Total votes: 14
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Oh boy, sorry guys. I lost some steam at the thought of reading zebra and MP. I can't give an opinion on anything much from what went on before, but I have some opinions right now from the catch up I just did.

1. MP backing off me when he was previously suspicious of Glorf is absolutely 100% shady. I can understand it at first, and it usually takes a bit of time before I can decide how I feel about him, a cycle or two. He feels like he's buddying up to me. He likes it if he thinks he can get me on his side, thinks an endorsement from me carries more credibility. I don't like that feeling right now. It's not as strong as it has been other games, but it's there.

2. The Rox flip and sig's point about her statement is too strong to ignore. The people she suspected should be up on the chopping block IMO. MP is no exception. Wasn't zebra in there too? I thought she was just trying to get out, but what sig said now that we know her role makes so much more sense.

3. I wouldn't read much into what someone said was a connection between MP and Glorf. I know for a fact they didn't have BTSC, because I don't. What was pointed out as him prompting Glorf is silly, he would have prompted BTSC, not in thread. That was MP wearing his admin hat and trying to help a new member acclimate.

Anyway my read of MP = bad.

I also liked Canuck's case on Zebra. It's one of the better constructed arguments I've seen. There was also something I saw today where Zebra went from saying that she thought MP was bad but had no clue what team, to exactly five minutes and two posts (of no more than one or two sentences probing for other's opinions) later saying she thought he was empire. I vaguely recall reading earlier someone who said that zebra made a statement that seemed to imply she KNEW someone wasn't a Hutt. This looks to me like a second instance of this perhaps? Additionally her response to Canuck bringing a case against her was odd, it read to me like someone who was trying not to make any sudden moves, maybe sway Canuck by seeming calm and friendly. I don't know Zebra well though this might just be her personality. But that kind of behavior always reads baddie to me.

If I am currently choosing between these two, and I think they should likely be the best two candidates all things considered, I'd probably vote MP. i just know him better so I feel more confident in my read of him.

Sorry for being such a mediocre replacement. :(
Oh, I'm buddying you alright. ;)
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

It's also worth noting that your initial suspicion of me came from a misunderstanding during the Mac and Golden fiasco, yet when that misunderstanding was corrected you didn't let go of it. You seem unreasonably attached to the idea of me being a Hutt.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[quote="MacDougall"]MP wife reading him bad. He fucked now./quote]

Yeah, I'm fucked alright. ;)

:p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AHHHHHHHH QUOTE FAIL!!!!!!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:I am still strong on Canuck and sig being civ. Llama is up there too. I hope they all survive.

I also think MP was targeted last night and that's why Zebra and Dom are trying to work him into a lynching position.
Targeted with what? Bullsuit?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Yell at me lol.
WHY HAVEN'T YOU CHECKED IN AT RYM YET!?

OK, yell over. I have no real feeling of antagonism towards Mac right now. I still think there is a chance he is Hutt, but I'm willing to see how things play out for a while and judge Mac again. I will admit, since we stopped fighting, his posts have had ok vibes to me.

Also, I'm gonna vote for MP. I'm not necessarily utterly convinced he is bad, but the data is stacking up. Put it this way, I doubt Daisy reads him as bad unless either a) he is or b) Daisy is. I feel it very unfortunate for MP that he is taking a lot of heat while not around, so I kind of hope that he is not lynched. It would suck for him. Like I say, I'm conflicted. But I feel like an MP vote is the right thing for me to do in the circumstances.
I already said vote for me if you think I'm bad (to everyone). Yes, I said I have RL stuff and that this is horrifying timing, but that doesn't mean you should excuse me from your vote if you really think I'm bad.

Just prepare for a mislynch on your hands.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom shading MP is genuine but his shading me is not. I think he is Zebra's teammate.
You are infallible!!! You should have told me before! AHH I see the light now! I am not allowed to suspect you!!!
Dammit, Dom, I start thinking you're town, then you say stuff like this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:MovingPictures is civ
You should let him live
If you lynch him I'll know
Who the bad guys are and blow
them away.
M'kay?
Thanks, Logan. You know how to read me. :noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:MP is bad. He is not bad. He is Empire. He is one of the Jawas. He is town. He is Hutt. He is one of the Tusken Raiders. He is civilian. He must be lynched. Dom is good.

