BOOM!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
42%

Total votes: 12
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Re: [DAY 2] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Flyin' High »

Gah, I have no idea where to look at the moment. I personally am not seeing anything particularly baddie about S~V~S bringing up that she thinks DF was an odd Night 1 kill choice. I'd need to go back and look at his posts and Devin's to see if one of them posted anything that might have scared a baddie team into wanting to kill them.

I am also not used to the early voting. But it is adding a level of excitement to be playing mafia with people whose play-styles are completely unfamiliar to me. Definitely adds an intense level of challenge to the game.

So yeah, I guess I'm going to go back and read DF's and Devin's posts to see if I can make sense of anything.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Illyria wrote:Okay.. Trice I get you are running behind but why are there quote marks around that? It looks like you copied and pasted it from somewhere.. like a chat room. :eye:
According to Google it's a Pulp Fiction quote. You're quite hasty. :P
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

The Wolf says that, if I'm correct.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Illyria »

Kate wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:When players start to tell other players what civvies do, they're usually bad. :eye:
You think that is what SVS is doing?

To me, THIS, is vintage civvie SVS. I'd be really surprised if she is bad here.
Agreed, I also dont see where she told anyone what to do??? :shrug: Rabitt can you clarify?
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
Illyria wrote:Okay.. Trice I get you are running behind but why are there quote marks around that? It looks like you copied and pasted it from somewhere.. like a chat room. :eye:
Thus me asking. Also, the quote slip up has happened more than once in a game so I don't think I was totally off my gob asking for clarification there.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Illyria wrote:
Kate wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:When players start to tell other players what civvies do, they're usually bad. :eye:

Agreed, I also dont see where she told anyone what to do??? :shrug: Rabitt can you clarify?
Thus me asking. Also, the quote slip up has happened more than once in a game so I don't think I was totally off my gob asking for clarification there.

I think you were firmly on your gob.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gross.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

rabbit8 wrote:
Kate wrote:

Could be, I'm trying to guage her responses. I'm on the fence with her.
What I think is more likely is that her statements hit a nerve with those responsible for the kill. Knowing her she was fishing for responses and looking at who voted for her so far, I think it may be likely she got them.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DharmaHelper wrote:Gross.
don't knock it til you try it! :slick:
Jokreher
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Jokreher »

I will be leaving for hte work soon and will not be available until after the next decisions. I have not been able to do much decifering from recent information due to my lack of intimate knowledge and previous history, so I am stuck doing a rather random selection. I am choosing from what I base to be a lower participation level than myself. (Which is still rather low, but I am at least making my presence known.) So, that being my justification for my decision, I know offer my selection of...........................

bea.
~Some say that you never hear the one that gets 'ya.
~I'll try to make sure that you know it was me.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Illyria wrote:
Haha wow, really? That's an odd mistake. :o But I guess it might make sense for newer folk.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Kate wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Kate wrote:

I think you were firmly on your gob.

Thanks! :D
Illyria wrote:
Haha wow, really? That's an odd mistake. :o But I guess it might make sense for newer folk.
Slip ups happen, we were just talking about that on HV. Even experienced players make them... :srsnod: So yes, I AM going to ask someone when I see something odd like Chaindeath talking in 3rd person, and saying he was weeping for the NK'd people who we have no way of knowing if they were good or evil. Random quotes around a seeminly innocuous phrase, and early votes.

It is, as the kids say, how I roll. :slick:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I read back through DF's and Devin's posts and nothing really stands out as something they might have said to warrant getting on the baddies radars this early. DF pretty much focused on Leech's self-vote and Devin discussed the polls and compared them to his experience in Avant 1.

So yeah, I'm still clueless on who to look at today.
ImageImage

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

OK, so this must be "All of DH's Suspicions Suck" Mafia :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 58

Post by LittleTiger »

Gosh, there have been a lot of posts since I last caught up....

I am not sure where my vote will go today!

There seem to be a few people insanified? Some people have voted without posting.... are they silenced?

I see S~V~S is catching some heat for wondering about the death of DF. Not sure what I think about that at the moment.

As for the quote marks potentially being a slip up - we have caught baddies accidentally leaving quote tags in their copied posts in the past ;) It happens and is funny when it does! LOL! However, when I saw the quote marks, it made me think it was a quotation - as DP has pointed out, that is what it was. So, I don't think there is anything to that.

