Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 4]

Post by a2thezebra »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah you're bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:Oh no the above sounds more like Civ Glorfindel, I'd rather keep him around for awhile.
I wasn't really referring to that post.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

Yeah, at this point I am not down for a Glorfindel lynch, he is going from low on my list to at least neutral.

And, I really thought he was talking about smelling a guinea pig. Oh well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Well I was wondering why you weren't talking. This further proves my theory that MIA people are our mafia. I am thinking the Empire team is the more inactive team at this time.
You think it's more likely that all three of them failed to send in the Night 1 PM than it was blocked, player was protected, etc.?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:I'm down with a Glorf/Simon vote.
Do you have any other thoughts / suspects, Dom?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Oh no the above sounds more like Civ Glorfindel, I'd rather keep him around for awhile.
Elaborate. How so?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah you're bad.
You mean Bubbles? Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Yeah, at this point I am not down for a Glorfindel lynch, he is going from low on my list to at least neutral.

Want to compare rainbows again? :D

You're not down for a Glorfindel lynch because of that post... or why? I still think he's suspicious, and I still think the fact that he's fixating on Russ to be disingenuous.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

I laid it all out with different theories earlier this phase I think.
If any could submit it a kill it is less likely to be sure, but getting blocked/protected is also a low possibility. I also find it strange nobody was silenced until you. Which could suggest at the very least the silencer was inactive. Or I could be wrong and they could have purposely not done anything to confuse us.

linki: Just the way it is written reminds me of civ Glorfindel, though I did have a bad gut feeling about him earlier. I would prefer someone else lynched tomorrow, but wouldn't oppose a Glorfindel lynch to much.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:Yeah, at this point I am not down for a Glorfindel lynch, he is going from low on my list to at least neutral.

You're not down for a Glorfindel lynch because of that post... or why? I still think he's suspicious, and I still think the fact that he's fixating on Russ to be disingenuous.
I think the case on him is primarily tone-based, and we don't know his tone yet - the only thing I have to go on is sig who says it isn't so dissimilar from what he sees as Glorfindel's civ tone.

I'll do the next rainbow sometime later... not today. Eloh continues to fall, its hard to look past Simon... but generally I don't know where all my reads are sitting until I read all the names.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I laid it all out with different theories earlier this phase I think.
If any could submit it a kill it is less likely to be sure, but getting blocked/protected is also a low possibility. I also find it strange nobody was silenced until you. Which could suggest at the very least the silencer was inactive. Or I could be wrong and they could have purposely not done anything to confuse us.

linki: Just the way it is written reminds me of civ Glorfindel, though I did have a bad gut feeling about him earlier. I would prefer someone else lynched tomorrow, but wouldn't oppose a Glorfindel lynch to much.
Yeah, I remember that post. Your theories make sense, but I think it's tough to figure it out beyond any sort of speculation.

What's the difference between civ and bad Glorfindel? Less or more aggressive? Less or more apologetic? Anything else?

Who would you prefer to lynch tomorrow?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
You mean Bubbles? Why?
Does this not seem disingenuous at all to you, especially considering the time between this post and the one before it, so long ago?
Bubbles wrote:RIP enrique glad we caught a baddie, and sorry for missing the vote, was busy all day. i probably would NOT have voted enrique though because as i said before his tone didn't sound guilty, i am not a very good reader of people apparently ugh
anyway voting dfaraday for no real reason, wish there was some hint about what this poll was for
+10 Admitting wouldn't have voted Enrique, consistent with previous post
-10 Needlessly and unconvincingly notes not being a very good reader
-30 Short comment regarding the current poll with no other thoughts, reads, ideas
-50 No other thoughts, reads, ideas, with no mention of not being caught up or any indication that a more detailed post will come later

Total: 80/100 Baddie Score for this post, with a similarly damning ISO to boot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:If any could submit it a kill it is less likely to be sure, but getting blocked/protected is also a low possibility.
If the former is "less likely" and the latter is "a low possibility" than what are you suggesting is most likely the cause of Night 1's lack of NK?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bubbles is still nothing different from what I'm used to from civ bubbles.

I would really like to see her post a little bit more of her thoughts on the game, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I think the case on him is primarily tone-based, and we don't know his tone yet - the only thing I have to go on is sig who says it isn't so dissimilar from what he sees as Glorfindel's civ tone.