MovingPictures07
*brain explodes*
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And Dom, I can go in and out of insanity mode all I want, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. I'm only doing it to show you and whoever else that not all of my words (and perhaps not all of my actions) today are sincere. Because somehow these posts were too subtle:
a2thezebra wrote:
Sorsha wrote:You think Golden is civ zebra?
Yes, and I think MP is bad. No clue which team though.
a2thezebra wrote:Interesting. You figure him for a Hutt, right? Any idea who might be Empire? I think MP might be empire.
So I made it less subtle:
a2thezebra wrote:MP is bad. He is not bad. He is Empire. He is one of the Jawas. He is town. He is Hutt. He is one of the Tusken Raiders. He is civilian. He must be lynched. Dom is good.

MovingPictures07
And people still didn't pick up on anything so I had to go batshit. And even that didn't work because now I'm apparently doing it to distance myself from the Hutts. Sorry for being certain that what happened to me is Crumb's doing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Canucklehead wrote:Ah, my voting record. The bane of my mafia existence, in this game and every other. :sigh:
It's totally my own fault, so I accept whatever suspicion I get based on my failures, and all I can say in my defense is that I am terrible at participation, regardless of my alignment. Just take a look at my P-score. I may actually be the only person on this site who has actually (rightfully) been penalized in that way. Those who have played with me a lot, will no doubt remember that I am garbage at participating/caring in the early stages of big games because it's just too much to keep track of and I'm not that dedicated (this is not an excuse, just an explanation). As the game goes on and the player list thins out, I'm better able to get a handle on what's going on, and better able to creatively and usefully deploy any role powers I might have, and therefore better able to engage in thread. In this game, I missed those early votes due to a combination of what I just mentioned, and an old habit of voting right before bed (since many games here often have later poll close times). Again, not an excuse. I accept whatever gets thrown at me because of my failure to participate.

In other news,
i haven't had a chance to continue with my Z-Hutt case yet, and won't before this day cycle is over. Which is a bummer. I'm not comfortable voting her based only on having a small (but significant) ping from Day 1 business. I do, however, really agree with this statement from Daisy:
Spacedaisy wrote:Additionally her response to Canuck bringing a case against her was odd, it read to me like someone who was trying not to make any sudden moves, maybe sway Canuck by seeming calm and friendly. I don't know Zebra well though this might just be her personality. But that kind of behavior always reads baddie to me.
However, this comment from Daisy is even more damning, and helps me feel better about the MP wiggliness I've been tentative to commit to all game:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh boy, sorry guys. I lost some steam at the thought of reading zebra and MP. I can't give an opinion on anything much from what went on before, but I have some opinions right now from the catch up I just did.

1. MP backing off me when he was previously suspicious of Glorf is absolutely 100% shady. I can understand it at first, and it usually takes a bit of time before I can decide how I feel about him, a cycle or two. He feels like he's buddying up to me. He likes it if he thinks he can get me on his side, thinks an endorsement from me carries more credibility. I don't like that feeling right now. It's not as strong as it has been other games, but it's there.

2. The Rox flip and sig's point about her statement is too strong to ignore. The people she suspected should be up on the chopping block IMO. MP is no exception. Wasn't zebra in there too? I thought she was just trying to get out, but what sig said now that we know her role makes so much more sense.

3. I wouldn't read much into what someone said was a connection between MP and Glorf. I know for a fact they didn't have BTSC, because I don't. What was pointed out as him prompting Glorf is silly, he would have prompted BTSC, not in thread. That was MP wearing his admin hat and trying to help a new member acclimate.

Anyway my read of MP = bad.
I don't mean to offload the responsibility of my vote onto Daisy, but her read of MP is really, really one that I trust, and coupling that with my own sneaking suspicions of MP, I will probably vote there today. Dom's right: we all have RL shit, and if we felt bad about voting for everyone who's got crap to do outside the game, we'd never lynch anyone ever. Dom's also right that Daisy hasn't been a mediocre sub. You've been at least above average, girl. Don't sell yourself short. :p

Also, where the heck did Sorsha come from?
I'm disappointed in you, Canuck. :pout:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:MP himself said don't lynch him for MP reasons. Also I'm bad for being friendly? Yikes.
I said what about what reasons?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Being busy, I mean.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Why do I care if MP was half-way up my reads list so recently? Dom is not on our side.
You're a flip flopper. :nicenod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:I don't really know how to communicate with you lol.

Press 1 if you think Dom is town
Press 2 if you think Dom is bad
Press 3 if you think Dom is a meat popsicle
3!!!! Totally 3.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Why do I care if MP was half-way up my reads list so recently? Dom is not on our side.
GEE YOU DON'T SAY.

:wall:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is the point.

Here is everyone's heads, apparently.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:Did bubbles tell anyone about her vote?
I didn't see anything. Come on, Bubbles. :suspish:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:Read the following before my pink post, MP.

