Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 4]

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:Oh, well done Mac, trying to catch me in semantics! My favourite!

To me, a team consists of people who have btsc, or in odd cases (like Greedo) it can extend a little beyond. But people always like to try and use the word 'team' to trip people up. I'll add you to the list.
Then why bother adding the second part to your sentence? Dramatic effect?
I was assuming you think you see a connection between me and MP. I wanted to make it clear that not only are you wrong that I am empire, you are also wrong about any connection you see between me and MP. I have no knowledge of his affiliation, although I read him civ.
Actually I don't see any connection between you two in the thread. I think you are both suspicious independent of one another.
I would say there's a chance that MP is bad. Golden, less so.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Bullzeye »

I think you all should vote for me in this poll tonight... Or not, since the hosts seemingly forgot I exist :P
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

To me, a team consists of people who have btsc, or in odd cases (like Greedo) it can extend a little beyond. But people always like to try and use the word 'team' to trip people up. I'll add you to the list.
Then why bother adding the second part to your sentence? Dramatic effect?
I was assuming you think you see a connection between me and MP. I wanted to make it clear that not only are you wrong that I am empire, you are also wrong about any connection you see between me and MP. I have no knowledge of his affiliation, although I read him civ.
Actually I don't see any connection between you two in the thread. I think you are both suspicious independent of one another.
I would say there's a chance that MP is bad. Golden, less so.
My suspicions of MP are documented. My suspicion of Golden is more of a gut feeling. He seems ever so slightly different here. He's still responsible for some excellent scum hunting but in a two mafia game that's not in and of itself civ play. Despite this he seems a little off to me. Golden always has me paranoid though. I'll admit I am cautious mainly because in the few games I've played with him he's played exactly the same way and has never had any shade put on him at all (fairly). I expect that when the time comes that he's scum (which could be now) that he could very well get away with it, so I might be going too far the other way.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Great job with enrique. I feel like at least part of his team voted him.

Voted Mac.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:Well I was wondering why you weren't talking. This further proves my theory that MIA people are our mafia. I am thinking the Empire team is the more inactive team at this time.
I agree with you. But it stinks b/c there are so many non-participants and we cannot just sit here and pluck them off one by one hoping they are mafia. We will surely lose that way. My suspicions have been wrong all game, I feel useless.
Black Rock wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm shocked. I really thought Enri was good. I am really off this game.
Are you?
Yes. I am. I really did think Enri seemed genuine. I thought he was good. I thought he would flip civ and clear Simon too. I still think Simon is civ though.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No, that's llama's definition of team. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Consider this a vote for Bullzeye for this Night 4 poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote:
sig wrote:Well I was wondering why you weren't talking. This further proves my theory that MIA people are our mafia. I am thinking the Empire team is the more inactive team at this time.
I agree with you. But it stinks b/c there are so many non-participants and we cannot just sit here and pluck them off one by one hoping they are mafia. We will surely lose that way. My suspicions have been wrong all game, I feel useless.
Black Rock wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm shocked. I really thought Enri was good. I am really off this game.
Are you?
Yes. I am. I really did think Enri seemed genuine. I thought he was good. I thought he would flip civ and clear Simon too. I still think Simon is civ though.
I don't think you are useless Eloh. If you are useless then I'm nonexistent. :D

This does raise a question though. What happened with your Roxy and Zebra suspicion? Do you think you were wrong there too?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Consider this a vote for Bullzeye for this Night 4 poll.
For his brave anti-establishment approach to democracy, I will be *Voting MM* in tonight's poll.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

I still think Roxy and Zebra could both be bad. Zebra is quieter than her civ self imo. Roxy is over defensive. But I do think, like sig said, that team Empire is mostly inactive. But we have to go after those we have something on before we go after inactives b/c there are so many, most of civ, I'm sure. It's hard.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye should be on the poll. If you want to vote for him. Bold and underline the vote in the thread.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

That's my bad lol.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DharmaHelper wrote:That's my bad lol.
I didn't even notice at first, I just saw the host option and then decided to check if there were still any mistakes I could hilariously point out because I'm just nice like that.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
You are the one who has colour coded them. You must have feelings about them. How bout you share those feelings hmm?
I do have feelings about them, but many of the players I feel least confident about, as well as those I have the least substantive reads on, are in those groups.

I expressed feelings regarding these reads in previous posts and rainbow lists, particularly Night 3.

I don't have adequate time at the moment to hash over them (going to bed, in fact), but I'll gladly clarify as much as I can when I have more time.

