Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 7]

Post by Matt »

Sorsha, sig - What do you think of my theory?
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

I wamma comtribute! I thimk it's abit far fwetched Matt.

Za za za...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

I don't agree with your theory, Matt. But I like the effort!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:Sorsha, sig - What do you think of my theory?
The same thing I always think of your day 0 theories. Its bullshit. :beer:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Do you guys need me to start an argument with someone again to get things kicked off.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Have a Christmas party tonight, so just popping in. If I die tonight remember why, it will be since I'm one of the main players pushing an MP lynch and it is his factions night to kill.

I also am starting to believe Mac is MP teammate as well as Llama. Do I have a bigcase against them? No, though Llama was the first to vote and attempted to form the counterwagon on Zebra, while Mac is know playing into MP attempt to create fear and paranoia that I'm somehow manipulating the game to get MP lynched and redirected the lynch to Golden all in an attempt to lynch MP, or some such nonesense. SO IF I DIE LYNCH MP even if this won't be counted as a win for me I still want us to lynch the scum especially when I was one of the people responsibly for getting MP
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:Have a Christmas party tonight, so just popping in. If I die tonight remember why, it will be since I'm one of the main players pushing an MP lynch and it is his factions night to kill.

I also am starting to believe Mac is MP teammate as well as Llama. Do I have a bigcase against them? No, though Llama was the first to vote and attempted to form the counterwagon on Zebra, while Mac is know playing into MP attempt to create fear and paranoia that I'm somehow manipulating the game to get MP lynched and redirected the lynch to Golden all in an attempt to lynch MP, or some such nonesense. SO IF I DIE LYNCH MP even if this won't be counted as a win for me I still want us to lynch the scum especially when I was one of the people responsibly for getting MP
Mac is MPs teammate, that's why he was forced to vote for MP on day 3. Cool story.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Hey Mac
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Stop stop stop...

Zebra, MP, Dom ... we're being had. We are all good guys just throwing shit at each other. The quiet players that aren't completely absent are the bad guys.

DrWilgy, sig, DFaraday. Quite possibly sorsha. They are the ones you want to kill.

By the way I never got paid when Roxy died so that was a lie.
What makes you so sure of this all of a sudden?
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Not sure. Just feels likely.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Not sure. Just feels likely.
Bullsuit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
Bullsuit.
Lol okay Zebra. I know it for a fact and have just decided to announce it to the thread.

It feels likely. I analysed voter patterns. We're all vocal. If we're all civilian it makes all the more reason why the bad guys have been quiet. Why bother putting themselves into the game when civilians just keep arguing with each other.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullsuit.
Lol okay Zebra. I know it for a fact and have just decided to announce it to the thread.

It feels likely. I analysed voter patterns. We're all vocal. If we're all civilian it makes all the more reason why the bad guys have been quiet. Why bother putting themselves into the game when civilians just keep arguing with each other.
"Just feels likely"
"I know it for a fact"
"It feels likely"

WTF
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 8]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XV: The Rule of Two

The movie marathon was going so well that everyone decided it was time for a snack break. The surviving members of the party took it upon themselves to get up and stretch their legs, as well as seek out drinks and snacks to refuel. About five minutes into their intermission, MacDougall received a phone call. Bewildered, he reached into his pocket to take out his cell phone and answer the call. There came only a grim silence from the other end, and the faint sound of breath.

“Hello?” called out MacDougall, but no answer came. “Hello?” he tried again, and this time a voice sang into his ear, intoxicating him.

“Hello indeed, MacDougall. If that is your real name…hahaha!” DharmaHelper cackled, sending a chill down MacDougall’s spine. “I have a message for you and the other blasphemers. Tell them I am coming, and I am bringing vengeance with me. Nobody disrespects the original trilogy!” DharmaHelper must have hung up the phone, as soft click punctuated his declaration. MacDougall relayed the message to his friends, causing quite the stir as mouthfuls of chips and candy fell in awe to the floor.

===

DharmaHelper sat at the head of a rectangular table, a dark cloak covering his visage. At the other end of the table Roxy sat in a similar outfit, silently awaiting her master’s orders. She had told him of the carnage that had been wrought in his wake, and this pleased him. The movie party had been plagued with a great curse that none present seemed to fully comprehend just yet. DharmaHelper meant to show them the extent of this curses power upon them, and the time had come for him to make his next move.

“Tadti', ki dzayari. Titsû mus kûrsosûti ri tinri tutsatsa.” Dharmahelper commanded Roxy, and with his words the pair rose from their seat and set out from their lair. They seemed to glide across the ground effortlessly and with alarming speed. Soon, they reached the door to the movie party, and DharmaHelper raised a cloaked hand to halt their progress.
“Ra sniu. Nindz armijio.” His words, though whispered, echoed quite loudly in Roxy’s mind. She once more did as she was told, holding for the signal to begin their advance. In the meantime, Roxy turned to her master with a question.

“Kam iw Matt, ki ari? Tuti ri nindz tu'iyia iroi dzayari?” hearing this, DharmaHelper cackled once more.

“Dzisad yun irsir; ra wir, ra zûtawohni.” DharmaHelper’s response also served as his signal to begin the attack, and with a wave of their hands the doors blew open, flying off the hinges. The partygoers inside stood and watched in shock as the hooded pair glided forward, knocking over anyone in their path.

As soon as they entered the room, Roxy and DharmaHelper carried themselves with a sense of unbreakable conviction. They were on a very specific mission; one that they would not allow anything to interrupt. With expert precision, they picked their target and attacked, sending a combined streak of lightning out to strike their victim. The poor soul burned to a crisp in seconds as his screams filled the room, falling upon deaf ears. His flesh was black and charred from the lightning, yet all in attendance knew his identity.