Votes cast so far seem to mostly be random votes. Hmm...
Vompatti wrote:I'm voting for rabbit8 for personal reasons.
This was an odd vote post. Care to share what your reasons are?
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm leaning toward voting Bea. As I said earlier, I think SVS was trying to fish for info and I think she got some. I think that Bea knows something about the NK targets.
bea wrote:RIP DF and Devin.

I guess I can see where SVS is coming from, but with all the secrets in the game it occurs to me that it's entirely possible that the people who died last night weren't the intended targets. I mean, the host himself said the NP and all the night actions were going to take a while to get out. That says to me that a lot was going on last night.
Then I asked her if she thought it was both DF and Devin or just DF and she said this:
bea wrote:not sure if it was both or not. But - what I was thinking was that if the day 0 poll made all the Earth votes not count in the lynch - maybe the night 1 poll had something to do with people's targets getting re-directed.
I think this second post had been thought out, possibly in a chat room, about why their kill ended up killing someone other than their intended target.

Plus, she says she is not sure if it was both or not, which says to me, that she does think/know at least one was...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm leaning toward voting Bea. As I said earlier, I think SVS was trying to fish for info and I think she got some. I think that Bea knows something about the NK targets.

I guess I can see where SVS is coming from, but with all the secrets in the game it occurs to me that it's entirely possible that the people who died last night weren't the intended targets. I mean, the host himself said the NP and all the night actions were going to take a while to get out. That says to me that a lot was going on last night.
Then I asked her if she thought it was both DF and Devin or just DF and she said this:
bea wrote:not sure if it was both or not. But - what I was thinking was that if the day 0 poll made all the Earth votes not count in the lynch - maybe the night 1 poll had something to do with people's targets getting re-directed.
I think this second post had been thought out, possibly in a chat room, about why their kill ended up killing someone other than their intended target.

Plus, she says she is not sure if it was both or not, which says to me, that she does think/know at least one was...
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

AM I IN SOME SORT OF TWILIGHT ZONE OR ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE OR CHRISTMAS CAROL OR SOMETHING WHERE NOBODY CAN SEE A GOSH DARN THING I AM POSTING GRRRRRRR

Rabbit = Claims INH's episode regarding the first posting challenge was "not suspect", also claims Epignosis was suspect for voting and not posting, then says he's just "messing around".

THEN says that he's got no problem with Leech voting for himself etc etc.

THEN votes Leech with no explaination,

THEN Jumps into the SVS discussion by being all twisty with what SVS was saying.

The civvie Rabbit I know would be all over the Leech voters, giving them all kinds of crap and this rabbit is just chillin'. Not civvie rabbit! NOT CIVVIE!

ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 61

Post by rabbit8 »

DharmaHelper wrote:AM I IN SOME SORT OF TWILIGHT ZONE OR ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE OR CHRISTMAS CAROL OR SOMETHING WHERE NOBODY CAN SEE A GOSH DARN THING I AM POSTING GRRRRRRR

Rabbit = Claims INH's episode regarding the first posting challenge was "not suspect", also claims Epignosis was suspect for voting and not posting, then says he's just "messing around".

THEN Jumps into the SVS discussion by being all twisty with what SVS was saying.

The civvie Rabbit I know would be all over the Leech voters, giving them all kinds of crap and this rabbit is just chillin'. Not civvie rabbit! NOT CIVVIE!

Sour Grapes?

I was at the Texans playoff game when I voted. ;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

IDC where you were when you voted. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ypu use my vote against me then don't care when it was just voted with no thought behind it?

Well OK, no agenda there.

I have yet to see where I twisted SVSs words, still looking for that.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

DharmaHelper wrote:AM I IN SOME SORT OF TWILIGHT ZONE OR ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE OR CHRISTMAS CAROL OR SOMETHING WHERE NOBODY CAN SEE A GOSH DARN THING I AM POSTING GRRRRRRR

Wow. How do you really feel about it DH? :D

One, breathe please. It is just a game.

I have felt like no one is listening to me in this game too, I think it is has more to do with a lot of us who don't know each other trying to suss each other out. So the people we do know get put on the back burner. Which, if you think about it, would be a brilliant strategy for a baddie. Just sit back and let us be distracted by new shiny things.. Hmmm.

I see what you are saying in the latter part of the post; however, I feel like Rabbit was really just shaking Epi's tree with his earlier in the game posts. I know I laughed for at least a minute when I read them. That being said, I understand what where you are going with it.

Feel better??
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Doesn't matter where you voted, if HOW you voted contradicts what you previously were saying.