What do you think, Mac?
You don't wanna know what I think.
Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I do. After yesterday's slow crawl I want to see whatever controversial thoughts you have to offer.
I think MP and Golden are on the Empire team.
Well you sure didn't disappoint on the controversial aspect. I've caught up now and I've seen the elaborations of your reads, but if these reads are independently suspicious to you, why are you leaning towards Empire specifically, or them being on the same team at all for that matter?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

I find that interesting too, zebra. I actually would have felt he could justify a connection between MP and I... we have had a lot of conversation and I think our thoughts have influenced each other in this game.

Given it isn't a connection, though, I'm really interested in Mac's thoughts on why MP could be empire.

And, Mac, as far as being paranoid about 'what if that person is scum' - the feeling is entirely mutual.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Nobody wants my vote in this poll? Have I become THAT much of a pariah amongst you all? :(

On top of that, a number of you have now described me as 'disingenuous'. The dictionary meaning of that word is "not candid or sincere, typically pretending that one knows less about something than one really does". And that isn't insulting? I'm really starting to look forward more and more to the end of this game...
See this post is pingy to be, but either way I'll take your vote Glorfindel it will make me more likely to win the poll. :beer:
Whatevs... you get my vote.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
You are the one who has colour coded them. You must have feelings about them. How bout you share those feelings hmm?
I do have feelings about them, but many of the players I feel least confident about, as well as those I have the least substantive reads on, are in those groups.

I expressed feelings regarding these reads in previous posts and rainbow lists, particularly Night 3.

I don't have adequate time at the moment to hash over them (going to bed, in fact), but I'll gladly clarify as much as I can when I have more time.

What do you think, Mac?
Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I do. After yesterday's slow crawl I want to see whatever controversial thoughts you have to offer.
Well you sure didn't disappoint on the controversial aspect. I've caught up now and I've seen the elaborations of your reads, but if these reads are independently suspicious to you, why are you leaning towards Empire specifically, or them being on the same team at all for that matter?
It's more of a one or the other thing.

While they have interacted as golden said, that's not bad. What's bad is that neither have been very discerning of any of the more aggressive players. Lots of low hanging fruit. I also find it strange that yesterday was so quiet. Where were our supatown players? A blight against me maybe but Golden and MP have been reactive to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm rarely one who stirs noise for the sake of it. If I think I have some easy votes, I'm ok having a couple of quiet days, especially when I'm busy enough as it is.

I will say though - what is this low hanging fruit have I been going after, exactly?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What do you think, Mac?

While they have interacted as golden said, that's not bad. What's bad is that neither have been very discerning of any of the more aggressive players. Lots of low hanging fruit. I also find it strange that yesterday was so quiet. Where were our supatown players? A blight against me maybe but Golden and MP have been reactive to me.
I think yesterday was quiet for two reasons. One, because there was a large consensus that one person was bad (which was correct) and people feel more obligated to discuss more when there is less of a general consensus, myself included. Two, thanksgiving break. As for your suspicion, I'm not dismissive of it entirely but I do think that MP is most likely town at this point and I'm next to positive that Golden is.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I'm rarely one who stirs noise for the sake of it. If I think I have some easy votes, I'm ok having a couple of quiet days, especially when I'm busy enough as it is.

I will say though - what is this low hanging fruit have I been going after, exactly?
Fair enough.

Not just you, the entire game has been played with the voting of low hanging fruit getting lynched and looks set to continue with Simon's lynch. Ironically they have been scum, so can't really complain, except that they've been scum from the same team so I'm not discounting the possibility of the Empire being the driving force behind it all.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote: Well you sure didn't disappoint on the controversial aspect. I've caught up now and I've seen the elaborations of your reads, but if these reads are independently suspicious to you, why are you leaning towards Empire specifically, or them being on the same team at all for that matter?

I think yesterday was quiet for two reasons. One, because there was a large consensus that one person was bad (which was correct) and people feel more obligated to discuss more when there is less of a general consensus, myself included. Two, thanksgiving break. As for your suspicion, I'm not dismissive of it entirely but I do think that MP is most likely town at this point and I'm next to positive that Golden is.
Look, I'm just a little bit stir crazy for aforementioned reasons. Everything is sailing along, but we've not made a dent in the Empire plans. The idea that they are the inactive players has been put forward but it's just as likely that it's the most active players at this point, so I want to poke at a couple of the ones who have made me feel slight tingles.

All things being fair Golden and MP aren't even close to the bottom of my list on face value.

And you asked for me to post my thoughts. So I did, even as half baked as they are.

Resume regular transmission.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm rarely one who stirs noise for the sake of it. If I think I have some easy votes, I'm ok having a couple of quiet days, especially when I'm busy enough as it is.

Fair enough.

