a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's summarise.

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

Golden identified Brian as scum with a very unusual line of thought.

Looks pretty bad for you right?

Zebra is your other teammate.
You're high.
I'm high? I notice how you don't call me bad or wrong, just high. Sick answer.

I actually have you on the same team without this, your defense of him is cool.
Since when? Since you knew Simon was innocent perhaps? At most there is only two Hutts alive.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:LMAO you just squashed every typical caught scum reaction into one post.
LMAO you call me the OMGUSer but when I explain why you are team Hutt, you OMGUS back.

I'm not Salacious Crumb. I'm not any team Hutt or team Empire. I've done so many lie detect statements.

You are exhibiting the exact same kind of paranoia ion me that you did in Dune. It's like you refuse to accept the obvious in front of your eyes and instead resort to tenuous arguments that can be disproved with a simple iso that you continually seem to avoid doing.

Why not answer the other question, though, Mac? I asked you what dealio you put together before that?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Golden sayeth my reasons for suspecting enrique were bullshit. Turns out you bussed bcornett.
Sure.

Then I bussed enrique too. And when people said Simon was the more obvious choice, and defended Enrique's vote timing, I was the one explaining why I found Enrique MORE suspicious.

At a time when there was really no need to bus either of them.

Great teammate I am :beer:

@Mac - you see why I have trouble believing your views on me are civ motivated? You change your mind at the drop of a pin. You go back and forth faster than a pendulum with parkinsons.

If you want to push for my lynch tomorrow, I'm actually fine with it. I really only wanted to play this game for the fun of the theme - the memes etc. I've made lots of memes and lots of jokes and lots of people have laughed at them... including, apparently, BC. You lynching me would not be the end of the world, for me.

But if you do lynch me tomorrow, you have to come sign up for RYM 91 as penance for being wrong, ok?
No, because I think this point is scathing against you and your "who me?" reaction and Zebra appearing from the aethyr to defend you makes you both look very bad.
I'm not on a team with zebra. I want to make that very clear to everyone.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I will save you from your lulz, teammate, then I shall return to the aethyr
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

I'm pink again.
Roxy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Roxy, I might have underlined your name at that time, but I actually waited to vote. If the voting was time-stamped you would be able to see that it is true.

Sorry I had no iodea bc you only just mention it now that I bring it up. I am not sure I believe it though. Bc you said you waited for a response before you voted when I showed that you didn't you suddenly say you waited to vote after you said you were voting. :huh:
Right, I waited for a response before I actually voted in the poll. I said it then and I said it again when you brought it up most recently.
All the other things you say are "odd behavior" don;t have any merit. It is not odd to go from not suspecting someone to suspecting someone. It happens EVERY day in Mafia. You say I make accusations that aren't true. I guess you are referring to me saying that your posts sounds angry when you say you were insulted. That is my OPINION.

In YOUR opinion they have no merit. The accusation that was not true is not anything about me being insulted it was about you saying you waited for a response from me BEFORE you voted - which I have shown is simply untrue. So not that you insulted me- got it? It was bc you said you waited for a response from me when you did not.
You SOUNDED angry to me. Lastly, you say I ignored you responses to why you thought others were suspicious. That is simply not true as I gave my thoughts on them. That is anything but ignoring. I don't think you have anything on me whatsoever. I will be disregarding your posts unless you can come up with something new. I cannot say your name in Mafia anymore without you flying off the handle (IMO) and it's getting old.
Your tone in your posts read angry IMO.

How can I sound angry? Can you hear me when I post? I have repeated said I am not/was not angry. I was insulted at the post you said I pulled my suspicions from "shit out of my butt".
Insulted does NOT equal anger. And you repeatedly saying i was angry does not make it true.

I never said you WERE angry. You can read through my posts again. I always said you sounded that way, meaning that it was my opinion of your tone. I would never presume to tell someone how they feel.