Total havoc is squandered inside sovereign airports, resting every damn hero, ending robust radicalized Islamic nincompoops gorging! So obvious in subtlety take heed in suspicions but understand that the heretics' every next entrance, xenophobic talk is stupid, never opt tones. Masquerading youth verily offers their existence in subtle facades of radiant Crumb energy, die!
This is the best post of all time. :clap:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Thank you MP, I am honored. That post is also muy importante
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Between zebra, Dom, and sig, I'm starting to smell a coordinated lynch to take me down from at least someone piggybacking off of Roxy's flip to perpetuate a suspicion insinuating false information about me. And I don't like it.

I actually believe Dom is being sincere the more I read from him, so that leaves zebra and sig. :ponder:
What about golden?
Hadn't seen his vote reason yet. Definitely possible, especially if he's lying about receiving an offer to vote for me. :sigh:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Between zebra, Dom, and sig, I'm starting to smell a coordinated lynch to take me down from at least someone piggybacking off of Roxy's flip to perpetuate a suspicion insinuating false information about me. And I don't like it.

I actually believe Dom is being sincere the more I read from him, so that leaves zebra and sig. :ponder:
What about golden?
Hadn't seen his vote reason yet. Definitely possible, especially if he's lying about receiving an offer to vote for me. :sigh:
Perhaps he's only lying about it being an offer...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
GEE YOU DON'T SAY.

:wall:
I bet Z has been forced to vote for me today.

If that's the case, then Dom, Golden, and/or sig could definitely be taking advantage of it. I'm actually thinking this even more now.

To everyone who hasn't voted yet: Please don't vote for me. I'm civilian.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also am starting to think I was wrong to abandon my suspicion of GlorfinDaisy. I don't know why she'd be so quick to damn me on Day 7 when she hadn't said anything about me earlier.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, Gratzi MP. Hue hue hue. Hyes! Obedeto.Way to Show your Moves.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If anyone is taking advantage of me today it is Canuck. Whether that's for misguided civ reasons or manipulative baddie reasons is still up in the air, but regardless I am not feeling good about the direction this game is going.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Z, do you mind if I respond in detail to your pink post or not? Honestly, I think I've said enough about myself today, and if you're cursed (don't confirm or deny) then I'll be wasting my time. If anyone (including you) still feels as though they're wanting to vote for me but they have something I want to address, by all means I'd be happy to answer it. But now that I'm finally able to stop juggling RL stuff, I can really commit to doing those ISOs I've been wanting to do for days, as well as hunt without distractions.

DrWilgy wrote:Also, Gratzi MP. Hue hue hue. Hyes! Obedeto.Way to Show your Moves.
Thanks much, Wilgy! :D

I'll have to celebrate by buying you a beer if we can meet up. :beer:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't mind anything you do or not do, MP.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seriously zebra? I'm not buying this act. I point out your inconsistent statement that looks like a second slip up and you suddenly go into insanity mode. I have never seen a curse that simply didn't allow you to give away WHAT cursed you, but let you tell you've been cursed. It defeats the purpose of the curse. This looks really desperate if you ask me.
thellama73 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Obvious attempt to distance from Hutt team by team/self-targeting is obvious.
Word, Canuck.
I wish you good luck.
You're one of the few making sense
when everyone else is so tense.
:hugs:

I agree with these two.

@MP: Roxy's flip and statements are pretty damning on their own. Up until now I was trying to decide what I thought of you, now I've decided. I think you are bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Seriously zebra? I'm not buying this act. I point out your inconsistent statement that looks like a second slip up and you suddenly go into insanity mode. I have never seen a curse that simply didn't allow you to give away WHAT cursed you, but let you tell you've been cursed. It defeats the purpose of the curse. This looks really desperate if you ask me.
thellama73 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Obvious attempt to distance from Hutt team by team/self-targeting is obvious.
Word, Canuck.
I wish you good luck.

I agree with these two.

@MP: Roxy's flip and statements are pretty damning on their own. Up until now I was trying to decide what I thought of you, now I've decided. I think you are bad.
Bullshit. Now I know you're absolutely bad. I'm kicking myself for not lynching your predecessor. :wall:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:I don't mind anything you do or not do, MP.
Just wanted to see if you had any unanswered questions for me. Let me know.

Well, I'm starving (since I've been awake since 3:00AM studying, lol), so I'm going to grab some lunch and hang out with Daisy for a bit before she goes to work, but after that I'll be back, and here to supatown. :slick:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm going to have to go to work in a couple hours, I'm going to go ahead and vote so I can have lunch and get ready. I'm voting MP.

