Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 14

Post by Draconus »

Lorab, your continuous :lorab: isn't making me feel better about you. You having to defend yourself is sounding more like an excuse not to go case-building.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:So none of your Circle suspects, Draco, for instance? With only 8 people left you only find 2 people suspicious?
That is not what I said. I currently believe Tranq is circle. I don't think he's your teammate. But I think he's on the other team. So, yeah, I'd consider voting a circle suspect.

As I said, I haven't had the chance to reread my other, lower level, suspects for this lynch. So I'm not sure if I'd see anything in their posts that would change my thinking and make me suspect them either more or less.

Please stop twisting my words.

linkitis: Sorry I haven't had time today to spend mafia time going through others' posts. And if twirling makes me suspicious, then I can't argue with you. I've built cases earlier in the game. I've suspected people throughout this game. But in the last 48 hours, with Tranq and SVS going after me and you jumping on the bandwagon (for evil or good purposes, I don't know), and SVS continually questioning me when she knows full well that I will respond to pretty much anything I read that's posted in my direction, well yeah, it's true. I only have so much time in a day to devote to playing games. If I'm needing to use that time to answer posts, then, no, I'm not going to have time to build cases.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Lower level suspects? There are 8 people left,including yourself.

Why doyou think Tranq is circle?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:Lower level suspects? There are 8 people left,including yourself.

Because it makes more sense that a baddie Tranq would make a deal with someone he believes to be bad than a civ Tranq would.

And because I think he's fabricating a case against me that just isn't there. But he's painting my actions in a tone that is thoughtfully accusatory and descriptive as bad so that they sound like evil actions.

For instance, my posts against Timmer he portrayed as bussing Timmer. In fact, they were making a case against someone I believed to be bad.

He knows my game better than that. He can read me better than that. I don't think he's misguided, I think he's evil.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

FS, did you know you would survive that NK?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Can you tell me who besides you & Dom you think is a civ?

Linki,but couldn't thatmake him cabal as well? Why specifically Circle?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:FS, did you know you would survive that NK?
I thought I saw her online. :pout:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Maybe cause you don't know who else to say is the Circle?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:Lower level suspects? There are 8 people left,including yourself.

And forgot to answer the first part. Yes, there are 8 people. There are a few I mostly trust, in addition to myself, who I have on my civ list. I'm assuming probably 3, but maybe 4 baddies depending on recruitment. 2 of you strike me as at the top of my list as suspicious. The others I don't have a solid thing on, just pings, or lack of reason to trust, and (as I have now said several times), I haven't had time to reread them to see if that makes me feel different about the level of my feelings about them.

linkitis: @SVS: The people I haven't named as suspicious, I believe are civ. And I believe taht you are cabal, and I don't think you and Tranq are on the same team. Hence, Circle.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

SVS's mission is to kill all the circle members for killing MM. Why would she make a deal with one?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There are only 8 people, you can't be more specific?

I feel like I am being kind of an asshole, so I am going to walk away for a bit. But conventional wisdom has been saying there are 2 circle members left; any ideas there?

If I am wrong and you are NOT circle i am sorry. But killing MM who hurt noone except a probable serial killer has mama bear-ed me more than I would have thought.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

linki that was @Lorab
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sorsha wrote:SVS's mission is to kill all the circle members for killing MM. Why would she make a deal with one?
I don't think she necessarily realized he was circle when she made the deal. But I know she is true to her word and think she would keep to it, even if she regretted it.

Also, she could be lying about her mission to kill all the circle members.
S~V~S wrote:There are only 8 people, you can't be more specific?

I feel like I am being kind of an asshole, so I am going to walk away for a bit. But conventional wisdom has been saying there are 2 circle members left; any ideas there?

If I am wrong and you are NOT circle i am sorry. But killing MM who hurt noone except a probable serial killer has mama bear-ed me more than I would have thought.
You ARE wrong. And I forgive you.