What do you mean I fly off the handle when you say my name in mafia? Am I not supposed to reposnd to weird votes on me? Am I not supposed to respond to false accusations? No false accusations. Just stated my opinion of your posts.I thought this was point of the game. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. No hurt feelings whatsoever.You act this happens all the time when this is only the second time we have gone head to head in a game and its old already? Why is it not old when you go head to head with others? Your head to head is a bit different than others. To me, your tone is defensive and irrational when I find you suspicious and mention it. Only one other person has acted that way and it was MP and it was only one time.Why only me? Why do you assume I am angry when I am not?I assume you are angry because your tone reads that way to me.

Disregarding posts in mafia is not a very civ like mentality imo.

You keep wanting to talk about the same 'ol stuff that I believe I've shut down. Do you really think I am bad or do you just want to argue? I don't feel like this back and forth is getting us anywhere in the baddie-hunting department. I thought your posts had a tone of over-defensiveness and anger. You say you were only irritated. Okay. Let's move on.
[/quote]
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

I had you as town because I had Zebra as town and I picked up what Zebra has been inferring. But I think this recent turn of events makes for more compelling evidence that you are bad, and that her public alignment with you makes her bad by default.

Also, I don't actually think that the bussing of bcornett and Enrique is what it seems. For a few reasons.

1. Enrique would have been lynched eventually anyway. So only bcornett getting lynched before him is unusual but...
2. The *secrets* in crumb's role could mean anything. So there is totally no way to know what you could possibly stand to gain by bussing bcornett.
3. I can see a conversation occuring where you all realise just how teflon you'd be if you bussed bcornett, just so you could defend yourself with this point.
4. I think you guys recruit people.

Linki: Where did you ask that? I had you, Zebra and Niju as the Jawas until I remembered Matt's post.

Golden you made the ONLY two posts that made him lol. Tell me how is it supposed to be decided that Brian is amused? How other than Brian outwardly displaying his amusement in the thread. And you are the only person who amused him. And you did it twice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Golden sayeth my reasons for suspecting enrique were bullshit. Turns out you bussed bcornett.
Sure.

Then I bussed enrique too. And when people said Simon was the more obvious choice, and defended Enrique's vote timing, I was the one explaining why I found Enrique MORE suspicious.

At a time when there was really no need to bus either of them.

Great teammate I am :beer:

@Mac - you see why I have trouble believing your views on me are civ motivated? You change your mind at the drop of a pin. You go back and forth faster than a pendulum with parkinsons.

If you want to push for my lynch tomorrow, I'm actually fine with it. I really only wanted to play this game for the fun of the theme - the memes etc. I've made lots of memes and lots of jokes and lots of people have laughed at them... including, apparently, BC. You lynching me would not be the end of the world, for me.

But if you do lynch me tomorrow, you have to come sign up for RYM 91 as penance for being wrong, ok?
No, because I think this point is scathing against you and your "who me?" reaction and Zebra appearing from the aethyr to defend you makes you both look very bad.
I'm not on a team with zebra. I want to make that very clear to everyone.
a2thezebra wrote:I will save you from your lulz, teammate, then I shall return to the aethyr
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

According to Matt's original post, BR also amused him.

This is self-serving, but I very much doubt that this is an accurate way of determining how Crumb is to please Jabba. They are teammates with btsc. If all he had to do was reply to Crumb with 'lol', then he could just reply to basically anything they said. That doesn't sound like a likely or fun mechanic to me.

I don't know what you think zebra has been inferring, but obviously you did not put 2 and 2 together at all. I've made my 'dealio' available in the thread to those who seek it, but it ain't anything about zebra. Hence my :ponder: when you said you only put it together on the last page. That made no sense to me.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:I had you as town because I had Zebra as town and I picked up what Zebra has been inferring. But I think this recent turn of events makes for more compelling evidence that you are bad, and that her public alignment with you makes her bad by default.

Also, I don't actually think that the bussing of bcornett and Enrique is what it seems. For a few reasons.

1. Enrique would have been lynched eventually anyway. So only bcornett getting lynched before him is unusual but...
2. The *secrets* in crumb's role could mean anything. So there is totally no way to know what you could possibly stand to gain by bussing bcornett.
3. I can see a conversation occuring where you all realise just how teflon you'd be if you bussed bcornett, just so you could defend yourself with this point.