I'll do the next rainbow sometime later... not today. Eloh continues to fall, its hard to look past Simon... but generally I don't know where all my reads are sitting until I read all the names.
Sounds good. I suppose you're right re: tone, but I think Glorfindel's behavior is suspicious as well -- his main suspect (Russ) and lack of others, as well as a willingness to defend himself more than hunt, strike me as forced and disingenuous.

When you get the chance, what do you think of Dom? Or, for that matter, any of these players?

Black Rock
Canucklehead
Dom
Russtifinko
Sorsha

Bass_the_Clever 2.0 (Mishimeals)
Bullzeye (TheFloyd73)
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Matt F 2.0 (Banana)

Bubbles
Elohcin
Luke11646
Roxy
Simon

I want more feedback / discussion specifically on them, for various reasons (having trouble reading the top two groups the most, the bottom one is full of possible votes for tomorrow, etc.). Others can provide their thoughts on these folks as well. :nicenod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
You mean Bubbles? Why?
Does this not seem disingenuous at all to you, especially considering the time between this post and the one before it, so long ago?
Bubbles wrote:RIP enrique glad we caught a baddie, and sorry for missing the vote, was busy all day. i probably would NOT have voted enrique though because as i said before his tone didn't sound guilty, i am not a very good reader of people apparently ugh
anyway voting dfaraday for no real reason, wish there was some hint about what this poll was for
+10 Admitting wouldn't have voted Enrique, consistent with previous post
-10 Needlessly and unconvincingly notes not being a very good reader
-30 Short comment regarding the current poll with no other thoughts, reads, ideas
-50 No other thoughts, reads, ideas, with no mention of not being caught up or any indication that a more detailed post will come later

Total: 80/100 Baddie Score for this post, with a similarly damning ISO to boot.
I don't disagree, I just wanted to see exactly what your thoughts were.

I have trouble reading Bubbles; as Golden notes, this isn't exactly off-meta behavior for her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Hey so did anyone get a message about the poll? I did. Not sure if it was just me though so I will reserve what I say for now.
Nobody answered me about this btw. Regarding the previous nights poll.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Sounds good. I suppose you're right re: tone, but I think Glorfindel's behavior is suspicious as well -- his main suspect (Russ) and lack of others, as well as a willingness to defend himself more than hunt, strike me as forced and disingenuous.

When you get the chance, what do you think of Dom? Or, for that matter, any of these players?

Black Rock
Canucklehead
Dom
Russtifinko
Sorsha

Bass_the_Clever 2.0 (Mishimeals)
Bullzeye (TheFloyd73)
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Matt F 2.0 (Banana)

Bubbles
Elohcin
Luke11646
Roxy
Simon

I want more feedback / discussion specifically on them, for various reasons (having trouble reading the top two groups the most, the bottom one is full of possible votes for tomorrow, etc.). Others can provide their thoughts on these folks as well. :nicenod:
You are the one who has colour coded them. You must have feelings about them. How bout you share those feelings hmm?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
You are the one who has colour coded them. You must have feelings about them. How bout you share those feelings hmm?
I do have feelings about them, but many of the players I feel least confident about, as well as those I have the least substantive reads on, are in those groups.

I expressed feelings regarding these reads in previous posts and rainbow lists, particularly Night 3.

I don't have adequate time at the moment to hash over them (going to bed, in fact), but I'll gladly clarify as much as I can when I have more time.

What do you think, Mac?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:offtobed:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
sig wrote:If any could submit it a kill it is less likely to be sure, but getting blocked/protected is also a low possibility.
If the former is "less likely" and the latter is "a low possibility" than what are you suggesting is most likely the cause of Night 1's lack of NK?
I think the mafia team was inactive and didn't submit a kill.
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

Nobody wants my vote in this poll? Have I become THAT much of a pariah amongst you all? :(

On top of that, a number of you have now described me as 'disingenuous'. The dictionary meaning of that word is "not candid or sincere, typically pretending that one knows less about something than one really does". And that isn't insulting? I'm really starting to look forward more and more to the end of this game...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

People tend to be disingenuous when they are bad... thats what we are looking out for.