And it's not that hard to look at the list of players and take off the list of names of people I suspect to some degree or other and see who is left. I don't need to name civs.

And, as I've said a few times, I don't know who are the baddies. I agree that there are likely 2 circle and 1 Witherdeath. But with the possibility of recruitment, or being wrong on numbers, then I accept that there could be a 4th baddie. Hence why I said that there are probably 3, but there could be 4.

There are 2 of you that I feel pretty sure are bad (you and Tranq). I know I am good. The others are question marks to me, the ones I've named with pings, and the others penciled in as civs.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Golden and Sorsha, I'm sure you're right about SVS. Hypothetical: After lynching her, who would you vote for, and in what order (assuming there are 2 or 3 baddies left)?

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

Draconus wrote:Golden and Sorsha, I'm sure you're right about SVS. Hypothetical: After lynching her, who would you vote for, and in what order (assuming there are 2 or 3 baddies left)?
Assuming SVS was the last of her kind, at this specific point, I think I would probably choose to lynch LoRab. Who came next would depend on if LoRab is actually bad or not (and if there is more than one baddie at that point) but Tranq, you, and probably Dom would be the options on the table for me. If SVS was not bad or the last cabal, I'd probably lynch Tranq next.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LoRab wrote:
Sorsha wrote:SVS's mission is to kill all the circle members for killing MM. Why would she make a deal with one?
I don't think she necessarily realized he was circle when she made the deal. But I know she is true to her word and think she would keep to it, even if she regretted it.

And it's not that hard to look at the list of players and take off the list of names of people I suspect to some degree or other and see who is left. I don't need to name civs.

And, as I've said a few times, I don't know who are the baddies. I agree that there are likely 2 circle and 1 Witherdeath. But with the possibility of recruitment, or being wrong on numbers, then I accept that there could be a 4th baddie. Hence why I said that there are probably 3, but there could be 4.

There are 2 of you that I feel pretty sure are bad (you and Tranq). I know I am good. The others are question marks to me, the ones I've named with pings, and the others penciled in as civs.
I amdead serious about MM. And same question to you as Draco asked; if you lynch me & Tranq, which one or two people do you also think are also bad? There are 3 or 4 left.If you are right about me (and you are not) and Tranq, who would you try to lynch next?

Can you say the actual names of the people you suspect? Directly? Without a lot of qualifiers & other text?

Now really, I have to bake cookies and shit.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Draconus wrote:Golden and Sorsha, I'm sure you're right about SVS. Hypothetical: After lynching her, who would you vote for, and in what order (assuming there are 2 or 3 baddies left)?
I feel the same as I did here:
Sorsha wrote:Tranq might be completely right about Dom and LoRab being Circle. The problem with your case Tranq is that if we save svs for "last" and she's not actually the last Cabal. Civs lose.

I'm fine with lynching Dom or LoRab tomorrow after we find out if svs is the last Cabal.
I want SVS lynched today because I think she is cabal. Unfortunately things have happened and if I keep my vote on svs today it could mean I'm a goner here too so I'll be moving my vote to LoRab. I'm not happy about this.

Linki: *feeds SVS's raccoon some cookies and pats it on the head nicely*
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:
Assuming SVS was the last of her kind, at this specific point, I think I would probably choose to lynch LoRab. Who came next would depend on if LoRab is actually bad or not (and if there is more than one baddie at that point) but Tranq, you, and probably Dom would be the options on the table for me. If SVS was not bad or the last cabal, I'd probably lynch Tranq next.
Why do you feel that confident that I'm bad?

I'm curious because it's not true. And because my main accusors throughout this game I highly suspect are bad, and I wonder why you (whom I assume to be civ) would follow their accusations so easily.

@Sorsha: What has happened? And why are you voting to lynch a civ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She isn't.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:She isn't.
Yes, she is.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So who besides me & Tranq is bad then?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:
Golden wrote:
I don't. I'm only confident about one person. That's why I'm pushing for the outcome we can be sure of instead of the one we can't.