Not just you, the entire game has been played with the voting of low hanging fruit getting lynched and looks set to continue with Simon's lynch. Ironically they have been scum, so can't really complain, except that they've been scum from the same team so I'm not discounting the possibility of the Empire being the driving force behind it all.
BC was low hanging fruit? Really? Was Enrique going to go down if noone had put out the various connections? I don't think so... that was a solid case, not low-hanging fruit.

I would call low-hanging fruit 'I'm voting bubbles because she doesn't post much'. But I haven't really seen any of that going on this game. Seeing clear baddie connections and lynching people for them is hardly low-hanging fruit. It's what we are trying to do...

I've also generally pushed against low hanging fruit lynches - including early movements against russti and enrique, and BC trying to push bubbles etc... so I don't think you will find it accurate to say I've gone for low hanging fruit. The one exception you might make is bass 1.0.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Fair enough.

BC was low hanging fruit? Really? Was Enrique going to go down if noone had put out the various connections? I don't think so... that was a solid case, not low-hanging fruit.

I would call low-hanging fruit 'I'm voting bubbles because she doesn't post much'. But I haven't really seen any of that going on this game. Seeing clear baddie connections and lynching people for them is hardly low-hanging fruit. It's what we are trying to do...

I've also generally pushed against low hanging fruit lynches - including early movements against russti and enrique, and BC trying to push bubbles etc... so I don't think you will find it accurate to say I've gone for low hanging fruit. The one exception you might make is bass 1.0.
Okie dokie. Consider me convinced.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:

Fair enough.

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote: Well you sure didn't disappoint on the controversial aspect. I've caught up now and I've seen the elaborations of your reads, but if these reads are independently suspicious to you, why are you leaning towards Empire specifically, or them being on the same team at all for that matter?

Look, I'm just a little bit stir crazy for aforementioned reasons. Everything is sailing along, but we've not made a dent in the Empire plans. The idea that they are the inactive players has been put forward but it's just as likely that it's the most active players at this point, so I want to poke at a couple of the ones who have made me feel slight tingles.

All things being fair Golden and MP aren't even close to the bottom of my list on face value.

And you asked for me to post my thoughts. So I did, even as half baked as they are.

Resume regular transmission.
No, I see where you're coming from. Sorry if I gave the impression that I regretted asking you what your thoughts are, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm just trying to get a better idea of where you're coming from with these suspicions, and I strongly agree that we're not worried enough about Empire.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:

Fair enough.

I've been busy the past few days. Was out of town for the extended weekend, getting another game going, and like MP, I've got finals for school looming.

But I'm going to do an Enrique ISO now since I've got some free time, much like the previous bcornett one I did. It helped me see that Enrique was a teammate, so I think it might continue to prove useful.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You failed to improve Matt's name.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:You failed to improve Matt's name.
I can't do all the work around here. :disappoint:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Here you go MM.
AND HERE YOU GO DH PLEASE USE THIS ONE NOT THE ONE BEFORE IT
I look forward to what you'll find in that Enrique ISO since I decided I was too lazy to do one. :blush:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

a2thezebra wrote:Here you go MM.
AND HERE YOU GO DH PLEASE USE THIS ONE NOT THE ONE BEFORE IT
I look forward to what you'll find in that Enrique ISO since I decided I was too lazy to do one. :blush:

Lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I just hope I can finish it before the night phase ends.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I am feeling like absolute butt today (I'm coming down with some mystery illness for the first time this semester, joy), so I'm popping in to vote in the night poll and then sit on this couch and probably play Super Mario World and various other games for the rest of the evening while I try not to die. Might be back here, if my head stops being cloudy. Might just lurk. Might not. Anyway, voting Golden 'cause he done good in the last lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Get well soon Blooper!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Still working on my Enrique ISO, but I just want to say that I strongly recommend a Simon lynch tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode VIV: Cloud Shitty
In the aftermath of the death of Greedo, the growing power vacuum in the underworld of the Empire only got worse. A full investigation of the smuggler’s affairs revealed that the smuggling ring on Alderaan he was overseeing was in direct competition with a very powerful player. A former scoundrel turned semi-legitimate, Lando Calrissian looked to be for all intents and purposes the man pulling all the strings. Jabba’s empire was in ruins, and any upstarts looking to go the way of Greedo met with swift and mysterious opposition. A trail of bodies and credits led to one place: Cloud City.

Both the Empire and the Rebel Alliance knew that Cloud City, for better or for worse, was now the most important mining colony in the galaxy. If Lando really was behind the massive shake up of the criminal world, his resources could tip the scales in either direction. Not to mention having a tactical mind like his at their disposal. Fortunately neither the Rebel’s nor the Empire needed to organize an operation to infiltrate the city. Lando had, no doubt anticipating that his involvement in recent events would no longer be a secret, sent out invitations to many key individuals on both sides of the war. The invitations clearly stated that only certain individuals would be allowed passage, and that any conflict between the two parties was forbidden. In the past, these demands would have seemed ridiculous, however Cloud City and the man behind its success had shown that they were no longer to be dismissed.