:ponder:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Hey so did anyone get a message about the poll? I did. Not sure if it was just me though so I will reserve what I say for now.
I didn't get a message.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@MP I've never seen bad Glorfindel, but some of his post seem very civvie this game others are not like his civ play it is strange.

I need to think about who I want to lynch, SImon could be a good option for tomorrow based around his votes, but with Enrique flip I'll be reading over some people and forming some new reads. I think we should watch the players who didn't vote for Enrique, I think the remaining Hutts are active and attempted to form another wagon or voted later in the phase for Enrique.

Also I don't think Luke is on the Hutts team he could be the other mafia but looking at his meta he wouldn't vote for a teammate.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Glorfindel wrote:Nobody wants my vote in this poll? Have I become THAT much of a pariah amongst you all? :(

On top of that, a number of you have now described me as 'disingenuous'. The dictionary meaning of that word is "not candid or sincere, typically pretending that one knows less about something than one really does". And that isn't insulting? I'm really starting to look forward more and more to the end of this game...
See this post is pingy to be, but either way I'll take your vote Glorfindel it will make memore likely to win the poll. :beer:
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Glorfindel wrote:Nobody wants my vote in this poll? Have I become THAT much of a pariah amongst you all? :(

I don't think you sound disingenuous, although I do find your continual Russ votes baffling. And people routinely say far, far worse things to each other in every Mafia game than your smelling a rat comment, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. :shrug2:

Good job, everyone. I definitely still think Simon is the way to go next.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is a game of deceit.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote: This is what pinged me, how does Bubbles make herself look good by saying "I woulda" on an independent? I would understand the suspicion on her if she "I woulda" -d on Bcornett, but an "I woulda" on a indy doesn't make herself look good, or even distance her from a team. Your suspicion on her feels not genuine.

Also, do explain why her vote for Zebra didn't sit well with you.

I noticed that you asked previous about my suspicion on you... I don't remember answering or not, but If I missed it and waited until now, I'm sorry bout that.
I like Indys, in general I think they're not a problem. But Matt wasn't just an Indy, he was practically an SK. Everyone should want to get out a character who can and will kill anyone else. I think it's seen as a victory to lynch an SK, and Bubbles coming in and saying "I would have helped" feels ingratiating to me. At the very least, it seems as if she wants to blend with the crowd vote on that occasion.

I think Zebra is civ, so anyone's Zebra votes don't sit well with me. In Bubble's case, it was compounded by her Matt comment.

P.S. Thanks for the vote Bubbles. :blush:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Canuck reads civ to me.
MacDougall wrote:
Why do you want to know?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Canuck reads civ to me.
MacDougall wrote:
Why do you want to know?
Whether you received any kind of result from it as I did. I'm trying to ascertain whether I won the poll or whether there were levels of reward.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
I do have feelings about them, but many of the players I feel least confident about, as well as those I have the least substantive reads on, are in those groups.

I expressed feelings regarding these reads in previous posts and rainbow lists, particularly Night 3.

I don't have adequate time at the moment to hash over them (going to bed, in fact), but I'll gladly clarify as much as I can when I have more time.

What do you think, Mac?
You don't wanna know what I think.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Canuck reads civ to me.
MacDougall wrote:
Why do you want to know?
Whether you received any kind of result from it as I did. I'm trying to ascertain whether I won the poll or whether there were levels of reward.
you've earned my :eye:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I do. After yesterday's slow crawl I want to see whatever controversial thoughts you have to offer.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Canuck reads civ to me.
MacDougall wrote:
Why do you want to know?
you've earned my :eye:
Lol fine
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yo yo yo
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:I'm shocked. I really thought Enri was good. I am really off this game.
Are you?
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: This is what pinged me, how does Bubbles make herself look good by saying "I woulda" on an independent? I would understand the suspicion on her if she "I woulda" -d on Bcornett, but an "I woulda" on a indy doesn't make herself look good, or even distance her from a team. Your suspicion on her feels not genuine.

I noticed that you asked previous about my suspicion on you... I don't remember answering or not, but If I missed it and waited until now, I'm sorry bout that.
I like Indys, in general I think they're not a problem. But Matt wasn't just an Indy, he was practically an SK. Everyone should want to get out a character who can and will kill anyone else. I think it's seen as a victory to lynch an SK, and Bubbles coming in and saying "I would have helped" feels ingratiating to me. At the very least, it seems as if she wants to blend with the crowd vote on that occasion.