But Draconus asked me what would be next based just on where things are at now. It is really very contingent on what the deal is with SVS. And in reality, it will depend on things like more isos etc... I haven't read back on you at all, because today the time I have had spare has been focussed on figuring out what I think about the tranq/SVS situation. I focussed my efforts that way because of how sure I am that one of them tried to kill splints.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:
I feel the same as I did here:
Sorsha wrote:Tranq might be completely right about Dom and LoRab being Circle. The problem with your case Tranq is that if we save svs for "last" and she's not actually the last Cabal. Civs lose.

I'm fine with lynching Dom or LoRab tomorrow after we find out if svs is the last Cabal.
I want SVS lynched today because I think she is cabal. Unfortunately things have happened and if I keep my vote on svs today it could mean I'm a goner here too so I'll be moving my vote to LoRab. I'm not happy about this.

Linki: *feeds SVS's raccoon some cookies and pats it on the head nicely*
:ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:

I amdead serious about MM. And same question to you as Draco asked; if you lynch me & Tranq, which one or two people do you also think are also bad? There are 3 or 4 left.If you are right about me (and you are not) and Tranq, who would you try to lynch next?

Can you say the actual names of the people you suspect? Directly? Without a lot of qualifiers & other text?

Now really, I have to bake cookies and shit.
S~V~S wrote:So who besides me & Tranq is bad then?
Did you miss these Lorab? The consensus is that there are 3 or 4 baddies. If you are correct about me (uou aren't) and Tranq (no clue) who will you be gping after next?

Just a name or two :)
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sorsha wrote:What Dom
Just... it makes me uneasy.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

The people I have listed are the people I suspect. Why are you pretending that I haven't named others?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:noble: There's nothing I can do. :/
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Dom wrote:
Sorsha wrote:What Dom
Just... it makes me uneasy.
I'm not happy either
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Golden wrote:
I don't. I'm only confident about one person. That's why I'm pushing for the outcome we can be sure of instead of the one we can't.

But Draconus asked me what would be next based just on where things are at now. It is really very contingent on what the deal is with SVS. And in reality, it will depend on things like more isos etc... I haven't read back on you at all, because today the time I have had spare has been focussed on figuring out what I think about the tranq/SVS situation. I focussed my efforts that way because of how sure I am that one of them tried to kill splints.
I get that. But it's frustrating because I don't want to be lynched and because I want the civs to win and I know that lynching a civ (me) will be a bad thing. And I can relate on focusing efforts.

I also believe that SVS tried to kill splints. I have reasons for that belief.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LoRab wrote:
The people I have listed are the people I suspect. Why are you pretending that I haven't named others?
You are working a lot harder to evade say one one name than it would take to actually say it.

Like I said, without the text etc., just a name. If Tranq & I are gone and the game is not over, who else do you suspect? And you have to know Sorsha is right; I would not make a deal with the Circle.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

linki,yes,you have established that you think I ambad, Lorab.

Who else?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:
You are working a lot harder to evade say one one name than it would take to actually say it.

Like I said, without the text etc., just a name. If Tranq & I are gone and the game is not over, who else do you suspect? And you have to know Sorsha is right; I would not make a deal with the Circle.
Why is it so important to you for me to make a list?

And, as I said, I don't know when you and Tranq made a deal, if you knew/believed that he was circle at the time, or if you are being honest.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:

And, as I said, I don't know when you and Tranq made a deal, if you knew/believed that he was circle at the time, or if you are being honest.
So you refuse to name anyone else? Really? You keep saying you mentioned them in posts, but you won't just reiterate it clearly for me?

You worried to piss off the civs by accusing them?

And you can believe this, 100%. I would not be making deals with him if I thought he killed my partner who he did not need dead to win. Nope. I have nothing to make deals about, of course, but trust me, i would be denouncing him to the skies if Ithought he was Circle.