Linki: Where did you ask that? I had you, Zebra and Niju as the Jawas until I remembered Matt's post.

Golden you made the ONLY two posts that made him lol. Tell me how is it supposed to be decided that Brian is amused? How other than Brian outwardly displaying his amusement in the thread. And you are the only person who amused him. And you did it twice.
Wilgy sees genuinenesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

S is a funny letter
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd advocate Mac vs me tomorrow. People choose who to vote for.

I think a Mac lynch will get us a baddie. A me lynch won't, but I still think it will be a win/win for all to be had.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I had you as town because I had Zebra as town and I picked up what Zebra has been inferring. But I think this recent turn of events makes for more compelling evidence that you are bad, and that her public alignment with you makes her bad by default.

No no no no no, you said you had me on the same team (the Hutts) without this obvious connection. Now you're saying me agreeing that with Golden that the "lol" thing is suspect at best makes me bad by default? Make up your mind.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:According to Matt's original post, BR also amused him.

This is self-serving, but I very much doubt that this is an accurate way of determining how Crumb is to please Jabba. They are teammates with btsc. If all he had to do was reply to Crumb with 'lol', then he could just reply to basically anything they said. That doesn't sound like a likely or fun mechanic to me.

I don't know what you think zebra has been inferring, but obviously you did not put 2 and 2 together at all. I've made my 'dealio' available in the thread to those who seek it, but it ain't anything about zebra. Hence my :ponder: when you said you only put it together on the last page. That made no sense to me.
But I ike this too...

Thjs shits too hard
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden is in full on panic mode.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And Zebra was defending him before I turned it on her as well btw. Zebra, defending Golden. What is this world even.

Golden if you get me lynched tomorrow you'll just be lynched the next day so if in the 1% chance I'm wrong and you are civ that is a bad bad bad idea.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

(;__;)

Why do I play such a sad game... I donr wanna lynch my friends. Golden and Mac both have good arguemenrs right now.

Linki i dont see the panic... Alcohol is truth
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:I'd advocate Mac vs me tomorrow. People choose who to vote for.

I think a Mac lynch will get us a baddie. A me lynch won't, but I still think it will be a win/win for all to be had.
Oh come on.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TROOF
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:And Zebra was defending him before I turned it on her as well btw. Zebra, defending Golden. What is this world even.

Golden if you get me lynched tomorrow you'll just be lynched the next day so if in the 1% chance I'm wrong and you are civ that is a bad bad bad idea.
Yeah, if I disagree with the reasoning behind the accused then I will defend the accused. I will do this with everyone. Apparently you only see me in attack mode?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:Make up your mind.
Mac hasn't been able to make up his mind on me all game.

I swear, people should iso Mac, and iso me.

You will find that all the stuff Mac accuses me on, has a very strong basis in my iso.

His iso, from the very beginning of the game, is absolutely chock full of him trying to have little jabs at me, trying to find ways to get me lynched.

@zebra - you shouldn't dismiss my claim that Mac is Hutt so quickly. I really suggest you read his iso, I suggest everyone does.

And yes, I encourage them to read mine too. Because Mac likes to put small things out of context in his accusations towards me, but they won't hold up under scrutiny.

linki @zebra - in Talking Heads, that move got me two baddies in mac and bullz, and gave me two civvies in JJ and rico. I'm ok being lynched, honestly... it isn't the worst thing that could happen. And lol at Mac's '99% chance' that I'm bad based on the fact I made brian say lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
If you want to push for my lynch tomorrow, I'm actually fine with it. I really only wanted to play this game for the fun of the theme - the memes etc./quote]

It's fine I don't even wanna play.
Golden wrote:I'd advocate Mac vs me tomorrow. People choose who to vote for.

Calling for a 1v1 at this point. Just craziness.

None of this is civ Golden. Civ Golden doesn't react this way. This is new Golden. This is caught scum Golden.

Linki: Zebra you haven't even paused and taken a breath to consider that I'm right. When I'm sure most would agree that at the absolute very least it looks bad to Golden. The only thing that made me question whether you are scum together was that there is still the chance that Golden making Brian lol was just unlucky and that you guys are still teammates together but then Golden came out and said that you most definitely aren't so you're both as good as fucked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Make up your mind.
Mac hasn't been able to make up his mind on me all game.