I think Zebra is civ, so anyone's Zebra votes don't sit well with me. In Bubble's case, it was compounded by her Matt comment.

What are your thoughts on her saying that she wouldn't have voted for Enrique?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

Glorfindel wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Oh god, I lost track of time this weekend and it has been relaxing, although busy as crap, and I hope to god I'm not last to vote if this is the 'splodey planet (I completely forgot about that dynamic this afternoon - doh!). I read the last five pages but have failed to go back and really look at what I meant to before I made my "placeholder" post. Enrique's got a crapload of votes and supposedly a poisoning. Last I knew of him, he sounded genuine, but something seems to have turned several against him, which I'm going to imagine is for very good reason with this much against him. I'd like to take more time to read back and figure it out.

So, since that seems to be a done deal, I'll vote where my mind was last when I had time to really think and put my thoughts out in a logical fashion (AKA no work to worry about :P ) : Glorfindel was on my list after bcornett, so while I know this particular vote won't do anything as far as lynching, it'll at least force me to think about my vote later and defend if necessary and go back and read, if that makes any sense. It makes sense in my head, and that's all that counts for now.
15 posts this entire game and within hours of another dismal poster (Canucklehead) and you're coming after me? I smell a rather prodigious rodent...
What's with the insults, dude? That's actually not cool.
It was in no way an insult, my friend but I apologise unreservedly if you took offence at my remark (which it appears rather obviously that you did :( ) My phrase 'prodigious rodent' was a euphamistic reference to 'smelling a rat' that was meant in direct reference to what I am suspecting is some kind of conspiracy against me (for what reason I can't fathom). My comment realted DIRECTLY to the conclusion I drew from having two players that have been borderline invisible all game suddenly appearing out of nowhere throwing shade at me...

I am very sorry if you took offense - I'd NEVER do such a thing intentionally and would frankly cease my involvement in this game now than to have anyone of you think I would stoop to that sort of thing... :(
I was actually referring to you calling me and my contributions "dismal", but don't worry about it. I believe you that you didn't intend any shade. Just an interpretation thing, I guess. :)
Carry on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I do. After yesterday's slow crawl I want to see whatever controversial thoughts you have to offer.
I think MP and Golden are on the Empire team.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

What are your thoughts on her saying that she wouldn't have voted for Enrique?
I think that was the only sensible thing for her to say, given that she had already said she didn't think he was bad.

Voting Sorsha because she doesn't have any votes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Black Rock »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
What makes you say this? I've thought of them as being on the side of good. I'm interested in seeing a different perspective.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
who are you more sure about
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
I am not on team empire, nor am I on a team with MP.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
I am not on team empire, nor am I on a team with MP.
Uh. So do you think MP is not a civ then? Or are you not a civ then?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?
who are you more sure about
I'm not sure about anyone. I said I think. But I am more suspicious of Golden right now than MP because;

1. MP appears to have been silenced, which may be a dark side power
2. Golden just said that thing he just said which was weird
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, well done Mac, trying to catch me in semantics! My favourite!

To me, a team consists of people who have btsc, or in odd cases (like Greedo) it can extend a little beyond. But people always like to try and use the word 'team' to trip people up. I'll add you to the list.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Oh, well done Mac, trying to catch me in semantics! My favourite!

To me, a team consists of people who have btsc, or in odd cases (like Greedo) it can extend a little beyond. But people always like to try and use the word 'team' to trip people up. I'll add you to the list.
Then why bother adding the second part to your sentence? Dramatic effect?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:

I was assuming you think you see a connection between me and MP. I wanted to make it clear that not only are you wrong that I am empire, you are also wrong about any connection you see between me and MP. I have no knowledge of his affiliation, although I read him civ.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I was assuming you think you see a connection between me and MP. I wanted to make it clear that not only are you wrong that I am empire, you are also wrong about any connection you see between me and MP. I have no knowledge of his affiliation, although I read him civ.
Actually I don't see any connection between you two in the thread. I think you are both suspicious independent of one another.

Return to “Previous Jobs”