I am pretty sure I am going to die today, and regardless of what my role flips as, none of you will believe it. So it does not matter much to me. I need to go to bed, I wake up at 5 AM :puppy: I will find out then if I lived.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
LoRab wrote:

So you refuse to name anyone else? Really? You keep saying you mentioned them in posts, but you won't just reiterate it clearly for me?

You worried to piss off the civs by accusing them?

And you can believe this, 100%. I would not be making deals with him if I thought he killed my partner who he did not need dead to win. Nope. I have nothing to make deals about, of course, but trust me, i would be denouncing him to the skies if Ithought he was Circle.

I am pretty sure I am going to die today, and regardless of what my role flips as, none of you will believe it. So it does not matter much to me. I need to go to bed, I wake up at 5 AM :puppy: I will find out then if I lived.
No, I'm worried that you have an ulterior motive and will somehow benefit from me naming names.

Again, why is it so important to you that I make a list?

And you are misreading what I said. In addition to other, less likely, possibilities (which I still accept are possible), I think that you could have made a deal with him under the belief he was civ and/or before you had a vendetta against circle. With the latter, I think that if you made a deal, you wouldn't back out on it even if you came to regret the decision.

I also think it's possible that he made a deal as Circle, knowing that you believed him to be civ, even though he believed you to be Witherdeath, in order to forge a power between the 2 baddie powers. Actually, that totally sounds like something Tranq would do.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@Dom: Were you planning to vote? Because your lack of vote is making me paranoid.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:@Dom: Were you planning to vote? Because your lack of vote is making me paranoid.
I've told you everything. :/
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Going back to Lorab before I forget.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:@Dom: Were you planning to vote? Because your lack of vote is making me paranoid.
I've told you everything. :/
Yes, but your lack of voting has made me uneasy.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Golden, does this ^^ wording make you uneasy?

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 156

Post by a2thezebra »

Draconus wrote:Also, it appears the dead have risen :nicenod:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Mafia: A Rezz Reborn
It's a rezzvolution!
timmer wrote:Yay! Deadie party! :workit: :workit: :workit: :workit:
DrWilgy wrote:We rize... For the rezz will be ours... :beer: anybody?
The dead live on :)
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

*calls the Ghostbusters*
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:noble: I've done my best.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Draconus wrote:Golden, does this ^^ wording make you uneasy?
He has said he trusts me, I have given him a good degree of trust, but it's a close vote and he hasn't voted and I'm in the lead. What about the wording makes you uneasy?

linkitis: @Dom: What does that mean?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

LoRab wrote:
He has said he trusts me, I have given him a good degree of trust, but it's a close vote and he hasn't voted and I'm in the lead. What about the wording makes you uneasy?

It makes me think that you only need 1, if any, more vote on SVS to survive.

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

So, if I should die, here's my thoughts.

SVS could be Skittleshitz, which would mess with my own vote counting, so who knows how this will end.

And SVS could be the trickster, and we don't know what that means, so I don't know how my role will look. But know that I am civ. I know some of you know that. I know that some of you who are accusing me know that. And, if I die, I'm sorry that we weren't a better civ team. I'm not sure what else I could have done, but it is what it is.

The names I have names are the ones I think worth eyeing...

I really do think the statue was recruited by the civ cause.

Of the knowledged I've gained, I think SVS tried to kill Splints. There are other suspicions I had of those now dead that were also based on knowledge.

I am confident that not all of the lynch results were what they seemed. Whether by object or role, I'm not sure--but I believe more than one of them to be false.

I hope the civies win. I really, really do. And I hope I'm not lynched this round. Because I want that win.

linkitis: I don't know what sort of vote manipulation SVS has, so I can't know that. I just want as many votes as possible on SVS because I think she's bad and I don't want to die, which will likely assure a civ loss.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

*shakes fist at LC* :evileye:

Catching up now.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

I'm voting SVS., but Lorab is making me more and more suspicious with every post.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:

:pout:
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

LoRab wrote:I currently believe Tranq is circle.
lolwat

Return to “Previous Jobs”