I swear, people should iso Mac, and iso me.

You will find that all the stuff Mac accuses me on, has a very strong basis in my iso.

His iso, from the very beginning of the game, is absolutely chock full of him trying to have little jabs at me, trying to find ways to get me lynched.

@zebra - you shouldn't dismiss my claim that Mac is Hutt so quickly. I really suggest you read his iso, I suggest everyone does.

And yes, I encourage them to read mine too. Because Mac likes to put small things out of context in his accusations towards me, but they won't hold up under scrutiny.

linki @zebra - in Talking Heads, that move got me two baddies in mac and bullz, and gave me two civvies in JJ and rico. I'm ok being lynched, honestly... it isn't the worst thing that could happen. And lol at Mac's '99% chance' that I'm bad based on the fact I made brian say lol.
Golden I have been taking jabs at you all game because it's called wearing you down. I had a gut scum read on you from early in the game and you are an excellent player who doesn't fuck up. So I jabbed and I jabbed and now I'm going to knock you out in the twelfth round son.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Civ mac n cheese i see
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lol @ Mac

First game Mac ever played with me, TH, I asked for a 1 vs 1 with JJJ, doesn't everyone remember it? I was civ.

For him to call it new golden is... unfathomable.

@Mac - you aren't going to wear me down, and you aren't going to knock me out. If all this game is going to be is you coming at me until one of us is lynched, I say lets get it over with tomorrow. I don't mind if it is me. You won't be lynching a baddie, though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden stop making strawman arguments. I'm not saying the concept of 1v1 is new. It's your approach to it. Calling for a 1v1 on me right now is ludicrous because there's no way in the world a real civ could possibly have a strong enough bad guy read on me to call for this right now. I know that because I am civ. Only a bad guy would ask for it. Twice you've basically put your toes on the edge of the cliff of saying I am 100% scum to you and both times was immediately following me slamming cases down on you. When I'm not doing that, you go back to treating me with caution. Why is that Golden?

In the TH game you were playing all sorts of other games with your silly role. So don't compare apples with oranges please.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote: Linki: Zebra you haven't even paused and taken a breath to consider that I'm right. When I'm sure most would agree that at the absolute very least it looks bad to Golden. The only thing that made me question whether you are scum together was that there is still the chance that Golden making Brian lol was just unlucky and that you guys are still teammates together but then Golden came out and said that you most definitely aren't so you're both as good as fucked.
Is that so?
a2thezebra wrote:But really, even Matt who pointed this out didn't think the lol thing wasn't anywhere near a guarantee. Maybe if Golden had already pinged me a thousand times it would raise an eyebrow but on its own it ain't shit IMO
Does this look like total closed-minded dismissal to you? And how can you say that most would agree that at the very least it looks bad when Matt himself who noted the observation wasn't even half as sold on the connection being definite as you are? Hell, if Matt was here you would probably be calling him scum too for not being behind his own damn theory one hundred percent full force. You still haven't clarified the inconsistency I mentioned earlier. You said I was one of the Hutts without this connection but then you said me agreeing with Golden makes me his teammate by default. These are contradictory suggestions.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm not treating you with caution. You are the one treating me with caution.

I'm very clear Mac. I think you are bad, and think you are Team Hutt. There is no me backing up from that. I haven't wavered on it for a second.

Once again everyone... if you want to see who is treating who with caution... just read the isos.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden with in thread evidence, almost too good to be true evidence against him as a bad guy. Wants to put he and I in a 1v1 because he knows his only chance of survival is to get rid of me and then manipulate the town without me around. Because Golden trusts in his ability to manipulate you. Golden doesn't trust in his ability to manipulate me.

