyd is also on Roxy's list and he no longer exists in this game...
He was when I made my list.

This feels like a twisty way to disregard my suspicion.
Tbh I doubt very srsly I will vote for you since you just replaced in and plus I've missed you.

Floyd though he has not really posted a lot what he did post made my nose very twitchy.
I am laptop-less for the past week bc my younger son borrowed it I get it back tomorrow and could provide quotes then.
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Bullzeye wrote:Yay! I'll catch up as quick as I can but in the meantime if anyone would like to summarise what has gone on so far I'd appreciate it.
Welcome Bullz even though you tried to lynch me the last game we played together. :P

So I'll give a quick and hopefully unbias summary.
A portion of the players including myself has been suspicious of Enrique for awhile, Enrique claims to be poisoned and we've had alot of back and forth about him. Day 1 we lynched Matt who flipped as Boba Fett a third party. Day 2 the lynch was between Enrique and Bass (I believe) and Bass ended up getting lynched. He flipped Ackbar a civ. Yesterday bcornett24 was lynched and he flipped as Jabba one of the mafia, we are know thinking Enrique/Simon are teammates of bcornett24 which is a reason for the Enrique lynch

The first two phases neither mafia team submitted a kill . After Matt and Bass subbed in the Empire killed which is leading me to believe one of them is a mafia member or another inactive member who picked up on there activity.

Not sure how active I'll be today so I'm voting Enrique know instead of later.
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

a2thezebra wrote:I don't see how that post is so damning. Could you explain?
It's just so over-the-top! The whole "if that is the case, I'll have a very hard time being mafia on this site in the future, you know, like not right now because I am absolutely not mafia right now as you can see from the veerrrry casual way I used the future tense to discuss the possibility of me being mafia which indicates that clearly I am not currently mafia and my sensitivities are affronted that you would think so!" epilogue is a little of the gentleman doth protest too much, ya know?
It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway (and I don't think glorfindel is connected to bcornett, or he's a least less likely to be a hutt than Simon), but this post has really raised my proverbial eyebrow.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Canucklehead wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

sig wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Yay! I'll catch up as quick as I can but in the meantime if anyone would like to summarise what has gone on so far I'd appreciate it.
Welcome Bullz even though you tried to lynch me the last game we played together. :P

A portion of the players including myself has been suspicious of Enrique for awhile, Enrique claims to be poisoned and we've had alot of back and forth about him. Day 1 we lynched Matt who flipped as Boba Fett a third party. Day 2 the lynch was between Enrique and Bass (I believe) and Bass ended up getting lynched. He flipped Ackbar a civ. Yesterday bcornett24 was lynched and he flipped as Jabba one of the mafia, we are know thinking Enrique/Simon are teammates of bcornett24 which is a reason for the Enrique lynch

The first two phases neither mafia team submitted a kill . After Matt and Bass subbed in the Empire killed which is leading me to believe one of them is a mafia member or another inactive member who picked up on there activity.

Thanks Sig! I am up to the beginning of day 3 at the moment. I hadn't thought Enrique looked super bad previously but will keep an eye on his posts during the Cornett lynch to see if that will change. Do we know that the baddies failed to submit the N1 kill rather than failed to successfully kill? From what I'm seeing someone was killed on night 2, so not sure what you mean about the first two phases.

I will finish my catchup by tonight and if I have enough time I might read through some individual players as well.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Canucklehead wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.
Very simply its your lack of voting which equals follow through in my book. The only vote you made in this game is for Cloud City.

Linky dang give me a minute I needed coffee., nervous?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Simon is also on my list bc one minute he is following my vote the next he is suspicious of me.
;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I don't see how that post is so damning. Could you explain?
It's just so over-the-top! The whole "if that is the case, I'll have a very hard time being mafia on this site in the future, you know, like not right now because I am absolutely not mafia right now as you can see from the veerrrry casual way I used the future tense to discuss the possibility of me being mafia which indicates that clearly I am not currently mafia and my sensitivities are affronted that you would think so!" epilogue is a little of the gentleman doth protest too much, ya know?
It doesn't look like a glorfindel lynch is possible today, and that's cool because I'd rather get a hutt today anyway (and I don't think glorfindel is connected to bcornett, or he's a least less likely to be a hutt than Simon), but this post has really raised my proverbial eyebrow.
I see what you mean, but it didn't ping me so much since I've read the vast majority of his posts in this game to be fairly over-the-top. In a good way, of course. I'm just not sure it's alignment-indicative.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sorry about the confusion Bulls, the Empire didn't kill night 1, in theory they could have been blocked but the chances of that happening is very small. Also they weren't blocked again this would mean Dragon was the blocker.
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Roxy wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.
Very simply its your lack of voting which equals follow through in my book. The only vote you made in this game is for Cloud City.

I can't really argue against that. I have been The Fail at voting. :blush:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

I'll go ahead and vote now just to make sure I'm not last. I still think Simon is the more suspicious of the two, so I'll vote him, even though Enrique seems the inevitable choice today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye wrote:
Golden wrote:It was the word 'currently' that I found odd.
I don't have anything worthwhile to add yet but I just got to this post in my catchup and found it really funny considering the whole Sig debate in A World Reborn :haha:
:haha:

That is actually hilarious, bullz!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops

Much love,
Wiggly

Sure since you asked ever so sweetly.