This was what I was talking about regarding twisting/ "Spitballing"
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
reywaS wrote:
S~V~S wrote:No, I am not talking about grudge play. I am talking about Faradays basic mildness and blendiness. But no, I am not aware of anyone who does that who is playing this game.

I don't ever remember him ever being NKed Night one. It seems an odd choice, especially in light of his posts, which were mild and blendy. I tried and tried to see who may have felt threatened by him, and I am at a loss. Seeing him NKed kinda shocked me, tbh.

Maybe you are right and it really was random~
Your thoughts on the NK ping me a bit tbh....it's almost as if you are offended that someone killed your partner or something? I could be totally wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen you make such a post after someone is NK'd.

I remember a game where DH made a post about the night kill choice being an odd one and he was totally bad in that game....so your post comes off to me as being familiar with DFs death....meaning he was either your partner or you were involved in killing him.

I dunno....it just seems off to me.
yeah, just like everything I do seems off to you lol.

You know that when i am bad, I am the coldest bus-chucking bitch on the block, lol. If Faraday was my bad teammate, I would not be crying over him in the thread.

If Spongebob did not educate you, DH and i could not be more different. I know Faraday very well, I admire his game immensely, we are like Mafia yin/yang. He almost NEVER gets NKed early, only later when the game is at the role deduction phase. He gets lynched a lot as a civ, but not NKed like this. So I don't think he was NKed by anyone from "our" sphere of influence. But he did not say anything that would lead me to believe the PA people got him either.

So I am trying to figure out what happened to him. A direct read of the roles does not tell me~ it likely is a secret. I was hoping to see if anyone mentioned my interest, but blew it off. Surprised you didn't see that. One of those people could be the killer, IMO.

And i see a few did , on a quick skim, I have to reread, I have been crazy busy at work, and haven't had much time to read threads during the day.
Or, and I'm just spittballing here, you are laying the groundwork to lynch someone becasue you think (but don't really think) they killed DF, who you actually killed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Illyria wrote:

Wow. How do you really feel about it DH? :D

One, breathe please. It is just a game.

I have felt like no one is listening to me in this game too, I think it is has more to do with a lot of us who don't know each other trying to suss each other out. So the people we do know get put on the back burner. Which, if you think about it, would be a brilliant strategy for a baddie. Just sit back and let us be distracted by new shiny things.. Hmmm.

I see what you are saying in the latter part of the post; however, I feel like Rabbit was really just shaking Epi's tree with his earlier in the game posts. I know I laughed for at least a minute when I read them. That being said, I understand what where you are going with it.

Feel better??

I was kidding :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Your point being? I've seen her do that in more than one game.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

My point being exactly what I said, rabbit :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

I hear you DH, and I am voting for rabbit [/b ]
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I still never twisted her words like you are claiming. ;)
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

AceofSpaces wrote:I hear you DH, and I am voting for rabbit [/b ]

lol, k, at least you're playing?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Call it "spitballing" if you want, Rabbit, fact is you took what she said she was doing, and reworded it to sound like what you wanted it to sound like she was doing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DharmaHelper wrote:Call it "spitballing" if you want, Rabbit, fact is you took what she said she was doing, and reworded it to sound like what you wanted it to sound like she was doing.

Now, I said what I think she is doing. :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote:Ypu use my vote against me then don't care when it was just voted with no thought behind it?

Catching up on phone on/my break~ I don't recall sayiing you did~ I just thought you were kinda poking me with a stick?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

rabbit8 wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:I hear you DH, and I am voting for rabbit [/b ]

lol, k, at least you're playing?

:ninja: ( I've been busy with several life things. I'll be posting more hopefully once I get those things sorted)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ah, next time read the next few posts lol before responding.

I thought Rabbit was just feeling out a traditional adversary :shrug:

And LT, it was not a slip, there are a lot of secrets in this game, and if you talk about inexplicable things enough, someone will slip.

I have to reread, I don't really see the Buns suspicions, and I want to reread Bea.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also @ Droopy~ I meant to say this this AM~ I did not think YOU were trying to squelch discussion, I just quoted you cause you quoted Trice, lol.

He's the one who likes squelching discussion obviously~ :srsnod:
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

S~V~S wrote:Also @ Droopy~ I meant to say this this AM~ I did not think YOU were trying to squelch discussion, I just quoted you cause you quoted Trice, lol.