I genuinely can't wait to see what Matt does here. I expect he'll somehow decide that this makes Wilgy and I Empire scum together.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote: Linki: Zebra you haven't even paused and taken a breath to consider that I'm right. When I'm sure most would agree that at the absolute very least it looks bad to Golden. The only thing that made me question whether you are scum together was that there is still the chance that Golden making Brian lol was just unlucky and that you guys are still teammates together but then Golden came out and said that you most definitely aren't so you're both as good as fucked.
Is that so?
a2thezebra wrote:But really, even Matt who pointed this out didn't think the lol thing wasn't anywhere near a guarantee. Maybe if Golden had already pinged me a thousand times it would raise an eyebrow but on its own it ain't shit IMO
Does this look like total closed-minded dismissal to you? And how can you say that most would agree that at the very least it looks bad when Matt himself who noted the observation wasn't even half as sold on the connection being definite as you are? Hell, if Matt was here you would probably be calling him scum too for not being behind his own damn theory one hundred percent full force. You still haven't clarified the inconsistency I mentioned earlier. You said I was one of the Hutts without this connection but then you said me agreeing with Golden makes me his teammate by
default. These are contradictory suggestions.
How about you quote the other ten posts you've made since I pointed this out where you called me high, laughed at me, made a sarcastic post about being teammates with Golden etc. etc. etc. Instead of the one post that could possibly, but not really, be construed as genuinely entertaining the idea.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I'm not treating you with caution. You are the one treating me with caution.

I'm very clear Mac. I think you are bad, and think you are Team Hutt. There is no me backing up from that. I haven't wavered on it for a second.

Once again everyone... if you want to see who is treating who with caution... just read the isos.
You are having a conversation that is irrelevant to the point.

Not wavering on your read does not make you town. Civilians are discerning. Civilians question themselves. You have taken a position of supreme confidence, a fake one I might add, to make people feel like you are strong and just and sure of yourself.

The conclusions that led to you arriving at me being a Hutt aren't good enough for you, Golden, to be as convinced as you are. You are a more discerning player than this. You wouldn't be this wrong. You couldn't, possibly, be, this, wrong.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden why is my case on Enrique bullshit? Is it because you believe I fluke caught your teammate on day 1. It's pretty emotional words to use to describe the catching of a scum. Bullshit? As a civ, if a scum got caught man it'd take some shit for me to call a case on him bullshit. As a teammate, yeah I'd love to make the civilian that made that case look like they are bullshitting. That'd be my bag for sure.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Epignosis »

Night ends at 7:55pm EST. That's in less that 30 minutes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Straw man arguments, I don't even really know what to do with you... the thing is exactly the same.

Mac, there is a legitimate reason for me to think you are bad. I don't see any consistent thought in your case on me. It sounds and feels entirely contrived, almost as though you had some win condition or quest to get me lynched entirely independent from any real thought that I was bad.

@Mac - well it's nice of you to believe that I could never be wrong. I, for one, have full belief in your ability to be this wrong. :p

As I've said, many times now Mac, I'm very happy to be lynched tomorrow. You will be proven wrong, and I'm ok with that. I'm playing this game for fun, not to be super intense.

I find your posts against me to be... I don't even know how to categorise them. Borderline manic. Even to the point where you are calling me manipulative, just because I'm asking people only to look at the facts and do their own research and come to their own opinions. You want me to believe you are civ, Mac? Well then... why wasn't your first thought when I mentioned that 'I'd been making memes towards everyone all game, even after BC died, and lots of people laughed'... why didn't you go check that out? Why just fixate, instead?

I think what you are doing right now is trying to make people think you have info. I know you don't have it, because I know I'm not bad. And I'm more than happy for anyone who purchased that LD item the jawas sold to check any of my statements that amount to that. I'm more than happy for any person who has the ability to obtain info on me to check for themselves. I've been very open all game on that front.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Golden why is my case on Enrique bullshit? Is it because you believe I fluke caught your teammate on day 1. It's pretty emotional words to use to describe the catching of a scum. Bullshit? As a civ, if a scum got caught man it'd take some shit for me to call a case on him bullshit. As a teammate, yeah I'd love to make the civilian that made that case look like they are bullshitting. That'd be my bag for sure.
I said bullsuit.

It's a completely different thing.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:I'm not treating you with caution. You are the one treating me with caution.

You are having a conversation that is irrelevant to the point.