“Let this serve as a warning to you all. I am still watching, and I am always ready to strike. Ri inamsi wo waria rayiai!”

“Ri inamsi wo waria rayiai!” Roxy repeated, and master and apprentice departed back into the shadows.

Sig has been killed by the Empire
It is now Day 8, the second day on Dagobah
You have 48 hours to lynch someone
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

PMs will be out shortly (Strike 2 Epi)

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullsuit.

"Just feels likely"
"I know it for a fact"
"It feels likely"

WTF
WTF at you. I was being sarcastic. Fuck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What the hell is that lynch post!? :confused:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullsuit.

"Just feels likely"
"I know it for a fact"
"It feels likely"

WTF
WTF at you. I was being sarcastic. Fuck.
It's hard to tell when you go from scum-reading both me and Dom (and MP as well? Don't quote me on this) to, out of nowhere, saying with certainty that we are all good, and that all the semi-lurkers are bad.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

All non-credit related PMs have been sent out. If you were expecting a PM and DID NOT receive one, it will be handled when Epi gets to it, but please PM me if you have any question.s

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:What the hell is that lynch post!? :confused:
You mean NK post. I am now convinced that all of the hints in DH's flair posts are (entertaining and well-written) red herrings. Why Roxy? Why Matt being the only name discernible in that language? It makes no sense.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
sig wrote:Have a Christmas party tonight, so just popping in. If I die tonight remember why, it will be since I'm one of the main players pushing an MP lynch and it is his factions night to kill.

Mac is MPs teammate, that's why he was forced to vote for MP on day 3. Cool story.
That doesn't prove anything?

Anyway, I think we should absolutely lynch MP again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Way ahead of you. :slick:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

True, neither does your face.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pretty sure that poll is correct.

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

wtf
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If you can correctly identify and translate the language I've been using in my posts into english. I will give you 20 credits. 10 for identifying the language and 10 for translating the words

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

No way Jose
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I won't be voting for MP. I could be wrong but I believe he was targeted to die two nights ago, and I was forced to vote him on day 3 and yesterday tons of people were clearly forced to vote him. Busting out trusty old Occam and being contrarian for funsies.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

wtf
What the face!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The Rule of Two.

Get it. Me and Epi. Host and Co-Host.

Fucking meta man I'm on fire with these posts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

They killed sig! Damn yous. Damn yous all the hellllllllllll...

:overreact:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:jedi:

It's on fuckers.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I won't be voting for MP. I could be wrong but I believe he was targeted to die two nights ago, and I was forced to vote him on day 3 and yesterday tons of people were clearly forced to vote him. Busting out trusty old Occam and being contrarian for funsies.
That is anti-Occam, wtf

linki - wtf
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Did you just read that sig was killed? You're going all WIFOMy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nah I read it already but I felt like being melodramatic.

Do you know what wifom is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also do you know what Occam's Razor is? Because how the fuck is;

"scum keep trying to cause MP distress = scum MP is not"

anti-occam?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am voting for MP.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Also do you know what Occam's Razor is? Because how the fuck is;

anti-occam?
There's multiple factions tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Jerks I should have lurked more this game. :fist:

Though I had fun I'd like to thank DH and EPi for the game it was amazing, and the write ups are great.

I'm awaiting the PM telling me that I've been rezzed..........................right? :P
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Also do you know what Occam's Razor is? Because how the fuck is;

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

When I have 3 indications that he was targeted by scum. I'm going to assume that he's been targeted by both factions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:Jerks I should have lurked more this game. :fist:

Though I had fun I'd like to thank DH and EPi for the game it was amazing, and the write ups are great.

I'm awaiting the PM telling me that I've been rezzed..........................right? :P
You're 2 town brah
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

When I have 3 indications that he was targeted by scum. I'm going to assume that he's been targeted by both factions.
how do you know all the targets were bad?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

You're lying.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

How does he know ANY of them are bad? Or not Empire trying to get him and others to use this very approach to defending him?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The language prize is no longer up for grabs, as it has been claimed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

You're lying.
No I'm not douche.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Nah I read it already but I felt like being melodramatic.

Yes, I know what WIFOM is. Here's an example:
MacDougall wrote:I won't be voting for MP.
7:48 PM USA-CT
MacDougall wrote:I am voting for MP.
8:04 PM USA-CT
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

anti-occam?
Because with the context of everything else that's happened, MP not being scum requires more assumptions than him being scum. Hence, anti-Occam.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

How does he know ANY of them are bad? Or not Empire trying to get him and others to use this very approach to defending him?
I'm not being controlled at all. I'm just over being tactical. I ain't lying. Go ahead and vote me if you want because I'd like to wrap up my participation before Christmas.

I was forced to vote for MP on day 3.
Players were forced to vote for MP yesterday.
I did something something something something makes me think MP was attempted to be killed.

If you have alternative information, well good for you. Check the roles and you'll figure out what I'm getting at pretty fucking easily.

Then try and vote for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Nah I read it already but I felt like being melodramatic.

Yes, I know what WIFOM is. Here's an example:
MacDougall wrote:I won't be voting for MP.
7:48 PM USA-CT
MacDougall wrote:I am voting for MP.
8:04 PM USA-CT
No, you clearly have no idea what wifom is. You should google it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:

anti-occam?
Your face is a faction.

You're lying.
No I'm not douche.
Yes, you are. Your inconsistencies aren't justified from a town POV. Not anymore.

Return to “Previous Jobs”