He's the one who likes squelching discussion obviously~ :srsnod:
Haha! Gotcha! I'm still getting a feel for ya'll! :eye:
You can just call me...."The Best"
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Kate wrote:I'm leaning toward voting Bea. As I said earlier, I think SVS was trying to fish for info and I think she got some. I think that Bea knows something about the NK targets.

Oh yes! I remember being a little pinged by that at the time I first read it. Thanks for reminding me!
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:I'm leaning toward voting Bea. As I said earlier, I think SVS was trying to fish for info and I think she got some. I think that Bea knows something about the NK targets.

Oh yes! I remember being a little pinged by that at the time I first read it. Thanks for reminding me!
I'm going to vote now, I'd like to wait until Bea is around to answer but I'm fearful she won't be until shortly before the lynch and I have boy scouts this evening. :solitary:

votes Bea
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ugh :( Torn again. I was suspicious of SVS at first too, but not becuase it looked like she was upset about a killed teammate (I think someone said that). It just seemed odd how surprised she was over the strange NK, like it was a little for show. But since I don't know hardly anyone here, I thought I would see what others thought of it. I don't know.

But DH made some interesting observations about rabbit. Of course, that would be going off of what someone else claims is normal for rabbit.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Voting now before I forget!

Vote Bea Because she is the only ping that I find worth a vote for atm.
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Hmm that does make sense. I might end up voting her too.
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

My first thought was Rabbit...but now I'm slowly being convinced towards Bea...what to do, what to do!
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Ypu use my vote against me then don't care when it was just voted with no thought behind it?

Catching up on phone on/my break~ I don't recall sayiing you did~ I just thought you were kinda poking me with a stick?

I was poking, but DH claims it was sinister.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ugh :( Torn again. I was suspicious of SVS at first too, but not becuase it looked like she was upset about a killed teammate (I think someone said that). It just seemed odd how surprised she was over the strange NK, like it was a little for show. But since I don't know hardly anyone here, I thought I would see what others thought of it. I don't know.

But DH made some interesting observations about rabbit. Of course, that would be going off of what someone else claims is normal for rabbit.
Idid not think anyone killed Faraday Day One, so something else happened. Maybe someone might imply they knew what happened.

Based on her responses I think Bea may have known. So voting for Bea

Linki @ Rabbit~ yeah so I figured when I read a bit further~
The Truth
Posts in topic: 50

Post by The Truth »

Aapje Miro just am really confused misclassified cupshaped whole lynching. The culprit is Miro sorely.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I'm voting Trice. His vote for SVS doesn't sit right, when I do feel like she was trying to bring up conversation. And his reaction to me asking about it doesn't sit right either. I'm not sure about him at all, but I'm not sure about any of the other names floating around either. I want him to know he has my :eye:

*vote Trice*
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

LoRab wrote:I'm voting Trice. His vote for SVS doesn't sit right, when I do feel like she was trying to bring up conversation. And his reaction to me asking about it doesn't sit right either. I'm not sure about him at all, but I'm not sure about any of the other names floating around either. I want him to know he has my :eye:

*vote Trice*
I was thinking either Trice or Chaindeath myself. I am not as tweaked by either Rabbit or Bea right now. I would like to wait and see what Bea has to say before she gets my vote.

I want to vote now so I don't miss it, I am going with Chaindeath. Their behavior is worrying to me so I want to make sure I keep my :eye: there.

*votes Chaindeath*
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 15

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath will vote for Rabbit8, he has an unsettling feeling, about him and it is getting late...

In response to the earlier comment about chaindeath's "weeping" he is sorry to send off any weird vibes, he merely meant that they should rest soundly and in a good place (if this makes seance). Illyria he doesn't quite understand what she is trying to say here "and saying he was weeping for the NK'd people who we have no way of knowing if they were good or evil". Please elaborate Illyria. :) Also chaindeath has chosen to speak this way for the fun of it, no other reason.

*votes rabbit8*
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Very interested to see the results of tonight's vote! I think I'm going to stick with my original vote for Rabbit. Seems to be on the aggressive side of discussions. A lot of :eye: :eye: floating around though!
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I think the case Kate brought up about bea interested me the most.

So I'm going to *vote for bea*
ImageImage

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by insertnamehere »

Strongest suspicion out there for me is Bea. If I had to take a side with the whole SVS/Trice debacle, I would probably choose SVS. SVS's whole damnation sounds a bit like a cover-up, possibly bea's screw up. This is all wild guessing, but I'm going to go ahead and vote bea.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”