Not wavering on your read does not make you town. Civilians are discerning. Civilians question themselves. You have taken a position of supreme confidence, a fake one I might add, to make people feel like you are strong and just and sure of yourself.

The conclusions that led to you arriving at me being a Hutt aren't good enough for you, Golden, to be as convinced as you are. You are a more discerning player than this. You wouldn't be this wrong. You couldn't, possibly, be, this, wrong.
You ask me why I'm treating you with caution, but my response is irrelevant to the point... right.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Is that so?
Does this look like total closed-minded dismissal to you? And how can you say that most would agree that at the very least it looks bad when Matt himself who noted the observation wasn't even half as sold on the connection being definite as you are? Hell, if Matt was here you would probably be calling him scum too for not being behind his own damn theory one hundred percent full force. You still haven't clarified the inconsistency I mentioned earlier. You said I was one of the Hutts without this connection but then you said me agreeing with Golden makes me his teammate by
default. These are contradictory suggestions.
How about you quote the other ten posts you've made since I pointed this out where you called me high, laughed at me, made a sarcastic post about being teammates with Golden etc. etc. etc. Instead of the one post that could possibly, but not really, be construed as genuinely entertaining the idea.
Sure thing, and remember, you literally asked for it.
a2thezebra wrote:

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

You're high.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

You're high.
I'm high? I notice how you don't call me bad or wrong, just high. Sick answer.

I actually have you on the same team without this, your defense of him is cool.
Since when? Since you knew Simon was innocent perhaps? At most there is only two Hutts alive.
a2thezebra wrote:I will save you from your lulz, teammate, then I shall return to the aethyr
a2thezebra wrote:

No no no no no, you said you had me on the same team (the Hutts) without this obvious connection. Now you're saying me agreeing that with Golden that the "lol" thing is suspect at best makes me bad by default? Make up your mind.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:And Zebra was defending him before I turned it on her as well btw. Zebra, defending Golden. What is this world even.

Yeah, if I disagree with the reasoning behind the accused then I will defend the accused. I will do this with everyone. Apparently you only see me in attack mode?
There, are you happy? I know everyone who just had more shit that they've already seen and perhaps read to scroll through isn't. Oh and here's another inconsistency. Why are you asking me to be more open-minded to you being right about this if it means that I myself am not only implicated, but confirmed as a teammate if you are correct? If you think these posts are being closed-minded towards the "lol" connection then you didn't read them (big surprise). I called you high because you insinuated that I'm Golden's teammate for not agreeing with you, I laughed at you...never, I made a sarcastic post about being teammates with Golden because I find humor in the reasoning that made you arrive to that conclusion, and I also pointed out a number of inconsistencies and flaws in your logic that you have yet to reconcile.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh and that's five posts addressing you, not ten. I understand hyperbole of course so I won't use it against you. I also left out the post where I expressed taking issue with Golden's 1v1 idea since it's not what you wanted me to quote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Brian replied to one of Golden's memes with "lol, love it".

Brian was Jabba the Hutt.

There is a character that is required to amuse Jabba.

Brian replied to one of Golden's memes with "lol, love it".
bcornett24 wrote:
Golden wrote:gth in this context is gun to head not go to hell.
lol that is awesome
Golden made a funny. Brian's reaction is way over the top. Way way over the top.

They are both fake as fuck lol. The only thing that could save you Golden is if Brian was trying to make you look bad upon his flip.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is the part where I just stop talking to both of you and wait for rational civvies to come and make up their own minds about this absolutely obvious situation.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Golden with in thread evidence, almost too good to be true evidence against him as a bad guy. Wants to put he and I in a 1v1 because he knows his only chance of survival is to get rid of me and then manipulate the town without me around. Because Golden trusts in his ability to manipulate you. Golden doesn't trust in his ability to manipulate me.