Linki @MP: :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:Seriously zebra? I'm not buying this act. I point out your inconsistent statement that looks like a second slip up and you suddenly go into insanity mode. I have never seen a curse that simply didn't allow you to give away WHAT cursed you, but let you tell you've been cursed. It defeats the purpose of the curse. This looks really desperate if you ask me.
Yes, a blatant contradiction within less than fifteen minutes time is a slip up. Gee, I must be getting old. :rolleyes:

My curse said that I must do blank, and not make it obvious that I did blank. I'm simply taking advantage of the fact that it didn't specify that I couldn't say I was cursed. So yes, I am defeating the purpose of the curse because the one who cursed me didn't realize how well I can twist semantics in my favor. :slick:

You're much better at concealing your mischievousness than I thought.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm going to have to go to work in a couple hours, I'm going to go ahead and vote so I can have lunch and get ready. I'm voting MP.

Linki @MP: :rolleyes:
Buying yourself another day by getting rid of me, I see.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Wait so originally you thought both Zebra and myself were civs while Dom was mafia. You've completely changed your mind on us since I made a case against you.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Voting for Dom.
Really? That seems like a revenge vote.

@Dom don't counter vote Mac just because he voted for you, look over MP as well as my case on him. I think you as well as any member that looks at my ISO then reads over MP will see, he is scum.

linki: Lynch post? LYNCH POST????? I thought we had another 24 hours ????!!!
Yep, sig is bad. You had me fooled!
I didn't expect a NO U from you MP. You're mafia and are know trying to paint doubt about me.
DrWilgy wrote:So... I'm attepting to catch up again. After my weekend I went into finals mode...

I still want to do a canuck ISO.

Linki - Are we lynching sig? I'm always ok with lynching Sig :P
Wilgy I'll lynch Sig with you tomorrow if you lynch MP with metoday......oh wait no I won't. Though if I'm wrong about MP y'all can lynch me tomorrow :P

I was keeping in mind voter manipulation, if it is happening I don't think it changes anything. I made a case against MP, Daisy thinks MP is bad, and if you just read over MP post I think you'll see he looks like scum. How much has he actually scum hunted this game? Compare his scum hunting to mine. I helped hunt Enrique and possible teammates, and I see that MP is empire mafia.

linki: I agree with Daisy here, I think Zebra is a potential teammate and if there was voter manipulation she as a teammate was forced to vote for MP. MP also seems to be in a panic mode right know. He has accused me,Zebra, and Daisy of being scum since we are lynching him or have suspicion of him.
When MP flips mafia, I think we should go after Zebra I'm beginning to think she is on his team.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And which team is that, sig?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I theorize you're both on team Empire. MP did do some solid hunting of Enrique and possibly Hutt members, so it is less likely that he is one of there teammates.

Your hinting atbeing forced and trying to get people to not vote for MP is very pingy which makes me think you are one of his teammates.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

No, I think people should vote for MP. I love how more and more people are thinking I'm bad out of nowhere but no one can come to a consensus as to what team I'm on. Llama seems to think I'm on both baddie teams because I'm an aggressive player. :haha:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ah I reread Zebra's posts
a2thezebra wrote:And Dom, I can go in and out of insanity mode all I want, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. I'm only doing it to show you and whoever else that not all of my words (and perhaps not all of my actions) today are sincere. Because somehow these posts were too subtle:
a2thezebra wrote:
Sorsha wrote:You think Golden is civ zebra?
Yes, and I think MP is bad. No clue which team though.
a2thezebra wrote:Interesting. You figure him for a Hutt, right? Any idea who might be Empire? I think MP might be empire.
So I made it less subtle:

MovingPictures07
And people still didn't pick up on anything so I had to go batshit. And even that didn't work because now I'm apparently doing it to distance myself from the Hutts. Sorry for being certain that what happened to me is Crumb's doing.
She is being made to say MP isn't bad. While she in facts thinks he is. If I'm correct in saying this then nevermind Zebra is neutral to me
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Nice NO U on Sig.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:MP, you say I'm a questioning player, and I'd say you're doubly so-- however, your questions tend to lead to suspicion and votes while mine (at the time) can seem more probing, random, and nit-picky (I've been told).
Why haven't you pursued your go to suspicions in days?
What do you mean?
I mean, you abandoned all your suspicions the second you started taking heat. You back pedaled.
a2thezebra wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm starting to doubt the sincerity of Canuck's suspicion of me.
Why? I am sincerely suspicious of you.
That's what I thought at first, but you've only looked at my Day 1 of my ISO so first and despite saying that you were only majorly pinged by one thing and that you want everyone to look at me objectively, you are now interpreting everything I say through a Hutt lense. I also find it interesting that llama, who credited me for one of Empire's kills, is now in strong agreement with you that I'm a Hutt. Dom, who reads me as "mostly neutral" in the same post is also agreeing with your assessment that I'm distancing myself with the Hutts because I now have personal experience with a theory that I've been pushing for the past two or three days (not to mention my actions started half-way in the day despite saying "MP" by name or addressing him in almost every post from the very start of the day). :suspish: Because you haven't called either of the people who agree with you out for their inconsistencies and you seem to have confirmed me as a Hutt based on my Day 1 ISO analyses, it seems like you're less interested in being objective and letting town decide for themselves based on the information alone than you're letting on. You seem to be pushing the narrative that I am a Hutt as a higher priority than anything else, which is unlike your scum-hunting up to this point. It's the same way I was bothered by MP's unwarranted focus on me earlier in the game. You at least have given me something to work with, but you're not following through on looking at both possibilities like you said you would.
I am saying I could see it going either way. You make posts that read civilian to me, but also do things like what you've done this phase that make me think you're bad.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom shading MP is genuine but his shading me is not. I think he is Zebra's teammate.
You are infallible!!! You should have told me before! AHH I see the light now! I am not allowed to suspect you!!!
Dammit, Dom, I start thinking you're town, then you say stuff like this.
....you are a hypocrite if you find me suspicious for this.

See below:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I'm disappointed in you, Canuck. :pout:
Nice emotional manipulation tactic.

You're bad. Thanks for confirming it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I also am starting to think I was wrong to abandon my suspicion of GlorfinDaisy. I don't know why she'd be so quick to damn me on Day 7 when she hadn't said anything about me earlier.
To quote nutella: "Is your bike broken, because you seem to be doing an awful lot of back pedaling?"
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Word, Canuck.
I wish you good luck.

I agree with these two.

Bullshit. Now I know you're absolutely bad. I'm kicking myself for not lynching your predecessor. :wall:
How many NO Us is this now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That was speedy and convenient, sig.

linki - Oh boy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

How many of you would classify baddie hunting MP as emotionally manipulative?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom if you've been pinged by me before this phase (and your suspicion of me isn't oddly force such as Canuck, llama, Daisy, basically everyone that suspects me at the moment) then I get it, but if your only pings come from this phase then I think you should reconsider what my words and actions in this phase actually mean.

linki - Oooh me me me!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

*oddly forced
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

Wowzers. Lots of shit, lots of fans.

Z, my suspicion of you was based on a general feeling I got during the Mac/Golden exchange, which I initially laid out, which you shot down and I agreed that my reasoning was unsound on that point. The general feeling did not go away, however, which lead me to begin (but not finish, as I've pointed out) my ISO of you as a potential hutt. I did try to do that objectvely. Then, this whole curse thing, and insisting that it's Crumb, and being super obvious about it added more fuel to my previously sow-burning fire, and pushed me out of objectivity. That's how suspicions work: they start as inklings and hunches, and events that follow either strengthen or weaken them. :shrug: When I get back to doing my ISO (which, as I've already explained, won't be today) I will attempt to reattach my objectivity glasses, and maybe my opinion will change again. I'm pretty good at being open-minded about things. But as it stands right now in this very moment at this second, I think you're a hutt.

HOWEVER. Tonight is Empire kill night. Hutts are already pretty decimated. Empire is (as far as we know) intact. I do not think you and MP are teammates. I do think MP is bad. I also don't think I can get you lynched today. I am OK with an MP lynch.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:That was speedy and convenient, sig.

linki - Oh boy
How so?
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:How many of you would classify baddie hunting MP as emotionally manipulative?
I would. For surezies.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Now all of you, fuck off. I have to DO WORK.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:How many of you would classify baddie hunting MP as emotionally manipulative?
I would. For surezies.
wait... baddie hunting or baddie?

Baddie yes.
Baddie hunting no.

Poorly phrased question. Rephrasing:

How many of you would classify baddie MP as emotionally manipulative?

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
I would. For surezies.
wait... baddie hunting or baddie?

Baddie yes.
Baddie hunting no.

Poorly phrased question. Rephrasing:

How many of you would classify baddie MP as emotionally manipulative?

Yeah, I misread that. :p
Baddie MP = emotionally manipulative MP.

Return to “Previous Jobs”