And so, “delegations” from both the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire had arrived as instructed. Though Lando had made no secret of his intention to court both sides of the conflict, both of the delegations were welcomed individually, and given their own sections of Cloud City’s resort to enjoy. The whole thing was handled with a surprising level of care. Inside each of their rooms, the delegations found a holopad with which they were instructed to communicate with Lando. After everyone had settled in, their respective holopads fluttered to life, the smug image of Lando Calrissian there to greet them all.

“Welcome! I hope you all find these accommodations acceptable. No doubt you are eager to get to the business at hand, but I encourage everyone to relax and enjoy all that my city has to offer before you worry about such things.” As he spoke, many more holopads around the rooms lit up, showing the various luxuries that Cloud City had to offer. It really was a well-coordinated spectacle.

“Not to worry, I’ve invited you all here anonymously, and at a very busy time for our resorts, so your identities will be kept from each other and hostilities should be at a minimum.” His face grew suddenly grim, and the image on the holopads changed to that of a man with a hood over his head. The man was on his knees, and his hands were bound behind his back.

“There’s just one thing we need to handle before the real party can begin.” Lando’s voice continued. “I have taken the liberty of turning over another one of my competition to the Hutts, in an effort to...smooth things over. I confess to inviting you here in part so you would not interfere."

===

Paramedics had been called to handle Enrique, and when they arrived they officially pronounced him dead. Nobody seemed to mind though. It was as if they had collectively willed him to die, and as a result felt no measure of sadness at his passing. Epignosis, Simon and MetalMarsh had returned with their captive Bcornett at last, and seeing the paramedics carting off Enrique, they were struck with inspiration. Epignosis wrapped his sweaty hands around bcornett’s head and snapped his neck. Bcornett slumped to the ground and died instantly. The paramedics whirled around in shock, but seeing the film playing in the background immediately fell into a state of apathy at the murder. Epignosis then proceeded to bash the side of MetalMarsh’s head against the coffee table, splashing blood all over their popcorn.

Also, nobody seemed to notice or care that several previously comatose partygoers had transformed into different people.

MetalMarsh89 has been killed by the Hutts
It is now Day 5, the first Day on Cloud City
You have 48 Hours to lynch someone
PM’s will be coming out shortly

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Welcome! Cloud City is open for your relaxation and entertainment. There are slot machines lined up and ready for action! It’s just 5 credits per pull. The payout is below:

Payout:
ImageImageImage = 12 credits
ImageImageImage = 14 credits
ImageImageImage = 16 credits
ImageImageImage = 20 credits
ImageImageImage = 40 credits
ImageImageImage = 60 credits
ImageImageImage = Jackpot (100 credits + half of what has been wagered)

++++

If you wish to play, please post in all caps, "PULL." Please do not attempt a second pull until your first play has been resolved.

Good luck, and have fun at Cloud City! :grin:

++++
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

When you're like 3 hours in on an ISO and you get nightkilled. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [POLLS]

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you're a Hutt and you're reading this...I won't even say it, it's too mean. RIPIWYG MM.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

PULL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also, PULL
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

PULL
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MM:

"Hey baddies. Kill me!"

"Damn it! You killed me :sigh: "

Poor marmot :(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Yoda says:

Good job fellow civvies. Much more comfortable with MP I am, me good feelings he gives. MP, is someone that seems to work with the rebel force want to. Hiding something, I think Elohcin is. With Vader I thought I saw her speaking, little one by her side, had she. Something that should be investigated, but confirmed this is not. Be punished, those who like to tease my ways should. Because I am of the light side I, do such things, cannot. Herh herh herh.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

RIPiywg mm

PULL
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Mac

Speaking honestly, and I'm asking you because I know you are tinfoiling at the moment and I think tinfoiling is healthy, if you were to pick one out of bubbles and simon to be a hutt, who would you pick?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:@Mac

Speaking honestly, and I'm asking you because I know you are tinfoiling at the moment and I think tinfoiling is healthy, if you were to pick one out of bubbles and simon to be a hutt, who would you pick?
Simon by the length of the Tasman Sea.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Syndicate went down for a bit. That should be all the PMs. Let the hosts know if you were expecting one and didn't get it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Can we lynch Roxy tomorrow?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Can we lynch Roxy tomorrow?
After lynching simon today, you mean?

I would be up for healthy discussion about Roxy. I've read her as good, but there are reasons to doubt. Which team would you see Roxy as being on?

Return to “Previous Jobs”