I genuinely can't wait to see what Matt does here. I expect he'll somehow decide that this makes Wilgy and I Empire scum together.
I wouldn't mind being empire... But only with you Mac <3

PULL
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:This is the part where I just stop talking to both of you and wait for rational civvies to come and make up their own minds about this absolutely obvious situation.
So you stop talking with all of my concerns still unanswered and in fact completely ignored while you instead chose to focus on how me not buying into your theory hook line and sinker makes me Golden's teammate, that's fantastic. Shit maybe 1v1 isn't a bad idea after all.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:The only thing that could save you Golden is if Brian was trying to make you look bad upon his flip.
Mac, I don't need to be 'saved' from your 'golden is confirmed scum' theory.

If I'm lynched, so be it. It doesn't make you any more correct.

@zebra - I'm telling you, 1 v 1 is an excellent idea. Do you really want Mac vs Golden after me to continue to dominate the game? Because it will.

I would say all his stuff today is an overreaction to the fact that when MP asked me who I would see lynched, I said 'Mac, 100%' and then its gone into overdrive when I've suggested team Hutt.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zebra. I'm at work. I've said enough about this for now. You and Golden are writing walls of text and you'll never stop posting if I don't. So just deal with it.

If Golden has somehow convinced anyone that I am a bad guy fair play to the guy, that's top level fake case building. I really doubt it though.

I'm not even remotely concerned that his point is going to reverberate with literally anybody not named Zebra. He's clearly scared shitless of my case though because the idea of him being lynched immediately appeared at the forefront of his posts. 1v1. Fine lynch me tomorrow. He's worried, because he's bad.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:The only thing that could save you Golden is if Brian was trying to make you look bad upon his flip.
Mac, I don't need to be 'saved' from your 'golden is confirmed scum' theory.

If I'm lynched, so be it. It doesn't make you any more correct.

@zebra - I'm telling you, 1 v 1 is an excellent idea. Do you really want Mac vs Golden after me to continue to dominate the game? Because it will.

I would say all his stuff today is an overreaction to the fact that when MP asked me who I would see lynched, I said 'Mac, 100%' and then its gone into overdrive when I've suggested team Hutt.
But if he's just overreacting and not being manipulative, then why lynch him and/or you? What will it solve?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MORTEL KOMBAAAATTTT#!!!!I
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Zebra. I'm at work. I've said enough about this for now. You and Golden are writing walls of text and you'll never stop posting if I don't. So just deal with it.

If Golden has somehow convinced anyone that I am a bad guy fair play to the guy, that's top level fake case building. I really doubt it though.

I'm not even remotely concerned that his point is going to reverberate with literally anybody not named Zebra. He's clearly scared shitless of my case though because the idea of him being lynched immediately appeared at the forefront of his posts. 1v1. Fine lynch me tomorrow. He's worried, because he's bad.
Walls of text? I've said a hell of a lot less than you have. You asked me to quote my ten posts to make me look worse when they really make you look worse. I don't think you've said enough about this at all, but do your thing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I am a bird
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Zebra. I'm at work. I've said enough about this for now. You and Golden are writing walls of text and you'll never stop posting if I don't. So just deal with it.

Walls of text? I've said a hell of a lot less than you have. You asked me to quote my ten posts to make me look worse when they really make you look worse. I don't think you've said enough about this at all, but do your thing.
Leave me a list of things to answer for when I return and I will.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If I'm clearly scared shitless, why is me saying 1v1 and I'm ok being lynched?

I'm not worried in the slightest. Literally no worry. In fact, I would say I'm much more scared by the prospect that this fight DOESN'T end with one of us being lynched tomorrow I'm a very busy guy, who feels completely at peace being lynched right now, and I don't want to have to put effort into this feud day after day.

But, if anyone wants to look at the underlined bits, you know... Mac's absolute security in the idea that I couldn't possibly believe in my case and that no-one else could either because he is so obviously civilian.

Anyone know what it is that Mac has done that makes his civilianity so obvious? Mac what about you, what can you point to that makes it so obvious that you are a civilian that no-one could possibly believe you are bad, it's just so impossible that you are bad. But me, the person who actually caught 2 baddies? 99% chance I'm their teammate.

:omg:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't even know what to do with this case. And Mac wants rational golden. :huh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Caught 2 baddies? Dude Enrique would have got lynched without you. I called him as scum on day 1, but of course that was bullshit. :haha:

Return to “Previous Jobs”