Its the vibe I get from your posts. You keep saying you will catch up and post but you bring no original thoughts nor are you joking in the way I associate with a civvie Wiggly.

With much admiration,
Roxy
Dear Roxy,

Thank you. Do lynch me if I don't share my thoughts/original ideas by tomorrow then. I can't keep shirking my mafia work and now that thanksgiving is over all I need to worry about is work.

Much appreciated,
Wiggler
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Easy Enrique?

Monday more Matt
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:Glorfindel what do you think of Enrique/Simon who do you plan to vote for?
To be quite frank, my friend - I'd not really considered voting for either of them... I remain unconvinced of the case against Enrique and from what I've read of his posts, I really can't see him being Mafia (this should not be news to you as I'm certain I've said this before). As for Simon, I'd agree that the behaviour you describe could be interpreted as suspicious. Mind you, it would look a damn sight MORE suspicious had it occurred later in the game and that's where I think I am right now - do you REALLY think that he would've done that (were he Mafia) knowing how suspicious it would look (my apologies for the WIFOM there :D )? I also read something about Simon being eight years old - Glorfindel of Rivendell, One of the mighty Firstborn doesn't lynch eight year olds...

And let me return to my earlier nominee Russtfinko, whom many of you considered suspicious earlier in the game...
Russtifinko wrote:I do plan to be fully involved after the thanksgiving break. Sorry once again
This was his second to last post. Isn't Thanksgiving well and truly over days ago and where is he?
I am in no way defending Russ. I need to reread him to see where I stand with him, however, Thanksgiving break would most likely mean Thursday-Sunday. If he traveled for Thanksgiving, it is likely he stayed with family until today and then is traveling back to wherever he came from.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Anyone ever hear of a cfd in mafia?(besides me? bc I have a plan)
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Depends on the player Roxy, but I may be down.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.
Roxy wrote:Also MP he is doing that thing again.
What thing?

Roxy your list does seem a little willy nilly with no explanations.

Good summary sig, that was kind of you. I could get behind a Matt lynch. He seems to be taken aback with his new role as he isn't posting. I wonder if he subbed into a baddie team of non-participants.
Roxy wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Zebra
DFaraday
Dom
TheFloyd
Canuck
Wiggly
Ninjabloops
dear Roxy,

Much love,
Wiggly
Me too, please.

What about your lack of voting?
Roxy wrote:Simon is also on my list bc one minute he is following my vote the next he is suspicious of me.
goodness, none of your reason seem civ-like to me. Just b/c someone votes that same way as you doesn't mean they think you are civ. You seem to be pulling shit out of your butt :p I can't decide if I should vote for you or for Matt. I think I am going to go ahead and vote Roxy. Its too much for me to ignore.

And what is CFD?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

shoot, I really messed up the quotes. If anyone is unable to figure it out, I will redo.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so this part want ME.

What thing?

Roxy your list does seem a little willy nilly with no explanations.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

AH...*was ME

I'm DONE!
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Shit out of my ass? Your 8 year old is going to read that. its a nasty, disgusting way to describe it you could have said "out of thin air".

But tbh idc what you think of my list - I did provide reasoning when asked - I like to play my own way and really detest being told how to play. Tough shit if you do not like how I listed my suspicions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Cfd to DFaraday
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also fyi Elo - you may want to check your facts before you post - I HAVE ONLY MISSED ONE VOTE :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I just quick read Elo's posts. odd things:

She has never mentioned me as a suspicion before.
She did not bother to wait for a response before voting.
She makes accusations that are simply not true.
She ignored my answers to people wanting to know why I was suspiciousof them.

Cfd ELO HAHAHA
;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:Also fyi Elo - you may want to check your facts before you post - I HAVE ONLY MISSED ONE VOTE :p
I know you missed one vote. That is the one I am referring to. And, I sad butt, not ass. I sis say shit though, you are right. B/c your reasons don;t seem like reasons. I guess I could have used the word crap, but just saying you pulled it out of thin air wouldn't have relayed my thoughts well enough. I wanted to emphasize that the IT that you pulled out of thin air was not reasonable to me. Your angry reactions don't help my thoughts on your alignment.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Forgot to vote when I said I would so I just did.

CFD is Chinese Fire Drill, so you cause alot of noise in the thread usually within the last few hours and get everyone to vote for someone who wasn't a likely candidate. This can work to catch scum, but can also be used by scum to save teammates. However, fire drills don't work very well when votes aren't changeable.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Why do you think my response is angry? Why not insulted? bc that is what it was.

You said "lack of voting" impling more than one. ;)

Why not wait for a response? Why not respond to the odd things I pointed out about you?

Linky
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Roxy wrote:Shit out of my ass? Your 8 year old is going to read that. its a nasty, disgusting way to describe it you could have said "out of thin air".

But tbh idc what you think of my list - I did provide reasoning when asked - I like to play my own way and really detest being told how to play. Tough shit if you do not like how I listed my suspicions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Cfd to DFaraday
Why Dfaraday? I see he is on your list but not why that is?

I do agree something seems slightly off with Wilgy this phase.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”